It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.5 2009 
GT Truther

Wiltshire Crop Circle Study Group are holding their annual conference on 8/9th August 2009 in Wiltshire, which I plan on going to. Friday eve is a visit to West Kennet Long Barrow, 20 minute walk from Silbury Hill, where I saw a circle back in the 80's.

Tue May 19, 2009 3:48 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Paul Vigay
Dex wrote:
Cross posting:

Archive for February, 2009

Sad news of the passing of Paul Vigay

Wednesday, February 25th, 2009

Paul Vigays body was found washed ashore at Southsea, Portsmouth, Uk on Friday the 20th of February, 2009, not far from his home. He was reported missing at 11pm the evening before. Little is known as to the circumstances surrounding his death.

Our thoughts and deepest sympathies go out to Louie and Pauls family at this very sad time. This news comes as such a shock to all who knew him.

I remember reading some of Vigay's articles on crop formations and computing, and he was definitely an out-of-the-box thinker with an obsession with RISC computers who had a different approach to life than most. He seemed to have a lot to live for. I'm surprised to read that he took his own life, if that's the reality of the situation.

Tue May 19, 2009 5:39 am
GT Truther

Dex, Now is he the guy who recently came up with the idea of spining the crop circle like a recors? If so I too doubt that he killed himself. Strange how that happens so much in the UFO field!!!!!!

Tue May 19, 2009 9:49 am
GT Truther

Post another video
another video:
caption said:
"o mais claro video de NIBIRU, HERCOLOBUS, PLANET X NEMESIS"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qth_ijCzoLY

Tue May 19, 2009 10:01 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Certainly is a deep subject, Dex.

Wiltshire Crop Circle Study Group are holding their annual conference on 8/9th August 2009 in Wiltshire, which I plan on going to. Friday eve is a visit to West Kennet Long Barrow, 20 minute walk from Silbury Hill, where I saw a circle back in the 80's.

Tell us how it goes Ferret.
btw ..for a reaction test...tell them there's a guy (me) in the states who are friends with the alien crop circle makers. We have some proof of this now. It's also possible I can prove to them again, if the need arises.
I'll be able to share more about this with you when the timing is 'right'.

And yes, Paul's death is mighty suspicious. so, you see the dangerous side with some of the those still silencing. It's also possible he had a swimming accident..

Those involved killing the innocent are going to be removed. They've had ample time to reconsider their actions. God speaks subtly to them, if they refuse to listen and know it's wrong and continue to do it anyway, a swift judgement will soon be upon them.
No more exceptions to the rule.

Dex

Tue May 19, 2009 10:55 am
GT Truther

Post Re: another video
recall15 wrote:
another video:
caption said:

The video uploader doesn't say the location of this clip. Thessa or Softkiller or djunke, excuse my ignorance, but is the above sentence Portugese or Spanish, if you're reading ?

Positionally, in different countries, we've seen it at 3 o' clock, at 9 o'clock, and now at 12 o' clock.

Next time, let's have 6 o'clock, please, as long as the sun isn't too close to the horizon.:wink:

Tue May 19, 2009 11:14 am
GT Truther

Well that is another video that shows PX in a different position. It looks to me like PX is circeling the sun! First we saw it on the right side, then the left, now on top. It is strange indeed.

Tue May 19, 2009 11:18 am
GT Truther

Post GPS
An intriguing story coming from the US Government. Perhaps it's just coincidental and doesn't tie in with the appearance of this "second sun," but it could be a veiled warning of sorts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... ouble.html

<snip> The U.S. government has warned that the worldwide network of satellites that make up the Global Positioning System (GPS) could fail by 2010 - affecting millions of people around the globe.

Many are already dependent on the satellite navigation network that beams precise directions from A to B directly into users' cars or on their mobile phones.<end>

Tue May 19, 2009 11:42 am
GT Truther

Well that is another video that shows PX in a different position. It looks to me like PX is circeling the sun! First we saw it on the right side, then the left, now on top. It is strange indeed.

MO..It isn't PX...

Dex

Tue May 19, 2009 12:43 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Let's Play What's Wrong With This Picture.
Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
Aldrin took this picture of Armstrong in the cabin after the completion of the EVA.

Neil Armstrong
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scroll down to Apollo II in story and its on the rightside

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Armstrong

thanks shady -- i have to do something for the July 20 aniversary.

Tue May 19, 2009 1:09 pm
GT Truther

Post The twin globe Express
Dex wrote:
the time traveler wrote:

MO..It isn't PX...

Dex

What makes you say that, Dex? Because of the 12 o'clock position of the anomaly?

