It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:19 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
Quote:
The real consequences of an ocean floor collapse

http://www.huliq.com/9990/real-conseque ... r-collapse

A collapse of the ocean floor in the Gulf of Mexico is in our near future but all depends on how such will occur. Two possible scenarios have been analyzed and described by several oceanographic institutions including the Florida Atlantic University (FAU) known for its in depth maritime expertise.[Shady add for you debunkers you know who you are hows that for a source! ;) )

The two possible scenarios are either a complete collapse of the ocean floor right above the Deepwater Horizon well and surroundings or a partial collapse in the form of a mud slide on one side of the well.

The first scenario is unlikely at this time but remains a possibility given the number of crevices that have been created naturally due to the high pressure inside the well. This pressure is created by the large amount of methane gasses that is building up inside the well.

Should this scenario occur, then the prediction is that a vast amount of oil and methane will be released immediately into the water and towards the surface. The aftermath would be a tidal wave, caused by the fast displacement of a large amount of water that will reach the shores of all the Gulf States.

The immediate danger will be to cope with the height of the wave along the shoreline and not necessarily the mixture of oil and Corexit. Both products will obviously affect the local population in the aftermath of the tidal wave and during clean up.

The second scenario, a partial collapse of one side of the well in the form of a large mud slide, will cause a similar effect but to a far lesser extent given that the collapse will happen in a more or less slow motion fashion where water will replace oil and methane over a brief period of time.

A wave is expected to form off the Gulf Coast but will cause less damage and will be far less destructive.

Nevertheless, the impact on the states of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida will be enormous. The tourism industry represents a combined annual income of 150 billion dollars for Alabama and Florida. This industry has been hit hard and may not be able to recover within the next few years after a collapse.

The fishing and shrimping industry that represents the livelihood of small business owners will be affected for at least 10 years and maybe longer.

The ports of New Orleans, Pascagoula and Mobile are and will be inaccessible until the cleanup has been completed. The three ports rely on European and Asian trade for 50% of their annual revenue.

The environmental impact is hard to measure but one thing is certain; 80% of the world’s dolphin population lives in the affected area of the Gulf of Mexico and the whale population migrates to the region to have their babies there.

The BP solution to place relief wells to pump out the oil and methane gas may seem like a good solution but it also represents serious dangers to the integrity of the well’s surface and may cause further cracks and crevices to open.

For the time being this may be the only solution available and let’s hope that the first scenario never occurs.

Written by Nick Doms © 2010, all rights reserved
click to delete

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:09 pm
GT Truther

Shady hun..... I've followed your posts for some years now and I have to say that I've never seen you so paranoid and over the top.

:(

I'm afraid the toxic fumes of the shit-filled rabbit holes you've been venturing around in now have caused some damage, my friend.

Step back.... take a very deep breath.... turn off the computer and maybe sleep for a little while.

I'd like to see the old Shady I'm familiar with back.

:wavey

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:15 pm
GT Truther

Well Dear ;) I do get a weee paranoid when Mainstream Accredited Universities and Academics do start to openly talk about imminent sea floor collapse, Methane explosions, and eight states getting blown away!

Really its time to get a wee bit paranoid don't you think?

Shawnna wrote:
Shady hun..... I've followed your posts for some years now and I have to say that I've never seen you so paranoid and over the top.

:(

I'm afraid the toxic fumes of the shit-filled rabbit holes you've been venturing around in now have caused some damage, my friend.

Step back.... take a very deep breath.... turn off the computer and maybe sleep for a little while.

I'd like to see the old Shady I'm familiar with back.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:25 pm
GT Truther

Moving my Gulf Oil News Posts to Current News Section..

Returning the Golden Thread its regular postings..

Have fun :)

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:44 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Shock Journalism and BP's Professional 'Journalists'
Shady Groves wrote:
True..

But they give the links to the ORIGINAL source in the copy of the post.

Do you read that far down Shawnna before going on a debunker crusade?

Shady

Shawnna wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:

NEWSFLASH - BEFOREITSNEWS.COM is NOT AN AUTHORITATIVE SOURCE.

Thank you! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one thinking that.

Most everyone that goes there will come to the same conclusion, Shawna.

