It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:55 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
Dondep wrote:
Shawnna, I too read your posts, but I don't necessarily comment on everything said. However, if you're interested in my take, I'm waiting to see where that 'find' you posted leads to.

What I am interested in is your take on the facts in that link I posted and what makes you believe they are false.

This forum appears to pander to those who agree with you Don. There are very few here who challenge anything you have to say.

I'm glad to see someone post the reality of how a photo like you posted can occur. At least there's hope.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:49 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
<<snip>>
We have always been told that the ONLY vieing point is in the Southern Hemisphere. According to the two photos that you have posted we can get a picture of PX at Sunrise or Sunset in the Northern Hemisphere!
<<snip>>
I Have a Nikon D70 which is NO CHEAP Digital Camera although it is dated she still performs very well so the first chance I get I want to replicate the Toronto Photo that you posted as I KNOW where that shot was taken, I may even be able to take it from the same bench!

However before I waste my time could you answer this for me.

Why is it that on July 6th 2010 the Second Sun is on the left of the sun as shown here via your post

{image redacted for space}

And yet by your own words ten days ago this photo was taken on July 15th 2010 it shows the second sun on the right of the sun?

{image redacted yadda yadda}

Now correct me if I am wrong but in the Northern Hemisphere the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West correct?

Assuming that is still correct then the second sun should be on the left of the Toronto photo and REMAIN on the left in your Western Canadian Photo Shot!

Correct me if I am wrong?

Good point, but first, you said you heard PX was only viewable from the southern hemisphere. That was true - years ago. Since 2003, when it dove under the Sun in its orbit, it's been slowly rising to the ecliptic on this side of the sun, and is now just about there, which is why it can now be seen from almost any vantage point on Earth - providing the angle at that exact moment allows the sunlight to reflect rather than be absorbed. You may recall that we discussed this here several months ago, when we also discussed the answer to your second question (I may be wrong in that the discussion may have taken place on the poleshift ning and not here; if that's the case, my profuse apologies.) Let me run through the reason as briefly but succinctly as possible.

In the morning, as the Sun comes up, PX would be to the left of the sun, but if you followed it with your eyes all day long, at mid-day you would have to turn your head to the other direction, unless you were able to turn yourself upside down. In that case, it would still appear on your left, but the sky would then be on the bottom of your view. In the Toronto image, with PX at the 9:30/10:00am position, that would be analogous to 'north' of Toronto. Now look at the latest picture, taken in Alberta; because it's at the end of the day, and the Sun is setting in the West, PX is at the 3 or 4 o'clock position, but it's still analogous to 'north' of the Sun as you face it. Does that make sense?

Having said that, NL was of the opinion (her own, not her zeta buddies) that the picture from Toronto may not have been PX, due to a variety of reasons. She wouldn't give a ZT answer for it either way, which was interesting. I'm considering subjecting that image to the same in-depth analysis the latest sunset view underwent.

Side note: today the Earth has really been racking up the big quakes; a 6.2 in the Samoan islands, a 6.0 in Tonga, a 5.4 in Taiwan, and a few others that I can't even remember the details of. Seems like magnitude 6.0 is the new 5.0, and that's WITH the usual downgrading the USGS does with almost every quake lately.

{Incidentally, is it just me or is anyone else also having problems posting? Every few seconds, when typing up my posts during the past day, the page just freezes - the emoticons stop dancing, and nothing responds - and I have to wait a few seconds before I can type again.}

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I bought my first IPAD today. I just took a temporary reassignment from my long term job of architect of heaven. Working on something new. A matter of degree?

Speaking about something new, did anyone notice that marci's hair has turned totally grey? Must be the drugs?

"The Orb of the Ages" must be some inside joke I've not figured out yet.

A new set of eternal beings has been invited inside my head to take up a few years of residence. I really like the change.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:30 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

UncleJohn wrote:

Speaking about something new, did anyone notice that marci's hair has turned totally grey? Must be the drugs?

That would certainly explain allot :yamon

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:39 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:

{Incidentally, is it just me or is anyone else also having problems posting? Every few seconds, when typing up my posts during the past day, the page just freezes - the emoticons stop dancing, and nothing responds - and I have to wait a few seconds before I can type again.}

It's NOT just you experiencing this although since today's CRASH this place seems allot faster to me?

I would like some feed back before I bitch to our host for todays outage!

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shawnna wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Shawnna, I too read your posts, but I don't necessarily comment on everything said. However, if you're interested in my take, I'm waiting to see where that 'find' you posted leads to.

