It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
Quote:
Checks His Watch.... and the Sun is RIGHT ON TIME for the big shift ;)

'Sun Awakens': Scientists Warn of Solar Storms "We could be in for some real trouble"

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/76/534/S ... ouble.html

1diggdigg
Buzz up!vote now
— |

Powered by Translate
photo
Contributed by Eyes For You (Editor)
Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:16
More stories from this contributor
This story has been viewed 1,993 times
(1,282 times in the past 24 hours, 22 times in the past hour)
1 person on this page right now

The sun is getting ready to ramp up its activity, and when it does we could be in for some real trouble, scientists say.

'Sun Awakens': Scientists Warn of Solar Storms Ahead
The sun is getting ready to ramp up its activity and, when it does, we could be in for some real trouble, scientists say.
(NASA)

The sun's activity, which follows 11-year cycles, will experience its next peak in 2013. A solar storm of the strongest variety could cause 20 times more economic damage than Hurricane Katrina, said a 2008 National Academy of Sciences report on space weather.

Though the odds of a such a storm are relatively small, such an occurrence could create severe weather in the sun's outer atmosphere, knocking out much of the country's power grid, incapacitating navigational systems and jeopardizingspacecraft, scientists say.

More than a million people could go without power, the distribution of drinkable water could be disrupted and transportation, communication and banking systems could be upset, the report said.

To prepare for the activity, scientists from NASA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the National Science Foundation and other agencies met earlier this week for discussions at a forum in Washington, D.C.

Continue abcnews.go.com/Technology/Space/sun-awakens-scientists-warn-solar-storms/story?id=10877241

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:28 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Voyager 2 spacecraft has made contact with ALIENS near the edge of the solar system

http://godssecret.wordpress.com/2010/06 ... ar-system/

NASA installed a 12-inch disk containing music and greetings in 55 languages in case intelligent extraterrestrial life ever found it.

It left Earth 33 years ago, now it’s 8.6 billion miles from the Earth. Launched in 1977, Voyager 2 and its twin, Voyager 1, explored the giant planets Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune and kept on going. Nearly 33 years later, they are the most distant human-made objects. Voyager has recently begun sending back data messages NASA scientists can’t decode. This began on April 22nd.

But now the spacecraft is sending back what sounds like an answer to our greetings: Signals in an unknown data format!

The spacecraft late last month began sending science data 8.6 billion miles to Earth in a changed format that mission managers could not decode

The best scientific minds have so far not been able to decipher the strange information – is it a secret message?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:35 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Lindsey Williams Explains The Oil and Deadly Gas Apocalypse

Lindsey Williams Explains The Oil and Deadly Gas Apocalypse

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show on June 10, 2010, paster Lindsey Williams reveals the real threat posed by the leak. The Obama administration and BP are doing everything they can to hide the ominous truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYhugmaA ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncpwT0Sc ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adiZE3cw ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

See the rest on the Alex Jones Channel

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 pm
GT Truther

butlincat wrote:
[...] and i notice you mention nothing about the subject of my complaint - ur avator of someone smoking a joint. As i told u then, im wasnt always anti-drug, having gone to prison for drug offences, but ive lost too many friends who would agree ur avator is unneccassary and sends out the wrong signal.

I want to make a complaint. Please, could you change your avatar butlincat ?
I don't mean any disrespect, but it's too much GREEN to my taste. I think it's sending the wrong signal. Please ? :mrgreen:

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:39 pm
GT Truther

19 Indications The Gulf Oil Spill Was A Deliberate Act Of Sabotage

See the linked Stories at

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/75/849/1 ... otage.html

Also I HIGHLY recoommend you go to beforeitsnews Home page and add it to your RSS feeds or visit it every day. Fantastic site..for news.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Thanks for the link Shady, it is a good site. ;)

Now being an animal lover, why the heck are they not killing the birds (animals) that are hoplessly covered in Oil and have no hope of survival. It is cruel to just let them drown or die trying to preen themselves, sure there are lots of them, many more than that be killed, but I would like to at least hear they are putting them out of thier misery. :flame :flame :flame

I have been on CNN on and on all nite and can't find Anderson Cooper at all!! I was hoping to find out more on this oil spill and the coverup on MSM. If this is as bad as we suspect, this could cause WWIII!!

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It was only four or five years ago that I began to explore the reality behind the dazzling curtain put in place by the PTB. Most of the other posters on this board have been at this quest much longer than me, and so I hope it's alright for me to ask questions that probably seem naive to the experienced types.

