It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:46 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5 2010 
Truth Seeker

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5

Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:09 pm
GT Truther

Btw before you allow any more of Nancy's Lieders channeling ramblings to dictate your life and indeed your future...

Read about the REAL woman from former members of Nancy's "Inner Zeta Talk" Circle..... I say former members and co founders because they've long ago awakened to this woman being a nutter..

http://website.lineone.net/~brian_gillb ... tatalk.htm

“Want the truth? Read ZetaTalk, and if any human theory differs, it is wrong.”
Nancy Lieder, Dec 2002

“In all cases where a fraud is being perpetrated, the false channeler must create a massive amount of details, or a single message as a standalone looks suspicious. Since none of this is provable, and the humans generating the fraud know they won't be challenged unduly, they wax poetic.”
Nancy Lieder

“Where one finds a lie or that the truth has
been stretched, point this out with irrefutable
facts, if they exist, or solid logic.”
Nancy Lieder

“If one is going to tell a fairy tale, one tells it far out rather than with any basis of validation, and in that way validation is never a challenge or a worry.”
Nancy Lieder

“The false claim, however, will not hold up under intense questioning, as with all lies the truth become entangled in the many embellishments that elaborate lies require, and contradictions emerge.”
Nancy Lieder

Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:31 pm
GT Truther

shiva777 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE&feature=player_embedded#!

Corrected above:

Absolutely Funny as heck! :)

Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:00 pm
GT Truther

Want to know what I was shown by "Them" in 1974 during my families experiences with them?

What they showed me and TOLD me how life on earth would end?

No it wasn't planet X, no it wasn't some comet named wormwood. We would do it to ourselves out of stupidity.

I was shown the Earth from Orbit.. Either I was with them or put into some holographic simulation (I don't know which) and I was shown this. From Orbit. I saw lights spring up in the atmosphere and KNEW they were death lights.. ... Mind you I was only six at the time. And even to this day I wake up screaming after dreaming of what I was shown!!!

And Guess what Folks "THEY" (at least the ones my family were in contact with) ARE NOT GOING TO HELP US!!!!...
Their mission here was bioloogical survey team taking a sampling of the biodiversity of this planet, before we blew ourselves up.
Saving what they could for the future out there. THEY will not interfer with a developing civilization.. even if is on the road to their own distruction..

There was no one "out there" to help them, either. You have to learn to survive and if you don't, them's the breaks kids!!!

As for time period. I was told that within the first 100 years of breaking the atom That civilizations experience their first world wide nuclear warfare.
We broke the atom in 1945 So you do the math. Most civilizations have "matured" enough to handle the implications of atomic energy when they break the atom. We had not.. That's why their "mission" to earth is a survey team not "First Contact" Because they don't give us a chance in hades of surviving that first war.

Shady

Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:35 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

Shawnna, my take is well-known.

Don, I am aware of your belief system because you have been kind enough to expand on that here recently. And btw - thank you again for being so open and receptive to my inquiry about that. :clap

But what I am not aware of is why you feel your belief system puts you in a position of not having to explain why those beliefs are such that you do not have to read or comprehend what others post as facts? For example, magnetic polarity and rotational direction are not related. (thanks to a good friend for sharing that with me... you know who you are!)

Dondep wrote:
There have been many naysayers that have posted here over the years, and still continue to do so - you being one of them. Shady is another; he’s made his disbelief very plain. In fact, I would suggest that there are many here who are NOT convinced (Starry being another), but who are absorbing the information and following the debates.

My sense is that is very true, with one exception.... you (with respect to 'absorbing information' that is) I honestly wonder if you have even bothered to read the information at the website I posted? My sense is you have not simply because you took one look at the title and decided that it was against your belief system, and therefore not worth of exploring.

Dondep wrote:
As I stated earlier, there are really only a small handful of those that are “convinced”; most are “on the fence”, and some ridicule the very concept. It’s not incumbent on me to argue against anyone or any single idea or refutation of my “belief system”, I’m only presenting what I think is important for people to consider in firming up their own comprehension.

"Firming up their own comprehension"??? Of what..... your belief system???

What, specifically, in the way of scientific or even theoretical facts have you shared other than your own personal experience, Don?

With all due respect, it appears to me that your belief system is founded on the theory that there's a huge conspiracy out there. And as a result of venturing down that shit filled rabbit hole, you have proven to be a very useful patsy for those who are interested in promulgating a certain agenda.

We've got some significant problems in our country and what your are promulgating simply distracts people from focusing on what it means to engage in solutions.

Dondep wrote:
I specifically issued a challenge to those of you – and I would include you in this, since you too spoke up and stated your non-acceptance of the pending poleshift, its precipitating cause being the return of Nibiru or Planet X (or Hercolobus or Wormwood) – to provide a comprehensive paradigm that doesn’t merely ankle-bite at the heels of every instance I or any “pro-PX” person posts, but instead attempts to address all of them in a manner which is more convincing than the one I have been adhering to. In other words: present the logic of your paradigm in a more convincing way, using better logic, than the logic I or any other proponent of the pending poleshift is presenting.

Again, and with all due respect..... the above comes across as quite arrogant. And because one can put together a paragraph or express their beliefs eloquently does not mean that it equates to a scientifically sound or even theoretically cognisant paradigm.

If you read the information I posted in the link, it says it is quite possible that we are in the midst of a pole shift. But the facts don't support any kind of 'impending' pole shift.

Quote:
A magnetic pole reversal is a big change, and it takes a long time to unfold and develop. No, the field strength of Earth will not drop to zero. Instead it will start with the magnetic poles splitting, so that we may have two or three North and South poles, instead of the simple dipole we have now. These will wander about for quite a while (possibly thousands of years) before settling down into a new dipole, with the poles reversed. When will this happen? The data indicates that it will take hundreds or perhaps thousands of years to unfold. There is no way to tell if the current decline is the beginning of a pole shift, or if we will have to wait another 10,000 years for it to start.

In my read of the various links within the site I linked, I have to say that I am much more persuaded to lean toward that school of thought than what I've seen in anything you've posted, Don.

Dondep wrote:
Be a better salesperson for what you believe and why you believe it! That’s what my challenge was about, because otherwise I could spend all day, every day, refuting every little naysaying piece of data that only attempts to delay and deny people from waking up to the pending danger and prepare themselves and their loved ones. To me, and to many others, it is that important.

You may be 'selling' something here Don, but I am not.

And again.... nothing in the above portion of your response was of substance from what I can see.

Dondep wrote:
In the meantime, the MSM hasn't a word to say about it - directly. Yet, as part of what we've been discussing, the concept of a near-ELE has gained enough acceptance that articles, videos and even whole websites have been sprouting up in the past year (all carefully archived here on the GT) that urge the public to 'prepare'. Little about what for, other than vague scenarios, but the escalation and dramatic increase in anomalous weather and associated earth changes is a constant reminder. There's always that "Sun shakin' its booty" paradigm, for those so inclined, but the recent decline in the thermosphere (sp?) at the upper reaches of the atmosphere, coupled with the near-absence of sunspots, is creating consternation in those that have been working strenuously at maintaining the Coverup, because it's the result of a queiscent Sun, not an agitaged one.

And here we have yet again another very eloquent paragraph that purports the 'conspiracy' angle of all of this.

From my perspective, being prepared to survive if the support systems break down temporarily is always a good idea. I went without power in my community once for quite a while.... it was much easier to endure for those who had made even the most minimal preparations.

Dondep wrote:
2: Shawnna, I just noticed a short while ago that you disguised the 2 URLs in your post, making hyperlinks from what first appeared to be a salutation and signature.

"Disquised"????? That appears to mean that I did something nefarious here, Don. Paleeeeze..... stop with the dramatics, already OK?

Dondep wrote:
However, the link that your quote came from is a "debunker" site; its purpose is simply to ridicule the idea of anything happening in 2012 (i.e. the poleshift) as being a hoax. My comment above about the snip applies to that whole site; that's my "take" on it, since you asked about it.

As I stated previously, I'll bet you didn't even bother reading any of the information there because of the title of the site, right Don?

Dondep wrote:
Again; years ago I would have gotten down in the trenches in hand-to-hand, fact-to-fact over this, but those days are long since gone. We're now at the point where things are beginning to fray.

This is a very condescending response Don. As if your internet reputation is such that I should simply bow to it and believe what you say because it came from "Dondep".

Dondep wrote:
For one, what would you say about the fact that the dozen or so webcams that showed the recent eclipse all seemed to cut out just before the very end of the eclipse? I would guess you would say "coincidence", but I don't want to make any assumptions on what you might think. I submit that they were all 'cut' because to do so would have shown the Nibiru dust-cloud complex, which is something that the PTB do NOT want to show, lest it might arch more than a few eyebrows.

You're kidding, right?

As I stated above, it is my opinion that your beliefs are founded on this kind of conspiracy-based approach to life that is toxic, to say the least.

FWIW - I wouldn't express an opinion one way or another as I'm not familiar with this particular incident you mentioned. But before you've probably explored any one of the above situations that in your mind are related in any great detail, you've jumped to the 'great conspiracy' conclusion.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:03 pm
GT Truther

(RadiX's missing page 30.)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2116&p=28873#p28873

law. The spiritual replaced the hard physical laws. Thus a better way of life came forth to all who could understand and accept it.. The truth of life, which is the spiritual law, was manifest in Jesus the Christ. Jesus demonstrated to many people the truth of life by living the truth of what life is. By seeing the truth lived , many understood and accepted that which Jesus was living, thus opening the door for their own Christ to come forth in them. One must remember that the Gentiles had not been mentally prepared to receive the truth at that time. The Gentiles, by mixing and mingling themselves among beings of intelligence, are now capable of understanding the Christ.
Now that the path has been prepared, the Christ will come forth as promised by the angels and prophesied by the prophets. The inhabitants of this world now have a great opportunity to understand, accept and live the truth of life.

Light Angels, through the use of their intelligence and devices of war have been responsible for the extermination of millions of evil people in the past six thousand years.
Their purpose on earth is to exalt light which is life and God. They are completely aware of what needs to be done and are going about the business of doing it and do not want any interference. Consequently, they do not hesitate to use their power on anyone or anything, if think it necessary.
"Behold, I send an angel before thee, to keep thee in thy way, and to bring thee into the place of which I have prepared. BEWARE of him, and OBEY his voice, PROVOKE HIM NOT; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him. But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, an and adversary unto thy adversaries," Exodus 23:20:22.

