It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:03 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
Dondep wrote:
L2L wrote:
UJ will certainly vouch for that when he shows back up (he's been busy moderating over at Project Avalon the last time I talked to him on the phone).

They let him Moderate over there, I wonder how many threads he accidentally deleted :roflmao :crylaugh

Sorry UJ ya know I love ya but I could not resist the urge :spit

Thu May 27, 2010 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Don wrote:

"Actually, I can vouch for the fact that though that might be a reasonable opinion to an outside observer, L2L is 'known' to me (though we've never met in person) from early 2005. He was actually a friend of another friend, who had occasion (as he recently mentioned) to go to see Paul Hellyer speak the first time about the "truth of the extraterrestrial reality". I asked him also to take copies of the Form 255 Request To Admit that Dan had signed a Response to, and was really frustrated when I found out they didn't pass them out (at Hellyer's speech). I'm still frustrated when that happens, though I can understand the problem; the document, as I wrote it (notwithstanding the transcript, which I contend misleads the reader to come to a false conclusion) was an attempt to "tell the world" what I consider actionable truths. In effect, it doubles as a document that legitimizes Dan's story of the J-rod (and hence what the J-rod told him, which were mostly lies) as well as a warning of the coming poleshift. It's a truthful document, but it can be misleading unless one is familiar with some of the secrets behind the concepts it lays open (such as the Tau-9 Treaty Conference for the Preservation of Humanity).

But I digress; L2L is definitely NOT a member of SNEDs, and truth be told, has spent quite a bit of time and his own money fending off their attacks on us
."

Hey L2L,

I didn't realize you were the man behind the scenes here L2L! I am glad you are keeping it alive. Wish I had
more time to drop in.

Hey Don,

I cannot remember exactly why L2L and I didn't pass out that document at the press conference. I know
that I am pretty shy about doing stuff like that. I think you and I had some battles back then if I remember
correctly.

Shady,

I am probably the only person on this forum to have met L2L (correct me if I am wrong L2L), so I can say that
in my opinion L2L has nothing to do with SNEDs or Majestic. The vibe I got from him was one of honesty. He is a
family man who cares about the world and everyone in it, just like most of us here. The only reason I say most of
us is because I rarely come here anymore and I do not know many of the people here.

To everyone,

Compassion is the key everyone. We must look inside ourselves and heal, then we need need to work on healing the
earth, because if we don't earth will make us leave. We are a virus right now and living outside of natures harmony, she won't put up with us much longer.

love and peace

d

Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm
Site Admin

Hey Digger good to see you around these parts again, don't be a stranger buddy, your positive energy is missed :wavey

Only a select few knew who ran things behind the curtains, its just the way it had to be back then but now since "Ownership" has come into question that rumour needed to be addressed.

And yes you are the only one to date to have met me in person, I had no clue that you and I witnessed Mr. Hilier's coming out party, and what a speech he made eh, still gives me goose bumps.

I should state this for the record that I do NOT nor will I EVER lay claim to the Golden Thread, I simply give it a safe home.
The GT belongs to our members and as long as I have any say about it, it will always remain that way!

Now let's put this stuff to bed unless of course there are more questions?

Thu May 27, 2010 1:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Greetings all. As a member of the GT I would like to make a request that L2L or another administrator create a PayPal account, (I believe they can be assembled on the basis of an email address alone.) so that members may make a more-or-less anonymous donation toward the fees and expenses incurred for and by this august group if they should so choose. I suspect none of us are wealthy other than in spirit and resolve to seek and carry forth the truth, but I for one would enjoy the opportunity to support this good entity in some way other than loyal daily study of it's intellectual delights, pursuit of truths, and conversation. I feel it's likely I would find myself joined by other members who would also wish to fiscally participate in it's continuance.

Why let L2L have all the fun and good Karma?

Love and laughter to all, Grist

Thu May 27, 2010 2:18 pm
Site Admin

Grist von Zweifel wrote:

:roflmao I am not sure about the fun part Grist and the Karma part well maybe in time :silly
Thanks for the laugh though your such a breath of fresh air my friend :clap

I certainly am not asking the members for help but if this is something you seriously would like me to do I could set up a Pay Pal account and then publish the AMOUNT (Not the Member Name) donated monthly, in fact this is the ONLY way that I will agree to do this is under full disclosure!

Maybe this is something worth doing a pole for :hmm

What are others thoughts about this?

Thu May 27, 2010 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This member thinks it's a great idea. In my experience with the GT no one has ever ever (never) even hinted at or about a charge, a fee, gift, patronymic gratuity, strong-arm, suggestion, shake-down, wish, desire or need for monetary endowment. I believe If you make an eddy in the the flow of monetary exchange you'll see some participation. (Yes, rather a re-spin of "Field of Dreams" motion picture's "If you build it, they will..." yada yada.)

Here comes a great summer everybody, Grist

Thu May 27, 2010 3:26 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Grist von Zweifel wrote:

:roflmao I am not sure about the fun part Grist and the Karma part well maybe in time :silly
Thanks for the laugh though your such a breath of fresh air my friend :clap

I certainly am not asking the members for help but if this is something you seriously would like me to do I could set up a Pay Pal account and then publish the AMOUNT (Not the Member Name) donated monthly, in fact this is the ONLY way that I will agree to do this is under full disclosure!

Maybe this is something worth doing a pole for :hmm

What are others thoughts about this?

I think it's a capital idea! And very democratic, too! (Small "d" there, lol!)

Good to see you too, Digger. I remember at the time you were non-plussed by the "healing tones" CD Marci sent, as your friend that they were ostensibly for sadly passed away despite the application of said 'tones', and at the time I was more of an outspoken 'advocate' of 'Dr Dan Burisch' than I came to be after the Big Break-Up I described a few posts back. Good thing that time heals, at least more than the - ahem - 'healing tones' did.

