It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.5 2009 
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
That's exactly the message Sned's is trying to get across...

If you remember Sned's (Snob's of Eagles Disobey as I like to call them) ...

Sine Nobilis of Eagles Disobey, Yeah! Right...

Meanwhile:

Quoted:

Arrests in New York 'attack plot'

Four men were arrested late on Wednesday over alleged plots to attack targets in and near New York.
The four planned to blow up synagogues and use Stinger missiles to bring down military planes, US prosecutors said.
The men were seized after allegedly planting what they thought were bombs near two synagogues in the Bronx area.

end quoted from:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8060684.stm

Dear Recall:

The news are more than often more than meets the eye.
For instance, is this a false flag operation to provoke a "convenient" geopolitical action?
A false flag operation aborted by "white hats"?
A genuine muslim operation, inspired by hatred against the americans?
Personally I'm inclined more to the second option... but, as almost always: the jury is still out.

Peace.

In the Chess World Game, this could be a "move"

ie:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/21/us/po ... .html?_r=2

Quoted:

WASHINGTON — President Obama told human rights advocates at the White House on Wednesday that he was mulling the need for a “preventive detention” system that would establish a legal basis for the United States to incarcerate terrorism suspects who are deemed a threat to national security but cannot be tried, two participants in the private session said.
end quoted

Thu May 21, 2009 11:07 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
ie:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/21/us/po ... .html?_r=2

Quoted:

WASHINGTON — President Obama told human rights advocates at the White House on Wednesday that he was mulling the need for a “preventive detention” system that would establish a legal basis for the United States to incarcerate terrorism suspects who are deemed a threat to national security but cannot be tried, two participants in the private session said.
end quoted

This is a very "suspecious" sounding statement indeed. "preventive detention" for "terrorism suspects who are deemed a threat to national security but cannot be tried". IF this would be the case, then just WHO will be classifying someone as one of these types of terrorists in order to "detain" them. In other words lock them up and throw away the key apparently because they haven't done anything to be actually tried for, they are just classified as a terrorist threat to national security. At that rate, then anyone could be classified as a terrorist and locked up. So what do we have here now, a 'gulag' type situtation trying to be installed here in the USA????

I do not like the sound of this at all, especially since we know who his "mentor" was/is.

brightstar

Thu May 21, 2009 11:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

non suspicius here, but sound like FEMA CAMPS anyone?

Thu May 21, 2009 11:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Brightstar, sounds like all us here! Also Pelosi considers all x military to be the ememy simply because we were trained to fight, (by them! the gov trained us!) What a kick in the pants! I am outraged at her remarks!

Thu May 21, 2009 11:56 am
GT Truther

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/21/us/politics/21obama.html?_r=2

Quoted:

end quoted

Uncle John here: We tend to forget that the allies kill eleven million Germans after WW2. More than twice the number of those that died in the holocaust.

Major interrupt: I just misspelled holocaust as holicost or short for holy cost. Where did that come from?

Yet another interrupt: I really don't believe that eleven million number, but that is being circulated around the internet lately.

In other words, the American government has no problem in just killing people. Those suspected terrorist are being detained and tortured for a different reason that being afraid of releasing them to society. Otherwise they would just be killed.

This is where the black, dark soul of our government exposes itself. The purpose behind this detention and torture is to create a kind of hell on earth for those who our government deem to oppose.

This is the worst kind of stuff that goes down on our planet.

This makes voodoo look like child's play.

http://www.awesomestories.com/history/torture

You think that the inquisition was only in our past. Think again.

The reptilians that run this earth need massive, directed and purposeful human suffering to sustain themselves.

I bet dan would never realize this fact!

Thu May 21, 2009 1:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

There is no way in my estimation that Burisch, Majestic or the PTBS could get around the grandfather paradox since the J-Rod's be they 42k or 54k are in fact here in the present.

The grandfather paradox for those that are un ware of it.

