It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:25 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5 2010 
GT Truther

Post Earth as a Soul Ranch, One More Time
Lots of good stuff posted lately, especially about the dangers of EMPs on electronics. So THAT is what UJ meant when he talked about Faraday Cages the other evening, on the phone. A day later the term pops up here, and neither of us had a part in the posts about it!

(Thanks for the kudos on the show, Grist, Selene, et al. The hosts of The Intel Hub want me to come back on soon, so I guess I did okay.)

I was always under the impression that lead, the metal, was the best shield for EMPs or any CME-related dangers to electronics. Had no idea about microwave ovens, but wouldn't it be important to keep them unplugged, in order to provide protection? And are anti-static bags helpful before wrapping the electronics in foil or surrounding them with metal? If there is one thing I want to take with me post-catastrophe(s), it would be my mp3 player and a good set of headphones, or speakers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now about this continuing misunderstanding of STO and STS......

UnifiedCause wrote:
Hello Folks.

I am also puzzled by the STO / STS relationship with us Human's ........{snip}

That would seem to be the play that is being enacted by both STO and STS towards us Human's as they fight for their own dominance. Take for instance the belief the Moon is a nefarious base for the STS. Why would the STS allow STO to fly past / land on Earth? Why would the STO allow a large STS base near Earth?

We have "revelations" "Disclosures" of STS Bases and STO Bases. Which again leads to the above question. Why do they co exist for soo long on a planet when they would be fighting for dominance.

Are we Human's putting too much faith in the STO? Are we believing correctly we hold any value to the STO?

Your thought's as always are greatly awaited.

Kind Regards.

STO is commonly misunderstood to mean that one gives everything to others. Nonsense. Like Bob Dylan says, we all "gotta serve somebody". Do we serve ourselves, to the exclusion of the needs of others? Many do. They might 'serve' another if that other can bring them riches, wealth, power or sex, but that kind of service is usually known as "brown-nosing", or "kissing ass". It's not done out of a keen desire to see others do well, but to advance one's own agenda. Many others do seem to be 'angelic', or saint-like, such as Mother Theresa. They ask for so little to keep their own body alive, and give so much of themselves to helping others, that society likes to hold them up as examples of selflessness, of true sainthood. But STO simply means that the soul piloting that human has matured enough to recognize that only when the greater group does well can they themselves do well. It doesn't mean that we give up having desires to make our own lives better, more comfortable, more content, etc. For some of these folks, it means they feel better having a feast when they know they've done something to help make life better for their neighbors, or their fellow countrymen, or even simply a single human somewhere else on the planet.

The issues you bring up, UC, are a bit different though. You seem to recognize that there's apparently some collusion going on between these 2 groups - the so-called STO and STS. Which seems to trouble you, as you appear to suggest that truly benevolent beings wouldn't allow their malevolent counterparts to have access to our planet physically, otherwise why 'allow' them to have bases on our Moon? Well, if one considers that the battlefield isn't in the physical - i.e. overt control of material resources and who gets to plant their flag on which piece of real-estate - and that the prime purpose of Earth is that of a 'soul ranch', then one can understand better why this state of affairs. True, some planets are STS worlds, and many more STO worlds, but by and large the STO are the ones who call the shots in virtually every corner of the local universe. However, 'battleground' planets, or 'schoolhouse' worlds, are worlds that are protected by the 'Prime Directive' (Rodenderry had it right, so his term applies best) in order that souls can be cultivated in as much Free Will as is possible, the better to ensure that each soul has chosen its path of its own volition. (Otherwise, the Creator would be quickly and extremely bored with Its creation, I suspect.) The Earth has to be kept in a state of extreme balance, so that the soul makes its decision without being skewed by displays of raw, overt and threatening power - this holds true for both benevolent AND malevolent beings. The 'STS' have to have a place from which to respond to the souls crying out to them, just as the STO have, because neither can be seen to have an 'edge' over the other, from the vantage point of the undecided soul.

Do my too cents worth of thoughts on the issue help make more sense of things for you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mjc, that was a great find! I saw this phrase in the linked article pop out at me: "A number of the varieties were provided by a fantastic group of nine US government organisations...." There it is again, that favorite Zeta number: NINE. Methinks those SEVEN (number of the divine, or 'heaven') senators are ones that are definitely IN-THE-KNOW. This little trip was designed to send a signal, though to who or why I can't fathom just yet.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
Selene I believe Volunteering is beneficial. But I believe this is a area we are being directed into. This recession and economy situation is no "mistake" "accident" in my opinion. It is well planned to take as many people it can into deeper poverty. Government's cutting services that serve us but they on the other hand spend billions on Wars throughout the globe not including their black budget projects. This to me is a big FU to us. I earn little as it is By the time I pay the Government each month for services they are and or will be cutting.

This is not to say I wouldn't if I could do a desk job for the Police Force or Hospital. I would. But by hell I'd rather see people revolt against the Government first instead of seeing hard working people having to do Jobs for free they rightfully Pay and Elected their Government to organise.

