It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
Mur wrote:
You settle for lies...I won't

Uncle John here: I settle for reality. Perhaps you will never be settled, but then again, surfers prefer unsettling conditions.

Mur wrote:
Disclosure of lies isn't "disclosure"

UJ: Defining what disclosure can be before knowing it is not a good practice.

Mur wrote:
What's the point?

UJ: The point is truth. The truth about reality. If reality is based upon lies then I don't deny it. I will accept it. Of course I want to change this condition.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

UncleJohn wrote:
Mur wrote:
You settle for lies...I won't

Uncle John here: I settle for reality. Perhaps you will never be settled, but then again, surfers prefer unsettling conditions.

Mur wrote:
Disclosure of lies isn't "disclosure"

UJ: Defining what disclosure can be before knowing it is not a good practice.

Mur wrote:
What's the point?

UJ: The point is truth. The truth about reality. If reality is based upon lies then I don't deny it. I will accept it. Of course I want to change this condition.

hahaha....Clay, Shawn and Richard are not reality.

Disclosure=disclosure of truth....not lies.....however I don't expect the truth, I expect lies....it might be called disclosure....but it isn't

We seem to be quibbling over definitions.

Clay, Shawn and Richard should have been exposed long ago.....their tales are not reality.

Why make excuses for them? Why cover up the lies?

I won't.

They can answer for themselves.

They said they want to stay silent to protect their source.....but that is not reality...if I can get his address, his phone #, his cell phone number...anyone can. So the protection he had in anonymity is gone.

So the best way to protect him...given Clay's logic...would be out in the open. But that is not happening...is it?

Whistle blowers like Stone, Dean and whatever Henry Deacon's real name is....they are out in the open. ( I think they are frauds as well but that's another story)

What evidence has been produced by this tale?

A copy of an SOM from Linda's book?

Some photo's of a public lunch?

That's it folks.

And what I have been able to fact check comes back with major problems with the story as told.

What would you do?

Ignore it? Isn't that the same as condoning it? Would you want to be complicit?

We called Richard...2 or 3 times prior to the release.

I won't disclose what he said, but I think it is fair to say he lied.

He lied, we knew it.

Many questions remain....but the folks that can answer aren't talking.

And they aren't talking because of concerns for someones safety...because his info is out there.

So what might be the other possible reasons?

I think the silence is pretty telling.

But what will be even more telling is when they do start talking.

I wonder what they will say.

Will the lies continue, or will they come clean?

How will the lies be rationalized?

Will they be believed?

Will they be able to back anything they say up?

It's going to be interesting......so very many unanswered questions.

Maybe it is best they just make a statement...and fade away.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm
GT Truther

More Sinkholes, this time China, and residents are worried

Sudden Sinkhole Outbreak Raises Fear in China

Chinese workers inspect a sinkhole in a street in Beijing on Feb. 8.
Sinkholes are known geological phenomena that usually occur pre-
dominantly in areas that have been heavily mined or on reclaimed
land. (AFP/Getty Images)

A sinkhole occurred on June 4 on a freeway in China's Zhejiang Province.
(Photographer name withheld by request)

While the Guatemalans are wondering if the giant sinkhole formed on June 1 in their capital city is an isolated case, on the other side of the globe, the Chinese have discovered at least eight sinkholes that suddenly formed in the past two weeks across their country, and many more have appeared during the past two months.

The latest known sinkhole formed at 12:25 a.m. Beijing time on June 4, in the middle of a freeway in Zhejiang Province on the nation’s eastern coast. The sinkhole measured 20 feet deep and 27 feet wide.

The hole occurred when a light truck drove over the spot. The truck rolled over when its rear wheels were caught at the edge of the hole. The slightly injured driver climbed out and stopped traffic when he saw the giant hole. Police arrived within 10 minutes and blocked the road.

A spokesperson for the local freeway management office said experts on site suspected that the sudden collapse of an underground karst cave created by eroded limestone caused the sinkhole, but the investigation is ongoing.

Later the same day, about 300 miles west in Nanchang City, capital Jiangxi Province, a moving car was trapped when a hole about the size of the car suddenly opened up on a main road.

On June 3, four huge sinkholes opened up in Guangxi Province where a torrential storm was raging. According to Chinese state media reports, more than 600 villagers had to be evacuated because of them.

