It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:04 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
June 2010 - Benjamin Fulford

Benjamin Fulford worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005. In this interview, we ask Benjamin about his impression of the roles of Japan, Asia and the West as our economies and currencies continue to crumble. His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world. After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese some of which became best sellers, and began publishing on the internet. He naturalized to Japanese citizenship in 2007 and has produced a comprehensive catalog of scoops in fields ranging from business to Yakuza gangsters to high-finance to government corruption. Now focused on exposing U.S. manipulation of Japanese politics, media and education through a combination of bribes, murder, brainwashing etc. He gained some popularity on the Internet after he conducted an interview with the reclusive David Rockefeller in November 2007. He has given a number of interviews to investigative journalists, and therein claimed amongst others that:

- AIDS and SARS are bio-engineered weapons designed to reduce the African ("Black") and Asian populations. AIDS was created to reduce the African population, and SARS was meant to reduce the Asian populations of the world.

- A Chinese secret society with a membership of 6 million (intellectuals like professors in various fields, scientists, politicians, etc.), this includes 1.8 million gangsters, and 100,000 professional assassins has issued an ultimatum to the Illuminati, warning them that if they persist with their plan to depopulate the earth, they will be killed. The society has created an alliance joining China, Russia, India, South America, ASEAN, the free Muslim nations and Africa that is united in stopping the Illuminati.

- The 9/11 terrorist attacks were an "inside job" carried out by the US government as a false flag attack to bring about new imperial mobilization. The scientific and video evidence is overwhelming.

- The Pentagon, the oil industry, banking elite, and the pharmaceutical industry suppress inventions including free-energy and anti-gravity technology to maintain power. Most of the Tesla information has been concealed from the people.

- Since 2009, Fulford has stated that the US government, using a secret military program known as HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) has been altering the climate, and using high power microwave energy inducing earthquakes including the Asian Tsunami (2004) and earthquakes in Japan (1995), China (2008), Haiti (2010), Chile (2010).

Here is the 2007 David Rockefeller interview by Benjamin Fulford

(1 of 4) Benjamin Fulford interview with David Rockefeller

(2 of 4) Benjamin Fulford interview with David Rockefeller

(3 of 4) Benjamin Fulford interview with David Rockefeller

(4 of 4) Benjamin Fulford interview with David Rockefeller

Quote:
On November 13, 2007 Fulford received a tip that David Rockefeller was on his turf (Japan), and without hesitation Fulford arranged to meet with him to ask some questions. It is not odd for a reporter who's career has been filled with Financial News jobs, to sit down with the former head of Chase Bank, Except when its Benjamin Fulford and David Rockefeller.

Earlier this year Benjamin Fulford interviewed Heizo Takenaka, a former finance minister in Japan and confronted him about "having sold the Japanese financial system over to the Rockefellers and Rothschilds." According to Fulford this interview made a lot of people angry. He says a professional assassin showed up and told him to accept a job of great importance or be killed. The following day Fulford claims to have been contacted by a powerful Asian Secret Society with more than 6 million members that have targeted the Illuminati. They asked Fulford to represent them, negotiate for them, and offered him protection in return.

Benjamin Fulford was Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine for seven years, until 2005 when he quit because of the "extensive corporate censorship and mingling of advertising and editorial at the magazine".

FULFORD ON THE ILLUMINATI

"Below is a brief a summary of the intelligence I have received from sources including: former Japanese Prime Ministers, senior Yakuza gangsters, senior Japanese Freemasons, Western intelligence agencies etc.

"First the illuminati are really inbred families of European and North American traditional aristocracy and banking families. They control the U.S., England, Europe (except for Scandinavian countries, Germany and Italy; Italy kicked them out in the 1970's),Japan, Africa, Iran, Canada and Mexico. They do not control China, Russia (Putin kicked them out for the first time since 1917), India, South East Asia, South America, Cuba etc.

"Their goal is to create a world government. Until 2 years ago the plan was the New World Order. That was outlined pretty clearly in the Project for a New American Century. However, with the debacle in Iraq, the secret government of the West changed to a new plan that is a world government based on the EU. To do this they will sabotage the U.S. economy.

"However, there is a big schism in the secret government. Jay Rockefeller and Philip Rothschild support one faction, the Global Warming Faction. Opposing them is the War on Terrorism Faction supported by David Rockefeller and the JP Morgan descendents (Bush, Harriman, Walker etc.). The warming people want to sell 500 nuclear power plants to China and a similar amount to the rest of the world. The terrorism guys want to keep U.S. dominance by maintaining control over oil. Putin was a huge setback for them.

