It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:44 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
In regards to point two.

Even the militarizes most destructive weapons systems are built with 'kill switches' for example ICBM's have all have kill switches for if in case it goes off course or an ICBM is accidentally fired. All the operator has to do is flip a switch and it explodes into 100s of pieces without going off.

Do you think for one minute that if Military is about to construct an indestructible soldier they wouldn't have put in two or three back doors into that "wet ware" of that soldier.

Both O'Finioan and Aaron now claim they went ultra top secret missions. Missions of assignation of political leaders and like.

Don't you think for one minute IF those missions were real and the news of such a sericous event ever leaking out would have not only national but international implications? Implications that are best avoided in the militaries point of view.

If O'Finioan and Aaron were real Super Soliders as they claim and the program so complex as they say. Then you can bet the PTBS built at least 20 seprate kill switches in them and would NEVER ever let what they did in regards to that program to ever surface..

If O'Finioan and Aaron were the real then you can bet your bottom dollar that this would have happened the very first seconds they "talked" to any one.

"I have something to say... GASP CHOKE.. THUD!"

Selene wrote:
Shady, you said:

Shady Groves wrote:
I HIGHLY doubt that they'd allow a "Super Soldier" to live past his/her duty. No doubt that they must have some implanted biological 'kill switch' option in them in case they ever do go rogue or awol.

Interesting point, Shady, but ironically it cuts both ways:

1) He may not yet have lived "past his duty" kill-by date. They may still be abducting and using him for something. Such has been alluded to by Duncan O'Finoian, who even after coming forward still wakes up with new scars and, presumably, implants. Aaron says he's grateful that he hasn't woken up with any new scars etc "in the past few months..." Aaack. :scared

2) They DID purposely 'create' him to be an indestructible Super Soldier, didn't they? Someone who could fight any foe and win? Tougher, stronger, faster, more alert... Perhaps he IS harder to kill than they thought....

Taking points 1&2 together, it could be that since he is 'impossible to kill' they're still using him for secret high-risk missions, hence the pension etc. Hey, makes sense to me!

3) Aaron did try to self-destruct via a massive narcotics overdose.... but "someone" brought him to the ER, didn't they?

And L2L, the Facebook entry you noted of someone claiming to have served with Aaron in the Coast Guard but dissing him as a jerk, etc does, even so, still CONFIRM that Aaron was in the Coast Guard as he claims, no?

Just thinking..... :hmm

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:12 am
GT Truther

My last post hold true for UFO whistlers too.

If the UFO Cover Up is so vast and complex that they can keep it under raps for over 60s. Then the PTBs must have a very complex and intensive "kill switches" built into the system. To prevent the truth from ever reaching the surface (ie the public)

I HIGHLY doubt that most "insiders", "Sources" and Whistle blowers" that sprout out into UFO community are the real deal. What we get are low level functionaries, such as truck driver that might have delivered a tarpped covered craft to hanger some place. Thats all. An that's ultimately the best UFO community can hope for IF indeed the Cover Up is so complex.

What really changed my mind about the whole Burisch/Crain thing. That changed to from He's a Hoaxer to He could be the real deal. Was Don's private walk with Burisch when Burisch made sure he was out of range of his security and pulled Don aside into the doorway to words of "You don't know what J1 McConnell is capable of. " It was a true warning to Don and totally revealed (at least to me) That Burisch is a prisoner that he's watched 24/7 imprisoned by his security teams, by McDowell, by them all.

An they would ONLY do that if the Man knew something that cause the whole house of cards to come tumbling down.

What is it that he knows.. That's the million dollar question.

And I personally don't think its Burisch at all that posts to web,

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:34 am
GT Truther

I just got the time to sit and listen, I can relate to what this guy is saying as having some basis in truth, but, google hypnosis and you will realize where the reptelians come from. My whole family was involved in unsavory activities. It caused a place where my sister developed mpd. The mind control system works around the ability to devlep mpd. I did not , my sister did. So couldn't tell you what happened to this guy is true. My own memories are being awakened however, Wzy. This is cool. I did have one spirit friend as a child who came when I was in trouble and took me away to his house. He stayed in my body. The memory I have has is about Jubilee. It happened on the coasts of Alabama. Dauphin Island to be specific. Me a child of maybe 4 and 5 and 6 out with the men, me sitting in the truck, they filling the bed up with fish, driving through town, all of it, giving fish away on the way home. Staying all night. Now this happens to the system. The event was a temperature/atmosheric event. The fish would literally run up to the shore.

