It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
Uncle John here: I just got trolled by one of my heroes, Don Knuth. Ouch.

I'm betting that d&m&thugs will return. They have done this before.

I'm listening to Jethro Tull and I'm rewriting the instruction book for the universe. So what's new? "Bungle in the Jungle."

Intention is so important in things you do, so have your intention reach out to the stars, all of them. All you have to do is be centered in your heart and work out what is the right thing to do.

A new book just arrived, "Human Race Get Off Your Knees, The Lion Sleep No More," by David Icke. A great book, but my reach is well beyond getting off your knees.

"If you only believed like I believe, we would get by. If you only believe in miracles, so would I." Ok a new song on my Ipod Shuffle.

Perhaps someday we will have a GT radio station. Of course, not a youtube, make believe, like sneds prefers.

"All the years combine, they melt into a dream, of broken angel sings, from my guitar. Stella Blue."

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: My Ipod just shifted in Neil Young, "Out of the Blue, into the Black." "The King is gone, but not forgotten." "Rust never sleeps." Dan tried to get out of the black and all he got was being blue.

OK, the universe just downloaded me with yet another billion dollar invention. This gadgit goes into your fuse box. It contains a little clip on loop that goes around each circuit. Connects to a wifi box that connects to any computer in the house. This way you can see a real time picture on your computer of all the power you are using. Tell me that will not save billions of dollars around the world each year.

I really have no desire to be a billionaire. I'm already extremely happy being the architect of heaven.

Now I'm listening to Elton John's, "Come Down in Time."

Edit, LOL, now Pam is mad at me for giving that invention away.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Catastrophe You Expect
Dadmiral Makes The Case For NSA's Control Of The Internet

{or to be technically correct: Against The Motion that Cyber War Has Been Greatly Exaggerated}

This should be required viewing for the entire GT, fulcanelli. As I said last night, I'm stunned by a number of things going on with this debate. For instance; this debate occurred 20 days ago, before the big Russian Spy Bust of all those deep Russian 'moles' that have been lurking in the suburbs of New York and Washington, DC for at least a decade and stealing Big Secrets. Now I suspect that the recent arrests are being used as a trump card to sweep through the passage of the 'internet kill switch' that Traitor Joe Lieberman is godfathering.

I have to say that I am riveted watching the entire debate, which anyone can watch and download from here:

http://vimeo.com/12464156

Sorry to say I'm still watching it, but this is certainly one of the hallmark moments in the history of the GT and SNEDs. The implications go far beyond the abstract notion many in the audience think this is about.

fulcanelli wrote:

I'd like to get your take on Dadmiral's contribution to a security policy discussion debate, back there in DC, on June 8th:

The Debate: THE CYBER WAR THREAT HAS BEEN GROSSLY EXAGGERATED
Speakers:
For the motion: Marc Rotenberg, Bruce Schneier
Against the motion: VADM (Ret) John M. (Mike) McConnell, Jonathan Zittrain

While the subject matter is off-topic, I'm wondering what you're expecting from the likes of the former MJ-1, during the coming months... more of the same, like participation in debates, etc? Or shifting towards a new way of life?

Also, I haven't seen you post anything about the demise of SNEDS over on the appropriate forum, but the timing is certainly interesting... wouldn't you say? Is it just the openminds deal, or is that another cover? Something tells me they'll be Leaving Las Vegas, soon, for good.

Lastly, your 1-3 month prediction of a wake-up call will leave many wondering. Perhaps a pole on what the wake-up call could be? Or you maybe you'll just tell us what you really think... what's there to lose, at this point?

regards,
fulcanelli[/b][/color]

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thanks for the link to the entire debate! I will take the assignment seriously.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:21 pm
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:

{or to be technically correct: Against The Motion that Cyber War Has Been Greatly Exaggerated}

This should be required viewing for the entire GT, fulcanelli. As I said last night, I'm stunned by a number of things going on with this debate. For instance; this debate occurred 20 days ago, before the big Russian Spy Bust of all those deep Russian 'moles' that have been lurking in the suburbs of New York and Washington, DC for at least a decade and stealing Big Secrets. Now I suspect that the recent arrests are being used as a trump card to sweep through the passage of the 'internet kill switch' that Traitor Joe Lieberman is godfathering.

