It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:27 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5 2010 
Truth Seeker

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
Quote:
L2L Wrote:
So what happens if NOTHING happens next Tuesday July 20th 2010?

I don't mean to be the devil's advocate here but say nothing happens, what excsue will there be, oh we miss read the data, stay tuned???

If and I mean IF something MAJOR happens that "Should" wake up Humanity I will for ever shut my mouth and listen, until then how ever I remain not so much a skeptic, let's call it a fence sitter for lack of better terms.

I honestly can say that I do NOT dis-believe but I do NOT believe either so what do ya call me and others like me, just don't call me late for dinner ok....

L2L. I have heard numerous times over the years of people who give date's of event's that they predict to happen. And when said event come's around and passes without any incident the following list is referred to:
[*] We have changed timelines hence why the incident never took place.
[*] Because the prediction was made public, this led to the event not occurring.
[*] The Predictor tell's the story that X Person or Group intervened and stopped what was going to happen.
[*] Their information was corrupted some how but the event will take place and we should be aware.
[*] Enter xxxx story.

What is the point of telling us something is going to happen on x date but not the location or at least country / state / city? What does this serve? That is like a Hitman telling you on x week or date you will be killed and the weapon will be a Gun but will not tell you the location. What is the point in telling people at all of any dates? Is this EGO centered for these people so if a random earthquake, sinkhole, hurricane, storm that happens on this day they can refer to it?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:21 pm
Site Admin

I agree 100% UC :clap :clap

It's NOT because as I have said before that I think NL is a bit loopy it's becasue ANYONE can make a random pick of an "EVENT"

Hell even I could do it if I had the time to research and make it randomn enough as they do.

That is why I asked the question, what happens when NOTHING happens, where does ZT go from there?

I am laying bets on NOTHING happening and I will be HAPPY when it does, only because that means that NO Major disaster occured and NO ONE died.

I have the date in my calendar and as they say "We Shall See".

Let's hope that I am right and nothing happens!

UnifiedCause wrote:
Quote:
L2L Wrote:

I don't mean to be the devil's advocate here but say nothing happens, what excsue will there be, oh we miss read the data, stay tuned???

If and I mean IF something MAJOR happens that "Should" wake up Humanity I will for ever shut my mouth and listen, until then how ever I remain not so much a skeptic, let's call it a fence sitter for lack of better terms.

I honestly can say that I do NOT dis-believe but I do NOT believe either so what do ya call me and others like me, just don't call me late for dinner ok....

L2L. I have heard numerous times over the years of people who give date's of event's that they predict to happen. And when said event come's around and passes without any incident the following list is referred to:
[*] We have changed timelines hence why the incident never took place.
[*] Because the prediction was made public, this led to the event not occurring.
[*] The Predictor tell's the story that X Person or Group intervened and stopped what was going to happen.
[*] Their information was corrupted some how but the event will take place and we should be aware.
[*] Enter xxxx story.

What is the point of telling us something is going to happen on x date but not the location or at least country / state / city? What does this serve? That is like a Hitman telling you on x week or date you will be killed and the weapon will be a Gun but will not tell you the location. What is the point in telling people at all of any dates? Is this EGO centered for these people so if a random earthquake, sinkhole, hurricane, storm that happens on this day they can refer to it?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Inner Ear Issues
I am throwing this out there to see if anyone else has experienced this.

Tonight I am experiencing what only can be discribed as water entering my right ear and then being cleared, then being filled up again being cleared but it's happening so fast that it's almost like Moris Code.
It sounds and feels like a drum beat in my inner ear and it will NOT stop...

It has been ongoing for the past 60 mins or so and it is a NON STOP thing.

This has happened to me in the past but NEVER, EVER this long?

I was always told by my parents that when you get this sensation that it meant that someone was talking about you.
Trust me folks I really am NOT that entertaining so for someone to be talking about me for this long simply won't happen :roflmao

Has anyone else experienced this feeling and for as long as a duration that I am experiencing now? As I type this it is happening to me.

10:14 PM my time (Eastern Standard) it started well over an hour ago now and it will not stop!

I should also state that I am a certified scuba diver so I KNOW about inner ear pressure and it does sorta feel that way yet I have NOT dove in over 6 years...

Does anyone have a clue what this is?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L, you commented:

L2L wrote:

I don't mean to be the devil's advocate here but say nothing happens, what excuse will there be, oh we miss read the data, stay tuned???

Truly, L2L, I have absolutely no idea. And no one - no one! - could be more astonished than me if this bit proves out....