A multitude of people have provoked the angels and have died from their power. It all started with the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and has yet to end.
When the leaders of Israel lived by the Law God, the angels helped them in many ways. Transgression of the Law God and idol worship produced actions by the angels that destroyed thousands of people within Israel. One of the worst repercussions (70,000 died) which that was king David suffered for his transgressions--recorded in I Chronicles 21. Throughout the bible, from Genesis to Revelation, there are recorded actions of war by the angels. In many cases they are directly involved, as when they destroyed the Egyptian army during the exodus. On many occasions they advised the leaders of Israel as to what procedure to use in fighting battles.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:39 pm
GT Truther

Around 1987, I was living in Shasta, Ca. during their winter. I met a few great people and I remember this one house I stopped in to visit for a few hours where I was fortunate to view a blown up 24"x48" beautiful photograph of the mountain taken at night with a full moon up in the sky on the left side of the mountain. In this photo, on the right side of the mountain was an incredibly huge bright sun appearing larger than the mountain itself. It did not light up anything around it. I would describe it as a self contained light giving off no reflection. The bright light of this sun was only viewed within itself. It was amazingly beautiful and extraordinarily strange considering this was at night. Taken at night? The sun was not seen with the naked eye..yet, lo and behold, there it was on film, sitting above to the right of the mountain on the opposite side from where the full moon was seen and appeared to be larger than the mountain. That's big!
Think about it.
The short time I lived up there I happened on a few other photos taken in that area of interesting Saturn shaped, almost transparent, light craft in the forest. Also in these 8"x10" photos accompanying those Saturn light ships were red balls of light seen in between the forest trees. Great clear pictures. Those photos I'd seen were displayed on a back wall of a small grocery store down the street from where I lived.

To this day, regrettably, I can't remember where that house was...I remember how impressed and amazed I felt seeing a photograph like that and the people it belonged too had no desire to share it with the rest of the world. I was very lucky to happen on it the way I did. Otherwise, I would have never known a Second Sun having been photographed and the proof was before my eyes to see. It made a few changes in me. I thought then and there the world should know of this one. I assumed it never happened.
My sharing is all I can do but it's nothing comparing it for your own selves experiencing. I'm sorry that I can't do more.

Now after being alerted by two female ET's about our being able to see the light of a second sun. I wonder if what were witnessing is like the one photographed in the night skies of Shasta? Remember that one was appeared much larger than the mountain. Realistically, we don't know what it's real size could have been. I believe it was an enormous starship, then again, could it be a great living Son (Sun) Intelligence from whom knows where? How well do you know the inner Kingdoms and that which occupies them?

Dex

Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:42 pm
Truth Seeker

Dex & Lynnwood thank you very much for posting Radix.

The section that make's me very interested is the Satan's Angels. For me this make's a load of sense. But my no mean's can I say it is real.

I have always asked myself. How could Satan a alleged friend of God at one time turn? Satan at one point must have been loving surly?

Then reading Radix's version of them makes in plausible why they turned, they tried to jump evolution and in doing so removed a crucial part of what they were.

Please if you feel I have interpreted this wrongly, please add your own thoughts.

Kind Regards.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:54 pm
GT Truther

UnifiedCause wrote:
Dex & Lynnwood thank you very much for posting Radix.

The section that make's me very interested is the Satan's Angels. For me this make's a load of sense. But my no mean's can I say it is real.

I have always asked myself. How could Satan a alleged friend of God at one time turn? Satan at one point must have been loving surly?

Then reading Radix's version of them makes in plausible why they turned, they tried to jump evolution and in doing so removed a crucial part of what they were.

Please if you feel I have interpreted this wrongly, please add your own thoughts.

Kind Regards.

I agree.
It makes sense to me too.
Apparently, with the assisted aid of contact with these alledged Light Angels, Bill's attempt to circumspect their problem explains it reasonably well enough for me.

BTW..my brother is working inside area 51 with his road crew. They're staying there repaving the roads until their work is done.
I haven't said a thing, except to my sisters and my telling them he'll never be the same. Just kidding. I'm getting offline for awhile..I've got other outdoor work to do.
It's been a pleasure guys...

Dex

Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:05 pm
GT Truther

From Dee

3 New Crop Circle's

In a message dated 7/25/2010 1:00:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mjfussell@blueyonder.co.uk writes:

Roundway Hill, nr Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported 25th July.
_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/roundwayhill/roundwayhill2010a.html
_
(http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... 2010a.html)
----------------------------------------------------------
--
(http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... 2010a.html) The
White Horse, nr Alton Barnes. Wiltshire. Reported 25th July.
_http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/whitehorse/whitehorse2010a.html_
(http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... 2010a.html)

Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:36 pm
GT Truther

i put all the data regarding the buoy 55023 here:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2204

Current Level of the bottom of the Sea @:

2010 07 25 18 00 00 1 2215.233m = 7267.80 ´

We will have a new "Earth" soon , or a Tsunami .

Remember the Full moon Tomorrow! :awe

Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

My friends,

I hope you will forgive me for posting a series of replies intended to respond to various threads over the past few days here:

Housekeeping or Picking Up Threads Pt 1:

L2L, you asked:

L2L wrote:
Ok please forgive me for this potentially stupid question but is that graph that Recall posted not showing the sea water DECREASING rather than rising???

Exactly, R2L.

Think of the measurement buoy as resting on the bottom of the ocean, measuring the distance to the surface aka the ocean water depth.

If the crust/ocean bottom below begins to rise or to form a volcano/mountain ridge underneath the buoy, the buoy will begin to rise toward the surface, no?

Translation: the ocean depth measurement will decrease.

Hope this helps. The sudden decrease/lifting data is indeed remarkable.

Cheers.

Selene

Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:47 pm
GT Truther

Housekeeping or Picking Up Threads Pt 2

Shawnna,

My apologies.

I did indeed look (briefly) at the material you quoted, but since it was essentially discussing the earth’s periodic geomagnetic shifts – which are quite distinct and much less serious than the physical geopolar shifts which are believed connected to Planet X’s passing – I thought it would be more tactful not to point out what I’m sure was an honest misperception there. And since you did not include in addition to the quote any comments of your own about the material, it does sometimes seem much easier to simply read-only since it wasn’t clear that you were expecting a response to your own views or questions.

For all readers: It’s always best when posting a link or quote from another website/news story, as Rutsuyasam pointed out, to add your own comments to that quote/link in the post, since it can then arguably place/protect your use of that quote/link into the realm of Fair Use, http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html which is protected under copyright law, per L2L’s concerns. Think of the link as being the ‘departure point’ for your own thoughts. And that could protect the GT – and you - from copyright-infringement shutdown.

[Back to my point here:] The data itself quoted in the website you linked is also a matter of some debate among geologists and such. As you probably know, there are essentially two schools of thought about geological change, the old-school “gradualist” argument that mountains etc rise slowly over centuries, and the new-data “catastrophist” school that perceives change as abrupt (“the woolly mammoths froze with tropical buttercups in their mouths...”). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catastrophism The data on that site supports a gradualist philosophy, a view which is not held by most modern physicists and others familiar with geomagnetic and mathematical phenomena in other forms. So, again, I prefer to let that site slide politely unless it’s really personally important to you or other readers here....

And admittedly, sites labelled as whatever-hoax in my few decades experience with these, invariably represent an agenda of some sort conducted by the website’s owner, frequently of professional disinformation. Let me re-phrase that more strongly: HoaX! websites are highly probably run at the behest of BlackOps to steer the gullible away from harder truths. They are a deliberate collection of lies and half-truths sprinkled with a bit of sugar in the best Majestic disinfo tradition and done with the sincere intention to mislead. I always smile when I Google something and see that there’s a “hoax” website in the top five; I know ‘something’s up’ here that ‘someone’ wants to suppress or discourage.

Why do I say that?

Just ask yourself this: what do you personally do when you come across somebody or something on the ‘net or elsewhere that you think is truly, deeply whackball or crazy crazy crazy? In most cases, you just shrug or sigh and turn the page or tiptoe away, no? Or if after you’d tried to say: I think you might be mistaken – and they don’t listen but keep babbling nonsense – you’d give up, right? because everyone knows you can’t deal with a deluded fool and there’s no point in trying? That would be a normal response: ignore them and move on.

So you have to ask: What’s in it for someone to invest hours and months and years (and maybe even money!) with extensive posting or a website trying to debunk an obviously deluded fool? Even the best/most acrimonious academic debates generally end in one party or the other retreating in a huff if they cannot politely agree to disagree. So why hang around to keep flogging a “dead hoax” (Ouch. Did I say that?) The amount of animus and energy that’s expended - frequently for months or years - trying to “expose” someone’s “hoax” has to make to make any fair-minded observer ask: Why? What are you so afraid might be true? Who’s paying you to do this? What are you getting out of it? ‘Anonymous Coward’, I’m looking in your direction, too, as you hit the reload button to sign into a new fake account....

At any rate, Shawnna, you are perfectly entitled to your feelings and strong reaction here: facing new truths is utterly, deeply upsetting for anyone. It took me many, many years to grasp the reality of what we’re dealing with here. It’s okay to freak out. The prospect of “it’s over, not just for you but for our entire civilization” is definitely not something that any healthy normal person can stomach easily (or at all), that’s for sure. And anger, denial, “bargaining with God”, just plain throwing up and all other responses are perfectly natural here. I’ve done them. It’s not fun. You’re okay.

You – and many other readers with sincere doubts (and indeed faint hopes for another outcome – I am among these!) – are certainly to be congratulated here, though, for “sticking it out” on this thread, which is much less committed to any one viewpoint than you may suppose: For asking your sincere questions, for sharing your fears and doubts, for continuing to explore in your search for truth, for making noise, and making your needs known. That helps many, many other readers you may never know to find answers and deal with their own situation. Your honest feelings are helping others in the search for truth, even if you don’t think so.

So please don’t be offended. Please continue to write and post links, rail against what you perceive as wrong, continue to engage. I personally value you here. You are certainly one of us, and most welcome.

Cheers, and all best wishes,

Selene

Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:54 pm
GT Truther

Shawnna,

[an addendum]

Regarding the webcam shutdown at the recent total eclipse:

There is continued and growing evidence of doctored and censored NASA and astronomical datastreams including the simultaneous and instant shutdown of all webcams observing the recent July 11 solar eclipse at the precise moment just past totality that would have unequivocally revealed the predicted presence of Planet X at the 11:00 position behind the sun. Here is the last known image (on the right) from those webcams – and you can clearly see a light source at 11:00 that certainly isn’t a normal star or regular planet according to anyone....Saying ‘NASA goofs again’ is not an answer here. The shutdown of all live feeds was certainly deliberate, and meaningful.

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:57 pm
GT Truther

Housekeeping or Picking Up Threads Pt 3

Shady –

Oh my goodness, Shadester! You call to mind Stephen Leacock’s quip: “He flung himself onto his horse and galloped madly off in all directions...”

Chill, my brother. You are accusing all of everything, not to mention slighting a lady (Ms. Leider) most unbecomingly (to your reputation’s discredit, not hers.) You must discredit the message, not the messenger here. Calling anyone crazy invites the same in retort, hmmm?

Nevertheless, I hope we can all understand this outburst as your [egregiously] blunt manner, and nothing more worrying?

Stay well.