Don I have pinned a trhead at the below link so that this information does not get buried in the GT.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2099

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:33 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

I have to say that I am riveted watching the entire debate, which anyone can watch and download from here:

Sorry to say I'm still watching it, but this is certainly one of the hallmark moments in the history of the GT and SNEDs. The implications go far beyond the abstract notion many in the audience think this is about.

The last time I watched Mike_M giving a talk on a video on the GT had been something to do with the Council of Foreign Relations (I think), some 2 or 3 years ago. All I can seem to remember of his speech back then was the manner in which he stuttered when mentioning money laundering and drugs in the same breath. No stuttering on this video, however, but judging by those mannerisms of his during his "croak" joke when he first spoke and you could have been forgiven for thinking that you were watching Dubya there for a minute. :tounge

The line Mike toed during the Cyberwar debate was predictable, even though he did commend those opposing him a few times. As Bruce Schneier pointed out on two occasions, dwelling on the threat of Cyberwar ultimately means more contracts for Booz Allen, plus ever increasing profits on a yearly basis. Shame the audience didn't fully appreciate that important fact. Schneier himself nailed the motion in his favour in that the threat is definitely grossly exaggerated; inflammatory words and fear do frame the debate -- and phrases like "Cyber Pearl Harbor," etc, do resonate with a certain section of the public and lawmakers, as the result of the poll at the end proved. As the bloke with the long ginger beard in the audience was trying to say, it's not really cyber warfare that people have got to worry about, it's actually State-backed industrial espionage, which is costing western companies enormous sums of money every year. To successfully carry this out, other methods are used apart from the internet -- like phone tapping, stealing property, sending in spies to infiltrate companies, etc.

It made me smile when Mike_M said it was "against the law to tap telephones". I bet you did, too, Don. ;) Mike_M has probably peddled so many lies and so much disinformation in his time as an insider that he's convinced himself that he always tells the truth, no matter what. Despite all this, I think there is a decent human being in Mike screaming to get out, but he's too duty-bound and anal-retentive to do what he must do.

I found it odd that Mike should mention the NSA cracking the German enigma code. I thought the NSA didn't exist until 1947? So how could they break the Nazi enigma code? Or was Bletchley Park in England, where they really broke the German enigma code, the forerunner of the NSA? Hang on, most of those who worked there were from the UK, so I doubt that. :lol

At one stage, the Comedian sitting next to Mike_M talked about how easy it would be to bring down huge swaths of the Internet. I noticed Cliff High, he who correctly forecast the banking crisis and the GoM oil disaster, saying in a recent Jeff "doom-monger" Rense interview that between March 2012 and April 2013, there's a massive "data gap." So, is the internet down during that time from a cyber war/real war? Or is something else responsible? :hmm

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:30 am
GT Truther

You see Ultimately we at the NSA came to conclusion long ago that we need to control every aspect of human existence. Anything and EVERYthing has the potential to be used as a Weapon of Mass Destruction.

For Example: Urine which contains uric acid is a key ingredient in the production of Potassium Nitrate a key component of explosives. Therefore with credible threats of terrorism in New York City. We have pre positioned every available agent to the public bathroom stalls of New York City to begin installing urine flow kill switches penis rings on every homeless male. After all they COULD sell their urine to potential Middle Eastern terrorists.

Another potential Gel and Latex based Marital Aids. Have been found to be the perfect medium for hiding C-4 Plastic Explosives. Therefore our agents in the field are now hard at work searching block by block with are Warrentless Search (prevision allowed under Homeland Security sub section 4585683348585343 sub section 448568 - KayY ) and Non Evasive entry techniques hand inspecting every Martial aids sold in the greater city of New York since 9/11.