(And even if "something" important happens - would it be the same "something" we are watching for? Would we recognize it as such?)

I have learned over the decades (sigh!) to look at predictions - of all types and from all sources - as "interesting, but we'll see..." And I can say this as someone who has personally, under duress, committed my own predictions to writing .... And have seen my own predictions come true - yes! - on the public record. Freaky.

And yet....

I still don't believe it.

99.999% never happen. Astrology still works better than anything, in my own opinion.

But what do I know?

The best stance is still: :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn Hmmm....

And then: :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn Interesting.....

Prediction - of any type and from any source - still exists at another level of reality that we are fools to take too seriously. Except. Unless ....

And you know who you are.

Nobody ever said this would be easy, or obvious, did they?

I wish I knew.

All best,

Selene

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:24 pm
GT Truther

Unified, you commented:

Unified Cause wrote:

All I can tell you - speaking as someone who can - reluctantly - sometimes see the future (or the present more clearly) - is that what you see when you see 'something' is always only partial, only a glimpse, never the whole story, because the details are always in flux. As the observer, you are always left with trying to guess at the interpretation of what you've just [partially] seen, sometimes only symbolically. You are only trying to save a life. And in the country of the blind....

That's all.

And this is compounded by the fact that - in order to see this - you've entered into a timeless realm: timing of the event becomes anyone's guess - or nothing, perhaps. You. Simply. Don't. Know.

All that you can do - as the observer of the information - is to report it as best you can in the hopes that you might help save a life or two. And, believe me, you can expect to be mocked and ridiculed and treated as a crazy person all the way. No one's "ego" really welcomes this. You are only trying to help, that's all. Anyone who presumes to pontificate about the future with dates attached is very quickly put into their place, no? Do you know of any prognosticator who is actually taken seriously? I'm including Nostradamus and John of Patmos etc here- did they get the dates, or [not] much else except in hindsight - correct? Not really.

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn is still the best approach. Unless, of course, some instinct tells you to take the warning seriously...... :hmm :hmm :hmm

That's all I know,

Selene

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:54 pm
GT Truther

speaking of convergence of Dan`s timelines this one too:

add some salt here... :cool

Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The timing is, as stated by themselves when they addressed the July 20th date, "thereabouts". "Approximately." Meaning: Whatever 'it' is that will happen, 'it' may not happen until a week later, maybe a bit more. Maybe - just maybe - the July 11th eclipse will be discussed by the PTB at one of their upcoming enclaves and it's decided to 'go public' about it. And then sitting back and awaiting the public's response. After all, it was a momentous event, that some would say has produced some amazing photos, but nothing has happened in the media, so we're all left to wonder if maybe the pics weren't 'all that'. But, I suspect not. I suspect something major will occur, and it will be even more of a wake-up call than we've been getting (the DC earthquake 2 days ago, the Iceland volcano, the BP Spill [not that it appears as anything more than a screw-up by BP], the sinkholes, the massive flooding and record-breaking heatwaves engulfing much of the planet, the finely-articulated UFOs over China, etc). But those sneaky zetas, they're always yankin' the elite's chain! :gah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dex, thanks for putting up what you can of Radix. I was shocked when I couldn't open it in email, and it just goes to prove that it's rather difficult. Then again, if someone is charging $100 a pop, you would THINK they would've encoded it so that any download would be nigh impossible, without writing it out by hand, or copying portions of it.

Selene, that's EXACTLY what I thought too when I first read your post about Center-Point Energy; most probably those guys really think the July 20th event is going to be the New Madrid going off, but methinks a mega-quake in Japan will hit before that. And maybe THAT is what the July 20th date is about; it might devastate more than one large Japanese city, maybe even take out the industrial backbone of that economic powerhouse.

I also note, with disappointment, that in Dex's copy/paste of David Wilcox's latest glowing he seems even more determined than ever to ascribe any talk of a poleshift to "doomsday" talk only, as if to acknowledge the high likelihood of it happening as being tantamount to wishing it would come about. All about us the planet is breaking down, our civilized cities going so bankrupt that social services are grinding to a halt, and the dollar teetering on the brink of disillusion. Still, I won't get upset, I'll simply shake my head and move on. There comes a point when selling denial as simply the 'power of positive thinking' is going to become apparent enough. Until then, "preparation is the smart thing to do".

