It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:27 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5 2010 

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
from a blog at Reuters written by Chris Ahearn, President, Media at Thomson Reuters in response to emails sent by readers of affected fora.

Quote:
We encourage bloggers and individuals to use a teaser and perhaps add their own perspective to enhance the online experience

Quote:
Some question why we object to websites (which take advertisements) posting full copies of our stories without a licensing agreement. The answer is simple – we believe it is neither fair nor legal nor ethical.

Quote:
...we expect websites and users to kindly respect how we wish our content is linked to and excerpted as opposed to copying and pasting (again, that is why we make our RSS feeds available and always welcome linking to the Reuters.com network)

Read the entire article here: http://blogs.reuters.com/reuters-editor ... ournalism/

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:46 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

For those who are unsure how to post offsite stories or news articles or Anything linked at another site, this is exactly how to do it...

Thanks Ruts :clap

rutsuyasun wrote:
24 July 2010 Last updated at 09:15 ET

North Korea warns of nuclear 'sacred war'

North Korea says it will use its "nuclear deterrent" in response to joint US-South Korean military exercises this weekend.

Read article here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-10748148

Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Is Reprinting "Radix" by Bill Looney allowable, under copyri
Dex wrote:
Aileen wrote:

"The other book is about an Indigo Child that was sent to the Gorbachovs to change the policy of Russia. He was with them 16 years and then went back where he came from. The book was about him.

I have Crash at Aztec. I will go look at it. Thanks Dex.

Why don't they want you to share that book?"

(Note: Hours later..they relented...Dex)

The book is Radix...just more important knowledge about Light angels making contact with a guy that filled him in about Satan's angels .....
They're at it again. It disappeared for a long time and surprisingly resurfaced around week and a half ago from an old storing domain of mine, and I've been again threatened directly over it, which, is a rarity. So, I'm out on a limb with this. These guys know ahead of time of the things I set my mind to.
Now their the computer gods controlling and monitoring all of us.
It's a problem we really don't need. Earth's elements are proving to be enough hardship in our survival. I don't want to aggravate this craft force intelligence negative reactions. I know of things they've done.
If I can get you access to the book's contents be sure to read it all. It's a neat contactee story from 1967. Jim Hurtak said the men in black were responsible for interfering with the dispensing of his invaluable 'Keys' information...

As an example...everything was working fine until I wanted to send this out. Now everything is blocked again. It'll get out eventually. Always with this book. I see no reason for it. It's just another contactee story among the many other corroborating contactee revelation's. It's not a big deal. Geez

Dex

Dex. I know you may not be receptive to me telling you this, but have you considered the fact that by posting the book as you've done, you're in effect infringing on Bill Looney's copyright, and preventing him from collecting on it? (Yes, I'm of the opinion that all knowledge of awareness should be free, but someone has to do the work of collecting, collating, and manually writing down the information, which is why copyright infringement - the very subject that our admin. has just warned us about - is such a dangerous game to play.)

If you google the book and author, you see near the top of the list the book's page on Amazon.com, which shows that a new copy will cost the reader a neat $97.64; if you prefer a used version, there are a couple of copies available starting at $206.88. Yet, thanks to the diligent effort of your colleague "greensum", we've been treated to a free copy that he scanned. I'm not complaining about having this information available to all, but just to be on the safe side, wouldn't it be better to ask Mr. Looney for permission to share his work with us here without fear of reprisal? I'd hate to think that, despite L2L's warning about news sites, we end up experiencing an "outage" due to the reprinting of this fascinating work.

Bill Looney, the author, can be reached through the details under his name at Amazon.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

This is a surprise
Books for sale at Amazon

Ufo from Venus I Came by Onec, Omnec

Buy New: $2,000.00

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:02 pm
Site Admin

Don that is an excellent suggestion, the last thing we need is a copyright infringment lawsuit on our hands :headbang

Dex can you please obtain permission ASAP, thank you I appreciate it..

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:03 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quite receptive..I didn't think he was still alive. I just passed it along with how it was sent to me.
I'll check into it.

Dex

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:05 pm
Site Admin

Dex wrote:
This is a surprise
Books for sale at Amazon

Ufo from Venus I Came by Onec, Omnec

Buy New: $2,000.00

I would think at that price they would have a hard time selling any books :crazy

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thanks Dex, :clap

Dex wrote:
Quite receptive..I didn't think he was still alive. I just passed it along with how it was sent to me.
I'll check into it.

Dex

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It doesn't appear there's an exclusive infringement right. Lots of different websites and people book stores selling it.

