It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.5 2009 
GT Truther

Post blobs, anomalies and panes of glass
djunke wrote:
Check this one out.
Theres still place for some discussion, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t625MDN ... annel_page

dave

Thanks for posting the link to this video, djunke. It's well worth watching and OutreAnima, the bloke behind the video, does some good work at attempting to expose the recent Russian "Nibiru" clip as a hoax, but the "faked" anomaly OutreAnima projects in his footage isn't circular in shape and there are a few other artefacts appearing on screen as well (see below).
I must admit I was almost convinced by his debunking effort, but...

What OutreAnima fails to address is the fact that the recent Indian 6PM-ish footage (with the anomaly on the left) was, as far as I can tell, shot outdoors and not through a pane(s) of glass. :? :idea:

Wed May 20, 2009 4:32 am
GT Truther

Post Reflections from the lakeside
OutreAnima's debunking video has made me go back to watch and analyse the Russian "Nibiru" footage again for the umpteenth time, just to see if there's some validity to the fact that someone out there may be attempting to pull the wool over people's eyes. The Russian clip was featured on YouTube, after all. For every piece of footage that's genuine on YouTube, there are at least 200+ fakes.

I was especially interested in the way the anomaly had set with the Sun on the horizon. I had thought when this Russian footage began making waves that there was a lake in the background near the horizon, and the sun and the anomaly's reflections could be seen playing off it, but I wasn't 100% positive at the time and didn't post anything relating to this. Could somebody fake that? You never know these days, and the more people who know how to project a second sun through a pane of glass, the exponential growth we'll see in hoax pieces of footage on sites like YouTube. :roll:

Looking at the Russian footage again, I'd say with a large degree of certainty that there is a lake or body of water in the background, as I've marked on the photo above. So, could someone fake a reflection off water? That's the kicker. Or would a faked second sun do this "naturally," even going behind a layer of cloud :?: It's time for a JAnunknown quote now, going along the lines of: "the more we learn, the less we know," but for the life of me, I can't remember his exact phrasing. :P

Wed May 20, 2009 5:26 am
GT Truther

I’m not much for monarchs or nobles these days.

Yet protocol is protocol as long as they carry the title King or Queen (even if thy are bloody tyrant) you should treat and address them as such. In open royal court.

What Mrs.Obama did with that molestation of the Queen was show Europeans just how back woods hillbilly Americans are. When it comes to proper respect for a monarch.

Truly a shameful display that was of Mrs Obama

Why in the old days (the middle ages) that little act right there of Mrs.Obama's hand on Queen Elizabeth's back would be justification for a war. A War to restore the Queen's Honor.

Shady

Descendent of the Noble House of Zähringen
Templar Knight Family founders of Freiburg Germany

Gav wrote:
Probably a bit off of discussion, but when I saw this photo a few weeks back, it looked to me as if the Royals were just told of some bad news? I say this because nobody is allowed to touch the Queen in the presence of the media. I remember John Howard got into trouble years ago for putting his hand on the Queen's back!

Maybe in these photos Mrs. Obama is perhaps giving condolence to the Queen ? Maybe about an upcoming event ?

[/img]

It just looked odd, I thought.
Gav

Wed May 20, 2009 5:51 am
Truth Seeker

Yeah Im not much of a Royalist either Shady.

Just noticed that Project Camelot has gone broke, with Kerry asking for funds. Hope the Website doesnt fold, theres some good stuff there.

Looks like Burisch and the gang have done a runner with their Forum! The website is also deserted with " So long and thanks for the fish " ?

Gav

Wed May 20, 2009 7:11 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Post Charlie, We Barely Knew Ye
the time traveler wrote:
I am still waiting for Charlie! But my best judgement tells me that we won't hear from him untill January or Febuary. Anyone know otherwise?

I don't think we'll hear from Charlie again, unfortunately. Whether it was the paraphrasing of the info from grantschronicles or the Zetas' claim, we'll never know unless he decides to come back and explain things.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed May 20, 2009 8:59 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Annunaki Artifacts on the Moon
the time traveler wrote:
The way I understand it there was so much chatter and photographing of saucers on the moon that a fake landing had to be made to fill in the spaces were the original was eddited for the public.

Yes, though not so much "saucers" as all forms of other debris.

