It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:34 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
re: shit-filled rabbit holes

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
--HERBERT SPENCER

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
— Frank Zappa

I once had a Book that seemed to answer all of my questions. I carried it with me everywhere I went. I even taught classes about it. The Book itself said it was the only true source of information. The more I studied it, I mean really read it and studied it, comparing it to other Books (which was tacitly forbidden in the Book) the more I discovered that most of it was a crock of - well - rabbit-shit. Not that there weren't good ideas and morals in parts of the Book - all sources of disinformation contain Truth - but I came to realize that most of it was an horrific blood-stained evil chronicle of terrorism, genocide, and eugenics. Untold millions of people have been killed because of that Book.

So, I'd be careful reducing my World Paradigm into a neat little box because I read just - one - book.

I personally found Aaron's two interviews at Camelot to be credible for the same reasons I found Duncan O'Finioan's interviews credible. Who can say if all of the information as presented is true and real? I personally know some of it is true. And, having seen some of the things I've seen, I don't have much trouble believing, as Paul Harvey would say, 'the rest of the story.'

I guess you'd have had to have been through the shit-filled rabbit hole yourself to recognize the smell. And they all smell alike. As well, they all seem to lead straight back to the same Source. As with any brier patch, there are many entrances and exits. Sometimes one is born inside the hole. Other times one is caught up in the brier patch seemingly by accident; the draft - a brush with real corruption - or an unfair personal tragedy that should not have happened, but did.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:12 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

UnifiedCause wrote:
I do not know how much Aaron is getting in the pension that was Allegedly set up for him. But for me having him ask for donations is making me roll my eyes and make the "meh" noise to his interview.

Aaron was more than familiar with previous interviews of Camelot and their stories. Which although is no crime, does make me wonder what he says is due to what he himself had heard and researched.

I would be interested for Aaron to publish the hospital Tri-age and accident emergency notes which can be obtained from the hospital where he was taken due to the drug overdose. I am going by how UK hospitals work so the USA may be different. I would be interested in Aaron submitting his DNA for testing. Hair samples etc to see what toxins etc he has be subjected to.

This is things we could verify easily. Aaron publishing photo's of a Uniform for me proves nothing. Nor does pictures / drawings of some machines / diagrams associated with Aliens or Secret Machines.

Thanks.

I am deemed 100% Disabled by the Veterans Administration, and my monthly payment for a single person with no dependants is $900

That's less than ten grand a year. My mortgage alone is $550

I doubt if Aaron is deemed 100% but if so, he couldn't make more than nine hundred a month.

Fortunately for me, I'm also 100% Disabled with Social Security, and it pays a couple hundred more a month. You can take one or the other, but not both. I pretty much eat every other day. (c; I know that if I'm patient, and always do the next right thing, I'll finally meet The Woman Of My Dreams. Hey, at least I have a steady income. heheh I know my Intent is Good, so whether it happens or not, I'll be ok. Unless my keyboard kills me first.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:30 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Wyzyrd wrote:

I've been friends with Aaron on Facebook for a while. Today, he uploaded to Scribd an interesting document he claims to have gotten from an 'insider.'

Here is the link, and he counseled downloading it now while it lasts: http://www.scribd.com/doc/33254428/Queen-Signed

(above) page 6 of "Queen-Signed" document

Wyz, thanks for posting this document of Aaron McCollum's. As I understand it, this document, entitled "Notice of Lis pendens International Martime Execution," has been sent to the International Court of Justice in The Hague, to the Tory Chancellor of the current conservative coalition government of the UK, and the Bank of International Settlements.

I know that the cliché of the US is supposed to be that it's a highly litigious society -- if certain citizens can make a million suing Starbucks by claiming that the coffee's too hot, they'll try :tounge -- but this document is the biggest load of bollocks I've read in a long time. If the signatories of this 8 page "suit pending" hope to sue the "Queen of England" for $10-quad trillion -- and let's say that technically they've got a case against her and the UK government -- then it will set a precedent that the citizens of other nations will follow. Indians will sue the US government/the owners of Union Carbide for the Bhophal disaster back in 1984 for a similar amount of money, and the Japanese government might even be tempted to sue for Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Who knows, even some UK people might sue the US government/Occidental Petroleum for the Piper Alpha oil rig tragedy which killed 156 "Brits" and polluted a lot of the northern coastline and North Sea back in the 1980s.

As I've said before, BP is not called British Petroleum. The two signatories who put their name to this, er...."document" still don't seem to understand this basic fact. BP has been called Beyond Petroleum for quite a while, since its merger with US company AMOCO. 40% of BP is US-owned, 40% of it UK-owned, while the rest of the world owns the other 20%. A sizeable chunk of the BP workforce are American citizens. Thanks to people like Obama, he's perpetuated this myth that multinational BP is totally British-owned and called British Petroleum, to purposefully hoodwink the people of the US to think that foreigners are wholly responsible for this oil disaster, when it was lax US government regulations that were also to blame.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:03 am
GT Truther

WYZ,

Wow. From the outside looking in, it sounds like you are experiencing "gaslighting" designed to make you question your very sanity. Perhaps some folks are unhappy you are gaining your memories. Is your therapist experiencing anything weird, something telling her not to Dig perhaps, or is it just you?

Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:12 am
Truth Seeker

Wyzyrd I mean no offense.

I work the same as my friend undertaking the same role. We both do the same work and the same hours yet we are both on different levels of income. It may be possible for Aaron to have less money than you or more. I don't know the differences or the similarities between you two if there is any. However Aaron who has visited many worlds, went through portals, has been on advanced ships, interacted with hybrid dolphins, been treated as a special child etc. My mind cannot believe he is earning anything less or equivalent to what you are earning.. This may be my own mind short coming. I would expect him to be more than comfortable.

