It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:23 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
eagles disobey wrote:
1) Dr. Dan's left hand ring finger as he kissed the Bible. The bright object is a ring, the Old Signet Ring of the Consistory of the Majestic. It was fashioned in 1948 for the first MJ1, and bears an "Ark of the Covenant" atop a gold ring. Further history, description, and reason it was worn by him cannot be publicly stated.

3) Dr. Dan was wearing a "33" pin on his left Lapel. The pin is fashioned from a gold base. It bears a "33" inside an upward pointing black equilateral triangle. The triangle sets on the breast of a double-headed Eagle. The talons of the Eagle hold a sword. There sets a symbol of "Majesty" atop the Eagles head, a red puffed crown. Further information about why he wears it is not available publicly.

7) Dr. Marci is wearing the Old Cloissone of the Consistory of the Majestic, made of Gold. The reason it was worn by her is not available to the public. It was fashioned in 1948 for the first MJ1, to be worn on the inside of the left coat Lapel during times of meetings of the 12. Customarily, the MJ1 would keep "his" wallet inside his left coat pocket and his touching it was to be a reminder to him of from whom his power flows. (Dr. Marci usually keeps her small wallet with "cards" inside her left exterior coat pocket, immediately above a small one of which was this cloissone.) The cloisonne bears a black enamel Maltese Cross, with a symbol of the Holy Bible at its center, and a wreath behind its arms. Atop the cross is a Symbol of Majesty (a crown), around the wreath are panels containing markings which cannot be further commented on publicly.

Uncle John here: The above clearly implies that dan and marci are currently heads of majestic 12. It is not clear who is mj1 and mj2?

They both are under complete control of the offworlders and are probably unaware of this.

Wonder if they get to approve of the next false flag event? Wonder if they get to approve of whacking some human for getting a little too close to the offworlders?

The beings that are really in charge would not need or want any trappings of authority to wear such as jewelry.

All we are seeing at sneds is a parade and we all know, "I love a parade."

Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that Brightstar, a long time GT poster, passed away last Saturday.

She learned that she had lung cancer a little over three weeks ago so I am relieved that she did not suffer much.

I chatted with her about her condition last Friday.

Rest in peace, Naomi Bare.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Fact Burisch/Crain... Ronald McDonald I don't know what he's calling himself this month ;)

Told us numerous of times that the Consistory of the Majestic (COTM) was taken over by the Illuminati as far back as 1980s. The Illuminati faction won the turf wars and took it over.

For him to kiss THEIR ring is showing allegence to COTM and Illuminati directly.

The only two subcultures of soceity that I'm aware of where its protocal to kiss the ring of superior are within the Catholic Church.. Priests will kiss the Ring of Bishop or Arch Bishop at Holy Orders and when meeting with them privately. When a layperson or visiting head of state visits the Pope its custom to kiss the ring of the Pope.

Second, Italin Mafia (no I'm not talking about the Roman Catholic Church again! :) ) Initation rights and later when you meet with the Don "Bosses of Bosses" it was custom to kiss the Ring of the Don.

The Practice itself harkens back to Ancient Rome actually. When the legioners would kiss the Ring of their Generals in Tribute and Loyality to that Legion and his leadership over it... I can't recall if any of the Emperors required it of their Generals though.

3, The Double Eagle IS AN ILLUMINATI Symbol don't believe me look it up on the net and research its orgins. It's also an ancient symbol of royality.. As for 33 we don't have to talk about that! Everyone already knows..

UncleJohn wrote:
eagles disobey wrote:
1) Dr. Dan's left hand ring finger as he kissed the Bible. The bright object is a ring, the Old Signet Ring of the Consistory of the Majestic. It was fashioned in 1948 for the first MJ1, and bears an "Ark of the Covenant" atop a gold ring. Further history, description, and reason it was worn by him cannot be publicly stated.

3) Dr. Dan was wearing a "33" pin on his left Lapel. The pin is fashioned from a gold base. It bears a "33" inside an upward pointing black equilateral triangle. The triangle sets on the breast of a double-headed Eagle. The talons of the Eagle hold a sword. There sets a symbol of "Majesty" atop the Eagles head, a red puffed crown. Further information about why he wears it is not available publicly.