Back to Aaron:
As far as the church, was in one all my life too.

My sister was born in 47. Me 55, this guy what? 60-70's?

Shady I appreciate the info you give us. Its a place I look to for info, and I wasn't offended, cause I just didn't read it.

UJ I hear you.

I am thinking about making a REMEMBER JUBLEE t shirt.

One more thing with Aaron:
The way he talked about his handler, it felt like the man I knew as Blaine.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:36 am
GT Truther

Had a ex girl friend that was a victim of childhood abuse and adult MPD (DID) she had ninety six personalities all together.

I only found out six months into our relationship during a moment of intimacy when she had an episode. One of her "alters" a Protective personality came out. After Lisa (the core personality) regained control and was in shock that I found out. She and I sat down and she allowd me to met twenty of the strongest.

One by one they would take center stage if you will and literally come out and take over.

From a intellectual stand point is was by far the most fascinating experience of my life to see MPD face to face. People have no idea how bizzare it is. Each Personality LITERAL have a entire life to their own. Each one can alter the appearance of the indivdiual as well (slighty) for example using different muscles in the face and body instead of the core personality. Many of Lisa' alters were left handed (where she was right), voice, body expressions, also changed.

It was fascinating to say the least to see how truly vast, complex and mysterious the human mind can be.

In Lisa's case her MPD was a little out of control her theropist had a heck of time intergating her seprate personalities back into one. Yet she wasn't a danger to anyone (in fact an award winning High School Teacher by day). Nor were any of her personalities violent, Only self distructive when they had to come to terms to what happened in Lisa's childhood that gave birth to them.

What she had to cope with day to day (and extremely frightening to Core Personality) was that her alters being individuals with individual lives, likes and dislikes) would get bored being trapped as the called it the meeting room. A place in Lisa's consciousness where ALL 96 would gather. Vivian (one of Lisa's stronger protector personalities described it as large dark room. With a spotlight produced circle in the middle. Who ever stepped into the spot like had access to the world. They would literally fight each other to get access to circle. And if Lisa couldn't cope or handle the outside world she'd step off the circle and one of twenty protectors would come out take over and deal with what ever situation was causing Lisa distress.

The problem though was, and what most MPD survivors have to cope with is that being separate Individuals. Stronger alters will take the spotlight for weeks, even months at time.

For example Lisa had her own place an apartment. But Vivian (who was wild punk rocker type 20 something girl) dispised Lisa's taste in clothing, furnature even car and location of the apartment. She'd literally up and move and change everything. Then of course a month or two later Lisa would return to find her entire life now taken over and changed.

It was a bizarre experience to see. But also enlightening to see how the human mind works.

Lisa also said that for her there was always a conversation going on in her mind between all the alters. She had to live with 96 voices in the back of her mind at any given moment.

EDIT ADD:

Alot of the conspiracy sites like to say that MPD / Mind Controled slaves of the PTB, Illuminati, Military. That the person is totally unware when an alter takes over and carries out what ever mission the Ptb's have for it.

That certainly wasn't the case with Lisa. (Lisa the Core Personality) even though she was pushed off the "the spot light" by the other personalities. Was entirely aware of what the alter is doing and experiencing but is entirely helpless to stop while they were 'out of the light' sort speak. In other cases Lisa' s personality so regressed into back ground that when she finally came back out. She had no memory of what the hell happened in the period the alter had taken over. This could be days to some cases months. Total black out. Yet, at that point all Lisa had to do was ask the remaining 94 personalities to "fill her in" on the details of what that one alter had done. The other personalities like to 'tattle" on the one that takes spotlight there is a rather fierce rivalry between them.

Its certianly not true that Core personality is left totally "in the dark"

Yet.. As I said the alters have their own personalities and lives and like any human being different levels of ethics and morals. Some of them could even be called evil and while out do things that Core personality is incapable of. In Lisa's case she didn't have a evil alter.

