It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:36 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
L2L wrote:
Not to add any fuel to the fire but let's not forget the now past July 20th once we passed that date, it was then changed to the week of the 20th...

It's now the 26th and NO SIGNIFIGANT "Earth Awakining Event" has occured...

Just wanted to make sure this failed prediction was on record.

Good point, :candle I have been observing so many "predictions" stories that have come and gone.
Let us look at what these stories generate.

Most all of these "stories" generate Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt and other dark side emotions.

We know the what, (that something grand is going to occur)
We know the when, (soon at the galactic crossing time 2010-2012?)

Do we know who?
Yes it is involved with off world being and the one Universal Higher Power of Love.

Do we know why?
It is, because we must evolve to survive.
Look at us now fighting amongst ourself's, consumed with greed and the lust for power, things must change if Humanity is to live.

We are being tested, so give it your best with love, because they are watching us. :heart

Peace be with you all.
MT7

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:45 pm
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
Shawnna, I deleted the nasty personal attacks on me in your last post. It's apparent that you have a lot to learn about the Golden Rule and the rules of courteous debate. It was very disingenuous of you to use a stalking horse when all along you had your mind made up about the message of the poleshift, and it took until today for you to resort to the name-calling that's much more a hallmark of Shady's posts. It shows you haven't engaged the logic at all, and prefer to attack the messenger rather than rebut the logic of the message with an alternate logic.

FWIW; I always stress that people not make too much of dates, because they usually fail. They are important, and things may be set in motion on a particular date, but as you have demonstrated once again, the need to know a "date" would have you crucifying anyone mentioning a date doesn't manifest the horrors you so avoid so hard. Just because you haven't had your life marred by any event on any particular date doesn't mean that something hasn't happened of a momentous nature in the scheme of things. I said I am of the opinion that a major event that will be have world-wide effects is likely to occur before Halloween, and I will say it again. Since you won't accept any logic I've offered on any other point, I don't see the need to prey on any "date" I may mention.

I'm glad to see you've acknowledged Selene, but still haven't addressed even her point. Since you had your mind made up to begin with when you began that charade, I don't expect anything further as regards what I've said to you, but it should be interesting to hear how you feel about the logic she expressed in her post.

Don I never knew that we had stooped to the SNEDS Level by deleting other peoples posts just because it offended us?

Where exactly is that rule in the Golden Rule?

Since when can we re-write and or DELETE HISTORY Don?

Is that your idea of being a Moderator?

You simply DELETED what offended you and that sir negates you from your title IMHO.

DON you CANNOT just DELETE what OFFENDS you at whim.

That is NOT MODERATING that's sensorhip plain and simple.

I got the Moderator Heads Up but you NEVER gave me the chance to respond!

And as far as the Golden Rule goes you stepped over that line first even though your head is so big you cannot see what you did!!
It's NOT the first time that I have told you this, yet when someone else says it YOU DELETE their post :gah

WE DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING around here, at least we didn't until tonight?

NICE JOB DON, now we are known to SENSOR what ever OFFENDS Don :doh :roll

Do you think that we will live up to the "CULT" persona now?

Don you put us in a whole new area with your BIG HEAD and your LACK of Technical Forum Skills....

I was once PROUD of what we had done here but now that you have taken it upon yourself to re write what ever you wish I am totally speachless!

Your total lack of Moderating Skills and your huge ego has made me ashamed to be a part of this forum right now, be proud my egotistical friend your losing readers by the day :wavey

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

O.K.,stop this nonsense right now (I know I have no power to achieve this goal, but I have to try.)

This message board is the only place I can read an argument for PX without swarms of debunkers descending on the thread with ridicule blasting away.

The angry debunker-believer debates are available on other sites. I find those debates tiresome.

I'm not saying there should be no debate here. Polite debate is fine here. But a poisonous element has entered the Golden Thread that needs to be removed.

What is special about this board is that I can read the opinions of intelligent PX believers (and there's only a few of these here despite what Shawnna says) without the angry debunkers amping up the opposition.

I would like to ask Dondep and L2L to make peace because I want to be able to continue to read a view that isn't found elsewhere. What view? Smart people that believe in PX. They are a small percentage of the posters here, but I want to read what they have to say.

Make peace. Please.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:54 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

There is a Christian saying idiom which says. You will know if a person comes from God or the Devil by way of their deeds that they sow..