7) Dr. Marci is wearing the Old Cloissone of the Consistory of the Majestic, made of Gold. The reason it was worn by her is not available to the public. It was fashioned in 1948 for the first MJ1, to be worn on the inside of the left coat Lapel during times of meetings of the 12. Customarily, the MJ1 would keep "his" wallet inside his left coat pocket and his touching it was to be a reminder to him of from whom his power flows. (Dr. Marci usually keeps her small wallet with "cards" inside her left exterior coat pocket, immediately above a small one of which was this cloissone.) The cloisonne bears a black enamel Maltese Cross, with a symbol of the Holy Bible at its center, and a wreath behind its arms. Atop the cross is a Symbol of Majesty (a crown), around the wreath are panels containing markings which cannot be further commented on publicly.

Uncle John here: The above clearly implies that dan and marci are currently heads of majestic 12. It is not clear who is mj1 and mj2?

They both are under complete control of the offworlders and are probably unaware of this.

Wonder if they get to approve of the next false flag event? Wonder if they get to approve of whacking some human for getting a little too close to the offworlders?

The beings that are really in charge would not need or want any trappings of authority to wear such as jewelry.

All we are seeing at sneds is a parade and we all know, "I love a parade."

Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:11 am
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that Brightstar, a long time GT poster, passed away last Saturday.

She learned that she had lung cancer a little over three weeks ago so I am relieved that she did not suffer much.

May your residing in the Light fulfill all your wanted dreams desire.
I'll miss you.

Dex

Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 am
Site Admin

Quote:

I hate cancer which is why I work in the field - lung cancer primarily.

RIP Brightstar and Godspeed! :candle :heart

Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:55 am
GT Truther

Shawnna,

Maybe I'm not as intellectually gifted as you, but I can barely keep up with the posts here, let alone take the couple hours out of my day to attempt to have a meaningful dialog that addresses your questions. I would like to, but I don't have the time to do it justice, so I don't do it at all. You have articulated yourself well and deserve a well written response. What I find interesting is that in all of a couple days, three at most, you have decided no one will respond to you and have gone from being interesting to read, to me questioning your agenda---Even your apology reeks of sarcasm. I mean, there is no logic in your timetable, but I do agree there is plenty of logic in your words. Since that does not MAKE SENSE, I have to wonder if you have a timetable we are not aware of, and if so, what it is. Are you aware we have many many posters that have not even read your posts yet? Or what about those with something to say who planned to write something over the weekend? Why bother with you already judging us as well, (I fall in that category) I no longer care to explain my position to you, not after the last tirade. You have certainly managed to put me off.

Lynn

FWIW - The last time I had a bitch attack here, I removed my own post.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:03 pm
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:

My head dips in salute like a ship's flag in passing.
To show respect for a spirit now beyond us.
Yet to be held in our being until it too is no more.
Goodnight bright star. Hello Naomi.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:22 pm
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:

I now that this info will somehow Help:

Her Soul will return "incarnated" here again when this Planet Earth went to 4D.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Department of Hmmmm :hmm :hmm :hmm

That’s a most intriguing video clip from Dr. Dan you posted on the Sned’s thread, Fr33k.

I don’t know anything about the context or purpose of that clip, but in it Dr. Dan mentions the theoretical possibility of adding very high electrical power to some of his research....

Dan Burisch wrote:
“In theory, if enough power could be added to it, we could change local space/time all over the earth...”

Here’s the Hmmmm:

Since researchers sometimes make the same discovery simultaneously at different labs, this could be a comment that points in the direction of the Large Hadron Collider, with its staggering energy use, created to somehow “warp particles” to cause “something” to happen....

The LHC has never really revealed all its research programs, and those made public are opaque, to say the least. And they seem determined to shut it all down at any rate for all of 2012 – interesting timing, that. http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/2010/07/worlds-biggest-particle-physics-.html (Thanks, MT7!)

