It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:29 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
Shady wrote:
said
"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life." ~ Lord Byron

Boy that is so true Shady!

Ide like to add that the more you know the madder you get!

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:26 pm
Truth Seeker

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
the time traveler wrote:
Ide like to add that the more you know the madder you get!

That affirmation is not true. A truer one would be...

The more empty of meaning and lack of substance data you collect the madder you get.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:04 am
Site Admin

Shadster I concidered moving the posts when I first saw them as they also offended me but Selene beat me to a response so it would have looked weird had I moved them.

If it's alright with the group we have decided to leave the offending posts as is, the members have shown their distaste of them so let's move on and hope this does not happen again.

The Golden Thread is NOT the place for this kind of stuff.

Thanks

Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

European Union Parliamentarian Calls For End to UFO Secrecy

After UFO Disclosure by UK, Denmark, Sweden, Uruguay, Russia, and New Zealand government publishing its own x-files in public domain in next few weeks. And CIA disclosure document revealing that DIA Remote Viewers 'saw' Extraterrestrial on Saturn moon Titan.

Now the Italian EU MP Mario Borghezio on 14 June 2010, had tabled a written statement. In it he calls on member of states to disclosure the documents relating to UFOs.

According to document :

1. Considers it essential to set up a scientific center for the analysis and dissemination of the scientific data gathered to date by various European bodies and governments;

2. Calls for public archives on UFOs to be opened up and for records to be declassified by the Member States, thus providing the public and the mass media with access to the full range of documentation on the subject;

3. Instructs its President to forward this declaration, together with the names of the signatories, to the Council, the Commission and the governments of the Member States.

So far 17 EU members have signed the statement. Disclosure request document had received the signatures of the majority of the EU Parliament.

The written statement P7_DCL (2010) 0057 also indicates that the UFOs are a major safety problem and further states that in the 33rd United Nations General Assembly in 1978 it was formally recognized as well.

According to UFO disclosure request document UFO sighting data collected by the Member States could "important scientific and technological impact" entail.

Therefore urge the signatories not just "the opening of state archives on UFOs and the lifting of secrecy", but also propose the establishment of a scientific UFO observatory.

Down-below is EU Parliament UFO Disclosure Request Document:

EU Parliament UFO Disclosure Request Document 2010

Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:42 am
GT Truther

Especially for Wyzyrd, Dex and Fr33k but posted for all:

Project Camelot has just posted an interview with whistleblower Aaron McCollum that is, in my view, one of the most extraordinary and revelatory to date.

Aaron McCollum is a third-generation survivor of MK-Ultra, Project Omega, a military veteran inducted into elite black ops and whose memory of those exploits was wiped, but like vets Duncan O’Finioan, David Corso and others, those memories of a secret life in black ops are now returning.

I think that any military veteran with “missing time”, PTSD and self-destructive impulses will find Aaron’s story deeply engaging, supportive and perhaps help to open doorways of their own memory and understanding of what may have happened to them.

Highly recommended.

Project Camelot wrote:
"... In a stunning revelation, he describes his role in military abductions, working alongside nonhuman entities (greys) taking targets, (male and female) from their homes late at night to underground bases for experimentation and programming. He talks about the retrieval of renegade agents, where the programming had malfunctioned... Flying in a TR-3B -- the target was picked up, reprogrammed and replaced back in their homes without the neighbors or other occupants of the home being aware.

During those early years his cover was acting as a fully functioning member of the U.S. Coast Guard. Simultaneously, he was a covert agent, leaving his company at night or on weekends to handle operations that involved MILABS (military abductions) as well as taking part in what he called "terminations" where the individual was terminated rather than reprogrammed.

At a certain point, he was based in the area around the Caribbean where he found himself involved in a top secret project called Project Seagate at an undersea base. There, his experiences become even more bizarre involving experimentation with dolphins, time travel through portals and telepathic communication….

Fr33kshow,, regarding your “very interesting” eyes - and they are! - in the final minutes of the tape Aaron discusses the role of deliberate genetic modification related to autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, bi-polar disorders, etc that you might find personally intriguing.