I can't locate him.
(Note: It seems the only difference is I'm not making a profit.)

DonD
Providing he's alive, I very much would like for Bill to get in touch with me. After sharing a few hard to believe stories with him about things that happened to me beginning in the 70's right up to present time because of his book, and because of my Light intiations and for sharing the "Keys" with over taken communities, I'm sure he'd want to grant me permission to share it freely.

Dex

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:14 pm
GT Truther

WOW - THANK YOU DEX!

Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:46 pm
GT Truther

Post Bill Looney and another alleged 2nd Sun pic
Dex, I've been taking my own suggestion and trying to track Mr. Looney down also, but the only one who seems to fit the description appears to be an Air Force general. Could it be?? I'll let you know if I get a valid email address for the correct Bill Looney. There's also one who is an engineer working on nanotechnology, which is another interesting coincidence.

Meantime, I see someone at the ning has posted this pic, taken by themselves (member name "Jezz") while camping. Worthy of contemplation, and just another in a long string of similar:

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thanks DonD

Here's the missing page 9 (RadiX)

Page 9

The following facts of life should be taken into consideration in reading the future chapters of the book, if one is to fully understand the angels of light, their teachings and their purpose here on earth. These facts are:

!. A body vibrating with the speed of light is invisible to those who cannot see spiritual light.
2. Light is life. If one lives wholly in the vibration of light his body is pure life. That cannot die.
3. Light and life are God.
4. All are God when they live in the God vibration.

Armed with these facts one should fully understand the future of many beings here on Earth
The prophet Isaiah tells of the Light Beings that will come forth here in this world. "The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon shall give light unto thee; but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light and thy Glory." Isaiah 60:19
"They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my mountain: for the earth shall be full of knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea."Isaiah 11:9
This knowledge of the Lord (Life) spoken of by Isaiah is spreading rapidly throughout the English speaking nations and the Scandinavian countries. WATCH IT COVER THE EARTH AS THE WATERS COVER THE SEA.

All beings emanate various frequencies of life vibrations, depending on the vibratory field they are in tune with. A step toward understanding various densities (life vibrations) of beings would be for one to remember that all beings, whether they be human, celestial (angels) or Christed are creative spirit--emanating certain amounts of pure love, light and power in their life vibrations. Right use (righteousness) of God principle by one determines the type of being he is.

Death is foreign and in contradiction to the creative principles of life. God and it's vibrant radiations. Neither is it in harmony with the teachings of Jesus the Christ. "For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him." Luke 20:38

The Angels of Light do not die; therefore, the same personalities that guided Abraham and Moses are present around the Earth today.
These light beings (thousands in number) have guided and influenced the course of this world for more than six thousand years. This is a staggering fact but true, nevertheless. These angels will continue their work here on earth until they have fulfilled their mission. The plan of the Light Angels for the planet earth, created over six thousand years ago, entered into it's final stage in 1969 when the SPACE AGE....'snip'

Bill
(Note: Remember how hard it was for many of us to accept Jim Hurtak's testimony being contacted by Enoch? And the expected return of Moses, Jesus, and Elijah? Well, given enough corroborating information it tends to become more real)
Dex

Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:15 pm
GT Truther

The "doomsday" meme gains traction in the MSM:

Ian Sample, writing in The Observer and quoted in the online version of The Guardian, wrote:
Global disaster: is humanity prepared for the worst?

Corridors are deserted. Office doors are locked. Laboratories are quieter than usual. It can mean only one thing: conference season is upon us and it's time for scientists to shut up shop and take to the road, if only for a few days.

<<snip>>....The nature of the catastrophe took on several guises. We heard that a black hole might appear beneath the Swiss countryside and steadily devour the Earth. Maybe planet-crunching entities called "strangelets" could pop into existence and reduce our hospitable rock to a sizzling ball no wider than Lord's cricket ground. Or the universe might "collapse" into a more stable state, wiping out life here and anywhere else it might lurk in the process (see below). Each of these scenarios, and more besides, were argued by a small number of concerned individuals to be clear and present dangers to humanity.

<<snip>>....According to Robert Crease, head of philosophy at the State University of New York and author of the 2006 book The Philosophy of Expertise, our best hope for surviving existential threats is to train scientists as best we can and trust them to police themselves. {editor's note: Prof. Crease, this little expression of naivete really makes me LMAO - dondep}

read the full article here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2010/ ... nt-science

I especially like the new theory called "vacuum decay", in which a part of the universe is alleged to get "knocked into a more stable state than today". Ah, yes; perfection causes total destruction! :spit

Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Dex

Page 32 please...