Quote:
The grandfather paradox is a proposed paradox of time travel, first described by the science fiction writer René Barjavel in his 1943 book Le Voyageur Imprudent (The Imprudent Traveller).[1] The paradox is this: suppose a man traveled back in time and killed his biological grandfather before the latter met the traveler's grandmother. As a result, one of the traveler's parents (and by extension, the traveller himself) would never have been conceived. This would imply that he could not have travelled back in time after all, which in turn implies the grandfather would still be alive, and the traveller would have been conceived, allowing him to travel back in time and kill his grandfather. Thus each possibility seems to imply its own negation, a type of logical paradox.

An equivalent paradox is known (in philosophy) as autoinfanticide—that is, going back in time and killing oneself as a baby—though when the word was first coined in a paper by Paul Horwich he used the term autofanticide.[2]

The grandfather paradox has been used to argue that backwards time travel must be impossible. However, a number of possible ways of avoiding the paradox have been proposed, such as the idea that the timeline is fixed and unchangeable, or the idea that the time traveler will end up in a parallel timeline, while the timeline in which the traveler was born remains independent.

Even if the J-Rod's travel back using a wormhole and generate an 'alternative timeline.' The fact remains J-Rod's/ Earthlings get solar or radioactively fired in 2012- 2017 causing the genetic splitting of humanity that ultimately leads to J-Rods and Nordic's. The proof being their presence in our own timeline.

If the present UFO reports are current we're experiencing another UFO flap akin to 1974. Meaning the J-Rods and Nordic's (in our present time) are here in mass to watch the whole Causality Loop to repeat itself.

Barring some divine intervention (which I doubt he's been a no show for 2000 years why would he show up now?) . The Causality loop will repeat itself it already has for the J-Rods and Nordic's are still around given all present data.

Burisch and Majestic and team might might have been able to delay or even slow down the Cause...or even stop it all together. BUT the Effect is still the same. J-Rod and Nordic are here (period.)

Their mere presence proves that the catastrophe took place again. It may not be the same one, yet the Effect was still the same.

To my examination of the story. Burisch and Majestic are like the little Dutch boy. They have been told the dyke will burst, they have plugged the major crack.. BUT the inevitable FORCE of the water beyond the dyke will not stop and run its course.

They may have very well shut down the stargates before the Solar Cycle which may have been original cause. Yet, a secondary cause will appear outside the given foreknowledge and this secondary cause will have the same effect on humanity as the original.

No matter what Fate can not be changed for its already history and little J-Rod and Nordic exist in our present galaxy.

I'm personally keeping my eyes out for this secondary cause to appear before 2012 - 2016 in order to keep history on course resulting in formation of J-Rod and Nordics.

An if Burisch isn't BSing us. I certain the Majestic Types are doing the same, as they humor Burisch.

Shady

Softkiller wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
That's exactly the message Sned's is trying to get across...

If you remember Sned's (Snob's of Eagles Disobey as I like to call them) were on their board watching geo-politics of two key areas of the Middle East possible nuclear war with Iran and Pakistani.

These two possible events were the KEY events in the Doom's Day Timeline that sprouted J-Rod and his people.

Burisch and Snob's thought we had avoided these two events since Hillary did not win but Obama did (Apparently Hillary was in Office in the alternative time line when the shyt hit the fan).

Secondly they thought that since according to Burisch Majestic had secured and shut down all 50 + 'stargates' Then when the Sun warmed up for Raganorok Song of of the Grand daddy of Solar Cycles (2012) and the Fat Glowing Valkerie warmed up to began to sing (Ie the Solar Cycle leading up to 2012). Majestic thought with Stargates shut down. The Energy feed back loop predicted in the J-Rod timeline would not exist in this 2nd Timeline and thus we would be spared. Burisch and Team cheered and celebrated. PREMATURELY.

Look at the geo-political headlnes today coming out of Middle East, just today.

Pakistan is in CHAOS the Taliban are taking over the country. The Current government is in chaos and the Political Science talking heads are saying the Pakistan might be over run with Extremist Islam Taliban in months.