Burisch did say earlier that all “Stargate” mechanisms would have to be shut down by then to avoid planetary disaster. And he’s hard at work to create a “safe” ARGGO time-viewing mechanism. Could it be that the physics of both the “Stargates” and the LHC are related?

Could it be that the LHC is indeed, somehow, some kind of large Time Machine? Something to change space/time all over the earth?

Like, perhaps, to “skip us past” a poleshift event?

Just wondering..... :hmm

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Thanks for the news UJ

Hambani Kahle Brightstar

:candle :candle :candle

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:17 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

R.I.P Brightstar. May the truth finally be shown to you. :heart :heart :heart :heart

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:21 pm
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:

Thank you for the pleasure of reading your thoughts.

You will be missed! And if you do decide to reincarnate here,
I too hope you return to a fourth density world.

:candle

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:23 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Selene wrote:

Could it be that the LHC is indeed, somehow, some kind of large Time Machine? Something to change space/time all over the earth?

Like, perhaps, to “skip us past” a poleshift event?

Just wondering..... :hmm

Cheers,

Selene

Yeah! I see someone has a similar thought pattern. Selene, I have mused about this from my early postings here (in the Members Section) and still believe that they are going to try effect the consciousness wave field but pushing large "stuff" out of the LHC, or possibly by combining a few of the colliders around the world, just like they showed in the Flash Forward series.

Personally I think they will shoot themselves in the foot with it. Time will tell. By the way, I think you're a tad optimistic to think they will include "us" is their skip past 2012. Special privileges for special friends only.

Can I join your department if Hmmmm Selene? Maybe we can start a new fad here...

"Thinkers Unite?"

:sherlock

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Shawnna,

Maybe I'm not as intellectually gifted as you, but I can barely keep up with the posts here, let alone take the couple hours out of my day to attempt to have a meaningful dialog that addresses your questions. I would like to, but I don't have the time to do it justice, so I don't do it at all. You have articulated yourself well and deserve a well written response. What I find interesting is that in all of a couple days, three at most, you have decided no one will respond to you and have gone from being interesting to read, to me questioning your agenda---Even your apology reeks of sarcasm. I mean, there is no logic in your timetable, but I do agree there is plenty of logic in your words. Since that does not MAKE SENSE, I have to wonder if you have a timetable we are not aware of, and if so, what it is. Are you aware we have many many posters that have not even read your posts yet? Or what about those with something to say who planned to write something over the weekend? Why bother with you already judging us as well, (I fall in that category) I no longer care to explain my position to you, not after the last tirade. You have certainly managed to put me off.

Lynn

FWIW - The last time I had a bitch attack here, I removed my own post.

I'm very sad to hear this Lynn, very sad indeed.

My apology was quite sincere, I assure you.

FWIW on this end, I have great difficulty following this thread at all. I cannot tell what, specifically, it is related to so when my original post was let pass without a comment, I assumed no one would. It really is as simple as that.

Also FWIW, I don't have the time or emotional energy that this forum appears to require.

My responses that became very emotional at the end were directly in response to the Moderator of this particular thread, and I was trying to respond in as timely a fashion as possible. And that is as simple as that as well.

Again, I'm deeply saddened to see that I have alienated you, and it appears most others here as well. I assure you I will reflect for quite some time on all of this. And hopefully the Life Lessons will sink in.

PS for L2L Am I allowed to delete my own posts? If so, I would like to delete all of them in this thread for the last few days. Also, I tried to figure out how to 'unregister' here but couldn't find that option in the member's control panel. If you would be so kind as to do that too for me, I'd be deeply grateful.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:39 pm
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:

I'm saddened to hear this news. It's been quite a while since she's posted on this thread. I didn't know her ever so well, but we exchanged a number of PMs and emails a year or two ago.