Reporter: “My God! McConnell! What about the constitution!”

Oh that thing.... well We deemed and classified that as a Class C Weapon of Mass Destruction under Homeland Section Act Section 385485686034 - 4855893 - 4495 - Toilet Paper. And our noble and heroic agents are fast fast at work defusing that potential threat to Homeland Security as we speak.

We’re doing this for YOUR protection!”

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:50 am
Site Admin

Quote:
BLUEBONNET, Wow there is so much to look into. The bible says the world will end when cirtain things come to pass. Many of those things have already happened. But the temple of David has to be rebult. WW3 has to start. The new world order has to be in complete controll, so that we have a one world government. And a few more things have to happen. But for the most part most things are in place already. BUT, with all that looming over our head, it can all be stoped or at least lessened or put off for a long time if all the people of the world repent of their sins and simply pray to GOD, no mater what name you know Him by. Mine is Jesus.
When they say the world is ending, they mean that the earth will flip over on it's side and the ocians will rush over the land. Land already racked with earthquakes, tornados, valcanos, wind, thunder and lightning.
But the meek will survive to inharet the earth! The war makers will be gone from the earth. So basicly it all depends on GOD!

Thank you for your thoughtful post, TT. While I may gently disgree with some of what you say - we can both agree (I think) on your conclusion - that it all depends on God!

Only God knows the way things will actually wrap up … and if he wanted us to know, wouldn’t he give us a book all could understand?

In my mind, the parallels between the Book of Exodus and the Book of Revelation, the Pharaoh of Exodus and Anti-Christ of Revelation, Moses’ plagues and Revelation’s Great Tribulation, are hard to miss.

One thing’s for sure though.

The end of the Jewish world happened at the hands of the Romans in 70 AD, just as Jesus predicted.

The end of the Roman world happened about 400 years later, at the hands of the Barbarians, a fullfillment of other, less concrete predictions, and which left the Catholic Church as the only remaining, effective world government … for the next thousand years.

If and when there’s another major event like either of the above, it will be one heck of a mess, and it will likely occur with little warning, so everybody best prepare for what may come.

:heart

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:09 am
GT Truther

This truly beggars belief! This poor woman has done so much for us, and is being blatantly 'framed'.
Austria's 'elite' needs to be looked at with a microscope, if Jane is so illegally compromised - then any other Austrians who can step up to 'the plate' - don't be intimidated, don't be afraid, the more people who come forward the lesser the crimes. Who are controlling these vile excuses for the judiciary, and why?
What has happened to the court of human rights???

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/
Quote:
AUSTRIAN JUDGE CAUGHT IN WRONG DOING MOVES TO SILENCE WHISTLEBLOWER JANE BURGERMEISTER BY PUTTING HER UNDER COURT SUPERVISION
By Jane Burgermeister
An Austrian judge who has been caught out in wrong doing applied yesterday for Jane Burgermeister to be placed under the guardianship of a court in a move that would result in Burgermeister being deprived of all her basic freedoms and rights, including the right to property and the right to represent herself in court.

The judge’s move came after Burgermeister was given permission see the files in the court of Hietzing, Vienna, concerning the administration of the estate of her late father – and documented hard evidence yesterday of the manipulation of those files suggesting wrongdoing and false statements.

Burgermeister subsequently sent a fax of some twenty pages to the court listing the specific documents missing, and also including copies, and asked for these documents to be included in the official court file.

This move clearly so worried Hietzing judge Magister Michaela Lauer that she wrote a letter yesterday to the court near to where Jane Burgermeister lives, in Vienna Döbling, asking for the officials there to begin the process to place her under a court guardianship.

This would strip Burgemreister of her basic rights, including the right to run her blog if her guardian refuses to allow it.