And speaking of which; L2L, that Moon artifact came up in Sunday's ZT newsletter. NL/ZT claims that indeed it was from an old Annunaki mission; that kind of debris littered the landscape up there and they (NASA and their Controllers) were concerned that - not knowing what they would find - they had to have an alternate "site" arranged for the expectant global audience, "just in case".

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed May 20, 2009 9:02 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Paul Vigay
mjc wrote:
Dex wrote:
Cross posting:

Archive for February, 2009

Sad news of the passing of Paul Vigay

Wednesday, February 25th, 2009

Paul Vigays body was found washed ashore at Southsea, Portsmouth, Uk on Friday the 20th of February, 2009, not far from his home. He was reported missing at 11pm the evening before. Little is known as to the circumstances surrounding his death.

Our thoughts and deepest sympathies go out to Louie and Pauls family at this very sad time. This news comes as such a shock to all who knew him.

I remember reading some of Vigay's articles on crop formations and computing, and he was definitely an out-of-the-box thinker with an obsession with RISC computers who had a different approach to life than most. He seemed to have a lot to live for. I'm surprised to read that he took his own life, if that's the reality of the situation.

I doubt it was a "suicide", mjc. Just like Claudie Haigneré; here's a French gov't. minister, acclaimed astronaut (spationaut is the new term apparently, for "space station astronaut"), full of vigor and life, and widely reported to have exclaimed "Earth must be warned!" to the point that even Sorcha Faal has included it in an attempt to pack the story with enough BS to get the whole mess thrown out in the usual baby-with-the-bathwater manner. The idea that Masons, chosen for their subservience to keeping secrets even in the face of abominations being done in the name of the lies, are best-suited to control this information has some justification......independent thinkers are "loose cannon", and risky.

Wed May 20, 2009 9:08 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Those involved killing the innocent are going to be removed. They've had ample time to reconsider their actions. God speaks subtly to them, if they refuse to listen and know it's wrong and continue to do it anyway, a swift judgement will soon be upon them.
No more exceptions to the rule.

Dex

I agree, though I'm not a contactee and in a position to know that first-hand, Dex. I know that the time for moral equivocation is past though.

Wed May 20, 2009 9:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Maintaining Domestic Tranquility Until The Last Weeks
Dex wrote:
the time traveler wrote:
Well that is another video that shows PX in a different position. It looks to me like PX is circeling the sun! First we saw it on the right side, then the left, now on top. It is strange indeed.

MO..It isn't PX...

Dex

I agree. And though I chuckled at mjc's request for a 6 o'clock positioning, we should know what to expect, now that we're getting "real" images. If it's before noon, it's to the left of the Sun, with the horizon being on the bottom of the picture. After noon, it's on the right side, again with the horizon at the bottom of the picture. (Of course, some smart-ass will take a picture upside down, just to further jumble the data.)
We know that TPTB will do as they always do; pack the issue with false sightings, so that once one of them is found to be a 'prank' or otherwise fraudulent, the short attention span of the mass public will throw the proverbial baby out with the bathwater, as I just mentioned.

Isn't that what you would do, if you were intimately involved with the Coverup and deluding yourself that it's "all for the best, to maintain Domestic Tranquility"?

Wed May 20, 2009 9:17 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Let's Play What's Wrong With This Picture.
Shady Groves wrote:
I am not saying Neil Armstrong is a psychopath but hey something is wrong with those eyes in that pic don't you think?

Yes; he's probably high as a kite from the drugs NASA gave him for when the shock of what they found on the lunar surface set in. Big Pharma drugs, that is. :wink:

He's also a Mason. Keeps secrets well.

Wed May 20, 2009 9:23 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Debunkers Increasingly Announce Themselves
djunke wrote:
Check this one out.
Theres still place for some discussion, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t625MDN ... annel_page

dave

Not convincing, Dave. This guy went to a helluva lot more trouble than the guy in Russia did, and he still can't debunk the original video. His biggest obstacle is the cloud formation that he's unable to replicate. In my estimation, he'll cling to the official party line that it's only an "asteroid" or "comet" that's "going to pass by us" once it becomes visible to the naked eye. Be wary of people that go to these lengths to "disprove" something.

Wed May 20, 2009 9:27 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep, yes! And they did the same thing with the crop circles. Remember they had some guys claim that they made the circles? So naturaly that means that they are all fakes. But how do you explane the ones befor they were born? Never mind about those!
They did the same thing with George Adamski. It was the Robertson panel that started it all. And we also know just how think tanks can screw things up! That is why(PTB) they hate the internet. We the people can comunicate with out them, altho they manage to block an email or crash a cpu now and then.