UC, I think the idea has been - since the crop circle first indicated this date 20 months ago - that we should prepare, should have been preparing, because whatever this event is, it's not going to be some sinkhole but an event that may permanently alter our lifestyles in terms of how well we can prepare. If the 'event' is sizeable enough, it may erase much of the power of the dollar, the pound sterling, the euro, etc, to buy the things we kept telling ourselves we would get 'when the time came'.

Just my too sense.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post 6.7 Hits Off Coast of Alaska
Reuters now reporting:

6.7 MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE HITS OFF COAST OF ALASKA

18 Jul 2010 06:13:06 GMT

These big ones are getting to be ho-hum, it seems.

Maybe this is what your ears were warning you of, L2L? Maybe this is the first of many in a row?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Inner Ear Issues
L2L wrote:

Tonight I am experiencing what only can be discribed as water entering my right ear and then being cleared, then being filled up again being cleared but it's happening so fast that it's almost like Moris Code.

I was always told by my parents that when you get this sensation that it meant that someone was talking about you.
Trust me folks I really am NOT that entertaining so for someone to be talking about me for this long simply won't happen :roflmao

Has anyone else experienced this feeling and for as long as a duration that I am experiencing now? As I type this it is happening to me.

10:14 PM my time (Eastern Standard) it started well over an hour ago now and it will not stop!

I should also state that I am a certified scuba diver so I KNOW about inner ear pressure and it does sorta feel that way yet I have NOT dove in over 6 years...

Does your ear get VERY VERY HOT AS WELL?
Chances are you have an INNER EAR INFECTION talk to your Doctor and see if he'll syringe it out for you but you have to ask him too it doesn't hurt it feels similar to what happens to your ear when scuba diving only WARM and it rushes into your ear canal sometimes it even tickles! :crylaugh

In order to flush out ear wax, a little bit of fluid can be instilled against the ear wax, but it's advisable to see a doctor to perform this procedure. Discover how flushing out ear wax can cause an infection with help from a pediatrician in this free video on ear problems.

Expert: David Hill
Bio: Dr. David Hill is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and vice president of Cape Fear Pediatrics in Wilmington, N.C.
Filmmaker: Reel Media LLC

and USUALLY IT'S IMPACTED!!

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:38 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: 6.7 Hits Off Coast of Alaska
Freak my ear does NOT hurt at all, it was just ringing...

Don I have NEVER been effected by Natural Events before maybe something has changed????

No ringing this morning

Great interview BTW :clap :clap

Dondep wrote:
Reuters now reporting:

6.7 MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE HITS OFF COAST OF ALASKA

18 Jul 2010 06:13:06 GMT

These big ones are getting to be ho-hum, it seems.

Maybe this is what your ears were warning you of, L2L? Maybe this is the first of many in a row?

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:36 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Inner Ear Issues
L2L wrote:

L2L - this ringing issue has been with me since 2000 and it has more to do with your sensitivity to frequencies in my opinion. I have spoken to several people regarding the alternating high frequency pitch I hear in my ears from time to time.

I have researched Tinnitus and am convinced it is not my issue. I can hear the ring at different times and usually it is connected with a feeling in my gut.

The best answer I ever got was from Tom at Montalk (he is a prolific author on the Matrix and other Metaphysical subjects - Highly recommended) Had a quick look if I could find the reference but was unsuccessful. Will post it if I locate it. http://montalk.net/

Essentially what he explained was that in his opinion we get two types of ring. The first is in the right ear and will normally respond to conscious engagement which will with practice give you varying pitches (that my version of what I experience.) These signals are normally from Higher Source and connotate the positive. Many ways of interacting with the message - De Ja Vu, noticing an 11:11 on a clock, or similar sign that indicates real time connection. It's then up to the moment for getting the appropriate message. What where your thought forms just prior for instance - is where I plough in normally.

The second type is heard in the left ear or side of the head, and would indicate a negative source from the lower spiritual realm. Could purely be monitoring, or impulse to achieve a negative action. Tom feels it is a sign if negative incoming in the next short space of time in most the cases (a positive warning though???) and one should be alert. I did have this happen in the past on occasions, but lately I am normally quite sedentary behind my keyboard when the ring starts - so I put it down to thought connection or possibly to have a change in thought pattern as it can be quite off putting.

But then most people have given me a "what's your problem - you have Tinnitus and that's it" story when approached. Go Figure?

There are a few people I converse with that share the same opinion and experiences.

Just my version and experience.