Shady, no-one is "pro-oil spill" that I know. That was never the issue. It's like being against baseball and apple pie; simply isn't done. Everyone's touched by the incredible devastation. It's going to effect all of us in a bad way, sooner or later. But seeing the evil hand of the cackling Illuminati intentionally behind everything beggars the imagination. It's almost as bad as the MSM feeding us lies. A diet of GLP and Rense is like going from the jaws of the lion into its pit, and to your point: no, the links aren't there. Take a look at one of the pages you used recently:

Warning!!!! Extreme Alert-move Your Families Now! |

Contributed by BARRACUDA (Reporter)
Friday, June 25, 2010 2:26
View: Reporter's biography | More storiesThis story has been viewed 2,357 times
(2,357 times in the past 24 hours, 204 times in the past hour)

31 people on this page right nowInside sources have informed me that Full scale Gulf Coast evacuations are expected to begin in next couple of weeks--With Methane now surfacing and Bubbling in Florida waters the potential for a Methane Explosion of unimaginable devastation now comes into focus Further Law Enforcement Sources are being Advised of "ESCALATING VENT DETERIORATION" Two Definitions were provided to me--First "VENT" DEFINITION-"The opening in a volcano from which gas and molten rock erupt" and "ESCALATES"- DEFINITION GIVEN-"To expand step by step as from a limited or local conflict into a General NUCLEAR WAR"--to become unmanageable--You don't need a rocket science degree to read between the lines. Ten Years ago after the Papua New Guinea Earthquake in which "Burnt to a Crisp" bodies were pulled from the Fiery Seas-Stan Deyo and I did multiple Radio programs together over the years, warning of the Methane Hydrate Problems off our Coasts that could turn into "Seas Of Fire". Now maybe you can understand our warnings in perspective!. With massive numbers of Military assets being moved south it is being stated, that Martial Law initially will be on a regional Basis,. You will have no choice-- as you will be moved against your will, to places you really don't want to be moved to. Have you wondered what will become of everyones "stuff" thats left behind in abandoned homes and offices--THEY HAVE!--"To the Victors (THE NWO CROWD) go the spoils"! I encourage everyone to prayerfully consider all the above information and use your GOD GIVEN FREE WILL TO MOVE. There will be a complete shutdown of all commerce and Industry in the Areas affected by the Forced Evacuations. Don't assume your credit cards will work at this time, as a "Cyberattack" is to be Launched against the "US FINANCIAL" System concurrent with the mass evacuations that will deny access to funds--Have Cash on Hand to get you where you need to go. LIFE AS WE HAVE KNOWN IS ABOUT TO TAKE AN APOCALYPTIC CHANGE--FOR THE WORST.Additional Info from Wayne Madsen Reports Emergency preparations in dealing with the expanding oil menace are now being made for cities and towns from Corpus Christi, Texas, to Houston, New Orleans, Gulfport, Mobile, Pensacola, Tampa-St.Petersburg-Clearwater, Sarasota-Bradenton, Naples, and Key West. Some 36 FEMA-funded contracts between cities, towns, and counties and emergency workers are due to be invoked within days, if not hours, according to WMR's FEMA sources.

First, I have to ask; is this "Barracuda" you? Is that where all that social media leads to? But let's assume it isn't you; have you been able to verify the "inside sources" that are quoted as being so authoritative? Is dropping Wayne Madsden's name considered 'verifying a claim'? Is copying this whole article - verbatim, excessive exclamation marks and all - from stevequayle.com's site a legitimate use of Steve Quayle's work, or just plagiarism? One of the 2 links is to a 1998 page from Kent Steadman's (may he R.I.P.) cyberspaceorbit.com website. The video shown is eye-opening, but it's being shown on the MSM news too, constantly, or variations of it. There are absolutely NO SOURCES for the wild claims being made, except for what common sense tells us. We know that FEMA is charged with "managing emergencies", and there's a good probability that they were (or still are) tasked with carrying out some really nefarious projects, but for the moment, at least for the cameras, they have to do what their mission statement tells us they do: 'manage emergencies', which the Gulf Oil Spill crisis is. That means if the coastlines have to be evacuated (the methane gas, toxic fumes, petroleum-based poisons etc), then of course it WOULD be FEMA that we'd expect to bring in the tents, cots, sleeping bags, food and ice to take care of the population that's being displaced. That's their job. The web-bot report claims in no uncertain terms that a "diaspora" will be taking place in the southeastern US, due to the fact that so many people there rely on the Gulf for their livelihood, and web-bots at least have something of a track record and at the very least produce a fair amount of data to study and analyze. But "beforeitsnews"? Shock journalism - at it's best.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dex, I haven't forgotten your JJ Hurtak post a page or 2 back; I want to share my thoughts on that shortly because, as a contactee and Hurtak devotee, your take is going to be a bit different than most.)