What do these doom and gloomers sow? Well they're message is always the same isn't it. Doom! Run and Panic!! wrapped in a thin veil of "Live and Light. I"M your prophet, I'M Your Savior, Follow my Way and You'll be speared of the Doom and Gloom... Follow me into the Light! and sudden distruction to the unbeliever!"

I can tell you as practicing Witch and Occultist (I know I know Christian folk reading here will say I'm playing with fire) I can tell you from personal experience it does also hold true in the occult world.

ONLY those into Black Magick, Chaos Magic or Left Hand Path.. Will generate doom, gloom, FEAR and Dread in their followers because that is the Energy the Darkness feeds upon and needs in order to sustain them.

It is NO happenstance that this appeared in the smoke rising out of WTC

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/597585/tr ... ke_demons/

For it is well known and seen by all that know of the occult that 911 was Grand Dark Ritual Sacrifice the ultimate "Black Mass" used by the Illuminati and their PTB's to usher in their "Golden Age" before 2012. They used the Mass Consciousness of a Nation the collective Fear and Dread and punch a hole between the worlds and Manifest "Their" gods.

Like wise if one has the wisdom...

You INATELY know what voice lays in the smoke and mirrors of Nancy Lieders (and any other that teaches the 2012 Doom and Gloom Message....! You have the ears, eyes and wits given to you by the creator.. USE THEM

And of course listen to Maya Shamans of today! Here it from the Horses Mouth sort of speak.. they know more about 2012 and what is going to happen then a thousand prophets of New Age Movement.

Don't feed the Trolls by living in fear. Because if you do you prove them right and your nothing but sheeple..

Shady

mountaintiger7 wrote:
L2L wrote:
Not to add any fuel to the fire but let's not forget the now past July 20th once we passed that date, it was then changed to the week of the 20th...

It's now the 26th and NO SIGNIFIGANT "Earth Awakining Event" has occured...

Just wanted to make sure this failed prediction was on record.

Good point, :candle I have been observing so many "predictions" stories that have come and gone.

Most all of these "stories" generate Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt and other dark side emotions.

We know the what, (that something grand is going to occur)
We know the when, (soon at the galactic crossing time 2010-2012?)

Do we know who?
Yes it is involved with off world being and the one Universal Higher Power of Love.

Do we know why?
It is, because we must evolve to survive.
Look at us now fighting amongst ourself's, consumed with greed and the lust for power, things must change if Humanity is to live.

We are being tested, so give it your best with love, because they are watching us. :heart

Peace be with you all.
MT7

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:14 pm
GT Truther

Shady, I am not into doom and gloom.

I just want to hear all opinions.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:26 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Site Admin

I DO NOT have a problem with PX and or it's believers' midnight.

What I have a problem with is a Moderator DELETING posts and or editing them at whim because something offends him or her personally.

If you folks are OK with DonDep deleting ANY post he finds offensive so beit. Lets NOT forget that he accused another member of nefarious behaviour just becaue he has NO CLUE how to hot link a link.

If we are to allow what Don has done then we are no better than SNEDS and we will become a SENSORSHIP based FORUM, is that what you want here?

I will NOT Moderate the GT EVER AGAIN if this is what you want?

I love Don just as much as the next guy but this behaviour from a Moderator CANNOT STAND, NO MATTER WHO IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!

Don you yourself went against UJ when he pulled the same stunt years ago so you KNOW why I am so hot now! You let your emotion take over and histrory will now pay the price for your ego.

Thats my two cents worth....

It's your call folks as its YOUR forum not mine......

midnight wrote:
O.K.,stop this nonsense right now (I know I have no power to achieve this goal, but I have to try.)

This message board is the only place I can read an argument for PX without swarms of debunkers descending on the thread with ridicule blasting away.

The angry debunker-believer debates are available on other sites. I find those debates tiresome.

I'm not saying there should be no debate here. Polite debate is fine here. But a poisonous element has entered the Golden Thread that needs to be removed.

What is special about this board is that I can read the opinions of intelligent PX believers (and there's only a few of these here despite what Shawnna says) without the angry debunkers amping up the opposition.

I would like to ask Dondep and L2L to make peace because I want to be able to continue to read a view that isn't found elsewhere. What view? Smart people that believe in PX. They are a small percentage of the posters here, but I want to read what they have to say.

Make peace. Please.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Moderator DELETING posts and or editing them at whim because something offends him or her personally.
..then we are no better than SNEDS ...

