It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:55 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
What Mur out to debunk a Monsignor now?

Careful there Mur Balducci was A TRUE exorcist in the catholic church they do nothing but study demonology, magic and beliefs in order to defeat the devil at his own tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua26wcJ8Z80

See all of his interviews in menu at the side..

Mur wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrado_Balducci

Quote:
Monsignor Corrado Balducci, (born May 11, 1923 in Italy died September 20, 2008 in Italy[1]), was a Roman Catholic theologian of the Vatican Curia,[2] a close friend of the pope,[3] long time exorcist for the Archdiocese of Rome,[2] and a Prelate of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and the Society for the Propagation of the Faith.[2] He has written several books about the subliminal messages in rock and metal music, diabolic possessions, and extraterrestrials.[2] Monsignor Balducci often appeared on Italian TV to talk about satanism, religion, and extraterrestrials.[4]

Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:35 pm
Truth Seeker

I said he was dead...not debunked...your link had a date of April 2010, with no mention he died in 2008.

And it has nothing to do with the lies told by Richard, Clay and Shawn?

Can you point out anything at all that is factually wrong with our article as posted?

What is the one thing that is undeniable...that screams intel op to you in the story?

I know you don't believe Richard's story as told...do you?

Shady Groves wrote:

Careful there Mur Balducci was A TRUE exorcist in the catholic church they do nothing but study demonology, magic and beliefs in order to defeat the devil at his own tricks.

Mur wrote:

Quote:
Monsignor Corrado Balducci, (born May 11, 1923 in Italy died September 20, 2008 in Italy[1]), was a Roman Catholic theologian of the Vatican Curia,[2] a close friend of the pope,[3] long time exorcist for the Archdiocese of Rome,[2] and a Prelate of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and the Society for the Propagation of the Faith.[2] He has written several books about the subliminal messages in rock and metal music, diabolic possessions, and extraterrestrials.[2] Monsignor Balducci often appeared on Italian TV to talk about satanism, religion, and extraterrestrials.[4]

Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:29 pm
Truth Seeker

And by the way..I'm a Christian...Quaker to be exact

But that does not change the fact the lies have been exposed in the UN/Source "A" tale.

Truth built on a foundation of lies is not exactly the christian way...now is it?

Why now do you provide cover for Shawn and Clay Pickering and Michael Salla?

Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:33 pm
Truth Seeker

We also had a conversation about 6 months ago in which you indicated to me some concerns you had about Shawn and Clay.

Now all of a sudden they are protected whistle blowers?

What's changed?

Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:55 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:

Mur wrote:

Quote:

That is actually a big turnaround when you consider that some sightimgs of Mary talk of aliens as devels. Probably fallen angels. And I seem to remember church talk as saying the same thing.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:26 pm
GT Truther

LOL LOOK!!

Aww.. Noo.. Similar to the one in erm.. where was it now :hmm Norway

Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Freak we discussed the Noray Lights on this thread a while back,

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1187&p=19950&hilit=spiral+lights+norway#p19950

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Mur, I heard a reference to the Amkon message board, and I was less than impressed with what you and your buddies said when I checked out your thread.

You have revenge in your heart because you were banned from OM, despite a whole lot of posts.

Revenge and not truth is your main motivation.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:00 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
Mur, I heard a reference to the Amkon message board, and I was less than impressed with what you and your buddies said when I checked out your thread.

You have revenge in your heart because you were banned from OM, despite a whole lot of posts.

It is rather obvious, I can only agree midnight.

epo3

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:41 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
Please review this clip:

Regading the Future Projections show to Amaury Rivera Toro by the Friendly ET...

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

midnight wrote:

You are free to believe what you want...however what in the report is wrong?

What did we make up?

Instead of resorting to character assassinations....wouldn't be prudent to discuss the data rather than the personalities?

All I've heard is I'm this or I'm that...but in the mean time the lies the ufo community have been told are rationalized as part of disclosure.

No good truth comes from lies.

And until you walk in my shoes, I wouldn't presume to know what is my heart. I've have been called every name in the book by plenty of folks at OM and else where....Shady also practically accused me of attempted murder.

At amkon I can say what i want...without censorship and it isn't any different that what others have said about me already.