Lisa's personalities ran the gambit though... From the age of 5- 69. Male and Female, Lesbian/Heterosexual, Highly Business Professionals to Wild and Crazy Teenagers. All of the personalities though were kept in line by group of twenty "Protectors" They kept the personalities from harming Lisa in anyway nor their existence. Also the Protectors would FULLY aware of what the alters were doing while they had grabbed the spot light and once the protector was out retify any damage or chance of discovery.

Yet in all cases the Protectors (also some times refered to as Gate Keepers) always informed Lisa of what went on when an alter had taken over the spot light for while. They never let her remain "in the dark" about any of their actions. Even if the Actions were totally against Core Personalities wishes.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:14 pm
Truth Seeker

I refer back to my original post. People like to see thing's black n white.

Why is Aaron or J Doe able to talk? Why are they not killed?
If they are legit why has their "kill switch" not be activated?

Maybe Aaron is being protected by someone. Is that really hard to believe? Many people believe in Aliens, Demons, Angels, God(s) or all four yet laugh, mock the suggestion that someone as Aaron or similar could be legit otherwise X Suggested Government, Agency would silence him.

Maybe those individuals who Aaron once was under the influence of don't' see him as a credible threat. Put Aaron on CNN. Ask him to tell his story. Let Aaron talk of the Cosmic Space Command. How he worked with super soldiers of Hybrid Dolphins. How he visited worlds though underworld portals. To us Aaron may look to pose a threat to revealing the CoverUp . However those who are body deep in the CoverUp might see Aaron as a fly on the wall not worth squatting. Why draw attention to the fly by killing it?

Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:31 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
WYZ,

Wow. From the outside looking in, it sounds like you are experiencing "gaslighting" designed to make you question your very sanity. Perhaps some folks are unhappy you are gaining your memories. Is your therapist experiencing anything weird, something telling her not to Dig perhaps, or is it just you?

Gaslighting. Street theater. Thanks for reminding me about that, Lynwood! I hadn't really thought of it in that way.

One point in Aaron's latest interview I found interesting is that both Duncan O'Finioan and David Corso recognized him. Duncan has a phone number one can call if one wants to run a few memories past him. I don't think I remember enough at this point to waste his time.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:41 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here:
Waking up with the delete key in your mouth is humor on a cosmic scale.

Remember that all things come and return to God in the long time.

We are all bozo's "on the bus, blue bus, blue bus."

"This is the end, my friend."

Thanks for the laugh, UJ. (c: It is pretty funny when you think about it.

Those waskilly wabbits! Well, I'm hunting wabbit holes! And you're right: they do shit where they eat. Sounds pretty - DUMB - to me.

It sometimes feels more like the short bus. . .

Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:56 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Unified, (May I call you that? - And welcome aboard! :wavey )

You commented re Aaron McColllum:

UnifiedCause wrote:
...Those who are body deep in the CoverUp might see Aaron as a fly on the wall not worth squatting. Why draw attention to the fly by killing it?

Yup.

That was exactly Project Camelot's basic premise: Hide in plain sight. If anything now happens to the healthy, talented 31 (?) year-old Aaron at this point, we'll all notice, won't we? (25,000+ YouTube viewers as of today.)

I think/imagine/surmise that the initial reaction among his controllers to Aaron's 'rogue' and premature recovery of his memories - this wasn't supposed to happen until he was into his 50's or 60's - must be some real consternation: How much will he remember? Where did their programming fail? At this point, I suspect there are more than a few - ahem - 'medical researchers' who may be constrained by 'let's see what happens...how much will he blab...?....will anyone believe him?' etc before deciding on a course of action. He's acting outside of their parameters. And perhaps they still need him more alive than dead, for some reason.

In that case, rather than termination, their more probable course of action will be to systematically trash his reputation, military record, character and all else a la Bob Lazar so that no UFOlogist will ever take him seriously again. Strip him of his credibility, but keep him alive.....

Yeah.

That would work.

