It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 3:31 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.5 2009 
GT Truther

Post Can't Have It Both Ways
UncleJohn wrote:

Uncle John here: We live in interesting times and this document just adds to that.

Yes, an interesting and convoluted document that tries to have it both ways, as usual.

Let's begin with PC's "3) What the Insiders are Doing"

Protecting themselves. Yes. Exactly. All the underground facilities were built on the understanding that they, the elite, would be able to find safety in them. They won't; they'll become tombs for the most part and the bamboozlers that run to them will choke to death on that 'safety' as the selfish ETs laugh it up at the stupid humans who bought their lies, not realizing that they were fooled as much as the masses of humanity were fooled by themselves in turn. PC's "new" take on this -

PC, referring to another 'insider' who they've accepted without too much question, wrote:
"Jake, who is well-connected, well-informed, and highly credible, told us that military plans to safeguard the future of the human race are continuing."

- blithely omits the fact that the military elite plans to "safeguard the future of the human elites" are continuing. They care not a whit for the average person, else they wouldn't invest so much effort in lying about all of this to a public that they owe it to - that public having paid for those facilites with their tax and drug dollars.

Anyone remaining in the vast interior of Australia when the earth changes begin in earnest is bound to find themselves perishing rather quickly, even if not underground. However, I have received word from an independent source that some of the elites are already involved in constructing shallower facilities in the western areas of that continent. Again; let them do so as they will find quickly enough the error of playing a role in the Coverup.

In PC's "4) The Biggest Picture" they simply confirm what we've known all along; the military DID know back then about the coming poleshift, which is why they went to the effort they did. They didn't have to come from the future, either; do we claim the weatherman comes from the future when he tells us a storm is coming next week and we need to prepare? No, ET is simply more sophisticated about prognostications based on information they have access to and we do not, because of our primitive stage of development and tendency towards war and conflict.

Another indication that PC is feeding their own (and sadly others') delusion about this is by indicating that

"...the information learned from the Anunnaki in highly classified meetings in 1954 (Muroc/Edwards AFB) and 1955 (Holloman AFB) precipitated Eisenhower's September 1955 heart attack."

There WAS no information "learned from the Annunaki" then or at any other time since, as the Annunaki are quarantined from Earth and have been since they were ordered off eons ago. The reasons for said removal are perfectly logical; no reasoning or logic has been given to bolster said claim they were the ones at Muroc and Holloman.

Without going into the rest of the document, suffice to say that any mention of "protecting humanity" is to protect their own skins, and NOT those of any in the public. They don't want the public to even be aware of their secret preparations, preferring they die quickly during the shift. Notice that the claim is made that "the PTB don't spend a trillion dollars on _____ if they know what is going to happen"; inversely, they don't spend it if they know something is NOT going to happen. They spend a trillion dollars to VERIFY - and IDENTIFY THE TIME - 'something' is going to happen.

At least Project Spook-A-Lot makes an attempt at logic, without relying on the tantrums that SNEDs exhibits on a regular basis. Sadly, they delude themselves if they think Dan Burisch is a 'white hat'; he may think he's a 'white hat', but if he's taking part in preventing full Disclosure (not just his little part in it, which has shown how astoundingly incorrect he's been in his claims about the 'future'), then he's simply serving the interests of his former superiors in Majestic/Sion.

The only craft any "P52k's left behind" are those scheduled to take the shell-shocked souls of these STS humans away to their prison planets for having played roles in bamboozling the masses of humanity to what (let's say 'might' for argument's sake) be coming their way.

The economic 'downturn' (to use the polite term) is directly attributable to the elite's plans to maintain a public 'illusion' until too late for the common man. Those plans are in shambles; the 'downturn' is not a stand-alone issue but is inextricably tied in with the pending GC (to use Charlie's acronym). No-one in the elite has 'planned' it, since they are all suffering to some degree from it - as logic should indicate.

The claims made by those writing in to PC (an electrical engineer's wife, etc) are likely than not to be true, just as Sgt. Dan Sherman's account of Project Preserve Destiny in "Above Black" is true. The 'secret gov't.' has known of the probability that a poleshift would occur during this timeframe, a scenario both spiritual orientations of ETs has convinced them of, but as Charlie has said - whether or not his claims of 'time travel' are ever put to the test and found wanting - the biggest weapon against the elite's plans for global genocide (by hiding what they know under the euphemism of "we're just trying to prevent panic and the resulting breakdown of society") is the fact that they do not know when.

My last comment about the "predictions" of the PC bamboozlers, who were so convinced of certain events (not necessarily by any 'YellowBook', Orion's Cube, Looking Glass or Dr. Who's red Telephone Booth), is that none of them have come to pass; what happened to the Iranian war? Benazir Bhutto as PM of Pakistan? Hillary Clinton as US president? Global pandemics? As I said earlier, a new excuse would be floated out but nothing has changed. Instead of "Timeline 2", we're now back on "Timeline 1", though a "different variant than 83". Where do we have any proof of ANY 'timelines'? They can't even show us the hologram(s) they used to make such false predictions in the first place. They take it upon themselves to 'protect' us from knowing; I call that bamboozling, pure and simple. No-one has the right to change anyone else's destiny by with-holding relevant information from them. If it's only a 'possibility', then let's weigh that possibility with the same weight as trillions of dollars spent on (now mostly useless) underground facilities and expensive satellites, and see the REAL, undoctored images produced.