BTW, that would be "poll". If only it were a "pole", then what a laugh a "poleshift" would be. :tounge

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu May 27, 2010 7:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Greetings all. As a member of the GT I would like to make a request that L2L or another administrator create a PayPal account, (I believe they can be assembled on the basis of an email address alone.) so that members may make a more-or-less anonymous donation toward the fees and expenses incurred for and by this august group if they should so choose.

Grist, thank you for making this suggestion. It has been on my mind, but as I am a relative newcomer here, I am glad one of the long-time members of the GT brought it up.

L2L, if you want to have a poll, that's fine, but personally, I would say just go ahead and set up the account, and we'll take it from there. I am very grateful to you for inviting me here to the GT. I am in awe of the members, and the contributions of information,wisdom and compassion that are found here.

Thu May 27, 2010 8:04 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I would Love to Pay if only i had the money to do it :headbang :puter :gah

Thu May 27, 2010 8:35 pm
Profile YIM

To donate or not to is a personal decision that each of us will make, that entails whether or not we have the funds. So don't feel that your expected to do so, Freak. No one other than the Admin will even know, who does or how much. ;)

Thu May 27, 2010 8:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don, I agree about the malaprops, but this one made some sense, therefore an http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggcorn

Thu May 27, 2010 10:24 pm
GT Truther

Paypal? L2L, Me thinks you would be surprised. I can't donate a lot, but I CAN donate, and therein lies the point. We just need the link.

Thu May 27, 2010 10:25 pm
GT Truther

Below are my notes to all.

Lynnwood your pick up on the sublime "apart" very astute, Shady can be a bit obtuse, and likes to stir the pot.

Shady in reading between the lines it (correct me if I am wrong here) but it looks to me that this accusation is more about why revelations has not shown. Be it pole shift, planet x or ET mass landing, we all know as Siam signature line says "Something is going to happen, but what?" and we all are frustrated, but why take it out on DonD?

Digorius, I agree with you about your statement of:
"Compassion is the key everyone. We must look inside ourselves and heal, then we need need to work on healing the earth, because if we don't earth will make us leave. We are a virus right now and living outside of natures harmony, she won't put up with us much longer.", it is a great statement.

DonD, Thanks for the recap/insights on past events.

To all, there are obviously things we do not know like if DB or dadmiral or others had roles in DonD being protected, but what does that matter?

We need to focus on the NOW and how as Humanity loving and living in this creation of existence, we act and react to one another and how our attitudes towards one another and to our environment play a part in our future survival.

L2L, I would use PayPal if it were available.

To all, I ask this question, since Shady's questions are the second calling into question of DonD true nature (the first being the avatar).
Is this some kind of mental PSYOPS being applied to the members of the real GT in order to divide us (yet again another SNED Human Experiment)?

Peace
MT7

Thu May 27, 2010 11:48 pm
GT Truther

Incredible Google Maps Image.... An Air Force Base just south of Jacksonville, Florida is using 2 runways for PARKING LOTS:

ZOOM IN HERE:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 8&t=h&z=15

Source: LiveLeak
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=756_1275016676
Guy at LiveLeak states they are U.N. vehicles. There are definitely many thousand of them, whatever they are.
I don't know about you, but I am going to check the Air Force Base's in my state and see what they are hiding.

Did That, and I found something...

Near McChord, not on the base but hidden in the Port area amongst container-land, thousands of vehicles, all seeming to match:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 1&t=h&z=19

still looking... --no more. I suppose they could be fleet cars of some kind. When I clicked to get down to "street view" the cars are not the same, and there are less of them so they were taken on different days leading me to think that the cars were there temporarily.

Fri May 28, 2010 3:29 am
Site Admin

WOW Lynwood what did you stumble across :awe

I wonder is the Military due for a fleet upgrade?

On another note I have opened up a Pay Pal account but apparently it can take up to 2-3 days to verify :crazy

As soon as that is done I will provide the link, I appreciate all your generosity :clap

And as Siam said this is strictly voluntary folks...

Fri May 28, 2010 4:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don, you commented:

DonDep wrote:
However, that doesn't mean that D[an] B[urisch], observing all of this from his perch in his 'gilded cage', didn't intend for me to become the "anti-Burisch"…… He may have known - and still does, even more convinced …….- that he would be unable to be fully truthful to the public because of Majestic's agenda, and so when it was made plain to him that he wouldn't be allowed to work 'with' me, 'with' us, that he took it to the extreme to discredit his own position as a result.....knowing that the more erudite truthseekers would sense something was wrong in the blatant character assassination he was ordered to engage in. Many of the readers here are here as a result of sensing how ridiculous the situation is….”.

As usual from you, Don, a finely honed and well-articulated analysis of DB’s covert strategy to “out” the Majestic lies: He deliberately plays the clown, the screw-up wild guy, stretching his “decreed truth” to histrionic absurdities in the hope that the smarter among us – which turns out to be virtually every banned member of his website – will figure out that something is truly, truly “wrong” with what he’s saying. He wants to drive us away, shaking our heads at D&M’s – and by extension, Majestic’s - lies and general incompetence.

And Majestic, for their part, is perfectly content to have us believe that people of that caliber are actually at the core of Majestic – so how harmful or nefarious could the group possibly be, etc? It’s an old intel trick: to play the dummy who “doesn’t speak English”, sitting silently asleep in the corner of the room … who’s actually the brains behind the whole operation. The SNED’s public face of Majestic is – they think! – their perfect disguise. Too bad.

All in all, I admire Dan’s doublethink craftiness here. He hasn’t got much else to work with these days. And he’ll just keep driving readers here, to the real conversation, won’t he?

Thanks, Dan. Good work!

Cheers,

Selene

Fri May 28, 2010 7:03 am
GT Truther

MountainTiger, you commented:

MountainTiger wrote:
To all, there are obviously things we do not know like if DB or dadmiral or others had roles in DonD being protected, but what does that matter?

We need to focus on the NOW and how as Humanity loving and living in this creation of existence, we act and react to one another and how our attitudes towards one another and to our environment play a part in our future survival.

