It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:25 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
UnifiedCause wrote:
Sky wrote:
Grist von Zweifel wrote:
I
As for the Shady hunters - my commiserations. If you all put in as much time to post about the alleged facts this world is dishing up to place fear in every ones hearts then you would have equally less time to dish up comments about Shady. He is doing a job on the negative, and I for one am greatful he does this as it saves my time researching the same (mostly negatively oriented) material.

If anybody here on GT claims to be so smart as to have the solution to the world's predicament, why don't you get on your soap box and proclaim such. Until then, we all have it pretty good on this forum by sharing our thoughts and discoveries. For one - I challenge ANYBODY to bring one claim by Nancy or any other so called "channel" as to a factoid they claimed to be in our future that has actually happened. :mrgreen:

Hello Sky.

From my own observation post I do not believe anyone is hating on Shady. They are doing what I believe ( and I may be wrong ) this forum and thread is about. Debating, talking and challenging each other on what the truth is exactly is. If someone says "this is truth or fact" and someone says "really? well I believe this" and wishes to talk / debate about Shady or say my post then surely this is in all of our interests regardless of personal feelings and or relationships with the posters.

With regards to Nancy. I do not believe anyone on this thread has claimed she is for real. You know of her, you are aware of her claims. Either believe her or not, remain open minded or not. Certinaly if you, me or anyone had anything we wished to discuss about Nancy's claims then we could email her ourself instead of asking people here. By posting here do we not agree to share and debate with each other? Not this is my view like or lump it and if you lump it your wrong?

Kind Regards

UC and/or Sky, please repair the quote attributed to me. I did not make this statement. It is an error in attribution I'm afraid. I quoted someone else and you have attributed too much to this humble pen. I'd appreciate a correction ASAP as it states something i strongly feel just the opposite of and would never post in this forum. The following was NOT written by Grist von Zweifel;

"As for the Shady hunters - my commiserations. If you all put in as much time to post about the alleged facts this world is dishing up to place fear in every ones hearts then you would have equally less time to dish up comments about Shady. He is doing a job on the negative, and I for one am greatful he does this as it saves my time researching the same (mostly negatively oriented) material.

If anybody here on GT claims to be so smart as to have the solution to the world's predicament, why don't you get on your soap box and proclaim such. Until then, we all have it pretty good on this forum by sharing our thoughts and discoveries. For one - I challenge ANYBODY to bring one claim by Nancy or any other so called "channel" as to a factoid they claimed to be in our future that has actually happened."

Thanks for the immediate repair, Grist
:readthis

Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:58 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
What about the stuff that is going on in the world that is "real" and in the news?

I stumbled onto this wonderful piece - at Newsweek titled "The Poor Always Pay"

Of course the title is what caught me but the article isn't anything like I expected, and frankly, speaks volumes.

It also gives me hope.

Quote:
The Poor Always Pay
An Asian bank for low-income women is out to teach Wall Street a lesson.

It’s pretty safe to say that three years ago no one could have predicted that one of the few financial institutions to be opening new branches and expanding lending in America would be a Bangladeshi bank that specialized in loans to people below the poverty line (the vast majority of them women). But that’s just what has happened. Grameen America, the U.S. offshoot of the famous Asian microlending institution founded by Nobel laureate Muhammad Yunus, is now in its third year of operation in America, and even as the major banks, still battered from the financial crisis, are keeping credit tighter than ever, particularly to the small and midsize businesses that need it so desperately, Grameen is expanding. This summer, the little Bangladeshi bank—already operating in New York; Omaha; and Washington, D.C.—will move into its fourth U.S. city, San Francisco, fueled by a series of loans from institutions like Wells Fargo and Capital One that, aside from basking in the glow of good PR, have realized that they are more likely to get their money back by lending to African-American hairdressers in Queens or Latina food-cart operators in D.C. than by chucking money at middle-class whites who have bought more McMansion than they can afford.

Ironically, Yunus himself has characterized Grameen as “sub-sub-subprime.” In this case, it’s not a bad thing. Since its establishment in 1983, Grameen has given out billions to borrowers around the world, mainly women below the poverty line, and has recouped 98 percent of its loans. Admittedly, those loans are tiny—$1,500 on average in the U.S., but much less elsewhere. Interest rates are high (15 percent in the American operation), but they are much less than the poor would pay a black-market lender. According to its proponents, the Grameen model works because of peer pressure. Each borrower is required to attend a weekly meeting with other borrowers, all of whom are responsible for communal payback rates (the group can’t borrow more if individuals don’t pay back). Each borrower must also contribute to a personal savings account to help create a financial cushion while building a business.