Years ago I began to doubt that Kennedy was killed by who they told us, but the real wake up call was when I figured out that the evidence was really strong that 9-11 was an inside job perpetrated to justify an invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Selene's answer to my question (along with other posters such as Shady) has pretty much convinced me that BP, Goldman Sachs and Halburton were in bed together in coming up with this disaster for reasons of money and power.

Cheney seems to be a big player in a lot of this stuff.

But is he at the highest level of the PTB?

I have read claims about the illuminati, and guys like Cheney don't get credit for being in charge of the effort to establish a "New World Order".

The illuminati idea doesn't seem to be backed by a bunch of incriminating facts, similar to 9-11 and the BP oil disaster.

So do any of you long-term researchers believe that guys like Cheney are at the top of the food chain of the PTB?

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:47 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

If you can get to the bird in time even if they are oil covered they can be effectively cleaned of it using something as simple as a good non toxic dish washing liquid with a good degreeser (Palmolive was the one we worked with when I was with Greenpeace.)

What kills the poor bird (any marine life actually) is that they injust a lethal dose tying to clean themselves in the first minute or two and before they get a nasty taste of it (which stops them from trying.) Secondly the oil removes their natural heat retaining under coating (into case of birds down, in the case of marine mammal the short soft fur against the skin) this leaves them totally exposed to weather and elements even in 80 degree water (they over heat/sun stroke.)

Siam wrote:
Thanks for the link Shady, it is a good site. ;)

Now being an animal lover, why the heck are they not killing the birds (animals) that are hoplessly covered in Oil and have no hope of survival. It is cruel to just let them drown or die trying to preen themselves, sure there are lots of them, many more than that be killed, but I would like to at least hear they are putting them out of thier misery. :flame :flame :flame

I have been on CNN on and on all nite and can't find Anderson Cooper at all!! I was hoping to find out more on this oil spill and the coverup on MSM. If this is as bad as we suspect, this could cause WWIII!!

Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:12 am
GT Truther

midnight wrote:

Cheney seems to be a big player in a lot of this stuff.

But is he at the highest level of the PTB?

So do any of you long-term researchers believe that guys like Cheney are at the top of the food chain of the PTB?

Yes, he's the "supervisor" to the puppet that was heir to his own puppetmaster (who rebelled against the Earth's Number One Puppetmaster). He's in the top tier of decision-makers (or once was, his power now fading with each passing day) for what used to be Majestic Twelve. Thus by position at least, he's at the arm of the top, something like "he sitteth at his right hand" (referring to Bush Sr.).

However, I doubt very much the Great Oil Spill occurred intentionally, at least by the intentions of the elite. BP is in danger of going down in bankruptcy, and leaving millions of British pensioners out in the cold, literally. Whatever profit they made from the rigs before is now going straight out the door to the ruined lives of those who once depended on the Gulf's economy. Tony Hayward may just go out the door, as a sacrificial lamb, for all the invective that's been hurled his way. Maybe he knew that by cutting corners as his people were, he was going to lose any profit he might have gained, so he dumped £1.4 million worth of his own stock in BP just days before the Big Spill. He and Goldman Sucks certainly didn't LOSE money, in their stock portfolios, but the company (BP) may die shortly, and the gov't. will have to wade in and clean up the mess they left if they can't finish the job.

We're in a CRISIS now. A HUGE crisis. And Cheney doesn't care at this point I'll bet. He can't order things to happen like he used to, and he's been too quiet since the Big Spill. And I don't think it's only because he has to hide a smirk from some imagined profit, because if he DID profit by stock sale, it'll be a pyrrhic victory for him.

BTW, that IS a huge find, Selene. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I don't know that it brings us any closer to the reason for the sell-off though, unless the same forces that were at work in Sutherland's resignation were also at work for G-S to sell off their stock. I just don't see how the Big Spill is benefitting ANY of these cats, whether on Wall St. or the City of London. And now PM Cameron is having to work with BO to smooth ruffled feathers and calm the waters, so that the pensioners with their savings in BP won't lose their pension funds, AND the people of the Gulf are "made whole". Every day another company on the Gulf goes out of business, due to the Big Spill, and that's one more check BP is having to write.