I never accused anyone of murder though :roll

But I guess you think it is all a big joke on me.

All I did was expose the lies being told to everyone.

Why does it make me a bad guy to disclose the truth....ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU ALL PROFESS TO WANT?

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:28 am
Truth Seeker

epo3 wrote:
midnight wrote:

It is rather obvious, I can only agree midnight.

epo3

Gee...what a shock....I'm guessing an OMF moderator could not possibly be biased. :roll

Again...dispute the data, instead of attacking my character.

However...the only reason my character is being attacked, is because there are no flaws in the data the report contains.

It's been what...two weeks now?

Not one challenge to anything...other than Salla pointing out Maccabee's flip flop.

I concede Bruce flipped....my is that my fault?

Does anyone still maintain Richard Theilmann is an alien ambassador?

Has anyone proven that a UN secret meeting took place?

Does anyone believe Theilmann at all?

These are the real questions that are being obscured by attacks on my and others character.

Save face if you must.....but at least ask yourself just what is plausible and just what isn't given the un-refuted data

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:36 am
GT Truther

I don't know what any of you are referring to. so I cannot possibly be biased. Link me.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Yup - same here!!

Please help us out Mur - either the local post or the refering link - please... :dunno

Been on point duty over here, so not up to date.

But imagine my surprise and mirth at the closing lines of the Movie - 2012 : mentioning that my home ground ends up safe and high and dry in the after period! That was quite cool! 30S 30 E...

T's why I moved here.

:cool :candle :cool

Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:10 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

I don't know where to start...but this link might get the ball rolling.

I outed source "A"...and exposed the lies....I had help

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/20 ... a-exposed/

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/20 ... -a-update/

Now...since...I have been called all types of names...mostly on OMF

This post by Shady takes the cake though..

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 156#257869

Quote:
You know Mur, Caryn, RU crowd..

Here's something to chew on in your thoughts for second or two..

What IF

Steven's little orgasm over discovering the identity of Source A and going to press with it. Actually has cost the lives of Clay and Shawn and Source A? The chance is remote.. yet still there and a real possibility.

There is a real good reason true investigators 'sit on' their information for years sometimes decades. In order to keep certain people 'talking' and breathing. And while they talk eventually you can make a flow chart back to source and see the full scope of things.

Just some thoughts,

Shady

Fact...Richard Theilmann or Clay and Shawn Pickering or both have repeatedly lied to the ufo community.

Shady or the whole world maybe okay with the lying...I'm not.

I don't really care if the intelligence community is involved or not...lies are still lies.

The truth of disclosure cannot be built on a foundation of lies.

As long as the ufo community rationalizes these lies as a form of disclosure...ie Serpo, Seinu, Burisch, Drones, UN secret meeting, more lies are what we will get.

These tales have to be rejected harshly...they offer no proof, and I would suggest they paint a false picture of reality.

Salla actually said to me ..... I have to prove the UN secret meeting never happened.

Excuse me...who exactly proved they did happen?

Is Theilmann credible?

Does anyone believe this man claims that he is the alien ambassador to rock like and reptoid aliens?

Would he allow himself and actually pose for pictures with a name tag...is this and other behavior believable?

Certainly there are legitimate outstanding questions remaining...but instead of character assassination about me .....how about you actually ask the questions to those that can answer?

Oh...Clay and Shawn have disappeared?

And I'm the bad guy?

Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:33 pm
GT Truther

Mur wrote:
midnight wrote:

You are free to believe what you want...however what in the report is wrong?

What did we make up?

Instead of resorting to character assassinations....wouldn't be prudent to discuss the data rather than the personalities?

All I've heard is I'm this or I'm that...but in the mean time the lies the ufo community have been told are rationalized as part of disclosure.

No good truth comes from lies.

And until you walk in my shoes, I wouldn't presume to know what is my heart. I've have been called every name in the book by plenty of folks at OM and else where....Shady also practically accused me of attempted murder.

At amkon I can say what i want...without censorship and it isn't any different that what others have said about me already.

I never accused anyone of murder though :roll

But I guess you think it is all a big joke on me.

All I did was expose the lies being told to everyone.

Why does it make me a bad guy to disclose the truth....ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU ALL PROFESS TO WANT?

