It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 9:36 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.5 2009 
GT Truther

Post more spherical objects...
Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
Ukraine�s First Astronaut Claims UFOs ...

here we go again...

quoted:

14 may 2009
Breaking News: UFO crash in Kazakhstan widely reported

Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

A UFO incident that took place in Kazakhstan is being widely reported by the media in Kazakhstan and neighbouring countries including Russia and The Ukraine.

Interfax, Russia's government news agency, has reported that at 3am on May 13 a farmer in the village of Razdolne in West Kazakhstan, Vladimir Bychkov, was working his fields and noticed three luminous objects falling from the sky. They were emitting red and green sparks as they descended to earth.

The farmer alerted other villagers and they located the objects in the fields. The perfectly spherical objects were about 60cm in diameter.They were hot to touch, silvery and made of a substance the villagers were not familiar with. Each UFO had a hole on its side. When the curious villagers tried to chip the UFOs with a chisel colourful sparks flew out but to their astonishment they were unable to mark the objects in any way.

Shortly after, emergency services and the police arrived at the scene and began their formal investigations.The story is being reported in over fifty news outlets.

Did a mothership UFO lose a few parts? Does this have anything to do with the UFO base and alien embassy that the government of Kazakhstan is building?

end quoted
http://www.allnewsweb.com/page6806802.php

is a des-info campain right there or some bigger?

Thu May 14, 2009 10:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Connecting The Dots
(Note: Coincidence? From Filer's File #20)

Connecting The Dots.

mjc

You noticed on the Sun Key Hole Crop Circle having 5 dots and my Key Chain containing 4. That makes 9 collectively.

In the 1970's, I decided to travel (a walk about) and ended up in a place called Sedona, in Ariz. Never heard of it before. I camped out in the desert. I had 7 dollars left in my pocket and said to myself. You've got to get a job. The first place my eyes set upon was the King's Ransom Restaurant. I got my first job there and it paid well in tips. I saved my money and through the years, ultimately, wound up building special frequency short wave radios from scratch for the Kachina Communications Company...One other thing, is the article below helpful hinting with a possible reason why the Second Sun (Son) is so mysteriously elusive? At times, detectable and not detectable?...Dex

How many dots in the sky do you count? I had wondered what the artist depiction of the small dots represented? Hmm

SEDONA -- The (above) photo was taken May 1, 2009, from the King's Ransom Hotel at 9:11 AM with an iPhone. It was taken through a window that had dark spots from dirt but the light spots represent some type of orbs. There were no lights on inside the room to cause a reflection that result in the bright "objects" seen in the sky area of the photo. There was a slight cloud cover.

The camera is only 2 mega pixels, but 200 pictures were taken and this is the only one with light objects. I did not see these objects with the naked eye and I noticed them a couple of days later. I am still not sure what they are? If they are UFOs, they seem to be in a similar formation/pattern as many of the other pictures taken in the Arizona skies and all over the world. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Thu May 14, 2009 10:40 am
GT Truther

Another Montauk Monster washes up on shore.

--------------------

Quote:
The Montauk Monster is Found!
May 10th, 2009

Pic too gruesome to post here if you want to see it go to this link:

http://www.montauk-monster.com/

Since I started this blog last summer, I’ve dedicated quite a bit of time to debunking all theories presented regarding the Montauk Monster. Was it a dog? Was it a pig? A viral marketing ploy? Honestly, it really doesn’t matter at this point as the original carcass was stolen and later disintegrated into a “ball of goo”.

On Wednesday May 5th 2009, I was contacted by a couple that sent a message to the general e-mail box on this website claiming they think they’ve found what appears to be the Montauk Monster. Naturally, I questioned it thinking it was BS, but they seemed credible enough (after a phone conversation of course) to take an hour drive to Southold and see it for myself up close and personal.

Upon discovery, it resembled what everyone saw last summer. This monster was located in Southold, NY on the Bay Area. For those who are unfamiliar with the area, this is the North Fork of Long Island. The beast smelled like a mix of low-tide and rotten garbage. It really smelled horrific. I couldn’t help but take numerous pictures of it and video clips.

The couple who tipped me off loaded the carcass into a garbage bag and took it home with them. We’ve been in correspondence numerous times and have agreed that for the remainder of the week, we’d keep this matter to ourselves. The remains are currently located in Southold in a cooler full of ice.

I wanted to think about the best way to expose this to the public. Since I own this medium, and have a genuine interest in the subject matter, I’d like to be the first to share this you. We did not contact any authorities as from previous experiences; the carcass has been taken from the finders or mysteriously “stolen”. If this is a genetic mishap from Plum Island, we’d like to sell the remains to an independent lab for study. It has become a race against the clock as the couple who originally found “Beastie” are diligently putting more ice into the cooler to keep the carcass fresh.