"They are also neo-Nazis who want to reduce the amount of colored people in the world by at least half through disease, starvation and war. The Chinese secret society got wind of this and is preparing to stop them."

Benjamin Fulford has a pay subscription Report service, but for some reason he also posts the Reports for free, here:
http://benjaminfulford.blog.shinobi.jp/
They are the exact same reports.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:44 pm
GT Truther

Dondep: "I just don't see how the Big Spill is benefiting ANY of these cats, whether on Wall St. or the City of London."

Easy. You take your profits from the shares that you sold and effectively "short" BP stock. You would have made a few million more this week..

Same thing that Goldman Sux does to it's clients on a weekly basis. They sell them a bag of shit. They know the bag of shit is going to explode in short order....so they "short" the bag of shit and make commish on the original sale...and then clean up on the short selling.

Wash, Rinse, repeat.

I'm sure Big Dick still has still got his fingers in the cookie jar in one way or another.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:04 pm
GT Truther

Dear dear Lynn,

Although some of the material Mr. Fulford proposes fits neatly into my desire to understand who/what/where/when/why things in our time line and space are so unexpectedly going downstream so quickly, I would ask you to consider from some very obvious clues in watching his antics that he might just be crazy as an outhouse rat. I keep seeing facial and speech flashes of the mad Colonel holed up in his insane cave retreat in the movie "Apocalypse Now"; ranting on and twisting the testaments of others in paranoiac gluttony.

Exhibit #2

Something to consider in our search for viable witnesses.

Love and truth to all, Grist

Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:19 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:
I disagree. The main reason we see each other as separate is because we choose to.

It's a choice.

I agree it is a choice that we make as individuals but it doesn't help when MSM and TPTB exploit this for their own advantage.

{snip}

Very true.

It is quite a challenge to overcome either one's parenting, or the cultural norms ingrained in the society we live in.

But overcoming all of that is essential for the evolution of our species.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 pm
GT Truther

Grist, thanks for that check and balance....

*twitch*

<-----------------I mean, look at that container I'm in...I have never recovered from that day when my nose was purposefully rubbed up against the glass, before that I was playing nicely in the matrix of the Golden Thread. When I found out I was indeed a Lab Rat, it bothered me and still does.

Can ya blame me?

*twitch*

Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:57 pm
Truth Seeker

Lynnwood wrote:

<-----------------I mean, look at that container I'm in...I have never recovered from that day when my nose was purposefully rubbed up against the glass, before that I was playing nicely in the matrix of the Golden Thread. When I found out I was indeed a Lab Rat, it bothered me and still does.

Can ya blame me?

*twitch*

Lynnwood,

you are not a lab rat. You are an volunteer player that rehearsed so much your role for this play you had to forget everything else so you could play it at your best. If you could remember, you were just pretending and that was not good enough for this play.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am
GT Truther

Thessa,

Thanks for the reminder, but I simply don't remember wanting to go through this emotional, mental & spiritual misery, nor the rehearsals, so forgive me if I appear ungrateful for the opportunity.

That said, I am well read in the Jane Roberts genre--having read nearly all the Seth books, so I am certain you are FACTUALLY CORRECT (I mean you mirrored my very beliefs right back at me, how did you know to say that, then?) I don't have to like it, right now, or 100% of the time, at all.

I'm just a wee bit irritated. I want to see some movement---in my lifetime.

Thessa, if you can think of any words you can type to make me feel better, I would really appreciate it spiritually, as I am feeling very down about progress in regards to exposing the evilness and awakening more sleeping spirits...

Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 am
Truth Seeker

Lynnwood wrote:
Thessa,

Thanks for the reminder, but I simply don't remember wanting to go through this emotional, mental & spiritual misery, nor the rehearsals, so forgive me if I appear ungrateful for the opportunity.

That said, I am well read in the Jane Roberts genre--having read nearly all the Seth books, so I am certain you are FACTUALLY CORRECT (I mean you mirrored my very beliefs right back at me, how did you know to say that, then?) I don't have to like it, right now, or 100% of the time, at all.

Thessa, if you can think of any words you can type to make me feel better, I would really appreciate it spiritually, as I am feeling very down about progress in regards to exposing the evilness and awakening more sleeping spirits...

Well, your lifetime is eternal. You just can’t remember that either because, like with everything else, it's kept in the deep unconscious recesses of your mind to be opened one day. As I said, any other way would be a make belief lifetime on this planet and that wouldn’t be much helpful in terms of demonstrating, by example, to all Creation, what not to choose.