Dondep. I believe we are both aware there is a physical aspect. Hence why we see their ships (STS or STO) and they have worked with certain Human agencies on Earth on their own allocated bases underground and under the sea. So for me any prime directive that is supposed to be in place has clearly been neglected.

I also believe this is a free will planet. But free entry for everyone including those beyond Earth. If Earth was supposed to be a school for STS / STO soul's incarnate into Human bodies to learn without interference, then something has changed if that was ever the plan. Encounters with Alien's and their ships has been documented well before Jesus. Old Tribes going way back report of Abductions and stories of upcoming cataclysm's. Knowledge imparted from Alien's passed on and changing humanity how many times?

Would you Dondep not consider that your life has been altered due to the possibility of the Involvement of STS/STO Aliens who although may / may have not had any contact with you personally have contacted someone your in contact with that changed your life / circumstances? Has Shady's life not be affected and altered? Dex's?

If any Alien group has a Prime Directive as such I cannot believe one is being enforced for Earth.

For me at least, STS have had a major vantage point. Since how long as regions if not all of the World been in constant War? For me at least that tell's me the STS have the edge.

I think if have trailed of or missed the point I was trying to make…so I'll end it here. lol. Any question's am happy to respond to.

Kind Regards

Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:22 am
GT Truther

Quote:
30 million people affected by China floods – not seen in 2,000 years

Flood-hit families across southern China are facing a catastrophe not seen in millennia as a month of heavy rain continues, warns Plan International. Ten provinces are caught up in the escalating crisis with hundreds of thousands of homes destroyed and huge swathes of farmland swamped.

Plan has already pledged 440,000 to fund emergency food and clothing for children affected, as well as longer-term rebuilding projects in Jiangxi. “In the mountainous areas, flash floods, landslides and debris flow have led to collapsed houses and a heavy death toll,” says Plan China’s country director Mark Leighton. “More heavy rain along the Yangtze River has caused serious flooding and related natural disasters.”

Nearly 30 million people, equivalent to half the population of the UK, have been affected in all – with crops in an area the size of Yorkshire ruined. More than 750,000 people were evacuated from their homes last week alone, while nearly 400,000 homes were washed away.

Water levels in the Yangtze River and its tributaries are continuing to rise at an alarming rate.

“In addition, there is huge flooding along the Golmud Valley in Qinghai, which has never happened over the last 2,000 years,” says Mr Leighton. The Three Gorges dam had to release floodwater for the first time this year, while nearly 100 roads have been badly damaged. And families are preparing for worse to come, with the China Meteorological Administration forecasting heavy rain over the next week at least.

The ten provinces hit are:

Jiangxi – nearly 10ins of rain falling on Leping city Zhejiang – over 1 million people affected Hubei – more than 2,500 people rescued in Wuhan city Anhui – burst river banks and 700 reservoirs at flood control level Chongqing – floods and landslides kill 14 people with three missing Guizhou -12 towns cut off Yunnan – mountain landslide in Xiaohe with three dead and 56 missing

The Chinese government has led the relief effort with thousands of tents, beds and blankets for those evacuated but resources are becoming stretched. Plan’s aid effort will focus on one of the worst affected areas, Lichuan County in Jiangxi. “This area was hit by a huge mountain landslide,” says Mr Leighton. “Most people lost their houses and the children are living in poor conditions.”

http://freepressinternational.com/2010/ ... 000-years/

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:40 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: D&m&thugs are just barbarians. What follows is a death threat from fran. Hopefully we will get her rounded up and thrown into jail.

fran wrote:
POSTED FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AS WE KNOW THE FOCUS OF THIS POST WILL BE READING! :-*

Mr. X.R.G.,

(I Put the X first because we know that the R part is really your middle name. ;))

Dr. Dan's daily notes read that at approximately 00:30 July 15, 2010, his Dad, John D. Crain, informed him that he (JDC) called you at your residence, awakening you. The notes indicate that Mr. Crain informed you that you are to immediately cease calling Mrs. Crain (Doreen) as your calls have been upsetting to her. She is approximately 45 days shy of reaching her 71st. Birthday, and will NO LONGER be speaking to anyone within Ufology about her Son's background. She has told the truth, insofar as his relationship with Majestic, and so now she is finished in that regard. If people didn't listen, or were just playing with themselves in some fantasy world of their own making, too bad.

You have gamed people too much (and this could also start to go for certain others), and you have selected the wrong type of people to "game."

Following his being informed, Dr. Dan informed my husband, a VERY LARGE AND SOMETIMES RUTHLESSLY MEAN CHIEF OF SECURITY, about the situation, and made it plain to Steven that any further (meaning ONLY 1) call to Mrs. Crain, after the telephonic conversation with his Dad, should trigger Security taking an even more active interest in their safety, REGARDING YOU. (You have called Mrs. Crain too many times to awaken her, catch her off guard, and scare her. You are doing this because you are a grifter who's trying to swindle your way back around Drs. Dan and Marci to try to make money off them. That's mean! But I promise you that you are much less mean than my husband. He has brought mean to a relaxed artform!) The Chief of Security agreed to increase his capability by deploying agents near (but not at) the Statosphere Tower, where intelligence suggests you may be staying in a Motel.