Burgermeister only found out about this extraordinary move when she returned to the court early this morning, Wednesday, having collected yet more evidence of missing documents.

The request of Lauer had been freshly added, and she was able to make a copy.

Among the documents she brought with her and asked to be included in the files were faxes and documents that showed that Dr Stephan Pflugbeil, a doctor at Lainzer hospital, had applied for the guardianship of her aunt immediately after Burgermeister had asked to see the files following evidence of wrong doing.

Pflugbeil had planned to send Burgermeister’s elderly aunt to a private old people’s home called Schloss Liechenstein Kralik outside of Vienna and with exorbitant prices – but without informing either of them, and, also, in spite of a prior written agreement in which her aunt had singled out those old people’s homes she wished.

The costs of the home were to be deducted from her aunt’s estate.

Instead of allowing Burgermeister to see the files, Dr Pflugbeil applied for the guardianship of her aunt at top speed – and the judge he applied to was Mag Michaela Lauer in the court of Hietzing, the very same judge who has now applied for Burgermeister to be placed under court supervision and stripped of her most basic rights, including her right to ask for redress in a court.

It was only because Lauer had not completed the paperwork for a court guardian to be appointed for her aunt that Jane Burgermeister was able, with the help of written and oral permission from her aunt and with the help of the Ombudsman at the hospital, to access her aunt’s hospital records.

She looked in files that were supposed to be “complete” only to find her fax listing evidence of wrongdoing in relation to Schloss Liechtenstein Kralik was missing altogether. That meant that there was no clear causal link in the files between her fax presenting evidence that her aunt was being defrauded and the application for a guardian to administer all her aunt’s estate by the very same person.

Dr Pflugbeil even told Burgermeister to her face he had only applied for the guardianship to protect himself from legal action.

Burgermeister also found evidnce of the systematic manipulation of documents in her late father’s files when she finally accessed them yesterday, Tuesday. Faxes, emails and official court documents pertinent to the case were removed.

Among the documents showing evidence of wrong doing is a letter from Lloyds TSB bank stating that they had received no letter from the solicitor Lauer had appointed, namely, Dr Eric Posvek and Magister Friedrich Hutz, requesting the transfer of funds amounting to 60,000 UKP from a Lloyds account of her father to Austria.

The solicitor Hutz had told Burgermeister on the phone that he had written three times requesting the transfer of money. A copy of the letter he sent shows that it has the account number.

In a telephone call with Lloyds staff, it emerged that the bank can trace any letter by the bank account alone, strongly suggesting no letter was sent.

Other emails missing included evidence she had reactivated the insurance for a house after it was wrongly cancelled.

The judge Lauer gave as totally spurious reasons for applying for a court guardianship for Burgermeister, a document that Lauer obviously never reckoned with Burgermeister ever getting to see.

Having seen her off the day before, Lauer clearly thought the coast was clear.

Lauer says in her request for Burgermeister to be put under court supervision that she is in danger of doing financial damage to her own estate.

This, in spite of hard evidence that Burgermeister had to take the intitiative to activate on March 12th a house insurance policy that had been wrongly cancelled, leaving a a house uninsured for four months and without the solicitor Hutz doing anything about it or informing the affected parties.

In addition, Burgermeister was the one who made a successful contact with Lloyds TSB bank and obtained the grant probate papers neeeded to effect a transfer of funds in compliance with a court order.

Far from causing damage to the estate, therefore, Burgermeister has a proven track record in protecting it from the significant damage due to the negligence, at best, of the solicitor.

In addition, Lauer falsely claims that Burgermeister had applied for „always new evaluations of the many properties, inspite of there being a court evalaution,” implying she is unreasonable.

But as emails and other documents show, there are only two properties and Burgermeister only applied for a second evaluation of those two properties after an application was made for a second evaluation of one property only by another party.

In an email, she explicitly said she does not want any second evaluation, but if one property was going to be evaluated anyway, then the other should be at the same time in order to ensure objectivity.