Again I may be wrong or correct.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:14 am
GT Truther

I HIGHLY doubt that they'd allow a "Super Solider" to live past his/her duty. No doubt that they must have some implanted biological 'kill switch' option in them in case they ever do go rouge or awol.

Let us not forget that Pentagon was experimenting around with the Super Solider Program as far back as the 50s an 60s. In the Open Congressional Hearings on MK-Ultra in the mid 70s we learned that several companies of Vietnam soldiers were secretly experimented on and given LSD and other cocktails to see if they'd become good killing machines. Many of those men still surface to this day demanding to paid for what was done to them.

The program was fictionalized in the 80s horror movie "Jacobs Ladder".

Official Jacob's Ladder Movie Trailer

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:04 am
GT Truther

May we never forget the War (umm the Government still calls it a Police Action) that cost some 54,000 American lives and nearly sent United States into a second Civil War..

Vietnam

Quote:
MUSIC OF THE VIETNAM WAR

VIETNAM COURAGE AND FEAR
SOUNDS AND PICTURES OF THE TIMES
DEDICATED TO ALL WHO FAUGHT ON AND OFF THE BATTLE FIELD EDITED BY THEA WHALEN WORKMAN

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:29 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: "Come on baby, take a ride with us. Come on baby, take a ride with us. Come on baby, take a ride with us. Meet me at the back of the blue bus." Oops, I digress.

Our dog dug up a wabbit hole last year and abducted the baby wabbits. The scene of Garci playing keep away with Pam with a baby wabbit in her mouth screaming just like a baby human is too much.

A point of order. The wabbits don't shit in their hole, they shit where they eat. I have a lot of experience with this.

One thing that must be kept in mind when considering the tales of Aaron, Wyz and many others is that their tale is not orchestrated for human entertainment. Waking up with the delete key in your mouth is humor on a cosmic scale.

Remember that all things come and return to God in the long time.

We are all bozo's "on the bus, blue bus, blue bus."

"This is the end, my friend."

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady, you said:

Shady Groves wrote:
I HIGHLY doubt that they'd allow a "Super Soldier" to live past his/her duty. No doubt that they must have some implanted biological 'kill switch' option in them in case they ever do go rogue or awol.

Interesting point, Shady, but ironically it cuts both ways:

1) He may not yet have lived "past his duty" kill-by date. They may still be abducting and using him for something. Such has been alluded to by Duncan O'Finoian, who even after coming forward still wakes up with new scars and, presumably, implants. Aaron says he's grateful that he hasn't woken up with any new scars etc "in the past few months..." Aaack. :scared

2) They DID purposely 'create' him to be an indestructible Super Soldier, didn't they? Someone who could fight any foe and win? Tougher, stronger, faster, more alert... Perhaps he IS harder to kill than they thought....

Taking points 1&2 together, it could be that since he is 'impossible to kill' they're still using him for secret high-risk missions, hence the pension etc. Hey, makes sense to me!

3) Aaron did try to self-destruct via a massive narcotics overdose.... but "someone" brought him to the ER, didn't they?

And L2L, the Facebook entry you noted of someone claiming to have served with Aaron in the Coast Guard but dissing him as a jerk, etc does, even so, still CONFIRM that Aaron was in the Coast Guard as he claims, no?

Just thinking..... :hmm

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:34 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Looks Like UFO Alien Abductees are Right about Our Unfolding Future

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/81/481/Lo ... ture.html#

By Grant Lawrence

Source: Bodhi Thunder

Harvard Professor John Mack, a psychiatrist and a psychoanalyst, was intrigued by the number of cases in which he found clients reporting alien abductions. Of course, many people suffering from some form of psychosis might say that they were encountering Aliens. But what Dr. Mack found was that these people reporting abductions were not insane. They were coherent, rational, and functioned normally except that some reported stress and an overwhelming fear of the abductions.

Obviously, people can and do lie about their abduction experience in order to gain attention. But Dr. Mack reported,"I've now worked with over a hundred experiencers intensively. Which involves an initial two-hour or so screening interview before I do anything else. And in case after case after case, I've been impressed with the consistency of the story, the sincerity with which people tell their stories, the power of feelings connected with this, the self-doubt—all the appropriate responses that these people have to their experiences."

Dr. Mack is, unfortunately, no longer with us. He was killed in an auto accident in England while attending a conference.

But the story doesn't end there.

Dr. Mack found that the alien abductees generally reported similar reasons for the abductions and an unsettling prediction for humanity.

"....Now, the effect of that is—or what seems to be going on there, in a number of abductees—not just people I see, but the ones Budd Hopkins and other people see—is to produce some kind of new species to bring us together to produce a hybrid species which—the abductees are sometimes told—will populate the earth or will be there to carry evolution forward, after the human race has completed what it is now doing, namely the destruction of the earth as a living system. So it's a kind of later form. It's an awkward coming together of a less embodied species than we are, and us, for this evolutionary purpose.

However, that might not be literally true. It might be that that this is a communication to us. That perhaps we need to change our ways. It may not be that these are literally our babies. It may be a kind of expression of images of babies; or it may be that these hybrids we're told is what will have to be. It's a kind of insurance policy if the earth continues to be subjected to the exploitation of its living environment to the point where it can't sustain human and other life as it's now occurring. But it may not be literally what is going to happen. So that's one area...."(source pbs.org)

Dr.Mack also says that there is a general theme of the abductees being shown screens of environmental catastrophes. He says they report that even the spirits that live in the same environment that we do will have be displaced.

The cause of all of this future misfortune as reported by the abductees, according to Dr. Mack, will be too much environmental stress caused by pollution and human activities.

The abductees told Dr. Mack that the ETs were sure it was going to happen. So the Aliens started creating a hybrid race for after the eco-collapse.

