It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:28 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
You know at first nuts seem harmless almost amusing. I should know we lived next door to certifiable one for 20 years.

Earl’s old man owned the farm land that was made into the subdivision my old niaberhood sits on. Earl’s father had built the house next door to our old one and lived there all his life.

Problem was Earl’s father was “Ms Bates” type from Psycho. Earl a classic Norman Bates.. Type minus the violent murderous streak. Problem was that Earl’s Father and Earl used to violently argue about where to drill the “holes” for their 40 plus Mannequin Collection! And after Earl’s mother died the collection went up 60 plus up to point they were setting them up in poses and furs outside to have pinics and parties!!!

After old man Earl died the collection shot up 80. With Earl literally buying full stoll Minks and Furs for what he Proudly called his Wives! When asked. Earl used to talk about his “Wives” as if they were living and breathing entities.. And when the Wife refused to put dinner on the table or do house chours Earl would knock of their heads so hard they’d cascade out the front window and land in his yard..

Earl was very patriotic! He’d set up his wives in old World War I Nurses on anniversiries of World War One.. Set out male ones to in full uniform and guns all shuting the flag pole!

Come Vet Day Old Earl would join in!! Them them up WWII uniforms and himself in FULL infantry with Working Rifle!!! Earl would patrol our street at night on the guard for “Jap invaders” even though it was 1986.

When my Dad found Earl Patroling our Yard with his rifle My dad bought his own. Just in case..

Btw where were the COPS in all this? Well since Earl didn’t have a history of violence and mostly kept his insanity to himself and his older brother swore to look out for him (Earl’s older brother escaped the abuse of the old man) The Cops basically left Earl to himself. But he did get a warning that if he continued to patrol with rifle.. Earl would loose his wives FOREVER.. Of course Earl stopped and actually got help for the rest of his 10 years.. Although he kept 2 of his favorite wives in the Guest house and would visit them often..

To Earl (Like Nancy and her Zeta’s) his wives were ABSOULUTELY real.. He’d talk about them often bragging to men on the block about how his wives do this for him and how they do that, How great cooks they are and house keepers (of course he’d always know their heads off when he got home from STATE work).) Earl would always call them from work to check on them, Always attentively answer their calls to him from the house when he was doing lawn work, And when the Ceneses Workers would show up to door they had to talk to Mrs Earl First! LOL

There was NO outward psychosis when he talked about his wives… But you simply had to look over his shoulder and see just how insane really was…

The same hold true for Nancy.. And her Zeta’s they are absolutely real to her! Absolutely! But they only exist in her mind…

Shady

PS.. To this day my brothers, sisters and I can recall a few times we swear Earl’s wives moved… LOL but that’s another story for another day.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:58 am
GT Truther

Ahh, Shady.

Your theories would be most intriguing if all the underlying facts were the same as you have posited them. So you will pardon me if I offer a few modest comments.

Shady Groves wrote:
Yes we should be seeing Planet and Moon's dislodging from orbit and cascading into the sun by now.

A Brown dwarf is a compressed SUN down to size of our moon.. the Mass and Volume is un imaginable as well as the radiation of it.

IF, indeed, Planet X is actually a ‘brown dwarf’. That’s only one theory of several. And since no one on this planet has ever actually dealt with an actual brown dwarf – anything that may be said about its composition or properties is highly theoretical at this point. Some speculate that the brown dwarf component of the picture is actually the sun’s binary twin in space and which forms the second ‘turnaround point’ in the large elliptical orbit of PX which orbits both …. Some say that PX is occupied by humanoids/Annunaki/whatevers and therefore habitable in some form… We. Don’t. Know.

Shady Groves wrote:
And this thing is supposedly paying peek a boo behind or in the Sun's corona???

No. It’s supposed to be “coming from the direction of the Sun” Its closest approach is predicted to be about 17 million miles from earth. It is nowhere near the Sun’s corona at this point.