If you think everyone as a role to play, that everyone choose exactly what role to play, every single bit of detail of it, from choosing his/her parents to the way she/he will leave this planet, and that all that was rehearsed till exhaustion in a special area before birth, you may start to see that for you to go through so much trouble your role is quite valuable even if you have no conscious memory of all that while living it.

Think big! Learn to see your lifetime not as a few dozens of years on a pivotal planet placed in a place that is a non place and a time that is a non time but as a being that once chose to be and exist as a sentient being you will be and exist for ever. It’s not easy to think like that while still immersed in an earthly day to day living but at least you may contemplate the idea that nothing is what it seems to be and that you are not the helpless being you may think you are.

If you think that, like yourself, everyone else has a role to play and that no matter the role that was exactly the role that person chose, and that that role was not randomly chosen, and that everyone knows at a non conscious level the outcome of each choice and that all those choices in this play were allowed, even the darker ones, for very important spiritual reasons you may even start to think that it’s not in your hands to awaken others and that everything is as it should be.

That may free you of the burden you may have imposed to yourself that you have to do anything to help to awaken others, and you feel helpless because you don’t see any improvements while in reality, in the big schema of things, everyone is doing what they are suppose to do and things are far from being in a stand still. I’m not saying we shouldn’t be active players, I’m saying we have to live our earthly life to the best of our capabilities while in the knowing that what we are doing is what we are suppose to do and to do anything else wouldn’t be as useful. This is very hard to accept because it goes against everything we were led to belief but that doesn’t make it less truthful and you may even, at an intuitive level, be able to have a glimpse of The Big Plan unfolding.

While I’m not in the business of predicting the future, I’ve reasons to belief everything around us will get much worse before becoming much better. And that is “exposing the evilness and awakening more sleeping spirits...” if you look from a more from afar perspective and take in consideration not only humans on this planet but the countless beings from all corners of Creation that are watching and learning so we don’t need ever again to go through all this evilness.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:57 am
GT Truther

shane wrote:
Dondep: "I just don't see how the Big Spill is benefiting ANY of these cats, whether on Wall St. or the City of London."

Easy. You take your profits from the shares that you sold and effectively "short" BP stock. You would have made a few million more this week..

Same thing that Goldman Sux does to it's clients on a weekly basis. They sell them a bag of shit. They know the bag of shit is going to explode in short order....so they "short" the bag of shit and make commish on the original sale...and then clean up on the short selling.

Wash, Rinse, repeat.

I'm sure Big Dick still has still got his fingers in the cookie jar in one way or another.

Jeez, is it really that simple - for those with money and the ability to play the system - to become wealthier in the face of losses?

It riles - especially to people like me who are not earning. What I could do with even a few percentage points of their profits...

Meanwhile, yesterday I received a monthly credit card statement which also informed me that next month the interest rate will be rising by 5%. Erm, and whats the bank rate? (rhetorical question).

Maybe though with planet X etc in mind I should not be thinking rationally, and instead purposely max out the cards, on the premise that the systems' about to go 'bang'...

Simon

Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:38 am
GT Truther

Hello everyone,

A few news stories from today's newspaper. All comments below are edited highlights of the web pages. The pensions story shows just how bad things are for people now reaching retirement age.

The NASA solar flare warning is about the expected sunspot cycle and how it will be much more powerful - and damaging - than usual. Of course many of us here already understood all this - but its good to see it in the msm - rather than just on 'alternative' news sites.

Simon

------------------------------------------------------------

'More water on the moon than previously thought'

(so what else have they known for decades, but said nothing about? :sarcasism )

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... ought.html

There is far more water on the moon than was previously though and it is likely widespread deep under its surface, according to a report.

Recent moon missions have shown frozen water in shadowed craters on the moon's surface, and ice under the grey dust. It could have been carried there by bits of comets as asteroids hitting the surface, however.

But a new study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science shows there is much more water on the moon than that – findings important for future moon missions.

"Water may be ubiquitous within the lunar interior," the researchers concluded in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

"For over 40 years we thought the moon was dry," said Francis McCubbin of the Carnegie Institution of Washington, who led the study.

"We found that the minimum water content ranged from 64 parts per billion to 5 parts per million – at least two orders of magnitude greater than previous results."

The water is not immediately accessible – it is incorporated in the rocky interior of the moon, according to the report.