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:01 pm
GT Truther

The important part:

One and all –

Here I feel compelled to comment on the Planet X debate, if only to add another perspective. My position is, sadly, similar to Don’s but arrived at via an entirely different rationale.

I came to understand the impending crisis independently without any knowledge whatsoever of Nancy Leider, the Zetas, or the GT. I had not read Ohaspe, the Kolbrin, or Law of One.

I arrived at my personal conclusion that a civilization-destroying event was inevitable based entirely on my own decades of research into ancient history, archaeology, geology, ethnology, astronomy, physics and other established scholarly disciplines. The evidence is clear in all of them:A geopolar shift and tidal wave inundation has happened repeatedly before – and will happen again. The only ‘missing link’ was the precise timeframe for the next one.

But the signs are now clear.

My conclusions were further reinforced by the anomalous current behaviour of the American Secret Government:

• the extensive investment in underground and mountaintop facilities,

• the hoarding of significant supplies of freeze-dried food therein (the largest supplier’s brand name is Mountain House.... hint hint),

• the recent secret executive orders condoning widespread martial law, conscription and preparations for massive social breakdown that are unrelated to old cold war nuclear fears,

• There is continued and growing evidence (cited above) of doctored and censored NASA and astronomical datastreams including the simultaneous and instant shutdown of all webcams observing the recent July 11 solar eclipse at the precise moment just past totality that would have unequivocally revealed the predicted presence of Planet X at the 11:00 position behind the sun. Here is the last known image (on the right) from those webcams – and you can clearly see a light source at 11:00 that ain’t a normal star or regular planet....Saying ‘NASA goofs again’ is not an answer here.

• the whistleblowers,

• contactees,

• the ‘golden tickets’,

• the Denver airport,

• etc etc that all point to significant, massive preparations for ‘something big’.

There are other ‘dots’ as well that meant nothing to me at the time but have since assumed their place in the scheme of things:

1) The Vatican’s behaviour:

• The mysteriously missing third prophecy of Fatima. No one seriously believes the recently released gibberish about a papal assassination would be enough to bring successive popes to tears and shock as they read it. The prospect of one’s personal death cannot be all that horrifying to a man of God, could it? But the prospect of the death of most of humanity in a massive inundation.... well. At the time the original prophecy was given in 1917 and written down in 1944, Sister Lucia insisted it be revealed by 1960, but the Vatican refused, saying at the time that it would likely remain ‘forever under seal’. Now, 1960 would have been about 50 years before 2010-ish, no? An appropriate length of time, if the message was indeed an unhappy one, to prepare humanity for the event.

• But in the mid-60’s (or early 70’s?) the Vatican library announced a significant program to create multiple reproductions of their most important works – and to store them in secure mountain-top vaults at multiple locations around the world... Exactly the sort of thing you’d do if you feared massive inundation or loss of civilization.

When the late Pope St. John Paul II was asked by a group of visitors about the Fatima prophecy in 1981, he said “... it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this much: if there is a message in which it is said that the oceans will flood entire sections of the earth; that, from one moment to the other, millions of people will perish... there is no longer any point in really wanting to publish this secret message.”

2) The Svalbard Seed Bank:

• The exact location of this otherwise innocuously worthy scientific venture has been widely publicized – so that any survivors will know where to find the seeds in the aftertime? It is located – again – inside a mountain, at the entrance to what could easily be a much larger concealed complex of tunnels and facilities beyond it.

• The seed bank gets an unlikely amount of attention from U.S. Senators and Congressmen who feel compelled to make a personal inspection. Why? What else is located there?

3) ET warnings

• Again and again, contactees of all types have been given warnings of massive, horrifying destruction in a number of visual "languages/symbols" Shady cited his own version here. I do not personally accept that all these messages are given as ‘fun’ by the ET messengers.

4) The Mayan calendar:

• ‘Nuff said.

All in all, I sincerely hope to be utterly mistaken here, totally crazy, deeply psychotically paranoid and almost anything else except..... accurate.

Regards,

Selene

Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:07 pm
GT Truther

Shawnna wrote:
Don, I am aware of your belief system because you have been kind enough to expand on that here recently. And btw - thank you again for being so open and receptive to my inquiry about that.

Before we go any further, let’s distinguish between “belief systems” and “levels of awareness”. I would submit that a “level of awareness of the pending poleshift” is no longer simply about a “belief system”, because we have data that can be said to indicate the validity of the “hypothesis”. In previous years, these data points were quite meager and far-between, but in mid-2010 I am saying it’s no longer simply a “belief system” but a “level of awareness” that’s at issue. “Belief systems” infer a near-religious or quasi-religious dogma, based not so much on data points as spiritual concepts.

Quote:
But what I am not aware of is why you feel your belief system puts you in a position of not having to explain why those beliefs are such that you do not have to read or comprehend what others post as facts? For example, magnetic polarity and rotational direction are not related. (thanks to a good friend for sharing that with me... you know who you are!)

First, let’s put the shoe on the right foot. You infer that what you posted were “facts”. I dispute that contention. What little common sense is indicated is supposedly applicable to everything in the huge array of information concerning the pending poleshift and its cause, Nibiru. Secondly, you’ve not taken the first step in going to the posts that you allegedly dispute and addressing them with specifics. Have you taken the time to read through all the relevant (yes, I stress relevant, because most of the information contained within ZetaTalk about the pending poleshift is quite relevant) material posted and refuted it using logic or even facts? I would suggest you haven’t, but if you can show me where you have – other than the mention of how a magnetic poleshift is simply impossible – I’ll be happy to stand corrected. I’ve seen you echo someone’s post that scoffs at the mere mention of “Planet X”, and you post a snip and a link to a site that alleges to disprove the vast body of information, data, predictions, practical advice that’s available at zetatalk.com. This shows that you haven’t really read through much of it, because the website you refer to addresses very little of it. If you wish to have the website you are partial to pored over and addressed, have you done the same for the body of work that you are ostensibly countering? Which came first, the chicken or Chicken Little? There would be no “2012hoax.org” were there not people attempting to warn the populace of the pending danger. It’s only there by virtue of the fact that it’s “not the other guy”, “not those hoaxes”. I see this in elections more and more, too; “vote for me because I’m not the other guy”.

Shawnna wrote:

Dondep wrote:
There have been many naysayers that have posted here over the years, and still continue to do so - you being one of them. Shady is another; he’s made his disbelief very plain. In fact, I would suggest that there are many here who are NOT convinced (Starry being another), but who are absorbing the information and following the debates.
----------------------------

My sense is that is very true, with one exception.... you (with respect to 'absorbing information' that is) I honestly wonder if you have even bothered to read the information at the website I posted? My sense is you have not simply because you took one look at the title and decided that it was against your belief system, and therefore not worth of exploring.

Not true, but it IS true I didn’t do so at first because you “disguised” the hyperlink. And no, I don’t mean that you did so malevolently, but I say that because I’m not even familiar with how to do that……I suspect it takes some extra time, so my question to you would be “why couldn’t you simply post the URL as-is?”. I’m also familiar somewhat with the basic thrust of the site, and no matter how many times I go there it says the same thing. It’s “don’t believe what the doomsayers are telling you”, but without a more compelling framework for the data that’s been coming in for some time now. Unlike many, I am not sitting on a fence when it comes to this issue. I respect those that are, but I am not one of them. My mind is open to a more compelling paradigm than the “poleshift caused by Nibiru”, but despite my strenuous requests for such, nothing is forthcoming. All I get are crickets. Why? Because there IS no better framework apparently. But if one is presented, I’ll be sure to keep my mind open to it. The folks clamoring “hoax!” aren’t it, certainly.

Shawnna wrote:
Dondep wrote:
As I stated earlier, there are really only a small handful of those that are “convinced”; most are “on the fence”, and some ridicule the very concept. It’s not incumbent on me to argue against anyone or any single idea or refutation of my “belief system”, I’m only presenting what I think is important for people to consider in firming up their own comprehension.
----------------------------------------------------

"Firming up their own comprehension"??? Of what..... your belief system???
What, specifically, in the way of scientific or even theoretical facts have you shared other than your own personal experience, Don?

My contributions over the past 7 years on this GT speak for themselves, and they cover a wide array of disciplines and experiences. When I say “firming up their own comprehension”, we’re no longer talking about a “belief system”, we’re talking about “levels of awareness”. People have different levels of comprehension about reality. Some will reject some data, while for others it may have a profound impact. What’s at issue isn’t so much “my” belief system, it’s the comprehension of reality. Neither I, nor Nancy Lieder, nor you or the debunkers, etc, have a copyright on the poleshift or any alternative paradigm. We offer our own understanding; you can take it or leave it, add to it or subtract from it.

Quote:
With all due respect, it appears to me that your belief system is founded on the theory that there's a huge conspiracy out there. And as a result of venturing down that shit filled rabbit hole, you have proven to be a very useful patsy for those who are interested in promulgating a certain agenda.

I beg to differ, and will unfortunately be proven correct in the not-too-distant future, certainly before the much-ballyhooed December 2012; even now, many of those things I and others have warned about have come to pass. Now, there was a time that I played the role of willing patsy for those that didn’t have our best interests at heart, and partly as a result of that involvement, the intended bamboozling was ameliorated so that many who might otherwise have been misled were instead led to a better understanding. (One that the antagonists may well have intended, in their convoluted plans.) You may have a different take, that’s your opinion. I’ll stand by mine.

Shawnna wrote:
We've got some significant problems in our country and what your are promulgating simply distracts people from focusing on what it means to engage in solutions.

On the contrary; the ‘destiny of my message’ is simply to prepare, to do what you would otherwise do if you knew that it could mean the difference between life and death for you and your loved ones. I hate to break it to you, but all of the ‘laboring in the fields’ you may be referring to I’ve already taken part in and will continue to do so, but you are missing the entire, singular point of the situation. By preparing, and taking the time to know and work with others who also see the situation as you do, an amazing amount of good will come from that. We, as a civilization, are facing an “end” in some major respects – even though there will be many survivors. Those that are inclined to work cooperatively will find a way to do so, and those that seek to sell their labor and assets for a ‘ticket’ will find their own kind, too. I believe that is what we will be encountering soon, it’s even happening now – witness the private food-clubs and dairy exchanges getting harassed.
At this very moment, I’m working with others in such a group, and it’s a great feeling of relief, camaraderie, etc., that comes with working with other professionals, middle-aged, rational people who ‘know’ and moved beyond having to convince themselves. It’s a more widespread phenomena than I originally thought just a couple months ago. This is the best way we are going to handle the events of the near-future, IMHO. Anything that decries such preparation is tantamount to complicity in genocide, also IMHO. I would hate to have you sputtering in disbelief if you suddenly were able to walk outside and see what might appear to be a ‘writhing dragon’ in the sky and fireballs raining down. That may sound like a ‘distraction’ because that’s what it’s been presented as in the establishment, in fictional representations. Entertainment purposes only, just a ‘distraction’. Burisch was supposedly “just a distraction”. But yes, the reality he was distracting from is a dreadful one, and no-one wants to think it could actually happen. No-one. It’s like defecation; an occasional necessity but nothing to be welcomed.