My too sense.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:15 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Bulincat
butlincat wrote:
Dondep wrote:

A short time ago, readers may have noticed a snide post made by butlincat about my avatar. That public post was nothing compared to what he sent me privately, but it was apparent that what had set him off was my quote of his question "why aren't they showing this?" in reference to what I thought was an excellent find; a space shuttle cam showing a 'fleet' of UFOs sailing past the shuttle as it unfolded a boom from its cargo bay. As I and others have noted before, it's not necessary to quote an entire post - particularly if there are videos or images - if one is simply commenting on one aspect, or answering a question, etc. Maybe I shouldn't have to worry about bandwidth, but I know that when readers are catching up, they have to scroll through a quote that shows everything in the original, when they've already seen it. Now usually I simply snip just the relevant part I'm quoting, to save space. In the case of where the quote references something like an image or video, and doesn't spell it out, I use what I believe is common courtesy to notify the "average reader" (I'll get to that in a moment) that I've redacted the referenced image, or vid, or article, or sound bite. If the quoted question or comment spells out what's being talked about, there's no need for it, but I happen to know that there are some unregistered guest readers who read a week's worth of the GT over Sunday morning coffee, for example. It was just such an example that butlincat took exception to, when I noted I had redacted the video "for space". Naturally I didn't delete the original video, which may be what he misunderstood; in fact, I took a moment to answer his rhetorical question, because I thought the video was a major piece of evidence, the kind the MSM is always trying to sweep under the rug, which is why my post about it asked a number of similar rhetorical questions - to show how important I felt his find was. Alas, what I considered a common courtesy in alerting the reader to the fact that there was a video they could scroll back a page to watch if they forgot about it, instead became an unintended insult to the person. "WHAT!!! REDACT MY VIDEO FOR SPACE??!!?? WHY, YOU ARROGANT SUNNUVA *@#R$^*!!!!" (paraphrased, of course, but you get the idea).

Similarly, my use of the term "average reader" is NOT intended to insult anyone, because if there is one thing the readership of the GT is, it's certainly not "average"! :roflmao Still, the term is again one of common courtesy to indicate the same thing as 'generally speaking'. The "average reader" doesn't need to be insulted by having something dumbed-down, just like he or she doesn't need to be insulted by the insinuation that everyone should have an expert command of all 60,000+ words in the Oxford dictionary. I read recently (can't recall where at the moment) that the average American uses a vocabulary of about 250 words, and knows about another thousand or two. Some of us use a regular vocabulary at least twice that, and know of at least 5 to 10 thousand more. But the 'average reader' probably doesn't, though the 'average reader' of the GT I'm sure knows more than the 'average reader' of GLP, I'd wager.

You see, part of what the GT is all about - and I've commented on this recently - is the (alleged :shakehead ) fact that there are still some 'eyes' reading this that often spend time in Bilderberg meetings, spend time in Congress, spend time in Parliament or the CIA, the NSA, MAJ, the DIA (though they're mostly looking in on the OMF and ATS), even the FBI. A few eyes in Brussels, too. At one time, in our heyday, we were actually viewed as a representative cross-sampling of the global citizenry, which I try to think we still are. To that extent, I tend to write with the larger 'readership' in mind, and part of my education was the time I spent outside of class poring over books of all kinds, including a few essays on the use of the English language and how to write for the larger readership - as opposed to how many people tend to post, when they might be simply addressing one or a few other people they tend to know. I've joked with UJ, who also shares some aspects of this, that we're writing not for our own posterity, but for the benefit of the universe. Sure that may sound pompous, or at least humorous, but if you consider it, don't you tend to write more reasonably, more thoughtfully, if you think your words could end up haunting you some day? Can you - the 'average reader' (and poster) - stand by what you've written here, even when your soul stands before whatever concept of 'God' or the 'Creator' on 'Judgement Day' you happen to believe in?

{Gosh, I hope that I'm not misunderstood to be suggesting we can't have spontaneous fun or chit-chat about all manner of nonsense now and again :sarcasism .....I'm simply talking about the Topic: The Continuing Search For The Truth that brings us all together.}

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify to the 'general readership' that I don't believe any of you are 'average', and if I use any kind of literary device, or terminology that addresses the 'readership', or the 'average reader', or use the term 'dear reader', or similar, it is an attempt to show common courtesy, not condescension. For any that may have been offended in the past, I offer my sincere apologies - I'm just "old-school".

Carry on, and God Bless yous guys.

This is BS. My video was deliberatly hidden, yet others, which i feel are of a trivial nature, along with spurious pictures of cats,which take up even more space, are left alone. And yes, my comments to you were as you describe, but never did i blaspheme, which i and others would find extremly offensive - _{quote} "jeezus frickin' christ!" etc, and i notice you mention nothing about the subject of my complaint - ur avator of someone smoking a joint. As i told u then, im wasnt always anti-drug, having gone to prison for drug offences, but ive lost too many friends who would agree ur avator is unneccassary and sends out the wrong signal. Also you dont mention the bullshit i got from the other moderater{s}, who uses 2 names here, "L2L" and "Bluebonnet", or are 2 different people backing each other up with this "Dondep" character, them sending messages "banning" me for daring to speak out against you. What a load of bollux when it takes 2 or 3 people to counter a criticism.Your full of convenient crap and leave out half the story.