It’s a model that is the antithesis of the big-bank system of recent years, in which the “know your customer” approach of the local savings and loans went out of fashion and the complex bundling of thousands of mortgages came in. The Grameen way recalls the Latin meaning of the word credit, which is “to believe in.” Grameen builds community at the same time it builds financial security among its members. “I think the financial crisis will be an opportunity,” said Yunus in a speech to borrowers last year, “to create an entirely new type of financial system.” At the opening of a branch in lower Manhattan this past May, Yunus pointed out that “Wall Street does banking to the world, but it doesn’t do banking for its neighbors. We are here to show there’s nothing wrong with banking with neighbors.” Indeed, they may be among the most creditworthy.

Certainly, Grameen plays a much needed role in filling the void. Vast swaths of the developing world have almost no access to credit, but even in mature markets like the U.S., there is a large group of “unbanked” people. In the U.S., the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation says that nearly 8 percent of the population has no access to credit, and 18 percent has very little. Lending to the small businesspeople who create the majority of jobs remains extremely tight. Yet there has been no financial crisis in microlending—the sector is gaining popularity in dozens of nations around the world, including a surprising number of rich ones (Grameen and other microlenders are active in several European nations, too). “Grameen America has 3,500 borrowers, which is much more than we expected to have at this point, and if the trend continues, we’ll be a self-sustaining business by 2013,” says Grameen American CEO Stephen Vogel. He adds that the bank currently operates on grants and long-term loans from other financial institutions, like Wells Fargo or Capital One, which see supporting Grameen borrowers as a way of building a community of more affluent people who’ll eventually need services higher up the food chain.

Most of those who make it up that ladder via Grameen America will be women (many of them single mothers) and their families. While the bank doesn’t market specifically to women, Vogel says that they simply make up nearly 100 percent of those willing to attend meetings and fulfill savings obligations. They’ll also make up the majority of people moving up the socioeconomic ladder, in the U.S. and abroad.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:06 pm
GT Truther

:elephant :elephant :elephant OUTSTANDING !!!!! :elephant :elephant :elephant

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Hey Grist - sorry you were misquoted. For the record - those where my words with your qoute edited out. I am sure UC will repair his quote. Thanks for pointing it out, as I did not do so myself in my response.

:embarressed

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Hello Grist von Zweifel. My post has now been amended. My apologises for any concern this may have caused for you.

Sky. I totally agree with you with respect to the main media. I ask my own family to search online for news if they are indeed interested in seeing what occurs. It eat's at me to see supposed main media talk about football / soccer / celebrities etc when extreme evil war crimes are being committed throughout the world. When Politicians make NWO comments which to do see light of day. When local stories are told for 3 mins and then we are back to pointless political argument's that does nothing but keep the political machine rolling .

In the UK at least, I have noticed many not evening bothering with news because it's too "negative" and then to go to watch a soap program or football (soccer). Well what do we do then to change this? Mostly nothing for most of us, too controlled to think about our credit, on how to pay the next bill, to survive month to month, wondering if you will have a job next week / month / year. Lucky to have enough money to keep going round the merry go round. It is no wonder people have not waken to the big Joke being played on us all.

Kind Regards.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:48 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
the big Joke being played on us all.

:heart UC!

Ain't so funny, though, is it? As posted above - the poor always get it and so does the working Joe/Jane.

But in the States they are waking up. Yes, we still watch stupid TV and, yes, the Tea Party was a tad :crazy - but they are at least making ordinary folks look around and ask very hard questions of our elected "representatives."

Note I use the term "representative" very loosely.

Woe to the politican/political party who ignores the growing anger in this country.

Just my two cents...

Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:57 pm
Truth Seeker

Bluebonnet wrote:

:heart UC!

Ain't so funny, though, is it? As posted above - the poor always get it and so does the working Joe/Jane.

But in the States they are waking up. Yes, we still watch stupid TV and, yes, the Tea Party was a tad :crazy - but they are at least making ordinary folks look around and ask very hard questions of our elected "representatives."

Very true Bluebonnet. Not funny at all. Poor people slaves to money, living in squaler, having to leech off each other to survive.

I am impressed with some American's. Especially Alex Jones ( Yes a bit arrogant at times and vocal but needed some times ) also impressed with WeAreChange and the Don't Tread On Me.