Thats my two cents worth....

midnight wrote:

Make peace. Please.

:agree
MT7

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:40 pm
GT Truther

Dondep,

As I suspected, you can dish out the condescending remarks, back hand slaps and circuitous dialog you seem to enjoy engaging in, but you resort to censorship when someone calls you on your bullshit.

:roll

Typical of a wanna-be intellectual cult leader with hypocritical tendencies.

Since when is it up to me, or anyone else, to prove you wrong???? It isn't. If you want to adhere to your beliefs that are founded on nothing more than speculation and conjecture, that is entirely up to you.

As I mentioned before, for a really good lesson in how to respond and express yourself in a way that actually engages people who may not share your beliefs, go back and read Selene's posts.

Know this Don - I will not be intimidated by anyone - least of all someone like you.

Go ahead, let's see if you edit this post too, Mr. Moderator.

:censor

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:47 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
There is a Christian saying idiom which says. You will know if a person comes from God or the Devil by way of their deeds that they sow..
Amen :cool :wavey
ONLY those into .. Left Hand Path.. ..
Interesting choice of words, please explain concept of this phrase, there seems to be more here of interest to me.

911 ... Sacrifice
You have the ears, eyes and wits given to you by the creator.. USE THEM
Truly, we must examine all "stories" and cross check many times because many contain partial truths , a classic PSYOP technique

Don't feed the Trolls by living in fear.

Shady

mountaintiger7 wrote:

so many "predictions" stories that have come and gone.

Peace be with you all.
MT7

MT7

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:59 pm
GT Truther

Shawnna, you are the poison. I see others like you elsewhere.

You are succeeding in your goals.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:06 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Site Admin

midnight wrote:
Shawnna, you are the poison. I see others like you elsewhere.

I am curious as to why you would say that, is it because she disagreed with Don?

Don called her names she called Don names I let them BOTH go at it as they were BOTH interatcing with each other.
Could I have shut it down earlier YES of course but it was a good conversation albeit a heated one.

So Shawnna is the posion because she disagreed with Don yet we are going to allow a Moderator to edit posts at whim?

Do I have this correct so far?

midnight wrote:

What would those goals be because I obvioulsy missed something here?

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:15 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post The Golden Rule - Applies to All, including me!
L2L, the Golden Rule applies to me as well as anyone, and I will do the job a Moderator does and delete offensive personal attacks made on me, just as I have done for anyone else. There is a difference between making your opinion known about a group of people (let's just call them PX believers because that's who is so controversial) and calling them the kind of nasty names Shawnna used tonight on me. She degenerated into a personal attack that was a perfect example of breaking the Golden Rule. Here, let me try it and see if Shawna likes it:

"Shawnna, you are a hypocrite disguised as a wanna-be intellectual. You're so full of yourself and hot air that you can't even see your own circuitous dialog. It's too bad Shawnna is so self-absorbed she can't act like Selene."

Now, if that's not a personal attack, I don't know what is. How many of you would like that have it said about you, if for no other reason than someone disagrees with you?

There was a reason I did not want to engage in a debate with Shawnna, who I suspect had this very agenda in mind when she provoked me with that "I see no-one is commenting so I might as well take my leave....". She was obviously not engaging in a real debate, but a charade with her pre-determined outcome. The end result is not to withdraw with courtesy, as it should be, but this kind of personal slandering.

L2L, you should know this pattern by now, and instead of castigating the true victim, you make it sound as if I'm at fault. You may be too close to things, you know. You shouldn't be showing any emotion, but rather an even hand. You were the one that rushed to assure poor lil Shawnna that yes, we all read her posts, and please stay and talk because you too are "on the fence", yadda-yadda, but I don't think you realize what Scoffers are all about, and that Shawnna's agenda was to engage me in a false 'debate'. They aren't fence-sitters, as you say you are; they are dedicated to - in their attitude - "expose charlatans and conspiracy theories". They aren't interested in actual debate, but are interested in causing dissension between true 'fence-sitters' and those that are aware of what's happening.

There is a real spiritual war going on out here in the world; we're not only talking about a meteorological event here, but a transformative one that will dwarf all the petty problems we seem to be concerned about. As a result, these kind of personal attacks towards me and anyone else reminding the readers of what's currently going on in terms of the pending poleshift will continue, especially if they can get away with it. In Shawnna's case, she thinks that kind of name-calling is okay, and has little clue just how un-Golden Rule it was. It's not, and if any one of us - in this instance, me - can't speak their mind without being called names like that, then how much better are we than SNEDs? What is the purpose of a Golden Rule if it isn't being observed??