The researchers looked at samples collected 40 years ago during Apollo moon missions. The kinds of rocks that will be more common in the interior carry chemical evidence of hydrogen and oxygen compounds that point to water

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/pers ... r-low.html

Pensioners hit as annuity rates tumble to 20-year low

(my comments - :censor - to avoid unprintable language)

Private sector workers approaching retirement are being hit by the worst pension annuity rates in history, experts have warned.

Someone who has saved a £100,000 pension pot through their working life would now receive an annual pension of £6,350 – down from £6,760 at the start of the year, and 16 per cent less than two years ago.

In the 1990s they could have expected £15,000 a year from the same pot.

“Anyone approaching retirement now will watch these annuity rates with mounting alarm and despair,” said Tom McPhail of Hargreaves Lansdown, a financial adviser.

“They were always told to worry about saving enough through their working life, but no one ever warned them that a low annuity rate could wipe out that saving when they came around to retiring. And the problem is that annuity rates are likely to worsen,” said Ros Altmann, a pensions expert and former government adviser.

Experts warned that rates were likely to carry on falling as life expectancy increased and as insurance companies would have to invest even more of their money in gilts from 2012, under new EU solvency rules.

Billy Burrows, an annuity expert at Burrows & Cummins, said the performance of the stock market over the past decade had made matters worse, meaning many people’s lump sums were not nearly as large as they had hoped. The Government has promised to make the rules more flexible to allow people to wait longer before buying an annuity.

But Mr McPhail said: “Most people retire with such small pension pots, they cannot afford to wait before buying their annuity. Of all the people who bought an annuity last year, 88 per cent had less than £50,000.”

----------------------------------------------------
Nasa warns solar flares from 'huge space storm' will cause devastation

Britain could face widespread power blackouts and be left without critical communication signals for long periods of time, after the earth is hit by a once-in-a-generation “space storm”, Nasa has warned.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... ation.html

Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:51 am
GT Truther

Thanks for saving the links Selene...

What an unfortunate complicated mess this is becoming.

Incentive for everybody. Geez.

I really don't relish the idea relinquishing enormous wealth to a terrorist for years to come, and I abhor torture and killing in a war for whatever the reason. Afghanistan, now, is a most unfortunate perplexing dilemma.

Dex

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:31 am
GT Truther

Shane, I understand what you're saying, and I don't disagree with the premise, and how it's normally carried out. However, this "Big Spill" is an event that is in a league of it's own. I seriously doubt they pro-actively arranged for the destruction of the Deepwater Horizon rig, but they DID know something that very few others knew. BP shares have plummeted by half their value; it was just announced on CNN (and yes, I better check that to make sure, but normally the financial talking heads know their MSM facts) that the multi-national BP has lost over $90 billion in value. Whoosh. Like a big drain, gargling all the way down over the past 54+ days. Biggest ecological disaster mankind has ever created. The folks at Goldman Sucks and individuals such as Tony Hayward may have benefitted personally, or at least saved their skins for the moment, but I'm certain they did NOT arrange for this disaster to happen intentionally. Tony Hayward may have to go the rest of his life incognito, if this spill destroys the Gulf economy totally. Already the bankers in England have to go about dressed in jeans - no more pinstripes for them, lest they be recognized and skinned alive by the furious citizenry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Thessa, that was one of your most profound posts, in response to Lynnwood. Thank you for sharing it.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earthquake Swarm Hits Southern California - San Diego

from
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... rnia-.html

The Los Angeles Times wrote:

More than two dozen earthquakes rattle Southern California
June 14, 2010 | 10:49 pm

More than two dozen earthquakes struck Monday night near the U.S.-Mexican border in San Diego County, rocking a large swath of Southern California and prompting a momentary shutdown of the San Diego Padres game but causing no apparent major damage, officials said.

The largest of the quakes -- a magnitude 5.7 temblor -- was recorded at 9:26 p.m., the U.S. Geological Survey said. It could be felt throughout Los Angeles County.

That quake was centered five miles southeast of Ocotillo in San Diego County and 16 miles east-northeast of Jacumba in eastern San Diego County, the survey agency said. The other quakes -- ranging from magnitude 1.0 to 4.1 -- were concentrated in the same general area, USGS said.

and from http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta538.htm

NL/ZT, on Oct. 10, 2009 wrote:
Can the zetas tell us what is with the mysterious roars in the San Diego region that sound like planes about to crash?

