It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
:hmm
Well actually it looks as if something HIT it if you ask me!

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:49 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Quote:
Well actually it looks as if something HIT it if you ask me

It does look like it's splitting apart at the seams, doesn't it?

Anybody else see a dragon? :huh

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:52 pm
Truth Seeker

mjc wrote:
Maybe the reason the Pickerings have disappeared is more out of embarrassment than anything else? They realize they've been "had." Not a nice feeling to have to endure. :gah

Well they should get over their embarrassment and man up.

Logging onto OMF everyday but not posting anything is disingenuous and frankly insulting to those that followed and believe in their tale.

I'm looking forward to them returning, answering questions, and aiding in the investigation....because it is going to continue whether they like it or not.

Either they can define their participation in this, or it will be defined for them

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:57 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:
Well actually it looks as if something HIT it if you ask me

It does look like it's splitting apart at the seams, doesn't it?

Anybody else see a dragon? :huh

Well actually yes!

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:58 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hello Mur,

If you don't mind me asking who/what is that in your avatar.

Oh thank god i didn't sign up there! at OMF they are :crazy

and guess whom is using openminds.tv to push their BS Dan & Marci

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:59 pm
Profile YIM
Truth Seeker

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here:
snip
Mur, I wish you had considered the effect of your report more than you considered the veracity of it. I miss Clay comments and those of Source A through the brothers.
snip

Either Richard was lying, and the Pickering's willing dupes, or both were lying, or just the Pickering's?

I'm sorry you miss the fairy tale, but that's all it was, unless you are willing to consider that the truth of disclosure is built on lies, and you are okay with that

Too often the ufo community accepts tall tales and accepts the fact the none of these so called whistle blowers have any substance to back up their claims.

Granted there are a few trustworthy ufo researchers and those whose testimony is worth considering...but the likes of Stone, Dean are documented liars

Theilmann is no different....don't be surprised if he ends up on the tour

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:07 pm
Truth Seeker

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Hello Mur,

If you don't mind me asking who/what is that in your avatar.

Oh thank god i didn't sign up there! at OMF they are :crazy

and guess whom is using openminds.tv to push their BS Dan & Marci

http://jayalders.com/galleries/painting ... l-surf-art

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:11 pm
GT Truther

Mur wrote:
Theilmann is no different....don't be surprised if he ends up on the tour

LOL Theilmann is a (no offense to anyone that may be posting here with cerebral palsy) SPASTIC I've read his BS and I looked at it and went WTFBBQ which stands for what the **** Boy be quiet!

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:13 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I thought it might have been part of a picture like that that's Nice do you do any surfing yourself? I would if i could

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:17 pm
Profile YIM
Truth Seeker

I am in fact a surfer

I surf here 111th 08247

Nuns Beach

Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:50 pm
GT Truther

I LIKE THIS

Lyrics:

Night is near, beginning ending
Dawning dark the skies are sending
Cry of black and cry of sorrow
End of light and end of morrow
From without the night is calling
From within the night is mauling
Single sign of darkness dawning
Wretched light of darkness morning

Evil hears and evil watches.
Evil knows and evil judges.
Brings to bloom the darkest flower,
this will be the darkest hour.
From the dust and soil awaken
spirits lost and souls forsaken
They will rise from over yonder
They will fly and they will wander.

Through the flames I see them coming
Through the flames I see them longing
They have come to end the living
unforetold and unforgiving.

They are here, they crave, they hunger
With the damned the nights grow longer
Twisted limbs and twisted faces
Demons from the darkest places.

But, have no fear, I've come to save you
Trust in me, that's all you can do
I lay to rest your fear and worry
Come to me! Come on, let's hurry!

This is where you find your ending
Welcome to a death so mending
you try to scream, your life is diming
Cause I'm from Hell and DOOM I'm bringing!

Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:20 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Personally I'm in Dan Smith's camp on the source a disappearance and alike. Total military opperation, RU didn't expose anything the military didn't want exposed as means for a cover.

Mur you don't know whats going on behind the scenes more email traffic then I've seen in a decade!

Oh and you RU guys don't bother hacking emails for info people are using disposable one time view emails this time.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:27 am
Site Admin

For those of you that expressed an interest in making a small donation to help cover our hosting fee's please see this thread in the Announcment Area.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1998&p=26582#p26582

Thanks all and sorry for the interuption in what seems to be a great discussion about Source A.

Shady you never did answer my question as to why or how you came to the conclussion that I was hooked up with the Majestic Group.
Also you claimed that Don was playing games with us and was in cahoots with the D&M Show.

With all that has transpired in the past few pages I personally think that some sort of explanation is in order don't you :hmm

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:30 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Shady Groves wrote:
Personally I'm in Dan Smith's camp on the source a disappearance and alike. Total military opperation, RU didn't expose anything the military didn't want exposed as means for a cover.