Like a lot of the so-called insiders who come forward, the data revealed starts out quite credible, and then eventually goes off the rails and begins to sound rather ludicrous (aka SERPO), where those behind the "disclosure" begin to take the ufer community literally for a ride. We've seen it happen time and time again. I've not followed the Pickerings case as closely as you have, Mur and Shady, but after the initial UN meeting revelation -- which may or may not have taken place -- the Pickerings started to reveal data from their source which really was beginning to border on fantasy. That surprised me because I thought the Pickering brothers were intelligent blokes with fully functional BS detectors. I guess they got distracted by the limelight, eh? I did catch some of the recent debate over the credibility of the Pickerings story on the Kevin Smith Show recently, where one guest in the camp opposing the Pickerings claimed that they took the SOM manual directly out of Linda Moulton Howe's book, and it wasn't a copy of a copy from Area 51 as the Pickerings had claimed. If it's the 1954 Special Operations Manual, then it's been at the majesticdocuments now for almost a decade. I'm surprised that Kevin Smith or his guest didn't know that.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:36 pm
Truth Seeker

That was me...I was the guest on the Kevin Smith Show.

The SOM was not something I researched personally....but the way it was presented by the Pickerings was a lie

And her is the link exposing it....OMF exposed it as false, and it was never disputed by the Pickering's...but they claimed their original must have gotten switch by the PtB. And people believed it!
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... e=4#137057

The SOM the way the Pickering's presented it is a total lie.

The question remains...Are Clay and Shawn in on the deception?

Why have Clay and Shawn not come forward for over two weeks?

Dupes or willing dupes?

Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:53 pm
GT Truther

Post Concern's of the Sun
Dee posted the below...the world's and PTB's greatest concern. Hurtak was told what to expect about this during his contact.
Now discussed as an evolving scientific review.

Dex

Here is a spectacular coronal hole. Largest I've ever seen on the sun.

_http://www.greatdreams.com/solar/2010/space-weather-june-2010.html_
(http://www.greatdreams.com/solar/2010/s ... -2010.html)

Scroll down. If you save that picture to your computer - you'll need a 40
" screen to see it fully.

It's incredible.

Dee

Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:19 pm
Truth Seeker

WOW :awe

That is crazy!

Here is a website I like to use to see what the sun is up to: http://www.solarcycle24.com

Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:32 pm
GT Truther

Mur wrote:
That was me...I was the guest on the Kevin Smith Show.

The SOM was not something I researched personally....but the way it was presented by the Pickerings was a lie

And her is the link exposing it....OMF exposed it as false, and it was never disputed by the Pickering's...but they claimed their original must have gotten switch by the PtB. And people believed it!
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... e=4#137057

The SOM the way the Pickering's presented it is a total lie.

The question remains...Are Clay and Shawn in on the deception?

Why have Clay and Shawn not come forward for over two weeks?

Dupes or willing dupes?

Oh right. Sorry, I couldn't recall your full name when I posted previously. Now your surname's come to me. It's Murray, right?

Cheers for the link. If Source A had produced a more recent version of the SOM-101, say from 1989, with photos, then he would have been standing on a lot more firmer ground than he is now. Instead he conveniently produces the 1954 SOM101 -- which personally I think is the genuine article BTW -- that's been in the public domain for more than a decade. Currently, I'd say your conclusions are probably correct. Source A doesn't have much of a leg to stand on.

Maybe the reason the Pickerings have disappeared is more out of embarrassment than anything else? They realize they've been "had." Not a nice feeling to have to endure. :gah

Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:52 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Concern's of the Sun
Dex wrote:
Dee posted the below...the world's and PTB's greatest concern. Hurtak was told what to expect about this during his contact.
Now discussed as an evolving scientific review.

Dex

Here is a spectacular coronal hole. Largest I've ever seen on the sun.

_http://www.greatdreams.com/solar/2010/space-weather-june-2010.html_
(http://www.greatdreams.com/solar/2010/s ... -2010.html)

Scroll down. If you save that picture to your computer - you'll need a 40
" screen to see it fully.

It's incredible.

Dee

You can say that again, Dex. That's some rift.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Well - I have to admit that for the last hour and a half, I have been superbly entertained. I am smiling like a Cheshire cat and there ain't any milk around!