Speaking of which; since some of you may question the validity of the SOHO images posted earlier, let me brief you on what I'm working on. First, the image that has the word balloons and labels was made by someone other than myself, who was kind enough to whip it together in mere seconds for those who might not have noticed the significance of the image. THAT image certainly was doctored, and for the reason just given. Second; of the set of three SOHO images (the middle one taken at 3:18pm on March 27, the outer ones at 2:42pm and 3:42pm respectively) at least one if not 2 were doctored. Working with a group of folks that do serious image analysis, I've asked the following (abbreviated for brevity):

I'm just now getting into [image forensics] - and have been told by an associate who has both AccessData FTK v2 and eNcase that the following image has been 'doctored'. That is, the SOHO image in the center of the following image is claimed to have been photoshopped, and had the additional image at approx. the 5 o'clock position "added in" using Photoshop.

At the moment I'm mostly interested in getting a second opinion from someone who might own [image analysis software], but if these programs are able to definitively adjudge whether images are doctored then I would be grateful to know that ___.

The image in the center of the three below is the one in question, the white line near the 5 o'clock position on the sun-blocker of SOHO:
[image redacted]

And gotten the following response:

In FTK or EnCase you could see that the documents [the 3 SOHO images] are different because the hash is different and may be able to tell the creation timeline which would indicate changes (not necessarily related to tampering) including a name change, a file size change, etc.

The EXIF data may indicate that changes have been made by Photoshop, but would not indicate what changes were made.

However, actual image analysis is not performed in FTK or EnCase.

I've asked further questions, and hope to have a more definitive answer shortly, for those that are interested in the outcome. Of course some prefer to dismiss it out-of-hand with ridicule, but that's to be expected from certain quarters.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post SOHO "PX" photos
Don, I'm no photo analysis expert, but that main "closeup" photo clearly shows a pixellated square around "Planet X" that at a first glance should tell the viewer that there's perhaps something suspect about the picture.

However, when I blew up the smaller, three consecutive SOHO photos, I noticed that there were pixellated areas around both Mercury and the other object purporting to be Planet X as well (see below), but I suppose that would be the case as the photos are obviously of a lower resolution in terms of pixel dimensions.

Also, it's rather curious that PX should only be visible to SOHO for under an hour, judging by the time sequences shown.

Regarding EXIF data, there doesn't seem to be much information, only that the "planetxzoomed" picture was created/saved using Adobe Photoshop 7. All of the other metadata tags seem to have empty values.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:04 pm
GT Truther

Post Spontaneous human combustion?
"Software engineer spontaneously combusts Dead in front of PC" By Nick Farrell

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/new ... y-combusts

<snip>The 28-year-old Indian software engineer named as Vijaya Kumar, was sitting in front of his PC when there was a loud bang. His flatmates rushed into the room to find his burnt body dead in front of the smouldering ruin of his PC.

Since it was not a laptop, or anything that had a battery, no one can work out what caused the blast.

One copper said that the scene of the accident seems to suggest that the man was killed in an accident as his body was in the sitting position in front of the burnt computer so it was close to instantaneous.
<end>

Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:06 pm
GT Truther

Post Earthnet Files >>John Titor<<
brightstar wrote:
Oh wow, now that is a story and a half!
-snip-
ok, thanks indeed for this much more.

brightstar

This is What Charlie Told Us About John Titor when Talked with Virtualgirl :
Quoted:
"Hello virtualgirl,

My original incursion to this time period was to find John and our communication on this forum then was attempt to coax a response after all other location methods failed. I only have basic knowledge of who he interacted with and know the key things he told people on the TT fourm.

When he was finally located, I took him along with the C204 back to my time but I did not debrief him myself. But much of what he says was questionable due to his condition. I have only seen him a couple of times since then when I went to visit him at his care facility in New Melbourne.

I promised in an earlier post that I would elaborate more on Titor so now is a good a time as any I'd say. In my time, the computers in every home or building accesses what we call EarthNet. EarthNet is the central computer system that runs all our infrustructure, communications and it contains a massive database that allows you to access information based on your security level. If you were a normal person (therefore having no special security clearance) who queried the database about Titor this is the summary the computer will tell you: (The section encased with <> is information I have removed)

REAL NAME DELETED a.k.a. John Titor was born in Tampa, Florida in the year 1998. First official U.E.F. entries relating to John Titor are from a Sirian First Contact team in the year 2017. He was one of 64 people found in a survival community designated by the Sirians as STO-10026. Located in West Virginia, a region notorious for being a high STS area in the aftermath, explains why First Contact with this community occured <DELETED> years after the Pole Shift.

In 2024, Titor was accepted into the still young U.E.F. assigned to the department that would later successfully negotiate the Technology Share Treaty with The Visitors. This led to a senior position within the new U.E.F. Technology Research & Development Centre. The group’s first accomplishment was the construction of the Earth’s first Fusion Power Facility in New Sydney, Australia in 2029.

Following Council approval for the development of human time travel technology in 2032, Titor was a member of a scientific team of 6 humans who, with Sirian and Pleiadean scientists, designed & built the prototype Temporal Displacement Unit designated C204.

In 2035, after doubts were raised on some of the key fundamentals of the C204 device, (See Separate Summary on the C204), Titor made an unauthorized temporal incursion to the year 1975 earning him the title of the first human to travel through time. This was later referred to by many as the Titor Incursion (See Separate Summary on the Titor Incursion).

According to Titor, his failed attempt to return to 2036 landed him in the late 20th century where his mental degenerative condition began to take hold. His communication with the general public created a following and earned him a small degree of popularity although, due to his condition, what he said was a mixture of fact and imagination.

In 2039 using the new C300 Temporal Displacement Technology, a recovery team led by Charles Haynes was sent back to 2001 when it was discovered Titor was in that time period and communicating with the people of that time. The first two missions to retrieve Titor were unsuccessful. A third mission to 2003 was commissioned after an energy signature was detected from the C204 by equipment left behind by Charles Haynes in the previous mission.

Upon his return, Titor was diagnosed with the first and only recorded case of a neurological disorder resulting from time travel unofficially and rather inaccurately termed as Time Psychosis.

At last report in 2047, Titor was residing at a medical facility in New Melbourne, Australia.