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:09 pm
Truth Seeker

Selene wrote:
Unified, (May I call you that? - And welcome aboard! :wavey )

Hello Selene. You can call me Unified. :wavey

For those who believe Aaron's story. It is also possible he is being allowed to share his story with us. If his story is to be believed someone has went out of their way to ensure Aaron has survived going through worlds, being tested, surviving a hit n run and surviving a drug overdose which would kill most others. There could be a group of people who knowing what is going to happen over the next 10 years or less believe shutting down these people will only draw unnecessary attention to them and which will divert people's attentions from their creatively controlled social media.

Others might be killed, or "deactivated" should prominent people believe they are threatened. However if a story shared does not threaten the lively hood of a Congressmen for example. We mostly find people are killed when they can expose another person or can provide direct proof of a person's involvement. However unless I have missed a interview or memo I do not recall any person being outed as such.

Regards.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Welcome to the site Unified, any questions please just ask, most anyone will be willing to help. If it is more complicated one of us in admin can. Enjoy your time here. ;)

Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:30 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Big ole Texas Howdy, Unified! :wavey

We're glad you're here!

As Siam said if you have any questions or concerns just ask - we don't bite - well not much anyway! :roflmao

We hope you pull up a chair and pour a cup of coffee (or your favorite beverage), set a spell and chat.

Welcome, aboard! :heart

P.S. - Love the new avatar, Shady! :heart

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:00 pm
Truth Seeker

Many thanks for the warm welcome.

Hopefully at least one of you lol will find me interesting enough to view my posts and respond if willing. :lol

I have a question that has made me depressed due to the little knowledge I have. I am 27 and since becoming interested in Aliens after watching a UFO Documentary on TV at age 9 I feel to this day and each year we do not know if anything more than we did when Roswell became popular.

No doubt others feel differently, hopefully.

So my question - How far have we come in the last 25 years?. Have we learned more about who these Aliens are? Were they come from? Of the Space Command Aka Navy Command? Do we know the the secrets under Egypt? Or are we still infants in the dark looking for a brighter light to the truth?

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:10 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Human race 'will be extinct 'within 100 years due to population explosion'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... osion.html

By Niall Firth
Last updated at 1:59 AM on 19th June 2010
Professor Frank Fenner

Professor Frank Fenner has warned that the human race can not survive

As the scientist who helped eradicate smallpox he certainly know a thing or two about extinction.

And now Professor Frank Fenner, emeritus professor of microbiology at the Australian National University, has predicted that the human race will be extinct within the next 100 years.

He has claimed that the human race will be unable to survive a population explosion and 'unbridled consumption.’

Fenner told The Australian newspaper that 'homo sapiens will become extinct, perhaps within 100 years.'

'A lot of other animals will, too,' he added.

'It's an irreversible situation. I think it's too late. I try not to express that because people are trying to do something, but they keep putting it off.'

Since humans entered an unofficial scientific period known as the Anthropocene - the time since industrialisation - we have had an effect on the planet that rivals any ice age or comet impact, he said.

Fenner, 95, has won awards for his work in helping eradicate the variola virus that causes smallpox and has written or co-written 22 books.

He announced the eradication of the disease to the World Health Assembly in 1980 and it is still regarded as one of the World Health Organisation's greatest achievements.

He was also heavily involved in helping to control Australia's myxomatosis problem in rabbits.

Last year official UN figures estimated that the world’s population is currently 6.8 billion. It is predicted to exceed seven billion by the end of 2011.

Fenner blames the onset of climate change for the human race’s imminent demise.

He said: 'We'll undergo the same fate as the people on Easter Island.

'Climate change is just at the very beginning. But we're seeing remarkable changes in the weather already.'

'The Aborigines showed that without science and the production of carbon dioxide and global warming, they could survive for 40,000 or 50,000 years.

‘But the world can't. The human species is likely to go the same way as many of the species that we've seen disappear.'
Earth's population

A map of the world from an atlas which concentrates on population rather than land mass released last year. The Earth's population is due to hit 7bn by next year

Retired professor Stephen Boyden, a colleague of Professor Fenner, said that while there was deep pessimism among some ecologists, others had a more optimistic view.

'Frank may well be right, but some of us still harbour the hope that there will come about an awareness of the situation and, as a result the revolutionary changes necessary to achieve ecological sustainability.'