Regards,

Selene

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:07 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I get irritated listening to Bashar on Youtube. He keeps hyping levels of energy or frequency as being the ultimate knowledge (illumination) holding back the advancement of human society. What a joke. Knowledge is based upon a collection of facts. One of my spiritual mentors, Nyogen Senzaki was a Rinzi zen master sent to the west to introduce us to Buddhism. The book written from his writings and translations was titled, "Like a Dream, Like a Fantasy," referring to our reality as it is. Now that is a fact about our reality well worth knowing. How many of us live their lives knowing that their lives is just a fantasy? Not many. Not the offworlder group behind the Bashar channelings.

Shady's diatribe against Islam and Mohammed along with the many and varied problems he loves to drudge up here doesn't take into count that they are just dreams and fantasies. It is important how one expresses oneself. The reactions of others give us clues as to better ways of approaching life. These are important facts and should not be ignored.

Hang in there Wyz. Here is hoping you get those demons out of your head. I just bought volume VIII of the Shurangama Sutra, "The Fifty Skandha-Demon States." One can not confront a demon unless one knows about them.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:14 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
How many of us live their lives knowing that their lives is just a fantasy?

:heart UJ

Thank you for the reminder! :wavey

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:30 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Project Camelot has just posted an interview with whistleblower Aaron McCollum that is, in my view, one of the most extraordinary and revelatory to date.

Aaron McCollum is a third-generation survivor of MK-Ultra, Project Omega, a military veteran inducted into elite black ops and whose memory of those exploits was wiped, but like vets Duncan O’Finioan, David Corso and others, those memories of a secret life in black ops are now returning.

I think that any military veteran with “missing time”, PTSD and self-destructive impulses will find Aaron’s story deeply engaging, supportive and perhaps help to open doorways of their own memory and understanding of what may have happened to them.

Highly recommended.

I am watching Aaron for some time now.

Some questions rising up here. Why is he still alive if ALL the informations he is releasing are true? Does he have a proofable background in his military career?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:57 am
GT Truther

Helvetic, you asked re Aaron McCollum:

Helvetic wrote:
Some questions rising up here. Why is he still alive if ALL the informations he is releasing are true? Does he have a proofable background in his military career?

I cannot answer why he is still alive, but he does allude to having had some ET knowledge "downloaded" into his brain that the military evidently still wants to learn.... That would do it. He also wonders if he's not being protected by "a Higher Authority". That might also be the case.

As to his military career, I expect that his credentials were checked as usual by PC before they spoke with him.

What impresses me about his disclosure is that it dovetails so nicely with other information from credible witnesses. It's a very similar story, only the personal details change. (See, for instance, Laura Knight-Jadczyk's recollections of being taken as an infant and placed into isolation, attempted drowning, etc, Duncan O'Finioan's childhood recollections of summer 'training camps' from a very early age - and also "drowning" "we've got one..." etc, David Corso's Vietnam recall, etc etc., that of "Michael", a Navy man who served on Mars http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/marte/esp_marte_6e.htm#mars_1, Andrew Basiago's childhood and trips to Mars, etc)

It all fits together. People remember being abducted by Men In Black. McCollum remembers being a Man in Black. His complete non-reaction to reporting that he 'terminated' people is completely in keeping with someone who's had that kind of training and behavior modification.

I think he's telling the truth, at least to the extent that he is able, given the obvious mental and physical abuse he's been subjected to.

Fascinating stuff, at any rate.

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:02 pm
GT Truther

Cross posting from the p4c...Dex

According to crop circle research we're in for some big global
cataclysms

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... ments.html

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... icles.html

And, according to a Cambridge University professor, "a great
event" will occur in 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... crisis-201\
4-Cambridge-expert-predicts-Doomsday.html

,_._,___

Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:59 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
cannot answer why he is still alive, but he does allude to having had some ET knowledge "downloaded" into his brain that the military evidently still wants to learn.... That would do it. He also wonders if he's not being protected by "a Higher Authority". That might also be the case.

If he has "downloaded" informations, do you think the government would let him alk on radios and videos?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:11 pm
Site Admin

Helvetic wrote:
Quote:
cannot answer why he is still alive, but he does allude to having had some ET knowledge "downloaded" into his brain that the military evidently still wants to learn.... That would do it. He also wonders if he's not being protected by "a Higher Authority". That might also be the case.

If he has "downloaded" informations, do you think the government would let him alk on radios and videos?

It's funny I am listening to the Interview now and that is the question running through my mind too...