Sure it is interesting that the claimed abductees reported the threat of eco-collapse over the last several decades. But we didn't have to be abducted to know that something has been going terribly wrong for quite awhile. Many, myself included, have indeed warned that we need a drastic and a serious change in the way we have been living. For me and others, the first step to a solution to the environmental nightmare that we were building had to be for people to come to some understanding of the interconnectedness of life and the consequences of their actions.

Perhaps now we have indeed approached the point of no return to that human extinction event reportedly warned by the Aliens.

See Also

The Big Die Off: Rate of Extinction Now a Thousand Times Faster

Some have already given up hope.

"WE humans are about to be wiped out in a few decades. The grandchildren of many of us will not live to old age,"concludes Frank Fenner, emeritus professor of microbiology at the Australian National University and the man who helped eradicate smallpox. Fenner says that we humans will become extinct within 100 years.

But as the Gulf of Mexico floods with oil and toxic gasses. Perhaps we might be looking at an extinction event a little sooner. There have been numerous reports that the Gulf Coast and much of North America may be facing a toxic rain that will make acid rain look rather harmless.

See Also

A Russian Ministry Report Warns North America Now Faced with Total Destruction

The Black Death? An Extremely Active Hurricane Season Expected

Obviously, we have all heard of 2012. Many have dismissed the Mayan calendar end date as not having anything to do with the end of human life as we know it. But now many might be re-examining their initial skepticism.

Right after the BP Oil Gusher had blown, I wrote that this was another warning from the Gods. However, perhaps the Gods are finished with the warnings. Perhaps, as the Alien Abductees reported to John Mack, there wasn't much hope for humanity.

See Also

Disaster Oil Spill, Another Warning from the Gods

But it may not be too late.

Perhaps we might be able to gather some reason as a humanity and take a look at the course we are on and change directions. We could use a massive change in energy and economic policies to spur economic recovery by investing in technologies and infrastructure (high speed rail, etc.) that will remake our world. Unfortunately, we would also have to wake up quickly and take on the financial and corporate interests that have grown so fat and ugly off of the obscene profits gained from the rape and the destruction of the planet.

See Also

The Great Peacemaker's Thunder Message

Humanity can no longer afford to abandon their reason in the face of an onslaught of propaganda promoting greed and ignorance. Human beings have a choice, if it isn't too late, to work now to make a survivable future for themselves, their children, and the rest of the life of the planet. It may involve healthy choices like eating less animals and quit the massive poisoning of fruits and vegetables. It may involve creating eco-friendly cars that are smaller but better for the world.

There are many things that can and do need to be done quickly.

At this point it isn't looking so good. Any reasonable betting person would place his money on the Alien prediction. But just in case there is still time, let's all do what we can right now.

See Code Pink Does What it Can to Help Save the Life of the Planet
Related articles by Zemanta
click to delete

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:41 am
GT Truther

Quote:
SEE VIDEO AND LINKS AT:

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/79/410/Vi ... Floor.html

*Video - Oil Confirmed to Be Leaking from Cracks in Sea Floor

Powered by Translate
photo
Contributed by Eyes For You (Editor)
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 11:28
View: Editor's biography | More stories
This story has been viewed 6,377 times
(886 times in the past 24 hours, 32 times in the past hour)
2 people on this page right now

Reginald Kaigler at DemCad’s Corner shares the following video:

From Reginald’s commentary:

On the video, we see oil leaking from the sea floor. What does this mean? It means that the oil pipe in the ocean has burst and now the oil is leaking from the seafloor. Simply put, there’s probably no realistic way we can stop this.

We speculated in prior articles that this leak is much bigger than originally reported. At first it was 1,000 BPD, then 5,000 BPD, and just recently the US government confirmed 20,000 to 40,000 barrels. Independent scientists have suggested 70,000 to 100,000+.

And that’s just from the actual well.

However, it is becoming quite clear why there has been a media blackout in the gulf, as well as on public beaches. BP, and especially our government, do not want us to know how bad this really is.

Because of the lack of information coming out of the President’s administration we can only speculate, but the video above is proof that there is more to this story than just a leaking well.

Continue www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/video-oi ... r_06152010

Update Related...

— Starts off slow - but gets NASTY! ROV films oil leak coming from cracks in a ROCK on the sea floor.

BP denies that oil or gas are leaking from cracks in the sea floor on the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico.

This is just one of many videos that may prove otherwise.

The video here seems to skip frames so here are two slow motion clips that show that this is definitely not silt being kicked up by the ROV.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6-fPw...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2J2yn...

If your still not convinced check out 2:47 in the video and watch the globs of oil float across the screen.

Follow this story here:
blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2010...

This video was recorded from the Viking Poseidon -- ROV 1 on June 13th, 2010 at 2:58 AM EST.

Location of the sea floor crack leaking:
N:10431633.05
E: 1202852.27

Some things to point out:

After rewinding it a few times you can see the clear progression of oil coming from the rocks:

At 2:45 coagulated oil rises from the cracks pretty much confirming this is oil and not mud.

Toward the end of the video you see bubbles of gas and can clearly see this a rock formation on the sea floor.

My calculations indicate:

The ROV is 19.11 feet north and 55.75 feet west of the leak point.
The ROV is 58.93 feet away from the leak point.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:44 am
GT Truther

Quote:
http://beforeitsnews.com/news/80/794/13_Days_Until_Attack_Within_the_United_States_Seventeen_Afghan_Soldiers_AWOL.html#

13 Days Until Attack Within the United States? Seventeen Afghan Soldiers AWOL

Is this related to the four missing unmanned subs?

Intel Hub
http://www.theintelhub.com/

June 17, 2010

Shepard Ambellas Alex Thomas

In late January, Senators were warned that Al Qaeda is determined to stage an attack on U.S. soil by July 2010. This information circled the media for some time, as they continually pumped images of Al Qaeda onto newscasts around the world. If this “threat” holds true than we only have 13 days left until a major attack.