Well said, MT7.

:agree

Cheers,

Selene

Fri May 28, 2010 7:10 am

Lynnwood wrote:
Don, I agree about the malaprops, but this one made some sense, therefore an http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggcorn

Thanks, Lynwood. I had never heard of an Eggcorn - but I recognized the "double entendre" in the "malapropism". To an old retired English teacher, this is an interesting nugget of info.

Ditto to everybody about PayPal; thanks to L2L for saving the GT, and letting us share in the work.

Fri May 28, 2010 7:18 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Snap, rutsuyasun! I hadn't noticed you said much the same thing until after I posted this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lynnwood wrote:

Thank you for teaching me about "egg corns"! After more than a millenium of the English language, it was only 7 years ago that someone finally made the distinction between a clever phrase carefully created with forethought and the accidental misuse of descriptors that lead to comical mental imagery! I do have to say that I consider malaprops are rarely nonsensical, rather they make too much sense, despite the author's lack of conscious intention.

from the above link:

Wikipedia wrote:
EGG CORN

In linguistics, an eggcorn is an idiosyncratic substitution of a word or phrase for a word or words that sound similar or identical in the speaker's dialect. The new phrase introduces a meaning that is different from the original, but plausible in the same context ("old-timers' disease" for "Alzheimer's disease"). This is as opposed to a malapropism, where the substitution creates a nonsensical phrase.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri May 28, 2010 10:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Don, did you click on the links here:

Quote:
ZOOM IN HERE:

Near McChord (50 miles from my house), not on the base but hidden in the Port area amongst container-land, thousands of vehicles, all seeming to match:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 1&t=h&z=19

Zoom OUT on that one and look around. More vehicles, empty silos, 100's of containers...

This is a little bit scary. The 2nd link is about 50 miles from my house, I am tempted to drive and see what those white-topped vehicles are. I zoomed OUT a bit on that one and do note there are a LOT of those vehicles, train tracks, there are empty silos, a U.S.Customs office, and hundreds of containers in that immediate area.

Fri May 28, 2010 3:27 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:

On another note I have opened up a Pay Pal account but apparently it can take up to 2-3 days to verify :crazy

As soon as that is done I will provide the link, I appreciate all your generosity :clap

And as Siam said this is strictly voluntary folks...

I donate twenty dollars a year at Pupp's Forum.
He only needs a little over hundred annually.

Dex

Fri May 28, 2010 4:24 pm
GT Truther

Post The mother of the people just blow away speaks
Ed. Note:

According to people who knew him well, Jerry Kane was not a racist, and was not anti-government.

He was pro legitimate government.

Topic: Kane & Kane looking more and more like Ruby Ridge

Donna Lee <deeleesa@hotmail.com> May 27 01:48PM -0400 ^

We're in the midst of an enormous coverup. All we have is hearsay, and that's that. The question that brings forth is not what
provoked Joe, the question is where is the video or evidence that shows there even was a traffic stop at a prior location, earlier,
that led to a manhunt?

IF this played out the way they claimed (bear in mind that nobody says they actually saw the video but claim to be relating
what was told to them by a 3rd party undisclosed man or woman). This would have been all over national television, Obama
inviting the police to the white house for a beer, national funeral coverage. Well, why didn't it? They are concealing what
happened, that's why. They have constantly lied, nonstop. Throwing everything at the wall, hoping something would stick.

Here's my release to the Press:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Donna Lee Kane
727 449-9419 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              727 449-9419      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Deeleesa@hotmail.com

Where's the dashcam video ?

West Memphis, Arkansas - Ruby Ridge
Scenario: A man and his son Jerry and Joseph Kane were allegedly stopped on the highway by 2 police officers, the 16 year old son with no police training allegedly was able to surprise and kill 2 seasoned police officers, all by himself. 90 minutes later the Kane's are less that 10 miles away from the alleged original scene, in a Walmart, only 10 miles from the Tennessee border. No dashcam video has been released showing the Kane's killed anybody. The Kane's are shot dead on live helicopter video. People assume that since the police are saying they have video, that they have a video. And why would anybody believe anything the Police say as those very Police are believed to be involved in a coverup? Why? But the FBI twice said they hadn't seen the video. And Chief Bob Paudert said he couldn't look at it. So all we have is hearsay. There are no eyewitnesses to an alleged first scene of alleged first shooting on the highway, unless Bill Sadler the Public Information officer of the Arkansas State Police would come forward and tell what he obviously knows (Bill Sadler will know what I mean and others do too) or anybody else would like to come forward and tell us what we already know, that this incident was either staged or the Kane's were tragic victims of mistaken identity.

West Memphis, Arkansas, a very long history of racism and viciousness:

West Memphis 1993: The home of the West Memphis Three where back in 1993, 3 people were convicted of a crime where there was absolutely no evidence, nothing linking them to the crime, 2 are still in prison and 1 is on death row. Johnny Depp, Winona Rider amonst many other high profile people are demanding these people be released. Many complaints how the media and police alleged these alleged killers were cultists, satanists, etc.
See West Memphis Three: Time for Truth: PART 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVQCw6HGZ5s
And West Memphis Three: Time for Truth - PART 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUueIuR5d3k

West Memphis July, 2009: West Memphis City Leaders call for Police Chief to resign for racism and viciousness.

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news/lo ... 595cw.cspx
West Memphis May 6, 2010: West Memphis City Leaders Calling For Resignation Of Police Chief And Local NAACP President, 2nd documented Public Press Conference for Police Chief Paudert to resign. Alleging racism and viciousness.

West Memphis May 20th, 2010: The only thing we have evidence of is the police executing the Kane's. An execution. No evidence linking the Kane's to the highway stop that the police and media allege.

In a recorded Interview, Chief Police Paudert speaks of hearsay, says he hasn't seen the video. He says things like "The information I got was", or "It looked like and I don't know how they know this but", and other strange hearsay, no first hand evidence of anything.

