It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.5 2009 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 4.5 2009
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 2009 4.5
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Disclosure, that all men (and women, and children) that so desire learn the full and examined truth of the 'extraterrestrial reality' as it is known now and will be known in the future.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I would like to make a public apology to Dex for accidentally erasing his post while making the next installment of the Golden Thread.

It was not my intention to erase and as all of you here KNOW I totally frown upon erasing or even editing posts what so ever.
We don't erase our history at this forum.

Dex I am sorry it was truly just a bad click of the mouse :oops:

Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

OFFICIAL UPDATE FROM EAGLES DISOBEY!

As we have learned, while we must continue to focus on Unity, we have AVOIDED the geophysical pole shift of the J-Rod's and Orions', known by us as Timeline 2 or "T2." That's a great thing!

But many letters still write about a magnetic pole shift? As Dan has correctly described, such events have taken place many times in earth's history, and they are nothing, of themselves, something to be "afraid of." :) We know that "Pole Shift" are buzz words, but instead of anyone once more looking to the sky for something that's not there, let's look at the facts! Those facts get in the way of fear, and tell it like it is!

http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geomag/nmp/daily_mvt_nmp_e.php

Quote:
"Geomagnetism
Daily Movement of the North Magnetic Pole

It is important to realize that the position of the North Magnetic Pole given for a particular year is an average position. The Magnetic Pole wanders daily around this average position and, on days when the magnetic field is disturbed, may be displaced by 80 km or more. Although the North Magnetic Pole's motion on any given day is irregular, the average path forms a well-defined oval. The diagram shows the average path on disturbed days.

The cause of the North Magnetic Pole's diurnal motion is quite different than that of its secular motion. If we measure the Earth's magnetic field continually, such as is done at a magnetic observatory, we will see that it changes during the course of a day - sometimes slowly, sometimes rapidly. The ultimate cause of these fluctuations is the Sun. The Sun constantly emits charged particles that, on encountering the Earth's magnetic field, cause electric currents to flow in the ionosphere and magnetosphere. These electric currents disturb the magnetic field, resulting in a temporary shift in the North Magnetic Pole's position. The size and direction of this shift varies with time, in step with the magnetic field fluctuations. Since such fluctuations occur constantly, the Magnetic Pole is seldom to be found at its "official" position, which is the position in the absence of magnetic field fluctuations."

http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geomag/nmp/reversals_e.php

"Geomagnetism
Magnetic field reversals

The Earth's magnetic field is aligned roughly along the spin axis and has an approximate dipole shape, similar to that of a bar magnet, with north and south magnetic poles. This is the normal state of affairs, but occasionally the magnetic field switches polarity, the north and south magnetic poles reverse, and the field settles down in the opposite state. The process goes by several names – "magnetic field reversal" and "polarity transition" are the most common.

Reversals have been documented as far back as 330 million years. During that time more than 400 reversals have taken place, one roughly every 700,000 years on average. However, the time between reversals is not constant, varying from less than 100,000 years, to tens of millions of years. In recent geological times reversals have been occurring on average once every 200,000 years, but the last reversal occurred 780,000 years ago. At that time the magnetic field underwent a transition from a "reversed" state to its present "normal state".

We get our information about reversals from certain types of rock in which information about the direction of the magnetic field is imprinted. When igneous rocks, which may form inside the Earth or on its surface, cool and solidify they acquire a magnetization parallel to the ambient magnetic field. If the rock cools quickly, as would a lava flow, it acquires an almost instantaneous record of the magnetic field. Slowly cooling rocks, such as those that form inside the Earth, acquire a record of the magnetic field smeared over a much longer period of time. Sedimentary rocks acquire their magnetizations as each individual grain of sediment aligns itself in the direction of the magnetic field as it is deposited.

Occasionally certain rocks can tell us more than just the polarity of the magnetic field at their time of formation. Sometimes, lava flows occur frequently enough, or sediment deposition is fast enough, that we can actually determine the change in direction and field intensity during the reversal itself. These occurrences are relatively rare, and the information sometimes ambiguous, but here is what researchers have learned.

* Although fast by geological standards, reversals are by no means quick on the human time scale. They take roughly 5,000 years, with estimates ranging from 1,000 years and 8,000 years.
Both the total magnetic field and its dipole component decrease substantially during a reversal to values that range from 10% to 25% of the pre-reversal strength.

* A reversal does not proceed in a uniform fashion. Large and rapid changes in direction and intensity are punctuated by periods of little change. During some transitions the field starts to change but then rebounds to near normal before the reversal finally goes to completion.

* The scarcity and ambiguity of observations have led to two competing theories explaining how the magnetic field pattern changes, and how the magnetic poles behave during a reversal. According to one theory, the magnetic field remains predominantly dipolar during a reversal, and the poles migrate along preferred paths from one hemisphere to the other. According to another theory, the dipole portion of the magnetic field shrinks to zero but then regrows with opposite polarity. During the interval during which there is no dipole, the non-dipole part of the field persists, and the magnetic poles would not migrate in a systematic fashion.

Although other mechanisms – such as meteor impacts – have been postulated, it is generally agreed that reversals occur because of some change in the dynamo process that generates the magnetic field. The simplest explanation is that convection in the outer core ceases, allowing the magnetic field to decay. Eventually, heat build up will start convection going again and a new field will form whose polarity will depend on the polarity of any residual field at the spot where convection restarts. The problem with this theory is that reversals take only 5,000 years, but it takes 15,000 years for the field to decay. Ultimately, the occurrence of reversals must be related to changes in the fluid flow in the outer core. In fact, there is evidence, borne out by computer simulations, that fluid motions try to reverse the field every few thousand years, but that the inner core acts to prevent reversals because the field cannot diffuse as rapidly in the inner core as it can in the fluid outer core. Only on rare occasions can the thermodynamics, the fluid motion and the magnetic field all evolve in a compatible manner that allows for the original field to diffuse completely out of the inner core so that the new dipole polarity can diffuse in and establish a reversed field.

Many authors have pointed out that the dipole part of the magnetic field has been weakening during historic times, and that if the present trend continues, the dipole field will go to zero in roughly 1500 years. Some people take this to mean that we are entering a reversal. Although this possibility cannot be discounted, many investigators believe that the trend will not continue and that the field will regain its strength, as it has many times in the past."

If the magnetic poles "flip," unless the internal dynamo doesn't restart, which is highly unlikely because of the physics involved, we will be just fine! You'll notice the lack of "RUN AWAY! BE AFRAID! HIDE YOUR HEADS!" in the above articles? ;D

Enjoy your lives! We are going to be around for a VERY LONG time! :)

Uncle John here: Interesting that now Dan is attributing an actual "geophysical pole shift of the J-Rod's and Orions', known by us as Timeline 2 or "T2.""

I don't remember dan ever stating that the "T2" event consisted of a geophysical pole shift.

This is a clear case of dan being caught in yet another lie.

IMO, if a pole shift has or will occur, it is cause by some very, very powerful offworlder technology and not by any natural means such as a planetoid size body or entering a charged part of the galaxy. Wiping the slate clean, so to speak, so humanity can start over in ignorance of what occurred before. Of course, if physical evidence of a pole shift has been found, then planet X would make a nice disinfo story. Let us also marvel at the rainbow story in the bible.

BTW GTAdmin, it is fitting that Dex was the object of your bad mouse click. LOL

Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:45 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Is this the Third Rail?
This website - The Truth Seeker - is very insightful on the world issues.
They have posted these pieces "When Will It Start?", which I think correlates with the webbots and other information around elsewhere.
Did Dan Burisch saw something like this coming when behold the Orion Cube? Yes?... No?
No immediate pole shift. But wars?
Links:
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=9600
http://thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=10440

Peace.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:31 pm
GT Truther

Post Response to PenguinBrigade from thread 4.5
Quote:
Hi Charlie,

Last night my wife instructed me to put this question out to the forums I visit. At the time I thought how strange. Her question doesn't even relate to the topics being discussed here or elsewhere. But then I see you're here, a person of the future, so you might have a better idea of what she's talking about. Who knows? It's worth a try.