If you remember after 9/11; reports came out that President Bush was informed that “Bin Laden was Determined To Strike in U.S.“

If this information was valid and known by the CIA and FBI, why would they release it to the general public? By releasing this information, they could be “setting the stage” for a false flag attack.

FOX NEWS

June 17, 2010

“A nationwide alert has been issued for 17 members of the Afghan military who have gone AWOL from a Texas Air Force base where foreign military officers who are training to become pilots are taught English, FoxNews.com has learned.

The Afghan officers and enlisted men have security badges that give them access to secure U.S. defense installations, according to the lookout bulletin, “Afghan Military Deserters in CONUS [Continental U.S.],” issued by Naval Criminal Investigative Service in Dallas, and obtained by FoxNews.com.

The Afghans were attending the Defense Language Institute at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas. The DLI program teaches English to military pilot candidates and other air force prospects from foreign countries allied with the U.S.” Read more…

The Intel Hub has also received a report from one of our top military sources that described how the early warning systems on the western seaboard were recently tripped off. After special analysis from the government, foreign subs were identified as the cause of this warning.

A video has also surfaced documenting the sighting of a mysterious periscope off the coast of Florida. This may or may not tie into the four unmanned subs that went missing a few weeks back. These unmanned underwater vehicles were equipped to handle explosives. At the very least, this deserves a second thought.

According to Hawk’s newest broadcast on “Shatter the Darkness“ three separate sources in three different gulf states informed them that multiple Police and Sheriff’s Departments have been fitting their officers and purchasing BDU’s (Battle Dress Uniforms) as well as rated armored vests. Some departments are even stocking up with freeze dried foods and MRE’s.

One officer stated, ” Looks as if we are planning to camp inside the Police Department”.

Hawk went on to say that, due to a massive gas bubble, poison rain, and toxic chemicals, elements of the government are planning to evacuate the coastal region. Hawk has contacts from within law agencies, police, and military. He claims that this will progress into a martial law type situation. He also brought attention to a segment of Coast To Coast AM in which Richard C. Hoagland stated, “the massive gas bubble could explode causing a massive tidal wave in the Gulf.”

Please remain alert and vigilant. Report any suspicious activity to tips@theintelhub.com

Is Homeland Security Expecting a Major Terrorist Attack?

theintelhub.com/2010/06/17/13-days-until-attack-within-u-s/
click to delete

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:54 am
GT Truther

Quote:
BP scaring the crap out of people: dispersants having laxative effect on Floridians

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/79/934/BP ... dians.html

by Monica Davis

According to a blog poster on a Middle Eastern website, ingredients in a dispersant chemical used to break up the BP oil gusher are allegedly causing massive outbreaks of diarrhea in a Florida. The poster says that an outbreak of diarrhea is allegedly causing so many cases of diarrhea in Miami, entire neighborhoods smell like a giant outhouse.

Yesterday I was talking to my sister in Miami. She said that everybody is having lung problems and diarrhea so bad that the whole neighborhood reeks of it. She did not equate this to the use of Corexit or even the spill - but I do. She said it was quite breezy there yesterday - what I would call an "ill wind."

SOURCE:

The residents are also experiencing major respiratory problems. Given the fact that dispersants and oil are carcinogenic, and cause respiratory problems, these reports are not unexpected. Unfortunately for those in the path of the wind-driven dispersant and crude oil fumes, the laxative effect is the least of their worries.

Air reeking of petroleum and oil fumes, rain tainted by petrochemicals and carcinogenic volatile organic compounds, combined with a predicted intense hurricane season and the possibility of a 20 milewide, 10 food high natural gas field in the Gulf exploding with catastrophic results, has become the perfect storm of disasters.

It seems that the powers that be are afraid that if they let the dragon out of the bag, it might scare us into God knows what. I am sure the vision of the looting and civil unrest behind Katrina are fueling a lot of this censorship and antagonism toward journalists. However, all of this sitting around and waiting for Captain Ahab to shout, “That she blows”, is not helping the situation.

Mercenaries skulking on Grand Isle, barring reporters, enforcing news black outs. As has been said time and again: this is America? Miles and miles of oil clean up—with rolls of paper towels serving as the lead tool for remediation, is not something that inspires confidence.

People are scared. The “boots on the ground” activists and reporters on the scene say the climate is fearful and paranoid. And, now, not only is it fearful, it is also illness-driven. The diarrhea and coughing, and are merely symbols of deeper injuries.

As of June 9, 2010, CNN reported that

The Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals is aware of 71 cases of oil disaster-related illness as of Wednesday, said state health officer Dr. Jimmy Guidry. Of them, 50 involved workers on oil rigs or who participated in cleanup efforts, and 21 reports of illness came from the general public. Symptoms reported by workers included throat irritation, cough, chest pain, headaches, and shortness of breath, he said. Eight workers were hospitalized, for an average of one day each….

The Louisiana Department of health is tracking oil spill related injuries, but keep in mind those are reported injuries. Many of those injuries, as in what is happening in Florida, can mimic everyday illnesses—coughing, diarrhea, etc. People, including medical professionals often believe that the coughing and other symptoms are short lived and prove that there is no real danger to exposure to dispersants.

A representative from the Louisiana Department of Health said, exposure

"…might cause people to have the symptoms we're seeing, but they're not long-term, and they're short-lived if you remove yourself from the exposure," he said. (CNN)

However, this flies in the face of what people experienced in the Exxon Valdez and other spill disasters, particularly because exposure includes contact with airborne dispersants which were sprayed from airplanes. How does one remove oneself from exposure to airborne carcinogens that are invisible, wind driven and which coat neighborhoods, trees, and buildings with a poisonous mist that seeps into homes and apartments?