Edited by L2L for langauge

After the above rant by butlincat I received this message from him, edited for langauge once again.

butlincat wrote:
YOUR WARNING IS BS. I DONT ACCEPT THIS CRAP FROM A NON-ENTITY. WHAT I SAID WAS RIGHT. PROMOTING DRUG ABUSE IS F*&^%$# BAD, AND YOU ARE AS BAD AS THIS CHARACTER FOR ALLOWING HIS DRUG ORIENTATED CRAP. YOU ARE A DISGRACE, OBVIOUSLY GOVERNMENT CONNECTED AS YOUD LIKE TO SEE EVERYONE DUMBED DOWN ON DRUGS. GET A LIFE AND STOP HARRASSING ME AND BAN ME FROM UR "SITE" IF U WANT - I COULDNT GIVE A FIG!!...butlincat.

Then BlueBonnet received this one from him

Quote:
WOTS THIS CRAP? I DIDNT "RESOLVE" ANYTHING WITH ANYBODY. WHHY ARE U SENDING ME THIS CRAP? DO U THINK FOR 1 SECOND THIS SITE HAS ANY IMPORTANCE IN MY LIFE WOTSOEVER? YOU SHOULD REASSESS YOUR PRIORITIES I THINK, AS YOUR PAYING WAY TOO MUCH IMPORTANCE TO THIS CRAP. BECAUSE YOUVE "GONE UP IN THE WORLD" AND FOUND YOURSELF A PLACE ON AN INTERNET SITE WHERE YOU CAN DISPENSE SOME PERVERSE KIND OF POWER DOESNT MEAN THERES ANY VALUE TO THAT OR ANYTHING THERE. AND CONDONING DRUG TAKING IS A PATHETIC ATTITUDE AND JUST WHAT THE GOVERNMENTS WANT. WHAT A FINE EXAMPLE YOU ARE!! HALF THE WORLDS STARVING AND UR WORRIED ABOUT WHERE YOURE GONNA NEXT SCORE YOUR SILLY DRUGS. AND I WASNT ALWAYS ANTI-DRUG EITHER - IVE DONE TIME FOR SUPPLYING SO STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!! GROW UP WHILE YOU CAN!!...butlincat.

Obviously this individual has some very serious anger issues :roll

The Moderators had originally moved his post but I restored it so the public can see some of the stuff being said to us behind the scenes.
Out of respect Don did not share with the public the even more vulgar message sent to him by butlincat which sparked this whole warning situation in the first place.

Butlincat if you would take two minutes to read back you would see that your ORIGINAL POST still contains the video that you posted, so your accusation that Don edited it is FALSE.
All Don did was remove it from the post when he "quoted" you, a practice which most of us do around here and on many, many other forums, it's a courtesy to the other readers so they do not have to read the same stuff over and over again...

I have yet to Ban butlincat but will do so in a heart beat if he continues with the false accusations, foul langauge and blatant abuse of the GT Rules.
This is an open forum but we will NOT tolerate this type of behaviour for obvious reasons.

Sorry you cannot see the truth behind this unfortunate incident butlincat

Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Shady as sinister as your theory sounds I am inclined to agree with you as it's the only thing that makes sence in this whole frigging mess :headbang

What has humatity come to when we actually allow this type of behaviour :roll :crazy

Shady Groves wrote:
BP and the Oil Industry most likely CREATED the disaster. Keep in mind Obama had just two weeks before signed off on the proposal of doing MORE off-shore oil exploration and opening up the Alaska wilderness sites to oil exploration and drilling.

This would have meant a decades or two of cheap home found and home drilled oil and cheaper gas prices. Meant openning up more refineries the US (we currently only have eight and these are 20-30 out of date a new refinery hasn't been built since the 1970s)

The Oil Industry blew their own well to Cement the Sheepol American public against exploriation and to keep us dependent on Arabian thus keeping "The Profits" rolling in as they stick it to average American. Economics 101 people from high school.. Supply and Demand.

Keep the supply short INFLATE the price.

Create so called shortages... BS like "Peak Oil". Pump in millions into radical Environmentalist Left to demand the Federal Government NOT open up to exploration here at home and shut down Refineries left and right (which they have been doing since the 1970s! Pump in a few billion into "Lets GO GREEN!" movement as well and stampeed the Sheeple into direction WHILE at the same time making damn sure no GREEN technology ever comes to public market.