Shawnna wrote:
Dondep wrote:
I specifically issued a challenge to those of you – and I would include you in this, since you too spoke up and stated your non-acceptance of the pending poleshift, its precipitating cause being the return of Nibiru or Planet X (or Hercolobus or Wormwood) – to provide a comprehensive paradigm that doesn’t merely ankle-bite at the heels of every instance I or any “pro-PX” person posts, but instead attempts to address all of them in a manner which is more convincing than the one I have been adhering to. In other words: present the logic of your paradigm in a more convincing way, using better logic, than the logic I or any other proponent of the pending poleshift is presenting.
------------------------------------------------------

Again, and with all due respect..... the above comes across as quite arrogant. And because one can put together a paragraph or express their beliefs eloquently does not mean that it equates to a scientifically sound or even theoretically cognisant paradigm.

Yes, if one considers that anyone cautioning about a poleshift has usually been ridiculed and hounded, for years now, and except to those on the 'far fringe', it might be construed as ‘arrogant’. If one has a double standard as to what constitutes arrogance, such as allowing for language that claims that any adherent of the view we’re going to go through a poleshift from the effects of Nibiru is suffering from ‘mental illness’. How would you define that, Shawnna? If that’s not ‘arrogant’, presuming to know about someone’s mental health and declaring them to be “nutters” or “insane”, then what is it? Certainly no better than being what you might call ‘arrogant’ but I might be persuaded to label “overly-confident”.

I believe, and have seen enough evidence for, the theoretically consistent paradigm that indicates Nibiru, an extra-solar body that is part of our solar system and now traveling within the inner orbit, will pass Earth by within “months, not years”. I think we will get a wake-up call very soon, and it will be unmistakable. Establishment puppets will rush to the microphones, but the populace will get a really rude wake-up call. And that will probably happen before Halloween, judging from the voluminous data about earthquakes, mudslides, water height (thanks recall!), & atmospheric storms of all types.

Shawnna wrote:
If you read the information I posted in the link, it says it is quite possible that we are in the midst of a pole shift. But the facts don't support any kind of 'impending' pole shift. Rather, the facts shared at that site acknowledge that.

Quote:
A magnetic pole reversal is a big change, and it takes a long time to unfold and develop. No, the field strength of Earth will not drop to zero. Instead it will start with the magnetic poles splitting, so that we may have two or three North and South poles, instead of the simple dipole we have now. These will wander about for quite a while (possibly thousands of years) before settling down into a new dipole, with the poles reversed. When will this happen? The data indicates that it will take hundreds or perhaps thousands of years to unfold. There is no way to tell if the current decline is the beginning of a pole shift, or if we will have to wait another 10,000 years for it to start.
------------------------------------------

In my read of the various links within the site I linked, I have to say that I am much more persuaded to lean toward that school of thought than what I've seen in anything you've posted, Don.

That’s fine, Shawnna. I didn’t expect otherwise, lol! But having reviewed those ideas years ago, it simply did not resonate with me. It sets up 3 straw men in the first 2 sentences, from the snip you posted above, and by doing so makes a number of assumptions that are in place by the time the reader stops to realize what just happened. “Data” is mentioned, but there’s no reference. What data? Is there a link to a table? On whose word, whose evidence?

Shawnna wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Be a better salesperson for what you believe and why you believe it! That’s what my challenge was about, because otherwise I could spend all day, every day, refuting every little naysaying piece of data that only attempts to delay and deny people from waking up to the pending danger and prepare themselves and their loved ones. To me, and to many others, it is that important.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

You may be 'selling' something here Don, but I am not.

Aw shucks, makes me kinda look like a huckster then, is that it? No, I’m certainly not selling anything except a message of practical preparation. Unfortunately I used a term of commerce, because it conveys an important concept, but leaves the door open to attacks of crass commercialism. I am trying to do what I can to help bring about a general awareness of what will probably, from my reading of the data etc, impact everyone on Earth in an abrupt manner. Those that have done some rudimentary preparation, by meeting with others close enough by, comparing skill sets and teaching each other, stocking a few critically-important foodstuffs and camping equipment, growing their own gardens, etc, will be in a position to not only survive but thrive. Those that have sneered may find themselves sputtering in disbelief and thinking they’ll have to steal from their neighbors that DID prepare. Take a look at what we are facing.

Shawnna wrote:
And again.... nothing in the above portion of your response was of substance from what I can see.

You have yet to address the first question I asked of you, Shawnna. The opening page of the 2012hoax site you reference makes a big deal about how those who speak of the “2012 hoax” are only scamming people to make money. That’s certainly NOT the case here, or in the case of Ms. Lieder. Simply not true. Now there ARE people who are out to make money off of their “knowledge” or “research” about 2012 – The Supposed End Of The Mayan Calendar. They’re tapping into a hunger people have, and unfortunately mislead many of them. But more than that; nothing in the site you’ve presented answers the first couple of ‘anomalies’ I mentioned in my challenge, for instance sinkholes. It makes much of the straw-man of ‘magnetic reversal’, but what about the many sinkholes? How do YOU account for them, Shawnna? In your own words?

Shawnna wrote:
Dondep wrote:
In the meantime, the MSM hasn't a word to say about it - directly. Yet, as part of what we've been discussing, the concept of a near-ELE has gained enough acceptance that articles, videos and even whole websites have been sprouting up in the past year (all carefully archived here on the GT) that urge the public to 'prepare'. Little about what for, other than vague scenarios, but the escalation and dramatic increase in anomalous weather and associated earth changes is a constant reminder. There's always that "Sun shakin' its booty" paradigm, for those so inclined, but the recent decline in the thermosphere (sp?) at the upper reaches of the atmosphere, coupled with the near-absence of sunspots, is creating consternation in those that have been working strenuously at maintaining the Coverup, because it's the result of a queiscent Sun, not an agitaged one.
---------------------------------------

And here we have yet again another very eloquent paragraph that purports the 'conspiracy' angle of all of this.

This is the anguish of it all, that even though the ‘real’ conspiracy has created so very many contrived ‘conspiracies’. There are indeed a small handful of those whose “level of awareness” (notice I didn’t use ‘belief system’) has created a conspiracy of necessity between the chiefs you would logically consider to be part of a ‘cabal’, drawn from the ranks of those who are already in public life and at the helm of the various forms of power. And obviously for this reason, because these are the things that get people warning of the coming shift “put away”, those people cannot themselves speak the truth, publicly. Even the ‘good guys’ couldn’t do so, so they sow a number of seeds, a few loose cannon, a suicide hacker, etc. here and there, and pray that their own souls will be adjudged all the better.

Shawnna wrote:
From my perspective, being prepared to survive if the support systems break down temporarily is always a good idea. I went without power in my community once for quite a while.... it was much easier to endure for those who had made even the most minimal preparations.

Well hallelujah! I think everyone should have that benefit, especially considering the difference in scale to what’s coming.

Shawnna wrote:
Dondep wrote:
2: Shawnna, I just noticed a short while ago that you disguised the 2 URLs in your post, making hyperlinks from what first appeared to be a salutation and signature.
--------------------------------------------------------

"Disquised"????? That appears to mean that I did something nefarious here, Don. Paleeeeze..... stop with the dramatics, already OK?

Whoa, hold up there ma’am! I mentioned this above, as I didn’t think anything of the kind. However, I’m still curious; why did you feel the need to use “A fascinating read.” Instead of just posting the URL?

Shawnna wrote:
Dondep wrote:
However, the link that your quote came from is a "debunker" site; its purpose is simply to ridicule the idea of anything happening in 2012 (i.e. the poleshift) as being a hoax. My comment above about the snip applies to that whole site; that's my "take" on it, since you asked about it.
------------------------------------------------------------------

As I stated previously, I'll bet you didn't even bother reading any of the information there because of the title of the site, right Don?

No, not true, though I didn’t read as much as you might think I should have. They were short on facts and long on “I’m not the other guy, the ones that are scaring and scamming you!”. They aren’t even arguing against the correct paradigm! I don’t think they’ve even read zetatalk, certainly not enough to know enough to present a coherent rebuttal.

Shawnna wrote:

Dondep wrote:
Again; years ago I would have gotten down in the trenches in hand-to-hand, fact-to-fact over this, but those days are long since gone. We're now at the point where things are beginning to fray.
----------------------------------------------------------

This is a very condescending response Don. As if your internet reputation is such that I should simply bow to it and believe what you say because it came from "Dondep".

Not at all, Shawnna. It doesn’t come from me, it comes from reality. How are you accounting for what our world is experiencing at the moment? Coincidence? “Moving through the galactic ecliptic”? Solar CMEs? Global Warming? God’s punishments? The rubber is meeting the road, and if you think Earth is going to stumble along for a bit and then everything will be better again, I highly recommend you should take a second, careful look.

Shawnna wrote:
Dondep wrote:
For one, what would you say about the fact that the dozen or so webcams that showed the recent eclipse all seemed to cut out just before the very end of the eclipse? I would guess you would say "coincidence", but I don't want to make any assumptions on what you might think. I submit that they were all 'cut' because to do so would have shown the Nibiru dust-cloud complex, which is something that the PTB do NOT want to show, lest it might arch more than a few eyebrows.
-----------------------------------------------------

You're kidding, right?

Not in the least.

Shawnna wrote:
As I stated above, it is my opinion that your beliefs are founded on this kind of conspiracy-based approach to life that is toxic, to say the least.

FWIW - I wouldn't express an opinion one way or another as I'm not familiar with this particular incident you mentioned. But before you've probably explored any one of the above situations that in your mind are related in any great detail, you've jumped to the 'great conspiracy' conclusion.

At least you have an opinion and aren’t afraid to express it. On the other hand, it’s my opinion that it’s the most enervating and liberating feeling, to know not only about the immutable event we’re all going to go through shortly that will “change humanity forever”, but to know that there is karmic justice, after all. Recognizing who is in control, and how they effected our world for both good and ill, is beyond er, "illuminating". :tounge

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Selene wrote:

Just ask yourself this: what do you personally do when you come across somebody or something on the ‘net or elsewhere that you think is truly, deeply whackball or crazy crazy crazy? In most cases, you just shrug or sigh and turn the page or tiptoe away, no? Or if after you’d tried to say: I think you might be mistaken – and they don’t listen but keep babbling nonsense – you’d give up, right? because everyone knows you can’t deal with a deluded fool and there’s no point in trying? That would be a normal response: ignore them and move on.

So you have to ask: What’s in it for someone to invest hours and months and years (and maybe even money!) with extensive posting or a website trying to debunk an obviously deluded fool? Even the best/most acrimonious academic debates generally end in one party or the other retreating in a huff if they cannot politely agree to disagree. So why hang around to keep flogging a “dead hoax” (Ouch. Did I say that?)