Shady Groves wrote:
But guess what? Our Sun's quiet as baby on a warm milk Buzz!

Possibly because the huge ‘magnetic’ (if so) influence of PX is causing a suppression of the Sun’s electromagnetic activity? A powerful field can as easily inhibit another as stimulate it. That’s just physics. And the electromagnetic properties of all the known planets have altered significantly. All this data quoted below in 1994 is published material from NASA:

Enterprise Mission wrote:
Here are some highlights:

Sun: More activity since 1940 than in previous 1150 years, combined

Mercury: Unexpected polar ice discovered, along with a surprisingly strong intrinsic magnetic field … for a supposedly “dead” planet

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 30 years

Earth: Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes

Mars: “Global Warming,” huge storms, disappearance of polar icecaps

Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds

Saturn: Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only ~20 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator

Uranus: “Really big, big changes” in brightness, increased global cloud activity

Neptune: 40% increase in atmospheric brightness

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun

• For more see: http://www.enterprisemission.com/_articles/05-14-2004/Interplanetary_1.htm

So, yes, we are definitely seeing widespread effects from “something…”

Shady Groves wrote:
Toss on a 20 lb pound blowing ball see how all the little balls fall into middle? = That’s Planet X a defunket Brown Dwarf Sun..

Possibly you are confusing a brown dwarf’s [theoretical] properties with those of a black hole?

Shady Groves wrote:
Is that happening anywhere??? ANYWHERE??? Right now in our system?

The data (see above) does show that our solar system is not just spinning along in the same old same old way…..is it?

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:44 am
GT Truther

Goldman reveals where bailout cash went
Updated 7/26/2010 12:06 PM

By Mark Lennihan, AP
http://www.usatoday.com/money/industrie ... cash_N.htm

Goldman Sachs received a $12.9 billion payout from the government's bailout of AIG, which was at one time the world's largest insurance company.

Goldman Sachs sent $4.3 billion in federal tax money to 32 entities, including many overseas banks, hedge funds and pensions, according to information made public Friday night.
Goldman Sachs disclosed the list of companies to the Senate Finance Committee after a threat of subpoena from Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Ia.

Asked the significance of the list, Grassley said, "I hope it's as simple as taxpayers deserve to know what happened to their money."

Continued at above link

Moderated by rutsuyasun per announcement by admin to post only title, short description or excerpt and link. 7/27/10 12:15am

"Breaking The Spear Of Destiny"

Dex

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 am
GT Truther

Oh there are changes going on in our solar system of that there is no doubt Selene BUT no where on the scale needed for a near by or in solar system Planet X.

If you have any data to contradict this.. be glad to present it.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:25 pm
GT Truther

Lets get down to the nitty gritty shall we...

The whole Planet X thingy is a death cult.

In order for their Utopia to come about millions of not billions have to die.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 pm
GT Truther

Peru Government Declares Cold Wave Emergency in 16 Regions
http://www.keenobservers.com/1868/over- ... ncy-state/

LIMA – The Peruvian government declared a state of emergency because of the cold wave gripping a number of districts in the nation’s 16 regions, according to an urgent decree published Saturday in the official gazette.

Continued at above link

Moderated by rutsuyasun per announcement by admin to post only title, short description or excerpt and link. 7/27/10 12:15am

Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 pm
GT Truther

You know if your so hip at being Service to Others... Instead of waiting for the world to end. Why not do it right now! Manifest that world here and now!

You start by openning your door and joinning your local community..

Summer of Love Music and Video by (c)(p) 2010 Conscience Circle. LLC

Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:41 pm
GT Truther

(Note: Mexico's New Extreme...Dex)

Mexico police: Inmates were freed long enough to carry out revenge killings
Prison guards loaned their own weapons to the killers, who went on to slay 17 at a birthday party in Coahuila state, authorities say. Inmates from the same prison are suspected in other attacks.