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Shawnna is spelled with two N N's.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:33 pm
GT Truther

Ok... I have to confess I'm having a tough time keeping up with this thread and everything so..... if someone responded with info about "Nibiru".... I missed it.

Here's what I found so far (emphasis mine):

Quote:
The Nibiru collision is a supposed encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near-miss) which certain groups believe will take place in the early 21st century. Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Planet X or Nibiru. The idea that a planet-sized object could possibly collide with or pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been roundly rejected as pseudoscience by astronomers and planetary scientists.

From this website:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_collision

I will keep looking around for info but if you have anything to share, perhaps a PM would work better since I can't seem to keep up with this thread. :(

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:01 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Why Is Team Obama Covering Up the Gulf Oil Crisis?

http://www.examiner.com/x-55828-LA-Obam ... Oil-Crisis

On April 20, 2010, an accidental explosion of the Deepwater Horizon BP Oil platform in the Gulf of Mexico killed eleven workers. Since then, more questions than answers have arisen.

In the aftermath of the chaos and cleanup, the bizarre behavior of oil giant, BP and Team Obama is puzzling. Obama refuses help from international and domestic companies. According to Gulf residents, BP, OSHA, EPA and the Coast Guard are blocking any coordinated effort to clean up.

Using misleading information,http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/06/oh-my-team-obama-fudged-report-to-push-their-oil-drilling-moratorium/
Obama placed a moratorium on Gulf oil drilling that would force the oilrigs to look elsewhere for work. One of the likely destinations is off the coast of Brazil for Petrobras, the Brazilian state-own oil company. George Soros has a major financial stake in Petrobras. http://stevescomments.wordpress.com/201 ... oratorium/

Judge Martin Feldman, a Federal Judge for the United States Courts, Eastern District of Louisiana, reversed the decision allowing drilling to continue. Team Obama immediately opposed Feldman’s decision to continue drilling, sprinting faster than Olympic gold medallist Osain Bolt at the 2008 Beijing games. Feldman stuck to his guns.

Who has the most to gain from Team Obama blocking a cleanup while promoting off shore drilling in Brazil? Steven Chu, Director of Energy, was Director of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in 2004. He sought to combat global warming with renewable energy sources. http://politics.usnews.com/news/obama/a ... n-chu.html

According to Fox News, Chu, is quoted as saying of BP, "There's been a lot of excitement that's been growing over the last several years and now, with partnering with BP, we will have the resources to actually carry out some of the things we want to do in order to help save the world." http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06 ... rld-video/

Destroying the Gulf? Moving oil rigs to Brazil? Renewable energy sources? Saving the world? Sounds like science fiction.

However, following the money of the progressive ‘global warming crowd” blogger and researcher Joanne Moretti offers up startling factual conclusions.http://www.blogster.com/joannemor/start ... -oil-spill

BP and other investors in biofuels like George Soros, Al Gore and others, will make more money from the production of biofuels than in the production of oil. If none of the cleanup is completed, the Gulf will become a dead zone for Marine life and people. The Gulf has perfect conditions for the growth of algae which produces biofuels.

Could Team Obama sacrifice residents of the Gulf in order to develop the oil business in Brazil and provide the world with alternative energy?

What we know for sure is...at some point the damage to the Gulf is irreversible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0AkqPSy ... r_embedded

BP Deep Water Oil Spilling
click to delete

ALL IN THE FAMILY ILLUMINATI STYLE

"Young Fools Only At The End Do You Realize Your Febble Skills Are No Match for the Power of The Darkside!"

Shady : So tell me being Illumanti and a Luciferian what's this deal with all Horned Hand Sign everyone in power seems to flash time to time. Are they all Luciferians?