THIS IS A COVERUP. THEY GOT THE WRONG PEOPLE. THEY MUST DEMONIZE THESE GOOD PEOPLE THAT WERE MURDERED SO WHEN IT DOES COME OUT AND IT WILL COME OUT, THEN IT WAS OK BECAUSE THEY WERE LESS THAN HUMAN.....Why is he calling the Kane's animals when he hasn't seen the animals on video to make a comparison? This is all HEARSAY and he said, she said. When asked where the shooter was when the shooter started shooting, Chief Police Paudert says he doesn't know. If this doesn't scare the living daylights out of you, that a private for profit corporation can exterminate you without the presumption of innocent until found guilty, when they are judge, jury and executioner, then ignorance truly is bliss!

My family was slaughtered with extreme prejudice on May 20, 2010 via live helicopter video in a West Memphis, Arkansas Walmart parking lot. No video of the Kane's killing anybody has surfaced. Nothing from the original alleged traffic stop other than police vehicles that I believe is supposed to make it appear that Jerry's white minivan is amongst them, on the highway. Realize, that there wasn't even a description of an alleged vehicle until almost an hour and a half later. Nothing has been proven, not one eyewitness of the Kane's shooting anyone on the highway or offramp as alleged. After many careful viewings of the live helicopter video, there is no evidence whatsoever that any shots came out of the Kane's white minivan. The helicopter video clearly shows that the Kane's front driver and passenger windows were rolled up. If the Kane's had been shooting out of the windows they would have been broken...they weren't.

They would have us believe that the Kane's were at a traffic stop on the highway, that a 16 year old boy with no training like police have and for no reason shot and killed 2 seasoned police officers, then instead of going over to Tennessee border which was approximately 10 miles away, that for 90 minutes the Kane's hung around and went shopping at Walmart? The broadcast was for Hispanic drug runners. My husband Jerry Kane and my stepson Joseph Kane were WHITE.

Timeline source: http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/20 ... emerge/The
11:36 a.m.: West Memphis police officer Bill Evans made a traffic stop of a white van at Mile Marker 275 along Interstate 40 near Airport Road. Fellow officer Brandon Paudert, son of West Memphis Police Chief Bob Paudert, pulled in to back up Evans.
11:50 a.m.: A broadcast goes out of officers down.
12:14 p.m.: Chief Paudert confirmed the identity of his son and Evans as the victims of a shooting, including that his son was dead. Evans dies later at the Regional Medical Center at Memphis.
1 p.m.: Shelby County Sheriff’s Office dispatchers broadcast a description of the suspect van — a white 1994 Plymouth Voyager with Ohio tags — and deputies were at all highway interchanges.
Officers are trained to call in with a description and plate numbers before getting out of their squad cars! Are they saying the officers didn't do this and were imcompetent? Why did it take 46 minutes for a broadcast of the suspect van to be broadcast? And who is this mysterious dispatcher that nobody can find?
1:05 p.m.: Col. A.C. Knight, commander of the Memphis Police Department’s organized crime unit, said teams were searching for the suspects in Memphis, checking all known drug spots. They also were checking motels and parking garages to see if the suspects had abandoned the vehicle. Memphis police also sent reinforcements to West Memphis to help. That included two helicopters and Police Director Larry Godwin.

Shortly after 1 p.m.: The white van is spotted in the Walmart parking lot at 798 W. Service Road in West Memphis. Law enforcement officers scramble from the original shooting scene to the lot. An Arkansas wildlife officer, who has heard about the officers, spots the white van and rams it. Crittenden County Sheriff Dick Busby, and W.A. Wren, chief of enforcement, who are in a car together arrive at the scene. At some point, both Busby and Wren, as well as the suspects, are shot.

About 1:20 p.m: A WMC-TV Channel 5 helicopter shows about two dozen law enforcement officers swarming a white, bullet-riddled van in the Walmart parking lot. It appears at one point that there is another shot fired at the van.
So, in less than 20 minutes, in a small town, dozens of law enforcement agents, SWAT teams, were that close to the Walmart from hearing the call to being there? How is this possible? If so, why? The broadcast with the van description went out 1 hour and 10 minutes after the Kane's allegedly shot 2 police officers. Are they claiming they were staying in a concentrated area for some reason? Does this make any sense?
About 1:22 p.m.:The video shows a line of officers — in uniform, tactical gear and plainclothes — approach the passenger side of the van before others move toward the driver’s side. The bodies of both suspects are pulled from the van.
2:30 p.m.: Busby, who was shot in the shoulder, is examined by doctors while Wren goes to surgery at The Med.

The police destroyed, obliterated evidence and the entire 2nd crime scene. They pulled my husband and stepson out of the van, handcuffed Joseph, moved Joseph to another location, cops posed by Joseph looking like big game hunters taking photo ops. Another officer can clearly be seen reaching into the Kane's van, pulling out what appeared to be a rifle, he didn't appear to be wearing any gloves, he didn't bag the rifle, he went and put the rifle in a car trunk.

My husband Jerry Kane was a very good man. His 16 year old son was a good boy. They loved everybody. Including their dogs. Which one was killed in the van. In the helicopter video (the only one we have and that's the Kane's being massacred by the Police) at the 0:20 second mark we can see Joseph in the middle drivers side window, it looks like he's helping his black dog Olie jump out of the van (Olie was shot at least 4 times and after he was helped out of the van, Olie ran into Walmart then ran to the food section. The last survivor, Olie, died a few days later). Joseph goes back up to the front of the van to check on his dad and a man in a red shirt shoots through the passenger side window, blowing it out and killing Joseph and harming if not outright killing Jerry. I'm not sure which SWAT member is taking credit for the kill and blowing Jerry's brains out. The next we see on the helicopter video is Joe laying bent over, Jerry's arm is on Joe's shoulder. There is no gun in Jerry's hand and not one in Joe's hand either. They were both right handed. The West Memphis Police

Bill Sadler, the Arkansas State Police Public Information Officer did a Press Conference on the
After his message, there was a question and answer period. The last question asked of Bill Sadler appeared to be a white male. The reporter asked Bill Sadler, and I'll paraphrase "Were they laying in wait for them?" Bill Sadler said "No no no no no no whereupon a man that appeared to be an attorney grabbed Bill Sadlers arm and made Bill stop talking, because bear in mind, how would Bill Sadler known at that period of time whether that was true or not? Think about this very carefully. So we went back to download the video of this damning evidence and the media had outright removed the Q & A part which lasted maybe 2 minutes approximately, just leaving the Press Conference portion. Many friends have downloaded these videos. My question is, why did the News take off the Q & A? It was damning and they were requested to take it off, that's why. Because it said it all right then and there.