I want to suggest something to you............................

Fill your time with other things. For instance, let's look at the Desert Southwest around the Las Vegas area:

[image]

The Las Vegas area is circled in RED, in case you don't read maps so well. :-* Look at all that undeveloped desert scrub area. It goes on for miles and miles and when my husband was driving me through it from Los Angeles to here I remarked that just about anyone could become hopelessly lost without any chance of ever being found, if they were dropped there and didn't have a way out? So, I say this because with that much space: why don't you start of business somewhere, there's plenty of room? See! We are always thinking ahead, and we hope this suggestion helps, because YOU WON'T BE BOTHERING MRS. CRAIN ANYMORE. :-*

Right?

Fill your time with something productive. :-*

Love,
Fran

UJ: I know Dodie Crain and she does not react to things with fear. She doesn't "scare." So I suspect that the above report is yet another lie.

It sounds like that Dodie is being kept a prisoner and unable to freely communicate with those she wishes to. Just like dan use to be or perhaps still is. I read the hidden messages with ease.

If the "Mr. X.R.G." reads this and wants to PM me, we can exchange some information, particularly if you wish to have fran arrested for issuing a death threat to you. I have all the evidence archived in many places, some known by others.

Make no mistake, dan is not the nice guy in all of this. Only these bozo's can end a death threat post with "Love, Fran."

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I finally got to listen to Dondep's interview... yes, very good, just a shame it was cut short. Some of the people phoning in with local eye-witness reports on that 2 hour slot were also worth lstening to, especially for getting the info that the msm is not reporting. Its just a matter of time now, before the most terrible tragedy starts to kill people 'by the score'.

According some sources (such as 'EarthchangesTV.com') the present news stories about a new attempt at capping are just bluffs to keep people feeling that all will soon be fine again... people nee dto evacuate, and now, before the road blocks and forced destination of a FEMA camp.

But, its ever-so-easy to say that people should be evacuating but how would I feel if it were me being advised to leave a home I've lived in for X years? leave any loved ones who refuse to come, friends, almost all my posessions (some of which may be of sentimental value), and travel to an unknown place where I will have next to nothing?

Then again, when we reach old age and die we do just that.

--------------------------------------

I have question.

Has anyone here ever heard of the Essassani?

It seems that they are a 5D hybrid people (Human + Zetan) who live in our near future - but on a different planet, not this one.

This is not to say that Humankind will not be making an evolutionary leap with a new variant replacing our present-day variant (just as we replaced Neanderthals) but rather that it *may* not be the Human / Zetan hybrids which the Zetans were hoping for.

There are several groups of Zetans who do not always agree with each other - for instance the Zetans in contact with Dr Richard Boylan and the Zetans in contact with Nancy Leider. In fact when direct questions have been asked the response usually suggests that they see the others as agents of disinformation.

This makes for confusion in a way which benefits neither of them - and leaves an element of doubt as to exactly what is truth - and what is exaggeration, or fiction.

Over the years I've read accounts suggesting that the Zetans try to take planets over through friendship which they gently twist to their advantage. So what if it takes a few hundred years. They plan long - term, and with invasion by stealth being their favoured way of doing things.

Only time will tell if this is so. Hopefully we will find out before its too late.

Simon

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:31 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
sent to me by someone (possibly channeled info).

erm, OK, but what about that toxic clean up substance the name of which I cannot spell (corexiit)? :headbang :censor

Simon

---------------------

On the very bright side, Beloveds, never in peace time history has there been such a gallant effort, by so many people, spending so many billions of dollars with no end in sight, to rapidly clean up your environment.

Never before have numerous heads of state and representatives of a corporation as large as many smaller nations, pledged to work together, sharing expertise and resources to get a job done.

Never before have so many prayer and meditation groups suddenly formed, amongst and in between every religion and those belonging to none, to foster healing of your precious planet.

Never before have finger pointers, conspiracy theorists, and blame mongers been so idle and unnecessary in the face of such a tragedy.

Never before have industry titans across every sea chosen to reexamine their own safety procedures, revisit their own environmental safeguards, and expend their own fortunes to voluntarily reflect upon and demand that they do an even better job from this day forward.

And to top it all off your planet has a loving, brilliant consciousness all her own, and of her countless balancing acts, healing herself is one in which she truly shines.

Of this, and so much more, you can be very, very proud.