Illumanti Source : (Laughs) No.. (regains composer) Not all Luciferians such as myself we only make up a small percentage of the
Illumanti. We're considered an oddity a throw back to middle ages.

Shady: then what's the deal with sign?

Illumaniti Source: Sign of Loyality to Black Hand and the over all agenda. Its required for them to flash time to time. It must be cast with the blood stained hand.

Shady: Blood stained hand? Sounds symbolic.

Illumanti Source: Symbolic? No literal. The hand by which they dispatched a friend or relative. Like Brutus from Julius Ceaser apart of the Illumanti ritual into inner circles you must betrayal and murder a friend often your original mentor guide into Illumanti.

Shady: .... "so you? ... {Did not allow me to finish] Before flashing me the Black Hand.

Illumanti Source: Its ritualistic you know... [sips wine] murder the one that brought you over in inner ranks. Kill your Master and Teacher that's your graduation.

Shady: Sith Star Wars?

Illumanti Source: Umm exactly. Survival of the Fittest.. Survival fo the Fittest..

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 am
GT Truther

And the VOICE OF GOD is barely heard...... "Repent! For Time Draws Near!."

Quote:
We Are Being Warned

25 Jun 2010 10:07 am

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/t ... arned.html

25 Jun 2010 10:07 am
Temperature_gis_201005

This is a map of global temperature anomalies for last month. Pretty uneventful until you get to the Arctic, where the feedback loops of warming, loss of ice-reflection, more warming and so on are looking scary. Earth Observatory notes:

Temperature anomalies in May continued a much longer trend. GISS compared the January–May mean surface temperature anomalies for 2010 to those of 2005 and 1998 (the two warmest years on record). January–May anomalies show 2010 to be the warmest out of 131 years (2005 is the fourth warmest and 1998 is the fifth warmest). Moreover, Arctic temperature anomalies are especially pronounced, and have been since the turn of the twenty-first century.

“Ongoing temperature anomalies like these are strong evidence of the Arctic amplification of global climate change,” says Ted Scambos, lead scientist at the National Snow and Ice Data Center. The Arctic environment is very vulnerable to warming because of feedbacks that amplify the initial change. Sea ice retreat and snow melt reduce Earth’s albedo, which can lead to increased warmth and further melting. Scambos explains that, although the Northern Hemisphere experienced significant snowfall in early 2010, spring melt was rapid, exposing land surfaces to sunlight sooner than usual.

It's real. And we still do nothing. In fact, the American political system seems incapable of even absorbing the data.

http://www.typepad.com/services/trackba ... e9bdf7970c

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference 'We Are Being Warned'

Permalink :: Trackback (0) :: Sphere It! :: Share This

Good night folks!

Shady's off to bed....

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:23 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Moving my Gulf Oil News Posts to Current News Section..

Returning the Golden Thread its regular postings..

Have fun :)

Really? When?

I have no problem going there for the Shock News Shady...
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1766&start=204

But I was disappointed to see the articles in both places... (Double Shocked) LOL

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:55 am
Truth Seeker

Hi, greetings from the Netherlands (Zaandam, fixed to Amsterdam in the north). Finally I made my first post to this forum. This forum gives a lot of insight in what is going on in the world. However, all the posts I read here are for me just data. I try to confirm them myself and then the data becomes information for me. The new puzzle piece I will try to communicate to others and use the reactions to purify the puzzle piece for my own puzzle of life.

At the moment I see a couple of lines of interest in my puzzle: 1) Extraterrestrial beings; 2) vatican (white and black pope); 3) islam and eurabia; 4) chemtrails and contrails; 5) H1N1 and vaccines; 6) bank failures and rescue and finally 7) the oil spill in the Gulf.

I think Shady is just giving data, for which I am very glad to receive it from him. I am the only one who can decide if this is information for me. That is my responsibility.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:22 am
Site Admin

Great first post paracelsus, welcome to the forum :clap

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Jim Marrs | The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy

Source: veritasshow.com

Marrs addressed the idea of a "shadow government," and described how the same families or financial powers, centered in Wall St. or London, "created communism in Russia...national socialism in Germany, and now they are pushing us into Marxist socialism in this country," in their conspiracy to control the world. He also previewed his forthcoming book, The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy, which looks at how the New World Order, man-made diseases, and "zombie banks" are destroying America.