End Summary.

That is the official summary and here is more to help you understand further....

In February 2035, the C204 Temporal Displacement Unit was entering its final test stages and there was excitement in the air as the first round of organic testing began. We thought we were very close to starting time travel missions. The Council had already stated they would not allow travel further back than 1755 so mission proposals were being drafted within the allowable parameters. And by June of the same year over 350 missions mostly of an observatory nature were submitted for Council approval. One of these missions was a request from John to retrieve an IBM 5100 from the mid-1970’s.

By October 2035, concerns were raised after initial organic test results showed minor anomalies in the organic test modules. Eventually over the next 9 months, it was determined that some of the key basic fundamentals of the technology were flawed and a ruling by the Council cancelled development of the C204 in favour of a complete redesign of the power systems that were the cause of the problem. This included greater input and further technology sharing with The Visitors.

Titor disagreed with the Council’s ruling which eventually led him to believe he can prove them wrong by testing the device on himself by completing the mission that he requested of the Council.

Although John claims he stopped in the year 1999 first before going to 1975, we knew that wasn’t accurate. If he had stopped there first and went onto the TT forum, we would have realised and sent back a team to retrieve him. All we had to do was wait for him to power up his device which is when we would have detected him.

We now know that he stayed in the 1970’s for two years and during that time the anomaly that came up in testing was slowly degrading Titor's neural and nervous system. After recovering the C204, we found out that an error had occured in the operating system which sent John to the year 1999 instead back to 2036. His logs indicate that for nearly a year he tried to correct the problem with the C204 but could not and he was worried if he went on the internet and left evidence that he was there we would have realised. His plan was to arrive back in 2036 one second after he left for 1975..... according to his logs anyway.

Eventually he realised that he could not fix the problem and that something was seriously wrong with him. Just by reading what he posted on the TT forum, we could tell that he was in a bad way mentally. Which is probably why he stopped communicating on the forum. Everything that he told about the future was a mixture of real events and his imagination. Eg. calling himself a soldier was one of his fantasies that he mixed in with the truth in the forums. Although, still to this day (and we are thankful) we don’t know why he never mentioned the Pole Shift.....

We recovered John and brought him home but we were unable to treat the damage to his system and now he is slowly dying.

Lessons were learned by many from John’s ordeal and steps were taken for it not to happen again. The C300 Temporal Displacement Unit was fitted with more Visitor technology than the C204. Primarily, a user interface that is like the ones found in Visitor space ships. It is telepathically controlled and requires a human and Visitor mind to initialise with base mission parameters coded by The Council. This is why I cannot use my Pod except to return home as this was the programmed mission parameters.

The original power systems that were singularity based and was the cause of the trouble were replaced with the same Element 115 power systems found in Visitor space craft. Although this sort of power system is far inexcess of what the technology requires, it is the safest and we are eternally grateful to the Visitors for their contribution.

I hope this answers your questions and I would be interested to hear more about the conclusions your associates and you have come to.

Peace,

Charlie "
End quoted from Hello Again Thread Page 25
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttif ... rt=25&vc=1

Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Re: The Anomaly Approacheth
Hi Folks,

I am a newcomer to the forum and my interest was piqued by Dondep's SOHO pictures relating to the ominous Planet X. I compared them with the positions of the sun, moon and planets as given by my pc's astrological calculation program and I have to report that they do not appear to match up. At the stated date and time venus should have been visible slightly to the left of the sun in the SOHO pictures and the moon should also have been visible a bit further to the left of it as well. In fact neither of these two bodies is visible at all in the pictures and therefore I am very doubtful that the photos are genuine.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:28 pm
GT Truther

Salamander wrote:
I compared them with the positions of the sun, moon and planets as given by my pc's astrological calculation program and I have to report that they do not appear to match up. At the stated date and time venus should have been visible slightly to the left of the sun in the SOHO pictures and the moon should also have been visible a bit further to the left of it as well. In fact neither of these two bodies is visible at all in the pictures and therefore I am very doubtful that the photos are genuine.

Thanks for speaking up, Salamander. What program is it that you're referring to, and is it able to accurately ascertain the position of the SOHO platform in relation to the 2 inner planets and the moon, not to mention the zoom level it uses? I've often wondered about that issue myself, as I've never seen all three objects in a single SOHO image even when they are all supposedly in the field of view. If it's "zoomed" to view only a portion of the dome, Venus could theoretically be sitting off to the left like an 800-lb. gorilla but the optical train is zoomed to a narrower focus that would cut it out of the panorama.

As I'm waiting for more information to come in from the "pros" at image analysis, the problem is made more complex when one has to consider that the "normal" pictures would have to be the ones altered, in that every single frame would have to have the "winged disc" erased or covered over. That is, if it's more-or-less a static object (as opposed to one that's constantly "shifting densities", as certain sources might have it).

To make matters even more mysterious, when going to that date, the message now comes up that "there are no images for this date". (Or for the dates before and after, either.) Naturally if an accidental 'admission' found its way into the public domain, damage control would be intensive though seemingly innocuous, so that doesn't necessarily prove anything. Still, I'm waiting to hear what the forensic experts have to say before coming to any conclusions.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thank you for posting this other info regarding John Titor. I am wondering however, with the technology that the Visitors have why is it that they cannot help John Titor's ailing health condition?

Quote:
Titor was diagnosed with the first and only recorded case of a neurological disorder resulting from time travel unofficially and rather inaccurately termed as Time Psychosis

Quote:
We now know that he stayed in the 1970’s for two years and during that time the anomaly that came up in testing was slowly degrading Titor's neural and nervous system

Quote:
We recovered John and brought him home, but we were unable to treat the damage to his system and now he is slowly dying.