Yee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
The Universe

Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:17 pm
GT Truther

From David Icke's site very interesting: (my comments below)

Quote:
A number of people who have attended high Satanic rituals say they have seen an entity very much like the one portrayed here

Shady:
I’m a unique Pagan and Witch I guess because after a logical based (not religious or spiritual) examination and investigation of mankind’s myths, spiritual belief systems and secular history I long ago came to conclusion that the entity or being we call “Satan” does in fact exist and likewise on the other hand the entity and being we call God. I do not though believe that they are “All Powerful” GODS. Most likely they are the very first sentient and intelligent beings this evolved universe created. Long long before any other intelligent species arrived on the scene in this universe. You can call them the “First ones” or “The Old Ones” I also believe that we the younger spieces of this universe are caught up in philosophical disagreement between the First Ones. Through out the universe we younger spieces are their cannon flodder for a lack of better term.

Our Liberation will only come about if we take the Path of Dr.Who : ) And tell these "First Ones" to go to hell. We've out grown you and you have no right to pretend to "gods. It's over.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:40 pm
GT Truther

Simon –

You mentioned Richard Boylan. So FWIW and it’s only my opinion – but..... :sherlock :sherlock :sherlock

His activities with children make me deeply uncomfortable.

• In light of the recent revelations by whistleblowers Duncan O’Finioan, David Corso, Aaron McCollum, Laura Knight-Jadczyk and others about the covert recruitment of psychically-talented children into the darkest and most abusive aspects of MK-Ultra mind control and CIA slavery, I must view with *caution* :awe (to say the least!) any *benevolent researcher* ;) (especially one whose professional psychologist’s license was actually revoked) who sponsors “psychic fairs” intended to discover potentially psychically-gifted ‘starchildren’ “so they can meet and have fun with their peers...”

• Let me guess: these identified ‘starchild’ children – lucky you! -are next “invited to a special kids’ fun camp...”? And Aaron McCollum can tell you what happened to him after that...

• I note with additional concern that Boylan’s most recent Children’s Psychic Fair - a few days ago - was held at an Aboriginal (Native American/Chippewa Indian) Cultural Center. Several whistleblowers have noted the CIA’s connection with recruiting psychically gifted genetically Native children into black ops programs.

• And I must also say that none of Boylan’s other blogged “group psychic exercises” or “arrival of visitors from Planet Whatever” reports on his website exhibit one single iota of verifiable fact or tangible proof. None. Nothing. Pure blather.

I dunno. There are just too many red flags here for me to trust this guy further with any child of mine.....

Only my opinion.

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:00 pm
GT Truther

Even the Troops are Awaking Up....

How about you?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:03 pm
GT Truther

You know you usually start to hoard when you know a snow storm is coming or something very bad on the horizon. Its no different with the Super Elite..

Shady

Quote:
Wall Street Jounal Blog:

http://blogs.wsj.com/wealth/2010/07/13/ ... n-in-cash/

World’s Rich Are Hoarding $10 Trillion in Cash

By Robert Frank

How afraid are the wealthy right now?

Buena Vista Pictures/Everett Collection

According to a report from Scorpio Partnership, the world’s high-net-worth investors (with $1 million or more) have an extra $10 trillion lying around that they refuse to turn over to their wealth managers.

Granted, these investors have $16.5 trillion invested with private banks and wealth-management firms–up from $14.5 trillion at the end of 2008, largely reflecting market gains.

But Scorpio, a London consulting firm, says wealthy investors actually have more than $26 trillion that they could be giving the banks and wealth-management firms to manage. “This implies there is approximately $10 trillion of high-net-worth assets that could be advised by banks,” the firm says. “Capturing these assets is the real answer for industry recovery.”

That could take a while. The wealthy were burned so badly in the past three years from bad advice and bad investment decisions that they are unlikely to hand over their extra cash anytime soon. And can you blame them?

The banks surveyed in the Scorpio report won on average about $900 million each in new-client assets–a 60% drop from 2008. And that is despite the flood of millionaires created last year.

“Our global HNW data show there are strong signs of wealth creation even in these complex markets and yet new clients are still holding back from opening accounts with the industry,” said Sebastian Dovey, managing partner of Scorpio.

Not all of the blame goes to wealth-management firms. The world’s governments and volatile financial markets are probably the main causes of fear in the rich right now. Still, the industry hasn’t done itself any favors with its performance and lack of transparency.

What do you think is making the wealthy keep their $10 trillion under the mattress?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:54 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
'Rain of Luminous Beams' Appears in the Sky of Xiamen Huandao Road

http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news13305.html

Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:28 EDT
Luminous Beams
© Southeast Express
The singular sight lasted for nearly one hour.
Dozens of vertical luminous beams appeared in the night sky of Xiamen about 11:30pm last Friday, reports Southeast Express.

The singular sight, which lasted for nearly one hour, was first discovered by Mr. Wang's friend, a resident in Huangcuo, near Xiamen's famous Huandao Road.

According to Mr. Wang, his friend first saw several luminous beams in the sky and then told them to go outside and take a look. They were stunned by the sight before their eyes.