About a decade ago my wife dreamed that I invented "Adam's Elixir." In the dream I was brewing the drink with flasks and tubing in some kind of laboratory. She's always pushed me to invent it, but I'm clueless. It's her dream. Anyway, at risk of losing my "copyright and patent" on the idea, do you happen to know what Adam's Elixir is and how to make it? If so, pm me.

Considering Dan Burisch's Ganesh Particle discovery, I'm thinking it's related to that. If not, then definitely to the "tree of life."

Thanks for the help.

~Penguin

Hi PenguinBrigade,

I'm sorry but I have never heard of Adam's Elixir. But the "tree of life" is not what you think it is if you accept what the religions say it is..... it has Annunaki origins.

To explain what I mean by that, I will have to tell you more about the Annunaki. Brightstar asked me in a private message on the TT forum last week and below I will put my response to her (I hope you don't mind brightstar)....

To put this in context, I will start with the question brightstar asked me:

Quote:
1. You mentioned about God and religion to some degree and I think I understand what you tried to describe fairly well, but could you elaborate a bit more on the various religions and how they got so corrupted? I have an idea why on the major 3, but I would like more clarification if it is possible. Especially on the Hebrew aspect and just how that one really came about and what happened there. The Islamic one I figure the ones that took over after Muhammod were the main culprits in changing things since there were two factions at odds with each other veying for control and power, the Sunnis and Shias. On the Christian one I think that that mostly happened during the time of Constantine. Are these assumptions fairly correct? I had read that the Buddhist was the closest to being correct originally but it got corrupted along. And the Hindu I read that it was based upon the Reptilian hirachy, not sure if that is correct or not. But the Hebrew one was supposedly kind of started by what we call Abraham, but just what was Abraham? And then this story of Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden and this Serpent. Was this Serpent one of the Anunnaki or actually a Reptilian?

Here is my response...

IN RESPONSE TO QUESTION ONE

To completely answer this question will take a great deal of time as it is a very complex issue. However, I will provide you with a summarised version that hopefully answers your question sufficiently.

In so-called official circles the accepted age of The Great Pyramids and Sphinx is about 4000-5000 years. This is incorrect. The Great Pyramids and the Sphinx are over 12000 years old. They were built by the Annunaki who came to Earth to mine for gold which is a vital element that they require to maintain a quality of life on their home planet. The Annunaki come from the planet that the Summerians called Nibiru which means The Planet of the Crossing. In fact, Annunaki is a Summerian term as well which means Those From Heaven Who Come To The Earth.
The planet they come from is actually a part of our solar system. The Summerians called it Nibiru which means Planet Of The Crossing and is the name we use as well. For much of what I have written in the forum, I have used the term Anomaly. Although it is not known in astronomical circles yet, The Visitors will show us that our Sun is actually has a companion star forming a binary star system. Our Sun’s companion is what we call a failed star due to the fact that it contains a significant amount of heavy elements that completely subdues its fusion process and therefore emits no visible (to the human eye) light and very little heat. Apart from that, its mass is comparable to our Sun which it has to be otherwise the binary relationship between them would not exist. The Visitors tell us that the Annunaki home world was more than likely a wandering planet that eventually got caught by the gravity of either our Sun or its companion and over a period of time found a stable orbit which takes it from one Sun to the other. For this planet to achieve one orbit (going around one sun to the other and back again) takes approximately 3600 years.
You are probably thinking, how can anyone live on a planet that moves so far away from the only Sun in this binary system that emits heat and light. Well, this planet is something that humanity has never observed because it is unlike anything we have in our solar system. It is a water world which covers 96% of the surface. It is 4 times the size of Earth and is 23 times denser. What makes this planet so different is its core in which there is a fusion process (of sorts) occurring and is similar to our Sun in that it emits light and heat but on a much lower level. The surface crust (or ocean floor) of this planet contains many fissures enabling some of this heat and light near the surface. Some of these fissures are near the land that exists above sea level which is where the life that evolved in the ocean moves to land and eventually the Annunaki came to be.
Now you are probably trying to picture what it would look like to stand on the surface of Nibiru..... and why would they need gold? Well, picture a red dusk on Earth which is eternal.... after the sun has set and you can just start to make out the stars in the sky and this is as close as I can put it to you. If you can stretch your imagination to not have the light in the sky but a soft red glow from the oceans then you are getting close. The temperature on this planet is very consistent no matter where you are at around 25 degree Celsius which brings me to why they need gold. As Annunaki society advanced they discovered that gold processed in a certain way and dispersed in a particular atmospheric layer reflects minimal light back to the surface but more importantly substantially increases heat deflection. This allowed the Annunaki to spread out from areas near ocean fissures and their population grew.
With all the gold from their planet mined they went to seek new sources when their planet came within range of our solar system and were presented with two choices. Firstly there was Earth; a planet rich in gold but was considered too dangerous because of the wide range of dangerous animal life. The other consideration was that occasionally, Earth has violent reactions to Nibiru when it orbits around our Sun which causes significant upheaval on the surface. The other choice was Mars which at that time had a considerable amount of surface water containing primitive forms of life and a slightly more primitive atmosphere than Earth. It also had less gold than Earth and needed a more complex mining process to extract the metal. This should give you some idea of how long this was ago...... over half a million years. When they started mining on Mars, they built a pyramid which was used to track Nibiru when it is close to our solar system (the same reason the pyramids of Giza were built) and a large face looking out at the sky which was a monument to the king of Nibiru at the time. You probably know this as the Face on Mars and the Pyramid on Mars as observed by a NASA space probe in the 1970s in Mars’ Cydonia region.
Eventually, they completely mined Mars of gold and the complex mining process used up all the surface water which was channelled to underground areas. When the atmosphere became too thin from this they left and came to Earth.