By Ken Ellingwood, Los Angeles Times
July 25, 2010
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 3904.story

Reporting from Mexico City —
Prison inmates allowed to leave their cells with weapons borrowed from guards carried out last week's killing of 17 people in northern Mexico, federal authorities said Sunday.

ken.ellingwood@latimes.com

Continued at above link

"Breaking The Spear Of Destiny"

Dex

Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:14 pm
GT Truther

Very interestomg Dex Thanks for posting!!!

Snow in a tropical rainforest.. We live in interesting times....

Dex wrote:
Peru Government Declares Cold Wave Emergency in 16 Regions

LIMA – The Peruvian government declared a state of emergency because of the cold wave gripping a number of districts in the nation’s 16 regions, according to an urgent decree published Saturday in the official gazette.

Moderated by rutsuyasun per announcement by admin to post only title, short description or excerpt and link. 7/27/10 12:21am

Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:11 pm
GT Truther

Dondep,

{deleted for violation of the Golden Rule}

You say you're going to distinguish between 'belief' and 'level of awareness' and don't. When called on that you back pedal big time.

You say a significant event is going to occur before Halloween and then when called on that, you back pedal once again.

FWIW - I have read the 'source' material and it's one of the biggest crock of bull I've ever seen. Nancy L is commended for creating such an entertaining crock.

We have an infrastructure that is crumbling and a weather system that is changing. The two combined serve to explain sinkholes clearly to those of us not suffering from the toxic fumes of shit filled rabbit holes.

The only individual who has put forth any reasonable explanation for the belief system you are promulgating is Selene. KUDOS to you Selene! I do very much appreciate your most thoughtful and articulate response. :clap

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Last edited by Dondep on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Multiple violations of the Golden Rule

Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:13 pm
Site Admin

Not to add any fuel to the fire but let's not forget the now past July 20th once we passed that date, it was then changed to the week of the 20th...

It's now the 26th and NO SIGNIFIGANT "Earth Awakining Event" has occured...

Just wanted to make sure this failed prediction was on record.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

About the same size and preportions of what I personally saw in the 1970s. I saw three of them at the end of our old house in a semi circle holding a chat conference when one of them saw me hanging out the bedroom window and looking right at them the female one (I take it as female because her voice in my head was female in nature) scolded me for being up and told me to go back to sleep. Which curiously enough I did as requested.

Shady

They had hoodies on (a hooded sweat jacket sort thing that went half way down their body and merged with a skin tight grey jump suite.

Quote:
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Photo: Laguna del Monte Humanoid - Partido de Almirante Brown, Argentina

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... d+Monsters)

Scott Corrales of Inexplicata reports on a strange story in Diario Popular:

Sebastian Aranguren, writing for the July 12 2010 edition of Diario Popular, discusses an unusual photo of an "invisible humanoid" whose presence was captured only by a digital camera after the waters of Laguna del Monte were inexplicably stirred as if by an external force.

The photo was taken by an anonymous businessman from the city of Almirante Brown. Luis Burgos of the Fundación Argentina de Ovnilogía and his photo analysis team have determined that it is a "clean" image showing no signs of manipulation. "There are very few photos of humanoids in the world," Burgos is quoted as saying, "and this case acquires major significance in national ufology."

The photo was taken on March 14 of this year -- Easter Sunday -- at 15:56 hours by "Ivan" (surnames withheld) in the company of his wife and children.

FAO researchers say the image shows a neckless figure wearing a sort of diving suit that sags at the knees. "The intruder appears to be standing on the water itself, looking back at the eyewitness.

Full Story Here:

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... rtido.html

Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:59 pm
Site Admin

Selene wrote:
L2L, you asked:

L2L wrote:
Ok please forgive me for this potentially stupid question but is that graph that Recall posted not showing the sea water DECREASING rather than rising???

Exactly, R2L.

Think of the measurement buoy as resting on the bottom of the ocean, measuring the distance to the surface aka the ocean water depth.