What I am interested in is your take on the facts in that link I posted and what makes you believe they are false.

This forum appears to pander to those who agree with you Don. There are very few here who challenge anything you have to say.

I'm glad to see someone post the reality of how a photo like you posted can occur. At least there's hope.

Shawnna, my take is well-known. There have been many naysayers that have posted here over the years, and still continue to do so - you being one of them. Shady is another; he’s made his disbelief very plain. In fact, I would suggest that there are many here who are NOT convinced (Starry being another), but who are absorbing the information and following the debates. As I stated earlier, there are really only a small handful of those that are “convinced”; most are “on the fence”, and some ridicule the very concept. It’s not incumbent on me to argue against anyone or any single idea or refutation of my “belief system”, I’m only presenting what I think is important for people to consider in firming up their own comprehension. I specifically issued a challenge to those of you – and I would include you in this, since you too spoke up and stated your non-acceptance of the pending poleshift, its precipitating cause being the return of Nibiru or Planet X (or Hercolobus or Wormwood) – to provide a comprehensive paradigm that doesn’t merely ankle-bite at the heels of every instance I or any “pro-PX” person posts, but instead attempts to address all of them in a manner which is more convincing than the one I have been adhering to. In other words: present the logic of your paradigm in a more convincing way, using better logic, than the logic I or any other proponent of the pending poleshift is presenting. Be a better salesperson for what you believe and why you believe it! That’s what my challenge was about, because otherwise I could spend all day, every day, refuting every little naysaying piece of data that only attempts to delay and deny people from waking up to the pending danger and prepare themselves and their loved ones. To me, and to many others, it is that important.

In the meantime, the MSM hasn't a word to say about it - directly. Yet, as part of what we've been discussing, the concept of a near-ELE has gained enough acceptance that articles, videos and even whole websites have been sprouting up in the past year (all carefully archived here on the GT) that urge the public to 'prepare'. Little about what for, other than vague scenarios, but the escalation and dramatic increase in anomalous weather and associated earth changes is a constant reminder. There's always that "Sun shakin' its booty" paradigm, for those so inclined, but the recent decline in the thermosphere (sp?) at the upper reaches of the atmosphere, coupled with the near-absence of sunspots, is creating consternation in those that have been working strenuously at maintaining the Coverup, because it's the result of a queiscent Sun, not an agitaged one.

-------------------------------------

edit: Fulcanelli posted a couple of great links on the last page, one being the Church of Critical Thinking at http://www.churchofcriticalthinking.org/news/news.html which I was unfamiliar with, and the other one being http://www.detailshere.com (which is Christian-ministerial, as they say at the outset).

-------------------------------------

edit 2: Shawnna, I just noticed a short while ago that you disguised the 2 URLs in your post, making hyperlinks from what first appeared to be a salutation and signature. I see from your blog-site that you too are an admirer of Bill Moyers; that makes at least 2 of us. However, the link that your quote came from is a "debunker" site; its purpose is simply to ridicule the idea of anything happening in 2012 (i.e. the poleshift) as being a hoax. My comment above about the snip applies to that whole site; that's my "take" on it, since you asked about it. Again; years ago I would have gotten down in the trenches in hand-to-hand, fact-to-fact over this, but those days are long since gone. We're now at the point where things are beginning to fray. For one, what would you say about the fact that the dozen or so webcams that showed the recent eclipse all seemed to cut out just before the very end of the eclipse? I would guess you would say "coincidence", but I don't want to make any assumptions on what you might think. I submit that they were all 'cut' because to do so would have shown the Nibiru dust-cloud complex, which is something that the PTB do NOT want to show, lest it might arch more than a few eyebrows.

Last comment on what you said earlier; to say that the other posters here "pander" to my viewpoint is somewhat insulting to them, as if they don't have critical thinking skills of their own. Sometimes I'm challenged on something, and if I'm proven wrong, I'll gladly own up to it. That said, and despite our disagreements, I think it's important we DO challenge each other - if we think others haven't taken something into account.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:

In the Toronto image, with PX at the 9:30/10:00am position that would be analogous to 'north' of Toronto.

Your WRONG about the NORTH reference Don, that image is actually lookin DEAD EAST. I will however give you the timeline roughly 10 AM but the photo in question was taken with a filter by a professional which leads to lens flare which leads to questions, hmmmmm

Dondep wrote:
Now look at the latest picture, taken in Alberta; because it's at the end of the day, and the Sun is setting in the West, PX is at the 3 or 4 o'clock position, but it's still analogous to 'north' of the Sun a
s you face it. Does that make sense?