When the Annunaki came to Earth (around 15000 years ago) they firstly established themselves two major cities that would each govern half the world. The first city was built on an island in the Atlantic Ocean and this city is widely known by today’s culture as Atlantis. The second city was built in the Pacific Ocean and is known today as Mu or Hiva.
12000 years ago, humanity was still very much a tribal culture scattered in small groups around the world. They had little contact with the Annunaki who went about their mining operations when one day it was proposed to the Annunaki royalty permanently stationed on Earth (Nibiru was only in range during the brief time it was near our solar system so three members of the royal family stayed to oversee the mining operation) that they use the humans population to mine the gold. Although some objected, it was agreed and interactions with humanity began. Starting in the middle east, they built the pyramids and sphinx in Egypt and settlements for the humans in what today is Iraq. This is where the Summerian culture came from. They taught us how to organise into a society, how to read and write, some language, and some other elements that you can still see in society today.
You can imagine how primitive humans would react to a group of beings although significantly taller look more or less human with their technology and abilities....... we treated them as Gods. There were basically two human groups in the beginning – those who mined for the gold and those who were servants for the Annunaki. The miners lived in Summeria and the servants lived with the mining chiefs in Egypt.
Over the next 6000 years or so, the Annunaki spread their mining operations all over the planet setting up human societies in Europe, South America, Japan and Vietnam to name a few. They became increasingly oppressive to mankind and as the Annunaki had many Service to Self elements which they were beginning to infect humanity with. It got so bad that eventually the Council of Worlds authorised the removal of the Annunaki and a permanent quarantine or barrier between us and them be established.
Again, you are probably asking the obvious question.... why did the Council of Worlds wait for so long before they did anything? This is what we were told. Typically, 3rd density beings that have the ability to make technology (such as Humans) will never reach the capability of making a space ship that could reach another populated star system. Even if they could achieve reach the speed of light, light in this 3rd density universe is still too slow to reach anywhere of consequence. So essentially, 3rd density beings are isolated in their own schoolyard to learn the lessons of the 3rd density. The lesson is what orientation are you and your people going to achieve... Service to Other or Service to Self. In our case, Nibiru is a part of our solar system and therefore is technically in the same schoolyard. The Visitors say it is rare for two species to evolve in the same system and when they do they are normally of equal technological capabilities. However, due to the unique and violent history of our solar system, we evolved many millions of years after the Annunaki. But, the Council only intervenes as a last resort because free will must be given the chance to express itself and good triumph over evil. But when it was clear that certain rules were being broken in regards to the STS Aliens that were answering the call of the Annunaki to help oppress the Human population, they decided to step in.
The human population suddenly found themselves without their “gods”. The mining slaves from around the world except for the middle east slowly broke up into groups, wandered and started to develop separate cultures eventually leading to the various countries we have today. In the middle east it was a bit more difficult.
The mining slaves, eventually known as Jews, did move away from their original location and settled in the region of what is today the Israel area but the servant slaves remained in Egypt and tried to continue to live as they did under the Annunaki but with human leaders (pharaohs). This is not to say that some of the mining slaves did not become elitist also – don’t forget about the Summerian/Babylonian conquest of the Kingdom of Judah....... but I want to concentrate on the Egyptian because it is a story most know because the story of the Jewish Exodus occurred at the time of the last Pole Shift (approx. 1,600 BC) and much of what happened before is not generally known.
From the moment the Annunaki were exiled from Earth, very wise souls from much higher densities incarnated into humans to guide human groups all over the planet to guide them back from their journey towards Service to Self back towards Service to Other. And occasionally, Service to Other aliens did things to assist but the Service to Self influence (as well as guidance from Service to Self alien groups) was strong. What the Service to Others were trying to achieve was to spread the message of “do unto others as you would have them do unto you” and love others as you would love thy self. Basically, they were trying to steer us away from thinking about Gods etc. and more about each other. The Service to Self were trying to keep things as they were – have those in power create fear and oppression amongst the people and keep people thinking that God with strike them down should they not follow the rules.
Anyway, it was crunch time when the last Pole Shift occurred even though it was nowhere near as severe as the one we are about to face because Nibiru’s magnetic apex with Earth was 4 times farther away then it will be this time around. It was crunch time because the chaos could be used to break the Egyptian slavery cycle once and for all.........
I hope you have heard of Moses..... because what I am about to tell you is from The Visitors database. Moses was a very gifted human because he was a 3rd density soul (so a relatively young soul) and that soul had already made much of the journey required to fix it’s orientation towards Service to Other. But still having a primitive mind, he did have belief in a god being but believed there was only one true god. He was a natural leader to people who were slaves and looking for leadership. He would constantly think about how he could make his life better for his people and these thoughts gave “The Call” to which Service to Other aliens answered as they do today and spoke to his subconscious.
The Visitors guided him and his escape in many ways. Firstly by telling him what was the best night to leave which was a few days before the Pole Shift which happened on his groups route to the Red Sea. The earthquakes were constant and volcanic activity was excessive. One volcano caused the region including Egypt and much of the middle east to be in perpetual darkness for many months after the Pole Shift. You can research this yourself as vulcanologist have accurately worked out (a rarity – believe me) when this volcano last erupted.
This volcano once used to be an island called Thera. Thera (known today as Santorini) and Crete used to be under the control of the Minoan civilisation (a mixture of heritage from both mining and servant slaves) died out from this eruption. Anyway, back to Moses.....
With the area in perpetual darkness and the normal roads destroyed by the earth tremors, Moses feared for the safety and wellbeing of his people thus subconscious further calls for guidance. It was here that one group of Visitor sought permission from the Council of Worlds to give direct physical assistance. They argued that should this group survive, Moses can pass on his Service to Other to his people but were aware that such primitive minded people would interpret the assistance as acts of god; a risky side effect.
Due to the darkness and damage to the countryside by the earth tremors, a small Pleiadean scout vessel positioned itself a fair distance ahead of the group shining a light to the ground as a signal to follow the light. Rushing to keep ahead of the Egyptians who were now in pursuit, the group eventually arrived at the Red Sea and this is where one of those “risky side effects” rang true.
Due to the Pole Shift, the earth’s crust was heaving and in combination with a much slower rotation of the Earth and gravity attraction from Nibiru, water left the Red Sea area. This enabled Moses and his group to wade through the water and cross the Red Sea. As they were crossing, the Red Sea floor continued to heave and Nibiru was heading away from Earth so water slowly entered back into the bay. By the time Moses and crew were across they looked back and could see the Egyptians in pursuit but increasingly struggling against the rising water. The side effect was that people connected this with the guiding light and therefore attributed it to god.
Please note: this assistance was a special circumstance as it is normally against the rules to directly influence directly the development of 3rd density worlds. I do not tell you this lightly because the great part of the 3rd density lesson is to understand that the human’s life is in his/her own hands and even though we are in a schoolhouse or sorts there is no parent or “god” that will rescue us. Only give guidance to souls based on the orientation of the call they are giving – STO or STS. The other thing I don’t want you to think is that because the Jews received special assistance that the Jewish people are special in anyway – they are not.
Anyway, continuing on. You may have read that Moses and group wandered the desert for 40 years. Although the length of time is not that accurate (it may have seemed that long to those in the group) it was standard fare for those who survived the Pole Shift. With destruction everywhere, everybody was wandering looking for better areas to live. Moses was constantly giving the call relating to the safety of his group which was answered and communicated to his subconscious. Frequently, he would climb hills to look far ahead to see if he is going in a direction that will be better for his people.
Now, this next bit I have to be a bit fuzzy on because I don’t have access to what was said. During one of Moses trips up a mountain, he was visited by a light entity (or a soul from a much higher density that was out of body). This entity stood behind a bush to shield some of the light from Moses and this entity relayed some information to Moses.... like I said, I don’t know what was discussed. But as the story goes which is accurate, Moses came down from the mountain a different, re-energised man but another one of those side effects.... he attributed the light entity as being god.
What is not accurate in the story is the 10 commandments element to it and this is a very clear example of how the Service to Self operates. Unlike Jesus (who I will touch on shortly), who spoke to a large number of people and a great number of places repeating the same message again and again, Moses group was small. And after the death of Moses and everyone that was alive in the original group, some individuals who wished to control others by using the religion and people belief in god gave the call which was answered by STS aliens. So after nobody was left alive who could refute the story, the 10 commandments element was added to the Moses “burning bush” story. When you really think about what the 10 commandments are, you will realise they are rules based and fear propagating. Each commandment starts with Thou Shall Not..... leaving little room for a person to follow their hearts. This was the beginning of how religion was used to control humanity.
Anyway... moving on...
It took many hundreds of years for humanity to recover from the Pole Shift, Egypt recovered but was less powerful and another servant slave originating culture recovered strongly in another former Annunaki royal outpost in a place called Rome. In Israel and the middle east, the situation was much improved but they still had a long way to go. The STS influence was still there but more and more souls were undecided as the population increased. So beginning around 500BC which lasted for about 1000 years Earth was visited by many high density souls who incarnated into human form. 3 are of note and I will discuss one here – Jesus.
Jesus was a human with a soul from 8th density. And like any other Star Child, he was here to influence human affairs and the spiritual evolution of mankind. Governed by the rules that 3rd density life has to abide to which is that soul memories from previous lives are not able to be accessed by the human. The memories of this soul would have been awesome because 8th density existence is not tied to a physical body and is a veritable feast of learning and exploration. But, as does your soul and my soul, it had a goal for that particular life. That goal was to spread the message of love for others and sacrifice for others to thousands of people. This message is the exact opposite of the Service to Self which is love thyself and sacrifice for no one, ever!
The difference that Jesus made was that he delivered his message in such a way and delivered often enough that corruption by STS was difficult. He did succeed and his legacy is playing out today despite the STS corruption of the Bible and religious control over the past 2000 years. You must have noticed how many people have been leaving religion behind in the past 40 years..... But many of these people have abandoned the religion and the message all together. They blamed the messenger who delivered it and not the ones who have obviously twisted the message.
Other notable Star Children were Buddha and Mohammed who both had their messages corrupted – more so Mohammed than Buddha.
I notice that you ask about the Reptilians. I fear that you have been influenced by the anti-alien message which focussed on the Reptilians because we as mammals have a natural fear of them. A tip: when it comes to Alien groups, it is the soul that is important and not the physical body you can see with your eyes. There is nothing to fear from most of the Reptilian species.
Regarding Abraham. It needs to be said that much of the Old Testament of the Bible comes from Summerian/Babylonian writings edited along the way slightly and passed down by those in the Service to Self. Some books in the Old Testament even had direct written influence from the Annunaki – the Book of Genesis being one of them. If you read Genesis carefully, you will understand what I mean. It describes how the Annunaki came to Earth and started mating with the human population. They even use the names of the Annunaki royalty. Even though Abraham existed long after this period, he was inserted into the Old Testament.
Today’s Christianity religion refers to Abraham as “father of faith” and a leader because he was a believer of one God..... and here’s the STS element. Why would Abraham offer his son as a sacrifice to God if he was truly Service to Other?
And finally Adam & Eve – this is a difficult one. While the Annunaki were permitted to have sex with the human population not only to gratify themselves but also as a domination technique, it was protected sex so that no bodily fluids were exchanged and pregnancy was not possible. Any Annunaki who broke this rule would have their family line expelled from Annunaki society and would be unable to return to Nibiru so therefore nobody broke the rule. The Annunaki were very protective of their genetic integrity particularly the royal family bloodlines. However on Earth, the human slaves were not meeting their mining quotas and pressure on one of the royals, named Enki, was growing. But he came up with a radical solution....
Using his sperm, Enki fertilised a human egg and (in their version of IVF) implanted the embryo in a female Annunaki volunteer named Ninmah. She gave birth to the first Annunaki/Human hybrid who looked like humans do today but was closer to the Annunaki average height of 8 feet and a solid build. Ie: the perfect slave. They named the baby Adamu. The only thing that was different was that this baby had skin that covered the head of the penis where as the Annunaki’s does not. Enki was unhappy with this and had the foreskin removed which is obviously an element that has remained with some religious cultures.
Immediately after the success of Adamu, Enki implanted seven cloned fertilised eggs in Ninmah and six other volunteers. They all bore males.
Now needing some females, Enki implanted a fertilised egg that would be born as a female into his wife’s (Ninti) womb. Later Ti-Amat was born. Enki used 7 more clones of Ti-Amat fertilised egg as he did with clones of Adamu and created 7 more females.
Enki put the 8 males and 8 females together who copulated quite frequently but the females never got pregnant. By now, the mining class of Annunaki were near mutiny after Enki did not deliver the super slaves he promised.
After more research, they discovered that the reproductive gene in both Adamu and Ti-Amat was switched off and there was only one way to switch it on. Genetic material from a significant amount of bone marrow of a Annunaki male and female was needed to be inserted into the hybrids. Enki and Ninmah had one rib each extracted and had them inserted into Adamu and Ti-Amat. It was successful, Ti-Amat got pregnant by Adamu. Enki apparently declared “We have added two branches to their Tree of Life. Now with procreating ability their life essence are now entwined”
To keep them secret from the other Annunaki royalty, Enki let Adamu and Ti-Amat live in his private orchard at his place in Edin (mouth of the Persian Gulf) while the pregnancy ran its course.
Just before the Ti-Amat was due to give birth, the most senior royal on Earth, Enlil, discovered what Enki was up to and was furious. Enlil ordered them to be expelled from Edin into the desert where they would die.
That’s it... the story of Adam & Eve. The Visitors tell us that Ti-Amat (Eve) most probably died from her pregnancy due to the size of the baby.
I hope that answers question 1 for you and it should cover question 2 also.... I know it was a bit long but that is the minimum I could get away with telling you.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:15 am
GT Truther