"At first, there were only five of them, hanging very low in the sky, but after a short while, the number increased to about 50, and they were higher and higher, just like a stave hanging in the sky," Mr. Wang said.

The Xiamen meteorological observatory said no such astronomical phenomenon was monitored by the observatory. "But it was not a meteor shower," a staff member said.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:37 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Tens of Thousands of Fish Try to "Commit Suicide" Near Xiamen Binhai Park

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21208 ... inhai-Park

Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:51 EDT
Suicidal Fish
© What's On Xiamen

Tens of thousands of small fish kept jumping out the sea near Xiamen Binhai Park
for 15 minutes Wednesday afternoon.
Tens of thousands of fish kept jumping out of the sea near Xiamen Binhai Park Wednesday afternoon for 15 minutes due to unknown reasons, reports the Strait Herald.

"That was too weird, it seems they were trying to kill themselves", said Mr. Wu, a nearby resident, who felt quite concerned about these fish.

At about 1:30 pm on 14th July, Mr. Wu was walking around Xiamen Haibin Park when he saw this strange phenomenon.

At the very beginning, only some fish appeared near the surface. After a while, tens of thousands of fish gathered together and moved towards the seashore. All of a sudden, all these silvery small fish jumped up together to almost one metre high.

Some fish even jumped onto the seashore, while some fell down to the big stones along the seaside and became delicacies of nearby cats.

The spectacular sight lasted about 15 minutes.

But why did they do this? Did these fish really want to commit suicide?

Some residents say, "Maybe the oxygen contained in the sea water is not enough due to the hot weather, so these small fish need to jump out of the water to breathe some fresh air", while some other people speculated that the surrounding waters may be polluted.

Till now, it is still unknown why these small fish had to jump out of water together.

Experts say they will find out the cause soon.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:39 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Record-Breaking Gamma Ray Blast Briefly Blinds Space Observatory

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Recor ... y_999.html

Space Daily / SPX
Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:32 EDT
© NASA/Swift/Stefan Immler

The brightest gamma-ray burst ever seen in X-rays temporarily blinded Swift's X-ray Telescope on 21 June 2010. This image merges the X-rays (red to yellow) with the same view from Swift's Ultraviolet/Optical Telescope, which showed nothing extraordinary. (The image is 5 arcminutes across.)
A blast of the brightest X-rays ever detected from beyond our Milky Way galaxy's neighborhood temporarily blinded the X-ray eye on NASA's Swift space observatory earlier this summer, astronomers now report. The X-rays traveled through space for 5-billion years before slamming into and overwhelming Swift's X-ray Telescope on 21 June.

The blindingly bright blast came from a gamma-ray burst, a violent eruption of energy from the explosion of a massive star morphing into a new black hole.

"This gamma-ray burst is by far the brightest light source ever seen in X-ray wavelengths at cosmological distances," said David Burrows, senior scientist and professor of astronomy and astrophysics at Penn State University and the lead scientist for Swift's X-ray Telescope (XRT).

Although the Swift satellite was designed specifically to study gamma-ray bursts, the instrument was not designed to handle an X-ray blast this bright.

"The intensity of these X-rays was unexpected and unprecedented" said Neil Gehrels, Swift's principal investigator at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center. He said the burst, named GRB 100621A, is the brightest X-ray source that Swift has detected since the observatory began X-ray observation in early 2005.

"Just when we were beginning to think that we had seen everything that gamma-ray bursts could throw at us, this burst came along to challenge our assumptions about how powerful their X-ray emissions can be," Gehrels said.

"The burst was so bright when it first erupted that our data-analysis software shut down," said Phil Evans, a postdoctoral research assistant at the University of Leicester in the United Kingdom who wrote parts of Swift's X-ray-analysis software.

"So many photons were bombarding the detector each second that it just couldn't count them quickly enough. It was like trying to use a rain gauge and a bucket to measure the flow rate of a tsunami."

The software soon resumed capturing the evolution of the burst over time, and Evans recovered the data that Swift had detected during the software's brief shutdown.

The scientists then were able to measure the blast's X-ray brightness at 143,000 X-ray photons per second during its fleeting period of greatest brightness, which is more that 140 times brighter than the brightest continuous X-ray source in the sky - a neutron star that is more than 500,000 times closer to Earth than the gamma-ray burst, and that sends a 'mere' 10,000 photons per second streaming toward Swift's telescopes.

Gamma-ray bursts typically begin with a bright flash of high-energy gamma-rays and X-rays, then fade away like a fireworks display, sometimes leaving behind a disappearing afterglow in less-energetic wavelengths, including optical and ultraviolet. Surprisingly, although the energy from this burst was the brightest ever in X-rays, it was merely ordinary in optical and ultraviolet wavelengths.

The Swift scientists were able to estimate the overall brightness of GRB 100621A by sampling the photons at some distance from its overexposed center - a standard correction technique. Scientists who study the Sun use a similar approach to observe the Sun's corona by blocking out its much-brighter center.