In the Northern Hemisphere it should be in the same spot.

Dondep wrote:
Having said that, NL was of the opinion (her own, not her zeta buddies) that the picture from Toronto may not have been PX, due to a variety of reasons. She wouldn't give a ZT answer for it either way, which was interesting. I'm considering subjecting that image to the same in-depth analysis the latest sunset view underwent.

Ya that's NOT exactly helping your cause here Don.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:22 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Dondep wrote:

In the Toronto image, with PX at the 9:30/10:00am position that would be analogous to 'north' of Toronto.

Your WRONG about the NORTH reference Don, that image is actually lookin DEAD EAST. I will however give you the timeline roughly 10 AM but the photo in question was taken with a filter by a professional which leads to lens flare which leads to questions, hmmmmm

Dondep wrote:
Now look at the latest picture, taken in Alberta; because it's at the end of the day, and the Sun is setting in the West, PX is at the 3 or 4 o'clock position, but it's still analogous to 'north' of the Sun a

Dondep wrote:

L2L, what I said was that the 'bulge' on the left side of the sun in the Toronto image is to the "north" of the viewer, to the "north" of the Sun (if the Sun were a blimp sitting to the east of Toronto that day, say about 10 miles east, not 93 million miles away). If the photographer was to extend his arm out in the direction showing which side of the Sun the bulge appeared, he could be said to be pointing northward. By the same token, if the viewer of the Alberta anomaly was to point to the side of the Sun in which it appeared, he too would be pointing northward.

As for Nancy not acknowledging it, that's nothing new. (Remember she doesn't have a copyright on the poleshift, and has often stumbled due to the fact that the zetas are playing cat-and-mouse with the one group that has read her site intently since it was arranged for by treaty - Majestic.) Someone might suggest that if she were to do so, it might bring down some heat on the poor photographer, blaming him for trying to sneak in an image of PX that could then be pointed to by anyone else in the mainstream. No, far better to let the issue remain clouded in that case, and instead focus on images submitted by ning members or those with no vested interest in the mainstream media.

That said, it may well be that the Toronto image isn't legitimate, after all. There have been many images posted in the past year, some of which are 'faked' or cases of mistaken identity, but I'll go through that 62-item compendium of "solar phenomena" we deliberated over awhile back. I'll try to put it through the same analysis the new one was, as I said earlier. (After I help find Bill Looney's email address or phone number for Dex.)

Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:41 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here:

A change of the palace guard then, UJ?

I don't think it's the drugs, I think it's because of the burden she carries. For all we know, she was compelled to go through the motions of this elaborate kabuki theater:

Wikipedia wrote:
"Kabuki theatre is known for the stylization of its drama and for the elaborate make-up worn by some of its performers. The individual kanji characters, from left to right, mean sing, dance, and skill. Kabuki is therefore sometimes translated as "the art of singing and dancing." These are, however, ateji characters which do not reflect actual etymology. The kanji of 'skill', however, generally refers to a performer in kabuki theatre. Since the word kabuki is believed to derive from the verb kabuku, meaning "to lean" or "to be out of the ordinary", kabuki can be interpreted as "avant-garde" or "bizarre" theatre."

Marci is, at the very least, "out of the ordinary", and many would agree she's also "bizarre". I don't know about "avant-garde", but some might think so. It definitely was a "song and dance", and even required a lot of 'skill', unless it should be taken at face value in which case it only required very little.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:55 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

And yet as soon as ANYONE questions ANYTHING that even remotley goes against the PX & or Poleshift THEORY we get a quick repsonse that shuts down and belittles the evidence put foward.

So now that something has been put forward you refuse to accept it because a case must be put before you? Since when did you become a lawyer Don and since when did the Golden Thread have to prove ANYTHING to you and or anyone else for that matter?

I have to be honest I am leaning towards Shawnna's earlier response which was there is NO DISCUSSION here anymore!

No matter what evidence gets put forward these days it always seems to get SHOT DOWN with some sort of long winded excuse.