Three smaller holes were found between May 27 and May 30 in southwestern Sichuan Province, less than 80 miles from the Wenchuan epicenter of the deadly May 2008 Sichuan earthquake that killed approximately 80,000 people.

In Yibin City about 260 miles from the earthquake’s epicenter, 26 larger sinkholes have formed since April 27.

Prelude to Disaster?

The outbreak of sinkholes has struck fear in Chinese people. Though reports in official media always quote “experts” that conclude such holes are not warning signs of another major earthquake, people have little trust in such comments.

Online bloggers posted footage of similar alleged expert reassurances aired on local TV news channels shortly before the Sichuan earthquake. They are criticizing such assertions as no more than authorities’ tricks to maintain so-called social stability.

“What I hate most of the ‘experts’ on TV who confidently promise everything is OK,” wrote one blogger. “They’re saying this only because the government told them to.”

Many other bloggers joked that when the media start to refute earthquake rumors, it is time to pack up and leave because an earthquake is surely around the corner.

Having little trust in the regime's official reports, Chinese are now increasingly wary of abnormalities such as the appearance of large herds of toads or snakes, or clouds of unusual colors or shapes, and pay serious attention to any disaster warnings on blog sites.

Sinking government credibility and all too fresh memories of a series of recent disasters are causing Chinese society to become easily agitated. This February, the mere rumor of an earthquake scared tens of thousands of citizens in Taiyuan City in Shanxi Province out of their homes and into the streets to spend the night.

Read the original Chinese article (more images at link)
http://epochtimes.com/gb/10/6/5/n2929205.htm

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:39 pm
GT Truther

Henry deacons real name is arthur Neumann!

I can tell you one thing!

I have GONE WITHOUT FOOD AND WATER FOR SIX WHOLE DAYS!! and YES it's do-able I was very tired and I was feeling this sort of internal tingling-creeping-webby sensation but it IS DO-ABLE!!

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:27 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Cyberbird wrote:
Dondep wrote:
The one thing I will change in my assessment is that the actual event won't happen in "2009 or 2010", as I said on Kerrang!, but one of the significant signs that it's actually on our doorstep will happen this year - and that's as far as I'll go.

Of course. :roll And what sign would that be ? (...I'm sorry, I'm growing skeptical with everything these days. Who can blame me?)
Anyway, i'm not in a hurry. Let's agree to talk about it next year, so you can prepare to reconsider your paradigm. :offtobed

As I understand it, next month or August will see an eclipse which will be visible in Australia / southern hemisphere.

Whats being said is that if planet X is for real then during the eclipse it will be 'naked eye visible'.

Conversely, if nothing is seen then the issue will remain an unknown / unproven, with no doubt Nancy's Zetans being asked to explain further.

Some of the people who say that planet X is a fantasy talk about a band of energy which is supposed to be approaching from deep space, and that this passing us by will cause upheavals, etc. I think this is the 'Wave' as described by the Cassiopeans.

Its a shame that Cayce only talked of a pole shift, without telling us the 'how or why'. Will it be physical? magnetic? My thoughts turn to the former, if only because from prophecies I was reading back in the 1980's the direction of global rotatation is supposed to be going to change (reverse) - again.

I'm just a spectator in all this / have no insider info - although what does seem to be certain is that 'something' is going to happen, and possibly as soon as October 2011. :popcorn

The survivors will also experience ET disclosure, fwiw.

Simon

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:50 am
GT Truther

It's 2:35 in the morning here so I will log off and catch up on some sleep!

Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:38 am
Profile YIM

Shared sentiments with you simple simon - but as a spectator we can still have a solid opinion to the truth as we percieve it. Have an opinion at least - I say!

And that date is 28 October 2011 - which the Mayan Elders have their focus on, not the day so much, but the period before and after...

We shall see...

Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:52 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

And now a word from the one who Shady compared to a murderer......

I'm quoting Shady from OMF because I can't respond there. :tounge

Quote:
Do you have any idea how many Charles Manson's and Susan Attkins there are on Myspace, Vlad Tepes runs a third. Do you know how many there are on face book?

Setting up a bogus MySpace or Facebook profile is not very difficult nor do you have to verify anything.

Now you like to use logic ok lets use it..