It's the one I don't have.

Anybody serious about understanding the big picture should read this book. Not for the feinthearted.

Now I know why you've been raving about it - thank you.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Midnight, I share your perspective. I think the New Madrid "event" would qualify, and it won't be a single quake. The effects, which will basically level Memphis, Tennessee, and perhaps blow up the pipelines carrying natural gas to the northeast US, would "shock the world". So would the crushing of the Caribbean plate, which would sink the many islands there. A european tsunami, said to follow the New Madrid 'event', would also qualify. The appearance of Shiva/The Destroyer in the sky would also qualify.

I notice the pattern of quakes over the weekend is indicative of an 'adjustment' at the edge of the Pacific plate, which would result in a series of mega-quakes in the Japanese home islands. I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised. Notice, too, that yesterday morning a large Chinese port city was closed down due to the explosion of a major petroleum pipeline and the resulting loss of 1,650 TONS of crude. I noticed it on CNN.com (not a word breathed on their TV channel), as well as the intense flooding of huge sections of Kentucky and Iowa, so the general tenor has been one of a planet slowly sinking into uncharted waters.

Today is the infamous July 20th; while this date was allegedly pointed to a couple years ago in a crop circle, I doubt anything televisable will occur on this date.......plus, we're told that whatever it is, it would happen "on or around" this date, meaning it will probably NOT happen on this physical day. It's those sneaky Zetas once again, yankin' the elites' chain! :gah
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I´m going in!
-OK -Back to this topic:

Earlier in this timeline in this Thread i point this one more or less:

Quote:
What I wanted to show you in this....

Go to http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

and select monitoring buoy 55023 which is the yellow diamond closet to the right side of Australia. Click on it and click on View Details on the window that opens. It will open a new screen... go down to the start date and input 2010 March 20 and the end date 2010 April 13. In the text box just below that..... scroll it right down to the bottom. You will not the first entry shows the buoy is 4592m above the sea floor. Continue you scrolling up and when you reach the 9999's near the top you will see the sea floor is now at 4401-4403... this means the sea floor rose 190 metres in a few short weeks.????

By now:

It show crystal clear the movement of the plate in front of Australia:

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/76/55023.jpg

TPTB went afraid of it and RESET at the data before 02-02-2010 when the buoy water level was at 4,600 mts

ie:
2010 07 20 23 45 00 1 4174.650
2010 07 20 23 30 00 1 4175.804
2010 05 27 18 15 00 1 4592.678
2010 05 27 18 00 00 1 9999.000
2010 05 27 17 45 00 1 9999.000
2010 05 27 17 30 00 1 9999.000
2010 05 27 17 15 00 1 9999.000
2010 05 27 17 00 00 1 9999.000
2010 05 27 16 45 00 1 9999.000
2010 04 12 11 45 00 2 4411.423
2010 04 12 11 45 00 1 9999.000
2010 04 12 11 44 00 2 4411.233
2010 02 01 00 00 00 1 4593.699

"
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=52402

What will happend here?

Scenary 1
The plate in front of Australia is Rising, and the other border will sinking...despite the efforts of TPTB to hide the info to the public.

Scenary 2
The plate in front of Australia is Rising, and the other border not!. It will lead to a catastrophic Snap! ("Two Powerfull Quakes, somewhere in the Pacific"... did you Remember what Charlie Said)... Then The World will be Shocked!

Why? These plates will reacomodate! :whistle

Related on the Ning:
Water Column Height for the eastern side of the Indo/Australian plate!
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

:offtobed

Second opinion anyone?

Please Run the Animation here:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... nim/world/

to the time of this post, there were more than 800 quakes in the last seven days!

Rock and Roll everybody :elephant :brockoli :banana

Again in the event of you are not following the data of buoy 55023, i think the worst will come soon:

See latest readings:

2010 07 25 00 00 00 1 2786.445
Code:
2010 07 24 23 45 00 1 2789.101
2010 07 24 23 30 00 1 2791.978
2010 07 24 23 15 00 1 2794.060
2010 07 24 23 00 00 1 2795.472
2010 07 24 22 45 00 1 2796.488
2010 07 24 22 30 00 1 2797.023
2010 07 24 22 15 00 1 2797.052
2010 07 24 22 00 00 1 2796.807
2010 07 24 21 45 00 1 2796.003
2010 07 24 21 30 00 1 2795.758
2010 07 24 21 15 00 1 2795.109
2010 07 24 21 00 00 1 2794.364
2010 07 24 20 45 00 1 2793.533
2010 07 24 20 30 00 1 2792.550
2010 07 24 20 15 00 1 2791.477
2010 07 24 20 00 00 1 2789.865
2010 07 24 19 45 00 1 2787.807
2010 07 24 19 30 00 1 2785.987
2010 07 24 19 15 00 1 2783.923
2010 07 24 19 00 00 1 2782.121
2010 07 24 18 45 00 1 2789.008
2010 07 24 18 30 00 1 2788.362
2010 07 24 18 15 00 1 2817.392
2010 07 24 18 00 00 1 2853.365
2010 07 24 17 45 00 1 2895.054
2010 07 24 17 30 00 1 2940.334
2010 07 24 17 15 00 1 2997.949
2010 07 24 17 00 00 1 3059.076
2010 07 24 16 45 00 1 3114.377
2010 07 24 16 30 00 1 3179.283
2010 07 24 16 15 00 1 3246.698
2010 07 24 16 00 00 1 3316.187
2010 07 24 15 45 00 1 3386.906
2010 07 24 15 30 00 1 3479.930
2010 07 24 15 15 00 1 3558.754
2010 07 24 15 00 00 1 3626.803
2010 07 24 14 45 00 1 3721.566
2010 07 24 14 30 00 1 3814.368
2010 07 24 14 15 00 1 3894.145
2010 07 24 14 00 00 1 3936.461
2010 07 24 13 45 00 1 3960.658
2010 07 24 13 30 00 1 3966.967
2010 07 24 13 15 00 1 3969.150
2010 07 24 13 00 00 1 3971.442
2010 07 24 12 45 00 1 3973.955
2010 07 24 12 30 00 1 3976.929
2010 07 24 12 15 00 1 3980.079
2010 07 24 12 00 00 1 3983.259
2010 07 24 11 45 00 1 3986.829
2010 07 24 11 30 00 1 3989.498
2010 07 24 11 15 00 1 3991.415
2010 07 24 11 00 00 1 3992.797
2010 07 24 10 45 00 1 3994.457
2010 07 24 10 30 00 1 3996.729
2010 07 24 10 15 00 1 3998.170
2010 07 24 10 00 00 1 3999.557

2010 07 24 09 45 00 1 4001.734

The Sea Floor is Rising again!

4001.734 m - 2789.101m = 1212.633 m = 3978.454 '

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/412/droptq.jpg

Complete data:

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1456 ... tedata.jpg

Check for yourself:
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.p ... mit=Submit

The Sea of Coral Area will give a big surprise soon!!!

:whistle

Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Ok please forgive me for this potentially stupid question but is that gragh that Recall posted not showing the sea water DECREASING rather than rising???

Either way it is a very scary image to be sure..
Tha is assuming of course that the bouy is functioning correctly..

Again I am NOT disputing ANYTHING, I am just trying to look at both sides of the fence, seeing as how I am still sitting on that fence I CAN SEE BOTH SIDES :roflmao

Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Well.... I can see that anything I post will be totally ignored so.......

:wavey

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:35 pm
Site Admin

Shawnna wrote:

Hold on Shawnna, Selene has yet to chime in and she usually looks at both sides as does MJC so let's see what they have to say on the matter before you throw in the towel..

Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Bill Looney and another alleged 2nd Sun pic
Dondep wrote:

Even as a fence sitter Don I have to admit that is hands down the most impressive photo I have seen to date, I can't see ANY lense flare like the others posted previously, but I of course am no expert...

Do you have any idea where this photo was taken?

Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Shawnna wrote:

Hold on Shawnna, Selene has yet to chime in and she usually looks at both sides as does MJC so let's see what they have to say on the matter before you throw in the towel..

Shawnna - That's just totally unfair to make a blanket statement like that. I read everything you write here, and, I even spell your name right.

So there.

Now I will go back and catch up and see what the hubbub is about.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:54 pm
GT Truther

DEX - I hate to sound ungrateful, you have already done so much work, but we are missing pages 9 & 30 of RADIX...

I made a back up here:
http://sites.google.com/site/radixbilllooney

At the end of Chapter 1 there is a Zip File containing all files. Maybe save to your hard drive - safety in numbers!

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:07 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Is Reprinting "Radix" by Bill Looney allowable, under copyri
Dondep wrote:
I'd hate to think that, despite L2L's warning about news sites, we end up experiencing an "outage" due to the reprinting of this fascinating work.

Actually just to clear up any mis-information, our outage today although shocking and scary to me and the staff it had NOTHING to do with copyright issues or any wrong doing.