:candle

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:12 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Ah yes the "jinglies" as i call it! I hear it sometimes I also see things no no not hallucinations I REALLY See things like sometimes everything will go beige this color and I'll still hear everything but all I see is one UNIFORM COLOR like a BLANK SLATE I've also been seeing the color BLUE for some reason everything goes like someone put blue cellophane over my eyes and I hear a very audible BUZZ and I feel an intense tingling and numbness going through my whole body.

Does anyone know wtf it is that is happening to me??

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:19 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Interesting Sky thanks for that :wavey

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:38 am
Profile WWW

L2L wrote:

:roflmao

Selene wrote:
UPDATE: Per my post above about CenterPoint

Just been reading the latest ZetaTalk Ning posting, wherein the Zetas reiterate their warnings about ‘events’ in July 2010 that will cause earth changes:

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/17jy2010.htm

The Zetas via Nancy Leider wrote:
Excerpts: “...We are allowed to hint that something will happen, and something will happen around the time of July 20, 2010. Just what date, what place, and what it is that will happen we are not allowed to say. …..We warned that the Serpentine Dance between Planet X and the Earth, where they roll together creating the regular daily Earth wobble is to come to an end, and the month of July, 2010 was inferred. If the Earth is no longer going to be simply rolling in the Serpentine Dance, then what will ensue?... .. As we said, the 7 of 10 when mankind will be in shock is around the corner, by the end of 2010….

The whole library is here: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zetanew.htm

So, the CenterPoint short position could be as simple as the fact that some serious investors are regular readers of Zetatalk. No fools they, they’d find an easy bet in the North American power grid going down by the end of July as part of/the weak link in any number of Zeta-foreseen possible issues.

Heck, it’s not the dumbest thing someone could place money on…..

But again: Zetas right again…..? Who’s listening carefully and telling the rest of us ‘Don’t be silly, children….?

Just a thought.

Cheers,

Selene

P.S. to Dex: Gosh - could you...? Lotsa work, I know, but....?

Hey L2L it is a safe bet the watch the period around 20.7.2010 as these things are never to the point in my opinion. We should be surprised if it does happen then and it is noticed, but many occurrences go unnoticed by many.

[Except for here on the GT!!!]

Late Edit: Whoops - I see a few people already commented - sorry. :embarressed

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:45 am
Profile WWW

Dex wrote:
(Note: Hmm. another reason for kill switches?...Internet freedom is definitely becoming a more scrutinizing topic...Dex)

Ok - this is a bit of a shock to me. Popped into an upload page I often use, and lo and behold, what do I get:

The first time I have ever seen this on the web, so if someone in the US can corroborate these official badges - ie: is this real?

(The site is in the image properties)

Whohoooo!

:rant

Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:02 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

WOW, it's starting already :shakehead

Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky, all I can say is, :awe :awe :awe :awe :awe :awe

(or as Dex might say, "wowee zowee").

Good catch; this is a harbinger of things to come. What was the website that was seized, pray tell? What was the subject matter?

And the beats keep comin'; these 2 big ones are hot on the heels of the Alaskan one last night:

2 Quakes - 6.8 and 7.0 - Hit Papua New Guineau

CNN's Breaking News page wrote:
(CNN) -- Two earthquakes with magnitudes of 6.9 and 6.8, respectively, struck in the New Britain Region of Papua New Guinea in the southwestern Pacific ocean Sunday, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
The first quake occurred at a depth of 57 kilometers (35 miles), USGS said. The epicenter was about 114 kilometers (71 miles) from the city of Kandrian, Papua New Guinea.

Are your ears still acting up, L2L? Getting worse, even?

Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

Well all I can say Don is that I was astounded. I was looking up a music album for download, which I do quite often.

The site is - http://filespump.com/

I know that there are many reasons to justify this from just opinion, but then these guys know their stuff and they had their tools in place to omit liability for copyright, so Go Figure as to why the shut down. Time will tell and if I find a reason, I shall post it. I have not taken the time to see if there is any press dealing with this shut down.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:40 am
Profile WWW

Ok - here is one article relating to this event:

U.S. Authorities Shut Down WordPress Host With 73,000 Blogs
July 18, 2010 by Brian D. Hill

Date: July 16, 2010

After the U.S. Government took action against several sites connected to movie streaming recently, nerves are jangling over the possibility that this is just the beginning of a wider crackdown. Now it appears that a free blogging platform has been taken down by its hosting provider on orders from the U.S. authorities on grounds of “a history of abuse”. More than 73,000 blogs are out of action as a result.

Hot on the heels of recent threats from Vice President Joe Biden and Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator Victoria Espinel directed at sites offering unauthorized movies and music, last month U.S. authorities targeted several sites they claimed were connected to the streaming of infringing video material.