How do we define “short-lived” exposure, or “removing yourself from exposure”, when the environment is saturated with toxic dispersant? How do we define

"Right after the spill occurred, there was a tremendous focus on the potential toxicity of the oil. There was a question that if the oil contained substances that could potentially harm workers on a long-term basis, or on a severe short-term basis, and induce sterility or cancer or birth defects, then it would be unethical to undertake cleanup at all," recalled Middaugh, the state epidemiologist. (LA Times, 2001

Exxon Valdez

“Lawyers believe the actual number of injuries may be far greater than what has been reported so far. Many, they said, have never associated things like headaches, cancer, rashes, liver and kidney problems to a chemical exposure that happened more than a decade ago.

"Chemical poisoning can cause . . . health problems that manifest as many different symptoms," Los Angeleslegal investigator Erin Brockovich said in a letter sent last week to public interest groups in Alaska, urging potential victims to come forward.” SOURCE: LA Times, 2001

So much so that many claimants in the Exxon Valdez oil disaster were denied compensation or were stalled because their symptoms were not considered part of oil-related damage to their bodies. The crap has hit the fan. This whole thing stinks—from the stench of the oil, to the fumes from the dispersants, and, now, the stench of dispersant-generated diarrhea.
click to delete

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:02 am
GT Truther

Gulf Methane levels 40% instead of normal 5%, Scientists Worried

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/81/519/Gu ... rried.html

The Gulf of Mexico threatened by methane gas

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/81/320/Th ... e_gas.html

Video Shows How Methane Can Build Up Underwater And Blow Up Causing Apocalyptic Tsunami.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZjU0az2 ... r_embedded

Quote:
The Gulf Of Mexico Oil Spill Is Making A Lot Of People Really Sick

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/79/952/Th ... Sick.html#

The Gulf of Mexico oil spill is already the worst environmental disaster in U.S. history, but what most people don't know is that it is rapidly turning into a public health disaster of frightening proportions. Reports are scattered and mostly anecdotal at this point (as BP and the U.S. government try to keep a lid on information getting out), but it is becoming increasingly clear that the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and/or the chemical dispersants being used are making a lot of people sick. So far most of the reports have been about breathing difficulties, vomiting and various flu-like symptoms. But it is the health effects that will take a long time to show up that are the most concerning. For example, this oil spill has released massive amounts of benzene into the Gulf. Benzene actually enters human cells and damages DNA material. In fact, the Department of Health and Human Services tells us that exposure to benzene has been proven to cause leukemia. So are we about to see a massive wave of cancer sweep the Gulf coast?

At this point nobody knows. What is becoming clear is that a whole lot of people are becoming ill.

Several days ago, the state of Louisiana announced that 71 cases of oil spill-related illnesses had been reported to the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals up to that point. A significant number of those had not even been involved in any of the clean up efforts.

But the cases of illness are most prominent among those involved in cleaning up the oil spill. CBS news has reported that more than 75 oil spill disaster workers have already been treated for mysterious symptoms.

The most common symptoms being reported by oil spill disaster workers include vomiting, dizziness, headaches and shortness of breath.

The wife of one fisherman who is involved in disaster relief efforts in the Gulf recently told CNN what her husband has been telling her about what is really going on out there....

"I received several calls from him saying, 'This one's hanging over the boat throwing up. This one says he's dizzy, and he's feeling faint. Everybody's loading up their stuff, tying up their rigs and going back to the docks.'"

Down in Texas, they are referring to these illnesses as "TILT" - Toxicant-Induced Loss of Tolerance. The following is an excerpt from a local news report out of San Antonio....

For weeks now, local hospitals have tracked patients with suspicious symptoms coming in from the gulf coast. Doctors are having trouble distinguishing it from the flu.

"What makes it challenging is that patients show up with non-specific symptoms. Headaches, fatigue, problems with memory and concentration, upset stomach," lists Dr. Claudia Miller at UT Health Science Center.

So what in the world is causing all this?

Nobody knows for certain yet.

But if the smell of the oil on some Gulf beaches is already so strong that it burns your nostrils, then what in the world is this oil going to do to our health?

Needless to say, this is a story that the mainstream media needs to start following a lot more closely.

One of our readers named Debra from Louisiana recently left a comment describing the breathing difficulties and headaches that she is now experiencing....

I live in Gretna, La just a little past the Huey P Long bridge. I have had headaches for several days now. I am also having trouble breathing like i am having a asthma episode. I don’t even have asthma. If it gets any worse i am going to the hospital.

All i can say is someone needs to look into this seriously, The air smells like burning crayons (that is the best way to explain it). It has smelled like this for several days now.

A reader named Stacy on our sister website recently posted a very alarming comment regarding what is happening in her area down in Florida....

We live in the navarre, florida area and in the past week almost every family we know has had vomiting and diarreha. This could just be anecdotal – maybe we just have a stomach bug circulating, but it is strange. We had a huge storm the week before it happened that blew in from the gulf so who knows.

Also, the city of destin, florida has taken it upon themselves to close the destin pass with their own purchased boom and barges. This is an elite destination and they are not waiting around for bp and their hired prison workers to clean the beaches. Apparently, the coast guard was at the meeting and told the locals that they will face criminal prosecution, but they don’t care. They are protecting their million dollar properties.

The most frightening thing is that nobody knows exactly what we are dealing with here.

Are there any other factors other than all the oil that is causing all of these health issues?

Are these illnesses being caused by the extremely high levels of methane that scientists have detected in the Gulf of Mexico?

Are the 1 million gallons of dispersal agents such as Corexit 9500 and Corexit 9527 that BP has poured into the Gulf to blame?

Are people becoming sick due to all the hydrogen sulfide and benzene being released by the oil spill?

Considering the fact that exposure to benzene has been proven to cause leukemia, it is imperative that we get some answers sooner rather than later.

And unfortunately, the threat from this oil spill is only going to continue to grow.

The truth is that this is not just an "oil leak".