Wed May 20, 2009 9:30 am
GT Truther

:roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW9sesBESSs

WeAreChangeLA wrote:
[...] The space had gone silent, and every single person, including the press, the residents, the politicians and the Secret Service were listening intently to Jeremy’s question, and they all could not help but witness Biden’s discomfort and his loss for words. At this point Biden asked to see the report and took it to into his hands to look at it.

With the paper in the Vice-Presidents hands, Jeremy finished up the question by asking: And if you all are not going to do that, is it possible for We the American People to trust you with our economy if we cant trust you with restoring the rule of law? Biden, obviously caught in an awkward moment, handed the scientific paper back to Jeremy, and said “Yes,” then said thank you to everybody, and quickly turned to leave. While leaving the scene, offered up a little bit more in terms of his ambiguous answer. That its possible to trust—you can trust us.

Unsatisfied with the evasiveness and ambiguity of the Vice Presidents answer, Jeremy continued to call out to Biden, asking him to clarify his position in regards to the 9/11 cover-up, but Biden did not clarify his position any further. Are you going to do an investigation? Sir, are you part of the treasonous cover-up of 9/11 or are you going to help clear this up? Vice President Biden, this is about treason under Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution.

Today we managed to get the only question asked, and every single person present walked away from that event with Jeremy’s question about scientific proof for military grade explosives used in the destruction of the Twin Towers on their mind. On our way out, a reporter complained to Jeremy that “it doesn’t matter what story you are after you should always keep it with the agenda of the moment,” to which Bruno’s pleasant response was, “When is 9-11 ever the agenda of the moment?” The reporter bowed his head and walked away.

As we stood in the street, smiles on our faces for having just had an intense experience of engaging high rank politicians about 9-11 and treason, the same Secret Service agent we had interacted with before the press conference came walking out. He smiled and pointed at us, “Great work guys!” then he saluted us! Yes, a Secret Service agent saluted us for asking the Vice President a hard question about scientific proof of the controlled demolition of the towers on 9-11. Bruno called out to him “Thank you! You did a great job running a smooth operation!”

Great catch, Cyberbird!!! Made my day!!!

All indications from everything I've heard is that Biden is well-briefed on Nibiru's approach, and though essentially a good-hearted guy, he and ball-less Obama are too feckless and timid to do the 'right thing'....hiding behind the excuse of "oh, we have to fix the economy and health-care right now". Of course even most of our "benevolent" extraterrestrial overseers are of the same mindset, but I say let it all out, let the truth out and stop the oppression by the stupidity of the Lowest Comic Denominator. Those that can't handle the truth are holding back real opportunities for those that can.

Wed May 20, 2009 9:39 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Michelle and Elizabeth
Gav wrote:
Yeah Im not much of a Royalist either Shady.

Just noticed that Project Camelot has gone broke, with Kerry asking for funds. Hope the Website doesnt fold, theres some good stuff there.

Looks like Burisch and the gang have done a runner with their Forum! The website is also deserted with " So long and thanks for the fish " ?

Gav

"Be ye fishers of men" or something along those lines; they're probably beating a path to Sion even as we type these posts.

As for the royals and Michelle....maybe the conversation went something like this:

"Now Elizabeth, I know Big Dick had assured you that there was space in Denver for you, but you're just going to have to make do here in your own country. You really do need to start a garden and get used to harvesting your own tomatoes; did I give you my recipe for spaghetti sauce? It's to die for! Really! Now why don't you give me your email and we'll keep you posted once the shuttle gets back with new pictures of Nibiru."

Wed May 20, 2009 9:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

" So long and thanks for the fish " ?

Gav

The reference is for "hitchhiker guide to the galaxy"

Quote:
first lines]
The Book: It's an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, Man had always assumed that he was the most intelligent species occupying the planet, instead of the *third* most intelligent. The second most intelligent creatures were of course dolphins who, curiously enough, had long known of the impending destruction of the planet earth. They had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger, but most of their communications were misinterpreted as amusing attempts to punch footballs or whistle for titbits. So they eventually decided they would leave earth by their own means. The last ever dolphin message was misinterpreted as a surprisingly sophisticated attempt to do a double backward somersault through a hoop while whistling the star-spangled banner, but in fact the message was this: So long and thanks for all the fish