I am most curious regarding what this "anomaly" is that came up, since he says that their first diagnosis was inaccurately termed as Time Psychosis, so apparently this was not a correct diagnosis of what the real problem was causing this degeneration of his neural and nervous system.

Have you heard Charlie mention what this might really be? I am asking because I know some had asked on the TTI forum about this Crutchfield Jacob disease or "mad cow" disease as it is also called and a few remarks I picked up on it along with something else that I had read a while back.

I am wondering if this may be what is going on since he was being questioned on it so and I don't have all of the original John Titor threads from back then of course, but the ones that were involved in those first threads back then, do you remember any talk or discussion on this from Titor or with him and maybe some asking what he knew of this "mad cow" disease?

I am wondering if his health issues stem from the faulty time machine or was it something else entirely.

I am just wondering why the Visitors would not have knowledge of how to help rectify these situations and diseases.

Maybe when Charlie comes back he can elaborate on this a bit more.

brightstar

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

eagles disobey wrote:
OFFICIAL UPDATE FROM EAGLES DISOBEY!

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ THIS, PLEASE DO:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/2009.html

DAN HAS JUST COMPLETED A THOROUGH REVIEW OF THE DOCUMENT, AND RECOMMENDS IT TO EVERYONE.

Uncle John here: We live in interesting times and this document just adds to that.

In Reading the D&M show endorsement of the Project Camelot pages, these items stand out

1. (from item #3) threat of a cataclysm...‘D’ has told us privately that he fully agrees with this and that it is only thought that the danger is over
Again hiding info and not full committed to help the Human race to be united in it survival !

2.(from item #5) ‘D’ as referred to the threat of a pole shift round about 2012
Gee, wonder what causes this, maybe a planet-x?

3. (from item #6) Underground bases 12,500 just before the Great Flood, ‘D’ is confirmation of this - in a private meeting last month. ‘D’ also confirming the cyclical nature of these major events.
3600 year cycle of planet-x which divides evenly into 12500, coincidence? maybe not

4.(from item #9) Timeline 1 will still have its problems. 'Planet X'.
Ah ha

5. whole section (from item #16) on 'Planet X'.
AH HA

6. (from item #11) electromagnetic clouds in space that the Earth is drifting into.
Is this what ‘D’ refers to as something but not a planet, again it is semantics. The mincing of words planet-x may not be a “planet” but something new, but which is still dangerous to human’s on earth?

For someone (i.e. ‘D’ of the D&M show) who does not believing in “planet-X”, what is the D&M show saying?
Interesting enough this reinforces the status of D&M being sock puppets in denying planet-x and still endorse this Project Camelot document.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:53 pm
GT Truther

Post The Anomaly Is On THe Original SOHO page
All excellent points, mountaintiger. I especially like "6. electromagnetic clouds in space that the Earth is drifting into." Nibiru is allegedly surrounded by a dust-cloud, partially bound to its parent by the sheer magnetic force of it. In other words, an "electromagnetic cloud in space.....that Earth is drifting into", or rather is drifting towards Earth as the complex draws closer. In all but name, it's the dreaded 'Planet X' that causes their knee-jerk reaction.

We have now a variety of terms, just so that everyone knows they all refer to the same thing:

'Planet X' (this is their biggest curse-word)
Nibiru
Hercolobus
Wormwood
The Destroyer
The Impactor
The 12th Planet
The Great Comet
The Anomaly
The Winged Disc
The Winged Globe
The Red Dragon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A reader sent me a link to a NASA portal website to SOHO that DOES allow the viewer to watch a "movie" made of up a handful of images taken at random throughout each day, and unbelievably it's still there. Because it IS still there, I'm sure NASA will be along shortly to offer an excuse ("oh, that's just dust on the camera lens", or "we were just planning an April Fool's joke on the unsuspecting viewer"). I've taken a screen shot, and by gum it sure enough looks like a "winged disc", or one of those lapel pins pilots wear.

Here's the URL where any reader can go watch it themselves:

http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/data_query

On the big box on the left side, click on "LASCO C3". On Resolution, change to "1024". On Display, check "movies". On the date, I used 2009-03-26 and end date 2009-03-28. This produces 102 frames, taken at random moments throughout the 2-day period. You will find "the Anomaly" at frame 50. I used a full-screen window and took a screen-shot in case NASA decides to delete this controversial image from 3:18pm on March 27, 2009:

Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep is correct in what he just posted, IT is there, I have taken several screen shots now, plus copied and pasted several frames and printed out one good one on photo grade paper of the best fram with the winged look aspect showing.

This is just too far out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brightstar

Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post anomaly in SOHO footage
brightstar wrote:
Folks,

Dondep is correct in what he just posted, IT is there, I have taken several screen shots now, plus copied and pasted several frames and printed out one good one on photo grade paper of the best fram with the winged look aspect showing.

This is just too far out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brightstar

Yep, it's there alright. Blink and you'll miss it though, as the time sequence cycles by fairly quickly.

Here's the captured footage in mp4 format, about 1MB in size (excuse the cursor arrow on screen for a second or two at the beginning :lol: ). To download, just right click "click here":-

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-28b930f0.html

BTW, I doubt if Windows Media Player will play the above file. I use the free Vlc media player.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:35 am
GT Truther

Post Re: The Anomaly Is On THe Original SOHO page
Thank you all for that. Interesting.

Dondep wrote:
We have now a variety of terms, just so that everyone knows they all refer to the same thing:

'Planet X' (this is their biggest curse-word)

My favorite one is: The Red Dragon.

:wink:

Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:50 am
GT Truther

I have just gotten caught up on reading the new posts here now, most enlightening indeed.

No, Charlie, I do not mind at all you posting what you wrote me, saves you much typing indeed.

Many questions I had have been answered indeed by all the posts up til now. Much to think on indeed.

A couple of questions now:

1. Did this MJ12 Group have as much power as they have tried to make all assume they actually had? Or was this more dis-information?