RIP Naomi [BrightStar]

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:45 pm
GT Truther

Oh well brightstar has gone Unto the Source (of all that is, was, will be.) sometimes "death" (the great disconnection as I call it) is better then life (IF ONES SUFFERING AS SHE WAS) It is Ironic that no one knew there are plenty of cancer cures that i've heard about, my grandfather Bernard "BILL" Clifford died of that.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:51 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Shawmna Don't Unregister Your Welcome here Don't worry about it Do you know what I do

* Any posts that I DISAGREE WITH I simply IGNORE it's quite EASY to do :wavey

Sometimes things become TOO MUCH i for one know that! :kleenex

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:00 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sad for those left - but Brightstar is burning bright elsewhere- and hopefully we'll all be in the best dimension when we pass.

I've been more than perturbed by the discord in this thread, as usually I read daily for a mind-stretching experience, with lots of grounding by the wondrous Selene et al...
Lately there have been some fantastic posts which prompted me to look even further afar - thank you all . Shady is contentious but thank goodness for contention :)

I noted some discord over a date - 20th July - then it went 'more of the week of' so... if I may point to the HalfPastHuman and George Ure daily there MAY be somethng in this - hopefully NOT.

Quote:
An Earthquake Warning
In case you missed Clif, chief time monk, High's appearances on CoastToCoast last night during the show's first hour, the most important thing he had to say (very near term) was a heads up for the West Coast over the possibility based on predictive linguistics of a major quake toward the end of this week or maybe into the weekend...

quoted from here
http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Maybe not - hopefully not - but as is the generic message in all the posts - be prepared! (You can still eat it later). God bless, Avid :-)

Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm
GT Truther

Shawmna really you shouldn't leave. As the once dispised Nightshade 09 and thrice banned of the Golden Thread for slaughtering sacred cows. ;) I saw we need more people to question and changellenge long held belief systems. For by questioning we find real and honest answers.

Shady

Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:22 pm
GT Truther

In regards to Brightstar,

I having been cliniclly dead for sixteen minutes (possiblly longer since it took sixteen minutes for the paramedics to arrive and hook me up to EKG) and having been to otherside during that time; Near Death Experience.

I can tell you this where she is right now is PARADISE PARADISE there are no words in the human language to discribe it and give it justice nor any discriptiion I could give would even convey 1/64th of what its like.

I KNOW THIS those that pass on to that realm and those loved ones already there. Actually morn and weep for us that remain on this earth plane from where Brightstar is now, the Earth plane to them seems like "THE HELL"

Oh and another thing people might find distrubing. Your loved ones and indeed ansestory on the other side watch your entire life 24/7 just like we here on earth would watch a soap opera. They do know all and see all. Include you making love to your spouse! LOL So watch it! My later Father who passed away in 1992 still pays visit twice a year when I am in Licid Dreaming or in Astral. I KNOW ITS HIM and not my imagination since on numerous of occasions he's told me were he hid important documents when he was alive such as the old deed to house! LOL

In those visits he's also given me bits and pieces of whats it like fully on the otherside. (Although he has to do on the sly because its against the "rules" lol) Oddly enough people on the other side do miss certian things they experienced here on Earth which they can't fully experience on the otherside.

Example: My Father loved loved a good stout dark European Beer fresh from the freezer followed by a smoke. When he pays a visit to my house in astral or dream state. The very very first thing he does is head to phantom refrigerator and lets out a very loud joyus sigh when the cork pops and he drinks it and another when he lights up his favorite brand of smoke again in my phantom living room. As he melts back into his favorite high back leather chair.

I asked him " Well dad don't can't you experience it on the other side?" Don't they have beer don't tell me Heaven is a no smoke zone? LOL

My dad told me they can experience in a instent the memory and senssation of it. BUT that its just the same the finer mre quality effect are sorely lacking and as they drift farther and farther from the earth plane and deeper into that plane the loss effect increases until its merely a shadow of its former self.... So when he comes for a visit even in my astral or dream state the effect or nuonces of Earth plane beer drinking and smoking return and he endulges in them.. more like pigs out on them going threw my phatom frige for meat and cheeses too!! LOL