Your a DEEP cover operative for military. Chances are your eventually going to be "outed" or "made" some day. So what better way to appear like a average joe blow , then to have a shyt load of bogus information out there on the web for the jerks to find. Saver gloat over pat themselves on the back... While your cover is still safe and you go about business as usual.

Btw Dan B Crain/Burisch claims to S-4/Area 51 Scientist. Literally Lives in Federal Subsidized HUD funded apartment. Wears tie dye and shorts and sandles. But guess what... Literally has security teams he can sent across country at a whim's notice. Security teams that have been photographed snooping around his debunkers homes 1000s of miles away.

you won't find any public information on Crain/Burisch other then your typical average joe blow living in LV on the net

You actually think a Deep Operative Intelligence Agent would be dumb enough to post his real life on public server? LOL Unless of course its there to keep people from snooping deeper.

Just some thoughts,

Shady

If that is what you want to believe...go right ahead. No one ever said that the myspace or facebook was anything conclusive.

It is just part of what we had found.

Just what were we supposed to do Shady? Cover it up? Is that what you would have done?

Any one and everyone is free to make there own decisions about Richard Theilmann, Clay and Shawn.

All the evidence to date, for me points in one direction...we have proven lies were told.

If you believe that the evidence or the lack there of, points to the truth...no one is stopping you.

I'm curious why....in spite of no evidence at all ever produced by Clay, Shawn, and Theilmann ( that stood up to fact checking) .....anyone believes what they claim?

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:56 am
GT Truther

(Note: We need help. Definitely warrants ET intervention...Dex)

Another Gulf oil spill: Well near Deepwater Horizon has leaked since at least April 30
By Ben Raines
June 07, 2010, 6:20PM
http://blog.al.com/live/2010/06/another ... ll_ne.html

The Deepwater Horizon is not the only well leaking oil into the Gulf of Mexico for the last month.

A nearby drilling rig, the Ocean Saratoga, has been leaking since at least April 30, according to a federal document.

While the leak is decidedly smaller than the Deepwater Horizon spill, a 10-mile-long slick emanating from the Ocean Saratoga is visible from space in multiple images gathered by Skytruth.org, which monitors environmental problems using satellites.

Federal officials did not immediately respond when asked about the size of the leak, how long it had been flowing, or whether it was possible to plug it.

Skytruth first reported the leak on its website on May 15. Federal officials mentioned it in the May 1 trajectory map for the Deepwater Horizon spill, stating that oil from the Ocean Saratoga spill might also be washing ashore in Louisiana.

The only other mention the Press-Register was able to find of the spill in federal documents occurred in a May 17 transcript of a U.S. Coast Guard media conference. In that transcript, Admiral Mary Landry said that she was unaware there was another drilling rig leaking oil in the Gulf.

Officials with Diamond Offshore, which owns the drilling rig, said that they could not comment on the ongoing spill and referred the Press-Register to well owner Taylor Energy Co., which hired Diamond. Taylor Energy officials did not return calls seeking comment.

Saturday, the Southwings environmental group flew over the Ocean Saratoga with photographer J. Henry Fair of Industrial Scars.com and returned with photos that appear to show a large oil crew boat pumping dispersants into the water at the spill site.

"It appeared the crew boat had barrels of dispersant on board," said Tom Hutchings of Southwings, a volunteer organization of pilots who monitor environmental problems from airplanes.

Henry Fair said that his photos show a large hose coming off the boat and disappearing into the water with several buoys tied to it. It was unclear how far the hose extended underwater.

"I see a hose going over the side. The boat was not moving, but it was making a wake, disturbing the water a lot," Fair said. "I see a glossy slick that one would usually identify as petroleum, and it goes a long way away."

Officials at the National Response Center said that the spill had been reported, but would not say when it began. The U.S. Coast Guard did not immediately respond to e-mails seeking comment.

"We accidentally discovered this spill looking at the Deepwater Horizon images. The question is, what would we see if we were systematically looking at the offshore industry?" said John Amos with Skytruth.org. "Is this an aberration, or are things like this going on all the time? That's why we are calling for public, transparent monitoring everywhere offshore drilling is going on in U.S. waters."