She had to repeat this application over and over again because, as emails show, the solicitor, Hutz, ignored it.

Months went by but not with Burgermeister asking for ever new evaluations as Lauer claims, but with Burgermeister having to restate the same request.

Burgermeister finally found out ten days ago that no evaluation of the two properties was planned by Hutz contrary to his previous statements, and she asked for a competent solicitor to be appointed.

Instead of doing just that, and appointing a solicitor who does his job or carrying out a second evaluation of two properties as would be the correct legal path, the judge Lauer handed the estate over to a court official who can order a fire sale of all assets on spurious grounds.

I wonder who will benefit from that?

Even though Jane Burgermeister and her brothers do not always see eye to eye, the adminsitration of the estate of her late mother, Joan McGoldrick, including a house, in England in 2004/5 went smoothly. The house was sold and the proceeds were divided.

In England, the administration of a parent’s estate goes quite smoothly but in Austria, Burgermeister could end being deprived of all her property and all her rights simply because she dared document hard evidence of wrong doing by the judge in charge.

The appointment of a court guardian to take charge of her affairs is a move that involves such a drastic reduction of a person’s rights that according to the law, it can only be justifed as an „ultimate resort“, and is usually for the very elderly who can no longer look after themsleves.

Once placed under court supervision, Burgermeister will not be able to continue her work uncovering scandals as a journalist because a guardian has extensive power determine what a person can and cannot do.

Burgrmeister has written for Nature, The Scientist, the British Medical Journal as well as the Guardian, the Observer, American Prospect and European Voice.

Her claims that the swine flu pandemic was hyped for profit have been reinforced by a report just issued by the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly.

She, therefore, has a proven track record of accurate reporting.

There can be no question, therefore, of Burgermeister being too confused to run her own life and represent herself in court.

The move to appointment a guardian is an unscrupulous bid to silence a journalist and a whistle blower.

This blatant abuse of office by a judge will fuel concerns that Austria has become a third world, banana Republic where there is no more rule of law left.

Government officials plunder citizens of their assets with impunity and then place them under court supervision whenever their victims start to take legal action in order for them to be able to continue their plunder.

A judge caught out in manipulating files to get more control of an estate can simply order the person who found the evidence to be placed in court guardianship, and deprived of all rights and all power to take any legal action.

It will take several days for the court in Döbling to do the paperwork following Lauer’s request.

Burgermeister will present the Döbling officials, among others, with documents, facts and records that strongly suggest that the appointment of a guardian for her is being blatantly and outragrously misused by Lauer to cover up evidence of a fraud.

If a judge is allowed to abuse their power so flagrantly in Austria and to force people to accept court supervision to stamp out evidence of their own crimes, no one in Austria is safe.

No one who goes into a hospital in old age is safe. And no one who makes a complaint about corrupt officials can be sure they will not be deprived of their property and basic rights by those same corrupt officials.

Whether in Canada or Austria, we see how the rule of law has been eroded.

The shocking scenes in Toronto show a police force on the rampage, grabbing citizens out of crowds, throwing them into unmarked cars and detaining them in conditions resembling Guantanamo Bay after secret powers were granted.

At the G20 summit in Canada, the world’s top Bilderberg government officials pledged to carry on their plundering of the populations of Europe and the USA by slashing national budgets to make bigger interest payments to banks for overvalued, paper property debt.

Jane Burgermeister’s father had a doctorate in economics and was able to explain the entire scam.

But not even he was prepared for the corruption in Austria and in Europe in 2010.

It is a scandal that a person who has documented hard evidence of wrong doing by a judge should be deprived by that same judge of their most basic rights and freedoms by misusing the guardianship.

In Nazi Germany, too, people could be deprived of all their rights, imprisoned and killed, by the whimsical orders of government officials.