"With this burst, we had to sample the photons twice as far from the center as we ever had to go before," Burrows said. "The correction factor for the X-rays from GRB 100621A was 168 times larger than for a typical gamma-ray burst and 5 times larger than for the brightest burst we previously had seen. We never thought we'd see anything this bright."

Automated analysis of the Swift XRT data is performed at the University of Leicester in the United Kingdom, which has been studying X-rays from outer space for the past half century. Evans was the first to see the processed data from the burst's initial blast. "When I first saw the strange data from this burst, I knew that I had discovered something extraordinary," he said.

"It was an indescribable feeling when I realized, at that moment, that I was the only person in the whole universe who knew that this extraordinary event had occurred. Now, after our analysis of the data, we know that this burst is one for the record books."

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:42 pm
GT Truther

UnifiedCause wrote:
Dondep. I believe we are both aware there is a physical aspect. Hence why we see their ships (STS or STO) and they have worked with certain Human agencies on Earth on their own allocated bases underground and under the sea. So for me any prime directive that is supposed to be in place has clearly been neglected.

I also believe this is a free will planet. But free entry for everyone including those beyond Earth. If Earth was supposed to be a school for STS / STO soul's incarnate into Human bodies to learn without interference, then something has changed if that was ever the plan. Encounters with Alien's and their ships has been documented well before Jesus. Old Tribes going way back report of Abductions and stories of upcoming cataclysm's. Knowledge imparted from Alien's passed on and changing humanity how many times?

Would you Dondep not consider that your life has been altered due to the possibility of the Involvement of STS/STO Aliens who although may / may have not had any contact with you personally have contacted someone your in contact with that changed your life / circumstances? Has Shady's life not be affected and altered? Dex's?

If any Alien group has a Prime Directive as such I cannot believe one is being enforced for Earth.

For me at least, STS have had a major vantage point. Since how long as regions if not all of the World been in constant War? For me at least that tell's me the STS have the edge.

I think if have trailed of or missed the point I was trying to make…so I'll end it here. lol. Any question's am happy to respond to.

Kind Regards

UC, I'm glad you asked that, and made that point. It's true that our lives - mine as well - would not be the same had there been no 'interference'. Let me detail what I understand, and then we can see if it answers the question.

According to an account in Oahspe of one of the earliest human civilizations, the then-current 'governor god' appointed to oversea the 'soul ranch' or 'soul garden-of-eden' was about to end his tenure and retire to his home planet. He set out to tour the Earth in an avalanza (read: 'flying saucer' or equivalent), but when he attempted to descend among the inhabitants a number of humans became frightened and died from heart attacks. Naturally the ET 'puppetmaster' was mortified, and elected to disguise his ship as a cloud for the rest of his tour, so he wouldn't in advertently kill any more humans.

As humanity progressed through the ages, UFOs did appear, and in fact ETs of both spiritual persuasions would continue to answer the soul calls to them; for many, the STS WOULD appear as 'demons', and the STO WOULD appear as 'angels', and sometimes they confused their human 'sponsors', but this was part and parcel of the ongoing spiritual war for the souls of men. However, according to some, the modern age brought us to the brink of the nuclear abyss and the alleged 'vote' that took place, in which the majority of souls voted for Earth to graduate to an STO world. The STS, sensing ahead of time that this could happen, sent in a 3D 'ship' - the crash at Cape Girardeau, MO, that resulted in Prescott Bush having his son's wife impregnated with 14 zygotes (to ensure that a Bush would be in power for when the time came) - that broke the quarantine. An illegal entry into Earth's 3D space. The STO clamored for justice, and so were granted a waiver also - so that they could match the STS effort, to ensure that balance was maintained. Now that doesn't mean we wouldn't have abductions and contactees all this time, but our reality was skewed when that first flying saucer crashed in Missouri. It's been hard to maintain the Coverup ever since, but at least they've tried. Unfortunately it's like that moment in the movie "The Truman Show" - starring Jim Carey - when Truman (Carey) steps into an elevator and sees the whole control room behind the 'set' that he thinks is reality. And folks with enquiring minds - like us here on the GT - don't buy the obvious lies and the clumsily-maintained Coverup. Had it not been for that first crash, there would most likely not have been the Roswell crash, and thus no 'treaty system' (the farces known as the Tau-9 and the OF-9), and thus no Bilderbergers, and no Majestic.....there would probably still be an Illuminati, and a Masons group, etc, but not to the extent that people like me would have had our lives interfered with. Dex would probably still be a contactee though. But the 'balance' between STS and STO would still be in play, and that means the STS would still be as 'attractive' to an undecided soul as the STO is. In fact, the STS often have a 'leg up on' the STO in that regard. Young people, fresh out of school and ready to 'go forth and conquer the world' are more likely to emulate Gordon Gecko (of the movie Wall Street, played by Michael Douglas) than Mahatma Ghandi or Mother Theresa. So even though there is 'interference', it's largely kept to a minimum. Turn on any nightly newscast of the mainstream media, and if the subject of UFOs or aliens comes up, they will laugh. And their laughs will be echoed by millions nationwide, because the subject is one that is ridiculed, except for the movies. Which by definition aren't "real" anyway, right? Movies are about good vs. evil, almost always. So the spiritual lesson is taught even while the subject "hides in plain sight". Now I better post this before I lose it.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22,000 Trucks At Border Stopped By Flooding