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:36 pm
GT Truther

BREAKING NEWS: Media Blackout and Arrests taking place at the Gulf

Media Blackout and Arrests taking place at the Gulf. Listen to this interview and wake up!

This is an interview conducted by Mel from The Veritas Show with James Fox. James is on the ground in Grand Isle, Louisiana. If after listening to this you don't see something terribly wrong, nothing else will convince you... Listen here:

http://www.veritasshow.com/veritasplayer.html

Spread it like wildfire!

update:

New Veritas interview has been uploaded. This one is with A.C. Griffith, entitled: What If Scenario if the Oil Spill Continues.

You can listen on the audio link below or go to The Veritas Show and click on the Veritas Radio link.

or
download mp3 A.C. Griffith interview

Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:38 pm
Site Admin

Quote:

See below from Above Top Secret.

Quote:
Originally posted by DrJay1975
I live down here and have several friends assisting in the cleanup. I've been down to Grand Isleand all over Plaquimines Parish since the spill and taken tons of pictures. This is a total fabrication and a complete hoax. There aren't civvies being arrested and cameras being confiscated. There is a massive civillian presence down here and most are working hard to protect our wetlands.

There are some off limit areas, and that's do to the health risks. The only arrest I know of was a guy swimming in tainted water in an area that was closed off to the public. There is no martial law. There is no media blackout. Everywhere thats offlimits you can easily take pictures of and nothing is being confiscated. And most of those areas are just taped off with signs and unguarded.

This guy is a complete idiot and liar.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread581057/pg2

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:02 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
(Note: We need help. Definitely warrants ET intervention...Dex)

Another Gulf oil spill: Well near Deepwater Horizon has leaked since at least April 30
By Ben Raines
June 07, 2010, 6:20PM
http://blog.al.com/live/2010/06/another ... ll_ne.html

The Deepwater Horizon is not the only well leaking oil into the Gulf of Mexico for the last month.

Well we humans wanted oil, and we wanted it to be plentiful. But did we state just 'how' we wanted it? Probably not - and now we are getting what we asked for - albeit most certainly not in the way we would have expected or desired.

Thoughts turn to the biblical event whereby the people asked for fresh meat, and well and truly received it... indeed so much that they became well and truly sick of it.

Dex, I agree, we do need help. But do we have the right to ask? Especially whilst those in power would (probably) try to turn whatever help is received to their advantage - and to the disadvantage of the rest of Terran life?

Indeed we face the most terrible disaster, and even though the oily rain, methane clouds et al will affect the USA & Central America the most the poisoning of the seas will be felt here in Britain too. Already Atlantic Ocean fish stocks are low - albeit from over fishing and the use of close mesh nets plus the throwing back of dead fish if they are too small for commercial use. (ghastly, appalling, scandalous, but those in power at the EU just do not seem to care!)

When discussing the oil spill with people I know I tell them that we will probably face a shortage in fish supplies; I try to not alarm them by expressing what I see as very possible (severe devastation) as it does not help. Anyway, the mass media is not saying this, and the GOM is so far away...

Ah well, difficult times ahead. But there is always hope. Britain has faced hard times before, and come through OK. Battered, bruised, but still here.

Simon

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:11 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
I live down here and have several friends assisting in the cleanup. I've been down to Grand Isleand all over Plaquimines Parish since the spill and taken tons of pictures. This is a total fabrication and a complete hoax. There aren't civvies being arrested and cameras being confiscated. There is a massive civillian presence down here and most are working hard to protect our wetlands.

There are some off limit areas, and that's do to the health risks. The only arrest I know of was a guy swimming in tainted water in an area that was closed off to the public. There is no martial law. There is no media blackout. Everywhere thats offlimits you can easily take pictures of and nothing is being confiscated. And most of those areas are just taped off with signs and unguarded.

I call him a hoax…

If that is the case, have him go to where James is and provide the evidence.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:45 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Shared sentiments with you simple simon - but as a spectator we can still have a solid opinion to the truth as we percieve it. Have an opinion at least - I say!

And that date is 28 October 2011 - which the Mayan Elders have their focus on, not the day so much, but the period before and after...

We shall see...

Thanks Sky.