Shady, though he veers close to the line at times, has made a point of reserving his name-calling to personalities off-thread, such as Nancy Lieder. It's well known that I and a few others, namely recall15, hold the same views (though not just because she told them, only because she's validated what we already knew) but Shady at least doesn't stoop to calling me names. We've been around long enough together on this thread, and even though his heart's in the right place and we agree on a good many things, we don't agree on that. 'Nuff said. But he doesn't make his differences personal with me, at least that I've read. That's the key difference that can and should cause someone making a personal attack to expect it to be deleted. Now if it comes down to it, and a banning is in order, that's another issue, but nasty personal attacks like that should not and cannot be tolerated in a place that prides itself on the Golden Rule.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:17 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Rule - Applies to All, including me!
Dondep wrote:
L2L, the Golden Rule applies to me as well as anyone, and I will do the job a Moderator does and delete offensive personal attacks made on me, just as I have done for anyone else.

First OFF a Moderator does NOT delete he moves the post to a Moderator area, you know that area you always forget to check ;)

Dondep wrote:
There is a difference between making your opinion known about a group of people (let's just call them PX believers because that's who is so controversial) and calling them the kind of nasty names Shawnna used tonight on me. She degenerated into a personal attack that was a perfect example of breaking the Golden Rule. Here, let me try it and see if Shawna likes it:

"Shawnna, you are a hypocrite disguised as a wanna-be intellectual. You're so full of yourself and hot air that you can't even see your own circuitous dialog. It's too bad Shawnna is so self-absorbed she can't act like Selene."

Now, if that's not a personal attack, I don't know what is. How many of you would like that have it said about you, if for no other reason than someone disagrees with you?

Don you did the same thing and you know it so don't claim the innocent high road just yet my friend.

Dondep wrote:

There was a reason I did not want to engage in a debate with Shawnna, who I suspect had this very agenda in mind when she provoked me with that "I see no-one is commenting so I might as well take my leave....". She was obviously not engaging in a real debate, but a charade with her pre-determined outcome. The end result is not to withdraw with courtesy, as it should be, but this kind of personal slandering.

Then you should have walked away, but you being YOU just could NOT resist it, you asked for it Don and when ya got it you ran and claimed foul play :nono

Dondep wrote:

L2L, you should know this pattern by now, and instead of castigating the true victim, you make it sound as if I'm at fault. You may be too close to things, you know. You shouldn't be showing any emotion, but rather an even hand. You were the one that rushed to assure poor lil Shawnna that yes, we all read her posts, and please stay and talk because you too are "on the fence", yadda-yadda, but I don't think you realize what Scoffers are all about, and that Shawnna's agenda was to engage me in a false 'debate'. They aren't fence-sitters, as you say you are; they are dedicated to - in their attitude - "expose charlatans and conspiracy theories". They aren't interested in actual debate, but are interested in causing dissension between true 'fence-sitters' and those that are aware of what's happening.

Don are you sure your name is NOT David Corrish?

Give your fucking head a shake dude and remember WHO you are talking to here. I am the MOST in the middle guy you will EVER have on your side although I have to admit your making me think twice these days :crazy

Dondep wrote:
There is a real spiritual war going on out here in the world; we're not only talking about a meteorological event here, but a transformative one that will dwarf all the petty problems we seem to be concerned about. As a result, these kind of personal attacks towards me and anyone else reminding the readers of what's currently going on in terms of the pending poleshift will continue, especially if they can get away with it. In Shawnna's case, she thinks that kind of name-calling is okay, and has little clue just how un-Golden Rule it was. It's not, and if any one of us - in this instance, me - can't speak their mind without being called names like that, then how much better are we than SNEDs? What is the purpose of a Golden Rule if it isn't being observed??

Shady, though he veers close to the line at times, has made a point of reserving his name-calling to personalities off-thread, such as Nancy Lieder. It's well known that I and a few others, namely recall15, hold the same views (though not just because she told them, only because she's validated what we already knew) but Shady at least doesn't stoop to calling me names. We've been around long enough together on this thread, and even though his heart's in the right place and we agree on a good many things, we don't agree on that. 'Nuff said. But he doesn't make his differences personal with me, at least that I've read. That's the key difference that can and should cause someone making a personal attack to expect it to be deleted. Now if it comes down to it, and a banning is in order, that's another issue, but nasty personal attacks like that should not and cannot be tolerated in a place that prides itself on the Golden Rule.