From the Mexican-Texan border yesterday, courtesy of MSNBC at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38248947/ns/weather

And another snapshot of Nibiru, literally 'hiding in plain sight', taken in Toronto this morning:

Planet X - the "Second Sun" - on the front page of CBC News

from http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2010/07/ ... alcomments

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Dondep. I have not heard of the history you have written. I.e

Quote:
According to an account in Oahspe of one of the earliest human civilizations, the then-current 'governor god' appointed to oversea the 'soul ranch' or 'soul garden-of-eden' was about to end his tenure and retire to his home planet. He set out to tour the Earth in an avalanza (read: 'flying saucer' or equivalent), but when he attempted to descend among the inhabitants a number of humans became frightened and died from heart attacks. Naturally the ET 'puppetmaster' was mortified, and elected to disguise his ship as a cloud for the rest of his tour, so he wouldn't in advertently kill any more humans.

I will have to take time out and research some aspect's of the above.

What I now ask myself is the following. It is alleged we are being stopped from travelling the Universe and this is why only certain Agencies are allowed to keep a certain a number of Space Craft. Should their "Alien" identify be revealed then thing's will be bad. Or it is alleged that a Council / Federation will not allow us out of our Planet until we learn to live with each other in Peace or something like that.

So how come many other races can develop into STS and STO alike and Travel the Universe and cause issue's and problem's for Planet's like ours? We will probably go back to the statement that because we call for them. But did we at age 1? If no Alien's interfered with our development would our Race even believe in Aliens? It would seem we want to believe we call on them, we asked them here STO and STS alike but really did we? Did our Ancestors Millennia ago ask for them? And what did they get that benefited them? What do we benefit from their Presence? Are we any more enlightened?

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:38 am
GT Truther

UnifiedCause wrote:

What I now ask myself is the following. It is alleged we are being stopped from travelling the Universe and this is why only certain Agencies are allowed to keep a certain a number of Space Craft. Should their "Alien" identify be revealed then thing's will be bad. Or it is alleged that a Council / Federation will not allow us out of our Planet until we learn to live with each other in Peace or something like that.

So how come many other races can develop into STS and STO alike and Travel the Universe and cause issue's and problem's for Planet's like ours? We will probably go back to the statement that because we call for them. But did we at age 1? If no Alien's interfered with our development would our Race even believe in Aliens? It would seem we want to believe we call on them, we asked them here STO and STS alike but really did we? Did our Ancestors Millennia ago ask for them? And what did they get that benefited them? What do we benefit from their Presence? Are we any more enlightened?

Perhaps we should free our kindergarteners, and allow them to run their kindergarten free of hindrance from any adult supervision? Maybe the little ones wouldn't even believe they would grow up to be "adults"; why they wouldn't even know what adults were! Did the kindergarteners ask to be born? What benefit do the kindergarteners get from having adults around?

Of course the analogies do stop at some point, but my point would be - and this was my epiphany, because I'd been laboring under the illusion that we sprouted up here of our own accord, through 'natural evolution', when in fact we're a collection of bastard races, instigated by genetic engineers taking simian stock and creating hominid forms that were then used as 'soul containers'. Evolution, as Darwin knew it, was only a minor factor in our development, when in reality Bramley's "The Gods of Eden" and Dolores Cannon have a better perspective. Part of the 'free will' we've been granted has blinded us to the true reality of our origin and destiny, but if the wider truth were known there would be a lot more rebellion on this planet than there currently is.

Just a few thoughts as I'm just waking up and heading out the door.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Record-breaking Earthquake Strikes DC Area
Wow.....just found out why the dogs were barking furiously around 5am.

3.8 Earthquake Hits DC, centered in Maryland suburbs, only 3.1 miles deep

The Washington Post wrote:
Earthquake in Maryland felt across area

* Live Q&A, 11 a.m.: Mike Blanpied of the USGS *
* User-created map: Did you feel it? *
* Forum: Discuss your experience this morning *
* Audio: USGS official, residents discuss quake *

This post was updated at 8:50 a.m.

A 3.6 magnitude earthquake [downgraded from 3.8, per USGS practice of downplaying reality] rattled the Washington area early Friday, with thousands of residents reporting that they felt the ground shake as they slept or were waking. The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake was centered in Montgomery County and struck at 5:04 a.m.

"The whole house shook," said Carroll Ripley, of Germantown. "I thought maybe there was an explosion or a plane flew over the house or something."

"I went straight outside to do a perimeter check -- in my underwear," he said.