It's no wonder we get called a cult around here :roll :doh

Ya know what I am going back to Admin Mode I have said all I am going to say :huh

Dondep wrote:
L2L wrote:
Dondep wrote:

Dondep wrote:

Dondep wrote:

L2L, what I said was that the 'bulge' on the left side of the sun in the Toronto image is to the "north" of the viewer, to the "north" of the Sun (if the Sun were a blimp sitting to the east of Toronto that day, say about 10 miles east, not 93 million miles away). If the photographer was to extend his arm out in the direction showing which side of the Sun the bulge appeared, he could be said to be pointing northward. By the same token, if the viewer of the Alberta anomaly was to point to the side of the Sun in which it appeared, he too would be pointing northward.

As for Nancy not acknowledging it, that's nothing new. (Remember she doesn't have a copyright on the poleshift, and has often stumbled due to the fact that the zetas are playing cat-and-mouse with the one group that has read her site intently since it was arranged for by treaty - Majestic.) Someone might suggest that if she were to do so, it might bring down some heat on the poor photographer, blaming him for trying to sneak in an image of PX that could then be pointed to by anyone else in the mainstream. No, far better to let the issue remain clouded in that case, and instead focus on images submitted by ning members or those with no vested interest in the mainstream media.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I fail to see what you're talking about when you say "there's NO DISCUSSION here anymore"; your outburst is just that! There is PLENTY of discussion going on!

L2L, discussing while he wrote:
So now that something has been put forward you refuse to accept it because a case must be put before you? Since when did you become a lawyer Don and since when did the Golden Thread have to prove ANYTHING to you and or anyone else for that matter?

I have to be honest I am leaning towards Shawnna's earlier response which was there is NO DISCUSSION here anymore!

No matter what evidence gets put forward these days it always seems to get SHOT DOWN with some sort of long winded excuse.

It's no wonder we get called a cult around here.

Who has called us a cult? Let's get them on the record! And their reasons why! Who is not able to discuss something? What evidence have you put forward for......what? What "long-winded excuse" are you talking about? What compels you to lean toward Shawnna's earlier response? Is a comment owed on everything posted?

I issued a courteous challenge, and have yet to see it. I see a website calling something a "hoax", all about proving somebody or another illegitimate. If you see the same thing, do you see something different? If so, what? Discuss!

Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:
DEX - I hate to sound ungrateful, you have already done so much work, but we are missing pages 9 & 30 of RADIX...

I made a back up here:
http://sites.google.com/site/radixbilllooney

At the end of Chapter 1 there is a Zip File containing all files. Maybe save to your hard drive - safety in numbers!

I'm typing them in. Page 32 is on the forum's page 13, Chapter 4...9 I added to Chapter 6 here on the forum and 30, I'll type in soon.

It's certainly an informative read, but the book manifested the associated intelligence and caused their physical manifest to interfere with my sharing it. Then and as of late.... Truth about this reality has been deeply hidden throughout the ages..and now it appears God wishes for us to know more about it even if it's opposed. Eventually, we'll all stand before the great court of Measurement's. Light begets Light, and darkness begets darkness.
There's good out there, remember the Crab Tree Crop Circle message?
In this level, "Under the Light", unfortunately, not all of it has been. We're like babe's in the woods. I seriously hope there's a lot of consideration. Between me and my Father, I ask that it be.
I've learned a lot in a very short lifetime. Truly, I believe I've found the right values for the pathways eternity. Lucky.

Dex

THANKS DEX!! - I appreciate all the work you did. I am shocked you did it all at once! Be sure to get the file I uploaded, it's all your files renamed perfectly. If you wait till I get the last couple files, I will update. The typed pages will be included as well!

Lynn

Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:44 am
GT Truther

Shawnna wrote:
Dondep wrote:

Shawnna, the linked article you provided has to do with the magnetic wanderings of the north and south pole -- not the geophysical poleshift that Don, Recall, Selene and others are talking about. So, with all due respect, it's not really relevant to the subject matter we're discussing (or not in L2L's case). Kidding L2L. ;) You're making some valid points -- come back and fight your corner. :fight

Don's "second sun" negative image (above) is easily one of the best I've seen so far. Like Don said, the "second sun" image is partially obscured by a cloud, which suggests that there's a heavenly body in the frame and it's not a lens aberration...BTW, I thought you, Don, (or it could have been Selene or Recall) had said that the brown dwarf was twice as big as Jupiter? In the picture (above) the "second sun" image looks at least 50 times the size of Jupiter?