:spit LMAO! Yes, I think you did!

You not only made very valid points as usual, Selene, you exemplified that virtue I like to think my logo represents; "humanity's never-ending quest for compassionate truth". It's not enough to simply possess a collection of cold, hard facts; putting them together in a compassionate way is the highest expression of wisdom, IMHO. Unfortunately my own defiance at times seems to avoid that, but that's what happens when you take the hand dealt and do your best with it. Sometimes there's simply no getting around the brutal nature of some facts, but we can learn to adapt to them.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Before we go any further, let’s distinguish between “belief systems” and “levels of awareness”. I would submit that a “level of awareness of the pending poleshift” is no longer simply about a “belief system”, because we have data that can be said to indicate the validity of the “hypothesis”. In previous years, these data points were quite meager and far-between, but in mid-2010 I am saying it’s no longer simply a “belief system” but a “level of awareness” that’s at issue. “Belief systems” infer a near-religious or quasi-religious dogma, based not so much on data points as spiritual concepts.

hmmm...... first you say "let's distinguish between "belief systems" and "levels of awareness" and submit that your belief is because you have data that can be said to indicate the validity of the "hypothesis". Then you go on to say that these data points were quite meager and far-between in previous years but in mid-2010 it is no longer a "belief system" but a "level of awareness".

:huh

Exactly where in that paragraph did you distinguish between "belief systems" and "levels of awareness"???

Now... let me see if I can shed some light on what I believe is the difference between a belief system and level of awareness.

A belief system is generally based on the meaning that we have attached to past experiences. Belief systems can change as one's level of awareness changes.

And there are four levels of awareness:

* basic consciousness is what I would consider the first level of awareness - in other words, you are aware that you exist. Your beliefs are those you have been taught by authority figures in your life.

* The second level of awareness is critical consciousness - you question things that formed your fundamental belief system established by your childhood experiences. You no longer adhere to a hand-me-down belief system, rather you ponder things like authority figures and the existence of God.

* The third level of awareness is called creative consciousness - in this level you are very self-aware and recognize the challenges faced by humanity. Instead of lamenting these situations, you search for solutions. Your 'beliefs' at this point in your level of awareness reflect the genuine you - not the hand-me-down beliefs held in your basic consciousness state; nor the questioning beliefs characterized by your critical consciousness state. Some would call individuals in this state of consciousness self-actualized.

* The fourth level of awareness is called cosmic consciousness. In this level you have embraced your Eternal Soul and identified the Purpose of your life. All of your Life Energy will be focused on fulfilling your own unique Purpose. You recognize that humility and wisdom go hand in hand - the more one 'knows', the more there is to learn. Nothing is immutable in this state of consciousness. Jesus, Ghandi, Buddah, Mohammed etc. come to mind as examples of those with a cosmic level of awareness.

Also, please do share the "data points" that indicate the validity of your hypothesis, Don. Both the meager and far-between as well as those in 2010 that support your "belief system" and more importantly, cannot be attributed to any other reasonable explanation.

Dondep wrote:
First, let’s put the shoe on the right foot. You infer that what you posted were “facts”. I dispute that contention. What little common sense is indicated is supposedly applicable to everything in the huge array of information concerning the pending poleshift and its cause, Nibiru.

If you are referring to my simple example that magnetic polarity and rotational direction are not related, that was just an example, Don. My apology that I didn't make that more clear for you. The FACTS I am referring from that link I posted include a link to Gary A. Glatzmaier, Professor of Earth and Planetary Sciences at University of California at Santa Cruz website which reflects a wealth of expertise and factual information.

Dondep wrote:
Secondly, you’ve not taken the first step in going to the posts that you allegedly dispute and addressing them with specifics. Have you taken the time to read through all the relevant (yes, I stress relevant, because most of the information contained within ZetaTalk about the pending poleshift is quite relevant) material posted and refuted it using logic or even facts? I would suggest you haven’t, but if you can show me where you have – other than the mention of how a magnetic poleshift is simply impossible – I’ll be happy to stand corrected.

*sigh*

You have a strange propensity to claim I've said something that I've never said. I never said a magnetic poleshift is simply impossible. What I said was magnetic polarity and directional rotation are not related.

Dondep wrote:
I’ve seen you echo someone’s post that scoffs at the mere mention of “Planet X”, and you post a snip and a link to a site that alleges to disprove the vast body of information, data, predictions, practical advice that’s available at zetatalk.com. This shows that you haven’t really read through much of it, because the website you refer to addresses very little of it.

I've never said one single thing about zetatalk.com. The website I linked was for the purpose of sharing a little information from another perspective.

Dondep wrote:

Not true, but it IS true I didn’t do so at first because you “disguised” the hyperlink. And no, I don’t mean that you did so malevolently, but I say that because I’m not even familiar with how to do that……I suspect it takes some extra time, so my question to you would be “why couldn’t you simply post the URL as-is?”.

Because you don't know how to do something on this board doesn't mean that someone who does is doing so for nefarious reasons. As a general rule, I don't post links with the URL because it looks better to me when posting links to books, movie reviews, etc. It really is that simple, Don.

I am very happy to teach you how to do this if you're interested.

Dondep wrote:
I’m also familiar somewhat with the basic thrust of the site, and no matter how many times I go there it says the same thing. It’s “don’t believe what the doomsayers are telling you”, but without a more compelling framework for the data that’s been coming in for some time now.

Show me the "data" that is coming in for some time now. Pretty please?

For those whose beliefs are not immutable, there's a ton of information within that particular website, including links like the one I posted above to the Professor at UC Santa Cruz.

Dondep wrote:
Unlike many, I am not sitting on a fence when it comes to this issue. I respect those that are, but I am not one of them. My mind is open to a more compelling paradigm than the “poleshift caused by Nibiru”, but despite my strenuous requests for such, nothing is forthcoming. All I get are crickets. Why? Because there IS no better framework apparently. But if one is presented, I’ll be sure to keep my mind open to it. The folks clamoring “hoax!” aren’t it, certainly.

Someone with an open mind does not say so in one breath, and then in the next claim that they are sharing an immutable truth about an impending event that is coming. By definition, one with an open mind is quite willing to explore alternative theories and schools of thought and in fact, by nature those who have evolved to the point of creative consciousness are compelled to do so.

Dondep wrote:
My contributions over the past 7 years on this GT speak for themselves, and they cover a wide array of disciplines and experiences. When I say “firming up their own comprehension”, we’re no longer talking about a “belief system”, we’re talking about “levels of awareness”. People have different levels of comprehension about reality. Some will reject some data, while for others it may have a profound impact. What’s at issue isn’t so much “my” belief system, it’s the comprehension of reality. Neither I, nor Nancy Lieder, nor you or the debunkers, etc, have a copyright on the poleshift or any alternative paradigm. We offer our own understanding; you can take it or leave it, add to it or subtract from it.

Again... you sure think quite highly of your belief system to be so bold as to equate it to reality.

Dondep wrote:
I beg to differ, and will unfortunately be proven correct in the not-too-distant future, certainly before the much-ballyhooed December 2012; even now, many of those things I and others have warned about have come to pass.

Like what, specifically, has come to pass that you've warned about?

Dondep wrote:
Shawnna wrote:

On the contrary; the ‘destiny of my message’ is simply to prepare, to do what you would otherwise do if you knew that it could mean the difference between life and death for you and your loved ones. I hate to break it to you, but all of the ‘laboring in the fields’ you may be referring to I’ve already taken part in and will continue to do so, but you are missing the entire, singular point of the situation.

Your condescending attitude makes it awfully hard to take you seriously. Quite frankly, you come across as quite the egotist.

Dondep wrote:
By preparing, and taking the time to know and work with others who also see the situation as you do, an amazing amount of good will come from that.

What comes from only associating with those who see the situation as you do is a great sense of belonging and acceptance. Humans long to 'belong'. It is fundamental to who we are. We always seek out those who share our beliefs.

Dondep wrote:
We, as a civilization, are facing an “end” in some major respects – even though there will be many survivors. Those that are inclined to work cooperatively will find a way to do so, and those that seek to sell their labor and assets for a ‘ticket’ will find their own kind, too. I believe that is what we will be encountering soon, it’s even happening now – witness the private food-clubs and dairy exchanges getting harassed.

This is what you call evidence of your theory? Image

Dondep wrote:
At this very moment, I’m working with others in such a group, and it’s a great feeling of relief, camaraderie, etc., that comes with working with other professionals, middle-aged, rational people who ‘know’ and moved beyond having to convince themselves. It’s a more widespread phenomena than I originally thought just a couple months ago. This is the best way we are going to handle the events of the near-future, IMHO. Anything that decries such preparation is tantamount to complicity in genocide, also IMHO.

wow.... now anyone who doesn't go along with your 'PREPARE NOW FOR THE END IS NEAR' school of thought is participating in genocide.

:(

Dondep wrote:
I would hate to have you sputtering in disbelief if you suddenly were able to walk outside and see what might appear to be a ‘writhing dragon’ in the sky and fireballs raining down. That may sound like a ‘distraction’ because that’s what it’s been presented as in the establishment, in fictional representations. Entertainment purposes only, just a ‘distraction’. Burisch was supposedly “just a distraction”. But yes, the reality he was distracting from is a dreadful one, and no-one wants to think it could actually happen. No-one. It’s like defecation; an occasional necessity but nothing to be welcomed.

Dondep wrote:
Yes, if one considers that anyone cautioning about a poleshift has usually been ridiculed and hounded, for years now, and except to those on the 'far fringe', it might be construed as ‘arrogant’. If one has a double standard as to what constitutes arrogance, such as allowing for language that claims that any adherent of the view we’re going to go through a poleshift from the effects of Nibiru is suffering from ‘mental illness’. How would you define that, Shawnna? If that’s not ‘arrogant’, presuming to know about someone’s mental health and declaring them to be “nutters” or “insane”, then what is it? Certainly no better than being what you might call ‘arrogant’ but I might be persuaded to label “overly-confident”.

I believe, and have seen enough evidence for, the theoretically consistent paradigm that indicates Nibiru, an extra-solar body that is part of our solar system and now traveling within the inner orbit, will pass Earth by within “months, not years”. I think we will get a wake-up call very soon, and it will be unmistakable. Establishment puppets will rush to the microphones, but the populace will get a really rude wake-up call. And that will probably happen before Halloween, judging from the voluminous data about earthquakes, mudslides, water height (thanks recall!), & atmospheric storms of all types.

Before Halloween this year, Don? I want to be sure I'm understanding your timeline.

Dondep wrote:
Shawnna wrote:
If you read the information I posted in the link, it says it is quite possible that we are in the midst of a pole shift. But the facts don't support any kind of 'impending' pole shift. Rather, the facts shared at that site acknowledge that.