Lauren Lee of my Fox Memphis thinks way too much of herself. It wasn't her that I called the police about, it was another reporter who was actually even more persistant, vulturistic and ghoulish than Lauren Lee, if that's even possible. Her headline that I threatened her is false unless she means I threatened to call the police on her, which I followed through on because she didn't abide by my constant requests. If that is what is meant by I threatened some reporter, anybody can then see why that headline was blatantly made that way to appear I am going around threatening people, which is untrue. And sell papers. And get more advertisers, more dollars. This is despicable.

Please Note: There is absolutely no evidence that my family killed anybody on the highway, the alleged first scene. If my family did what the police and media clowns are saying they did, it would have been broadcast all over National News. There would have been a statewide, if not larger, funeral. President Obama would have invited every officer to the White House for a beer. This stinks, no it actually reeks of a major coverup. As far as being endlessly harrassed, I finally broke down and called 911. I have a Concealed weapons permit, am properly trained in the safety and care of weaponry and am responsible, when I called 911 to come out for assistance with these nasty vultures under the guise of being reporters, the police always ask everybody calling if there are any weapons in the house. I told them truthfully yes, and that I would have it field stripped with the clip out, which is the responsible thing to do. IF I was in any way dangerous which I am not, why would I have called the police and not shot those buzzard reporters right then and there? I will never in my life believe another media report. The News stations and reporters make their money on hype, spin, outright lies and all the while being a for profit corporation. We should start going to these reporters houses, knocking on their neighbors doors, asking them personal questions about what they plan to do with their dead as they have me. They have as much right to come to my house as Ronald McDonald. Except McDonals doesn't make its money off outright lies, hype and off other people's shock and horror.

They were originally portrayed as Hispanic drug runners, when that was found to not be true, they were characterized as White Supremists. The Aryan Nation denied the Kane's had any involvement with them. So the next spin was Right wing extremists. Ridiculous. Then it was said they were anti-government. They were all for government. Real Government.
I have evidence and proof that the West Memphis Police Department is a private company. A government agency cannot, I repeat CANNOT be a private company. This would be like saying Burger King is a government agency, it's not possible. This is like saying that Blackwater is a government agency. When it's clearly a private for profit business. This is what Jerry and Joseph meant about wanting real government, not a private for profit business under the guise of being government, therefore giving that private for profit business government benefits and protections, when it clearly is a Fraud upon the People! Corporate Government is NOT GOVERNMENT. Jerry was right all along. And the only thing this knowledge is dangerous against is the for profit businesses that you wouldn't pay your hard earned money for anymore if you caught wind of this.

http://www.manta.com/mb?search=west+mem ... department

Companies 1-20 of 602
Sort by
West Memphis Police Department (Police Dept)
West Memphis, AR
City Of West Memphis (City Memphis Police Department) Branch
http://www.manta.com/c/mm7cs23/west-mem ... department

West Memphis Police Department
(City Of West Memphis*, Police Dept*)

Is this your company?
Claim This Profile
626 E Broadway St
West Memphis, AR 72301-3211(Memphis, TN-AR-MS Metro Area)
Phone: (870) 735-1210 (870) 735-1210

Douglas Adams

Fri May 28, 2010 4:33 pm
GT Truther

(Note: From John Winston...Dex)
Cross Posting:

Subject: Three Year Old Says His Planet Coming.
May 27, 2010.

This talks about a three year old child who says
his planet is coming.

This is interesting
Janis

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 073116/pg1

MY PLANET IS COMING....and other wisdom from a
three year old.

I wanted to share a daily experience I have, being
a father. Now, for those of you who have children,
you know that at any point, you could be privy to
just about anything coming out of their mouths.

The situation with my children is a little
different. People have all kinds of names for
them. I don't subscribe to "Indigo Children",
"Crystal Children", etc. Labels limit the reality.

I am blessed with not one, but 4 of these beings.
All of them having something to say about why
they are here and what is going to soon happen to
the planet. Protecting them became a priority, so
they have been homeschooled, and taught the
ancient way. They are a precious gift.

Each one, starting as soon as they could talk,
around age 1, started describing where they come
from and what they are here for, and what is
going to happen. Imagine your 2 year old telling
you the planet will turn over, that the volcanoes
will erupt all over the place, that the "people
will all fall down", and that everything will
change very soon. They talk of ships coming to the
earth to take people to a safe place. And now my
second son, now 3, has been telling us for a year,
"My planet is coming!"

For those of you paying attention. You can see it
on Google Sky. You can see it on Nasa's SOHO and
Stereo pics. You can see it's effects on the
magnetosphere on a daily basis as it twist the
earth's field (it never used to do that).

Every day he tells me,
"My planet is coming!"

what color is it?
"Red"

Where is it?
"It's near the sun, so you can't see it very well,
but soon you can."

When? I can't get an answer, because time is not
the same to him as to us.
He says sometimes, "in three minutes" for
example, so this is useless to pursue. He lives
in a different relationship with time and space.
every night when he goes to sleep he goes to his
planet, and his "Population" and makes sure
everything is OK, and then comes and tells us
about it.