Unfortunately, I don't have the relevant filter for my trusty old Pentax Optio S that I'd had a few years ago, but here's an unadorned photo of the sun that I snapped this Sunday morning. A light aircraft is in the frame, as well as a triangular formation of little white anomalies near the smear of the sun at a 3 o'clock position. They could be artefacts, although they're in none of the other shots I took within seconds of one another. :hmm

--------------------
Thanks for the links, fulcanelli. A lot of stuff there has been covered here over the years, including the photos, but it's convenient to find all the associated information in one place.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:05 am
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: I bought my first IPAD today. I just took a temporary reassignment from my long term job of architect of heaven. Working on something new. A matter of degree?

A new set of eternal beings has been invited inside my head to take up a few years of residence. I really like the change.

I remember seeing a recent photo where Marci's hair was a reddish-ginger colour, so I should imagine she's got stocks and shares in L'Oréal and Clairol, UJ, and is a user of their product ranges. :tounge

I still think 7 inches is the sweet spot for tablet devices. Maybe the next Ipad will be that size. I'd definitely consider getting one then, especially if they dispensed with itunes.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:24 am
GT Truther

today on buoy 55023:
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3549/data25.jpg

2010 07 25 12 00 00 1 2621.391
2010 07 25 11 45 00 1 2626.444
2010 07 25 11 30 00 1 2630.738
2010 07 25 11 15 00 1 2635.129
2010 07 25 11 00 00 1 2639.592
2010 07 25 10 45 00 1 2643.132
2010 07 25 10 30 00 1 2645.315
2010 07 25 10 15 00 1 2647.108
2010 07 25 10 00 00 1 2648.876
2010 07 25 09 45 00 1 2649.935
2010 07 25 09 30 00 1 2650.600
2010 07 25 09 15 00 1 2650.386
2010 07 25 09 00 00 1 2649.086
2010 07 25 08 45 00 1 2646.547
2010 07 25 08 30 00 1 2643.705
2010 07 25 08 15 00 1 2638.786
2010 07 25 08 00 00 1 2632.408
2010 07 25 07 45 00 1 2626.905
2010 07 25 07 30 00 1 2621.923
2010 07 25 07 15 00 1 2617.889
2010 07 25 07 00 00 1 2613.800
2010 07 25 06 45 00 1 2610.466
2010 07 25 06 30 00 1 2605.977
2010 07 25 06 15 00 1 2601.664
2010 07 25 06 00 00 1 2597.578
2010 07 25 05 45 00 1 2593.230
2010 07 25 05 30 00 1 2589.875
2010 07 25 05 15 00 1 2587.799
2010 07 25 05 00 00 1 2586.328
2010 07 25 04 45 00 1 2585.124
2010 07 25 04 30 00 1 2584.273
2010 07 25 04 15 00 1 2583.787
2010 07 25 04 00 00 1 2583.702
2010 07 25 03 45 00 1 2583.909
2010 07 25 03 30 00 1 2584.316
2010 07 25 03 15 00 1 2584.588
2010 07 25 03 00 00 1 2585.516
2010 07 25 02 45 00 1 2601.403
2010 07 25 02 30 00 1 2617.636
2010 07 25 02 15 00 1 2646.327
2010 07 25 02 00 00 1 2685.724
2010 07 25 01 45 00 1 2728.636
2010 07 25 01 30 00 1 2729.167
2010 07 25 01 15 00 1 2730.467
2010 07 25 01 00 00 1 2772.800
2010 07 25 00 45 00 1 2774.138
2010 07 25 00 30 00 1 2780.449
2010 07 25 00 15 00 1 2783.454
2010 07 25 00 00 00 1 2786.445

2786.445m-2621.391m=165.054m=541.515 '

Also from Wiki: (1)
" The Indo-Australian Plate is a major tectonic plate that includes the continent of Australia and surrounding ocean, and extends northwest to include the Indian subcontinent and adjacent waters. Recent studies suggest that the Indo-Australian Plate may be in the process of breaking up into two separate plates due primarily to stresses induced by the collision of the Indo-Australian Plate with Eurasia along the Himalayas.[1] The two protoplates or subplates are generally referred to as the Indian Plate and the Australian Plate."

(1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Australian_Plate

The Map of the Region:

Very very high resolution map:
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/image/etopo1_large.jpg

also from Charlie:

Quoted:

AUSTRALIA

Australia dramatically changed due to the shift. Pacific Compression forced nearly 60% of the continent underwater due to the Australian Plate being connected to the Indian Plate. However, due to the sinking of Western Australia and most of central Australia, the eastern states rose up and had still gained land after the polar melt. This will also benefit New Zealand.