Its not so easy - yes I accept that something is going to happen, but the more I learn the less I realise I know... and I've reached a stage whereby I just do not know anymore. There are so many possibilities... and having too many opinions just creates more possibilities for realising that one's thinking was previously in error! ;)

Zetan type pole shift? Patrick Geryl type crustal displacement? 'Stasis' as suggested by Candance / 4 winds.com? Nothing will happen that has not been done by the Cabal, as suggested by Matthew Ward? And so on...

Is Nesara 'for real' or a fraud, designed to keep the massed believers waiting instead of taking action for their own self bettermnent?

Will people be rescued at the moment they would otherwise have 'died' in some sort of calamity? If so, will the rescuers be altruistic types looking to save physical lives - or hungry and looking to fill their larders? How about yet another series of possibilities... looking for slaves to clean their ships / sell to others wanting slaves / to add to an interglactic collection of zoo animals?

Then there is Ashtar Command, OperationTerra, dozens of other chanelled sources preaching fine sounding words which are always 'soon', Stardoves emails offering 1001 (spiritual) paid for services to help me evolve, and more...

Maybe I am maligning the well meaning and even the good. If so I'm sure they will understand.

By en large the only things I can even begin to have any certainty and opinions about are those which I've experienced. Such as the significant energy shifts last week, a visit to the dreamtime 'night school' many years ago, visitations by some Zetans who were curious about me because of something I said about them on the UfoFacts discussion list (in 2002) and teenage visitations by what at the time I thought of as snarling dragon monsters coming through my headboard at night. Oh, and I have very vague memories of what I think was part of my birth vision, this being some flaming meteorites flying over my back garden, as seen from the back door looking out over my back garden. (Maybe that helps validates prophecies of a future asteroid strike???)

I suspect that Gary McKinnon is right when he talks about the 'non-terrestial officers' etc. Ironically its the dogged determination of the US authorities to 'get him' which has helped me realise that Gary really was on to something. They would not want him if he'd just found evidence of swamp gas!

-------------
I've been following (recent) discussions here & elsewhere; erm, Shawn & Pickering, Dr Salla, Mars, jumprooms, whether we went to the Moon or staged the landings, other list members, Bob Dean, et al, and who might be telling the truth, or spreading half truths, total fabrications, etc. I'm not on the inside in any of this and have come to the unhelpful conclusion that there is no point in trying to work it all out, as whilst there must be some truth somewhere there is an intellegence working overtime in trying to stop the truth from being known by the general public.

Sorry, I am not trying to get at or make enemies of anyone. Just get my head around everything that might be going on.

Maybe we really are being farmed by non-physicals who derive nourishment from human emotions - and who are alarmed at the possibility of humankind realising this and taking action about it. If so then its logical that they would want dissent and arguement, as even when its on web-based discussion lists there will be enough tangible emotional energy for them to harvest. Their farming us also helps explain some of the devotion to violence and sex in our society.

But... whether they arrived with the Moon, changed a stable climate which gave food all year round to one where there are seasons and a need for hard work to source food, gave us grains to eat which they knew would also stultify our higher abilities, told us they are gods and got us to form religions worshiping them... yes its possible that there is some truth in all that. But where?

re: October 2011, I got the month from Nosty and his Epistle to the French king (Henry Vl ?) The year is my own guesstimate based on what I've seen and heard, for instance on the poleshift.ning site. But are Nancy's Zetans who they say they are? If not, then what?

Simon

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:34 pm
GT Truther

Leuren Moret, highly respected ex-L.L. Scientist, current Whistleblower talks about the Oil Spill

The New 9/11: BP's false flag operation in the Gulf to Wreck the Environment - Leuren Moret
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/leur ... -28-bp.mp3

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
I live down here and have several friends assisting in the cleanup. I've been down to Grand Isleand all over Plaquimines Parish since the spill and taken tons of pictures. This is a total fabrication and a complete hoax.

snip

Also from ATS

reply posted on 8-6-2010 @ 10:21 AM by franklin555
Quote:
From New Orleans here. I can verify what he's saying. Everyone here in New Orleans knows that if you drive to the Gulf, you could be arrested, or have your cameras and gear confiscated. There have been stories on the local news and a story on CNN to verify this about British Petroleum is paying people upwards of $3,000 a day to basically keep quiet.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread581057/pg1

Here is a link to a thread devoted to the oil blow-out/volcano in the Breaking News section:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1766&start=125

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Simple simon, could you tell me a bit more about a "significant energy shift last week", presumably involving you?