Right now as I type this BP is pumping 250 million gallons of Corexit 9500 so called dispersing agent into Gulf of Mexico daily. This stuff is know to be 4 times as toxic as crude oil. Think BP doesn't know that?!?! They do! What the Oil Industiry is doing is dispersing the Oil mixed and bathed with this toxic Corexit to CREATE Long term unprecedented Ecology damage in the Gulf. So that this artificially created disaster can be later used as excuse to Shut Down even more Home grown exploration and refineies and Jack up the Price for Profit!

Not only is this TOXIC Soup confined to USA... No noo nooo by July and August it WILL reach the North Atlantic (by way of the gulf stream) and once their kill of the PRIME fishing grounds for both Europe, US and Canada.. Thus not only will our own homegrown Environmentalist Lobby demand a shut down down of In US oil exploration but the Federal Government will be under direct Fire and Pressure by Europe Itself

Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:06 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Now that is how I would like to see this whole situation end, with a laugh...

Thank you Cyberbird, although I should ban you for making my spit coffee all over my keyboard :spit :clap :clap :clap

:roflmao :crylaugh

Cyberbird wrote:
butlincat wrote:
[...] and i notice you mention nothing about the subject of my complaint - ur avator of someone smoking a joint. As i told u then, im wasnt always anti-drug, having gone to prison for drug offences, but ive lost too many friends who would agree ur avator is unneccassary and sends out the wrong signal.

I want to make a complaint. Please, could you change your avatar butlincat ?
I don't mean any disrespect, but it's too much GREEN to my taste. I think it's sending the wrong signal. Please ? :mrgreen:

Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joseph Farrell, Ph.D. | Nazi, Inc.: The Business Plan Continues

Source: veritasshow.com

June 11, 2010–Joseph Farrell joined us for a discussion on the connection between UFOs and the Nazi's Third Reich, and presented a very different scenario of what crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in July of 1947. "If, two years after the end of World War II, something Nazi crashes in the New Mexico desert," he said, "then, yes, that's going to get the American military to panic." This panic, Farrell believes, caused them to create the "UFO v. weather balloon" debate which has persisted to this day and, thus, pushed all other theories into the peripheral.

He detailed a number of issues surrounding the Roswell story which suggest that the downed craft was of terrestrial, but non-American, origin. For instance, Farrell noted that witnesses, who saw the Roswell debris, observed numbers on the wreckage. This, he surmised, suggests an Earthly origin since it is highly unlikely that ETs would be using our symbols for there numeric system. On the subject of the beings allegedly recovered from the crash, he asserted that, based on the vast majority of the accounts, there is "nothing that compels to the fact that these were extraterrestrial beings. We simply have very odd looking humans." Apparently, this idea was shared by the Army personnel who arrived at the scene, since Farrell said that one witness claims that the recovery team attempted to speak Japanese and German to the crash victims.

Taking these aspects of the event into account, Farrell advanced his alternative theory that the downed craft at Roswell was really a version of the erstwhile Nazi project known as The Bell. According to his research, work on the Bell can be traced from Germany to Argentina following World War II. To that end, he revealed that immediately following the Roswell crash, the US Army re-opened the security classification files of the former Nazis that were brought to America via Project Paperclip. Additionally, he cited the testimony of Col. Philip Corso, who Farrell contends, "hints, repeatedly throughout his book, that there is some apparent Nazi 'look' to the technology that they had recovered." Ultimately, Farrell theorized that the displaced Nazis were "sending a message to their former enemy that 'we have a technology that you cannot touch.'"

B i o
Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and has published four previous works, all on theology. He resides in his his home state of South Dakota, where he pursues research on his other loves and hobbies: classical music (he is an organist, plays the harpsichord, and composes classical music), he also enjoys physics, alternative history and science, and "strange stuff". He has written many books, including: Nazi International: The Nazis' Postwar Plan to Control the Worlds of Science, Finance, Space, and Conflict, Roswell and the Reich: The Nazi Connection, Babylon's Banksters: The Alchemy of Deep Physics, High Finance and Ancient Religion

Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:56 am
Site Admin

I saw a show recently on the History Channel that went over the theory that Helvetic just posted...

This actually makes a whole lot of sense to me and I think it is allot closer to what really happened in Roswell that fateful night.

Does this discourage my belief in UFO's, not for one second :nono

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:02 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
2012: Dr. Martin Luther King relative, contactee, brings UFO/ET message of dimensional shift in 2012