Simon Ross, the vice-chairman of the Optimum Population Trust, said: 'Mankind is facing real challenges including climate change, loss of bio-diversity and unprecedented growth in population.'

Professor Fenner's chilling prediction echoes recent comments by Prince Charles who last week warned of ‘monumental problems’ if the world’s population continues to grow at such a rapid pace.

And it comes after Professor Nicholas Boyle of Cambridge University said that a 'Doomsday' moment will take place in 2014 - and will determine whether the 21st century is full of violence and poverty or will be peaceful and prosperous.

in the last 500 years there has been a cataclysmic 'Great Event' of international significance at the start of each century, he claimed.

In 2006 another esteemed academic, Professor James Lovelock, warned that the world's population may sink as low as 500 million over the next century due to global warming.

He claimed that any attempts to tackle climate change will not be able to solve the problem, merely buy us time.
click to delete

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:41 pm
GT Truther

UnifiedCause wrote:
So my question - How far have we come in the last 25 years?. Have we learned more about who these Aliens are? Were they come from? Of the Space Command Aka Navy Command? Do we know the the secrets under Egypt? Or are we still infants in the dark looking for a brighter light to the truth?

Depends on who you ask, Unified. :-)

Many 'believe' quite strongly one way, or the other.

I, for one, am quite confident that the older I get, the greater the opportunity to explore all of Life's mysteries. :-)

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:54 pm
Site Admin

I agree with Shawanna, Unified but lean more towards

Quote:
Or are we still infants in the dark looking for a brighter light to the truth?

I think the Universe is patiently waiting for us to mature before fully revealing itself. :heart

You know I was talking to my friend Desdemona the other day.
She runs this space station and bake shop down near Boomtown.
She told me that human beings are flawed individuals.
The cosmic bakers took us out of the oven a little too early.
And that's the reason were as crazy as we are and I believe it.

Stanley Kubrick and his buddy Hal now don't look that abstract.
So I'll put on my Bob Marley tape and practice what I preach.
Get jah lost in the reggae mon as I walk along the beach.
Stay in touch with my insanity really is the only way.
Its a jungle out there kiddies -have a very fruitful day!

:yamon

With many apologies to Jimmy Buffet for butchering his song. :roflmao

Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:31 am
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Hang in there Wyz. Here is hoping you get those demons out of your head. I just bought volume VIII of the Shurangama Sutra, "The Fifty Skandha-Demon States." One can not confront a demon unless one knows about them.

Uncle John here: OMG! Who would have ever thought? I started reading the above book and it is the best Anthropologist study of offworlders that I have ever been exposed to. This book should be on Shady's bookshelf.

Bob Dean's wife, Marcia Schafer, wrote a book in 1999 called, "Confessions of an Intergalactic Anthropologist." Good book. Let me quote from page 58, "Although extraterrestrials may seem callous using methods like this that are based in fear, they work. These beings do not understand humans, and they see no harm in this method that is effective."

Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Wyzyrd wrote:
I'm guessing stabbing a reptilian would just piss him off. (c: But I did grab one once. Yep, sure did. I think I wrote about it before here; he had wings. I got Royalty, no less! (c;

My good friend and NA/AA sponsor was also my Addictions Counselor at the VA for the past sixteen years. He retired last summer. You asked if my therapist was experiencing anything weird - well - as I said one of her triplets is drawing pictures of greys. And my friend, the NA/AA sponsor and former therapist for addictions is also a contactee. After I told him about the delete key he woke up one night last week with his face on fire. In the mirror it was bright red. Three nights ago he sat outside and watched a huge triangle hover over his house, out on the edge of town. So, yeah. (c:

If the latest two episodes were indeed warnings, well, whomever it is, keep on keeping on, because I'm not gonna shut up. There are things I've told my psychologist that I have yet to commit to the internet. She suggested I contact Camelot with it, but I don't think I'll do that. Not at this point, anyway. I'm just not that big of fish, or at least I don't think I am.