Wake up, Europe! Wake up!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:24 am
Site Admin

Avid - she posted again today. See below:

Document of legal action against judge will soon appear on the internet
July 1, 2010 by Jane Burgermeister

Jane Burgermeister has spent the day preparing a report which documents in detail with emails, faxes and official court papers, the shocking manipulation of court files as well as the flagrant abuse of power of the Austrian judge Mag Michaela Lauer and her associates, including Dr Stephan Pflugbeil.

It will be made available on the internet soon (in German) so everyone can see the facts and documents for themselves, and form a better idea of the truly scandalous attempt by Lauer to have Burgermeister put under court supervision simply because she documented her crimes and the way the court files were massaged.

The hard evidence inof systematic manipulation of court files to cover up the plundering of her father’s and aunt’s estate is so overwhelming that it is clear why Mag Lauer has rushed to put Burgermeister under court supervision to silence her.

It is the basic right of every citizen to list evidence of a crime and take legal action,: and it is the basic right of every citizen to protect their homes and property from financial damage caused by judges on the take. The misuse of the court guardianship to silence a whistleblower in this case is so blatant that the whole concept must surely be called into question.

In addition, an investigation is urgently needed into the role of courts in settling an estate in general. In Austria, the local court takes charge of every estate opening the door to systematic abuse, especially when a judge can manipulate all the files, and there seems to be no control at all from any superior.

When Burgermeister’s Mum’s estate was settled in England and her house sold without any court involement, there were none of these problems.

Next, Mag Lauer will be writing I am a deluded conspiracy theorist and calling the police to bring me into custody.

If this is allowed to go ahead, no one in Austria is safe from being deprived of their basic freedoms, rights and properties by corrupt courts.

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:34 am
Site Admin

This is totally off topic folks. Yeah, I know I'm an Admin and I'm not supposed to do this :roll

BUT (just this once with everyone's permission?)

Has anyone been out to the Google News site today? Uh yeah - they've "revamped" it into a "new" format.

It totally SUCKS! I HATE IT! :rant :flame :censor :headbang

Why, why, why do folks have to improve stuff? If it ain't broke - don't fix it! :gah

Supposedly if you delete your google cookies you can get the old format back. I'm getting ready to try that.

BB's rant is now officially over and I do apologize for the OT post. :embarressed

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 am
GT Truther

mjc wrote:

(snip - fulcanelli)

It made me smile when Mike_M said it was "against the law to tap telephones". I bet you did, too, Don. ;) Mike_M has probably peddled so many lies and so much disinformation in his time as an insider that he's convinced himself that he always tells the truth, no matter what. Despite all this, I think there is a decent human being in Mike screaming to get out, but he's too duty-bound and anal-retentive to do what he must do.

I found it odd that Mike should mention the NSA cracking the German enigma code. I thought the NSA didn't exist until 1947? So how could they break the Nazi enigma code? Or was Bletchley Park in England, where they really broke the German enigma code, the forerunner of the NSA? Hang on, most of those who worked there were from the UK, so I doubt that. :lol

At one stage, the Comedian sitting next to Mike_M talked about how easy it would be to bring down huge swaths of the Internet. I noticed Cliff High, he who correctly forecast the banking crisis and the GoM oil disaster, saying in a recent Jeff "doom-monger" Rense interview that between March 2012 and April 2013, there's a massive "data gap." So, is the internet down during that time from a cyber war/real war? Or is something else responsible? :hmm

Some very good points, there, mjc! I'm encouraged to see DonDep, L2L, yourself & others, chime in with respect to the importance & implications of this debate, as it relates to current and future events.

I very much look forward to Don's upcoming treatise "
The Ultimate Paradox", as I see several glaring contradictions, involving the motives of McConnell, his cronies (including those who 'disobey'), 'the New Group', other influential secret societies, the intelligence agencies, the current US administration, certain US congressman and the global elite (CFR, IMF, Bilderberg, etc)...