I Only wish there was an equal to what you folk's have in the UK.

Keep up the good work American citizen's!

Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:59 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:

As posted above - the poor always get it and so does the working Joe/Jane.

I think you'd be surprised at what the article was about. It isn't about the "poor always getting it"

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:24 pm
Truth Seeker

I have some extra food stored, probably out of fear for whatever disaster that can come our way. This is like a Pavlov reaction to fear. What we should do is to find a way out of fear.
There are people who thrive on our fear. Who make lots of money from it. One thing that is happening in Europe for the past 20 years or so is the increasing fear for islam.

Why would you ask. Well, very simple. It is really ongoing. It is a very slowly, demographic process. Step by step. In the Netherlands we spent about 7 billion euros per year for starters on immigration, especially from islamic countries. 5% of the people say they are followers of mohammed in the Netherlands. You can see it all over Europe.

Now, do I get fear from that? No!! Once you look at the data, you see:
Our queen is a protestant, however a member of the Bilderberg group and she is Malteser Dame loyal to the vatican; so she is a pseudo-protestant. She is actively engaging politics for everybody to see. That is bad, very bad. see: http://sheikyermami.com/2010/07/10/holl ... nal-coup-d’etat/
Her son also is a member of the order of the Maltezer cross. His insignia contains the letters IHS, which is the sign of the order of the Jesuits. He married to a roman catholic.

People are awakening slowly step by step and do not want the islamic way of live. They do not want the Bilderbergers way of live. People are fed up with the old school politics. After the killing of Pim Fortuin, Geert Wilders took over (concerning islam) and now has 16% of the voters. Also mohammedans are voting for him, they also want to live a normal live in peace. After it became clear that the queen was trying to muscle into the preparations for a new government, his party went to 22% in the polls. The netherlands are almost ready for a real change!!

Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:52 am
Truth Seeker

Quote from: Roger L. Simon

http://frontpagemag.com/2010/07/09/symp ... -is-right/

"The world is in a horrible Catch-22 and Geert Wilders is the ultimate “canary in a coal mine” for trying to tell the truth about it"

Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:23 am
Truth Seeker

The next article sums it all up concerning the oil spill:

http://www.cancertruth.net/bp.html/

Shady are you really gone, I miss your data

Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:12 am
Site Admin

paracelsus wrote:

Shady are you really gone, I miss your data

Shady has NOT been banned

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:37 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Thanks for the info L2L.

Money is being flown to Dubai. That is money the US and the EU have put into Afghanistan.

http://islamizationwatch.blogspot.com/

I am glad the Dutch are leaving this hell hole. Total wast of human lives, both sides. The only things that are secured are the heroin lines.
The last attack (they say a suicide bomber; I was not their so I have to assume that this happened) in the north of Pakistan killed more than 100 human beings. Can anybody tell me anything positive about these acts of violence?
In the meantime there are "human beings" making money from these acts of violence.

It is sad and disgusting.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:20 am
Site Admin

I totally agree with you wabout the WAR in Afganistan paracelsus, I wish Canada would pull out as well :headbang

On another note,

GO NETHERLANDS

All the best in the World Cup it will be one heck of a game and I will be routing for the Boyz in Orange :clap :clap :clap :clap

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:52 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post PSA - The Intel Hub Live Radio at 10pm tonight
AaaarrrrrggghhhhhH!!!!!!!!! :headbang :flame :puter

I just lost my post in which I was trying to explain that Shady has NOT been banned. He's free to post and his viewpoint isn't being censored; he was only asked to exercise a bit of self-restraint when it came to publishing offensive images. We all know how strongly Shady feels - heck, we ALL feel that strongly sometimes. But the GT isn't intended so much as a place to vent all of our rage at everything we feel powerless to effect otherwise. It's the nature of the beast; when we push the envelope, we risk a reprimand. Jim Morrison (of The Doors, for those too young to remember) was busted for whipping out his penis onstage once, the Rolling Stones got busted for urinating in a public alley once, and Bill Maher lost his TV show for making a crack about Bin Laden when 9/11 was still a bit too fresh in peoples' minds. Shady has run afoul of the mods (not just L2L) at least once a year or so, maybe every other year, ever since this GT began, so this isn't something new. So here's a suggestion: If someone feels the readers really need to see an offensive image of the president, or his predecessor, or teabaggers, or terrorists, they can always post a link to the images so the rest of the readers don't have to be offended. (So suggests Starry, who "waves and blows a kiss" your way, Shady, if you're reading.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mjc, Lynnwood was partially correct when she said I got the info re England here:

http://www.zetatalk.com/safelocs.pdf

What she isn't aware of is the correspondence I've had with some of the, ahem, "alleged" members of Tony Blair's cabinet and other Anglo members of the CotM.....it tends to corroborate the info on ZT in some ways, but they were (and are) definitely concerned about what would happen to the 'home islands' of the UK. Even if it's only to keep the truth from panicking the population until the last moments.