We have mentioned that during the week of rotation stoppage, the Earth groans in her agony. Rock under stress is not silent. Earthquake sensitives feel the emanations that come from rock under stress, the changes in electromagnetic flow through the rock, as do animals who try to flee from the area. But humans in general can hear the groaning. Where this has been treated as a hum in the past, it has stepped up to become the sound of a distant roar. San Diego, as we have repeatedly mentioned, is at the center of a bow formed when the Aleutian Islands and the tip of Mexico are pulled toward each other. This is what has been causing all the water main breaks in that region lately. The rock is under stress, which will not be relieved until the New Madrid adjusts.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:59 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thessa wrote:
While I’m not in the business of predicting the future, I’ve reasons to belief everything around us will get much worse before becoming much better. And that is “exposing the evilness and awakening more sleeping spirits...” if you look from a more from afar perspective and take in consideration not only humans on this planet but the countless beings from all corners of Creation that are watching and learning so we don’t need ever again to go through all this evilness.

Uncle John here: While I don't agree with the proposition that we "agreed" to this lifetime before we came here mainly because where we come from and go to are outside of time and space, I completely agree with Thessa about the above statement except for the "ever again " part.

I perceive that the two functions or purposes of our evil little world is to develop technology and provide entertainment for the rest of the universe. The universe must need this little exercise every eon or so.

I know that the development of technology depends upon greed. The creation of good entertainment requires all the evil sins. Ultimately the technology requires adapting to the entertainment.

I suppose that the vast majority of the rest of the universe works with a group mind which does not work too well in creating technology and entertainment.

I feel things are going to get worse before they get better. Sooner or later all those countless beings will be effected by beings like me who spend a great deal of their time telling those countless beings that there is a better way.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Dear dear Lynn,

Although some of the material Mr. Fulford proposes fits neatly into my desire to understand who/what/where/when/why things in our time line and space are so unexpectedly going downstream so quickly, I would ask you to consider from some very obvious clues in watching his antics that he might just be crazy as an outhouse rat. I keep seeing facial and speech flashes of the mad Colonel holed up in his insane cave retreat in the movie "Apocalypse Now"; ranting on and twisting the testaments of others in paranoiac gluttony.

Exhibit #2

Something to consider in our search for viable witnesses.

Love and truth to all, Grist

:lol That's an amusing description, Grist.

It shows you how things have moved on since those videos were recorded. Many of Ben Fulford's predictions haven't come to pass. The western Power Elite are stil in place, perhaps even more powerful than ever since the banking crisis has transfered trillions from the middle classes of the western world to those on the top rungs of the pyramid.

As to Fulford's "Rising Euro, plunging dollar" line -- just look at the Euro now. :huh Euro Commissioners recently pronounced that Southern European countries such as Spain and Portugal could collapse economically, signalling the return of dictators to those lands. It's more than likely hyperbole, but the situation in some European countries is getting worse by the day.

And Fulford's "You guys aren't the center of the world any more" line made me smile with amusement. Every nation in the world -- okay, except North Korea :doh -- takes its economic and cultural cues from the USA. Despite its economic woes, the USA's Gross Domestic Product is still ginormous, and can only be matched by the whole of western Europe. China, India and Brazil are still minnows in comparison.

The Venerable Rockefeller clearly didn't know much about Ben Fulford, because during their dialogue together he spoke as if Fulford was an American citizen, but clearly didn't hear the way Mr Fulford stressed certain syllables that gave away that he was Canadian. :tounge

dondep wrote:
Shane, I understand what you're saying, and I don't disagree with the premise, and how it's normally carried out. However, this "Big Spill" is an event that is in a league of it's own. I seriously doubt they pro-actively arranged for the destruction of the Deepwater Horizon rig, but they DID know something that very few others knew. BP shares have plummeted by half their value; it was just announced on CNN (and yes, I better check that to make sure, but normally the financial talking heads know their MSM facts) that the multi-national BP has lost over $90 billion in value. Whoosh. Like a big drain, gargling all the way down over the past 54+ days. Biggest ecological disaster mankind has ever created. The folks at Goldman Sucks and individuals such as Tony Hayward may have benefitted personally, or at least saved their skins for the moment, but I'm certain they did NOT arrange for this disaster to happen intentionally. Tony Hayward may have to go the rest of his life incognito, if this spill destroys the Gulf economy totally. Already the bankers in England have to go about dressed in jeans - no more pinstripes for them, lest they be recognized and skinned alive by the furious citizenry.