Post Response to mjc from thread 4.4
Quote:
G'day, timeline_39. Welcome to the forum.

So you're part of a temporal hopping team, eh? Right...interesting. How many of you are there? I've only just started to dip into the TT Institute forum where you've been posting at and that Softkiller provided a link to (and Don too in the link above), so I've got a lot of catching up to do. If I ask a question that you've previously answered, then apologies for that. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that what you're saying is built on granite-like foundations. You can understand my scepticism, I'm sure, but I will say that I like your cool-headed and matter-of-fact approach to answering the questions you've been asked so far.

What sort of technology are you using to temporal hop back to this time? Does this technology open up an Rosen-Einstein bridge/wormhole, or is the manner in which you travel back in the timestream based on concepts completely alien to the way human beings think at this time?

Let me start by giving you a description of time....

Time is linear because we make it so. We make it linear by what we observe here on Earth and the universe. Our clocks, tides and planet movements that are predictable etc. We interact with other people that have the same concepts.

The Universe is a mathematical equation that is perfect. Time is a factor in that equation and because it seems stable and never varies it gives the impression that it is fixed and cannot be altered. Obviously, this is incorrect.

So what we term as time is actually a particle interwoven into the foundation of the reality of this universe.

Time travel is a confusing subject at the best of times but as your present day media protrays it, people travelling in the future and past, this is not possible when it comes to travelling into the future. On a linear time scale, the present time the universe has reached is August 28, 2055. One cannot travel into the distant future from that point (only in increments of a few hours at best) as the rope is still being woven. This is a totally different subject which requires much more explanation.

One can travel into the past though, as this is "road travelled" by the universe already. An endless rope stretching back toward infinity. It can be unwoven and rewoven. The past has been built and has grip knots in the rope or markers as such.

A term I am sure you are all aware is the Space/Time Continuum. This is a name for stating that matter and energy may be in a other place, or occupying different space, depending on the time. That matter/energy leaves a trail, which is the continuum, over time. Imagine making a rope and various strands are matter/energy and the rope itself in it's woven form is the continuum.

Think of time travellers appearing now at this "knot" in the rope (continuum) of time. By being here, we have altered a single strand, at best. Does this significantly effect the rope as a whole? No. There is an effect but it is extremely low. The reason for this is because not a single strand of time has a great effect of the whole. Strands are interweaving and crossover. Essentially, any small changes will be muted by the crossing over of this strand with another as the rope continues.

An example might help. (Please don't take this example as a warning!! It is only an example) Just say, I know one of the buildings in a major city that will colapse due to a minor build defect in the materials used. If I arrive at the point in time before the first foundation is layed and change the material used, the building will be okay. But say I arrive after the first foundation is layed and then change the material, it would essentially mean that I did make a change affecting that strand onwards but since the strand of that building had already started down a different path, over a greater period of time, it would mute my change.

This is the most simplistic way that I could explain it. But now you need to be introduced to a process called Density Switching....

Our Universe is basically 5 dimensions. The first 3 are the axis of ordinary space being x, y and z, which most of you should be aware of. The 4th is Time. And the 5th is the vibrational frequency of all matter and energy within our Universe. For lack of a better term, this vibrational frequency is superimposed on all matter and energy at the subatomic level. We term this the Resonant Frequency of this Universe.

The 5th Dimension has many many different levels possibly an infinite amount. Even The Visitors are not entirely sure as we both are not meant to know such things in its entirety at our level. Each level has a different Resonant Frequency and therefore they are independent of each other. However, they occupy the same space but matter and energy with different Resonant Frequencies just slide past each other. Each of these levels has different densities – progressively less matter and more energy the higher the level - and that is how we identify them and why the term Density is used.

Furthermore, each Density has the same Density Constant but different laws of physics. Density Constant is known by a different term in this time period – Cosmological Constant. This formula should help you understand:

Density Constant = [Time (progression)] * [speed of light (C)]

In other words, higher Densities have the same Cosmological Constant but Time and the Speed of Light vary in proportion. So, if you were standing in a higher density right now, you would observe that light will travel at a different rate of speed per the standard unit of time.