However, I just noticed that yesterday's q&a from the weekly ZT has this on England:

"I understand that England will not be totally submerged following the pole shift but during the shift 'uncontrollable sloshing & overall drop in sea level will be apparent' does this mean the whole of England will temporarily go under the waves during the shift? Or does this mean much of it will (excluding higher places) but not all and you would need to get to a higher place and more inland than previous distances you have mentioned to avoid the waves in the actual shift. Or as previously mentioned the whole of England will temporarily be covered with water? Also can the Zetas give anymore specific advice on any parts of England that may be submerged permanantly after the shift? (It looks like on your map it will be more smaller islands left and some current above sea level areas submerged.) I know there is no 'safest place' but we are basically trying to decide if there is a potentially 'best chance' place in England or if not abroad where we can begin to stock up and get ready to build a commune for after the shift. I hope this makes sense? I am sorry to babble but I could not think of a short way to get my queries across."

SOZT
We have stated that England, and the UK in general, can anticipate a permanent drop of 75 feet in elevation due to the pole shift. This combined with the 675 foot drop in elevation due to sea level rise within 2 years after the shift puts any land under 750 feet in today's elevation under water. The islands of the UK are not large, so our advice to seek high ground, at least 100 miles from a coastline and 200 feet above sea level, must be altered for the UK. Seek the high mountains! Given the few miles that must be traveled, during the last weeks you should be camped on high ground. Prorate the height of the tidal waves. If 500-600 feet at the coast, and 200 feet 100 miles inland, then what would 50 miles inland present? We have advised for those that would be affected by the European tsunami prior to the pole shift, where our estimate was 200-300 feet in height, that you should assume half the precaution for the pole shift tidal waves. This same advice applies. Water seeks its level, so that during sloshing there will be NO coastline in the UK that is not affected.
EOZT

And from the existing ZT on England:

"England has traditionally fared well during pole shifts, due to its underlying rock structures. Stonehenge attests to this, sustaining a few sharp jolts but avoiding extended jiggling that is often more destructive of heavy structures. However, the Atlantic is anticipated to widen greatly during the coming pole shift, and this will affect England as well as the islands lying to the west of her. During the week of rotation stoppage, lands bordering the Atlantic, due to the stretch that will occur as the Earth continues to pull East, attempting to continue turning and resisting the stoppage, will drop. In England this will results in a permanent drop of 75 feet. England, however, will not go completely under the waves, but in addition to the stretch, wave action during the shift must be taken into account. At first, during the Earth's rotation stoppage, the waters surrounding England may move north toward the pole. Then, during the shift, the waters will dramatically drop as the Atlantic widens. Here is where the danger lies, as within hours there will be a return of the water, with uncontrolled sloshing and the overall drop in sea level will be apparent! Stay on high ground for at least a day."

And for Ireland and Scotland:

"Ireland, as Scotland, will be dragged down during the land stretch that precedes the pole shift, when the Atlantic is put under tension before the Atlantic Rift splits further. As this first occurs when the waters have moved toward the poles, during the rotation stoppage, the degree to which the land has dropped will not at first be apparent. Then, during the shift itself, when the water that has flowed to the poles returns to the new equator and sloshes about, the impact of tidal waves will be worse than expected. After the Atlantic Rift has widened, the shore lines, already below their former level, will have less structure to hold them up as they are fringed along the rift edge, and will drop below the waves for that reason. All in all, Ireland will drown, and those wishing to survive are advised to seek safety inland on the mainland of Europe, by boat, when rotation stops."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Intel Hub - Live at 10pm Eastern tonight

Here's the link to the site where you can listen to my interview tonight at 10pm Eastern time:

http://theintelhub.com/intel-hub-radio/intel-hub-radio/

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thanks for this info Dondep.

In many ways it reinforces what Cayce said about the ocean knocking at London's door, which of course also implies that London will still be here!