Don, as bluebonnet posted previously a few pages back, it appears that there are a series of internal documents and email exchanges released by the US House Energy and Commerce Commitee that all point to a head honcho or two (not Hayward) at BP in the US taking cost-cutting/time-saving measures in the weeks before the disastrous explosion on the Deepwater Horizon rig in the GoM.

It's highly likely that these honchos were too hooked on the "time is money" mantra -- maybe they were on big bonuses to get the rig pumping as much crude as possible ASAP, or perhaps they were in on a conspiracy to sabotage, their lackadaisical/couldn't-care-less manners providing the perfect cover... :hmm We'll never know I guess. One thing is certain though: those Senior Managers who green-lighted the rig were reckless in their decision-making and BP may have to pay the ultimate price.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:25 am
GT Truther

'Creative Endeavor', not greed.

Strange as it seems...Supposedly, Haliburton was telling BP the valve needed cemented and BP blew their request off.
Hali said the mishap might not have happened if they had been allowed to complete their job.
Hayward, supposedly again, sold off a 3rd of his BP shares to pay off his over a million dollars mortgage.
A funny thing to do cutting the wealth from his shares?

Dex

Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 pm
GT Truther

BP Suspends Oil Spill Recovery After Ship Fire

By Jim Polson - Jun 15, 2010 Email Share

BP Plc said it temporarily stopped collecting oil from its leaking well in the Gulf of Mexico after a fire aboard the collecting vessel.

There was no damage as a result of the fire, said Toby Odone, a BP spokesman. Recovery is expected to resume today, he said.

Collection stopped as a safety precaution because of the fire, which was observed at 10:30 a.m. New York time and may have been caused by lightning, London-based BP said today in an e-mailed statement. The company said there were no injuries.

The fire was atop the derrick of the Discoverer Enterprise, the drillship that’s been collecting about 15,000 barrels a day from the well for the past week. The drillship is capturing oil from a well that began leaking after an April 20 explosion and fire aboard the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig in the Gulf.

The fire today occurred as crew prepared to begin collecting oil and gas aboard a second vessel, a step aimed at reducing the amount of oil spilling into the Gulf.

Operations may begin today on the floating rig Q4000, expected to increase the oil-capture capacity more than 50 percent to 28,000 barrels a day, Robert Wine, a BP spokesman, said earlier today.

(Note: I'm beginning to think (for now unknown reasons) that these guys aren't liked by someone up above...another problem is who can believe a word from their statements...'Transparency' is a more protective way to go...I hope BP agrees with this request...Dex)

Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 pm
GT Truther

(Note: Dan Sherman, Jim Hurtak warned about these upcoming events...so, I think it's time to try and prepare...Dex)

Nasa warns solar flares from 'huge space storm' will cause devastation
Britain could face widespread power blackouts and be left without critical communication signals for long periods of time, after the earth is hit by a once-in-a-generation “space storm”, Nasa has warned.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... ation.html

Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 pm
GT Truther

Thank you Thessa.

I found the answer to how I can feel better -- in your words. I really appreciate your taking the time. I have to accept that what is, is, and allow it to be the way it is, and accept that all is as it should be in the eternal unfolding of events.

As I read all that, I actually relaxed and felt some of the stress melt away.

Thessa wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:
Thessa,

Well, your lifetime is eternal. You just can’t remember that either because, like with everything else, it's kept in the deep unconscious recesses of your mind to be opened one day. As I said, any other way would be a make belief lifetime on this planet and that wouldn’t be much helpful in terms of demonstrating, by example, to all Creation, what not to choose.

If you think everyone as a role to play, that everyone choose exactly what role to play, every single bit of detail of it, from choosing his/her parents to the way she/he will leave this planet, and that all that was rehearsed till exhaustion in a special area before birth, you may start to see that for you to go through so much trouble your role is quite valuable even if you have no conscious memory of all that while living it.

Think big! Learn to see your lifetime not as a few dozens of years on a pivotal planet placed in a place that is a non place and a time that is a non time but as a being that once chose to be and exist as a sentient being you will be and exist for ever. It’s not easy to think like that while still immersed in an earthly day to day living but at least you may contemplate the idea that nothing is what it seems to be and that you are not the helpless being you may think you are.

If you think that, like yourself, everyone else has a role to play and that no matter the role that was exactly the role that person chose, and that that role was not randomly chosen, and that everyone knows at a non conscious level the outcome of each choice and that all those choices in this play were allowed, even the darker ones, for very important spiritual reasons you may even start to think that it’s not in your hands to awaken others and that everything is as it should be.