Something about him just does NOT smell right, they just do NOT let people like this guy tell their stories....

It's almost like he is talking straight from the Stargate Scripts :hmm

I have to say though, I really like his message at the end, if only more people had his drive to get the word out, assuming of course he is legit.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:18 pm
Profile WWW

Quote:
It's funny I am listening to the Interview now and that is the question running through my mind too...

Something about him just does NOT smell right, they just do NOT let people like this guy tell their stories....

It's almost like he is talking straight from the Stargate Scripts

I have to say though, I really like his message at the end, if only more people had his drive to get the word out, assuming of course he is legit.

Maybe he is! That was my impression as well. :popcorn

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:29 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Here is Aaron's Facebook page for those that may be interested

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php? ... ref=search

Funny he is looking for donations to help him relocate yet clearly claims that he is on full pension at 32 years of age

BTW here is his first Interview with Camelot

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Here is a comment I found about the above video, take it for what it's worth it could be TRUE & it could be comeplete BS...

Quote:
@virtualbuddy I was stationed with him for years in the Coast Guard and he is blowing smoke out his rear. He was a drunk and was kicked out of the Coast Guard. He was not part of any special black ops but he has always been a good story teller. Maybe he should be paying his child support.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L. Ron Hubbard became quite wealthy by creating a fantasy religion that quite a few have embraced as fact.

Con men and charlatans abound and they prey on the weak and vulnerable.

Discernment and wisdom is essential when exploring these areas.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:38 pm
GT Truther

Hello All. Coincidentally (sure!) I watched Aaron last night.

I've been friends with Aaron on Facebook for a while. Today, he uploaded to Scribd an interesting document he claims to have gotten from an 'insider.'

Here is the link, and he counseled downloading it now while it lasts: http://www.scribd.com/doc/33254428/Queen-Signed

I just got home from my meetings, and have some catching up to do as well as finding something to eat!

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:01 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Site Admin

Shawnna wrote:
L. Ron Hubbard became quite wealthy by creating a fantasy religion that quite a few have embraced as fact.

Con men and charlatans abound and they prey on the weak and vulnerable.

Discernment and wisdom is essential when exploring these areas.

Don't I know it, thanks to you I have learned to take most of these type of interviews with a grain of salt.

They are very entertaining but this one in paticular has a TON of holes, crap if I can find them I can just about imagine what you would find inside a few hours of digging.

Personally I think the man has watched too many epsisodes of Stargate and because I too watch that show I am calling BS on this guy, he's trying to live as Oneil, IMHO of course :nono

I would LOVE to hear what Wyz has to say about these "trigger" events etc....

Wyz I look forward to hearing more, it would NOT be the first time that I had to admit that I was wrong, but in this case I do not think that I am....

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I love Stargate :-)

:clap

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Shawnna wrote:

They are very entertaining but this one in paticular has a TON of holes, crap if I can find them I can just about imagine what you would find inside a few hours of digging.

Thank you, L2L.

Honestly...... these guys are like whack a mole.... every time you whack one down... another pops up. It's endless.

A trusted friend of mine suggested a book - after reading Culture of Conspiracy, I have little interest digging into these kind of shit-filled rabbit holes anymore.

:shakehead

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:50 pm
Truth Seeker

Hello Folks.

First post.

Long term reader of the site.

As with any story you cannot verify yourself Aaron's story does appear to me as Fantasy. However i will not close my mind to the possibility he may be correct on any of the topic's he discussed.

I do believe many people will not believe him. Many people like to see things as black and white. Why is he allowed to talk? When others are killed or blocked via other means?. Does this mean he is a mole? Protected? Who knows but I believe this is not worth spending too much time debating. Only the information he shares should be discussed and debated and verified if possible.

I do sense iike others Aaron may have watched Stargate too. After all it is a great show. SG1 Universe is pretty good. :lol

It does surprise me to hear he is asking for donations via facebook. I refuse to visit and or use FaceBook so cannot verify or see why he is asking for donations. Does he state why? Has anyone asked or posed this question to him? After all this he talked about a man who set up a pension for him which i would believe would be worth a few $$$$ and able to keep him comfortable. Or has things changed since his interview?