His POPULATION! He used this word for the first
time when he was 2 and a half. We never even use
the word. He spoke it all on his own, talking
about his planet coming.

He says that when his planet comes here, it will
be a good thing, that there will be fire in the
sky, everywhere, and that the ocean will become
huge waves, and many things will change on the
Earth, but the children will be safe.

"The bad people will go away," he says.

It is hard to be detached from the devastation
that is occurring all around the world. Many here
on this site clearly don't take it seriously, or
take themselves or life seriously. I am not
speaking to them. I am speaking to those who are
paying attention. Who live with their hearts open,
who are looking for the clues to take them to the
next level, always. Every day, to grow, to be
better people, to love more, to live more. Time is
so short.
This is not the time to quibble.
For those of you in the Gulf of Mexico states, my
heart goes out to you. I know your lives are
changing before your eyes. We all have very
difficult decisions to make in the days to come.
The most important thing we can do is to listen,
to pray, to ask where we need to be and what we
need to do, to be of the highest service, and to
provide for those we love until this acceleration
takes us all through the singularity.

I can say this. At the behest of our children, we
have sold everything and moved to a safe location.
Here, we can grow food year round, have fresh air,
water, and nourishment as long as that is
necessary. It is my hope that you have done the
same. If not, it is never too late.

He reminds us that all we need to do until his
planet comes is "Play". that is, for him, to be in
the moment, to enjoy life, and to love whatever he
does, whether that's play in the ocean, play in
the garden, plant seeds, it doesn't matter.

Life is precious. Let us not waste it on trivial
things, the mundane. If you knew that you had a
year to live, what would you do? Well, if you
don't KNOW, or you can't accept the inevitability
of the calendar, whichever one you use, PRETEND!

Live as though...

It puts things into perspective. It makes you
laugh more, listen better, and enjoy the present
moment, because that is all we have. We are on
holiday at the moment.

The interesting thing is what happens when
seemingly random statements and events begin to
correspond.

For instance, what happens when anomaly after
anomaly takes place in the scientific community,
within NASA, with the magnetosphere, and of course
with the earth, all corresponding with what the
children speak of--not just mine, but many, as you
may read in this thread, all over the planet.

Obviously, you have to take the child's
conditioning into account. Not many are allowed to
be "themselves" past 3 anymore, and most are
subject to horrendous amounts of conditioning even
before they can talk. But that is another
subject-- conscious parenting is a lost art, and
the cultural conditioning today is not an easy
thing to reckon with.

I would say this-- most children have more to
teach adults than adults have to teach them, if
you let them.

You are not listening.

The children are here to introduce US. Not the
other way around.

Jesus taught as much.

If you cannot be as children, if you cannot even
listen to the children, then where is the kingdom
of god?

I will say this - they know more of Christ than
most adults I have encountered on this planet, and
this is not a good thing. That is why I am here.

Who are the "bad people"?

I asked this question. He said they are "people
without love in their hearts."

Listen everyone, the truth resonates at a deep
level within. That can be scary to some, I
understand. You are not resented. It is simply
where you are. At a certain point, you will cease
being a mouthpiece for the conditioned world and
you will wake up to a moment of truth-- an
experience of Awe, one beyond words. Time will
seem to stop. You will gasp for air. The heart
will feel as though it has stopped beating in your
breast. In that moment, may I remind you to
BREATHE.

Separation is the source of the duality on this
plane. The duality gets stronger as the
acceleration takes place. It is in the face of
adversity, of trial, of challenge, that the truth
within us takes form within our hearts and is
manifest for all to see. This is why we must work
so diligently to let go, to purify the
consciousness that suffers the dualistic state at
the mercy of the ego. To live in the "sea of
tranquility" it is simply a matter of letting go.
Nature teaches this, which is why immersion in the
natural world is such a great healer.

There is no need to teach the children. They know
more than you or I. Have you not been paying
attention? It is not important to share with them
what we know or think is coming, what is going to
happen, but to ask the questions. When we speak to
a child, they hear, better than most adults.
They are as a sponge. The younger they are, they
have no filters. They are wired to absorb, to
learn as quickly as possible, to emulate, to
imitate.
They live in an altered state most of the time.
How sensitive is this state of being? How many
parents know this, care for this?

Conscious Parenting 101. Were it a pre-requisite
for conception, this world would be a vastly
different experience.

I know this is a frightening time for many. Many
feel powerless. Alone, Stuck with no way out. But
look around. You have all found friends here,
people you resonate with. You are never alone.