Dolphins: [singing] So long, and thanks for all the fish / So sad that it should come to this / We tried to warn you all, but, oh, dear / You may not share out intellect / Which might explain your disrespect / For all the natural wonders that grow around you / So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish! The world's about to be destroyed / There's no point getting all annoyed / Lie back and let the planet dissolve around you / Despite those nets of tuna fleets / We thought that most of you were sweet / Especially tiny tots and your pregnant women / So long, so long, so long, so long, so long! So long, so long, so long, so long, so long! So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!/ If I had just one last wish / I would like a tasty fish!/If we could just change one thing / We would all have learnt to sing!/Come one and all / Man and mammal / Side by side / In life's great gene pool!/ So long, so long, so long, so long, so long / So long, so long, so long, so long / So long, so long and thanks for all the fish!

... nice!

Wed May 20, 2009 10:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post aberrant images?
It appears that there may be a rational explanation after all for these second sun images, and if it turns out to be true, then the Cosmic Jokester deserves immediate crucifixion, as well as the makers of digital camfones and camcorders. :lol:

Some people who have done a spot of solar filming recently and got the anomaly at the 3 o'clock position next to the sun have noticed a telling occurrence. Instead of panning their camera from left to right along the same plane like the Russian bloke did in his footage, one camera operator turned his camera 90 degrees to the right -- or something like that -- and noticed that the second sun moved correspondingly to roughly the 6 o'clock position. He then repeatedly swivelled his camera to and fro and the second sun image jumped accordingly. That suggests without doubt an aberration/fault in the lens train/CCD image sensor system.

I'm not saying that this type of artefact accounts for all of the various pieces of second sun footage so far, as more investigations are needed, but it is pretty significant.

However, you don't know what's going to happen next, and the saga of the second sun may twist and turn again in the coming weeks. :wink:

Wed May 20, 2009 12:11 pm
GT Truther

The skeptics need to address the issue of the cloud formation in front of the second sun, mjc.

recall15, thanks for the Hitchhiker's Guide reference.....I just saw the movie on HBO or Starz the other day, too, and must've missed that! But it's perfectly fitting for the D&M Show, I must admit! Good recall!

Wed May 20, 2009 2:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post bees, bonnets and second suns,plus a ufo in a cloud it makes
Dondep wrote:
The skeptics need to address the issue of the cloud formation in front of the second sun, mjc.

Fair point, Don. The trouble is there are contradictory pieces of footage coming to light, and it's becoming tricky to get a handle on what's real and what's not -- as always seems to be the case with so-called anomalous phenomena.

You could say I've had a bee in my bonnet this week regarding second sun footage, so much so that I've been neglecting more mundane and everyday matters. I've been exploring all angles to try and fully understand this phenomenon. As Dex says, the proof of the pudding is in the eating -- only if you see it with your own eyes, not literally, of course. :P I sent off for a second-hand solar filter some time ago, but it's not turned up yet, but I will attempt to shoot some footage hopefully in due course. If I get anything significant on film, I'll post it.

-------------------------------

The link below shows some curious footage of a ufo that makes wispy clouds to hide behind in the blue skies. You really have to see the clip from about 21 seconds to 1 minute 38 seconds to fully appreciate it.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... _footage_/

Thu May 21, 2009 4:52 am
Truth Seeker

"Now Elizabeth, I know Big Dick had assured you that there was space in Denver for you, but you're just going to have to make do here in your own country. You really do need to start a garden and get used to harvesting your own tomatoes; did I give you my recipe for spaghetti sauce? It's to die for! Really! Now why don't you give me your email and we'll keep you posted once the shuttle gets back with new pictures of Nibiru."

Lol.
And probably also informed that in order to survive, she will have to eat her Corgies.

Gav

Thu May 21, 2009 7:00 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Truth Seeker

Gav

recall15 wrote:

Quote:

Dolphins: [singing] So long, and thanks for all the fish / So sad that it should come to this / We tried to warn you all, but, oh, dear / You may not share out intellect / Which might explain your disrespect / For all the natural wonders that grow around you / So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish! The world's about to be destroyed / There's no point getting all annoyed / Lie back and let the planet dissolve around you / Despite those nets of tuna fleets / We thought that most of you were sweet / Especially tiny tots and your pregnant women / So long, so long, so long, so long, so long! So long, so long, so long, so long, so long! So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!/ If I had just one last wish / I would like a tasty fish!/If we could just change one thing / We would all have learnt to sing!/Come one and all / Man and mammal / Side by side / In life's great gene pool!/ So long, so long, so long, so long, so long / So long, so long, so long, so long / So long, so long and thanks for all the fish!