The lowest is the 3rd Density in which you and I currently exist. The Visitors that we mainly have contact with are from the 4th Density. We have scarcely encountered some 5th Density Aliens as well. These Beings themselves once existed in one form or another in the 3rd Density millions and even billions of years ago.

This is how faster than light travel (at least faster than this density) is done. If you want to travel somewhere in this density that is 40 light years away, you would enter the 4th density where the speed of light is significantly faster than the 3rd by almost a factor of 20.

Anyway, to answer your question of how our Pods travel through time. Upon selecting your desired destination, our equipment measures and reads the time particle to ascertain the nearest "grip knot" or marker in the rope for the general region you are travelling too. Next after locating the desired marker it's variables are recorded then the Pod begins the density shift process. It leaves this density but does not go all the way to the 4th density. There is a layer between densities that the Pod reaches and using the recorded variables the computer is able to locate the desired destination marker.... then through a complex process the Pod is able to go down the "road" left by the time particle back to the desired destination marker. The whole process takes only seconds from the phasing out of this density to the re-entry. Also, there is no dramatic flashing bursts of light or sound. Only a small temporary low pressure air system where the Pod shifts out of this density and a small pressure wave from when it re-enters.

Quote:
Also, by attempting to wake up more of the world's population as to what's coming so that there will be more survivors in the future, aren't you perhaps stoking up trouble in your timeline?

In what way do you mean? Those who are STS and survive the pole shift face the same challenges that anybody else does in the aftermath. The difference is, should a STS person die in the aftermath, their soul will not reincanate back on Earth. If a STS person does manage to survive to when first contact is nearing completion, he/she will be removed in human form and taken to a STS planet. Likewise the undecideds, their souls will be taken somewhere where their lessons can continue. In the end, when first contact is complete, the Earth will only contain humans with souls who are leaning or absolutely are STO.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:27 am
GT Truther

Post Response to PenguinBrigade from thread 4.4
Quote:
Three questions for you:

If you're talking about the return of Planet X, what can you say about the role of the Anunnaki in this event?

The Hopi prophecy speaks of the "Cleansing" that is to occur with the appearance of the "blue star, Kachina." Is Planet X the blue star?

When you speak of the Council, who are you referring to?

Hello again,

The Annunaki will not play any role as they are blocked from interacting with humans. They will merely watch on as their planet causes the Earth to go through the Pole Shift.

The Hopi are speaking of the Pole Shift and the struggles of the survivors in the aftermath that will eventually lead to the removal of all STS souls from Earth. Please see the previous post that was a reply to mjc.

The Council that I speak of the most is the Council of Earth. There are 5 members on this Council being four Humans and one Visitor. The four Humans are a representative from each of the four major population centres on Earth.

1) New Sydney & New Melbourne - Australia
2) New Anchorage - Alaska (Not in the same place as Anchorage today but further what is today east in the elevated area of the Chugach Mountains. Also, Alaska is a tropical region in my time)
3) New Atlantis - An island that rose out of the ocean during the Pole Shift which is in what in the equatorial region in my time
4) A new city in what is today Mauritania - also in an equatorial region

The 5 member is a Visitor from any one of the 5 species we primarily deal with. There is a periodic change to council members every three years where a new member is selected from each human community and in the case of the Visitors a member from the next species in line in a rotation.

The other Council is for a lack of a better term a Universal Council. They exist in a density far above ours. We have never had to deal with them direct but their primary role is to ensure balance in the Universe. They are the ones who ordered the block on the Annunaki from interacting with humanity a few thousand years ago because the Annunaki were upsetting the balance of Humanity's development and lesson learning.

I hope this answers your questions.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:51 am
GT Truther

Post Reply to Dondep from thread 4.4
Quote:
Questions for you, Charlie:

On Feb. 14, 2009 you stated that the DOW would level at about 7500 pts. As of the end of last week, that statement would have shown to be correct. As of this moment, however, it's shot up to 8,055 and looks to be heading even higher. What is the period of time it takes for this levelling to occur? Is it expected to go up to 8500 on-average for this week, and maybe 6000 for next week, or are most of the ups-and-downs accounted for and when will the 7500 "levelling" occur?

Also, do you expect the next large quake in the US to occur on the West Coast, as you mentioned last Sept., or in the midwest, specifically the NMSZ? (New Madrid Seismic Zone).

Lastly; do you have any relationship with ZetaTalk, and are the Visitors accounted for as being from Zeta Reticuli predominantly?

Hi Dondep,

As you know, the DOW is a figure that is forever on the move driven by the various stimuli at play during that particular day. My statement about "7500" was to not to imply that it would get here and stop then hold itself there. It was to imply that this area is it's true value and it will hover around here when things settle down...... When I say hover it might to down to 7300 hundred and up to 7900 hundred or even in the 8000's but it will always come back around the 7500 mark when ecomonic news is quiet.

When things have settled down enough and the prospect for real growth in the economy again, it will be too late as the Earth changes will dramatically increase firstly affecting those with direct exposure to those events (such as insurance companies) then into other areas.

During the Pole Shift the West Coast will take a battering due to the massive earthquakes leading to extreme mountain building and ripping and tearing of the ground. There will be a couple of significant quakes outside the final weeks and we will promise to give information about this in the future when the time is right.

I have no relationship with Zetatalk at all. Although the Zetas are one of the 5 species we deal with and who live on Earth in my time.

I hope this helps with your queries.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:05 am
GT Truther

Post Reply to Shady Groves from thread 4.4
Quote:
Greetings Timeline_39/Charlie to the forum!

Knew John Titor rather well when he’d post regularly to the old Art Bell (Now Coasttocoast AM) forum. 1999-2001. I was one of the original eight John Titor groupies there lol long before John’s story went mainstream in the alternative media stream.

So form what I’ve read your team was sent back to get John out of his AWOL side trip to our present day alternative timeline to save his family here? I can tell you for a fact that John posted his last good byes to us in March 2000 warning about coming 911 privately and to seriously watch out for George Bush attempting to turn the US into a police state. John told us that he had ‘jump window’ coming up in the end of March that he must take to get back home timeline and once there he’s deal with chewing out for AWOL.

So John Titor never went back?? And you and your team were search and recovery? Cool! Looking forward to reading what you have to post and say.

So let me ask you a question right off. Do you and your teams still employ the 500 lb GE invented mini black hole containment unit time travel devices? I often found it humorous when John would complain how the thing was pain on the backside to load and unload by himself into a truck or van and how he found the best van to be a VW micro bus he ‘lifted’ from 1974.. Lol

Have your teams upgraded the device and mind sharing details.

Secondly. I assume that while your in our timeline at some point even you would need currency, documentation, (ie drivers license, social security numbers.. Etc etc) at some point. How do you teams go about obtaining such are they supplied to you at the beginning of the mission brief?

Shady

Hello Shady Groves,

If you go to the Active Minds section and read my posts from the TT forum you will find what I have written about Titor. It was a very recent post so it should be on the third page.

Regarding your question, it was the power supply of the C204 that caused the problems with Titor (as explained in that post I have referred you to). Also, the C204 was a unit that was portable as was the original C300 which I used when I was here in 2003.

The C300a (the machine we use now) is a small Pod and is powered a system that breaks down elemental level by elemental of Element 115 and harnesses that energy. This technology was given to us by the Visitors and is much safe that Humanity's attempt. So essentially the C300a Pod is a cut down version of a Visitor space craft in regards to it's power systems and metals used for the outer shell and inner area. The computer and control systems are different and obviously it does not have the GFA engine found in Visitor space craft so it cannot fly or move around.

The computer and control systems are accessed via a mental interface but you can also access limited system via keypad and voice.

And for your second question, it is not hard to make our own documentation needed for identity and access the relevant computer systems to insert our details so that they are valid.

I hope this helps.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:19 am
GT Truther

Post Reply to Cyberbird from thread 4.4
Quote:
How about 31 15'15.53N - 24 15'30.53W ? Is that the not-discovered Annunaki ruins you're talking about?