There have been several MJ12 groups over the past 50 years with only the recents ones aligned to STO Visitors. The early ones were aligned very much so to STS Visitors.

Being made up from high ranking people for the military/airforce/navy and government organistations, they had a lot of power.

Quote:
2. Now you have said that from your scans that Obama was the better pick over McCain because of his inclination more towards believing in Free Will. Could you elaborate more on this please and why is Obama allowing all of this debt to occur now, and then thinking that other countries would do the same as has been reported in the news?

You need to understand the situation of what Obama inherited. The US economy was on the brink of collapse - I cannot understate that remark - and due to the importance of the US economy to the global economy started pulling everything down. It is best to think of it as something that would get worse before it gets better..... the US was already in so much debt and without money in the economy it was going to collapse and going into debt further is his only option.

The difference with Obama is that he is using the situation to make things better in the long run....... look at the General Motors drama as an example.

Quote:
3. Is Obama now following the desires of the PTB behind the scenes manipulating things and is he actually aware and been briefed on this Pole Shift? Will he actually disclose this to the public or not? Or does he from your history you have?

The PTB have only one thing on their mind..... their wallets. They don't want economic collapse either and although they have been trying to put their influence in on what should be done.... Obama is doing what he feels should be done. Sometimes this is inline with what the PTB want but it is mostly not.

Obama has been told about the presence in the solar system but not much more. His focus has been on the economy since taking office. Believe it or not, the ecomony is stabilising and Obama will start focussing on other issues.... the Anomaly being one of them. I will keep everyone up to date as best I can with this....

Quote:
4. What is fueling this frenzy that seems to be occurring now with Congress here in the US. It is almost like they are trying to get everything passed against us that they can for some reason and in high gear. Is this because of the Pole Shift from the ones that are vaguely aware of it or what?

No. The economy has everyones focus at the moment and the rush you are seeing is trying to not let the ecomony slip further down than it already has.

Quote:
5. I have wondered if the energies causing all of the havoc with the weather patterns etc. are also affecting peoples in their behaviours and causing possibly the STS types to be more aggreviated or whatever and causing them to act in ways they might not, and even the STO types to a degree also. It is like I have detected some kind of change in certain ones behaviours so was wondering if this could possibly be part of the cause since it is energies still to a large degree and energy changes occurring.

People are affected by magnetic influences and our main influence is of course the Sun. The female menstual cycle is a good example of this. As the Anomaly is introducing a new magnetic influence, this can affect people and biological systems also.

In regards to behavior, this period we are in now extending to the pole shift and into the aftermath is where souls leaning towards either orientation will try to make that final jump. For STO, brave actions that put others before themselves during the pole shift will do this... as an example...... For STS, taking a gun and going into a shopping mall and shooting random innocent people before taking their own life is also an example.

6. When you speak of these different densities and all, is this a perception in ones mind to a degree that IF they were to alter their minds thinkings and/or understandings they could possibly access these other densities? Or is this allowed at this point of history/timeline? I understand there is also science involved in how you explained it, but is this relevant also and possible?

No. These different densities are purely physical. Although they occupy the same space, the matter and energy is vibrating at different rates which allows 3rd and 4th density matter/energy to simply slide past each other without any sense from either point something else is there. There are natural points all over this planet where 3rd density matter/energy can go into the 4th... what you call the Bermuda Triangle is one of these places.

Quote:
ok, this is enough questions for this post. Thank you again Charlie for coming here and being with us all now.

brightstar

Thank you for your questions, brightstar. Catch up with you soon.

Charlie

Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:27 am
GT Truther

Post Re: More questions for Charlie
Dondep wrote:
Charlie,

In your earlier TT posts, you mention that you came to this point in time primarily to help ensure Obama's election be allowed to go forward unimpeded, as he would tell the truth about the upcoming poleshift. Now that we're about 2-1/2 months past Inauguration day, how long do you anticipate it will be before he tells the public the truth, and in what manner do you think he will do so? Do you think he will tell the truth not only about the 'GC' but about why we weren't told before? He seems strangely muted, almost protective, about letting the criminals of the previous administration go unpunished. He also appears willing to prosecute the false 'war on terror', albeit under less Orwellian names; do you think he is ignorant of the true scope of the Bush/Cheney deception??

We too are running our own predictive analysis on Obama since he won the election and our outcomes still point that there will be a time when he will announce what is coming. Unfortunately, our forecasts indicate that this will be at the beginning of the final weeks......... put it this way....... under McCain there was no warning at all!

Our forecasts predict that at a point during the final weeks, he will announce what is coming.... he will be honest and say there is nothing that can be done and then give tips of what you need to do to survive. Some you may not think this is alot.... but it is much more than what happened the first time around.

And finally, Obama is not ignorant of what happened under Bush/Cheney but we believe that revealing the truth at this point in time would have a dramatic affect on how the public perceives the Government. Obama cannot afford that to happen.

In any case, if history should repeat itself, Cheney will die in the coming months of heart failure...... I say if history repeats because being so close to a strand that we directly changed (the election) we do not know how the Cheney strand was affected. He is not considered important anymore and therefore very little analysis on his outcome was done..... Don't get me wrong, he is definitely going to die but we suspect at a later date than we originally recorded.

Quote:
Also; what happens once you've significantly changed the timestream by your actions ensuring the rightful election of Obama as president? Do the history 'books' miraculously change the information being imparted to the children of the future, or in the case of digitized data, does that data reorganize in some ethereal fashion to reflect the now-changed circumstances?

Of course if you queried the central computer system in my time it would describe the Obama victory. But when you query our computers that access a cut-down version of the main database as it was when we left, it still shows a McCain victory.