Also, I’ve thought about the possibilities that this carcass may be carrying H1N1 influenza. (The Swine Flu) Sorry, my mind is racing now, but I haven’t ruled out biological warfare on this yet. A diseased carcass floating in waterways around Long Island could be infecting the water, fish, etc. We still need to remember that Plum Island is where Lyme Disease originated, it’s really not too far fetched to believe that this carcass (if from Plum Island) could be carrying bacteria or disease.

Here is a video clip of our discovery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geuzhp9f ... r_embedded

After viewing this video above, please keep in mind that my intentions are not waste your time with a recreation of the Blair Witch Project. This video was taken at night on the beach where the monster was found. (Founder’s Landing Park, Southold NY)

I would like your honest opinion even you tell me “it’s a dog!” My intentions from the beginning have been to inform my readers of “The Truth, The Legend, and The Mystery” behind The Montauk Monster, a 2008 phenomenon. Additionally, I’m not interested in going on the Geraldo Rivera show like my buddy Mike did last summer as an eyewitness. It’s a tempting offer taking a limousine full of champagne sent by Geraldo to a TV studio, but I’ll take this time now to politely decline.

Here’s the deal:

I’m only interested in dealing with publications who have a genuine interest in this story, or have previously covered the Montauk Monster. I’m not looking to waste my time or the media’s. I have over 70 high quality pictures that I took personally from a Lumix digital camera (14.7 megapixels) which includes close-ups and multiple angles of The Montauk Monster.

If your publication is interested in obtaining exclusive pictures of The Montauk Monster or would like to interview Nicky Papers (yours truly!) please e-mail us. Local laboratories and independent research firms I encourage to contact us as well as we’d like to receive conclusive results as to what the Montauk Monster really is.

Thu May 14, 2009 10:49 am
GT Truther

Post space bird in a mass of yellow
Talking about dots and Suns, Dex, how about this one...No second sun in frame, but it's one helluva photo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... g-sun.html

Fri May 15, 2009 7:15 am
GT Truther

Post Re: space bird in a mass of yellow
Caption:

"Ummm Houston We Have a Problem. The Sun broke orbit and is heading our way." lol

Beautiful Lady isn't she ;)

I read that, believe it or not on the very surface of sun at its iron core its only 6,000 F, its the atmosphere thats in the millions with each second 10,000 nuclear bombs going of in energy, per inch.

mjc wrote:
Talking about dots and Suns, Dex, how about this one...No second sun in frame, but it's one helluva photo.

Fri May 15, 2009 7:55 am
GT Truther

In Baltic (Lithuanian, Lativan, Estonian) Pagan and ancient beliefs. The Sun is female. The Goddess Saule. Blonde haired Warrioress from the primordial times before the secondary Gods and Goddess.

She is viewed as the Eternal Mother Goddess and the idealized 'woman' and mother. One hand Passionate and the Other Loving and Gentle.

It is said she pours out her Unconditional Love upon the earth and Cosmos.

Yet as woman she's passionate has many lovers among the Gods.. One of which is Meness (The God of the Moon) whom she scared deeply in a Lovers tryst for disrespecting her. Saules loves to scar men if they miss treat her.. (the planets)

Perhaps a left over from an actual cosmic event wittnessed by humans????

In Baltic Culture its still said to this day that ALL Blonde Women are Daughters of Saule (goddesses) and therefore must be treated as such, or else face the wrath of the Sun..

Shady

Oh just to add...

In Baltic Myth..

The Goddess Saule as she begins her descent into 'underworld' each night (sunset) and sets in the underworld (whose opening is in the West beyond the sea (this case the Baltic Sea.) Her hand maids catch the tears of Saule and washes the basin out in the sea.

It is from her tears...that wash up on the shore that we get the Sacred Amber.. It was pagan tradition for a man to collect amber equal to weight of his engaged girl friend and offer it to her family as dowry price. In essence paying her family for the loss of a daughter.

My grandfather used to complain about that very old custom and tradition.. he had to spend a year collecting the amber. Before they could get married and lose her guardian (my grandmothers brother) when they dated.. My Grand mom though just use to smile and laugh and polish her Amber jewlery from the dowery chest of the time she dated my Grandfather.

Raw Baltic Amber: Tears of the Mother Goddess Saule (The Sun)

Of course this comes from Pagan myth and not science fact. Yet still beautiful none the less.

Fri May 15, 2009 8:09 am
GT Truther

A wise myth for sure. Todays Baltic amber is worth a fortune!

Fri May 15, 2009 9:06 am
GT Truther

Dex

Fri May 15, 2009 10:04 am
GT Truther

Post Re: space bird in a mass of yellow
mjc wrote:

One more time...