That may free you of the burden you may have imposed to yourself that you have to do anything to help to awaken others, and you feel helpless because you don’t see any improvements while in reality, in the big schema of things, everyone is doing what they are suppose to do and things are far from being in a stand still. I’m not saying we shouldn’t be active players, I’m saying we have to live our earthly life to the best of our capabilities while in the knowing that what we are doing is what we are suppose to do and to do anything else wouldn’t be as useful. This is very hard to accept because it goes against everything we were led to belief but that doesn’t make it less truthful and you may even, at an intuitive level, be able to have a glimpse of The Big Plan unfolding.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 pm
GT Truther

Grist, I agree that one should be discerning, but you do realize that is NOT Benjamin Fulford in that video, right?

Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 pm
GT Truther

Thessa wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:
Thessa,

Thessa - I've highlighted the specific points that speak quite clearly to me.

Thank you for reminding me!

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:16 pm
GT Truther

Thessa , wonderfully stated and beautiful truth, thanks!

I have been both enraged and yet calmly facing all of these horrors since 9/11 due to my sense of your words.

My thoughts since finding about the put options of Gold in Sacks and the execs over the Gulf crisis, made me ponder just what could they really be up to besides making money? Sure making money was a lot of what went on on 9/11, but there was also the deaths of many thousands. Again that little guideline of mine, if your religion requires men's blood to be sacrificed for your god, then you might be worshiping the wrong one.

I am not saying by any means this is proof or that I KNOW, something, coming from my twitching toe, prophet nor profits am I none, but... here goes, we have all seen the folded dollar bill, right? I have seen them since 9/11. If you haven't then check this guys first 45 seconds or so.

( warning going further might really confuse you, it did me)

Its all right there in your wallet, the twin towers, the pentagon,the Murrah building, and what? A TIDAL WAVE HITTING TWO VERY TALL BUILDINGS???

Such a STRANGE COINCIDENCE, right?

I sat straight up in my bed at 3 this morning remembering those last two "fortells" ... a tidal wave...

Yes, I listened to part of the Lindsay Williams/Jones interview this weekend, didn't everybody?

And I began doing a bit of digging, here is what I found:

Quote:
The Texan and Louisiana Gulf coast. Massive submarine landslides have occurred along this margin throughout the Tertiary, given the accumulation of massive, unstable sediments deposited at the mouth of the Mississippi River. A big, submarine landslide might cause a tsunami with the potential of hurting coastal cities such as New Orleans, or Galveston.

Quote:
http://www.usatoday.com/weather/stormcenter/2005-01-11-Louisiana-stormsurge_x.htm

Gulf of Mexico tsunami unlikely, but hurricane damage would be similar

One more thing, MISS ISIS IPPI.

If the depth of the well is deep enough and they delay long enough to allow the all the pressure to escape, all that icy cold sea water from 5 miles down will rush into the breach to the molten depths, turning into instant steam, instant disaster. I know "they" have had it in for New Orleans, but still don't get why. When you look at the sky line near the dome downtown, one building is the tallest and it certainly fits the picture on the 10 $ bill.

Let me make this perfectly clear, I am not predicting anything, but if "they" did do this on purpose, this is the only thing that adds up.

OK in order to present a balanced picture, seeing how I ended up in crazy land, check out one of the smartest woman I know and her thoughts on this disaster, Catherine Fitts: http://solari.com/blog/?p=7684

Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:23 pm
Site Admin

I have to agree with Don in that I don't think anyone did this mess on purpose.

I truly believe BP was cost overunning and an "executive" decision was made to cut corners. Lord knows how many times before on other wells these corners had been cut and nothing happened.

I also believe there was a great deal of haste to move on to the next strike. Keep in mind that this was not a dry hole - they did, indeed, find what they were looking for and a lot of it.

I also think Halliburton is less to blame than I originally thought. It kills me to say that because I would dearly luv to see Cheney's face rubbed in it, so to speak.

I can tell you that a whole generation of awl men left da bidness in the late 80's and early 90's. That experience has yet to be replaced and too many times the "company man" on a rig is not an awl man - he/she is a bidness man - first and foremost.

I think this all comes down to a simple business decision, sadly. A decision that was made hastily and without much thought for consequences. There appeared to be no "what if" scenario nor a Plan B. Heck, the company man even ignored the advice (so I've heard) of his own tool pusher and driller.

So 11 good men died, a way of life in the marshes of Louisiana is dying, businesses are closing and tourists are staying away from pristine beaches.