B i o
Jim Marrs, graduated with a degree in Journalism from the University of North Texas. He served in the US Army after which he became a reporter for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. Jim worked for and owned several Texas newspapers before becoming an independent journalist and author.
His in-depth investigative book, Alien Agenda, has been cited as the bestselling non-fiction book on UFOs in the world, having been translated into several languages. He is also the author of the New York Times bestsellers, Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy, a basis for the Oliver Stone film JFK, and Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History That Connects The Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons, and the Great Pyramids. He's also the author of Psi Spies, The Terror Conspiracy, Rise of the Fourth Reich. And his latest book, which will be the focus of tonight’s interview: The Trillion-Dollar Conspiracy: How the New World Order, Man-Made Diseases, and Zombie Banks Are Destroying America.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:06 am
Truth Seeker

Ejem, ejem....

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:18 am
Truth Seeker

When the french soccer team lost in the World Cup in South Africa even the french president commented on the subject. When the algerian team lost the last game to the USA riots occurred in Paris and not in Algeria ( http://www.vanityfair.com/online/fairpl ... efeat.html).
If the Dutch meet the USA in one of the following games and we win, I do not think that any americans present in Amsterdam will start a riot. They probably celebrate with us in Amsterdam. What is happening in Paris??

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:33 am
Truth Seeker

paracelsus wrote:
When the french soccer team lost in the World Cup in South Africa even the french president commented on the subject. When the algerian team lost the last game to the USA riots occurred in Paris and not in Algeria ( http://www.vanityfair.com/online/fairpl ... efeat.html).
If the Dutch meet the USA in one of the following games and we win, I do not think that any americans present in Amsterdam will start a riot. They probably celebrate with us in Amsterdam. What is happening in Paris??

Riot's like this happen when teams with high expectations flop. England, Turkey, Greece are similar countries were riots can easily occur when the football thugs from each side "man" up to each other.

Human's fighting over a game of football or the pretense of the game. :headbang Crazy!

Kind Regards

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:47 am
GT Truther

Why I seem to give data all the time is this.

As Jim Mars (Author of Crossfire) writes and many others that researching the N.W.O/Illumanit and ALL of it is this.

This conspiracy is damn vast it boggles the mind. Their operating in EVERY damn sector of society from spiritual to seclear, from entertainment to poltics, every sector daily. Guiding it, nudging it, stearing it to only one conclusion the fulfillment of their Agenda. You see it daily in every headline if you know what your looking for. But most people don’t see it because this stuff is fragmented disjointed.

At first you dismiss it as well “isn’t that odd, so and so seems a little nutty implementing that pushing for that but I guess in the long wrong it won’t hurt.” and they shurg it off and forget about and let that Politician pass that new dracian, Orwellian law or business venture.

Its all disjointed and fragmented.

But when you sit down

(and most people don’t have the time for this in their daily lives since their driven like cattle Up To Work, Exhaustion Home, Weekend Party! Party! Spend Spend Spend Exhaustion Hang Over, Sleep Sleep Sleep, Up to Work! You don‘t even have time for your Families Ladies and Gentlemen let alone Think! All designed to make you complient and dependent upon others thinking for you!)

and lets say sit down on the floor take news clippings of these “odd and bizarre” occurrences, lay them out on the floor, and really examine it. You DEFRAGMENT your hard drive sort of speak. And EVERY piece of the puzzle begins to fall into place and dove tails/flow charts beautifully into the other bizarre and odd occurrence.

Until your left with a flow chart which is ALL connected. ALL flowing beautifully into each other and your standing on the second floor landing looking down at your first floor, floor where you have one Gigantic Flow Chart of the Illuminati Agenda. With Five or Six Empty Space at the top of the Chart (The Center Hub the Eye of Pyramid) yet to be filled.

So whose going to take that top of the Pyramid? Aliens? Reptilian Overlords?? Annuanki??? Orwellian Big Brother?? The Matrix?? Illuminati Overlord / Emperor .. Or Perhaps Satan himself! (Even I as a Pagan can not logically dismiss that possibility anymore!!) I don’t know.. And I’m sure the likes of Jim Marrs doesn’t know for certain either (or anyone!)