‘Operation In Our Sites‘ targeted several sites including TVShack.net, Movies-Links.TV, FilesPump.com, Now-Movies.com, PlanetMoviez.com, ThePirateCity.org, ZML.com, NinjaVideo.net and NinjaThis.net. In almost unprecedented action, the domain names of 7 sites were seized and indications are that others – The Pirate Bay and MegaUpload – narrowly avoided the same fate.

Fears remain, however, that this action is only the beginning, and that more sites will be targeted as the months roll on. Indeed, TorrentFreak has already received information that other sites, so far unnamed in the media, are being monitored by the authorities on copyright grounds.

Now, according to the owner of a free WordPress platform which hosts more than 73,000 blogs, his network of sites has been completely shut down on the orders of the authorities.

Snip...

http://uswgo.com/u-s-authorities-shut-down-wordpress-host-with-73000-blogs.htm

Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:49 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Timeline restrictions...
[quote="recall15"]I will add this one fron the Ning here:
Timeline restrictions (1)

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4400/crablike.jpg
[quote]# Posted by Gerard Zwaan on July 17, 2010 at 6:00pm
Why are the Zetas or other entities allowed to give us very specific date related warnings relative to some violent event on

July 20, 2010 (as they have apparently done in multiple ZT chats as recently as this week in fact), when previously ALL mention of specific dates has been forbidden? ]

July 19— First day of the Great fire of Rome:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/64

Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:57 am
GT Truther

Post = ULF TECTONIC EARTH's CORE DUMB 2012 HAITI BP OIL SPILL =
=== ULF DUMB DEFENCE SYSTEMS - ANTI-SEISMIC / ANTI SHOCK ===

=== EARTH's CORE - BOSE EINSTEIN CONDENSATE / SUPERCONDUCTOR / REFLEKTOR ===

Dear Friends,

I had not planned to write to you because of what was happening to me and my family. I felt that this was a very selfish thing even if it meant that we suffer consequences. So with that I must tell you that we have discovered a company which was tasked to create a system using ULF array's to provide Anti-Seismic / Anti-Shock for Deep Underground Bunkers / Cities. This company I cannot name its name nor the contracting Intelligence Agency because it would mean some serious Jail time. I will say how every it is based in Maryland and it's front-side company description is professionals in noise cancellation and secure noise canceled rooms / enclosures. This is all I will say at this point. Let us go back to why tectonic weapons are now called insane by the Russian's. The Russian's experimented with two systems of earthquake creation under the Code Name of Project Mercury and Project Vulcan. These project were abandoned because of the new alliances with the old guard Soviet's. Because of Ronald Reagan, perestroika erupted because the powers that be fooled both Regan and Gorby into believing that an Alien threat existed. It was an elaborate plan to fool the worlds super powers into believing that these Aliens were the new threat. It is for this reason both the Russian and US defense posture is set for shoot first before contact. This is how the PTB's can maintain the illusion that we have not been contacted. You see they have told our Visitors that we are just too primitive to allow contact and of course they have made sure the proof is blatantly obvious to both parties. The truth... I know I use that word because at this point it is truth that was manufactured by Chaos. These people authored Ordo Ab Chao.

It is my calling to expose these modern day Nazi's whose malevolence knows no bounds. I truly believe that it is compartmentalization and bad science which has allowed the PTB's to use "ACTIVE ULF ANTI-SHOCK / ANTI-SEISMIC ARRAY's" In defense of Deep Underground Installations. I believe that it is these array's which were responsible for the reinforcement of the Haitian Earthquake and the BP disaster which has polluted the Gulf of Mexico.

Let me go on to say that I believe that these Active ULF systems are the root cause of many disasters on the earth today. Their are two components main components of the ULF array's The first is the obvious intended mechanical waves used for the noise cancellation. The second is the electromagnetic or the real reason for concern. Even though these people are very intelligent they can make mistakes. This mistake is / was a real doosy. They did use countering fields to reduce or eliminate the electromagnetic component. This does not affect the mechanical wave but it does reduce the signature of electromagnetic waves so that we the unsuspecting don't see something up here on the crust of the earth. The countering shielding and canceling electromagnetic waves were not designed taking into account the scalar magnetic component which would result from the 180 degree phase cancellation. This scalar component / scalar feedback in the form of shock waves summates as it reflects from the earths core. The earths core is a very special type of superconductor. That superconductor is a Bose-Einstein condensate. Meaning tha sub-quantum alignments It is the proof that rotating high temperature superconductors do exist. Moreover that the high temperature superconductor which we call our earths core is an incredible mirror of scalar energies. The scalar wave generated by the ULF array's summate with the waves returning from the earths core. The resultant combination induces shock / seismic components. How am I sure about this ? We see the results since their systems went online several years ago. They have induced the increasing frequency of earthquakes all over the earth. The low level earthquakes, below 1 richter scale have increased as the noise level of these feed back on itself. Even the greatest supercomputers could not calculate the active nature of array's numbering in the hundreds. Obviously, the retrofits in all DUMB's have not occurred but they must stop. This equipment is flawed in its inception and science. The people behind the design of these system have not taken into account the scalar shielding which would be required to absorb the vast energies and transmute these energies or in effect redirect these energies.