Quote:

That’s fine, Shawnna. I didn’t expect otherwise, lol! But having reviewed those ideas years ago, it simply did not resonate with me. It sets up 3 straw men in the first 2 sentences, from the snip you posted above, and by doing so makes a number of assumptions that are in place by the time the reader stops to realize what just happened. “Data” is mentioned, but there’s no reference. What data? Is there a link to a table? On whose word, whose evidence?

Yes, there is, in fact, a table within the website and many links to data by reputable scientists within the academic community.

Dondep wrote:

Aw shucks, makes me kinda look like a huckster then, is that it? No, I’m certainly not selling anything except a message of practical preparation. Unfortunately I used a term of commerce, because it conveys an important concept, but leaves the door open to attacks of crass commercialism. I am trying to do what I can to help bring about a general awareness of what will probably, from my reading of the data etc, impact everyone on Earth in an abrupt manner. Those that have done some rudimentary preparation, by meeting with others close enough by, comparing skill sets and teaching each other, stocking a few critically-important foodstuffs and camping equipment, growing their own gardens, etc, will be in a position to not only survive but thrive. Those that have sneered may find themselves sputtering in disbelief and thinking they’ll have to steal from their neighbors that DID prepare. Take a look at what we are facing.

Please do not try to promulgate your fear on me, Don. It will not work. I've never been able to be led by anyone because they could speak or write intelligently. Rather, I prefer to come to my own conclusions. And on this issue, I'm still exploring.

Dondep wrote:
You have yet to address the first question I asked of you, Shawnna. The opening page of the 2012hoax site you reference makes a big deal about how those who speak of the “2012 hoax” are only scamming people to make money. That’s certainly NOT the case here, or in the case of Ms. Lieder. Simply not true. Now there ARE people who are out to make money off of their “knowledge” or “research” about 2012 – The Supposed End Of The Mayan Calendar. They’re tapping into a hunger people have, and unfortunately mislead many of them. But more than that; nothing in the site you’ve presented answers the first couple of ‘anomalies’ I mentioned in my challenge, for instance sinkholes. It makes much of the straw-man of ‘magnetic reversal’, but what about the many sinkholes? How do YOU account for them, Shawnna? In your own words?

Well Don, I'm no geologist but my sense is sinkholes occur when there's a huge influx of water in the ground. As in extreme rain storms, or a drainage system malfunctions and allows the water table to build. They can also be caused by a decline in water levels caused by groundwater pumping. Digging or removing soil can also cause sinkholes. Heavy traffic or vibration combined with any number of these situations may also cause a sinkhole.

I'm curious what you believe is the cause of a sinkhole, Don?

Dondep wrote:
This is the anguish of it all, that even though the ‘real’ conspiracy has created so very many contrived ‘conspiracies’. There are indeed a small handful of those whose “level of awareness” (notice I didn’t use ‘belief system’) has created a conspiracy of necessity between the chiefs you would logically consider to be part of a ‘cabal’, drawn from the ranks of those who are already in public life and at the helm of the various forms of power. And obviously for this reason, because these are the things that get people warning of the coming shift “put away”, those people cannot themselves speak the truth, publicly. Even the ‘good guys’ couldn’t do so, so they sow a number of seeds, a few loose cannon, a suicide hacker, etc. here and there, and pray that their own souls will be adjudged all the better.

More evidence of the toxic fumes of the shit filled conspiracy rabbit hole you've been playing in for way too long IMHO.

Dondep wrote:

Not at all, Shawnna. It doesn’t come from me, it comes from reality. How are you accounting for what our world is experiencing at the moment? Coincidence? “Moving through the galactic ecliptic”? Solar CMEs? Global Warming? God’s punishments? The rubber is meeting the road, and if you think Earth is going to stumble along for a bit and then everything will be better again, I highly recommend you should take a second, careful look.

Equating your beliefs to reality reflects a tremendous arrogance and lack of humility, IMHO. Your beliefs are just that, your beliefs. If there is no room in your world for anyone who doesn't share them, I feel very sad for you.

Dondep wrote:
At least you have an opinion and aren’t afraid to express it. On the other hand, it’s my opinion that it’s the most enervating and liberating feeling, to know not only about the immutable event we’re all going to go through shortly that will “change humanity forever”, but to know that there is karmic justice, after all. Recognizing who is in control, and how they effected our world for both good and ill, is beyond er, "illuminating".

Anyone with immutable beliefs must find those who share them, otherwise life gets very, very lonely.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:43 am
GT Truther

Oh my goodness, 'what to do'?

Shady made some good points with his comments such as this and others suggesting that the effects should be more pronounced than they really are...

Quote:
Oh wow DECEMBER 2008 and it hasn't changed Size its actually the same size it was in 2000 and 1998

At times I wonder... are these 'second' suns showing something else? In their chanelled messages the Galactic Federation of Light, Ashtar Command, Hatonn, etc sometimes talk about their spaceships which they claim are extremely large. Maybe what is being seen are some of them? And maybe they also have the ability to reduce or even negate adverse gravitational (etc) effects of such large bodies on orbiting planets? Because of the suggestion that their intended purpose is to act as residential areas when they evacuate the earth so it stands to reason that these ships could be as large as 'planet sized', although as I've mentioned before, my suspicions turn to these not so much being 'safe refuges' as larders storing the next meals :scared .

This is not to say that I do not believe in the likelihood of a pole shift within the next 18 months. Indeed, quite the contrary. It seems obvious to me that something is going to happen, and that it will include tsunamis, a very significant population reduction, a new earth / new heaven and more.

However, maybe it will be from the magnetic energy wave which the Cassiopeans talked about passing by us, and not a brown dwarf or one of its satellite planets?

Like Selene I've come to this acceptance totally independently of ZetaTalk.

For many months I had been placing much store on what would (or would not) be seen during the 11th July eclipse. As we know, this turned out to not so much be a 'no show' as a coverup... so, if anything NASA have done as much to convince me that there is something to be concerned about than if they had not blacked out the live feeds and we'd all seen 'something'.

I agree with Don's suggestion that we are likely to see some significant tectonic event before Hallowe'en. Indeed, on reading astrological reports about the alignments of the next few months (and I think the webbots suggested this too) it seems possible that the event will be 'no later than' September. TPTB will then likely turn round and apologise, saying that this was THE long expected event but out of fear of causing massed panic they did not feel able to warn people in advance, and yada yada yada, in order to try and protect their asses. Of course this will be a lie too, as the main PS will come later - possibly 3rd quarter next year, although that is just a guesstimate, as it could also be in 2nd quarter 2013.

But it could be that this event is 'man made', with the GOM, a nuke and methane being likely catalysts of the wider disaster.

Living in London a mere stones throw from the 2012 Olympic site, I often wonder whether the games will come to pass. This is despite the fact that its likely that all construction works will be ready well in advance / completed in 2011. Even if the PS does not occur first another noteworthy aspect is that the area is low lying, on rivers & canals - which are being used to carry construction materials - so any sort of global sea level rise could see the place submerged.

In the meantime, I'm unemployed and with future career in mind wondering whether I should still be planning for the usual 'seek money' trades or not to bother. If I was working I'd be in IT. But whats the point of working for more skills and more qualifications if soon everything will be fried (solar flares) and even electricity will become a (loving) memory.

Simon

(who is probably at level 3 on Shawnna's list)

Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:21 am

RadiX

I have been on the same mission as Lynnwood (thanks for your efforts Lynnwood :heart ) as I believe this is a very special book and deserves to be on your bookself - albeit electronic.

It is now fully compiled with missing pages inserted and published as an ebook in PDF. We therefor have two sources which I trust will survive the test of scrutiny. I plan to place a copy into another Storage Domain which I will post into L2L's specific page on the forum - if I can find it???

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34870271/RadiX-by-B-L

Thank you Dex :clap

:candle :candle :candle

Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:32 am
Profile WWW

Ok found it!

Thanks for opening a Book Club L2L

It's in the Members Only Section of the Board.

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=69

:silly

Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Grand Cross August 2010

Quote:
http://funkastrology.co.uk/cardinal-grand-cross-august-2010/#more-5830

The first two weeks of August 2010 is the climax of the ongoing T-square involving Saturn, Uranus and Pluto. Because the planets involved are in Cardinal signs it has been labelled the Cardinal Cross, but it is also being called the Cardinal crisis, Cardinal Climax and even Cosmic Cross.

Quote:
http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/11624.html

We are witnessing one of the most powerful forces of change our world
has seen in a very long time. We are also seeing economic crises that
are mirrored by the astrology. As I discussed in the last newsletter, the
entire world is now completing the fifth and final aspect of the
Saturn/Uranus opposition, which began in Nov. 2008. An opposition is
when two planets are exactly opposite each other with Earth in the
middle (geocentric perspective). Because the 5th and final aspect of
this series is happening at exactly cardinal points, and Mars the planet
of war also joins this 5th aspect, it may make the 1st four Saturn
Uranus aspects look like a cakewalk.

<snip>

Again, why is the final aspect of Saturn and Uranus, which is hitting us
at the end of July, so much more intense than the previous four? It is
because it is happening at Cardinal points. Many astrologers have
called this "The Cardinal Climax," and some have said it is the
strongest aspect in ten thousand years. I personally have gone back
2200 years and have not seen an alignment like this in that time
period. I would say this is significant!

Hello everyone,

The above are quotes from just two places online where people are suggesting that the infamous shift might be about to hit the rapidly-rotating fan.

hmm... :scared

Right now I'm not going to try to second guess what may be about to transpire - it does not have to be doomy, even though reading the articles suggests that it wil be... :popcorn

Simon

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:38 am
GT Truther

Shawnna wrote:
hmmm...... first you say "let's distinguish between "belief systems" and "levels of awareness" and submit that your belief is because you have data that can be said to indicate the validity of the "hypothesis". Then you go on to say that these data points were quite meager and far-between in previous years but in mid-2010 it is no longer a "belief system" but a "level of awareness".

Simple english, Shawnna.

Quote:
Exactly where in that paragraph did you distinguish between "belief systems" and "levels of awareness"???

Forgive me, I thought the terms were self-explanatory, and that the 'average' English-speaker would be able to make the distinction.

Quote:
Now... let me see if I can shed some light on what I believe is the difference between a belief system and level of awareness.

A belief system is generally based on the meaning that we have attached to past experiences. Belief systems can change as one's level of awareness changes.

So far so good. This is a given.

Quote:
And there are four levels of awareness:

* basic consciousness is what I would consider the first level of awareness - in other words, you are aware that you exist. Your beliefs are those you have been taught by authority figures in your life.

* The second level of awareness is critical consciousness - you question things that formed your fundamental belief system established by your childhood experiences. You no longer adhere to a hand-me-down belief system, rather you ponder things like authority figures and the existence of God.