Don the Golden Rule does NOT ALLOW for DELETION for ANY reason, even UJ will agree with me on that.
If you edit or delete ANY POST because you believe you were insulted then your no better than SNEDS was in their hay day....

You say that I am suppose to be the even hand yet YOU sir are the Moderator of The Golden Thread are you not?
Who let their emotions get the better of themselves Don me or YOU?

Don your the master of SPIN so I will dis-engauge this conversation now knowing that I have made my point CRYSTAL CLEAR....

I am moving on, so should you!

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Aww.. for F :censor SAKE!

Yeah PLANET X IS GONNA CHUCK AN OZZY OSBOURNE ON US

Yeah the world's going to hell in a HANDBASKET :sarcasism

But you know what?, I don't give a rats A :censor O.k.

Can we all get along? quite frankly I don't give a shit if I live or die IT DOESN'T MATTER, The world still goes 'round

Dying doesn't hurt at all quite frankly It's very good rest you feel like your in a large bubble of JOY AND HAPPYNESS and it's very CALM and CONTENT it is SO PEACEFUL and RELAXING as I've told people I have died thirty-three (33) times clinically dead both heart and brain stopped functioning I've died more times then I've aged :crylaugh :spit I'm beyond all the petty squabbling and Whinging when you die It feels like JUMPING INTO A SWIMMING POOL and THEN BECOMING A PART OF IT!

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:15 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Wow. I think I woke up too early. Maybe I am dreaming. Back to sleep!

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:19 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Wow. I think I woke up too early. Maybe I am dreaming. Back to sleep!

What's wrong Lynnwood?!?

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:36 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Right Hand Path (RHP) practitioners of ritual magic for healing, defense, lifting the Spirit from the baser physical confines.

Examples of RHP practitoners..

Those of the Upright Pentacle

De Vince's cosmic Man based on the pentagram

The esoteric meaning of the Pentagram is thus..

The Upright man represents mankinds Forever Reach for the Cosmos Above Unity and Oneness with the Universe. In order do this he must free himself of the material, of the flesh the Primal Man, or Primal Nature, To use a modern termnology a evolution OUT of the Reptilian Brain we are all born with Animal Instict that made mankind the dominat species of them planet. The Upright Pentacle is ones atune himself/herself to cosmos Above. Leaving behind the Primal It symbolies mankinds evolution from flesh to Light being.

A Prime example of the Upright Pentacle RHP ..

Wiccans, Pagans, And any practineer of any ritual magic or sorcery for that ends.

The Inverted Pentacle or Left Hand Path (LHP) also some times refered to as "The Black Hand", Chaos Magic, Black Magic.

Like their RHP counter parts are ALSO reaching for Oneness with the Cosmos the evolution of man out of primal and into Light Beings (gods) Right and Left Hand Paths use the SAME magical and ritual means to get there as well as teaching. BUT BUT Left Hand Path embraces the belief that in order to achieve it we must first embrace the Primal, Evolve through the Animal Instinct (The BEAST within) even if that Beast is total Darwinian Man "Surivial of the the Fittest and Death to the Weak." The Weak and Sheeple simply prevent the Fit and Society from Evolving.

Left Hand Path Use and Practice Magic primarary for their OWN benefit and their own evolution and damn the rest of humanity (the sheeple). But their Journey takes them into a TOTAL and complete embrace enduldgence of the Dark Primal Nature of Mankind.

Country to all popular beliefs 95% of the LHP are NOT Luciferians or Satanists They embrace the CONCEPT of Lucifer and Satan as dark symbolic brother. Because Lucifer and Satan were the ultimate Drawinian Man. And the SYMBOL carries with it so much collective conscious baggage with it. Lucifer was the TOTAL Primal Man and to a LHP the ultimately the ultimate Evolution of Mankind itself.

Believe it or not when I meet with my Illuminati Source and Luciferian in between our talks We do sit down as RHP and LHP and exchange Witch recipes and spells talk "Witch Shop" , exchange ritual concepts and forms. BUT BUT we disagree over the ingredients.. To the LHP er's the ingredients MUST be based on the Primal and to a RHP The Ingredients Must be based on LOVE and Light. Other then that one philosophical and spiritual difference We are not much different from one another. We are BOTH striving to Ultimate Evolution of Mankind Oneness with the Cosmos..