This is why I believe that sinister forces are at work. So sinister that they would have us create a weapon system that would unknowingly murder the world. Could such systems actually benefit the earth ? Yes, they could. I am not going to post the links to the state of the magnetic fields of the earth but you can see that holes now exist in our magnetosphere. Are they man maid. I have just told you of the devices which cause massive changes and that they are most likely the devices which are affecting changes in our magnetosphere. I believe they could be rearranged to reinforce our earths magnetosphere and also bring the earths core into balanced. The wobble of the earth's core is becoming more apparent by researchers and they would come to the same conclusions I have. It is because of the scalar technology and true nature of our earths core which they want to maintain secrecy. I suppose they think that if / when we cross 2012 that they will sort things out after that. I believe that they won't come foreword with the Alien / Visitor contact or the fact that they have been here for longer than our recorded history.

I will close with this, I read an article which gave this legs. It was from a Russian Source which illuded to the use of the earths superconducting core as a reflektor. Notice I mispelled the word Reflektor. It is significant that I mentioned this word and its spelling. This is how I found this information and how I put it all together.

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:17 am
GT Truther

Post === Black Helecopters ===
=== Black Helecopters ===

Last night before I had any ideas that I would be posting again I could tell that I was being more than just watched. I could feel something different. I went to the front door at 12 at night and looked outside. Nothing. It was unremarkable but I ventured a little farther than the stoop. I looked up and noticed the Helicopter with its FLIR systems flickering, pointed directly at my home and me. I looked out the other windows and discover 2 more Helo's doing the same thing. I suppose they were watching my home because of an event which happened the night before. My wife's car was broken into about 3 AM in the morning by " ? ". At first, I thought that this was the reason for the FLIR activity. This morning I realized that it was jsut ongoing surveillance because of my posts. Now I have given them a lot more to chew on. I suspect that from my past post their will be a complete review of their new systems and hopefully a resolution which will not result in a world conflagration by self reinforcing anomalies.

To the PTB's... I believe you should really open the Kimono when it comes to the pier review of systems for DUMB's. We have such precious little time and you cannot make disastrous mistakes that could directly or indirectly cause / induce ELE's. I realize this is a shot across your bow but if you are serious in regards to Project Preserve Destiny then you will heed my warning.

=== Civil Liberties Violated ===

I thought it appropriate to add this side bar as it pertains to the violation of civil liberties. I believe that the PTB's are violating our civil liberties by use of extreme surveillance techniques both overtly and covertly. I have been monitored for 4 year and have been dealt with for the visions which I have had. First they called me a kook. Then they realized that the visions I had in regards to the nuclear materials in ship yards in containers was real and they acted as if I was involved. Guilty until proven innocent. Consequently, they also want to silence me so they resorted to covert chemical intimidation using trans-dermal and aerosolized meds. At first they used Mexican Gang Thugs with their crude intimidation. Then when that didn't work they used more sophisticated methodology and people with significantly better trade-craft. What I will say about this is.... We are all sinners. We all make mistakes and we all have to live together, at least until....

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:51 am
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:

Are your ears still acting up, L2L? Getting worse, even?

Nothing so far but I will let you all know

Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:01 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Glad to see you back Phatz, stay safe :wavey

Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

HUH?? -- Please repost the image!!

What is it? What is starting?

Sky wrote:
Dex wrote:
(Note: Hmm. another reason for kill switches?...Internet freedom is definitely becoming a more scrutinizing topic...Dex)

Ok - this is a bit of a shock to me. Popped into an upload page I often use, and lo and behold, what do I get:

The first time I have ever seen this on the web, so if someone in the US can corroborate these official badges - ie: is this real?

(The site is in the image properties)

Whohoooo!

:rant

Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:52 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21  Next