Dex

Fri May 15, 2009 10:10 am
GT Truther

Fri May 15, 2009 11:59 am
GT Truther

I thought the sun had turned white! It looks yellow in the pic.

Fri May 15, 2009 12:51 pm
GT Truther

I thought the sun had turned white! It looks yellow in the pic.

Read the aritcle.."Filters".

Dex

Fri May 15, 2009 1:02 pm
GT Truther

Did anyone save the Russian (cell phone) Second Sun Video?

It has disappeared off Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/browse?ytsession ... h8QtG6jYPo

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Fri May 15, 2009 2:17 pm
GT Truther

Did anyone save the Russian (cell phone) Second Sun Video? It has disappeared off Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuXhztsP36I
&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PATuSVALaac

Fri May 15, 2009 2:45 pm
GT Truther

Post Next step, expect a "confession"
Lynnwood wrote:

At least one of us saved it. :wink:

Next thing we'll hear is someone coming forth with a confession that they manufactured it as a prank, a la "Doug n' Dave". Why? Some folks have been genuinely disturbed by it. It makes the constant ridicule hurled at proponents of Nibiru ring hollow.

I also have the one from the Washington-Buenos Aires 747 footage, if anyone needs it.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri May 15, 2009 2:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

It's 15 may 2009 & it's the annual Bilderberg meeting. In Greece this year. haha so funny

1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDo4SmjJuE0
2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKb4fDIA0_U

Jim Tucker is welcomed back to discuss the upcoming Bilderberg Group meeting at the Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel in Vouliagmeni, Greece, May 14-17 2009

The 2009 Bilderberg Group Conference will be held at the five-star Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel in Vouliagmeni, Greece, May 14-17, according to author Daniel Estulin. Insiders have told Estulin that rooms have been booked and flight plans made. He has also confirmed the location and dates with sources in Greece. Estulin is the worlds foremost investigative authority on this annual secretive and exclusive assembly, having investigated and infiltrated their meetings for over ten years.
His books and reporting have helped to bring the powerful group out of the shadows, even directly affecting the very conduct and timing of the meetings and encapsulating them in an even deeper shroud of secrecy. The Bilderberg Group started meeting in 1954, with funding from the CIA, to gather together the top Western bankers, politicians, media barons, corporate CEOs and European royalty in annual gatherings for frank discussions on important issues of the day.
Promoting the first edition of his best-selling book, Daniel came to the United States in the fall of 2007 and told audiences about the upcoming housing mess and resulting financial turmoil, with many homeowners owing far more than their properties were worth. On a similar tour in the spring of 2008, he announced that we were just a few months from financial calamity. These predictions were based upon his understanding of the international maneuvers of the Bilderberg Group. Though the people responded, the press was largely a no-show. The same press then failed to report the years largest gathering of elites: the royalty, bankers, CEOs, media big-wigs and high government officials at the 57th annual Bilderberg meeting in June 2008. Daniels coverage of that meeting provides additional material for the new North American Union edition of The True Story of the Bilderberg Group, which has sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide in 48 languages.
According to Estulins sources, here are a few of the talking points and concerns for this years meeting: * The future of the US dollar and US economy: The plan is for the Bilderberg Group players, through their allies in Washington and Wall Street to continue to deceive millions of savers and investors who believe the hype about the supposed up-turn in the economy. They are about to be set up for massive losses and searing financial pain in the months ahead. The bank stress tests now being conducted by Washington are little more than a shameless hoax: Based on the irrational assumption that the economy wont get as bad as it already is! * US unemployment: Solutions and assumptions (Stated as such in the pre-meeting booklet sent out to attendees.) Bilderberg is quietly assuming that US unemployment numbers will hover around 14% by the end of this year, far higher than the official numbers released by the US government. * Depression or a prolonged stagnation? (Stated as such in the pre-meeting booklet sent out to attendees.) Bilderberg is looking at two options: Either a prolonged, agonizing depression that dooms the world to decades of stagnation, decline, and poverty or an intense-but-shorter depression that paves the way for a new sustainable economic world order, with less sovereignty but more efficiency. * There will be a final push for the enactment of Lisbon Treaty, pending on Irish voting YES on the treaty in Sept or October. One of their concerns is addressing and neutralizing the anti-Lisbon treaty movement called Libertas led by Declan Ganley. One of the Bilderberger planned moves is to use a whispering campaign in the US media suggested that Ganley is being funded by arms dealers in the US linked to the US military.