If the crust/ocean bottom below begins to rise or to form a volcano/mountain ridge underneath the buoy, the buoy will begin to rise toward the surface, no?

Translation: the ocean depth measurement will decrease.

Hope this helps. The sudden decrease/lifting data is indeed remarkable.

Cheers.
Selene

Thank you for that Selene, I thought I was going crazy...
I did NOT realize that the Buoy was measuring from bottom up :doh

Selene wrote:
For all readers: It’s always best when posting a link or quote from another website/news story, as Rutsuyasam pointed out, to add your own comments to that quote/link in the post, since it can then arguably place/protect your use of that quote/link into the realm of Fair Use, http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html which is protected under copyright law, per L2L’s concerns. Think of the link as being the ‘departure point’ for your own thoughts. And that could protect the GT – and you - from copyright-infringement shutdown.
Selene

This is very solid advice Selene and every member should follow this proceedure as a precaution in future when posting off site links to stories etc.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Video: The Climbing Entity

NOTE: I ran across this unusual capture of a supposed 'shadow person' or dark entity on a gas station surveillance camera. The form suddenly manifests and walks towards a doorway. It then appears, towards the end of the clip, that the entity attempts to climb something. There's a possibility that a set of stairs may have existed in that location at one time. I'm not going to say much on the validity of the video but it is very interesting nonetheless...Lon

Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:33 pm
GT Truther

This may seem like a still question but needs to asked..

Its post Doomsday Earth, the survivors reduced to near stone age or at best 1800s living and technological conditions. How in blazes are they going to get to "The Moon!" to get their survival ark?? ?? LOL Giant Bra Sling Shots or a very very very long cannon such as Jules Vern's 1910 Trip to the Moon? LOL

Of course their going to invest a few billion in this useless project...

Shady

Quote:
Thursday, July 08, 2010
'Doomsday Ark' to be Stored on the Moon - Toolkit for Rebuilding the Human Race

“Eventually, it will be necessary to have a kind of Noah’s ark there, a diversity of species from the biosphere."

Bernard Foing, Chief Scientist/Research, European Space Agency

dailygalaxy - If the human species should be destroyed on Earth, our future may reside on the Moon if plans.being drawn up for a “Doomsday ark” on the moon by the European Space Agency are carried through. The Ark will contain the essentials of life and human civilization, to be activated in the event of earth being devastated by a giant asteroid or nuclear war.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:50 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Selene wrote:
L2L, you asked:

L2L wrote:
Ok please forgive me for this potentially stupid question but is that graph that Recall posted not showing the sea water DECREASING rather than rising???

Exactly, R2L.

Think of the measurement buoy as resting on the bottom of the ocean, measuring the distance to the surface aka the ocean water depth.

If the crust/ocean bottom below begins to rise or to form a volcano/mountain ridge underneath the buoy, the buoy will begin to rise toward the surface, no?

Translation: the ocean depth measurement will decrease.

Hope this helps. The sudden decrease/lifting data is indeed remarkable.

Cheers.
Selene

Thank you for that Selene, I thought I was going crazy...
I did NOT realize that the Buoy was measuring from bottom up :doh

Selene wrote:
For all readers: It’s always best when posting a link or quote from another website/news story, as Rutsuyasam pointed out, to add your own comments to that quote/link in the post, since it can then arguably place/protect your use of that quote/link into the realm of Fair Use, http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html which is protected under copyright law, per L2L’s concerns. Think of the link as being the ‘departure point’ for your own thoughts. And that could protect the GT – and you - from copyright-infringement shutdown.
Selene

This is very solid advice Selene and every member should follow this proceedure as a precaution in future when posting off site links to stories etc.

To add to Selene's good advice, when I worked for Google as an Internet Researcher/Content Writer, the rule was NO MORE THAN 10% of an article may be quoted, and the source link must be provided.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:02 pm
GT Truther

Large Hadron Collider rival Tevatron 'has found Higgs boson', say rumours

Rumours are emerging from the rival to the Large Hadron Collider that the Higgs boson, or so-called "God particle", has been found.