Pakistan is a Nuclear Power. Get the Picture???

Iran just test fired their Long Range Nuclear Missile with the capability of hitting Israel. Do you think that Obama can and will stop Israel now from launching a massive preventive Air Strike on Iran?? Fat chance in Hell. I'd bet a million dollars right now that Israel is loading and arming the bombers and highers right now and Pilots are getting their final Mission briefings for "Operation devestate Iran's Nuclear Program"

I would suspect given the BOLDNESS of Iran that missile test firing was Iran's way of telling the PTB's behind the scenes "Watch it boys! We HAVE nuclear warheads built in secret [but actually stamped "Made in Moscow.] We have the BOMB and we know how to use it. Ahlla AcBar death to infidel West!"

The Key point to watch right now.. is Pakistan If it falls (as it appears it will) do you think India will sit back and watch Nuclear warheads fall into the hands of the Taliban? As peaceful as the Hindi religion is.. I SERIOUSLY doubt it. India with her nukes will turn Pakistan into slumbering ash of the Soma Mushroom of the Mataburta..lol Pakistan launches a retatory strike..

Meanwhile Isreal Hits Iran with possibly nukes or sets off Iran's nukes in conventual attack. Iran in ashes with 6 million or so Radioactive Moslems screaming 24 hour on all Molsem News Networks out of Iran and Pakistan

Islam declares Holy War on Isreal

America sides with Isreal, Russian Empire Sides with the Molsem World.

China "The Sleeping Dragon" makes a land grab for India, Pakistan and the Afghanistan and the "OIL Fields" there she most desperately needs for China's Growth .. 2 billion man army pours across the board of Nepal and Tibet into India.

Welcome to J-Rod's time line.

So long and thanks for all the fish indeed.

Just some thoughts

Shady

Gav wrote:
Quote:

" So long and thanks for the fish " ?

Gav

recall15 wrote:
The reference is for "hitchhiker guide to the galaxy"

Quote:

Dolphins: [singing] So long, and thanks for all the fish / So sad that it should come to this / We tried to warn you all, but, oh, dear / You may not share out intellect / Which might explain your disrespect / For all the natural wonders that grow around you / So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish! The world's about to be destroyed / There's no point getting all annoyed / Lie back and let the planet dissolve around you / Despite those nets of tuna fleets / We thought that most of you were sweet / Especially tiny tots and your pregnant women / So long, so long, so long, so long, so long! So long, so long, so long, so long, so long! So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!/ If I had just one last wish / I would like a tasty fish!/If we could just change one thing / We would all have learnt to sing!/Come one and all / Man and mammal / Side by side / In life's great gene pool!/ So long, so long, so long, so long, so long / So long, so long, so long, so long / So long, so long and thanks for all the fish!

... nice!

Hmmm. So maybe this is a message saying goodbye, and we are all Stuffed?
Or been called to retract from the public?
Hate to sound stupid, but what is Sion? Is this a newly formed classified group?

Gav

Hi Shades:

You exposed a scenario increasingly plausible and the problems of T1V83 (I don't know the geopolitical details of the T2 timeline) seems only delayed comparatively with the original T1 variant.
Talk about a problem tossed by the window to return by the door!... or vice-versa.
The signs and the writings on the wall point to big geopolitical troubles in the near future.
Hope not.

Peace.

Thu May 21, 2009 3:55 pm
GT Truther

The split is for some a choice. They've asked if I want to remain or leave.

Might as well know the skinny.
There's one other option you should be aware. It's between you and the inner guides.

Dex

Thu May 21, 2009 6:11 pm
GT Truther

This is some interesting reading because it mentions a star that can't be seen because it is surounded by stelar dust. It is called the pistol star. And some are thinking that it may be PX.
http://www.tldm.org/newsletters/9804Newsletter.htm

Thu May 21, 2009 7:55 pm
GT Truther

Post Big Dick---Still Doesn't Get It!
Shady, I think they're just 'humoring' Dan. They've deluded him at every turn, he knows it, and yet what can he do? He's done what he can - he named them and charged them. Of course we're only now gettting to the point where we can start trying them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Dick - He Still Doesn't Get It!