But the Machanic are HARD AND FAST AT WORK!! Faster and faster and more intensely at work with each passing day! Literally. The bizzy Black Hand bee’s have gone into hyper frenzy.getting those last few spots ready to the capstone.
And when you do finally start to see the structure the Black Hand at work building and manipulating our society at every sector.. When you defragment your brain and SEE IT.

And when you are about to crap and piss your pants in fear at what your seeing…

You also see a SECOND structure at Work. That’s literally fighting them at every turn, knocking out their building blocks at key spots crumbling that section of the wall decades if not a hundreds so years back. Like Judge Martin Feldman, a Federal Judge they come out of complete Blue and like a Napoleonic cannon troop Blow the Nose of the Nearly completed Sypnix! Leaving the Black Hand Bees in other chaos and contempt.

This Second Hand, This Second Structure isn’t Pyrmid Shapped its not 3rd dimensional, therefore can’t be comprehended as to its shape and its Agenda. Heck it might even a be 11th dimensional geometic structure for all I know. BUT This Second Hand is HERE, Its Fighting them, Moblizing earthly forces and fast fast at work Opposing Them at Every Turn.

This Second Hand I can only call GOD.

… I’m going to keep throwing Data at you Guys. Clippings and News stories.. I ‘m going to keep doing it. Until many of you DEFRAGMENT and begin to see “The Big Picture.” And I know many of you have as we chat in private.

The Rest of you demand from me to Clear to the Point and just spill it lay it out to you a nice clean precise way. And get rather testy with me when I don’t..

I can’t do it, even though I’d love to! Until you Defrayments, put all the fragmented sectors in order. AWAKEN.. Until you do that you won’t be able to see or compared it all and it will all seem chaotic, paranoid ramblings of conspiracy theories.

And even if I were to have folder somewhere with it all perfectly laid out in one precise package. I most likely wouldn’t give to you for the sake of your own sanity.. The SHOCK of how humanity even down to YOU! YOURSELF! Have been manipulated and controlled is a killer a mind blower.

It literally is like Neo walking up in gigantic Pod with infinite wall of other pods and inside them PEOPLE plugged into a Machine. And while they are in that pod. At least their happy and content even if its illision… How do I take you from that and give you the ugly truth???

Shady

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:51 am
Truth Seeker

Shady Groves wrote:

How do I take you from that and give you the ugly truth???

Shady

Is not in your hands to do that. Relax.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:09 am
Truth Seeker

Thank you Shady. This is the reason why I started posting here today. You put it right in front of us. Now lets tear this building/construct down together. Lets fight ourselves into the universe and the next level of life. We have the power, only have to realize it and find our skills back.

Peace, thank you for your answer, however, it was algerians who were rioting in Paris because Algeria lost to the USA. They were not rioting because France did bad in the cup. Are there italians (Italy is out too) rioting in New York or french speaking canadians rioting in Quebec. No. So why algerians in Paris? They live there as french citizens.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:35 am
GT Truther

I know Thessa, I know.. For me as a person one hardest things to do is learning to submit to will of God. To put my faith and trust into the unseen, unknowable Force out there protecting us all. Without knowing who and what it is.

But I've come to realize, when we actually do reach that state. Then it surrounds you, passes into you becomes your shield and your sword (filling you with light and love an most importantly Peace of the Soul,) and even your tongue and through you begins to use you in this war with the Black Hand. Putting you in the space and time, the right spot at the right time to make a difference.

That moment might not seem alot or of any importance to you, or what ever effect you had at that instant. But as you move on and look back you see that your humble little ccontribution was a Key event, a key moment in the over all struggle against this blackness. And your little humble contribution was a key victory.

Which leaves you in other amazement at its power.

The Power of God.

Shady

Thessa wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

How do I take you from that and give you the ugly truth???

Shady

Is not in your hands to do that. Relax.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:26 am
GT Truther

Post A parabel
Concerned observer, "I note that there are several venomous snakes about your feet and legs, and they are coiled and about to strike."

Sweetness and Light, "I don't like your tone. You are so negative. Don't bring me down with your pessimistic outlook. And, you are hurting the snakes' feelings."

Douglas Adams

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:52 am
GT Truther

There is a Zen saying

“The flapping of wings of a butterfly cause’th a hurricane in separate part of world.” or along those lines.