On another topic, the idea of non-physical entities farming our energy is of course unprovable. But Robert Monroe, who's books I respect, seemed to suggest the idea of us being a farm for astral beings who find our emotional energy to be very attractive. The being he talked to called it "loosh".

Who knows if the Earth as a farm is true, but I suspect the reality of the non-physical realms is far stranger than any Earth-bound religion has described.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

Just my 5 cents midnight -

"Loosh" has been in the discussion of energy piracy since I started studying Energy (bodily) about 30 years ago. Of course then I was starry eyed still and amazed that such a thing could be possible. Since then the concept of "cording" is well known in the Energy Practitioner circles where "entities" will attach a cord or a "straw" to your etheric body and drain you of mostly emotional energy. I think of it as a possession. Can it be proven? Well, that's the readers' prerogative to "know" and I have never seen scientific proof of this, but imo it is surely true. Once you have "processed" and affected person, I always get positive feedback to their feeling improvements. Personally I feel that Free Will and your own mental strength has a lot to do with it.

It's not hard to imagine that as a prison planet with negative entities in control that such a thing is actually going on. How do humans treat animals in product testing? Albeit an obscure example, but it is practiced with little objection. Fair? Think about it...

:shakehead

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:10 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
I call him a hoax…

If that is the case, have him go to where James is and provide the evidence.

With all due respect, Helvetic, let James be the one to provide evidence. There is no evidence provided in that clip.

It seems to me that he is basing this whole episode off of his "gut feelings." There are too many "I feel" phrases and not enough "I see" or "I saw."

Why should I believe anything he says - just because he says it? Where is his proof? Where are the photos? Where are cooberating witnesses to this?

There doesn't appear to be any evidence so this doesn't convince me to "Spread it like wildfire!"

In fact, that one phrase "Spread it like wildfire!" makes me seriously nervous because too many hoaxes contain nearly the same verbiage. Where is the proof of what he says?

IMHO, this "interview" is nothing more than fear mongering.

My husband's nephew is currently working the spill response. They are working 18 hour days - 7 days a week and have been told to be prepared to spend the next year doing hazmat clean up in Alabama, Florida and Louisiana.

Frankly, these folks don't have time to talk to the media. They are out in the heat doing incredibly nasty work. They are working in hazmat suits - big ole plastic garbage bags with arms, legs and a hood.

The main reason folks (including the media) are kept off the beaches is due to health concerns - thus, the hazmat suits. These health concerns include the oil itself and the dispersant being used. Some of these folks are using respirators along with the hazmat suits, gloves, shoes, etc. depending on the amount of oil they work with.

Believe me, if the contractors hired for the clean up could get away with no hazmat suits - they would. They are expensive, hot, and must be disposed off as a biological hazard - just like medical waste.

Just my two cents...

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:21 am
GT Truther

Well, Blue everyone has personal "Truth Filters" and thats ok. We will see what will happen there.

Something I dont understand, maybe things are different overseas, is why is there no army/marine ships helping out pumping the oil from the water etc.? Why is there no military helping the people for the cleanup?

Here in Switzerland for example if there is a "disaster" our military helping out where they can.

Thank you.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:49 am
GT Truther

5 Things You Never Knew Your Cell Phone Could Do

For all the folks with cell phones. (This should be printed and kept in your car, purse, and wallet. Good information to have with you.) There are a few things that can be done in times of grave emergencies.

Your mobile phone can actually be a life saver or an emergency tool for survival. Check out the things that you can do with it:

FIRST. Emergency

The Emergency Number worldwide for Mobile is 112. If you find Yourself out of the coverage area of your mobile network and there is an Emergency, dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to Establish the emergency number for you, and interestingly, this number 112 can be dialed even if the keypad is locked. Try it out.

SECOND. Have you locked your keys in the car?

Does your car have remote keyless entry? This may come in handy someday. Good reason to own a cell phone: If you lock your keys In the car and the spare keys are at home, call someone at home on their cell phone from your cell phone. Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the person at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end. Your car will unlock. Saves someone from having to drive your keys to you. Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles away, and if you can reach someone who has the other 'remote' for your car, you can unlock the doors (or the trunk).