* The third level of awareness is called creative consciousness - in this level you are very self-aware and recognize the challenges faced by humanity. Instead of lamenting these situations, you search for solutions. Your 'beliefs' at this point in your level of awareness reflect the genuine you - not the hand-me-down beliefs held in your basic consciousness state; nor the questioning beliefs characterized by your critical consciousness state. Some would call individuals in this state of consciousness self-actualized.

* The fourth level of awareness is called cosmic consciousness. In this level you have embraced your Eternal Soul and identified the Purpose of your life. All of your Life Energy will be focused on fulfilling your own unique Purpose. You recognize that humility and wisdom go hand in hand - the more one 'knows', the more there is to learn. Nothing is immutable in this state of consciousness. Jesus, Ghandi, Buddah, Mohammed etc. come to mind as examples of those with a cosmic level of awareness.

Okay, nothing new there, but I wonder about the relevance. Animals have a very high "level of awareness", and often begin migrating hours or even days ahead of an earthquake. Even some human sensitives - I know of one in particular - have this "extra-sensory" level of awareness.

Quote:
Also, please do share the "data points" that indicate the validity of your hypothesis, Don. Both the meager and far-between as well as those in 2010 that support your "belief system" and more importantly, cannot be attributed to any other reasonable explanation.

I've continually put them before you, and you continually insist on ignoring them. I initially used the term 'anomalies', and asked how you account for them. You studiously resist addressing them. Let's just take the most recent one: the picture I posted on the previous page, along with 2 additional close-ups that illustrate the validity of the image as evidence that Nibiru is indeed between the Sun and Earth.

Quote:
Dondep wrote:
First, let’s put the shoe on the right foot. You infer that what you posted were “facts”. I dispute that contention. What little common sense is indicated is supposedly applicable to everything in the huge array of information concerning the pending poleshift and its cause, Nibiru.

If you are referring to my simple example that magnetic polarity and rotational direction are not related, that was just an example, Don. My apology that I didn't make that more clear for you. The FACTS I am referring from that link I posted include a link to Gary A. Glatzmaier, Professor of Earth and Planetary Sciences at University of California at Santa Cruz website which reflects a wealth of expertise and factual information.

Since you have studiously avoided the central issue of a pending poleshift as outlined in zetatalk.com, caused by the magnetic field of the brown dwarf/planetoid Nibiru, I feel no need to go chasing down theories and following links that you find comfort in. Perhaps other readers may find comfort in them too. I am not here to engage with a plethora of small-skulled academic pooh-bahs, not that I don't respect many academically-trained and qualified scientists. But having a title and an alpha-bet soup behind someone's name is no excuse for naivete and stupidity. I've met many academically well-trained bimbos that will most likely go quietly or noisily insane when all their precious theories and a selective choice of "FACTS", based on insufficient information, are disproven in a most horrifying manner. While I don't wish that on anyone, it's my contention that's more than likely to happen.

Quote:
Dondep wrote:
Secondly, you’ve not taken the first step in going to the posts that you allegedly dispute and addressing them with specifics. Have you taken the time to read through all the relevant (yes, I stress relevant, because most of the information contained within ZetaTalk about the pending poleshift is quite relevant) material posted and refuted it using logic or even facts? I would suggest you haven’t, but if you can show me where you have – other than the mention of how a magnetic poleshift is simply impossible – I’ll be happy to stand corrected.

*sigh*

You have a strange propensity to claim I've said something that I've never said. I never said a magnetic poleshift is simply impossible. What I said was magnetic polarity and directional rotation are not related.

*sigh* make that a double *sigh*

I never mentioned a magnetic poleshift to begin with. You were the one that introduced that stalking horse.

Quote:
Dondep wrote:
I’ve seen you echo someone’s post that scoffs at the mere mention of “Planet X”, and you post a snip and a link to a site that alleges to disprove the vast body of information, data, predictions, practical advice that’s available at zetatalk.com. This shows that you haven’t really read through much of it, because the website you refer to addresses very little of it.

I've never said one single thing about zetatalk.com. The website I linked was for the purpose of sharing a little information from another perspective.

You introduced a website calling anything 'warning' of a 2012 catastrophe (let's not get bogged down by which; a magnetic poleshift, a physical poleshift, massive CMEs, etc....note that the central issue of the poleshift as outlined by myself and others is never rebutted, thus making the "2012hoax" website irrelevant except, of course, to you....and any other readers who you might wish to convince ). You studiously avoided any mention of zetatalk.com for precisely the reason that you don't wish to engage the logic of the message and information contained within it. Sly!

Quote:
Dondep wrote:

Not true, but it IS true I didn’t do so at first because you “disguised” the hyperlink. And no, I don’t mean that you did so malevolently, but I say that because I’m not even familiar with how to do that……I suspect it takes some extra time, so my question to you would be “why couldn’t you simply post the URL as-is?”.

Because you don't know how to do something on this board doesn't mean that someone who does is doing so for nefarious reasons. As a general rule, I don't post links with the URL because it looks better to me when posting links to books, movie reviews, etc. It really is that simple, Don.

I am very happy to teach you how to do this if you're interested.

Another reader has already sent me the information on how to do this. I never attributed it to "nefarious" reasons, I simply indicated I wasn't aware of it being done and also questioned why you felt the need not to simply use the basic URL. After reflection, I stand by my use of the word "disguise". It's that simple, though not necessarily 'nefarious'.

Quote:
Dondep wrote:
I’m also familiar somewhat with the basic thrust of the site, and no matter how many times I go there it says the same thing. It’s “don’t believe what the doomsayers are telling you”, but without a more compelling framework for the data that’s been coming in for some time now.

Show me the "data" that is coming in for some time now. Pretty please?

Why do you continually avoid it when it's shown to you? It's downright insulting, Shawnna. Do you need someone to put the word "data" in front of an image that alleges to show Nibiru in the sky, as a "second sun"? Do you need someone to put the word "data" beside images and descriptions of sinkholes? Do you need to see the word "data" next to any article that is posted and then analyzed here as an indicator of the "level of awareness"? Recall15 posted a very vivid set of "data points" that show the sea floor in relation to the surface of the ocean off of Australia has risen an incredible heighth within a very short span of time. For the critical thinker that is aware this was 'predicted' (stated before the fact) in zetatalk.com as a harbinger of the changes that are taking place among Earth's tectonic plates, they don't need the word "data" to accompany these posts. It is "self-evident".

Quote:

Dondep wrote:
Unlike many, I am not sitting on a fence when it comes to this issue. I respect those that are, but I am not one of them. My mind is open to a more compelling paradigm than the “poleshift caused by Nibiru”, but despite my strenuous requests for such, nothing is forthcoming. All I get are crickets. Why? Because there IS no better framework apparently. But if one is presented, I’ll be sure to keep my mind open to it. The folks clamoring “hoax!” aren’t it, certainly.

Someone with an open mind does not say so in one breath, and then in the next claim that they are sharing an immutable truth about an impending event that is coming. By definition, one with an open mind is quite willing to explore alternative theories and schools of thought and in fact, by nature those who have evolved to the point of creative consciousness are compelled to do so.

Shawnna, having an "open mind" is not inconsistent with having a high level of awareness and conviction. The problem here - between you and I - is that you are groping for something that will refute and assure you that this near-ELE will NOT occur. Selene gave a very well-articulated explanation of what is usually associated with anyone declaring something a "hoax", and it would partially explain why you yourself felt the need to "disguise" your link (again, not out of a 'nefarious' agenda of course), because of your own sensitivity to the word "hoax" and the fact that deep down, though unwilling to admit it, you know that what Selene was addressing is a very valid point. Furthermore, I issued a challenge - specifically with the admonition that anyone taking up the challenge put forth a reasonable paradigm that is more compelling, and just as comprehensive, as the pending-poleshift-caused-by-the-passage-of-Nibiru is. Some possibilities might include the "Sun shakin' its booty" Solar Maximum theory, which would then have to be stitched together with maybe the "Global Warming" paradigm, stitched together with some kind of "evil NWO/Illuminati" paradigm that simply rests on the innate evil of the PTB, and so on and so forth, with lots of "coincidences" thrown in to plug up loose anomalies.

Quote:
Dondep wrote:

Again... you sure think quite highly of your belief system to be so bold as to equate it to reality.

Remember, it's a "level of awareness", no longer just a "belief system", though you are free to your own opinion about the label. If it gives you comfort to relegate it to some quasi-religious term, to avoid addressing the danger we are facing, I understand, though it disappoints me.

Quote:
Dondep wrote:
Shawnna wrote:

On the contrary; the ‘destiny of my message’ is simply to prepare, to do what you would otherwise do if you knew that it could mean the difference between life and death for you and your loved ones. I hate to break it to you, but all of the ‘laboring in the fields’ you may be referring to I’ve already taken part in and will continue to do so, but you are missing the entire, singular point of the situation.

Your condescending attitude makes it awfully hard to take you seriously. Quite frankly, you come across as quite the egotist.

I prefer thinking that it's okay to stop being put on the defensive by an argument based on naivete and insecurity. Had you taken up the challenge as issued, and not insisted on ignoring the actual issues and instead pointing to an irrelevant refutation, I'm sure my tone wouldn't sound so "egotistical". It's true that the behavior I've just outlined makes me almost 'surly', but willful ignorance borders on willful malevolence, IMHO. And there's nothing that gets me more angry than someone who continually and wantonly insults the 'average' intelligence. Questioning is one thing, and I issued a challenge in hopes that someone would follow through, but there has been no respectful response.

Quote:
Dondep wrote:
By preparing, and taking the time to know and work with others who also see the situation as you do, an amazing amount of good will come from that.

What comes from only associating with those who see the situation as you do is a great sense of belonging and acceptance. Humans long to 'belong'. It is fundamental to who we are. We always seek out those who share our beliefs.

While accurate, it's also insulting to insinuate that some of us are only associating with those that share our 'beliefs'. Frankly, there are a couple of Catholics in our group, with whom I share virtually nothing when it comes to religious "beliefs", but their level of awareness is commensurate with mine when it comes to the pending danger. One of our concerns has been the wayward orphans of dimbulb parents that we will inevitably be called upon to assist in caring for, and that makes me angry --- not at the fact I'll be called upon to do this, but because of the many parents who simply refuse to seriously consider the many warnings they are being called upon even by the government to heed.

Quote:
Dondep wrote:
We, as a civilization, are facing an “end” in some major respects – even though there will be many survivors. Those that are inclined to work cooperatively will find a way to do so, and those that seek to sell their labor and assets for a ‘ticket’ will find their own kind, too. I believe that is what we will be encountering soon, it’s even happening now – witness the private food-clubs and dairy exchanges getting harassed.

This is what you call evidence of your theory? Image

You continually ignore the evidence, so our time engaged in debate draws to a close.