This is an "oil volcano" that is pumping out oil at such high pressure that BP is totally at a loss for how to stop it.

In fact, BP’s Chief Operating Officer Doug Suttles recently told CNN that BP’s data indicates that BP can’t cap the leaking oil, or it might cause the well casing to blow out.

So when will this oil volcano be stopped?

Nobody knows.

Meanwhile, at least one industry expert is estimating that the oil beneath the surface of the water already covers 40% of the Gulf of Mexico.

40% of the Gulf of Mexico?

And it is still getting worse?

It is hard to even find the words to describe how horrific this nightmare is becoming.

If you live along the Gulf coast and you know of some health issues where you live, please leave a comment below. Hopefully if we all work together we can start to piece the facts together about this very dangerous health crisis....

Read the original story at The End of the American Dream
click to delete

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:14 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Gulf Oil Showing Radiation In New Test Gasses May Be Radioactive, Too

http://www.rense.com/general91/glf.htm

Initial radiation tests on a sample of oil washing ashore near Shalimar Florida conducted on Friday seem to confirm that the oil coming from the Deep Horizon blowout is carrying some radiation.

The ad hoc testing was conducted by the webmaster and owner of the popular Conspiracy Godlike Productions webite " Trinity" aka Jason Lucas .

The radiation meter used to test the sample is a surplus Civil Defense meter CDV 700 quote "CD V-700 is a low-range meter more suited for peacetime use than the above three high-range CDV-715's, 717's and 720's.

Continues...

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 am
GT Truther

Hi Ho Hi Ho Its of to IRAN we go ... :: whistle whistle:: Haliburtin Needs it Dough... Hi Ho

Quote:
11 US battleships cross Suez Canal

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/81/709/1 ... Canal.html

According to Al-Quds al-Arabi report, 11 American warships, one Israeli vessel, crossed Suez Canal into Red Sea

Roee Nahmias
Published: 06.19.10, 14:55 / Israel News

Eleven American battleships and an Israeli one crossed the Suez Canal Friday en route to the Red Sea, the London-based al-Quds al-Arabi newspaper reported.

According to the report, traffic in the canal was halted for several hours in order to allow US Navy vessels, which included an aircraft carrier and carried infantry troops, armored vehicles and ammunition, to pass from the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea.

It was further reported that eyewitnesses detected an Israeli warship among the vessels. No confirmation has been received from Egyptian authorities.

The report also noted that fishing activities in the area were stopped during the ships’ passage as well as traffic on the bridges above the canal.

Retired Egyptian General Amin Radi, chairman of the national security affairs committee, told the paper that “the decision to declare war on Iran is not easy, and Israel, due to its wild nature, may start a war just to remain the sole nuclear power in the region.

freepressinternational.com/2010/06/report-11-us-battleships-cross-suez-canal/
click to delete

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:49 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Disaster capitalists: Halliburton to make money off oil spill

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/81/611/Di ... spill.html

Snippets...

According to a report at the Christian Science Monitor Friday, Boots and Coots is now under contract with BP to help with the oil spill. The company "focuses on oil spill prevention and blowout response," CSM reports. Halliburton's purchase is not yet a done deal -- it's still awaiting regulatory approval, though few observers think the purchase won't pass muster.

"Does this strike readers as a coincidence? If so, it’s a pretty lucky one for Halliburton."

But could Halliburton have known that an oil disaster was on the horizon, and planned in advance to profit from it? News reports indicate they could have.

The New York Times reported in May that BP was concerned about the rig's well casing -- which Halliburton worked on -- as early as June of 2009. The Times also reported that a Halliburton employee warned BP three weeks before the explosion that BP's use of cement for the well casing was "against [Halliburton's] best practices."

Read in full rawstory.com/rs/2010/0618/halliburton-making-money-oil-spill/

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:59 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Nasa solar flare space storm warning: a British scientist writes

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/81/664/Na ... rites.html

Complex tangles of high-intensity magnetic field are created from which violent eruptions of material can occur. Each one of these solar storms is a magnetic bubble containing around a billion tonnes of material from the hot solar atmosphere travelling at a million miles an hour.

The more tangled the Sun’s magnetic field, the more frequent these eruptions become, with the number of outbursts reaching a crescendo every eleven years or so.

When a solar storm is launched into space, the material accelerated with it represents a hazard to space-borne electronics and astronauts.

Sitting on a ball of rock some 93 million miles from this cosmic popcorn machine, we have an interest in knowing when such a storm is heading towards us and what the consequences will be when one arrives.

The most beautiful manifestation is the aurora (the northern and southern lights), created when hot solar particles enter the Earth’s protective magnetic bubble and energise the atmosphere high above the north and south poles.

As these charged particles flow through the Earth’s ionosphere (an electrified layer in the Earth’s upper atmosphere), they can induce surges within the world’s power grids that can damage vital transformers.

As we head towards the next peak in solar activity in 2013, researchers at Lancaster University are developing computer models to investigate the effects of such currents on our national grid system.

The energy dumped into the upper atmosphere during such a storm can also temporarily distort and weaken the earth’s ionosphere, disrupting radio communications and reducing the accuracy of civilian GPS navigation systems.

The speed, intensity and frequency of these solar storms is very variable and predicting their occurrence is the holy grail of solar science. Missions such as the two Nasa STEREO spacecraft are doing much to advance our understanding.

Viewing the Sun from positions either side of the Earth, these spacecraft have made the first 3D images of the Sun, allowing complex changes in the Sun’s magnetic field to be studied in great detail prior to the eruption of a solar storm.

The STEREO mission also carries two UK-built cameras that image the space between the Sun and the Earth so that Earth-directed storms can be tracked all the way to our planet.

At the Science and Technology Facilities Council's Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in Oxfordshire, researchers are working with government forecasters in the USA to improve predictions of a storm’s arrival at Earth.