With current events (earth changes, oil spill cataclysm, economic meltdown, war, terrorism, the middle east powder keg, executive-branch incompetence, internet kill switch, etc, etc) as dismal and foreboding as they are, any insight into a future which is shaped not only by those running the planet, but forces out of the control of humanity, is highly desirable.

Thanks, in advance, to all those GT members who take the time to share their thoughts and beliefs, here, so that we may consider the information presented, in better preparing ourselves and our loved ones for the heart-wrenching road ahead.

Regards,
fulcanelli

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:14 pm
GT Truther

~~~~~A Commercial Break~~~~~

Come on, you know you want to listen to some foot tapping fun!

PS, it's twice as good in Full Screen

Go ahead, listen to another! - I know you want to!

Tim Hawkins - A Whiff of Kansas
(Someone Broke Wind)

and back to your regular scheduled programming...

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:56 pm
Site Admin

:why

Lynn - now I'm gonna be singing that dad gummed song the rest of the night! :gah

:roflmao :crylaugh

Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:49 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
:why

Lynn - now I'm gonna be singing that dad gummed song the rest of the night! :gah

:roflmao :crylaugh

ROFL - Thanks Lynn of the Woods... Laughter and giggles heard from Kansas are mine...Ooh Ooh...On the YouTube panel viewer is "Things you don't say to your wife" - Another awesome hoot along with Tim...

BB? .. What the heck is it "dad gummed" ??? I've heard that all my life and, by golly there, I still don't know where it came from or what it refers to; but it could go so many bad and deliciously dangerous places... {chuckling into the sunset}

Happy trails to all my delights and fellow God Drops, Grist

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:03 pm
GT Truther

Viva la Senility!! or might the old Banana Republic Marxist know something others don't? After all you gotta give him some credit he survived for over 50 years in power a Super Power just 80 miles to north gunning for his Cuban behind.

Quote:
Fidel Castro: Nuclear War Before Friday

According to Cuban revolutionary Fidel Castro, the United States and Israel will trigger a nuclear war before Friday that will cause the word’s richest countries to “suddenly disappear.”

Writing in his regular op-ed column “Reflections,” the former Cuban President states that missiles will fly as soon American and Israeli naval forces attempt to inspect Iranian merchant vessels.

I have absolutely no doubt that as soon as the American and Israeli warships are deployed –alongside the rest of the American military vessels positioned off the Iranian coasts– and they try to inspect the first merchant ship from that country, there will be a massive launching of missiles in both directions. At that moment exactly the terrible war will begin. It’s not possible to estimate how many vessels will be sunk or from what country.

The iconic Communist believes this conflagration will occur on or before July 2.

Obama has committed to attend the quarterfinals match on July 2, if his country’s team makes it to that stage. He supposedly knows better than anyone that the quarterfinals will not be contested because very serious developments will take place before that; or at least he should know.

Castro writes that the ensuing nuclear war might escalate to include Russia.

http://vanshardware.com/2010/06/fidel-c ... re-friday/

That's odd he uses the phrase "the terrible war" Just like the phrase Nostradamus used the terrible undoing in discribing the war that causes the "Undoing" of mankind under Mabus. Interesting indeed.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:46 pm
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf6vIUZC ... r_embedded

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:08 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
This is totally off topic folks. Yeah, I know I'm an Admin and I'm not supposed to do this :roll

BUT (just this once with everyone's permission?)

Has anyone been out to the Google News site today? Uh yeah - they've "revamped" it into a "new" format.

It totally SUCKS! I HATE IT! :rant :flame :censor :headbang

Why, why, why do folks have to improve stuff? If it ain't broke - don't fix it! :gah

Supposedly if you delete your google cookies you can get the old format back. I'm getting ready to try that.

BB's rant is now officially over and I do apologize for the OT post. :embarressed

Yes just like they "Improved" youtube and broke it :crazy :flame :headbang :puter f\_/<{1|\|9 @$$|-|0|_3$ :evil