Mur - thank you for being on the scene and posting those comments. The stories at realityuncovered have made me an instant fan. Your being called into doubt here on the GT is a mystery to me too sir! Kudos to you and Stephen B and the rest of the Cru over there on a fine job of exposure.

But the crown on the story for me personally was the dishevelled way "MR. Salla" handled himself. No wonder I eventually got the creeps and resigned off his P4C site last year. :crazy :roll

These two stories INCLUDING the posted comments HAVE to be read! Disclosure has always been an unnecessary mystery to me, but now I am a little wiser to who some of the real BS-ters are in the history of lies about the UFO/ET subject. :hmm

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2010/05/ufology-exopolitics-special-source-a-exposed/

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2010/05/ufology-and-expolitics-special-%E2%80%93-source-a-update/

And it begs an aswer (for me at least) from SHADY as to his attack on Mur? What gives, or have you put your credibility on the line here good Sir? :nono :hmm

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I've followed the Source A story from close to the beginning.

Over the years, I've found some amazing parallels to the insider stories of those who have had official offworlder contact. These official contactee's seem to be under extensive mind control. With this in mind, how can we believe anything these official contactee's relate because they don't possess a stable enough mind to keep anything straight. Over the years, I've taken enough LSD to understand the state of mind which is literally out of this world. Thank God this effect last only a short time.

The Pickering's brothers were the perfect pair to relate the Source A story. The burisch crowd was not so lucky, LOL.

Mur, I wish you had considered the effect of your report more than you considered the veracity of it. I miss Clay comments and those of Source A through the brothers.

I long ago quit posting on this OMF thread when Clay got mad at me for suggesting that he ask Source A and his superiors if they have considered that they were completely controlled by the offworlders. To me, this is the whole problem.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:53 pm
Profile WWW

What a great post Dex. We have not seen the beginning of the Sun's most surprising display's, but I agree with MJC - this has to rank as one of the most awesome images of the Sun yet! Further down that page you posted, is an interesting comment with the following image:

Quote:
CORONAL HOLE: NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory is monitoring a dark rift in the sun's atmosphere. The spacecraft's Atmospheric Imaging Assembly (AIA) took this extreme ultraviolet picture just hours ago:

It's a "coronal hole," a vast region where the sun's magnetic field has opened up and allowed the solar wind to escape. Indeed, a solar wind stream flowing from this hole is heading toward Earth, due to arrive on June 7th or 8th. High latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras on those dates. Hi-res Bonus: A 4096x4096 pixel version of this image is available. Click here to explore the coronal hole in high resolution. Hi-res Bonus #2: "I was examining the dark rift on the sun, when I noticed a peculiar and familiar image," says Micheal French of Washington DC. "At 1988x2645 on the high-res image, there is a design that looks like a human eye:. I scoff at such things, the face on Mars, etc, but you must admit they are pretty neat. I think our brains are designed to find familiar things, and mine did just that."

:clap :clap

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post The Three Rings of Source A and the Ringling Pickering Bros.
:awe :awe :alien That IS an amazing photo of the corona! There may be a different explanation for that dark rift than we've yet been told.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lynnwood wrote:
I don't know what any of you are referring to. so I cannot possibly be biased. Link me.

Mur wrote:
I don't know where to start...but this link might get the ball rolling.

I outed source "A"...and exposed the lies....I had help

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/20 ... a-exposed/

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/20 ... -a-update/

Now...since...I have been called all types of names...mostly on OMF

This post by Shady takes the cake though..

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 156#257869

Quote:
You know Mur, Caryn, RU crowd..

Here's something to chew on in your thoughts for second or two..

What IF

Steven's little orgasm over discovering the identity of Source A and going to press with it. Actually has cost the lives of Clay and Shawn and Source A? The chance is remote.. yet still there and a real possibility.

There is a real good reason true investigators 'sit on' their information for years sometimes decades. In order to keep certain people 'talking' and breathing. And while they talk eventually you can make a flow chart back to source and see the full scope of things.

Just some thoughts,

Shady

Fact...Richard Theilmann or Clay and Shawn Pickering or both have repeatedly lied to the ufo community.