Quote:
Lastly - for the moment - what do you know about the so-called "Looking Glasses", the $4-billion "smoke n' mirrors" holographic machine that allegedly looked into the future for the MAJI and was the basis for a similar contraption in "Paycheck" (a movie starring Ben Affleck....perhaps you've seen a digitized copy of it in your 'timeline')?

I have not seen this film but from your descriptions I can say that such technology does not exist in this period in time. If such technology did exist and was originally invented during this time period there would be no future to look at..... (if you haven't read my post regarding time and time travel please do so to understand this answer.)

Quote:
Additionally, and if this is in your previous TT posts please forgive me as I haven't gotten to them yet, is it impossible to take someone from this point in time back to your 'own' time? What would happen if you tried

It is possible to take someone from this time period into the future but it is not as simple as jumping in our pods and going. It is a complicated process but suffice it to say that your strand in time must be paused before departure because removing you from this time period without doing that will produce a future where you "disappeared" and therefore affected other strands around you. Am I making sense with this? I hope I am.... like I said it is complicated.

But... and here is the but..... I have explained in one of my TT posts that due to the Titor incursion, time travel now requires Council authorisation and pre-programming of the pod's computer systems before departure. If I was to take you into our pod now and try to return, the computers would not allow it because your presence during the departure does not conform to the mission parameters.

Charlie

Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:57 am
GT Truther

Charlie wrote - "You have essentially covered all the bases regarding what a walk-in is. If a person is in a position to positively influence and help a group of people, the Spirit Guides inform the current incarnation that they will be removed and placed into the next available and suitable newborn. "

Many thanks for your reply, Charlie, and for your intersting posts regarding time and densities.

I am particularly interested in the mention of natural 'stargates' at certain stone circles (I think, if I recall correctly, MJC raised this?) as I myself had experiences at Stonehenge, which is a well-known site in Wiltshire, England, for sightings of (among other things) huge discs of orange light (as I saw). I wondered at the time that these were inter-dimensional vehicles of some sort.

Do you have any insight about these sites at all please and the source of these 'visitors'?

Hello there,

Regarding Stonehenge, as I have mentioned a few tmes already, we do not have our complete database with us so I do not have significant data on stonehenge. What I do know is that it is very old and was built by aliens in the STS to terrorize the early forms of Human. They were built in a that specific area of the world because England as a whole survive Earth's periodic Pole Shifts very well when it comes to Earthquake damage. They were meant to stand for all time to conjure up images/feelings of fear into the generations of humans that followed.

And finally, the most popular region on Earth that is sort of a natural door between the 3rd and 4th density is the Bermuda Triangle.

Charlie

Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:07 am
GT Truther

Hi Charlie,

A lady from Montana has asked me what you have said about Montana possibly and Yellowstone and what happens with Yellowstone during the Pole Shift and the area of Great Falls, Montana and whether this is a good area or not. I told her I would ask you on these two locations when you have time to come back of course and what insight you have regarding these.

One other question, you had stated that Alaska would wind up being more closer to the equator thus becoming more tropical, what about the east coast states, what location will they wind up being afterwards? Will they be further south, north or what? Like my state of NC will it be located in a colder climate or more tropical climate?

OK enough for this post. Thank you so much.

brightstar

Hi Again,

It is important that you avoid the continental divide during the Pole Shift and Great Falls and still too close. Consider Winnett to ride out the shift and you can leave and return to the Great Falls area once it is over.

Today, the East Coast spreads from the cooler north to the warmer equatorial region but in my time the whole "East Coast" is located at about the same latitude Nova Scotia is today and instead of north to south it is now west to east.........

Charlie

Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:26 am
Truth Seeker

Dondep wrote:
Thanks for speaking up, Salamander. What program is it that you're referring to,...

Hi Dondep, the program is called Astroworld2000 and it computes the zodiacal positions of the sun, moon, planets, asteroids and various other astronomical variables to the nearest second of arc, so it's fairly precise.

Quote:
...and is it able to accurately ascertain the position of the SOHO platform in relation to the 2 inner planets and the moon, not to mention the zoom level it uses? I've often wondered about that issue myself, as I've never seen all three objects in a single SOHO image even when they are all supposedly in the field of view. If it's "zoomed" to view only a portion of the dome, Venus could theoretically be sitting off to the left like an 800-lb. gorilla but the optical train is zoomed to a narrower focus that would cut it out of the panorama.

Ah. Yes, you do have a point here Dondep. I had forgotten that since SOHO is a satellite there would be a paralax between its perspective and the earth-centred perspective of my Astroworld program. In that case my program's computations of the positions of the heavenly bodies would not match the SOHO images anyway, although I cannot tell how great the mis-match would be. So both the moon and venus could be out of SOHO's frame as you suggest and these objections do not stand. But on the other hand, the mis-match also means that the mystery-object could even be the planet venus!

Quote:
As I'm waiting for more information to come in from the "pros" at image analysis, the problem is made more complex when one has to consider that the "normal" pictures would have to be the ones altered, in that every single frame would have to have the "winged disc" erased or covered over. That is, if it's more-or-less a static object (as opposed to one that's constantly "shifting densities", as certain sources might have it).

Yes, that would make the backroom boys work overtime I can imagine.

Quote:
....Still, I'm waiting to hear what the forensic experts have to say before coming to any conclusions.

Of course. Even if the photos check out OK forensically though, to me they still leave some things unexplained, namely:

1. The "winged globe" only appears on one frame (as you already noted). This could be explained on the basis that the mystery-object was a passing satellite, or that it was a UFO, or that its apparent wings were produced as an effect of internal light-reflections momentarily in the camera-optics;

2. The supposed image of mercury also appears to have lateral extentions to either side of it that could be construed as "wings", although not so definitely. This could be explained on the basis that the apparent wings are effects of internal reflections produced in SOHO's optics;

3. The "wings" of both the planet mercury and the unknown object are aligned with the horizontal axis of the SOHO frame. Again this could also be explaioned on the basis that the "wings" are artefacts of SOHO's optics.