By Tom Chivers
Published: 5:24PM BST 12 Jul 2010

Link to this video Tommaso Dorigo, a physicist at the University of Padua, has said in his blog that there has been talk coming out of the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory in Batavia, Illinois, that the Higgs has been discovered.

• Higgs boson discovery rumours false, say Tevatron scientists

The Tevatron, the huge particle accelerator at Fermi - the most powerful in the world after the LHC - is expected to be retired when the CERN accelerator becomes fully operational, but may have struck a final blow before it becomes obsolete.

Read entire article at link below:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/large-hadron-collider/7885997/Large-Hadron-Collider-rival-Tevatron-has-found-Higgs-boson-say-rumours.html

Continued at above link

Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:55 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Not to add any fuel to the fire but let's not forget the now past July 20th once we passed that date, it was then changed to the week of the 20th...

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps :whistle

But:

OVER THE HORIZON: (1)
Quote:
Something bright and active on the far side of the sun is about to turn toward Earth. Magnetic loops towering over the eastern limb herald its approach:...
-picture-
NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory took this picture during the early hours of July 26th. ...

Continuing reading there:
(1)
http://www.spaceweather.com/

:alien :tounge

Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
Tuesday, July 13, 2010

NOTE: I ran across this unusual capture of a supposed 'shadow person' or dark entity on a gas station surveillance camera. The form suddenly manifests and walks towards a doorway. It then appears, towards the end of the clip, that the entity attempts to climb something. There's a possibility that a set of stairs may have existed in that location at one time. I'm not going to say much on the validity of the video but it is very interesting nonetheless...Lon

Our world must be a playground for these beings...We're not alone and with the aid of video technology it sure shows us undeniably what in the past was acclaimed a myth or someone's over active imagination, clearly shows the proof of a ghost came with the chocolate pudding. What the heck was it up too? Notice how fast it appeared to move. They get around quickly. Walking through walls makes them hard to catch, I know, because I've tried many times.

Dex

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 pm
GT Truther

Yes I agree Look at this youtube video It gives me the Creeps EVERY-TIME!

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:21 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Quote:
Our world must be a playground for these beings...We're not alone and with the aid of video technology it sure shows us undeniably what in the past was acclaimed a myth or someone's over active imagination, clearly shows the proof of a ghost came with the chocolate pudding. What the heck was it up too? Notice how fast it appeared to move. They get around quickly. Walking through walls makes them hard to catch, I know, because I've tried many times.

Dex

Dex a 4D entity moving in a 3D Realms always will be seen as a 3D Shadow...(1)

Quote:
If a light is shone on a three dimensional object, a two-dimensional shadow is cast. By dimensional analogy, light shone on a two-dimensional object in a two-dimensional world would cast a one-dimensional shadow, and light on a one-dimensional object in a one-dimensional world would cast a zero-dimensional shadow, that is, a point of non-light.

Going the other way, one may infer that light shone on a four-dimensional object in a four-dimensional world would cast a three-dimensional shadow.

(1)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_dimension

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

So wait a second, both YOU & DON predicted an "Earth Shattering EVENT" on July 20th.

IT DID NOT HAPPEN

Then you claimed the "DATA" was mis-read so we should expect it within the week of the 20th as the data was possibly mis read.

I still see NO Earth Shattering Event that will "wake the people" and it's now the 26th of July :dunno

Are we to assume that the "DATA" was once again "Mis Read" and that we can expect this event by months end?

Oh that's right what did Don say about prediction?

Do I SERIOUSLY have to go back and QUOTE the both of you?

According to Don's new rules I should not have to, Don I will expect your new written agenda to the Golden Rule shortly.

As Don so arrogantly put it, "it's up to you to prove me wrong".

If you cannot prove a hoax wrong I guess there is NO DISCUSSION.