I've been over the footage about 5 times in a row now, and I can't see any evidence of the second solar globe -- for lack of a better term -- being caused by an aberrant lens system or hoax-play, but like all evidence it's open to interpretation.

Tue May 19, 2009 2:09 pm
GT Truther

Dex, then what is it? A comet? Lens flare? hoax?
Big surprise on that story about the GPS going down in 2010. Nancy Leader has been saying that for years now.
Last night I noticed that the North Star was right on. And it was hot today. Prior it was to the left of where it should be due to the wobble, and we were cold all that time that it was there. Any connection?

Tue May 19, 2009 2:21 pm
GT Truther

Post Why do we have to run on our periods?
Dex wrote:
btw ..for a reaction test...tell them there's a guy (me) in the states who are friends with the alien crop circle makers. We have some proof of this now. It's also possible I can prove to them again, if the need arises.
I'll be able to share more about this with you when the timing is 'right'.

Uncle John here: Dex, you should know by now that I like you, but I've been waiting over five years for the timing is "right" for us to share a phone conversation together.

Dex wrote:
Those involved killing the innocent are going to be removed. They've had ample time to reconsider their actions. God speaks subtly to them, if they refuse to listen and know it's wrong and continue to do it anyway, a swift judgement will soon be upon them.
No more exceptions to the rule.

UJ: Dex, you have got to be kidding about this. This stuff has been going on for countless times and now you are saying that this killing policy is going to be over soon. Blowin in the wind, my friend.

Dex wrote:
MO..It isn't PX...

UJ: I've always thought that PX was like a death star as portrayed in the Star Wars movie.

Got to love your use of the run on periods in expressing yourself!

Tue May 19, 2009 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Re: another video
mjc wrote:
recall15 wrote:
another video:
caption said:

The video uploader doesn't say the location of this clip. Thessa or Softkiller or djunke, excuse my ignorance, but is the above sentence Portugese or Spanish, if you're reading ?

Positionally, in different countries, we've seen it at 3 o' clock, at 9 o'clock, and now at 12 o' clock.

Next time, let's have 6 o'clock, please, as long as the sun isn't too close to the horizon.:wink:

It's portuguese.
The sentence means: The most clear video of NIBIRU, HERCOLOBUS, PLANET X NEMESI.

Peace.

Tue May 19, 2009 2:35 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Let's play what's wrong with this picture.
Shady

A greater resolution...

Tue May 19, 2009 2:49 pm
GT Truther

Doing a little research elsewhere today on the nature of eyes and how human beings have a god given instinct by way of eye contact with someone else. How we can 'read' people by way of their eyes.

I am not saying Neil Armstrong is a psychopath but hey something is wrong with those eyes in that pic don't you think?

"Psychopaths are more likely to be men and women you know who move through life with supreme self-confidence -- but without a conscience....he will choose you, disarm you with his words, and control you with this presence. He will delight you with his wit. He will smile and deceive you, and he will scare you with his eyes. If eyes are windows to the soul, look into their eyes and you will see only darkness where the soul should reside." Dr. Robert Hare ("Without Conscience")

Note how the mainstream Psychological and Psychiatric Profession are starting to pick up and notice what we in the fringe call 'Reptialin Eyes.'

Cyberbird wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
Let's play what's wrong with this picture.
Shady

A greater resolution...

Tue May 19, 2009 3:29 pm
Truth Seeker

Theres still place for some discussion, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t625MDN ... annel_page

dave

Tue May 19, 2009 3:31 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Off Topic Change of Pace... Great Song.. Viking Song :)

Hagalaz' Runedance - Frigga's Web

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-AE50otuVA

Frigga's Web

Silence before the storm
I reach the house hidden by the night

A light I saw I knocked all quietly
I entered; a woman sat by the spinning wheel

"What brings you here my child", she asked?
"Don't you know our lady keeps her secrets well?"

It's my life I am running from
It's my fate I am hiding from,
oh, would the Goddess speak to me?

Her ways I don't understand, the mysteries that I must know,
Oh, would the Mother see through me?

"Why don't you rest my child", she said, "I will seek her advice, I will wake you when it's time"

All night by the spinning wheel, she sang an ancient tune and in the morn' her work was done

In the distance I heard a call, I awoke and I held the spindle in my hand

My other hand it held new life, the Goddess had been by my side and her blessing was mine.

Tue May 19, 2009 3:33 pm
Truth Seeker

My eyes look like that when I get exhausted. In fact my eyes look a little like that at the end of every day (and no, I don't get stoned).

I am not saying that Neil was exhausted in this picture but he certainly looks like he was.