Sorry to keep raising possible objections, but before we can conclude that the mystery-object is Planet X I think they do have to be eliminated.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:28 am
GT Truther

brightstar wrote:
Hi Charlie,

One other question, you had stated that Alaska would wind up being more closer to the equator thus becoming more tropical,
what about the east coast states, what location will they wind up being afterwards? Will they be further south, north or what?
Like my state of NC will it be located in a colder climate or more tropical climate?

brightstar

So, where exactly the new north and south poles would be located?

timeline_39 wrote:
Eventually, after the contact phase was complete all the survivors (approx. 115 million as history recorded in the timeline I left) were relocated and settled on the safer areas of the planet.

And where are located those safer areas ? 8)

The North Pole is located just of the coast of what is today Brazil. And the South Pole is located just south of where the most southern tip of India is.

These safe areas are now the four major cities on the planet.

1) New Sydney & New Melbourne - Australia
2) New Anchorage - Alaska (Not in the same place as Anchorage today but further what is today east in the elevated area of the Chugach Mountains. Also, Alaska is a tropical region in my time)
3) New Atlantis - An island that rose out of the ocean during the Pole Shift which is in what in the equatorial region in my time
4) A new city in what is today Mauritania - also in an equatorial region

Charlie

Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:34 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Did you mind of the Cloud of Debris?
recall15 wrote:
Hello to Everybody...

As you see around the world there are fireball sightings and some of them hit the Earth...

When these Anomaly Tail get closser to Earth, these Impactors will increase...

Charlie? What did you recomend for the Meteorite Debris?

Best Regards

Hello Recall15!

Good to see you have found your way here.

Fireball sightings will be on the increase all the way up to when the Pole Shift occurs. Fireball damage will occur all over the planet during the Pole Shift.

Charlie

Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:38 am
GT Truther

Question for Charlie (new star of the Golden Thread)

While chatting with Titor, John didn’t hold our modern society in much regard, he stated over and over that we deserved what we had coming, being that society in 1998-2000 was driven by apathy and materialism. John basically viewed our society as supersized fat and decedent and highly in need for a major shake up.

Also John into much detail about the average lifestyle of those of his time small communal village life with a near socialist common property and common community work eithic.

How is average life for people in your time? Day to day existence?

Also

Since you’ve been here for some time Charlie what our your views on the current over all state of our current society in 2009?

Thanks

Shady

Our society is structured very differently to today. We all have a common goal and each person brings a specific skill set to the group/community and contribute these skills freely.

Gone are the days where to survive one must work to bring in money for his family in a job that in the grand scheme of things is meaningless. Each person does what he/she is required for their chosen method of contribution. For the most part this only involves a few hours of work per day............. Of course, some will work longer depending on what they do...

The rest of the time, people meditate or relax with their partner and/or family.

That common goal I mentioned earlier? Well that is to ensure that our soul and all of humanity's souls ascends to the 4th density when the time is right.

So what was life typically like for me? Ok... in a nutshell. I contributed to our society in many ways. Everyday I would do a shift at FS Alpha (Fusion Power Station Alpha, the first fusion power plant built on Earth in New Sydney by the way). On every second day or so, I would lecture a class on Pre-Pole Shift history at UniAus which I gained knowledge from my participation with the UEF Temporal Program.

In my personal time, I would meditate often as well as spend time with my family. Relaxation is something that only did occassionally and would that mostly involved spending time with friends (both Human and Visitor) playing some sort of game etc.....

And onto your next question..... This is a tricky one... and will be lengthy unfortunately....

One of the reasons we call this period the Great Catastrophe is because of how the need of the few to have control over the many stopped Humanity from being properly prepared for the Pole Shift. This was because of a battle between the STO and STS and their subtle influences over a planet of undecideds with the ultimate goal of getting more souls onto their side.

We have learned that naturally 3rd density worlds where young souls develop over time flow towards Service to Other and left to go on without interference this can take a very long time. This is because being a young group of souls (ie children) Service to Self elements and controls do surface frequently but over time STO does win out.

To speed up this process (just like Visitors sped up Human evolution), beings from the density directly above us (as part of their solidification to their orientation) are able to guide souls from this density and can do so under a very strict set of rules. And as you know.... rules can be bent a little before they are officially "broken".......

Throughout Human history there has been significant STS controls (Relgion, Coporate power, various Governments, Royalty) but have been balanced out by STO activity such as Jesus, Buddha, the assistance given to Moses and Noah etc....... It hasn't helped that Humanity started on the back foot after the Annunaki occupation (the Annunaki at that time being under severe STS influence)...... so throughout Human history there has been STO influences (some famous... many not) to counter the constant STS tide...... eg: Your Founding Fathers created a document in the STO but over time, the STS through corporation corrupted that achievement and is the reason why much of society is the way it is today...... I hope you are following what I mean because here it gets really deep.....

Have you ever wondered why people have a general fear of Aliens? They were forced to fear Aliens because of what they represent... a loss of control.

Your impression of Aliens is typical of people in this time period which is why contact with them is only allowed via the human subconscious. Whether you accept it or not, the natural anxiety you feel towards Aliens has been enhanced by the US Government so that you do fear them and what they represent. The US Government has used many mediums over the past 60 years to increase fear of Aliens in the general public so that the public continue to look to the Government, and only the Government for everything.

Apart from spreading stories about forced abductions and mutilations etc. They have used your entertainment mediums as well. Eg in the movies:

1) Independence Day – Hostile Aliens attack Earth and it is the US GOVERNMENT (THE PRESIDENT) and the US Military that saved the day;
2) Signs - Same as above. Hostile Aliens invade Earth and the US GOVERNMENT came to the rescue;
3) War of the Worlds – A movie that focuses more on human nature but still has hostile Aliens invading Earth. They even went further by suggesting that Aliens like to eat humans.