I am in no position to relocate, but live in a low-ish area in suburban east London about 4 miles from the Thames. A surge up the Thames will almost certainly go around the Thames barrier (which is what I would suggest could be called London's 'door') but I think I'm far enough away from that to not need to worry.

I'm glad I'm not in a riverside community, which includes the recent-build financial district in Docklands to the east of London.

In the meantime... are there any reports of people having seen planet X during the eclipse? Or is it still 'too soon'?

Simon

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:04 pm
GT Truther

I do not know if anyone here does this - or has even heard of such a concept. But this new moon which co-incides with a luner eclipse is said to be going to be especially powerful in many ways...

btw, 'checks' in US English and 'cheques' in British English are of course the same thing, spoken the same way but spelt differently.

Simon

-------------------------------------------

New Moon is 7/11 at 12:40pm PDT in 19deg 24mins Cancer

What are Abundance Cheques?

Abundance checks are a tool we can use to create more abundance in our lives.
They are written within 24 hours after a New Moon.

Surprisingly, you really don't even need to believe that they will work when you write them. You will however be amazed at the results, as you will see increased abundance in your life, in some life area. It is not always financial, but certainly in an area that you need.

There is a traditional manner, which has been handed down, that must be followed. If you do not have a bank account which also supplies cheques / checks you can draw one on a piece of paper and fill it out the same way - the results will be the same, more abundance for you.

Here´s how to do them:

1.) Within 24 hours after a New moon, take a check from your cheque book. Where it says "Pay to," write your name.
2.) In the little box on the same line where you would fill in a dollar (Pound, Euro, etc) amount write "Paid in full."
3.) On the line underneath your name, where you would write out the dollar (etc) amount, write "Paid in full." [Some people find that it works better if you don't add the squiggly line.]
4.) sign the cheque / check: "The Law of Abundance."

Do not put a date on it. Do not write a specific dollar amount. Put it in a safe place and forget about it. The Universe will take it from there.

Many people are skeptical about trying this until they do it. After the first time they realize (realise) the power of these checks and do them routinely every month! Try it yourself and see!

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:17 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Thanks for this info Dondep.

In many ways it reinforces what Cayce said about the ocean knocking at London's door, which of course also implies that London will still be here!

I am in no position to relocate, but live in a low-ish area in suburban east London about 4 miles from the Thames. A surge up the Thames will almost certainly go around the Thames barrier (which is what I would suggest could be called London's 'door') but I think I'm far enough away from that to not need to worry.

I'm glad I'm not in a riverside community, which includes the recent-build financial district in Docklands to the east of London.

In the meantime... are there any reports of people having seen planet X during the eclipse? Or is it still 'too soon'?

Simon

Simon, please take my advice and rehearse a 'dry run' to a potential 'safe spot' in the Peak District Nat'l. Park. From London's East End, take the ring road to pick up the M1 heading towards Sheffield, where you can then take the A6101 west to Peak Park, and start scouting around the Ladybower or Howden Reservoirs; I believe the A6101 turns into the A57 at Ladybower. Howden would be more promising, as it's off the main roads much further, and the fourth of Britons who will figure out what's going on will be streaming there en masse once the SHTF in earnest, most probably after the European tsunami that will be one of the side effects of the New Madrid adjustment due to take place 'soon' :shakehead . Seriously. You could also try the Lake District Nat'l. Park, it's got the highest peaks in all England, but it's much farther north and IMHO too close to the shore.

I'm not suggesting 'bugging out' there now, but taking a "weekend road trip" to get a feel for what you'll be dealing with when the time comes.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Thank you Dondep for your posting on what may happen to the UK.

If those changes and event's do come to pass I will be dying with my homeland. The only way I will look for shelter in Europe is if my Family and friends do so as well. I will never leave them here knowing what is befalling them. I'd rather join them in whatever is next than feel a traitor to them for running to safety. Of course this is just my view on my own personal circumstances and is no way a template on how other's should feel.

Kind Regards.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Here is the result straight from South Africa; (off my TV - hehe)

The Soccer World Cup Champions - SPAIN

Sorry L2L - I have put a consellation image for you on the Fun Zone...

:lol :yamon :o

Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky thank you for both posts, I got a good laugh out of both ;)

I am protesting the Official Refereee as I think that he is NOT qualified to referee a minor league game let alone a world class game with some of the calls I saw from him tonight.
FIFA should be ashamed to have him within their ranks...

The game was clearly bought IMHO and I have lost a TON of respect for soccer/football and mainly FIFA after watching this game.