Editor's Note: It works fine! We tried it out and it unlocked our car over a cell phone!'

THIRD. Hidden Battery Power

Imagine your cell battery is very low. To activate, press the keys * 3370#. Your cell phone will restart with this reserve and the instrument will show a 50% increase in battery. This reserve will get charged when you charge your cell phone next time.

FOURTH. How to disable a STOLEN mobile phone?

To check your Mobile phone's serial number, key in the following Digits on your phone: *#06#. A 15-digit code will appear on the screen. This number is unique to your handset. Write it down and keep it somewhere safe.

If your phone gets stolen, you can phone your service provider and give them this code. They will then be able to block your handset so even if the thief changes the SIM card, your phone will be totally useless. You probably won't get your phone back, but at least you know that whoever stole it can't use/sell it either. If everybody does this, there would be no point in people stealing mobile phones.

And Finally.....

FIFTH. Free Directory Service for Cells

Cell phone companies are charging us $1.00 to $1.75 or more for 411 information calls when they don't have to. Most of us do not carry a telephone directory in our vehicle, which makes this situation even more of a problem. When you need to use the 411 information option, simply dial: (800)FREE411 , or (800) 373-3411 (800) 373-3411 without incurring any charge at all. Program this into your cell phone now.

Douglas Adams

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:51 am
GT Truther

KEWL!!!

Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:03 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Quote:
Well, Blue everyone has personal "Truth Filters" and thats ok. We will see what will happen there.

Something I dont understand, maybe things are different overseas, is why is there no army/marine ships helping out pumping the oil from the water etc.? Why is there no military helping the people for the cleanup?

Here in Switzerland for example if there is a "disaster" our military helping out where they can.

Thank you.

Helvetic - we can always agree to disagree, correct? ;) :heart

Why no military?

Wrongful use of federal troops inside U.S. borders is a violation of several federal laws, including one known as the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, Title 18, Section 1385 of the U.S. Code.

“Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both,” the law states.

There are other laws barring use of federal troops outside of federal property, as well.

“Title 18, Section 375 of the U.S. Code is a direct restriction on military personnel, and it basically precludes any member of the army in participating in a ‘search, seizure, arrest or other similar activity, unless participation is otherwise authorized by law.'

In addition, there is the Insurrection Act of 1808, as amended in 2007, (Title 10, Section 331 of the U.S. Code) under which the president can authorize troops “to restore order and enforce the laws of the United States” in an insurrection.

In 2007, Congress expanded the list to include “natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition” as situations for which the president can authorize troops, provided that “domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the state or possession are incapable of maintaining public order.”

Congress has been clear that the use of U.S. troops for civilian police purposes is forbidden.

In a normal disaster, say a flood or hurricane, the National Guard would be called up by the Governor of the State involved. The National Guard is an all volunteer State unit - not Federal troops. They report directly to the Governor of the State - not to the President of the United States like Federal troops.

History - From Wikipedia:

The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385) passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of military occupation by U.S. Army troops of the former Confederate States during the ten years of Reconstruction (1867–1877) following the American Civil War (1861–1865) with the intention (in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807) of substantially limiting the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement. The Act prohibits most members of the federal uniformed services (today the Army, Navy, Air Force, and State National Guard forces when such are called into federal service) from exercising nominally state law enforcement, police, or peace officer powers that maintain "law and order" on non-federal property (states and their counties and municipal divisions) within the United States.

The statute generally prohibits federal military personnel and units of the National Guard under federal authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within the United States, except where expressly authorized by the Constitution or Congress. The Coast Guard is exempt from the Act.

Because the Coast Guard is exempt from the Posse Comitatus Act - they are the only "Federal Troops" deployed in the Gulf.

Hope this makes sense to those of you who are not US citizens. I sometimes forget that ya'll come from places other than the good ole USA. :embarressed
:wavey

Edited to add:

And, currently, BP is paying for the clean up so no need to spend taxpayer money, yet. :tounge

Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:03 am
GT Truther

Thanks Bluebonnet! Very informative. :clap

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:36 pm
GT Truther

Post Hawaii Election Chief says Bams not born there
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/explosive-testimony-obama-not-born-in-hawaii/

That's what grandma said too.

Everything he has done is VOID!

Douglas Adams

Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:20 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 37  Next