The sinking of the western side of the continent was fast enough that the ocean just kept heading inland at a swift pace. There were very few survivors.

Those who survived on the land that remains above water will find what was once East is now North and close to the equator.
end quoted
http://tinyurl.com/yg4gdqx

Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:06 am
Profile WWW

mjc wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't have the relevant filter for my trusty old Pentax Optio S that I'd had a few years ago, but here's an unadorned photo of the sun that I snapped this Sunday morning. A light aircraft is in the frame, as well as a triangular formation of little white anomalies near the smear of the sun at a 3 o'clock position. They could be artefacts, although they're in none of the other shots I took within seconds of one another. :hmm

Snazzy shot you have here mjc, I do think you have an image of worthy anomalies. Way cool. If it's digital, have you tried looking at zoom versions?

Here's my feeble attempt at a zoom from your image. Interesting.

:hmm

Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also:

:alien :tounge
Earlier in this Timeworld!:

:yamon

Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Wow! Great video...they know right where to position it.

I have a confession about this second sun..not yet though.

Dex

Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:52 am
GT Truther

You know people have been spotting Second Suns since 1998 when NANCY started the craziness..

Your wasting your time and worry folks.

In order for a theorized Planet X to make appearence in 2012 it would have to be already within the solar system.

A Brown Dwarf has roughly 1/8th the Mass of a Black Hole. There would be MASSIVE gravitation disruption going on in the inner solar system and there is NOT.

Plus millions of back yard astronomoers would be spotting this and THEY ARE NOT.

Your chasing Lens Flare and the over active imagination of a woman that needed a Rubber Room..

Take a look at Nancy Lieder there is a very very good reason why this woman is a recuse and seldom if ever leaves her home and its NOT because of government harassment.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:56 am
GT Truther

Oh wow DECEMBER 2008 and it hasn't changed Size its actually the same size it was in 2000 and 1998.. LOL

Shady

recall15 wrote:
Also:

:alien :tounge
Earlier in this Timeworld!:

:yamon

Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 am
GT Truther

Nancy Lieder is a prime example of mass hysteria in modern times.

The Salem Witch Trails started with two puritan teen age girls that were discovered playing around with West African "occultism" taught to them by slave Tubia.. Out of the girl's attempt to cover themselves from puritan punishment. They invented tails of "attacking demons and devils" which through Salem Village into panic and hysteria.

24 went to their deaths innocent.
109 went ot prision innocent.

Miss Lieder is insane.. and your the village Puritans listening to tales of Attacking Annunki and dancing fairy STO Zetaians..

Shady

Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:06 am
GT Truther

Today its NATURAL Sinkhole SPOOKES, Tomorrow its going to be what ever Nancy Lieder cooks up in her mind that 'bothers her'.

As 2012 approaches and Planet X is a no show LOOK FOR HER attempting another Heaven's Gate wih her hardcore followers..

Shady

Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:09 am
GT Truther

You know I'm still trying to figure out how these Annunki are living on a brown dwarf (dead sun) with residual radiation OFF THE FREAKING SCALE from the time it was a sun and producing nuclear fussion. ...

But we won't go into the physics and physical laws of how life survives.. We'll just listen to the old nutter spinster and hear entertaining stories.. as from of escapism from reality..

Pay no heeed to un watered un tended crops dying in the fields.. The Zeta ins will Save US! LOL

Shady

Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:18 am
GT Truther

Forgive this empty box. I made a comment and then decided not to make the comment and so empty space prevails.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:48 am
GT Truther

Quote:
The Death of Ufology

The obituary is Here:

http://uforum.blogspot.com/2010/06/demi ... ology.html

Hard to argue with it, its been hijacked and fractured by the weirder fringes.

Good luck with chasing LENS FLARE and Pot Holes..

I'm off to reality for time being. Have a new interest in a HOT tango dancer from Portugal whose decided to come to states this fall and might not leave ;) Realitiy is far more interesting then supposed Channelings from Light Years away!

Guess that makes me STS.. But we are all if you really really really think about it.

If we were all in the water following the Titantic Sinking. NONE of us would be STO As DEATH approaches within mintues in the ice cold water. And if you think it would be any different if Planet X rollwed around and following in the post planet X World????

This is what world would like like for its survivors. This would be reality...

But if you really really want to LIVE following any apocalypse.. Then here is how... Think Only of Yourself, Think Only of Yourself.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:58 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next