Mur you don't know whats going on behind the scenes more email traffic then I've seen in a decade!

Oh and you RU guys don't bother hacking emails for info people are using disposable one time view emails this time.

I know lies when I see them and the truth of disclosure will never be built on lies.

If your happy with lies as your disclosure so be it.....I'm not satisfied with lies.

Regarding the emails...looks like I did something right...'eh?

However...if this was a military/IC op...it was embarrassingly sloppy

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:12 am
GT Truther

The only thing that makes logical sense..

Don and Toni after spending nearly two-three years on the run for their literal lives are back in Washington D.C (where it all started) and pretty much back to normal. Daniel back into lions den??? Now really.. not in the real world. Therefore, they must have some protection or ace card.

Also in the two months before the LV meeting with Dan, Don was talking about that only way for him and Toni to have TRUE peace was to take up the offer of becoming Majestic themselves.

You L2L appear out of wood work from no where following "The Big Break Up." The Big Mysterious Benefactor. Before that it was Boomerang but he's disappeared from the Buirsch story completely and for good.

L2L wrote:
For those of you that expressed an interest in making a small donation to help cover our hosting fee's please see this thread in the Announcment Area.

Thanks all and sorry for the interuption in what seems to be a great discussion about Source A.

Shady you never did answer my question as to why or how you came to the conclussion that I was hooked up with the Majestic Group.
Also you claimed that Don was playing games with us and was in cahoots with the D&M Show.

With all that has transpired in the past few pages I personally think that some sort of explanation is in order don't you :hmm

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 am
GT Truther

Btw Don I find it a bit odd that your preaching Planet X (Doom! Doom! Its coming!) yet your living in what I presume is Georgetown in Washington D.C.

Grid lock will be a bytch and a death trap out of town if and when it does show up.

Might you have some other means out of town? Oh I don't know heliport by any means?

Just some thoughts

Shady

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:37 am
GT Truther

L2L wrote:

I was there L2L..Don admits making that mistake.
Maybe, if he can explain again. Not really necessary.
Sock puppet games. Dan got carried away to deceptive ends.
Or so it seemed. I think then is when we began dividing because Dan lacked the integrity to admit that's what he was doing. Then SNED's got really weird. The cat was out of the bag, but for Dan and Marcia, it wasn't them, infiltrators, infiltrators, the forum had been breached.
Yeah, breached by Dan and cohort's games. When the laughing stopped so did the progress.

Trust fell like a leaf from a tree.

Dex

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:55 am
GT Truther

Really L2L your making a issue out of nothing. Everyone's entitled to their personal opinion even if it may be dead wrong.

So why make a issue of mine.

Unless of course their is some truth to it. Then that old add age

"Me think'st the man to protest too much! " comes into play.

Shady

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Btw Don I find it a bit odd that your preaching Planet X (Doom! Doom! Its coming!) yet your living in what I presume is Georgetown in Washington D.C.

Grid lock will be a bytch and a death trap out of town if and when it does show up.

Might you have some other means out of town? Oh I don't know heliport by any means?

Just some thoughts

Shady

LOL.....actually, Shady, I wasn't pressed for an answer from you, because I know how it can appear from the outside looking in. Very 'discombobulating', certainly. Now it's become formulaic, as we see in all that's transpired since then. But now that you mention it: 1) I think our 'ace' is from the fifth dimension, or at least the 4th. Somebody 'up there' has looked out for us, knowing we were unfairly caught up in something that was real yet deceptive. Like Dan Burisch and his relationship with the J-Rod, which was real, but the content of what the J-rod told him wasn't. 2) I'm not in Georgetown, which is what Marci would call "hoity-toity". We live in the northeast section, which has more 'color' (in more ways than one), is more progressive, and not as expensive as Georgetown. 3) You're absolutely right about grid-lock, but the signs will be unmistakable as the poleshift approaches, and this time I seriously doubt the military will be pre-emptively sealing off the city to prevent escape as they had prepared to do back in '03 (yes, I've seen the plans). 4) Since I know what the signs are, I'm not worried about simply driving out - because even then, most people won't be thinking of relocating so much as coming to grips with what's happening.....and thinking they're better off staying put. And no heliport for me; once Dadmiral saw that I wasn't going to play the desired role, any thoughts I might have entertained (and I never did, even once) of being choppered to a Colorado bunker went out the window.