The coolest thing and what does bring tears of joy to my eyes is that. When dad and mom regress in age. My dad passed away when he was 72 and 10 years later my mom at 72. I only knew them in as older in life being that I was youngest to be born. I never saw them Young. My dad when he first visited was as I remembered him. But he told me out right he was only doing that because thats how I remembered him and loved him deepest. Ie using my memory of him to form his earthly physical earthly body. But Dad's also shown me there is NO age on the otherside. He's walked in the door recently 20 even 18 and my Mom popped up once back at 18 - 16 Seeing that, seeing them YOUNG but still my dad and mom's spirit and voice.. brought tears to my eyes of joy actually but my mom found it a bit shocking to see me tear up like that and immeditely ordered my dad to return their older appearence which he did.

My wicked europeon dad once burted out. "The sex is incredable on our side!" Mom slapped him for that and laughed..

Brightstar is Paradise folks...

They literally do morn and weep for us the living.

Shady

PS ADD: Just like to add something which may be of interest and I find curious indeed..

In recent years my dad's and mom's visits have become less and less frequent. I've been told by them that they on the otherside are moving deep and deeper (moving isn't exactly the term but is the earthly one that explains whats happening to them) into that new state of being... In doing so they moving way form the shadowly barrier to earth plane. I've already been told that soon it will be impossibe for them to visit even astral and dream state. But since there is NO TIME on otherside. I will be arriving there there before their visits stop entirelly.. Doesn't make sense I know. But that's what they've told me.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:10 pm
GT Truther

Sky, you asked:

Sky wrote:
Can I join your department of Hmmmm Selene? Maybe we can start a new fad here...

"Thinkers Unite?"

That would be extremely cool, Sky!

General guideline?

- Any topic properly discussed on the GT is open to "Hmmm" speculation

- Departure point must be a fact/article/collection of facts, but the point of the post must be your own interpretation, no matter how strange, based on those facts.

Using a "Department of Hmm :hmm :hmm :hmm " header would be a fun 'tip-off' for readers that what follows is rabbit-hole material..... All thinkers welcome indeed.

Neat-o.

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:48 pm
GT Truther

From Victor H.
Cross posting:

For those who have not seen this thought I would post it here.

NASA admits to Nibiru

Dex

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:53 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
From Victor H.
Cross posting:

For those who have not seen this thought I would post it here.

NASA admits to Nibiru

Dex

L2L Next time could you please post a LINK to that Some of us HAVE LESS then PERFECT EYESIGHT AND WE CAN'T SEE IT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmdXKMcFCRc

Thx L2L :wavey

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:12 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Heya Fr33k. I've found if you double click on any embedded YouTube video it will open in a larger format at the root page in YouTube from where you can go to a monitor size full page. This doesn't work for you? But yeah, the link would be cool too Dex/everyone. Likely to keep us out of copyright trouble too as far as attribution. Polite too.

Smiles and Howdies to one so far away from here (Kansas - the other OZ). Have a great day/night (you pick...lol).

Cheers, Grist

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:22 pm
GT Truther

Recall, you commented re our late Brightstar:

Recall wrote:
I know that this info will somehow Help:

Her Soul will return "incarnated" here again when this Planet Earth went to 4D.

Definitely.

Speaking as one who retains conscious memory going back a lo-o-o-o-o-ng, lo-o-o-o-o-ng way - and some memories that I've had the curious privilege of confirming with other long-memoried people:

Yes.

No doubt.

We are here. And then we are There. And back here again.

[Which leads me to wonder about the currently orthodox interpretation of the Ancient Egyptians as those who sought "immortality" via their rituals/pyramids etc.... Surely - given all their other cosmological sophistication - they knew about reincarnation. "Immortality" is a given - and very easily achieved via the old-fashioned natural method of recycling your immortal soul to a fresh new body and situation on a regular biological schedule..... ]

Translation: I don't think we understand at all what the AE's were really doing at Giza, etc. Nevertheless.....

Shady, your dad sounds like one heckuva guy! No wonder so many cultures leave "food for the ancestors" at burial..... we are still very fond of our physical senses, aren't we?

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:44 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next