I look forward to discussing and chatting with you folks more.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:25 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Oil Apocalypse Foreseen By Credo Mutwa, Hopi Indians

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/45/275/Oi ... dians.html

Zulu Shaman, or Sanusi, Credo Mutwa

In a stunning revelation, Credo Mutwa is reported to have foretold the Gulf oil disaster four months before it happened. In a notice sent out from a conference he was addressing he implies a coming oil apocolypse before 2011. However, he would not elaborate, much to the frustration of the attendees.

Following is the message that was reportedly sent from the conference.

"Credo Mutwa apparently just now said half the world's population won't see 2011 at a gathering where I'm attending.
Some delegates have walked out because he didn't want to give an acceptable explanation, he just said " it's no asteroid, comet, plaque, ... just OIL."
The Hopi Prophecies Also Foresaw "The Sea Turning Black"

Famous for their accurate depiction of the damaging onslaught of "civilization" on their lands, the Hopi prophecies distinctly describe oil pollution of the seas. It is the seventh prediction in this poignant video.
How Big Will the Black Spectre Grow?

www.zengardner.com
click to delete

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:32 pm
Site Admin

UnifiedCause wrote:
Hello Folks.

First post.

As with any story you cannot verify yourself Aaron's story does appear to me as Fantasy. However i will not close my mind to the possibility he may be correct on any of the topic's he discussed.

I do believe many people will not believe him. Many people like to see things as black and white. Why is he allowed to talk? When others are killed or blocked via other means?. Does this mean he is a mole? Protected? Who knows but I believe this is not worth spending too much time debating. Only the information he shares should be discussed and debated and verified if possible.

I do sense iike others Aaron may have watched Stargate too. After all it is a great show. SG1 Universe is pretty good. :lol

It does surprise me to hear he is asking for donations via facebook. I refuse to visit and or use FaceBook so cannot verify or see why he is asking for donations. Does he state why? Has anyone asked or posed this question to him? After all this he talked about a man who set up a pension for him which i would believe would be worth a few $$$$ and able to keep him comfortable. Or has things changed since his interview?

I look forward to discussing and chatting with you folks more.

Welcome to the site UC :clap

Here is the quote from his Facebook Page directly asking for donations.

Quote:
If you would like to donate to me for helping my relocation and finding a new place to live here is my donation page. Thank you all for the support.
http://www.weblightstudios.com/aaron/

The above quote can be seen at this link
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php? ... ref=search

As I stated above and as you echoed if he is on a pension why is he seeking further income to relocate?
And WHY are certain individuals claiming that he is not paying child support?

I can say this, there are holes in his story and if those holes become sink holes then his whole testimony goes out the window.

As much as I would like to think that Stargate is real I find it hard to believe and I think that he has embelished their scripts to his own means.

Again I have NO PROBLEM saying that I was wrong but in this case I don't think that will happen, in fact I believe that more people will find even more cracks in this story than I did.

One huge question I have is what does that say about Kerry & Project Camelot's investigators if I am proven right?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UnifiedCause wrote:
Hello Folks.

First post.

*waves hello* Nice to see someone new here :-)

UnifiedCause wrote:
Only the information he shares should be discussed and debated and verified if possible.

I wouldn't waste my valuable time or energy debating the toxic fumes of a shit-filled rabbit hole.

If the credentials of an individual are valid..... perhaps then I would spend time debating the information being shared by said individual.... but that is if, and only if, the credentials are proven to be valid.

But hey, that's just me.

*shrugs*

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:02 pm
Truth Seeker

I do not know how much Aaron is getting in the pension that was Allegedly set up for him. But for me having him ask for donations is making me roll my eyes and make the "meh" noise to his interview.

Aaron was more than familiar with previous interviews of Camelot and their stories. Which although is no crime, does make me wonder what he says is due to what he himself had heard and researched.

I would be interested for Aaron to publish the hospital Tri-age and accident emergency notes which can be obtained from the hospital where he was taken due to the drug overdose. I am going by how UK hospitals work so the USA may be different. I would be interested in Aaron submitting his DNA for testing. Hair samples etc to see what toxins etc he has be subjected to.

This is things we could verify easily. Aaron publishing photo's of a Uniform for me proves nothing. Nor does pictures / drawings of some machines / diagrams associated with Aliens or Secret Machines.

Thanks.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:54 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37  Next