Use this one::

http://www.google.com.au/

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:34 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Beam on the Pyramid of Kukulkan

This beam came down from the sky enveloping a person in meditation at the Gilliland Ranch in Washington.
There are definitely neat things occurring up there.

Pillars of light

Jim Hurtak once shared with me and others a story about when he, and his wife & team were visiting the pyramids in Mexico and approaching them from the jungle was a group of dangerous paramilitary guerrillas.
When the guerrillas got out in the open fields two beams of light shot down from the sky in between Jim and company and the guerrillas. Well, the guerrillas banditos after witnessing that, gave them second thoughts, stopped, and returned to the jungle, thus, enabling Jim and the others to escape.
He said they were very thankful for the help.

Dex

So in these places remains active some Anunnaki Tetrahedral Crystals, like capacitors, ready to discharge... when an appropiate trigger happend! both mental and physical...

Hint were in the Sky was the moon or Mars when it happend?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

fulcanelli wrote:

I'd like to get your take on Dadmiral's contribution to a security policy discussion debate, back there in DC, on June 8th:

The Debate: THE CYBER WAR THREAT HAS BEEN GROSSLY EXAGGERATED
Speakers:
For the motion: Marc Rotenberg, Bruce Schneier
Against the motion: VADM (Ret) John M. (Mike) McConnell, Jonathan Zittrain

While the subject matter is off-topic, I'm wondering what you're expecting from the likes of the former MJ-1, during the coming months... more of the same, like participation in debates, etc? Or shifting towards a new way of life?

Also, I haven't seen you post anything about the demise of SNEDS over on the appropriate forum, but the timing is certainly interesting... wouldn't you say? Is it just the openminds deal, or is that another cover? Something tells me they'll be Leaving Las Vegas, soon, for good.

Lastly, your 1-3 month prediction of a wake-up call will leave many wondering. Perhaps a pole on what the wake-up call could be? Or you maybe you'll just tell us what you really think... what's there to lose, at this point?

regards,
fulcanelli[/b][/color]

Watching now Don. Thanks for linking!

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:48 pm
GT Truther

Dondep"t][size=150]Dadmiral Makes The Case For NSA's Control Of The Interne[/size]

This should be required viewing for the entire GT, fulcanelli. As I said last night, I'm stunned by a number of things going on with this debate. For instance; this debate occurred 20 days ago, before the big Russian Spy Bust of all those deep Russian 'moles' that have been lurking in the suburbs of New York and Washington, DC for at least a decade and stealing Big Secrets. [/quote]

What "Big Secrets" have been stolen Don? My understanding is they have never had access to much of anything.

[quote="Dondep wrote:
Now I suspect that the recent arrests are being used as a trump card to sweep through the passage of the 'internet kill switch' that Traitor Joe Lieberman is godfathering.

What bill is this Don? I'd like to read it.

Dondep wrote:

How do you know Mike McConnell, Don?

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:38 pm
GT Truther

Shawnna

Here it is:
http://hsgac.senate.gov/public/index.cf ... b7f4cb0123

Also Shawnna, I confess to reading your blog. -- The blurb on your son's FB page is missing a line... It's my sig file for all my outgoing mail:

Watch your 'Thoughts,' they become words.
Watch your 'Words,' they become actions.
Watch your 'Actions,' they become habits.
Watch your 'Habits,
' they become character.
Watch your 'Character,' for it becomes your Destiny.

And tell your son the Video about Rick is remarkable, very moving. I was very inspired to be more selfless!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 pm
GT Truther

Shawnna wrote:
How do you know Mike McConnell, Don?

Uncle John here: A more interesting question is why did he change his name from John to Mike?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Do tell Uncle John... :popcorn

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:21 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Even more interesting is McConnell was talking about his grand children during his debate!

Dadmiral only had one child and that was "merged" with dan during an abduction and died? The dadmiral we knew didn't have any grand children?

So strange. Did the black cat just walk by twice?

What planet am I on?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:27 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next