... nice!

Hmmm. So maybe this is a message saying goodbye, and we are all Stuffed?
Or been called to retract from the public?
Hate to sound stupid, but what is Sion? Is this a newly formed classified group?

Gav

Thu May 21, 2009 7:16 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

It's very risky for anyone attempting to prove.

Be patient.
It's more a spectacular phenomena than people realize.
It won't be understood by conventional means.

Dex

Thu May 21, 2009 8:44 am
GT Truther

That's exactly the message Sned's is trying to get across...

If you remember Sned's (Snob's of Eagles Disobey as I like to call them) were on their board watching geo-politics of two key areas of the Middle East possible nuclear war with Iran and Pakistani.

These two possible events were the KEY events in the Doom's Day Timeline that sprouted J-Rod and his people.

Burisch and Snob's thought we had avoided these two events since Hillary did not win but Obama did (Apparently Hillary was in Office in the alternative time line when the shyt hit the fan).

Secondly they thought that since according to Burisch Majestic had secured and shut down all 50 + 'stargates' Then when the Sun warmed up for Raganorok Song of of the Grand daddy of Solar Cycles (2012) and the Fat Glowing Valkerie warmed up to began to sing (Ie the Solar Cycle leading up to 2012). Majestic thought with Stargates shut down. The Energy feed back loop predicted in the J-Rod timeline would not exist in this 2nd Timeline and thus we would be spared. Burisch and Team cheered and celebrated. PREMATURELY.

Look at the geo-political headlnes today coming out of Middle East, just today.

Pakistan is in CHAOS the Taliban are taking over the country. The Current government is in chaos and the Political Science talking heads are saying the Pakistan might be over run with Extremist Islam Taliban in months.

Pakistan is a Nuclear Power. Get the Picture???

Iran just test fired their Long Range Nuclear Missile with the capability of hitting Israel. Do you think that Obama can and will stop Israel now from launching a massive preventive Air Strike on Iran?? Fat chance in Hell. I'd bet a million dollars right now that Israel is loading and arming the bombers and highers right now and Pilots are getting their final Mission briefings for "Operation devestate Iran's Nuclear Program"

I would suspect given the BOLDNESS of Iran that missile test firing was Iran's way of telling the PTB's behind the scenes "Watch it boys! We HAVE nuclear warheads built in secret [but actually stamped "Made in Moscow.] We have the BOMB and we know how to use it. Ahlla AcBar death to infidel West!"

The Key point to watch right now.. is Pakistan If it falls (as it appears it will) do you think India will sit back and watch Nuclear warheads fall into the hands of the Taliban? As peaceful as the Hindi religion is.. I SERIOUSLY doubt it. India with her nukes will turn Pakistan into slumbering ash of the Soma Mushroom of the Mataburta..lol Pakistan launches a retatory strike..

Meanwhile Isreal Hits Iran with possibly nukes or sets off Iran's nukes in conventual attack. Iran in ashes with 6 million or so Radioactive Moslems screaming 24 hour on all Molsem News Networks out of Iran and Pakistan

Islam declares Holy War on Isreal

America sides with Isreal, Russian Empire Sides with the Molsem World.

China "The Sleeping Dragon" makes a land grab for India, Pakistan and the Afghanistan and the "OIL Fields" there she most desperately needs for China's Growth .. 2 billion man army pours across the board of Nepal and Tibet into India.

Welcome to J-Rod's time line.

So long and thanks for all the fish indeed.

Just some thoughts

Shady

Gav wrote:
Quote:

Gav

recall15 wrote:

Quote:

... nice!

Hate to sound stupid, but what is Sion? Is this a newly formed classified group?

Gav

Thu May 21, 2009 9:05 am
GT Truther

If you remember Sned's (Snob's of Eagles Disobey as I like to call them) ...

Sine Nobilis of Eagles Disobey, Yeah! Right...

Meanwhile:

Quoted:

Arrests in New York 'attack plot'

Four men were arrested late on Wednesday over alleged plots to attack targets in and near New York.
The four planned to blow up synagogues and use Stinger missiles to bring down military planes, US prosecutors said.
The men were seized after allegedly planting what they thought were bombs near two synagogues in the Bronx area.

end quoted from:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8060684.stm

Thu May 21, 2009 9:31 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

If you remember Sned's (Snob's of Eagles Disobey as I like to call them) were on their board watching geo-politics of two key areas of the Middle East possible nuclear war with Iran and Pakistani.