Quote:
Dondep wrote:
At this very moment, I’m working with others in such a group, and it’s a great feeling of relief, camaraderie, etc., that comes with working with other professionals, middle-aged, rational people who ‘know’ and moved beyond having to convince themselves. It’s a more widespread phenomena than I originally thought just a couple months ago. This is the best way we are going to handle the events of the near-future, IMHO. Anything that decries such preparation is tantamount to complicity in genocide, also IMHO.

wow.... now anyone who doesn't go along with your 'PREPARE NOW FOR THE END IS NEAR' school of thought is participating in genocide.

No, I said that anyone who makes an effort to discount the practicalities of preparation is complicit. It's obvious that your agenda is to continue to heep ridicule on the notion of preparation for anything catastrophic. My agenda is exactly the opposite.

Sadly, I understand that at the root of that agenda is an insecurity about the world that you've been brought up to believe in, a world in which the gov't. along with the people will make life a better place for all, if we only just do a better job of electing virtuous politicians and find a way to get rid of those pesky 'conspiracy theorists' and other malcontents that are getting in the way of that traditional agenda.

Quote:
Dondep wrote:
I would hate to have you sputtering in disbelief if you suddenly were able to walk outside and see what might appear to be a ‘writhing dragon’ in the sky and fireballs raining down. That may sound like a ‘distraction’ because that’s what it’s been presented as in the establishment, in fictional representations. Entertainment purposes only, just a ‘distraction’. Burisch was supposedly “just a distraction”. But yes, the reality he was distracting from is a dreadful one, and no-one wants to think it could actually happen. No-one. It’s like defecation; an occasional necessity but nothing to be welcomed.

What I said! :wavey

Quote:
Dondep wrote:

Before Halloween this year, Don? I want to be sure I'm understanding your timeline.

Putting timelines on the chain of events is a very risky proposition. I'm of the opinion that a catastrophic event (not the 'main event') will occur sometime before the end of October, yes. But one doesn't have to wait until then; much of the severe weather and escalating earth changes are no longer getting filtered into the national media, so the best indicator is to scour local media. In many many areas of the globe, records are being broken in the amount of floods, their length lingering and their depth and area covered; sinkholes and crumbling infrastructure (that bridge in Minneapolis was fairly new, so the Coverup story of how all this infrastructure is somehow crumbling due to age isn't very credible), earthquakes where they normally don't occur (like the one we felt here in DC last week), etc.

Quote:
Dondep wrote:
Shawnna wrote:

Quote:

Yes, there is, in fact, a table within the website and many links to data by reputable scientists within the academic community.
[/quote]

My challenge still stands. You are asking me to go hunt down a myriad of links, based on the claim they house "facts" that are proclaimed by academic pooh-bahs, yet you refuse to do the homework that requires going to the source material these "I'm not the hoaxer, THEY are!" claim to refute!! Frankly, I'm 'discombobulated' by this double standard!! I don't know whether to cry or laugh!! :crylaugh

Quote:
Dondep wrote:

Please do not try to promulgate your fear on me, Don. It will not work. I've never been able to be led by anyone because they could speak or write intelligently. Rather, I prefer to come to my own conclusions. And on this issue, I'm still exploring.

By all means, continue your exploration. But know also that I am not promulgating any "fear", any more so than the weatherman on your local TV who tells you when a storm is approaching so you can arm yourself with an umbrella.

----------------------------------------
Quote:
Dondep wrote:

Well Don, I'm no geologist but my sense is sinkholes occur when there's a huge influx of water in the ground. As in extreme rain storms, or a drainage system malfunctions and allows the water table to build. They can also be caused by a decline in water levels caused by groundwater pumping. Digging or removing soil can also cause sinkholes. Heavy traffic or vibration combined with any number of these situations may also cause a sinkhole.

I'm curious what you believe is the cause of a sinkhole, Don?

Your definition is a good one, but it fails to offer an explanation of why there are so many of them and why they are quite large, as well as why they are appearing where they are. I submit they are occurring because of the tectonic plate movements, which don't always and necessarily result only in earthquakes, but as the earth "stretches" in response to a roiled magma at our core. Again, this was predicted and described early on in the relevant portions at zetatalk.com. A close analysis, independent of that claim, tends to bolster the claim - not refute it.

Quote:
Dondep wrote:

More evidence of the toxic fumes of the shit filled conspiracy rabbit hole you've been playing in for way too long IMHO.

You're free to your opinion, just as it is my opinion you are in deep denial when it comes to the evidence, and unwilling to address the evidence except as "coincidence" - by default, that is what you are in effect claiming, particularly because your experience in seeking out the "shit-filled rabbit hole" has correctly led you to the understanding most of said "theory" is just that - "conspiracy theory" designed to distract and mislead. Unfortunately, you threw out the baby with the bathwater. IMHO.

Quote:
Dondep wrote:

Equating your beliefs to reality reflects a tremendous arrogance and lack of humility, IMHO. Your beliefs are just that, your beliefs. If there is no room in your world for anyone who doesn't share them, I feel very sad for you.

Many do not share my "awareness", and for those that are interested and enquire, I'm happy to share. I am NOT in the business of convincing you or anyone else in deep denial of that awareness - so please continue to frequent sites that promise and promote a thorough debunking of said "awareness". I think it is your lack of humility and arrogance that leads you to consistently ignore the evidence, avoid the real issues, and ascribe the pending event to the same batch of b.s. as the distractions created by the "conspiracy". Ironically, I can even sympathize with those who have kept the Coverup in place for so long, because of what it will do for the mentally unprepared when the time comes. Majestic has allegedly also concluded - as have the zetas as elucidated in zetatalk - that the proportion of those who will go insane will be quite high, and they don't wish for that epidemic of insanity to occur prematurely. It's been hard enough for them to hold it together as it is.

Quote:
Dondep wrote:
At least you have an opinion and aren’t afraid to express it. On the other hand, it’s my opinion that it’s the most enervating and liberating feeling, to know not only about the immutable event we’re all going to go through shortly that will “change humanity forever”, but to know that there is karmic justice, after all. Recognizing who is in control, and how they effected our world for both good and ill, is beyond er, "illuminating".

Anyone with immutable beliefs must find those who share them, otherwise life gets very, very lonely.

It gives you comfort to remind yourself of that, to think that "conspiracy birds of a feather" will flock together. In that vein, you have my utmost sympathy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawnna, at this point I think it's clear that we are at loggerheads; you won't be responding to my challenge as issued, and I won't be scrambling after the many links that insist on decrying the evidence - without addressing it. If you had a compelling paradigm to offer, one not based simply on coincidence or charges of hucksterism, and could take the time to address the central issue of a pending poleshift and its cause (along with the symptoms we're experiencing), then we could continue a gentlemanly (er, "courteous", don't mean to sound sexist) debate, but I think it's apparent that's not the case.

Good luck to you in your explorations, and please do make an effort to study the 'source material' so that future debates are more productive. On my end, I have bookmarked the "hoax" site, and will continue to keep an open mind that's receptive to possible alternative paradigms that cohesively address the many anomalies and outright "data".

Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Yes we should be seeing Planet and Moon's dislodging from obrit and cascading into the sun by now.

A Brown dwarf is a compressed SUN down to size of our moon.. the Mass and Volume is un imaginable as well as the radiation of it.

And this thing is supposedly paying peek a boo behind or in the Sun's corona??? This is what our Sun would be doing if something with that amount of gravity was hiding near it!

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/ima ... e-Full.jpg

But guess what? Our Sun's quiet as baby on a warm milk Buzz!

Basic Phyaics

1 teaspoon of the mass of a Brown Dwarf has so much compressed matter that it could not be lifted from the ground by an average human let alone are most massive crain !!! And a Planet Sized chuck of it is supposedly swinging through our inner Solar System right now!!!

Take a bed sheet stretch it out flat and tight.. = this is our orbital plane..

Toss on 10 balls of verious sizes on the sheet = this is our planetry system..

Toss on a 20 lb pound blowing ball see how all the little balls fall into middle? = Thats Planet X a defunket Brown Dwarf Sun..

Is that happening anywhere??? ANYWHERE??? Right now in our system?

NO IT IS NOT!

Nancy is a NUT!!!! Stop wasting your life and energy on NUTS!

Shady

simple simon wrote:
Oh my goodness, 'what to do'?

Shady made some good points with his comments such as this and others suggesting that the effects should be more pronounced than they really are...

Quote:
Oh wow DECEMBER 2008 and it hasn't changed Size its actually the same size it was in 2000 and 1998

At times I wonder... are these 'second' suns showing something else? In their chanelled messages the Galactic Federation of Light, Ashtar Command, Hatonn, etc sometimes talk about their spaceships which they claim are extremely large. Maybe what is being seen are some of them? And maybe they also have the ability to reduce or even negate adverse gravitational (etc) effects of such large bodies on orbiting planets? Because of the suggestion that their intended purpose is to act as residential areas when they evacuate the earth so it stands to reason that these ships could be as large as 'planet sized', although as I've mentioned before, my suspicions turn to these not so much being 'safe refuges' as larders storing the next meals :scared .

This is not to say that I do not believe in the likelihood of a pole shift within the next 18 months. Indeed, quite the contrary. It seems obvious to me that something is going to happen, and that it will include tsunamis, a very significant population reduction, a new earth / new heaven and more.

However, maybe it will be from the magnetic energy wave which the Cassiopeans talked about passing by us, and not a brown dwarf or one of its satellite planets?

Like Selene I've come to this acceptance totally independently of ZetaTalk.

For many months I had been placing much store on what would (or would not) be seen during the 11th July eclipse. As we know, this turned out to not so much be a 'no show' as a coverup... so, if anything NASA have done as much to convince me that there is something to be concerned about than if they had not blacked out the live feeds and we'd all seen 'something'.

I agree with Don's suggestion that we are likely to see some significant tectonic event before Hallowe'en. Indeed, on reading astrological reports about the alignments of the next few months (and I think the webbots suggested this too) it seems possible that the event will be 'no later than' September. TPTB will then likely turn round and apologise, saying that this was THE long expected event but out of fear of causing massed panic they did not feel able to warn people in advance, and yada yada yada, in order to try and protect their asses. Of course this will be a lie too, as the main PS will come later - possibly 3rd quarter next year, although that is just a guesstimate, as it could also be in 2nd quarter 2013.

But it could be that this event is 'man made', with the GOM, a nuke and methane being likely catalysts of the wider disaster.

Living in London a mere stones throw from the 2012 Olympic site, I often wonder whether the games will come to pass. This is despite the fact that its likely that all construction works will be ready well in advance / completed in 2011. Even if the PS does not occur first another noteworthy aspect is that the area is low lying, on rivers & canals - which are being used to carry construction materials - so any sort of global sea level rise could see the place submerged.

In the meantime, I'm unemployed and with future career in mind wondering whether I should still be planning for the usual 'seek money' trades or not to bother. If I was working I'd be in IT. But whats the point of working for more skills and more qualifications if soon everything will be fried (solar flares) and even electricity will become a (loving) memory.

Simon

(who is probably at level 3 on Shawnna's list)

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next