I really believe that what we call God is using the theory of “Six Degrees of Separation” also known as the Human web. That everyone is at most six steps away from any other person on Earth, so that a chain of, "a friend of a friend" statements can be made to connect any two people in six steps or fewer.

Think about that for a second. Change the lives of six of your friends or complete strangers. Change it for better and you change the world! Or at least effect it.

All of us need to ask ourselves. Have I made a difference in the lives of six complete strangers? Have I shown them Light and Love or have I shown them nothing but darkness?

Then why are you suprised at the state of world we live in?

Shady

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:13 am
Truth Seeker

Shady Groves wrote:
I know Thessa, I know.. For me as a person one hardest things to do is learning to submit to will of God. To put my faith and trust into the unseen, unknowable Force out there protecting us all. Without knowing who and what it is.

But I've come to realize, when we actually do reach that state. Then it surrounds you, passes into you becomes your shield and your sword (filling you with light and love an most importantly Peace of the Soul,) and even your tongue and through you begins to use you in this war with the Black Hand. Putting you in the space and time, the right spot at the right time to make a difference.

That moment might not seem alot or of any importance to you, or what ever effect you had at that instant. But as you move on and look back you see that your humble little ccontribution was a Key event, a key moment in the over all struggle against this blackness. And your little humble contribution was a key victory.

Which leaves you in other amazement at its power.

The Power of God.

Shady

Is that you, Shady Groves?! :huh :shock:

Spot-on.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:48 pm
GT Truther

Vehicle Spirals (1973)

Norway's and other seen spirals, what can they be?

This Contactee...describing star vehicle space operations...says...

Therefore, by connecting their relativity with a given planetary relativity, they are able to go through the parameters of a given sun system. In doing so they put a spiral of light within a spiral of light which allows them to connect with the levels of three- dimensional space from the standpoint of expanding and contracting gravitational density.

This creates a type of cosmic lens through which they can measure not only the electromagnetic density, but also the biological fields best suited for the type of light technology they needed (for the local universe is made up of many biological Alpha-Omega systems working on different wavelengths of light).

The reason why some of these space technologies look transparent within our space dimension of light is simply that they come from a higher coding of light (the Stralim) which enables them to be respatialized to come through a multidimensional hole into a three-dimensional time set. In other words, by traveling wavelengths higher than what earth scientists measure ca. 7,800 Angstroms or wavelengths that cannot be imaged by our eyes) Merkabah has the ability to travel and translate man. Merkabah uses it's geometry of light in providing for time translation into other life zones comparable to the thresholds of the human experience.

The vehicle has the ability to go faster than the speed of light and in searching for planetary targets, the mother vehicle or legion vehicle slows down and enters the energy portal.
Through these portals, time tunnels or "wormholes," vehicles can be seen in the sky proceeding from a faster than light dimension which seems etheric with respect to our light dimension.
And while traveling faster than the "speed of light" they have the ability to measure the threshold of a given sun system to determine the entrance points of their planetary target.
Then, they slow down if necessary to come in and materialize within the molecular frequency of the given spectrum of light energy.
In the higher force fields there are no such things as concrete objects; motion all depends upon the order, grid and template of atoms that are traveling on a particular frequency of light.
To make this interconnection between energy stream and the energy stream of the intelligence being probed, the Higher Evolution matches their kinetic energy frequencies with the angular velocities of particles in the energy stream being penetrated.

This interpenetration can be carried out through complicated flight patterns so as to take inventory of the specie without interfering with the consciousness presence of the average earthling. Only, the Child of God who can operate on that frequency, is capable of seeing and discerning the presence of their energy field connecting with ours.
The discerned energy field of the vehicle, during space maneuvers, typically can appear as a pulsating pyramid, a pentagon, or a Star of David. In addition, the Higher Evolution has flight patterns which go through multiple tracings of light, through complicated triangular coordinates. They do this to key into certain time periods of the species' growth and development .
They generally appear in the lower heavens as three vehicles in triangular formation.
However, the Merkabah vehicles actually work with high frequency vehicle counterparts existing in a companion energy stream so that they balance each other when entering and leaving the electromagnetic and gravitational density of the planets.

For every set of triangular coordinates a companion set is necessary to harness the diminishing frequencies within the star systems electromagnetic field.