These two possible events were the KEY events in the Doom's Day Timeline that sprouted J-Rod and his people.

Burisch and Snob's thought we had avoided these two events since Hillary did not win but Obama did (Apparently Hillary was in Office in the alternative time line when the shyt hit the fan).

Secondly they thought that since according to Burisch Majestic had secured and shut down all 50 + 'stargates' Then when the Sun warmed up for Raganorok Song of of the Grand daddy of Solar Cycles (2012) and the Fat Glowing Valkerie warmed up to began to sing (Ie the Solar Cycle leading up to 2012). Majestic thought with Stargates shut down. The Energy feed back loop predicted in the J-Rod timeline would not exist in this 2nd Timeline and thus we would be spared. Burisch and Team cheered and celebrated. PREMATURELY.

Look at the geo-political headlnes today coming out of Middle East, just today.

Pakistan is in CHAOS the Taliban are taking over the country. The Current government is in chaos and the Political Science talking heads are saying the Pakistan might be over run with Extremist Islam Taliban in months.

Pakistan is a Nuclear Power. Get the Picture???

Iran just test fired their Long Range Nuclear Missile with the capability of hitting Israel. Do you think that Obama can and will stop Israel now from launching a massive preventive Air Strike on Iran?? Fat chance in Hell. I'd bet a million dollars right now that Israel is loading and arming the bombers and highers right now and Pilots are getting their final Mission briefings for "Operation devestate Iran's Nuclear Program"

I would suspect given the BOLDNESS of Iran that missile test firing was Iran's way of telling the PTB's behind the scenes "Watch it boys! We HAVE nuclear warheads built in secret [but actually stamped "Made in Moscow.] We have the BOMB and we know how to use it. Ahlla AcBar death to infidel West!"

The Key point to watch right now.. is Pakistan If it falls (as it appears it will) do you think India will sit back and watch Nuclear warheads fall into the hands of the Taliban? As peaceful as the Hindi religion is.. I SERIOUSLY doubt it. India with her nukes will turn Pakistan into slumbering ash of the Soma Mushroom of the Mataburta..lol Pakistan launches a retatory strike..

Meanwhile Isreal Hits Iran with possibly nukes or sets off Iran's nukes in conventual attack. Iran in ashes with 6 million or so Radioactive Moslems screaming 24 hour on all Molsem News Networks out of Iran and Pakistan

Islam declares Holy War on Isreal

America sides with Isreal, Russian Empire Sides with the Molsem World.

China "The Sleeping Dragon" makes a land grab for India, Pakistan and the Afghanistan and the "OIL Fields" there she most desperately needs for China's Growth .. 2 billion man army pours across the board of Nepal and Tibet into India.

Welcome to J-Rod's time line.

So long and thanks for all the fish indeed.

Just some thoughts

Shady

Gav wrote:
Quote:

Gav

recall15 wrote:

Quote:

... nice!

Gav

Hi Shades:

You exposed a scenario increasingly plausible and the problems of T1V83 (I don't know the geopolitical details of the T2 timeline) seems only delayed comparatively with the original T1 variant.
Talk about a problem tossed by the window to return by the door!... or vice-versa.
The signs and the writings on the wall point to big geopolitical troubles in the near future.
Hope not.

Peace.

Thu May 21, 2009 10:14 am
Truth Seeker

Shady Groves wrote:

If you remember Sned's (Snob's of Eagles Disobey as I like to call them) ...

Sine Nobilis of Eagles Disobey, Yeah! Right...

Meanwhile:

Quoted:

Arrests in New York 'attack plot'

Four men were arrested late on Wednesday over alleged plots to attack targets in and near New York.
The four planned to blow up synagogues and use Stinger missiles to bring down military planes, US prosecutors said.
The men were seized after allegedly planting what they thought were bombs near two synagogues in the Bronx area.

end quoted from:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8060684.stm

Dear Recall:

The news are more than often more than meets the eye.
For instance, is this a false flag operation to provoke a "convenient" geopolitical action?
A false flag operation aborted by "white hats"?
A genuine muslim operation, inspired by hatred against the americans?
Personally I'm inclined more to the second option... but, as almost always: the jury is still out.

Peace.

Thu May 21, 2009 10:18 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next