But we are Jedi vs Seth Once of the Same School of Thought BUT have gone on two sepreate Paths long ago as Sorcerery Paths And if need be.. At any moment will pull our Sabers (our Ritual Magic) and Fight to Death with Magic in utmost seriousness..

Star Wars Ep III The Final Battle BROTHER VS BROTHER

As for 911 it was an Occultist Ritual Illuminati Freemasonic RITUAL.. If you want proof of that study the Entire Symbolism of that Event Numerology to Location, To Numbers of Victims.. It has Illuminati and Sorcery "Gang markings" ALL over it. Even conducted on a Key Black Hoilday in the LHP calander of magikal days.

Shady

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
Amen :cool :wavey
ONLY those into .. Left Hand Path.. ..
Interesting choice of words, please explain concept of this phrase, there seems to be more here of interest to me.

911 ... Sacrifice
You have the ears, eyes and wits given to you by the creator.. USE THEM
Truly, we must examine all "stories" and cross check many times because many contain partial truths , a classic PSYOP technique

Don't feed the Trolls by living in fear.

Shady

mountaintiger7 wrote:

so many "predictions" stories that have come and gone.

Peace be with you all.
MT7

MT7

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:02 am
GT Truther

Pentagon Pushes for Near-Perfect Regenerative Medicine
By Katie Drummond July 23, 2010 | 8:27 am | Categories: Science!

Military-funded research is already behind some of the most cutting-edge regenerative science. Extreme projects, like bone-fusing cement and muscle-growing cell scaffolds, are rolling into human trials thanks to a $12 million Pentagon grant earlier this year, and Darpa-funded scientists have made rapid strides toward regrowing human limbs.

But the military’s not done yet: The Office of the Secretary of Defense is soliciting small business proposals for two new projects to transform the regeneration of damaged tissue and cartilage, which afflict 85 percent of injured troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The first program would, if successful, replace skin grafting that transplants tissue from one’s own body, or a donor, to an injured area. Instead, medics could use “an advanced topical delivery system” that spurs the regeneration of damaged, degenerated tissue. Grafting poses plenty of challenges, not the least of which is adequate supply — especially when, as the solicitation notes, degenerated musculoskeletal tissues “represent the most common cause of pain and disability worldwide.” Skin grafts are also vulnerable to rejection and infection.

Read More http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/07/pentagon-pushes-for-near-perfect-regenerative-medicine/#ixzz0utKJpDez

Edited by Bluebonnet to conform to 10% rule. Please do not post more than 10% of an article.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:06 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
Shawnna, you are the poison.

Perhaps you're right, Midnight.

My apology to all for letting Don's huge ego, circuitous ramblings and evasion of any kind of real dialog get the better of me.

midnight wrote:
You are succeeding in your goals

FWIW - I have no 'goal' other than to try and figure out why what appears to be the majority of the posters here believe what they do. So far, Selene is the only one who has offered any kind of real insight or explanation.

Thank you again, Selene. :clap

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 am
GT Truther

I must say that as a concept, I'm against all forms of censorship, so I'm with you on that one, L2L. Having said that -- and without sounding too hypocritical -- we all have to employ some form of self-censorship here otherwise this forum would turn out like every other forum on the internet, as midnight alluded to.

Talking of beliefs, Radio host Kevin Smith's old adage rings true: If something's real, it doesn't matter whether you believe in something or not. The big question is: is PX a reality? I can't say one way or the other. We all know the arguments "for" over the last 3 years on here. PX herself still seems rather elusive -- I wish she'd overtly shake her melons to get our attention -- although some photographic evidence is bearing some fruit.

I caught what Shawnna wrote the other day, and it did come across as not very pleasant and a bit of a put-down of Don's character. I've known Don on the GT for over 5 years, and he's a proud, honourable man and highly intelligent, and he found Shawnna's comments offensive, which is fair enough. Maybe you should have jumped in there, L2L, and asked Shawnna to moderate her tone, as it does overstep the mark when it comes to the Golden Rule. That way, Shawnna's post may have stayed up, albeit in another "form."

Don, like all of us, doesn't always "get it right," and even he has acknowledged once or twice that he could be wrong about PX/the Pole Shift. I hope he is. If he's right, then we'll find out sooner rather than later.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 am
Site Admin

This is the last I will be posting on the GT for a while as I have said some things that I really regret saying :doh

MJC you are completly correct in the fact that I should have nipped this in the bud and for that I appologize to the members.