Source: http://www.prisonplanet.com/annual-elit ... 14-17.html

Fri May 15, 2009 3:10 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Next step, expect a "confession"
Dondep wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:

At least one of us saved it. :wink:

Next thing we'll hear is someone coming forth with a confession that they manufactured it as a prank, a la "Doug n' Dave". Why? Some folks have been genuinely disturbed by it. It makes the constant ridicule hurled at proponents of Nibiru ring hollow.

I also have the one from the Washington-Buenos Aires 747 footage, if anyone needs it.

'If ever needed'
I made the 'Prediction' DonD, it's witnessed and well archived. The information derived wasn't given by anyone of this world.
CD's are being made, and they're free, if anyone wants one.

This isn't over, until, over.

I only ask that Dan B. and team feel supportive of the mission.
With our sharing Sonship, I would think he would want too be.

Dex

Fri May 15, 2009 3:51 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Next step, expect a "confession"
Dex wrote:
'If ever needed'
I made the 'Prediction' DonD, it's witnessed and well archived. The information derived wasn't given by anyone of this world.
CD's are being made, and they're free, if anyone wants one.

This isn't over, until, over.

I only ask that Dan B. and team feel supportive of the mission.
With our sharing Sonship, I would think he would want too be.

Dex

Dex, can you expand on the what, why, who and how of "Dan B. and team feeling supportive of 'the mission'."? At one time I believed we were all working on the same 'mission', though from different sides of the coin. What say you?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri May 15, 2009 7:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

At present, what I'm doing.
I'm sure Dan was assigned a multi-task, what that exactly ensues, only Dan can tell you.
It has not always been favorable with the rest of us. So, what are we to think about it?
Well, something's been amiss with what we've been led to believe with the Eagles bunch.
The misunderstood equation is probably not understanding Dan's attached assignment when it involved McConnell.

Dex

Fri May 15, 2009 8:45 pm
GT Truther

In the last seven days someone posted that one of the signs of the end will be when the word is preached in all the world. Well guess what? Jack Van Impe over television preaches to every country in the world, all 247 of them. Now what do you supose will happen?

Fri May 15, 2009 9:00 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Did anyone save the Russian (cell phone) Second Sun Video? It has disappeared off Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuXhztsP36I
&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PATuSVALaac

THANK YOU...

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Fri May 15, 2009 10:05 pm
GT Truther

In the last seven days someone posted that one of the signs of the end will be when the word is preached in all the world. Well guess what? Jack Van Impe over television preaches to every country in the world, all 247 of them. Now what do you supose will happen?

Hoepfully, people gaining a better understanding of the Gospel.

Dex

Fri May 15, 2009 10:56 pm
GT Truther

Post Waterboarding isn't the same as surfing in Mexico

Jesse Ventura, ex- Navy SEAL and Minnesotan Governer and the bloke who was in the film Predator, spills his guts to Larry King about politics, waterboarding, Sears school, legalizing drugs, Cuba and Big Dick, and he doesn't hold back on anything either. He talks a lot of sense in general, minus the macho Navy SEALs BS.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestof ... e.long.cnn

Sat May 16, 2009 2:38 am
GT Truther

Personally even though I'm not Christian (haven't been since I was 16). Anthropologically speaking. I do expect that on the 'Last Days'. ALL of the worlds spiritual belief systems will have their prophecies unfold right before their eyes.

I have a sneaky suspension that whom ever we humans have been worshiping for some 40 thousand years of our modern human existence. Is the SAME being. A Being so grandeous and complex that limited human thought has tried for eons to define it and pigeon whole it. giving it various names and forms dependent on the culture or time.

There is beautiful passage in the Book of Acts where Paul goes to Athens, Greece and is walking among the temples (Paul btw was from Galatica (which was modern day Turkey) which was a Greek colony so he knew well of the Greek beliefs.) Paul spotted a temple among the hunderds (Greeks had 119 primary Gods and Goddess btw). Dedicated to

"The Unknown God."

The Greeks were smart people they covered all the divine bases just in case they missed one. ;P

Paul used the Unknown God as bases to preach to them of Jesus.

Yet, "The Unknown God" was a common deity worshiped and acknowledged in ancient cultures world wide as well. People *knew* that whom ever was in charge of the cosoms was much much much grander then we in our feble intellect could understand.

Just some thoughts,

Shady

the time traveler wrote:

Sat May 16, 2009 5:12 am
GT Truther

People *knew* that whom ever was in charge of the cosmos was much much much grander then we in our feeble intellect could understand.

Just some thoughts,
Shady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPUH4-mCpX0

Jordan Maxwell wrote:

And this one teacher said that if you can tell an audience something about god so that the all audience can understand it...then that would prove conclusively that you don't know anything. Because any pea-size-ignorant-ill-informed-unright brain like yours cannot represent the divine presence of the universe. We do not know the hand of god!

Sat May 16, 2009 7:46 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next