You should also keep in mind that by the time I went on Jeff Rense's radio program back in April 2005 I was in regular phone contact with Dan and Marci - due to all the negotiations over what would be allowed in the Affidavit - and it was Marci herself that had given me that line about not hoarding jerky but learning how to make it ourselves. More importantly, both she and Dan were contributing big #10 cans of food to a common cache that they and Alan & Sandy had started collecting, and Marci had already made a "test drive" to the 'Colorado facility'. Now what would that have been for, except for preparing for the poleshift? The only difference was that the J-rod had whispered to Dan it would occur (if we didn't pray hard enough to avoid it) on March 28th, 2009. As opposed to May 15th, 2003. The only thing I can make out from the 2009 date is that it was the day after the first SOHO image stumbled into the public arena showing the "winged globe" as the ancients had portrayed it. (Maybe that was just a coincidence.) Bottom line: both Dan and Marci were as deeply immersed as anyone, perhaps more so, in the concept of an pending poleshift or nearly-identical semi-ELE. They never attempted to dissuade me, nor would they answer my questions about it except in roundabout fashion and even then wouldn't address it head-on. No confirmation, no denial. And then we have the famous Jan 2006 chat with Dan, PageMarker and myself, in which Dan was nearly beside himself with the numbers of casualties expected worldwide from the...ahem......"T2 timeline event". While discussing it, Toni wandered into the room (my room, that is; Dan was in Vegas and Dadmiral was in DC) and asked about Nairobi, where her friend was living, and Dan switched over to the chat he was having separately with Dadmiral and asked him. Dadmiral was in an expansive mood at the time, it being a Friday night and thus time for cognac and cigars, and so he told Dan to tell me the two locations near Nairobi where the people could find safety (one was due north, and the other west of the city but a bit further....there were names involved of the mountains). But even beyond all that, it's the correspondence I've received since 2006 that has only served to reinforce the conclusion I came to on New Year's Eve, 2002/2003. My beliefs don't hinge on what any one person has told me, or even a couple of people. The epiphany was independent of them; they've certainly cemented it, but that's probably why I can correspond more freely.......we never had to waste time laboriously poring over 'evidence' and whether it would be recognized in a court of law. The Affidavit Dan signed is indeed a legal document, even contained within not one but two court cases, yet no-one will challenge it, so what good are "legal documents"? The truth is immutable, and will stand or fall on its own merits. I've wagered all the (tungsten-filled) gold bars in Ft. Knox and the entire Federal Reserve I'll be proved right, the only question is how soon it will happen, but frankly I'm happy that it's not happening too soon. The one thing I will change in my assessment is that the actual event won't happen in "2009 or 2010", as I said on Kerrang!, but one of the significant signs that it's actually on our doorstep will happen this year - and that's as far as I'll go.

So, just because the earthquakes have temporarily plateaued, and volcanic ash cloud has subsided for the moment, doesn't mean that the worst is over, because the worst is yet to come. I've never advocated skipping out on the rest of life while preparing, and even the mainstream media is now advocating preparation, as the news articles I've pasted here in the past have shown, and even your paste-in over the weekend shows, Shady, about how "prepping" has become the trendy thing to do. I've steadfastly maintained that at least minimal preparation is the smart thing to do, without becoming a "survivalist" or maxing out your credit cards while spending most of your waking moments consumed with figuring out the 'date'. No sir. I try to pack as much life as possible into the remaining months before lifestyles will drastically change - for the worse.

That's my too sense for the moment.

And btw, I think that 'rift' in the Sun looks like a crack in the skin of an orange or a tomato.....but keep in mind that the picture is deceiving, because of what it takes for a filter to actually allow any picture at all to be taken of such a bright light source. Be extremely careful how you might (mis)interpret it.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Shady Groves wrote:
Really L2L your making a issue out of nothing. Everyone's entitled to their personal opinion even if it may be dead wrong.

So why make a issue of mine.

Unless of course their is some truth to it. Then that old add age

"Me think'st the man to protest too much! " comes into play.

Shady

I am actually NOT making a big deal out of it all, in fact I think your accusation about me being Majestic and calling me a "Benifactor" is down right hilarious, "dead wrong" indeed :roflmao :spit

Your idea about Don has valid points and had I not known Don behind the public vail as I have over the years I might be inclined to agree with your reasoning...

I was just simply curious as to why you ignored my question twice that's it that's all so carry on and think what ever you want my friend it's really no sweat off my brow either way.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

and a blast from the past...