I used to play EVERY DAY back in the day and I watch as many English Premier League games as I can when they broadcast them here and I have NEVER in all my life seen a Ref be so PRO one team or the other as this.

FIRE Howard Webb from FIFA is all I can say, he's a JOKE and needs glasses :rant

I hope some of the sports channels agree with me and start to report it as well.

Congrats to Spain but you were CLEARLY Offside but what ever!

Rant over

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:11 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: PSA - The Intel Hub Live Radio at 10pm tonight
Dondep wrote:
AaaarrrrrggghhhhhH!!!!!!!!! :headbang :flame :puter

I just lost my post in which I was trying to explain that Shady has NOT been banned.

Don the site has been loading slowly and when you try & post it seems like for ever & a day before your post gets posted.

I too lost two posts for the same reason so it's not at your end...

I have yet another ticket into our webhost to find out why :headbang

Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is the kind of stuff that scares me a lot more than anything else.

Bombs strike World Cup watchers in Uganda

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:25 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Sky thank you for both posts, I got a good laugh out of both ;)

I am protesting the Official Refereee as I think that he is NOT qualified to referee a minor league game let alone a world class game with some of the calls I saw from him tonight.
FIFA should be ashamed to have him within their ranks...

The game was clearly bought IMHO and I have lost a TON of respect for soccer/football and mainly FIFA after watching this game.

I used to play EVERY DAY back in the day and I watch as many English Premier League games as I can when they broadcast them here and I have NEVER in all my life seen a Ref be so PRO one team or the other as this.

FIRE Howard Webb from FIFA is all I can say, he's a JOKE and needs glasses :rant

I hope some of the sports channels agree with me and start to report it as well.

Congrats to Spain but you were CLEARLY Offside but what ever!

Rant over

L2L, you didn't have a bet on this game, did you? :lol I had placed a bet on Spain winning the World Cup before the tournament had started. ;)

The Referee was...er... charitable to the Dutch in the game, that's true. Van Bommel is officially a friend of Referee Webb's on FaceBook, I see, and he as well as his team-mate De Jong should have both been sent off in the first half. Nine Dutch footballers versus eleven Spaniards wouldn't have been fair in the second half though. :tounge

I think any referee would have had a tough time trying to take charge of that Final. The Dutch played to their counter-attack gameplan, of pushing the Spanish playmakers further up the pitch and away from the Dutch third of the field, and putting in some crunching "tackles" and kung-fu kicks too to make their presence felt. :tounge This Dutch football team must go down as one of the dirtiest in recent memory.

Iniesta had strayed into an offside position in open play, but he came onside a few seconds before the ball was played to him and he scored, so technically he's not offside. It was a difficult one to call. Some Refs would have given the goal, others wouldn't have. In general, the linesmen got all the offside decisions just about right, for a change.

The Netherlands had two good opportunities to clinch the game in 90 minutes, but the Spanish had more chances and deserved to win it.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:29 am
Truth Seeker

Just to stray off topic for 2 Mins. I was rooting for Holland to win but was shocked by their attitude and performance. They acted more like thugs towards the spanish player's and referee. I thought the referee did a good job taking into account the pressure he must have faced but was probably used to it as he is a Police Officer. Spain was the better team on the night and deserved to win. Holland was cheated on two things. They were fouled in the last minutes which went unawarded and a corner should have been awarded when a goal kick was instead.

Now I have a question for all Members. One which has probably been asked numours times. However people's thought's and mind's change as each day goes on so hopefully this question wont be met with too much " uff not again" :tounge

As 2012 approaches many people expect many things. Alot of the Public are aware of 2012 I believe due to the Mayan calendar. I believe some of the following is believed and or expected as we reach / come to 2012:
[*] Assession.
[*] Dimensional Shift.
[*] The End of Humanity.
[*] The revealing of Aliens.
[*] Proof / Revealing of Planet X to the whole world without question.
[*] Major Earth changes which will change the landscape of Earth and take a large number of life's.

Now many hundred's of thousands of people have spent soo much time if not their life's researching the above, debating the above, discussing the above and or preparing for any of the above. My Question finally is how will you feel should nothing at all happen before, during or decades after 2012.

Will you be happy?
Saddened?
Expected to be disillusioned?
Embarrassed Even?
How do you expect to react to those you heard the above from? Poor case in point i.e Nancy.
Do you think you will continue to post and talk here?

I ask only to see and learn your own insight in what may and may not happen.

Kind Regards.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:04 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next