"It borders on the treasonous, in my view." - Col. Wilkerson, former chief-of-staff to ex-Committee of the Majority member Colin Powell, about MJ-2/MJ-1 'Big Dick' Cheney's actions.

Today we witnessed the sorry spectacle of an embittered ex-V-POTUS snarling his contempt for his successor (the true power of the White House from 2000 - 20008 was wielded by Big Dick) while trying to justify torture. Catalysed to make a major speech and plea for a vote to fund the closure of that symbol of Big Dick's arrogant imperialism - Gitmo - President Obama staged it in the midst of the enshrined documents that we all deify that were written by our founding fathers. It was a total denunciation of the whole idea of torture, of the idea that "the ends justify the means". Moments after he left the hall, across town in a conservative think-tank's ivory tower, Big Dick launched into his resentful tirade against the man that felled his agenda. Big Dick STILL doesn't get it. Even as he huddled in his bunkers over the past 8 years, convinced the poleshift would happen on his watch, he thought he could get away with anything that allowed him to exercise total power over all the other humans that didn't pass muster with him. And now a true patriotic American, Col. Wilkerson, former Sec'y. of State Colin Powell's chief-of-staff, has excoriated Big Dick publically so scathingly I don't see an unseared stitch on that arrogant butt of his. If you haven't witnessed it, go here and watch it twice or even thrice.

"The ends don't justify the means!" Ever! They ARE the means! Get it through your thick skull, Dick!

#4 on the Latest 5-4-3-2-1

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#30877023

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu May 21, 2009 11:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sorry I just disappeared like that, but I have had one of the most intense weeks of my life. At this moment I am here to be distracted from a great tragedy. The short version is my Mom took ill suddenly, as in going to the hospital with pain from a lingering "kidney infection", she was re-diagnosed with lung cancer, metastasised to the spine. She became paralysed within 2 days of entering the hospital. Bone cancer of the spine is one of the most painful of all cancers. Surgery is out of the question, she had 3 radiation treatments that almost killed her alone. The prognosis is horrible. She became unable to communicate,and the doctors started looking to me for decisions (only child) and they recommended hospice (death with dignity). I made the hardest decision of my life and decided to stop my Mom's treatment for cancer as it was killing her too, and to treat the pain and try to make her last days comfortable.. She is still alive but not expected to live another week.

So, I have "moved in" to her hospital room, been here 5 days 24/7, comforting her loving her...

I need a distraction, I am sitting here trying to think about what I had noticed the day before this started....

Has anyone noticed that a striking number of UFO "hot spots" seem to be in areas of high elevation?

I started wondering about this after reading one of the Stephenville Sighting posts that during the Pole Shift, SE Texas will be washed inland, and that Stephenville is high enough to remain above water, and something about UFO "First Contacts" happening after the shift in many areas of resettlement. It was when I had started to poke around on that when the Dr called me and informed me my Mom was in the hospital and it was serious enough to call Emergency numbers. That was last Wednesday at 5pm, and I have been in crisis since then. It went from bad, to really bad, to 5-7 days to live in under 4 days.

Besides prayers for my Mom's easy passing (she is scared to die), I would really only like to be distracted from my ordeal, so...

Has anyone noticed the elevations of UFO Hot Spots?

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Fri May 22, 2009 12:09 am
GT Truther

I'm very sorry to hear about your mum, Lynnwood. All my good thoughts for you both at this time.

Fri May 22, 2009 12:17 am
GT Truther

Thank you! Please pray for her easy passing, her name is MARY. God will know who she is, he is probably tired of my begging.

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Fri May 22, 2009 12:20 am
Truth Seeker

I cant imagine what your going through Lynwood. It must be very hard.
I prey for you both.

Gav

Edit by Admin

New 4.6 thread started

Fri May 22, 2009 1:00 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37