In fact our own hosts main website was down as well as ALL their customers, at first I thought our host had packed up & left dodge :scared

At any rate it turns out they just lost their connection to the NET which is VERY RARE but it does happen. I am trying to find out why as I KNOW the building where their servers are housed and it is about as secure as Fort Knox...

Anyways although it caused a few tence hours for some it was really just a coincidence :clap

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shawnna, I too read your posts, but I don't necessarily comment on everything said. However, if you're interested in my take, I'm waiting to see where that 'find' you posted leads to. My normal experience has been that most 'data' of the type you posted appears designed to refute any possibility of there being a "poleshift" as if by disputing the validity of a "magnetic pole reversal" a physical poleshift must thereby be doomed to non-existence. Furthermore it suggests that we're somehow "overdue" for a "magnetic pole reversal" (not the poleshift that we're facing, but an abstract straw-man to muse over for some inexplicable reason) by virtue of the fact that it's been "over 700,000 years", as if someone's watching the clock & calendar. Put simply: the data quoted seems designed mostly to refute something else, as opposed to validate a cosmological theory that can stand on its own feet.

To illustrate even further; what is your take on the picture above? (In answer to your question L2L, it was taken in southern Alberta 10 days ago when the photographer was on the way home to California from the Calgary Stampede; she didn't see it until she put on sunglasses.) I submit that it's one more example of the much-rumored "Second Sun" that's been popping up on various images since early last year, the most detailed one being the footage taken on the Black Sea a year ago (the one mjc referred to on the last page).

Here are 2 additional close-ups of the disputed "2nd Sun" in the above pic:

Notice the 'anomaly' is partially hidden by a cloud, as is a portion of the Sun itself. However, the heat signature shows this was not an object 'placed' on an existing photograph.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
To illustrate even further; what is your take on the picture above? (In answer to your question L2L, it was taken in southern Alberta 10 days ago when the photographer was on the way home to California from the Calgary Stampede; she didn't see it until she put on sunglasses.) I submit that it's one more example of the much-rumored "Second Sun" that's been popping up on various images since early last year, the most detailed one being the footage taken on the Black Sea a year ago (the one mjc referred to on the last page).
Here are 2 additional close-ups of the disputed "2nd Sun" in the above pic:

Notice the 'anomaly' is partially hidden by a cloud, as is a portion of the Sun itself. However, the heat signature shows this was not an object 'placed' on an existing photograph.

Don as I have stated that photo is astonishing and the reason why I asked WHERE that photo was taken was because I somehow knew that it was from Canada.

Now that you have told us that PX can be seen in CANADA on BOTH COASTS maybe us Joe Blows can help?

We have always been told that the ONLY vieing point is in the Southern Hemisphere. According to the two photos that you have posted we can get a picture of PX at Sunrise or Sunset in the Northern Hemisphere!

I Have a Nikon D70 which is NO CHEAP Digital Camera although it is dated she still performs very well so the first chance I get I want to replicate the Toronto Photo that you posted as I KNOW where that shot was taken, I may even be able to take it from the same bench!

However before I waste my time could you answer this for me.

Why is it that on July 6th 2010 the Second Sun is on the left of the sun as shown here via your post

And yet by your own words ten days ago this photo was taken on July 15th 2010 it shows the second sun on the right of the sun?

Now correct me if I am wrong but in the Northern Hemisphere the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West correct?

Assuming that is still correct then the second sun should be on the left of the Toronto photo and REMAIN on the left in your Western Canadian Photo Shot!

Correct me if I am wrong?

Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
DEX - I hate to sound ungrateful, you have already done so much work, but we are missing pages 9 & 30 of RADIX...

I made a back up here:
http://sites.google.com/site/radixbilllooney

At the end of Chapter 1 there is a Zip File containing all files. Maybe save to your hard drive - safety in numbers!

I'm typing them in. Page 32 is on the forum's page 13, Chapter 4...9 I added to Chapter 6 here on the forum and 30, I'll type in soon.

It's certainly an informative read, but the book manifested the associated intelligence and caused their physical manifest to interfere with my sharing it. Then and as of late.... Truth about this reality has been deeply hidden throughout the ages..and now it appears God wishes for us to know more about it even if it's opposed. Eventually, we'll all stand before the great court of Measurement's. Light begets Light, and darkness begets darkness.
There's good out there, remember the Crab Tree Crop Circle message?
In this level, "Under the Light", unfortunately, not all of it has been. We're like babe's in the woods. I seriously hope there's a lot of consideration. Between me and my Father, I ask that it be.
I've learned a lot in a very short lifetime. Truly, I believe I've found the right values for the pathways eternity. Lucky.

Dex

Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:30 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next