Is the End coming? The Beginning? Remember, for a
person watching a birth from the outside, it is
the beginning of a new life. For a fetus, it is
the end of life in the womb. Try to step outside
yourself, and gain a new perspective.

~~~~~~~~~~
My girl is 6 and couple days ago she tells me over 3 months all people and
animals are dead.

Hi OP,

When my daughter was 3, she ran into my room one
morning all excited! She had to tell me her dream.
She said she was in heaven, and went through a
turning hole. There she saw angels dressed in
white. There was a leader angel on a white winged
horse. She said He had white hair and a crown,
wore all white, and had the bluest eyes. She kept
talking about His beautiful blue eyes. Then she
said for me not to worry, they will come and save
us from the lava. She said they love us all very
much.

There had been other times when she has described
heaven to me, and she has always said from a very
young age, that she was on earth to help.

------------
My wife had a vision of she and I caring for many
children and some families aboard a craft of some
kind. There was a river inside the ship, and a
waterfall that purified the air inside, and every
day at a certain time all the people gathered to
watch the river overflow or 'flush out' the
water/air/breathing system(???). She said we were
caretakers of many children on this craft which
just sort of hovered at maybe 20-30 thousand feet
and slowly drifted from place to place. The roof
of the craft was a clear dome.

Then she had another vision where we were with the
same people, but now leading them through a
suburban neighborhood street, going into each
house in order, scavenging for whatever people had
left when they all fled. As our group combed the
houses on the street, it was clear that the owners
had all left quickly, and none of them were around
as it was dead silence but for us. So maybe some
kind of evacuation? Anyway there were lots of
useful tools, medicines and food which we were
finding and we felt very safe and protected,
according to her.

Then there was another vision she had where she
and I were in a hammock, peacefully watching the
sunset while many families and happy people played
and enjoyed themselves. These three visions were
described by her in great detail in the morning
after we woke up or in one case she had written it
down and I read it when I came home from work. I
was able to question her about the visions and she
described them in good detail as to what the
picture of her vision was. I fear that it is all
true.

------------
I believe the OP's story because I also have had
what I call my "cosmic wanderings"; I'm a
contactee. 25 years ago I was already practicing
astral projection and have recalled many specific
experiences from those journeys and countless
others since.

One involved the "saviour ships" and I remember
clearly witnessing the government- sanctioned
landings, the long rows of white tents where
people were pulsed aboard the craft. Upon
entering, I.D.'s were checked, medical records
were examined and specific concerns addressed. But
the line moved steadily and without the usual
human delays.

Part 1.

Subject: Three Year Old Says His Planet Is Coming.
Part 2 of 2. May 28, 2010.

This says "Troublesome Times Are Here, Filling
Each Heart With F-------------.

Then she had another vision where we were with the
same people, but now leading them through a
suburban neighborhood street, going into each
house in order, scavenging for whatever people had
left when they all fled. As our group combed the
houses on the street, it was clear that the owners
had all left quickly, and none of them were around
as it was d-ad silence but for us. So maybe some
kind of evacuation? Anyway there were lots of
useful tools, m-dicines and food which we were
finding and we felt very safe and protected,
according to her.

Then there was another vision she had where she
and I were in a hammock, peacefully watching the
sunset while many families and happy people played
and enjoyed themselves. These three visions were
described by her in great detail in the morning
after we woke up or in one case she had written it
down and I read it when I came home from work. I
was able to question her about the visions and she
described them in good detail as to what the
picture of her vision was. I fear that it is all
true.

------------
I believe the OP's story because I also have had
what I call my "cosmic wanderings"; I'm a
c-ntactee. 25 years ago I was already practicing
astral projection and have recalled many specific
experiences from those journeys and countless
others since.

One involved the "saviour ships" and I remember
clearly witnessing the g-vernment- sanctioned
landings, the long rows of white tents where
people were pulsed aboard the craft. Upon
entering, I.D.'s were checked, med-cal records
were examined and specific concerns addressed. But
the line moved steadily and without the usual
human delays.

There was a mil-tary presence surrounding the
entire landing/processing area, but they were
benign and there strictly to maintain a semblance
of order. The armed soldiers seemed awkward and
aware they were there merely on display: since
nearly everyone - to a child- behaved somberly and
as if in deep thought. There were also several
people who appeared to be genuinely excited, but
their attitudes changed too, as they moved closer
to the tent entrance.

All in all it was a very peaceful scene [surreal
to be sure] but generally a matter-of-fact event
with little disruption. The processing continued
for several days, non-stop. I saw no one turned
away, although I noted several who did change
their minds and exit the area.

That's why I believe the OP. Or... more
specifically, his children. Could this be the
celebrated "rapture" that r-liginuts speak of with
the slightest of provocation? Could be... who
really knows? I don't especially care one way or
another.

BUT, I DO believe that we are in for one H-ll of
a very ugly ride before those "saviour ships"
start to arrive.

-----------
OP, hey, thanks for posting this. I've actually
been waiting for/ seeking a post on GLP where a
"new planet" information is discussed from an
experiential perspective. I just had the feeling
that eventually it would come, and shazam!, here
it is. Yipee-yay!

You see, about two months ago I had a mystical
so-l journeying experience wherein I too saw a new
planet, this planet having just been "birthed," so
to speak. I also, just like he, viewed this planet
as being very, very close to a sun.

The only difference between he and I being that I
saw a planet that was in the future, was pale blue
color, and was in a pristine state. I think when
after all the turmoil is over the "red planet,"
how our planet is right now, will have shifted to
become this new pale blue planet...a kind of out
of the ashes a phoenix rises type of event.

"It's near the sun, so you can't see it very well,
but soon you can."

Indeed. The boy knows what he's talking about. Of
course my saying this relies on my information
being correct, but as far as mystics go I'm not
too shabby as one. What I viewed that day a few
months ago was something I didn't force to the
surface, so to speak. It was a spontaneous
out-of-body experience. It was simply meant to be,
and was engaged for the sake of informing me of a
probable future state of our planet...perhaps even
for just the reason of my being able to offer a
postscript about your son's insight.

I'll tell ya, it has thoroughly intrigued me since
and I have until today not found anyone who could
offer any kind of insight or knowing...pfht, and
that certainly hasn't been because I haven't asked
around. I have, with earnest.

...I'm wondering if he were to see further beyond
the red planet state if he would also see it as
pale blue.

...as a mystic I wish you could ask him if he can
go further with it, to see if he also see's it
becoming pale blue, because I'm sooo just itchin'
to know, but...

...as an h-aler and energy worker, and given his
young age, I can't in all good conscience ask you