That should be your new signature line Don
"it's up to you to prove me wrong".

recall15 wrote:
L2L wrote:

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps :whistle

But:

OVER THE HORIZON: (1)
Quote:
Something bright and active on the far side of the sun is about to turn toward Earth. Magnetic loops towering over the eastern limb herald its approach:...
-picture-
NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory took this picture during the early hours of July 26th. ...

Continuing reading there:
(1)
http://www.spaceweather.com/

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shawnna, I deleted the nasty personal attacks on me in your last post. It's apparent that you have a lot to learn about the Golden Rule and the rules of courteous debate. It was very disingenuous of you to use a stalking horse when all along you had your mind made up about the message of the poleshift, and it took until today for you to resort to the name-calling that's much more a hallmark of Shady's posts. It shows you haven't engaged the logic at all, and prefer to attack the messenger rather than rebut the logic of the message with an alternate logic.

FWIW; I always stress that people not make too much of dates, because they usually fail. They are important, and things may be set in motion on a particular date, but as you have demonstrated once again, the need to know a "date" would have you crucifying anyone mentioning a date doesn't manifest the horrors you so avoid so hard. Just because you haven't had your life marred by any event on any particular date doesn't mean that something hasn't happened of a momentous nature in the scheme of things. I said I am of the opinion that a major event that will be have world-wide effects is likely to occur before Halloween, and I will say it again. Since you won't accept any logic I've offered on any other point, I don't see the need to prey on any "date" I may mention.

I'm glad to see you've acknowledged Selene, but still haven't addressed even her point. Since you had your mind made up to begin with when you began that charade, I don't expect anything further as regards what I've said to you, but it should be interesting to hear how you feel about the logic she expressed in her post.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
So wait a second, both YOU & DON predicted an "Earth Shattering EVENT" on July 20th.

IT DID NOT HAPPEN

-Crunch!-

[/quote]

The evidence looks like the key pointin´ these events here is the Sea of Coral @ Australia:

viewtopic.php?f=22&p=29062#p29062

Warning: The following is a Mental Exercise of how the Tectonic plates of Earth will move:
Quote:
In this Imaginary future scenary (Using only the Image below, and some data of the actual and past historic "behaviour" of all the tectonic plates) (1):

if the Border of the Sea of Coral "hoovers", the Pacific plate will move South-West, Then, follows Cocos Plate,and Nazca, and the North American Plate, Juan de Fuca Plate Will rise, cause the border of these plate will collide with California...in the process.

Then The Caribean Plate will trying to move West too, but is too big, so its North part will Rise and will trying to pass over the Border of the North American Plate, the other border will sink, and allow the north part of the South American plate to move south-West...

it will cause another "void" in the Atlantic Ocean, and the East Part of the North American Plate, will rip in the New Madrid Area and will move South in the direction of Venezuela!

Then Africa will move and collide with Europa creating a new "Land Corridor" at Gibraltar area ,

The East Part of Africa will move the Arabian Plate and it will move too, widening the "Red Sea", but there will no place for Indian plate, that will be forced/subducted into the Himalaya! by the Collision of the Arabian plate, and the full circle will be completed.

-End of imaginary tectonic Plate scenary-

(1)
http://education.usgs.gov/
http://education.usgs.gov/common/video_animation.htm

Hard Data?

Some telemetry data on Liss today

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3803/guamc.jpg

Regarding Guam Area...

is Hovering? :dunno Anyone? The other live Seismographs are quiet!

see:
http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/ ... _24hr.html
why?

Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Things that make you go HUmm.

CERN may idle all accelerators at the same time, including LHC In 2012
http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/2010/07/worlds-biggest-particle-physics-.html
Also the US is shutting down their machines
http://www1.voanews.com/english/news/a-13-2009-03-05-voa14-68633717.html

IS there something that PTB know and are worried about?
Or is it a rouse by the PTB to instill more FUD about 2012?
MT7

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next