Thus, the Higher Evolution establishes control of A-line frequencies of light by having a corresponding B-line control under the guidance of Merkabah vehicles which are invisible to the eye but necessary to balance the activities of the A-line spectrum vehicles. Without this balance the vehicles would run the risk of materializing within the densities of planetary nuclei or within gross material forms in space which are in the pathway of a vehicle's G-line or gravitational control.
On the physical level of creation, the Higher Evolution even has special planets reserved for metallurgy and for the creation of gigantic motherships fifty to five hundred miles in length. These planets have no radiation belts around them. This allows the Higher Evolution to create vehicles having concentric atoms, capable of withstanding the tensor strength of the Magnetic lines of force. "Snip"

J.J.H.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:30 pm
GT Truther

(Note: I was made witness to the below information reaffirming the truth being told that during this lifetime this is for all of us to experience..when we're ready...I've learned these Laws are built into the very fabric of our being...Dex)

Skipping quite a bit..the Contactee said the galactic and spiritual Host say...

Metatron said: You have received these things because you have forsaken the things of thy "Self" and have applied yourself diligently to searching out the scriptures. Know then, that the ten last Keys are the 'Ten Commandments.'
They are the pyramidal grids of the Living Light, the Sha'are 'Orah, the "Gates" of Light" for this life and the life to come.

"The Ten Commandments that Moses received are the true living energy codes of the Tree of Life transposed form the light projections of Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh (I Am that I Am) into the written Word of Wisdom.
However, understand that they are not to be limited to that which has appeared in stone for they are the light energies structuring and restructuring stone, giving to Man the myriad wavelengths of Light so that he can penetrate all form.

"They are the pyramidal grids which are the foundation for the process of Divine Life as it unfolds in the manifestations and emanations of the Sephiroth."
When Metatron showed me the Ten Commandments he showed me how each was a unique light picture made up of pyramidal grids that compose the experience of Life and Knowledge. Each Light picture expresses a totality of how divine thought-forms create myriad's of worlds within worlds that work with Divine structure.

For their structure encompasses the physics of creation evolving from singular relatively to collective relativity, and shows the infinite meaning of the divine name as the vital network necessary to evolve many worlds of the Son universes.

These ten Light emanations are the living link between the I AM of the Father's Eternal Mind and the I AM vehicle of life within every son and daughter who bears the image of the Adam Kamon and is sealed into eternal life through the Spirit of the Shekinah.

Metatron instructed me to published them in another scroll lest the organized religions appropriate the teachings of the Keys for themselves. Metatron said that the Ten Commandments, as ten pyramidal Light pictures, will only be once again understood when mankind is ready to experience the Lord God face to face. For the first commandment, seen as a pyramidal throne, expresses the unity of the Father YHWH as our Supreme unfoldment of the Ancient of Days. Lord of Lords and God of Gods to whom all shall bow their head.

And I bear witness to the glorious face of the Ancient of Days which has been faithfully described in the scrolls of Daniel and John the Divine.
To behold him is to behold his "Face" ineffably beyond description. This Face has no body, for as pure living entities we are all separate parts and pluralistic expressions of His Body of Light. And thus, we are not aliens from His eternal creation.

The Father, through His eternal Sons, descends to recall His material beings back into His Kingdom and invites His children to take advantage of His invitation to share in the personality of the Godhead.

And at the ascension of the universe I saw hundreds of angelic emissaries of Light assembled on the crystal ground of the tessellated throne command centers before dispersing to new worlds and distant programs of renewal.
The scrolls and banners of the many heavens lent support to the unity of the Brotherhoods on their effective routing of the rebellions of the materialists in control of the planets. At the far end of a long isle stood a glorious vision surrounded by a formal blue-white series of stars with amethyst waves---the signet of the Shield of Michael, the Sign of unity that prepared the way for the legions of the Adonai 'Tsebayoth--the Host of the Living God--to protect the freedoms of spiritual evolution innumerable multitudes were cheering with the children in the foreground.
And beyond the Thrones and assemblies of the legions in the lower heavens, there exist the great White Throne of the Ancient of Days. There is nothing save the supreme Love of the Elders and Host in the presence of this Light.
He who beholds the presence of the Most High God and the garment of Light which continually composes and recomposes the Life---flowing through us, and above us---knows this Kingdom will have no end!

J.J.H.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:22 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next