to ask him to do that. If he is to see the
planet's phoenixed state he should do so
naturally, of his own volition. Anything less
could be a violation of his learning curve and
growth process.

I'd tell ya to tell him he's not alone in "seeing"
this, but the little guy has such an energy of
conviction about him that he most likely doesn't
need an atta-boy...he knows what he knows, and
that's all he needs to know.

Really, father-person, thanks for posting this. It
is most appreciated by myself.

And thanks to the little guy, too.

Labels set aside, he is indeed in possession of
some high-end energy. I find he's got the energy
of being a "Love Baby." And that's not me putting
a label on him, rather it's me remarking about his
purpose for "coming to life."

Love Babies are young sou-s - pure and innocent
ones - that are bred from ancient wisdom...the
ancient unadulterated temples of "Go-," so to
speak.
They are very special, yet feel no need to be
fussed over with accolades...they're just sooo,
essentially, beyond that hooey. Love in all things
is business as usually for them.

You've got a "live one" there, father-person. Good
for you! Love Babies are born to live with special
people who are equipped to understand them and
accept them just as they are. A pat on the back
and an atta-boy for you.
-----------
I have nothing to relate to OPs experience,
however there was one thing I will never forget. I
was dating a lady with a 4y/o son and she brought
him by my place one day. I have a blue glass ball
[the size of a soft ball] that is full of tiny air
bubbles, really a beautiful thing. Well he became
very interested in it so I handed it to him and he
sat down on the floor and stared into it for
about five minutes.. until his mother said what
the heck did you give him? I walked over and asked
him what he thought about it and he looked up with
a look of awe in his eyes and said "This is what
your s-ul looks like." Now this little boy had
never been to c-urch and his mother had no idea he
even knew the word sou-.. The hair stood up on my
neck and I got that tingling feeling like
something very important had just happened. He was
always a soft spoken, thoughtful kid and was
different from everyone else in his family.

---------
Re: MY PLANET IS COMING....and other wisdom from a
three year old Quote

My son told me that very soon we will have 2 suns
in the sky.

-------
This one is from April 24, 2010

Message 3310 from Our Lady, Queen of Peace,
Anguera BA. Brazil transmitted in 24/04/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, don't get away from
p-ayer. Humanity is at the eve of most sorrowful
events. I am your sorrowful Mother and I suffer
because of what is coming to you. The earth will
shake and immense rivers of fire will rise from
the depths. Sleeping giants will awake and there
will be great suffering for many nations. The axis
of the earth will change and My poor children will
live moments of great tribulations.

Pay attention. This is a time of pain for
humanity. Return to Je--s. Only in Him will you
find strength to support the weight of the trials
that must come. Courage. I will speak to My Jes--
for you. Don´t back out. This is the message I
transmit to you today in the name of The Most H-ly
Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite
you here once more. I Bless you in the name of The
Father, of The Son, and of The Ho-y Sp-rit. Amen.
Be at peace.

From April 22, 2010...

Message 3309 from Our Lady, Queen of Peace, given
in Samanbaia, DF. Brazil transmitted in
22/04/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, you are important for the
realization of My plans.
Don´t leave what you have to do for tomorrow. -od
is in a hurry and now is the time for your sincere
and loving return to The G-d of salvation and
peace. I am your Mom and I am very close to you.
When you feel the weight of your difficulties,
call to Me and I will lead you to My Son --sus.
You will encounter strength in Him for your
journey. Your complete happiness is in J--us.
Return to Him Who loves you and knows you by name.

Now is the time of great spi-itual trials. Seek
strength in pr-yer and the Eucharist. When all
seems lost a great victory of G-d will arise for
you.
There will be no defeat for My chosen ones. The
hour of calvary will come to humanity. Great and
sorrowful happenings will come to you, but don't
lose heart. The a-gels of The L-rd will come from
h-aven and His chosen ones will not experience
physical pains.

In the great and final tribulation people will see
the powerful hand of Go- in action. Forward
without fear. You belong to The Lor- and have
nothing to fear. This is the message I transmit to
you today in the name of The Most -oly Trinity.
Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here
once more. I Bless you in the name of The Father,
of The Son, and of The Hol- Spiri-.
Amen. Be at peace.

Guess what? I'm listening to our dreams, visions,
the Blessed M-ry's words to us! S-cred s-ripture
has said that people would have dreams and visions
in the last days of this age, so when they all
'mesh' and the signs are all around us becoming
clearer day to day ... we're being given many,
many warnings and chances to prepare.

--------------
When my older brother was 5 he said to me one day
something I have never forgotten, we were playing
in the sand box with our hotwheels cars and then
he turned to me and said "do you know why we are
here.....we are born here now because we are
supposed to see something really big happen in our
lifetime and we are not to be scared"

This happened 34 years ago.
-----------

Part 2 of 2.

Fri May 28, 2010 4:43 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
still looking... --no more. I suppose they could be fleet cars of some kind. When I clicked to get down to "street view" the cars are not the same, and there are less of them so they were taken on different days leading me to think that the cars were there temporarily.

Lynnwood - I did a bit of searching at lunch particularly for any troop deployment to Iraq/Afghanistan.

I did find some troops heading out but not enough to warrant the large amount of vehicles in the Google map.

I got to thinking about the deployment after I realized this is a naval station.

Could this also be storage for the Port? I know in Houston you see hundreds and hundreds of vehicles parked in parking lots near the port. These are vehicles waiting for transhipment via rail or car hauler to other parts of Texas and the US. However, they certainly aren't all the same color as these vehicles appear to be.

Lastly, could this be some sort of temporary storage for emergency vehicles? During my search, I found there had been a hurricane drill in your area but, again, this does not account for such a large number of vehicles.

Very curious - very curious, indeed! :hmm

Please let us know if you find anything and I'll do a bit more looking this weekend.

Thanks! :wavey

Fri May 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Lynnwood wrote:
Incredible Google Maps Image.... An Air Force Base just south of Jacksonville, Florida is using 2 runways for PARKING LOTS:

ZOOM IN HERE:

I put the coordinates of the AFB in Florida into Google Earth, and the date of the image came up as January, 2008. ?? I don't know if they are still there.... Thread I posted this in is here:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1766&start=75#unread

The vehicles on the Florida AFB and those in DC look exactly the same and are parked in the same manner. Interesting....

I have found indications that these are UN vehicles in various places online. Here is a pic of one type of UN vehicle -UN military police:

Here's another one:

Here is another location an hour north in FL with more white vehicles parked. This is in Jacksonville.
Google Earth coordinates: 30°23′52.65″N 81°32′28.43″W A couple of websites have claimed these are KIA's. The date on this shot is Dec.2007.

Fri May 28, 2010 6:37 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next