Given enough warning, satellite operators can hibernate sensitive electronics, power companies can prepare for surges and astronauts reschedule spacewalks.

With over 100,000 images collected from the UK cameras so far, keeping up with the Sun’s tantrums is a full-time job.

As a result, the UK STEREO team have joined forces with the Royal Observatory, Greenwich and the Galaxy Zoo team to create "solar stormwatch" where member of the public can assist this pioneering research by identifying and tracking storms in STEREO images.

Some may even help predict the arrival of the next solar storm at Earth.

The Sun produces a "perfect storm" at Earth once per century.

An event in 1859 caused major disruptions to the US telegraph system. In 1989 a solar storm caused the power-grid in Quebec to fail.

As we become dependent on satellite technology we will need a reliable space weather forecast."www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/7837036/Nasa-solar-flare-space-storm-warning-a-British-scientist-writes.html
click to delete

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:06 am
GT Truther

Roswell craft shot down

During interview by David Serenda, Boyd Bushman discloses that Roswell craft was shot down by pilot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZGPLSnx ... r_embedded

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:21 am
GT Truther

Quote:
"Black Knight" Satellite. What is the "Black Knight" satellite? It is a mysterious satellite, of unknown origin

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/81/242/Bl ... rigin.html

"Black Knight" Satellite
What is the "Black Knight" satellite? It is a mysterious satellite, of unknown origin, discovered in 1960 which shadowed Sputnik. It is believed to have been of extraterrestrial origin, and signaled back old radio waves from the 1920s and 1930s before it disappeared. In short wave patterns analyzed by astronomer Duncan Lunan, it revealed its origin as Epsilon Boötes (or the star system as it was 13,000 years ago).

In "Disneyland of the Gods", by John Keel, he reports in depth on this satellite:

"In February 1960 the US detected an unknown object in polar orbit, a feat that neither they or the USSR had been able to accomplish. As if that wasn't enough, it apparently was several sizes larger than anything either country would have been able to get off the ground.

And then, the oddness began. HAM operators began to receive strange coded messages. One person in particular said he managed to decode one of the transmissions, and it corresponded to a star chart. A star chart which would have been plotted from earth 13,000 years ago, and focused on the Epsilon Bostes star system.

On September 3, 1960, seven months after the satellite was first detected by radar, a tracking camera at Grumman Aircraft Corporation's Long Island factory took a photograph of it. People on the ground had been occasionally seeing it for about two weeks at that point. Viewers would make it out as a red glowing object moving in an east-to-west orbit. Most satellites of the time, according to what little material I've been able to find on the black knight satellite, moved from west-to-east. It's speed was also about three times normal. A committee was formed to examine it, but nothing more was ever made public.

Three years later, Gordon Cooper was launched into space for a 22 orbit mission. On his final orbit, he reported seeing a glowing green shape ahead of his capsule, and heading in his direction. It's said that the Muchea tracking station, in Australia, which Cooper reported this too was also able to pick it up on radar traveling in an east-to-west orbit. This event was reported by NBC, but reporters were forbidden to ask Cooper about the event on his landing. The official explanation is that an electrical malfunction in the capsule had caused high levels of carbon dioxide, which induced hallucinations.[1]"

Now, I [webmaster] haven't been able to find reports on this satellite from any news source, but given the recently discovered photos from Russian satellite footage and the stories regarding unknown objects that the early US astronauts saw, I'm inclined to believe this satellite existed. However, the question is its origin- was it a secret US military project, an artifact from earlier in history, or extraterrestrial? The evidence is insufficient to determine the answer.

[1] www.alien-ufos.com/Mysterious-Black-Kni ... 19828.html

http://www.alien-ufos.com/Mysterious-Bl ... 19828.html

Source for above:

http://www.forbiddenhistory.info/?q=node/57

Continue

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=176038

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:29 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Human DNA Being Used To Make Blue-Skinned Aliens

http://www.flashnews.com/news/wfn01100618fn16584.html#

UFO researcher Dr. Terry Johnson claims that extraterrestrials are currently in the process of using human DNA to create a master race of blue-skinned creatures.

UFO researcher Dr. Terry Johnson claims that extraterrestrials are currently in the process of using human DNA to create a master race of blue-skinned creatures.

Friday, June 18, 2010 2:31 GMT

LONG BEACH, Calif. (Wireless Flash - FlashNews) – This news is enough to make anyone feel blue: Extraterrestrials are stealing human DNA in order to create a master race of blue-skinned aliens.

That’s the spacey theory from UFO researcher Dr. Terry Johnson, who’s been studying the latest trends in alien abductions.

Johnson says there’s much more to abductions than poking, prodding, and sexual experiments on human bodies.

In fact, he believes extraterrestrials are stealing DNA from their human abductees and using it to create an “indestructible” master race of aliens called the “Nirvani.”

Johnson says Nirvani prototypes are currently being grown in petri dishes and “birthing vats” in an outer space lab.

Their “genetic mixing” process takes about two months before they can emerge as full-grown, blue-skinned creatures similar to those depicted in James Cameron’s Avatar.

Johnson says the strong, slender aliens are made from only the finest human genes available, namely so they can someday rule the galaxy.

© Copyright 2010
Wireless Flash News Inc
click to delete

More on the term Nirvani which I found interesting so looked it up

http://www.experiencefestival.com/nirvani

Well we could just change that single word to Nephilim can't we? :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim

I'm not Christian but I do STRONGLY believe a part of UFO phenomena is SUPERNATURAL in origin and not all just phsyical ET's from other planets. It (the phenomena) is Spiritual Battle and Matter.

I'm a strong supporter of Vallee's conclusions the UFO phenomena has its roots and origins in Inter dimensional space not physical space.

What some of the ETs/Aliens are trying to do is create a stable "vessal or host" body for their consciousness (possiblly true form) that can live and operate in 3 dimensional universe.