The epicenter was in the Germantown-Gaithersburg area near I-270 and Route 119 (39.145°N, 77.222°W), according to USGS. Its was 3.1 miles deep.

See intensity map at USGS Web site

Authorities across the region said there were no reports of damage. A natural gas leak at a maintenance depot in the Gaithersburg-Rockville area may be linked to the quake, but officials were unsure of the cause.

Still, many residents were dialing 911 to report the rumbling.

At Montgomery County's emergency center, as many as 100 confused people called in during or just after the earthquake. "We were inundated with calls from people not knowing what it was," said Gloria Jackson, a communications supervisor at the center.

No traffic or transit delays were reported by local agencies, and the quake seemed unlikely to have any effect on the morning rush. Buses and trains were running on time, officials said.

Amy Vaughan, a geophysicist with the USGS, said the quake was the largest recorded within about 45 miles of Germantown since a database was created to track such activity in 1974. The largest earthquake before Friday morning's was a 2.7 tremor in 1993, Vaughan said. There was a 2.6 magnitude tremor in 1990 and quakes measuring 2.5 in 1997, 1993 and 1974.

"It’s not something that’s completely out of the ordinary," Vaughan said.

Discuss the quake with Mike Blanpied of the USGS at 11 a.m.

At the same time, quakes measuring above 3 are extremely rare in this area. Vaughan said the number of people reporting the quake to the USGS highlighted how unusual it seemed to residents of the mid-Atlantic states.

User-created map: Tell us if you felt it.
Within about two hours of the quake, more than 6,700 people had reported the quake on the agency's Web site. Most were from the District, Maryland, Virginia and Delaware but reports came from far away as New York and Georgia.

Many found it thrilling.

"It felt like the earth was churning," said Linda Wheeler, of Monrovia in Frederick County. "I knew it was an earthquake right away because it was unlike anything I've ever experienced. It was actually kinda cool."

You can read the rest here: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/local- ... ss-re.html

The wake-up calls are pouring in.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

I tell my Mother & Father. Great Unselfish people what is happening around the world. I don't sound "The World Is Ending" like. I only state that the Weather will get really bad for us in the next couple of years. But they look to me as if they say, we have lived 50+ years, we have seen worse.

I fear soo many people will not wake and see what will hit them.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:12 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Perhaps we should free our kindergarteners, and allow them to run their kindergarten free of hindrance from any adult supervision? Maybe the little ones wouldn't even believe they would grow up to be "adults"; why they wouldn't even know what adults were! Did the kindergarteners ask to be born? What benefit do the kindergarteners get from having adults around? -snip-

Just a few thoughts as I'm just waking up and heading out the door.

Ok, I got it.

Da Kindergarten Orientation Video: Planet X

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

:whistle

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Unbelievable insight into how we the people are screwed and shafted..

This why there needs to be REAL Change and even if that means every street in Western World filling with revolutionaries in protest.

15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-wealt ... twenties-1

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:14 pm
GT Truther

ONLY IN AMERICA :roll :shakehead

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:59 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

3 weeks without internet. Oh man, that was long !

So much to catch up... :sherlock

This is what I look like right now :

Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:09 pm
Site Admin

UFO Sighting
Check out the video at the below link, pretty amazing footage...

====================

China UFO Sightings, Back-To-Back, Alarm Residents (VIDEO, POLL)

A second China UFO sighting has residents on edge, just seven days after an unidentified flying object shut down a Chinese airport.

The new UFO sighting took place in Chongqing in eastern China on July 15. Witnesses told Shanghai Daily they saw the same thing: "four lantern-like objects forming a diamond shape that hovered over the city's Shaping Park for over an hour."

Like the one before it, there has been no official explanation to date for this latest incident.

Last week, flights were diverted in Hangzhou -- also in eastern China -- after a mysterious object was seen hovering in the sky, People's Daily reports.

State-run Xinhua News Agency quoted a head of air traffic control as saying, "No conclusion has yet been drawn" about the UFO by the airport.

China Daily reported that a source with knowledge of the matter said there was a military link but made no further comment.

UFO sightings in China are not as common as some places, and there have been only a handful of well-publicized incidents in the last several decades.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/1 ... 49244.html

Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

simple simon wrote:
I finally got to listen to Dondep's interview... yes, very good, just a shame it was cut short.

Simon

I think they may have deleted the interview as it's now David Icke??

Does anyone know if they archive Interviews as I missed it :headbang

Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Cyberbird, was wondering what happened to you! LMAO, that picture is one of your classics!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L2L wrote:
simple simon wrote:
I finally got to listen to Dondep's interview... yes, very good, just a shame it was cut short.

Simon

I think they may have deleted the interview as it's now David Icke??

Does anyone know if they archive Interviews as I missed it :headbang

Yes, it's the July 11th show; they don't have my name on it, but here's the archived stream, first 45 minutes:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theintelhu ... n/scrub/16

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next