No. The ocean floor is over 17000 feet or over 5kms beneath the surface.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:22 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Charlie, I welcome you to the golden thread.

We are graced to have the presence of someone as good mannered and responsive as yourself.

Please look past some of our ruffled feathers to see our hearts of gold and our diligent pursuit of the truth of reality.

Thanks

Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It was a welcoming post to Charlie and mentioning we have a great bunch of people here...and I invited half a ton of people over here for viewing and participating in Charlie's testimonies. Zip! gone.

BTW
Welcome Charlie...

Question..Are you a walk-in?

Dex

Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:03 am
Truth Seeker

Excellent responses. Clear and logical and to the point -- with just a few typos and missing words. You must be human. ;-)

Joking aside, your answers seem to imply there is no God or Infinite Mind. Is this what you are saying?

Did Eve give birth? Was it twins: Cain and Abel?

Is the Illuminati bloodline connected to some remaining Anunnaki bloodline?

So Icke's idea of the Illuminati being shapeshifting reptilian aliens is incorrect?

Is Planet X already causing global warming?

What is HAARP and chemtrails all about?

Short answers are fine with me.

Thanks for being here.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:08 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Response to mjc from thread 4.4
timeline_39,

Thanks for your extensive reply. I like your "rope and knot" analogy of the universal timestream and the ability to travel back along it's length. It was very to-the-point and easy to follow.

So the universe is approximately 45 years ahead of us now on this timeline, and has probably seen my death and others here (perhaps yours as well) and our rebirths too, depending on our "service-to" orientations?

Different densities, different laws of physics, eh? Makes sense.

timeline_39 wrote:
Time travel is a confusing subject at the best of times but as your present day media protrays it, people travelling in the future and past, this is not possible when it comes to travelling into the future. On a linear time scale, the present time the universe has reached is August 28, 2055. One cannot travel into the distant future from that point (only in increments of a few hours at best) as the rope is still being woven. This is a totally different subject which requires much more explanation.

One can travel into the past though, as this is "road travelled" by the universe already. An endless rope stretching back toward infinity. It can be unwoven and rewoven. The past has been built and has grip knots in the rope or markers as such.

A term I am sure you are all aware is the Space/Time Continuum. This is a name for stating that matter and energy may be in a other place, or occupying different space, depending on the time. That matter/energy leaves a trail, which is the continuum, over time. Imagine making a rope and various strands are matter/energy and the rope itself in it's woven form is the continuum.

Think of time travellers appearing now at this "knot" in the rope (continuum) of time. By being here, we have altered a single strand, at best. Does this significantly effect the rope as a whole? No. There is an effect but it is extremely low. The reason for this is because not a single strand of time has a great effect of the whole. Strands are interweaving and crossover. Essentially, any small changes will be muted by the crossing over of this strand with another as the rope continues.

So there's no danger of you and your team's actions contributing to the "Temporal Paradox" dilemma that many of us here have discussed over several years in relation to the Burisch data? Let me give you some background on this. Dan Burisch told us (many years ago now) that our reality wasn't entirely what it appeared to be, due to multiple time-loop anomalies which were mixing with our present-day reality and causing some bizarre perceptions to occur in the world and solar system (especially the "anomalies" on mars). Anyway, these time-loop anomalies were caused by our "future-kin" -- the J-Rods (Grays) and the Tall Orion Whites, who had interfered with different timeframes in earth's history; the more they had travelled back in time, the more contradictory and inexplicable artifacts had superimposed themselves onto our current timeline (and their timelines, too.) Ultimately though, Burisch said that time is capable of being superpositioned, and the universe is an infinite overlay of holographic possibilities (or dimensions if you like), pretty much the same as what you said.

According to the Burisch data, it was Stargate technology that allowed "high vibrational energies" to pass through great distances in space, facilitating the JRods (Grays) to travel back in time and visit the great civilisations of old, such as the Mayans and Sumerians, where they were literally worshipped as Gods. It was the J-Rods who were responsible for leaving behind these stargates, (although many natural stargate-wormholes are believed to exist at some well-known sacred sites around the globe.) Dan Burisch stated that there were two stargates in Baghdad, Iraq, and both had been disabled after Gulf War II. Is this information part of the history of your timeline?

Quote:
Also, by attempting to wake up more of the world's population as to what's coming so that there will be more survivors in the future, aren't you perhaps stoking up trouble in your timeline?
timeline_39 wrote:
In what way do you mean? Those who are STS and survive the pole shift face the same challenges that anybody else does in the aftermath. The difference is, should a STS person die in the aftermath, their soul will not reincanate back on Earth. If a STS person does manage to survive to when first contact is nearing completion, he/she will be removed in human form and taken to a STS planet. Likewise the undecideds, their souls will be taken somewhere where their lessons can continue. In the end, when first contact is complete, the Earth will only contain humans with souls who are leaning or absolutely are STO.

I think you got the just of what I was driving at here, and answered my question. Apologies if I didn't explain myself very well there. The paradox will be that people who aren't alive in the timeline you're from will be alive due to your current intervention. Let's say Person A (who didn't exist during your time-frame] meets person B [who will do something important eventually in your timeline], and person A, for instance, accidentally (or wilfully) kills Person B. It's the flip-side of the Grandfather Paradox, if you like. In other words, effect change in this timeline and you could be altering events in your timeline.

When you say STS humans that survived the Pole Shift will be removed in human form, who exactly does this? Are they herded up and put in a spaceship and whisked away?

Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:16 am
GT Truther

Dex

Dex, can I be cheeky and ask you to expand on what your knowledge of a 'walk in' is?
Or any other posting member here?

Of myself I was 'told' I was a 'walk-in' in my teens by my spirit guides and an excellent medium. I rejected it as a load of imaginative drama. This was 1980's.
I later understood it denoted soul/energy that had taken on (ie; walked into) a vacated body by agreement with its original owner who had left.

I understood the role of a 'walk-in' was to help humanity in times of crisis, being a higher evolved soul.

I'm throwing that into the pot as the real GT is hotting up now with demands for answers and new evidence. I applaud that.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:07 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Charlie, I welcome you to the golden thread.

We are graced to have the presence of someone as good mannered and responsive as yourself.

Please look past some of our ruffled feathers to see our hearts of gold and our diligent pursuit of the truth of reality.

Thanks

Thank you, UncleJohn. I am honoured that I have been invited to converse amongst you all. I am still catching up on what happens around here (there is so much to read) and so far I have found the discourse between everyone to be at a respectful level.

As I said to Dondep, everybody is entitled to their own opinion and respecting that is paramount.

Looking forward to settling in for some healthy discussion.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:45 pm
GT Truther

Sorry to hear that UJ...
It was a welcoming post to Charlie and mentioning we have a great bunch of people here...and I invited half a ton of people over here for viewing and participating in Charlie's testimonies. Zip! gone.

BTW
Welcome Charlie...

Dex

Thank you, Dex.

And no I am not a walk-in.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:46 pm
GT Truther

Do they still do Sufi Dancing or Dances of Universal Peace in your time frame?

Is there anything you want from us? Being STO can only work if there is another to serve.

Uncle John

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Charlie,

Excellent responses. Clear and logical and to the point -- with just a few typos and missing words. You must be human. ;-)

I do apologise, PenguinBrigade. I still find typing clumsy and inefficient. My mind has trouble slowing down to the rate I can type the words into the computer. It is just something that I am not used to......

Quote:
Joking aside, your answers seem to imply there is no God or Infinite Mind. Is this what you are saying?

I understand that religion can be a touchy subject with some... However, there is no God as today's religions subscribe. But there is an entity at the highest levels of the Universe that can, for a lack of a better term, be called God...... I just remember that I tried to explain what this exactly means to someone who private messaged me on the TT forum. Let me find it and I will post it in the Active Minds section and let you know the link.

Quote:
Did Eve give birth? Was it twins: Cain and Abel?