Shady or the whole world maybe okay with the lying...I'm not.

I don't really care if the intelligence community is involved or not...lies are still lies.

The truth of disclosure cannot be built on a foundation of lies.

As long as the ufo community rationalizes these lies as a form of disclosure...ie Serpo, Seinu, Burisch, Drones, UN secret meeting, more lies are what we will get.

These tales have to be rejected harshly...they offer no proof, and I would suggest they paint a false picture of reality.

Salla actually said to me ..... I have to prove the UN secret meeting never happened.

Excuse me...who exactly proved they did happen?

Is Theilmann credible?

Does anyone believe this man claims that he is the alien ambassador to rock like and reptoid aliens?

Would he allow himself and actually pose for pictures with a name tag...is this and other behavior believable?

Certainly there are legitimate outstanding questions remaining...but instead of character assassination about me .....how about you actually ask the questions to those that can answer?

Oh...Clay and Shawn have disappeared?

And I'm the bad guy?

Lynnwood, I have to say that's a good link to put the contretemps between Mur and Shady into perspective.

Mur may have done us all a favor in validating what I've been saying all along, though Shady has a point about 'exposure' (particularly in light of what was, er, 'exposed' :yamon ). Still, the very idea that a negative has to be proven first is laughable. It isn't incumbent on any of us to prove that the "secret UN meeting" did NOT happen; it's the responsibility of those offering it up as some kind of 'evidence' that what was allegedly discussed (at the alleged meeting) has or had a basis in fact.

Once again, as I insisted at the time "Source A" gained notoriety as the 'whistleblower flavor of the month', another Pied Piper is found to have been Piping it. Burisch officially went Pied Piper in May 2006. Before that, the implications of what was coming out during all the 'buzz' were a lot more truthful than the officially sanctioned 'product' we were greeted with when "Tell The World" went corporate. Serpo paved the way for it, as was intended all along. We were even warned about this very thing, and I've stood fast in my view, though the passage of time has seasoned it. The entire melodrama about "Source A" was just another step in the ongoing process of distraction and bamboozling. The Coverup is a very cleverly-concealed enigma, wrapped in a mystery, and finally a Bazooka Joe wrapper. (Just to get that image of a wad of gum firmly in your mind.) There will be a new "Source B", or Project Serpo, but they all stem from the prototype of them all - the Dan Burisch Saga. While DB is a real individual, and attested truthfully to what he knew, it was the manner of the "show" that surrounded him that's been replicated. Find a character in the 'official' establishment (military officer, much easier than microbiologist), lure in an 'interested truthseeker' to 'find' him, to 'make contact', and use a forum to put forth the proposition (OMF was the 'designed' replacement for what GLP had been the original and genuine version of). I said as much way back when the words "Source A" first crossed the lips of some here, who got it from Salla's Exopolitics scene.

So I have to say, Mur, after reading about 2/3rds of your article at that first link, you've actually done the homework that gives the assessment all the more authority. Shady's point is well-taken, but I doubt there's anything for anyone involved in this charade will be hurt. There may be a round of drinks at a few pubs over it all, but who could possibly get hurt, and for what? Is there a hi-rez photo of Zbig and Heinz and Dadmiral and Big Dick and maybe Kofi Annan standing on an enclosed gallery, with any extraterestrials in the picture? Maybe shaking hands, an actual text of the Tau-9, or the OF-9? JFC IN HEAVEN! mjc rightly points out that the SOM-101 is old news. Why not a blueprint of Level 5, with affidavits from an architect and two others who were there at the time, with an actual photo of an EBE, ANY EBE? Because NONE of that kind of evidence will ever be allowed, either by human authorities or their ET allies, of BOTH spiritual persuasions. The ONLY thing that would be acceptable would be the kind of announcement by those in Majestic and/or the President of the United States, made on the MSM, that would admit to the truth of the situation. Barring that, and logic tells us that is unlikely to change at least until the 'signs' become unmistakable, we can only use logic and intuition to determine if we're being deceived.

Meanwhile, UFoology needs more 'content', and at least Source A and the Ringling Pickering Bros. should get an Emmy (or whatever the 'ufer' community awards its most outstanding characters for their mind-absorbing prowess) for his role.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 37  Next