Just my opinion. Who knows.

love and peace

d

Tue May 19, 2009 4:32 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Doing a little research elsewhere today on the nature of eyes and how human beings have a god given instinct by way of eye contact with someone else. How we can 'read' people by way of their eyes.

I am not saying Neil Armstrong is a psychopath but hey something is wrong with those eyes in that pic don't you think?

"Psychopaths are more likely to be men and women you know who move through life with supreme self-confidence -- but without a conscience....he will choose you, disarm you with his words, and control you with this presence. He will delight you with his wit. He will smile and deceive you, and he will scare you with his eyes. If eyes are windows to the soul, look into their eyes and you will see only darkness where the soul should reside." Dr. Robert Hare ("Without Conscience")

Note how the mainstream Psychological and Psychiatric Profession are starting to pick up and notice what we in the fringe call 'Reptialin Eyes.'

Uncle John here: Good Shady. That hires picture of Neil Armstrong, so much reminded me of Jack Nickolson in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" or "The Shining."

OMG, just the other night I saw Jack smiling at the Lakers game. I hate the Lakers.

Are we all psychopath's or is it just me, Neil and Jack?

The Dead played a great rendition (did I just use that word) of "Standing on the Moon" the other night. "What a lovely view of heaven, but I'd rather be with you."

Tue May 19, 2009 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
PX is on the right in the morning; left at night. If you follow the view for the whole day, it stays on the same side of the sun but by the time you get to dusk, the top of your head will be facing the earth, not the sky. (I know; took me some time to figure it out.)

Pics of it to the left at night are probably fakes. Or to the right at morning.

I had had some of the same questions regarding the placement of this "anomoly" in relationship to the sun that is being shown in some of these videos so I asked and this was the response I got above.

brightstar

Tue May 19, 2009 6:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady to me his eyes say that he is both tired and scared.

Tue May 19, 2009 7:12 pm
GT Truther

Now you have to read this entire page. Notice it was writen in the 70's! It refers to PX or the dark star or a comet. but what ever it is, it is the end! http://www.tldm.org/directives/d62.htm

Tue May 19, 2009 7:58 pm
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW9sesBESSs

WeAreChangeLA wrote:
[...] The space had gone silent, and every single person, including the press, the residents, the politicians and the Secret Service were listening intently to Jeremy’s question, and they all could not help but witness Biden’s discomfort and his loss for words. At this point Biden asked to see the report and took it to into his hands to look at it.

With the paper in the Vice-Presidents hands, Jeremy finished up the question by asking: And if you all are not going to do that, is it possible for We the American People to trust you with our economy if we cant trust you with restoring the rule of law? Biden, obviously caught in an awkward moment, handed the scientific paper back to Jeremy, and said “Yes,” then said thank you to everybody, and quickly turned to leave. While leaving the scene, offered up a little bit more in terms of his ambiguous answer. That its possible to trust—you can trust us.

Unsatisfied with the evasiveness and ambiguity of the Vice Presidents answer, Jeremy continued to call out to Biden, asking him to clarify his position in regards to the 9/11 cover-up, but Biden did not clarify his position any further. Are you going to do an investigation? Sir, are you part of the treasonous cover-up of 9/11 or are you going to help clear this up? Vice President Biden, this is about treason under Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution.

Today we managed to get the only question asked, and every single person present walked away from that event with Jeremy’s question about scientific proof for military grade explosives used in the destruction of the Twin Towers on their mind. On our way out, a reporter complained to Jeremy that “it doesn’t matter what story you are after you should always keep it with the agenda of the moment,” to which Bruno’s pleasant response was, “When is 9-11 ever the agenda of the moment?” The reporter bowed his head and walked away.

As we stood in the street, smiles on our faces for having just had an intense experience of engaging high rank politicians about 9-11 and treason, the same Secret Service agent we had interacted with before the press conference came walking out. He smiled and pointed at us, “Great work guys!” then he saluted us! Yes, a Secret Service agent saluted us for asking the Vice President a hard question about scientific proof of the controlled demolition of the towers on 9-11. Bruno called out to him “Thank you! You did a great job running a smooth operation!”

Tue May 19, 2009 8:11 pm
Truth Seeker

Probably a bit off of discussion, but when I saw this photo a few weeks back, it looked to me as if the Royals were just told of some bad news? I say this because nobody is allowed to touch the Queen in the presence of the media. I remember John Howard got into trouble years ago for putting his hand on the Queen's back!

Maybe in these photos Mrs. Obama is perhaps giving condolence to the Queen ? Maybe about an upcoming event ?

[/img]

It just looked odd, I thought.
Gav

Wed May 20, 2009 12:59 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next