Eve (Ti-Amut) did give birth when she and Adam (Adamu) were exciled from Edin. However, we understand that she did not survive child birth because of the size of the Annunaki baby. Please refer to my post in Active Minds under "The Great Catastrophe" which is where I posted everything from TT forum. It was one of the more recent posts so it should be at the end of page 2 or on page 3.

Quote:
Is the Illuminati bloodline connected to some remaining Anunnaki bloodline?

No. When the Annunaki were banished from Earth by ruling of the Universal Council and Human/Annunaki hybrids (the ones who survived gestation and birth - and their weren't many) were removed.

Quote:
So Icke's idea of the Illuminati being shapeshifting reptilian aliens is incorrect?

No. Those in power who want nothing more than to stay in power find the Alien presence a threat to that power. So various methods to put fear into Humans about Aliens was to try and scare the public by spreading rumors about evil Reptilians....... And as Humans and warm-blooded mammals we have buried deep instincts to naturally fear cold-blooded replites because in the distant past we were food for them.

Now, I am not saying that they aren't intelligent 4th or higher density Reptile species orientated to STS (I know of none) but have met ones are STO orientated.

The "Golden Rule" for alien species is not to judge who or what they are based on what they look like. It is the incarnating soul that is the important thing.

Quote:
Is Planet X already causing global warming?

The Anomaly has been exciting the core of Earth since the mid to late 1990s. This led to greater heat output which has thus warmed the overall crust of the Earth. This is the cause of the accelerated sea ice & glacier melt. As well as warming the oceans. This in turn has partly led to increasingly erratic weather patterns (although this is not the only cause).

Think about it for a minute and try to put out of your mind what your media has been telling you........ Have you ever tried to raise the temperature of a big pot (without lid) of water with a heat source that is far above the top of the pot? There will be some warming but when you simulate day and night, most of the heat generated while the heat source is above the water is lost when the heat source is gone (during night). Although very simplistic, this is similar to the oceans. The sun does cause a slight lift in temperature to the surface water during the day but it subsides during the night.

So considering this, why have you seen pictures of melting sea ice with it melting from the bottom up? See link below...

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/1arcticRTRS_468x598.jpg

While you consider that, think about how difficult it would be to heat up a body of water significantly when the heat source is "supposedly" from above?

You should come to the conclusion that the oceans are being heated from the bottom up. This is due to increased heat output from the core heating the crust (or base of the pot) which in turn is heating the oceans.

Look, I don't dispute that CO2 levels in the Earth's atmosphere are quite high but you have to understand that left to it's own devices nature would correct this either by algal blooms, increased CO2 absorbing life in the oceans etc. etc. etc. .... the key thing here is that nature will take a long time to do so. Nature does not work quickly. What you are witnessing now is a rapid change in circumstances and the Global Warming excuse is not fitting as well as it used to. Rapid change means that there is an external factor at play and this factor is the Anomaly.

Quote:
What is HAARP and chemtrails all about?

HAARP was a cover for other programs run by the US military but was also used by a faction within MJ12. For those in both organisations that wanted to spread fear about the alien presence used HAARP to explain the underground facilities built by the Government (as a result of a deception by Aliens in the STS). The majority of the US Military and MJ12 no longer have contact with the STS Aliens but those who still are use HAARP for their own agenda which has succeeded to some degree because the public has generally accepted that some sort of program called HAARP exists.

It does not.

Chemtrails have one and only one purpose. They are used by the Government who wish to hide the fact of the Anomaly from the public by depositing particles in the atmosphere that block or interfere with what can be seen by those on the ground during sunset and sunrise. A few years ago, when the Anomaly was slightly visible just before it moved too close to the Sun, Chemtrails succeeded in their task. Now that the Anomaly is not visible because it is too close to the Sun and heading towards Earth from that direction, the Chemtrail process is doing nothing. But alas they continue and serve only as a tool to keep the public in the dark.

The other method was the change in the past couple of years to the start and finish of the Daylight Saving Schedule. Why would they do this? Has the time the Sun rises and sets suddenly change? Well, yes actually it has in a way due to the orbital wobble Earth is experiencing due to the proximity of the Anomaly which is also causing slight rotational retardation. The change (controlled by the US Navy who are the masters of the worlds time keeping) to Daylight Savings was to keep up the appearances that things are normal.

I hope this answers your queries.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:49 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Response to mjc from thread 4.4
mjc wrote:
timeline_39,

Thanks for your extensive reply. I like your "rope and knot" analogy of the universal timestream and the ability to travel back along it's length. It was very to-the-point and easy to follow.

So the universe is approximately 45 years ahead of us now on this timeline, and has probably seen my death and others here (perhaps yours as well) and our rebirths too, depending on our "service-to" orientations?

Different densities, different laws of physics, eh? Makes sense.

So there's no danger of you and your team's actions contributing to the "Temporal Paradox" dilemma that many of us here have discussed over several years in relation to the Burisch data? Let me give you some background on this. Dan Burisch told us (many years ago now) that our reality wasn't entirely what it appeared to be, due to multiple time-loop anomalies which were mixing with our present-day reality and causing some bizarre perceptions to occur in the world and solar system (especially the "anomalies" on mars). Anyway, these time-loop anomalies were caused by our "future-kin" -- the J-Rods (Grays) and the Tall Orion Whites, who had interfered with different timeframes in earth's history; the more they had travelled back in time, the more contradictory and inexplicable artifacts had superimposed themselves onto our current timeline (and their timelines, too.) Ultimately though, Burisch said that time is capable of being superpositioned, and the universe is an infinite overlay of holographic possibilities (or dimensions if you like), pretty much the same as what you said.

According to the Burisch data, it was Stargate technology that allowed "high vibrational energies" to pass through great distances in space, facilitating the JRods (Grays) to travel back in time and visit the great civilisations of old, such as the Mayans and Sumerians, where they were literally worshipped as Gods. It was the J-Rods who were responsible for leaving behind these stargates, (although many natural stargate-wormholes are believed to exist at some well-known sacred sites around the globe.) Dan Burisch stated that there were two stargates in Baghdad, Iraq, and both had been disabled after Gulf War II. Is this information part of the history of your timeline?

Hello again mjc,

I am not that familiar with Dan Burisch but from what I have read from your post, I would suggest this individual was trying to discredit the Pole Shift while trying to continue to the scare tactic to foster distrust of Aliens. It also appears that he has spiced up his story with the Stargates/Wormholes stuff that is popular in today's entertainment television shows - ie: Stargate SG1 etc. But wormholes is something that does not exist.

Let's start with the Wormholes. It is widely believed that the Speed of Light is the fastest anything can travel in this universe. In fact, it is the fastest in any level of the universe. The difference is the distance light travels per one standard unit of time. In the 3rd density (our density) light travels 482,469,193kms (299,792,458 miles) per second. But in the 4th density, it travels 8,201,976,289km (5,096,471,785 miles) per second. Then again in the 5th density it is significantly higher and this is the density that the Visitors we have contact with use for interstellar travel. So, if one was to travel to Zeta Reticuli which is 37 light years away at the Speed of Light in this density it would take 37 years. But at the Speed of Light in the 5th density it takes about 6 weeks!

So you can see the connection now with what I meant about density switching in an earlier post. Want to travel great distances quickly? Go to a higher density where the laws are different!

Now onto these Aliens Dan speaks of.....

It is true that Humanity has encountered Aliens with bad intentions in the past. Firstly, the Annunaki who enslaved the Human race to mine gold for them. The Annunaki (possible what Dan calls the Tall Orion Whites because they are tall and white and the orbit of their planet takes it out from the Sun to its second orbital focal point in the direction of the Orion Constellation) are 3rd density beings like us and although more advanced they are not by much. Their ships are still rocket powered and therefore not capable of interstellar travel being just one example. And as previously stated they have been banned from interacting with Humans forever. They can't even approach our planet without encountering resistance.