Quote:
ZetaTalk: Dr. Dan Burisch (1)

Dr. Burisch was a microbiologist from S4. He was working with the Zetas. The US Government know it as the J-Rod. This J-Rod had neurological damage to his system and the cells had been studied by Dr Burisch to develop some type of a cure for this disease that we were expected to undergo ourselves. And the reason that J-Rod was a guest of our government at S4 is that allegedly had come back in time to warn us that these cataclysms, these catastrophes. This is confirmation to me that what [ZetaTalk] had been saying was true. And that by warning us, they were hopefully going to receive our help in preparing us, genetically for the period of time after the cataclysms.
DonDepp

This is a partial truth. What has been relayed to you, what you have relayed to the audience on the radio here, is factual. There was such a visitor, there was such information relayed, there was such genetic research done, but this was not ourselves or our brethren in Service-to-Other. As we have relayed extensively in ZetaTalk, the original contact prior to Roswell was not by Service-to-Other aliens but by Service-to-Self, the Omnipotent Krill and the like. These aliens were the ones below ground in the Southwest where the public is restricted, who did provide space ships and allow the US Military to attempt to fly them, to attempt to reverse engineer but they never succeeded.

This business about a particular illness that will be prevalent after the cataclysm and a certain people who will be inoculated that will survive smacks of elitism, does it not? This is not true. Illness is more prevalent, increasing illness was one of the predictions that we made well prior to the year 2000 and has been much on the increase. Common germs, or opportunistic germs outside of their normal environment. Because of the stress and strain of the core swirling, the erratic weather and the double suns in the sky. After the cataclysms things get even worse. There’s dirty water, a lack of proper food, a lack of proper hygiene, depression, and most of the die-off that we have predicted comes not from injury or drowning experienced during the pole shift itself, but afterwards, due to depression, malnutrition, and just a willingness to let yourself go rather than subsist in the manner that life is presenting to you.

This is a true story, but it is a false story told by this alien. Another clue that this is a Service-to-Self alien is the fact that it has a name. We do not assign names to ourselves. We don’t need them. We work telepathically.

(1)
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/gentile2.htm

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Mur wrote:
I know lies when I see them and the truth of disclosure will never be built on lies.

If your happy with lies as your disclosure so be it.....I'm not satisfied with lies.

Uncle John here: Disclosure will always be based upon lies. One reason is that disclosure has more levels than you could possibly imagine. Many of these levels and details are hidden with lies. That is a fact of life. No way to get around it.

So I suppose Mur will never be satisfied with disclosure? It makes one wonder why someone is drawn to something they will never be satisfied with?

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
The one thing I will change in my assessment is that the actual event won't happen in "2009 or 2010", as I said on Kerrang!, but one of the significant signs that it's actually on our doorstep will happen this year - and that's as far as I'll go.

Of course. :roll And what sign would that be ? (...I'm sorry, I'm growing skeptical with everything these days. Who can blame me?)
Anyway, i'm not in a hurry. Let's agree to talk about it next year, so you can prepare to reconsider your paradigm. :offtobed

UncleJohn wrote:
So I suppose Mur will never be satisfied with disclosure? It makes one wonder why someone is drawn to something they will never be satisfied with?

The same reason that brings us all here. Lost souls in search for answers. The quest to find the way. So, I agree with you. The disclosure will be built on lies. And I agree with Mur. I too, shall not be satisfied with it. You want to find happiness, be content, you want to evolve, don't be.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:59 pm
Truth Seeker

UncleJohn wrote:
Mur wrote:

Uncle John here: Disclosure will always be based upon lies. One reason is that disclosure has more levels than you could possibly imagine. Many of these levels and details are hidden with lies. That is a fact of life. No way to get around it.

You settle for lies...I won't

Disclosure of lies isn't "disclosure"

What's the point?

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 pm
Site Admin

Cyberbird wrote:
Dondep wrote:
The one thing I will change in my assessment is that the actual event won't happen in "2009 or 2010", as I said on Kerrang!, but one of the significant signs that it's actually on our doorstep will happen this year - and that's as far as I'll go.

Of course. :roll And what sign would that be ? (...I'm sorry, I'm growing skeptical with everything these days. Who can blame me?)

Anyway, i'm not in a hurry. Let's agree to talk about it next year, so you can prepare to reconsider your paradigm. :offtobed

I have to admit that I am with you on this one when it comes to the Whole Zeta stuff, I have never really bought into the whole Zeta Thing from the start...

That being said I have to agree with what Don says in as far as preperation for any disaster goes. Thats NOT a bad message beit small or large that is sort of a to each is own senario.
We have a whole section here dedicated to this off thread.
viewforum.php?f=19

I learned mid summer last year what a hurricane threat can do and it woke me up as to what prepping truly means...

Ask yourself this could you and your family last 72 hours bare minimum withouth power, without a cooking source and without ANY outside aid or help and still survive, could you do it for even longer than that should aid not come to you?

My answer to those questions are yes to all but it's NOT because I believe that we will all die tomorrow because of Planet X, or a huge sun spot will roast us or even the latest doom & gloom that an asteroid is about to wipe us out, it's just plain logical to look after my family in a worst case senario, SHOULD SOMETHING HAPPEN.

Store What You Eat and Eat What You Prep

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:30 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 37  Next