My psychologist never digs. She just listens, and nudges occasionally. I've been tap-dancing around my childhood with her for two years. I finally emailed her all I've posted here recently except for last night. We've explored the possibility that having been molested, and that my first memories are in the third grade, and are of being molested etc. could be the reason I cannot recall anything before the third grade. But things just don't fit. After I emailed her, and she digested what I had written, I had a session with her. I kept interrupting myself with more fragmented memories from Before. Cement rooms, doctors, disfigured children, and a image I cannot get rid of consisting of a curved slide. Crawling through long underground tunnels. Night time terrors, and faces in the windows. Large lizards in my closet. Other things. My teddy bear was alive, and I knew that he'd finally say something, but he never did. My first stepmother, the one who threw me into the snow with all my belongings (fourth grade) threw my bear away. I also had a dream about her, wherein she chased me all around the house, and turned into what I then called a T-Rex in the laundry room. Maybe somebody just dropped me on my head when I was little. (c: I have a large scar on the back of my head, and another large scar on my forehead (buried in wrinkles now - heh). It's interesting to note that I have boxes of baby pictures (from my Dad's belongings after he passed in 2005) and pictures of me on a tricycle and in a suit, and also in a Boy Scout uniform from when I was living with my mom - during the third grade. There are no pictures of me in between those years. Every picture from the third grade on shows the scar on my forehead. Sorry, just thinking with my fingers on the keyboard here.

One point in Aaron's latest interview I found interesting is that both Duncan O'Finioan and David Corso recognized him. Duncan has a phone number one can call if one wants to run a few memories past him. I don't think I remember enough at this point to waste his time.

Thanks for sharing. Keep up.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:03 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
Shady Groves wrote:
Had a ex girl friend that was a victim of childhood abuse and adult MPD (DID) she had ninety six personalities all together.

Incredible. :huh

Is she doing fine nowadays ?

Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:06 pm
GT Truther

The last I heard Lisa's doing great back to full time teaching. Husband new baby (she had two childern from a previous marriage) life is normal and happy for her. We broke apart for reasons other then her MPD, though that was bid of an odd break up. I kept getting calls from several of alter personalities for months that followed. Were as Lisa and I broke up several of her alters didn't agree to break up and tried to get us back together again..lol Though we finally went our sepreate ways in 96.

I still though stay in touch with her by way email and we remain somewhat friends.

Cyberbird wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

Incredible. :huh

Is she doing fine nowadays ?

Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:58 pm
GT Truther

A must listen to interview with James Fox Documentary flimmaker on the scene in the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill and finding that the cleanup is more of a cover up! Far less is being done than is needed.

Go to Unknowncountry.com and click on "Dreamland" in the upper right corner then you want the June 16th 2010 broadcast on the bottom!

Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Thanks Shady for the link, and I love your avatar! ;)

Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:17 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Another accidental second sun sighting

Kid has no idea what he captured.... Here's what it is:

cmrich82 — June 09, 2010 — This is the second trip of my home made high altitude weather balloon photography project, Pacific Star. The balloon was launched at 5:37pm (PST) from Oxnard, CA and reached an altitude of 125,000 feet snapping photos and recording video along the way. The balloon burst, the parachute deployed, and the payload floated down for 35 minutes, landing near an old olive orchard Northeast of Santa Paula.

Pacific Star II Scroll time to: 1:48

Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:36 pm
Site Admin

Shady Groves wrote:
A must listen to interview with James Fox Documentary flimmaker on the scene in the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill and finding that the cleanup is more of a cover up! Far less is being done than is needed.

Go to Unknowncountry.com and click on "Dreamland" in the upper right corner then you want the June 16th 2010 broadcast on the bottom!

I tried to shorten the process and provide a direct link but when I look for the 16th there is NO SUCH LINK?

Did you mean the 19th or is ths 16th link now missing?

http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/

Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
Another accidental second sun sighting

I am not sure if that's a second sun sighting or a simple lens flare?
Because I am NO expert in either I will say that I am on the fence with this paticular case, although I must admit it has made me go hmmmm :sherlock

What has really got me wondering is this, lets say I launch the same ballon in X city and it goes almost out of our atmosphere and back, what are the chances that it will land right back in the same county let alone the same country that it was launched in?
Something about this makesvideo makes me go :hmm

Again I am NO expert and I applaud this individual's effort, wish we had more of them to challange NASA & the likes...

Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:29 pm
Profile WWW

The last one I read of had a GPS unit in it, L. ;)

Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:44 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 37  Next