Next there is a small group of what you call greys that operate in the STS. This is the group that made contact with the US Military in the 1940's and essentially got the jump on the STO who countered the action with the Roswell crash. Since then, a battle between the STS and STO has been playing out. The STS infected high ranks within many US organisations for decades with their promises for protection from the Pole Shift and guidance on how to survive... both being lies. For one, they are not allowed to lift anyone of the Earth to escape the Pole Shift. And two, they guided the US Military and Elite to build underground areas to ride out the Pole Shift fully knowing that survival underground is practically zero. (I will prepare a post that explains the whole Roswell incident further in a different post.... just need to find the time)

You see, their goal is to recruit souls to their camp. Everything bad you see in the world is due in some part to STS influences on those in power. These influences have got weaker over the past decade but they are still there.

So, my take on Dan Burisch is that he is either someone who just wanted the limelight by telling a good story; however this is unlikely. The more plausible explanation is that he was trying to continue to spread doubt regarding the Alien presence as well as fostering further doubt about the Pole Shift by claiming knowledge of events that in the end did not occur. This causes people to grow distrustful and damages the good work done by others trying to genuinely help. If the later is true, then he is being influenced or being directed by someone who is influenced by the STS.

Quote:
I think you got the just of what I was driving at here, and answered my question. Apologies if I didn't explain myself very well there. The paradox will be that people who aren't alive in the timeline you're from will be alive due to your current intervention. Let's say Person A (who didn't exist during your time-frame] meets person B [who will do something important eventually in your timeline], and person A, for instance, accidentally (or wilfully) kills Person B. It's the flip-side of the Grandfather Paradox, if you like. In other words, effect change in this timeline and you could be altering events in your timeline.

Extensive calculations were performed and while it is true the outcomes are infinite, it is possible to come to conclusion on some major outcomes based on the increased survival number we achieve.

You have to understand that success for us would be a million extra survivors at the completion of first contact... so that means around 3 million extra survives the pole shift. I know this does not sound like much when you think the Earth's population today exceeds 6 billion. But in the world I left, 1 million is almost a 1% increase.

And to answer your question..... there are variables that we cannot control nor predict but there will be some constants that are significant. The Pole Shift, the effect on the Human soul, the orientation of the souls who remain on Earth after First Contact and the help and guidance the Visitors give us after First Contact are just to name a few. Of course things will be different but we calculate the overall would not be too far away from the time that I left.

Quote:
When you say STS humans that survived the Pole Shift will be removed in human form, who exactly does this? Are they herded up and put in a spaceship and whisked away?

At the request of the Spirit Guides (lightform entities from a very high density), these individuals will be taken by their new STS overloads to their new home. [/quote]

I hope this gives you some clarity.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:58 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Dex

Dex, can I be cheeky and ask you to expand on what your knowledge of a 'walk in' is?
Or any other posting member here?

Of myself I was 'told' I was a 'walk-in' in my teens by my spirit guides and an excellent medium. I rejected it as a load of imaginative drama. This was 1980's.
I later understood it denoted soul/energy that had taken on (ie; walked into) a vacated body by agreement with its original owner who had left.

I understood the role of a 'walk-in' was to help humanity in times of crisis, being a higher evolved soul.

I'm throwing that into the pot as the real GT is hotting up now with demands for answers and new evidence. I applaud that.

Hello there,

You have essentially covered all the bases regarding what a walk-in is. If a person is in a position to positively influence and help a group of people, the Spirit Guides inform the current incarnation that they will be removed and placed into the next available and suitable newborn.

The soul that walks-in is usually a soul from a higher density or what some term Star Child.

The Human that this happens to will suddenly notice that something is different.... something has changed although they know not what. Immediately this individual starts the mission it's soul is here for which can mean making major changes to ones life.

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:07 pm
GT Truther

Hi Charlie,

Do they still do Sufi Dancing or Dances of Universal Peace in your time frame?

Is there anything you want from us? Being STO can only work if there is another to serve.

Uncle John

Hello again UncleJohn,

Would you please clarify what you mean by being STO can only work if there is another to serve?

Regarding the sufi dancing, no I'm afraid. It is from a pre-Pole Shift religion and it involves worshipping and trying to induce states of trance etc..... things we both know are useless to spiritual growth.

I don't want to give a response just in case I have misunderstood the question....

Charlie

Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:13 pm
GT Truther

I have just gotten caught up on reading the new posts here now, most enlightening indeed.

No, Charlie, I do not mind at all you posting what you wrote me, saves you much typing indeed.

Many questions I had have been answered indeed by all the posts up til now. Much to think on indeed.

A couple of questions now:

1. Did this MJ12 Group have as much power as they have tried to make all assume they actually had? Or was this more dis-information?

2. Now you have said that from your scans that Obama was the better pick over McCain because of his inclination more towards believing in Free Will. Could you elaborate more on this please and why is Obama allowing all of this debt to occur now, and then thinking that other countries would do the same as has been reported in the news?

3. Is Obama now following the desires of the PTB behind the scenes manipulating things and is he actually aware and been briefed on this Pole Shift? Will he actually disclose this to the public or not? Or does he from your history you have?

4. What is fueling this frenzy that seems to be occurring now with Congress here in the US. It is almost like they are trying to get everything passed against us that they can for some reason and in high gear. Is this because of the Pole Shift from the ones that are vaguely aware of it or what?

5. I have wondered if the energies causing all of the havoc with the weather patterns etc. are also affecting peoples in their behaviours and causing possibly the STS types to be more aggreviated or whatever and causing them to act in ways they might not, and even the STO types to a degree also. It is like I have detected some kind of change in certain ones behaviours so was wondering if this could possibly be part of the cause since it is energies still to a large degree and energy changes occurring.

6. When you speak of these different densities and all, is this a perception in ones mind to a degree that IF they were to alter their minds thinkings and/or understandings they could possibly access these other densities? Or is this allowed at this point of history/timeline? I understand there is also science involved in how you explained it, but is this relevant also and possible?

ok, this is enough questions for this post. Thank you again Charlie for coming here and being with us all now.

brightstar

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post More questions for Charlie
Charlie,

In your earlier TT posts, you mention that you came to this point in time primarily to help ensure Obama's election be allowed to go forward unimpeded, as he would tell the truth about the upcoming poleshift. Now that we're about 2-1/2 months past Inauguration day, how long do you anticipate it will be before he tells the public the truth, and in what manner do you think he will do so? Do you think he will tell the truth not only about the 'GC' but about why we weren't told before? He seems strangely muted, almost protective, about letting the criminals of the previous administration go unpunished. He also appears willing to prosecute the false 'war on terror', albeit under less Orwellian names; do you think he is ignorant of the true scope of the Bush/Cheney deception?

Also; what happens once you've significantly changed the timestream by your actions ensuring the rightful election of Obama as president? Do the history 'books' miraculously change the information being imparted to the children of the future, or in the case of digitized data, does that data reorganize in some ethereal fashion to reflect the now-changed circumstances?

Lastly - for the moment - what do you know about the so-called "Looking Glasses", the $4-billion "smoke n' mirrors" holographic machine that allegedly looked into the future for the MAJI and was the basis for a similar contraption in "Paycheck" (a movie starring Ben Affleck....perhaps you've seen a digitized copy of it in your 'timeline')?

Additionally, and if this is in your previous TT posts please forgive me as I haven't gotten to them yet, is it impossible to take someone from this point in time back to your 'own' time? What would happen if you tried?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Charlie wrote - "You have essentially covered all the bases regarding what a walk-in is. If a person is in a position to positively influence and help a group of people, the Spirit Guides inform the current incarnation that they will be removed and placed into the next available and suitable newborn. "

Many thanks for your reply, Charlie, and for your intersting posts regarding time and densities.

I am particularly interested in the mention of natural 'stargates' at certain stone circles (I think, if I recall correctly, MJC raised this?) as I myself had experiences at Stonehenge, which is a well-known site in Wiltshire, England, for sightings of (among other things) huge discs of orange light (as I saw). I wondered at the time that these were inter-dimensional vehicles of some sort.

Do you have any insight about these sites at all please and the source of these 'visitors'?

Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:39 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next