The above is by no means the worst case scenario but given the fact that we are in a "recession" (and I use that term loosely) more Mom and Pop businesses are folding, more folks are going on unemployment (including offshore awl folks), fewer state taxes are being paid and more homes will go into foreclosure.

Welcome to the new reality of globalization.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:23 pm
GT Truther

promise : this is the last look before I grab the train out of crazy town. Here is the illuminati game card for this event:\

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__vvMNZbcPWU/S ... l_Wave.jpg

Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:43 pm
GT Truther

DonDep wrote:

"Shane, I understand what you're saying, and I don't disagree with the premise, and how it's normally carried out9. However, this "Big Spill" is an event that is in a league of it's own. I seriously doubt they pro-actively arranged for the destruction of the Deepwater Horizon rig, but they DID know something that very few others knew. BP shares have plummeted by half their value; it was just announced on CNN (and yes, I better check that to make sure, but normally the financial talking heads know their MSM facts) that the multi-national BP has lost over $90 billion in value. Whoosh. Like a big drain, gargling all the way down over the past 54+ days. Biggest ecological disaster mankind has ever created. The folks at Goldman Sucks and individuals such as Tony Hayward may have benefitted personally, or at least saved their skins for the moment, but I'm certain they did NOT arrange for this disaster to happen intentionally. Tony Hayward may have to go the rest of his life incognito, if this spill destroys the Gulf economy totally. Already the bankers in England have to go about dressed in jeans - no more pinstripes for them, lest they be recognized and skinned alive by the furious citizenry. "

I am not saying this was planned.

BP is the 4th largest company on the planet.
Insiders have now emphatically stated that the well head pressure is exceeding 25K psi.
Some estimates are as high as 70K PSI.
There is no man made tech that can stop (plug) this.
None.
This pressure completely decimated the 4 separate safety devices that were in place, it blew them into small particles.
Insiders have leaked that the main valve was in fact warped and incapable of containing the pressures that were thought to occur.
Insiders have leaked that there was a meeting taking place less than 48 hours on the rig itself between BP execs (bean counters) and the roughnecks. The roughnecks alerted the Execs to the problem, the Execs over rode their warnings.
BP has admitted that there are fractures very far under the surface of the ocean floor that extend past the well head.
BP has admitted that the fractures extend outward in a 20 mile radius.
This blow out is leaking the amount of the Exxon Valdez every two days.
The greatest threat is not from the oil, that is bad enough. It is from the Hydrogen Sulfide and the Benzine wafting towards the US coast. EPA did tests a week ago Tuesday. "Acceptable" levels of Benzine are 0 ppb to 60 ppb. Current levels are EXCEEDING 1200 ppb.
There are plans drawn up right now for full evac of gulf coast states.
Hotels are rented out now in surrounding states....charged to "government" credit cards.

Someone sold a shit load of BP stock WHILE THIS WAS HAPPENING.

Who the hell would sell that amount of stock in an extremely profitable company (to date)....."all of a sudden"?

If you knew the stock was going to tank, you would short the shit out of it.

WATCH THE NEXT QUARTERLY REPORTS VERY CLOSELY.

I think you will see that a "player" has profited immensely by this misfortune.

"Shorting" a company simply means betting that the companies stock will decline.

There is money to be made in volatility. Billions, literally.

Goldman Sux took the Tarp money (tax payer backed) executed HFT trades (high frequency trading), front running the little guy and profited over 10 million dollars a day since this economic crisis started. EVERY DAY! Even when it's primary shareholders LOST money in the last quarter! Do the math! What does that mean? Just as "someone" shorted the US airlines days before the 911 attacks...and profited in a HUGE WAY......so we see this again. They sell you a shit burger, knowing it will explode, then bet against you AFTER they sell you the shit burger. They make money going into the deal, they make money on the way out. Same with BP. Watch who profits.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:58 pm
GT Truther

Yes, whatever you are doing is what you are supposed to be doing, as long as you are always doing the next right thing.

Put that shopping cart away. Pick up that piece of trash and throw it away. Stop and ask if a stranded motorist needs help. And ALWAYS
go talk to that person you keep looking at in a social situation. They have important information for you.

I'm still going strong at my NA meetings, leading several and sharing my Phd in drugs and alcohol with newcomers. (c: I'll have six months back in a few days. I lost my eight years clean and sober in 2005 because I forgot who I was and stopped going to meetings and my PTSD group at the VA. I won't forget again. Today.

Service to Others

Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:10 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next