Those are to just name a few. But before the entertainment medium was used in this fashion, movies about Aliens portraying them are friendly were released. Eg: Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind and E.T.

The battle between STO & STS is not limited to our density. Where as we, in this density, are trying to decide what orientation we ultimately are; in the higher densities the orientation is set and cannot be changed. Therefore the only way to increase your orientation’s population is to go where it still can be changed.

Some history….. And this is very much in a nutshell!

At the end of the World War 2, a group of STS Aliens made contact with the US Airforce & Navy which led to introductions with high ranking politicians. These Beings informed them about the Pole Shift and promised those in power would stay in power in the aftermath. But keeping the public in the dark was the key. (And so the first MJ12 was put together to liase with these STS aliens. They also gave the Military access to their technology in the form of two ships - none that flew and were given fully knowing that Humans would not be able to figure out the technology. Their offer appealed immensely to the mostly STS audience and it was here that plans were made to develop a space program, eventually find the Anomaly that causes the Pole Shift (so that they can try and track it) and use whatever means are necessary to keep the truth from the public. However, the truth is that the STS Aliens were lying to them and never intended to rescue nor protect anyone but what they did set events and behaviors in motion.

I may have mentioned before that a planet of souls “votes” (for a lack of a better term) to which orientation they would like to be. This “vote” happened just after the STS contact was made with the US. And this was foreseen by the STS group which is why they made contact. As an analogy, the primary goal was to try to put an STS weed where STO flowers were just starting to bloom.

Believe it or not, this tipped the balance too much toward STS favor despite of the “vote” because oppression, fear etc. leads to STS thoughts and actions. Therefore in an effort to once again balance out the playing field for us, in 1947, the Universal Council instigated a policy for Earth that all Alien contact (be it STS or STO) with the general population of humanity was to be done via the subconscious only along with the following rules:

1) Above all the Human has ultimate control of the contact.
2) Contact can only be initiated at the Human’s request. Not Vice Versa.
3) When contact is requested, the type of question that is asked dictates the orientation of the Being that answers it.

Furthermore, the Council fully endorsed a mission proposed by the STO group. Since the STS contact was done in secret, the general public completely thought Aliens were science fiction. Therefore the primary goal of this mission was to subtly inform the public that beings from other worlds is a real possibility but also to demonstrate that they are not all powerful “God Like” creatures. So, on the outskirts of a town called Roswell, New Mexico, 3 STO Beings sacrificed their lives and crashed their ship on purpose. The cover up and denial by the US Government followed as anticipated but it opened up other possibilities for the public to consider.

So.... what do I think about your society in a nutshell? The fact of the matter is that you are sheep given the illusion that you are in control when in fact you are not. This is as simplistically as I can put it.

Charlie

Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:38 am
Truth Seeker

Cyberbird wrote:
brightstar wrote:
Hi Charlie,

One other question, you had stated that Alaska would wind up being more closer to the equator thus becoming more tropical,
what about the east coast states, what location will they wind up being afterwards? Will they be further south, north or what?
Like my state of NC will it be located in a colder climate or more tropical climate?

brightstar

timeline_39 wrote:
Eventually, after the contact phase was complete all the survivors (approx. 115 million as history recorded in the timeline I left) were relocated and settled on the safer areas of the planet.

The North Pole is located just of the coast of what is today Brazil. And the South Pole is located just south of where the most southern tip of India is.

2) New Anchorage - Alaska (Not in the same place as Anchorage today but further what is today east in the elevated area of the Chugach Mountains. Also, Alaska is a tropical region in my time)
3) New Atlantis - An island that rose out of the ocean during the Pole Shift which is in what in the equatorial region in my time

Charlie:

Is this the future map after the pole shift?

http://s570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... =pgeon.gif

Peace.
Luis.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:46 am
GT Truther

Charlie,

Hope you're still around. Your answers ring clear and true and very helpful.

A few more questions please...

1. What is the Tree of Life?

2. What is the true story of the Tower of Babel?

~Penguin

Hi Again,

To simply answer question one, The Tree of Life is the so-called "precious" genetic material from the Annunaki Royalty. I hope my response to you on Page 1 on thread 4.5 regarding the Annunaki story was easy to follow.

And for question two..... the Annunaki feared their human slaves learning too much and rising against them.... especially learning too much from the Tower of Babylon where their ships (similar to the rockets and space shuttle in this time period) were housed and launched from.... To limit the possibility of this happening, they began teaching different languages to the separated human slave communities....

hence what was written in Genesis 11:4.... God (the Annunaki) saw what the people were doing (learning too much about their slave masters), confounded their languages and scattered the people throughout the Earth....

Charlie

Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:15 am
GT Truther

Post the map
The Central America area will not the same as the Pacific ocean water will goes to the Atlantic ocean in these precise areas...these land will be washed...

:shock:

Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

timeline_39 wrote:
Cyberbird wrote:
brightstar wrote:
Hi Charlie,

brightstar

timeline_39 wrote:

Charlie:

Is this the future map after the pole shift?

http://s570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... =pgeon.gif

Peace.
Luis.

Hi Luis,

That is the map from Zetatalk. This is essentially correct aside from the fact that the continents are as they appear today in this map but in different positions. In reality, the coastlines will be very different and it would take someone from this time period a while to figure out which continent is which.

Why I say essentially correct is because the equator is slightly at the wrong angle.

Charlie

Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 am
GT Truther

Post some ancient ships
timeline_39 wrote:
And for question two..... the Annunaki feared their human slaves learning too much and rising against them.... especially learning too much from the Tower of Babylon where their ships (similar to the rockets and space shuttle in this time period) were housed and launched from....

Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next