The Grey's for example have been described by abductees as Clones, Biological Robots, with little or no organs that we know of. They are I would call a Inter-dimensional Environmental suite to operate within our Universe. They can also possess people ie take them over. Yet their ultimate goal is to be truly apart of this universe possiblly take it over completely. And in order to do that they must create a Full biological being for themselves in this universe.. and that is why they are manipulating our DNA.

Shady

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:33 am
GT Truther

Not new News for most folks of this forum. But what's news is that its originally posted on MSNBC's site!

Quote:
Looking for alien DNA | Before It's News

Zecharia Sitchin suggests that the star-shaped symbol and 11 other dots on this Sumerian cylinder seal, known as VA243, represent the sun, moon and 10 planets — including a mysterious world known as Nibiru. He further suggests that beings from Nibiru made alterations in the human genome. Mainstream experts on Sumerian cuneiform texts say Sitchin's interpretation is wrong.

Zecharia Sitchin says he's willing to stake everything he's written about alien astronauts on DNA tests that could be performed on the 4,500-year-old remains of a high-ranking Sumerian woman. It's the latest - and possibly the last - cause celebre for a fringe celebrity.

The way Sitchin sees it, the long-dead woman's genome could contain the signature of the gods and demigods he's been talking about since 1976.

The 90-year-old Sitchin was born in the Soviet Union, grew up in Palestine and now lives in a New York apartment. He has written 14 books about way-out subjects, starting out with claims that a "12th planet" named Nibiru swung past Earth thousands of years ago and dropped off alien visitors who were looked upon as gods by Middle Eastern cultures. Sitchin says these aliens were the Annunaki mentioned in Sumerian scriptures, and theNephilim mentioned in the Bible.

Continue

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20 ... -alien-dna
click to delete

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:40 am
GT Truther

James Gilliland | Contact has begun

Source: veritasshow.com

James Gilliland discussed his self imposed retreat from the UFO community. The rumors about James ceasing conferences and courses at his ranch are unfounded. He strongly believes the UFO community has been infiltrated and that is why he decided to continue pursuing "Disclosure" on his own. We discussed how to circumvent the establishment in order ascend and raise our vibrations. We also discussed current headlines, including chemtrails and the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster. Included is Dr. Brooks Agnew's experience at James Gilliland's Ranch and James' perspective of that incredible but witnessed event.

Bio
James Gilliland is an author, minister, transpersonal intuitive counselor, visionary, and founder of Sattva Sanctuary (the Self Mastery Earth Institute), and ECETI (Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence). His books include: A Reunion with Source, Becoming Gods 2 , and the soon to be released Ultimate Soul Journey. He is also featured in two videos, Project Contact , and The Keys to Utopia. After a Near Death experience, James was expanded into what he calls interdimensional mind. This greater awareness brought him into a greater understanding of the vast interdimensional multiverses in which we live.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:07 am
GT Truther

Just to add::

Quote:
Dr. Steven Greer presents Contact & Disclosure: The Final Sequence

Dr. Steven Greer presents “Contact & Disclosure: The Final Sequence” at the European Exopolitics Summit 2009. This is the presentation that triggered the interview/debate between Dr. Greer and Kerry Cassidy/Bill Ryan of projectcamelot.org the following day.

http://www.youtube.com/csetiweb#p/f

http://www.cseti.org/

Helvetic wrote:
James Gilliland | Contact has begun

Source: veritasshow.com

James Gilliland discussed his self imposed retreat from the UFO community. The rumors about James ceasing conferences and courses at his ranch are unfounded. He strongly believes the UFO community has been infiltrated and that is why he decided to continue pursuing "Disclosure" on his own. We discussed how to circumvent the establishment in order ascend and raise our vibrations. We also discussed current headlines, including chemtrails and the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster. Included is Dr. Brooks Agnew's experience at James Gilliland's Ranch and James' perspective of that incredible but witnessed event.

Bio
James Gilliland is an author, minister, transpersonal intuitive counselor, visionary, and founder of Sattva Sanctuary (the Self Mastery Earth Institute), and ECETI (Enlightened Contact with Extra Terrestrial Intelligence). His books include: A Reunion with Source, Becoming Gods 2 , and the soon to be released Ultimate Soul Journey. He is also featured in two videos, Project Contact , and The Keys to Utopia. After a Near Death experience, James was expanded into what he calls interdimensional mind. This greater awareness brought him into a greater understanding of the vast interdimensional multiverses in which we live.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:21 am
GT Truther

Wyzyrd wrote:
re: shit-filled rabbit holes

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
--HERBERT SPENCER

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
— Frank Zappa

FWIW - there is no feeling of 'contempt', nor is my mind closed. But the reprimand is duly noted.

Wyzyrd wrote:

{snip}

So, I'd be careful reducing my World Paradigm into a neat little box because I read just - one - book.

My "World Paradigm" has not been put into any kind of neat little box because of one book. Rather, I simply find it an extraordinary waste of my Life's Energy continuing to expose my Spirit to the toxicity of the con men and charlatans that prey on those who find their stories plausible, for whatever reason.

*shrugs*

But thank you once again Wyz for the public slapping..... :(

Wyzyrd wrote:

{snip}

One great thing I have going for me aside from my NA meetings (at which of course I can't talk about this stuff) is my Shrink. She has watched all the Camelot interviews, and read Credo, and the C transcripts, and has gone as far as to order her own Icke books. Maybe we're both nuts. But - one of her twelve year old triplets is handing her drawings of greys, and saying 'those people visit me at night.'

It's a small world, after all.

Very interesting Wyz.

I'm wondering though.... why can't you share all of this at your NA meetings?

It does sound like you have found a kindred spirit in your "shrink". Kudos.... it can make all the difference in the world to have someone you trust who can relate to your experiences, and share Life's adventure.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:03 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 37  Next