I would ask all members to learn from this unfortunate incident myself included and try to moderate yourself when engaging each other.

Peace out :offtobed

mjc wrote:
I must say that as a concept, I'm against all forms of censorship, so I'm with you on that one, L2L. Having said that -- and without sounding too hypocritical -- we all have to employ some form of self-censorship here otherwise this forum would turn out like every other forum on the internet, as midnight alluded to.

Talking of beliefs, Radio host Kevin Smith's old adage rings true: If something's real, it doesn't matter whether you believe in something or not. The big question is: is PX a reality? I can't say one way or the other. We all know the arguments "for" over the last 3 years on here. PX herself still seems rather elusive -- I wish she'd overtly shake her melons to get our attention -- although some photographic evidence is bearing some fruit.

I caught what Shawnna wrote the other day, and it did come across as not very pleasant and a bit of a put-down of Don's character. I've known Don on the GT for over 5 years, and he's a proud, honourable man and highly intelligent, and he found Shawnna's comments offensive, which is fair enough. Maybe you should have jumped in there, L2L, and asked Shawnna to moderate her tone, as it does overstep the mark when it comes to the Golden Rule. That way, Shawnna's post may have stayed up, albeit in another "form."

Don, like all of us, doesn't always "get it right," and even he has acknowledged once or twice that he could be wrong about PX/the Pole Shift. I hope he is. If he's right, then we'll find out sooner rather than later.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Rule - Applies to All, including me!
L2L wrote:

I am moving on, so should you!

GT Admin wrote:
“…The Golden motto is actually a commandment to the Christian world, found in only two verses in the New Testament that basically say we should "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

And Luke with a little different wording still:

Luke 6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

You will note that this Golden Rule is not to "Do unto others as they do unto you..." that would be "revenge" and taking out revenge will not produce the same desired results. Neither does the Rule say to "Do unto others as you think they would like you to do unto them", because obviously you might still make a big mistake, especially if you don't know them. The US has a bad habit of "Doing unto other peoples as we think is best for Others" which you can see has brought little peace. The Golden Rule, that I'm pretty sure is practiced on every planet that sustains life is simply "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you": I have noticed that if a person can actually think about these two laws, and incorporate them in one's thoughts and "deeds", some pretty wonderful things happen. For one thing, a person will learn everything he/she needs to know about he/herself. If you are capable of treating others in a way that you would not want to be treated, then you will notice that you lose your balance quickly. (that is if you are in balance to begin with, which by the way can only be accomplished by living the Golden Rule)

This rule is one of two main Laws taught in every religion and culture to promote happiness. The other is sometimes called the Royal law:

James 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to scripture; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well.

Myself, I'm not a deeply religious person, in fact I shy completely away from organized religion and am generally leery of religious or military minded people. However, I have noticed that these two cool sorta mottos, are words to live by; Loving our enemies as if they really weren't, and Doing unto others as we would have others do unto us replaces all need for rituals, and ordenances, and scripture study (how ironic huh?)

What to do if a person does unto you as you don't want them to? I think of Chief Seattle who shook his head on the way to the reservation...

Turn the cheek, forgive, forget, get back to loving your stupid brother who knows not what he does.

Sometimes, like Abel did for Cain, ya just gotta let him be himself to whatever end. It's also been said that a man hath no greater love, than he lay down his life for a friend. Did Abel love Cain? Like a brother. Did Cain find his happiness in thumping Golden Boy? Nope. But he did learn a valueable lesson about Doing Unto Others he would have liked to learn some other way.

The Golden Rule rawks.”
http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2

In my reading of the above prior to applying for membership, per the application procedures, it was quite clear there was a standard of behavior to be adhered to. That standard spoke directly to civility in discussion. Insulting the; mind/body/intellect/nationality/beliefs/religious/spiritual nature of any member being strictly off limits.

Lines have indeed been crossed. Shawnna stepped over a line of accepted behavior. Don reacted because he felt insulted and apparently believed L2L was going to allow the behavior, and unfortunately Don, the reaction of deleting the offensive words of Shawnna was out of line in L2L’s opinion.

Is the forum at a tipping point? Do we go forward or disband? The anger and malevolence is overwhelming at this point and this pleasurable place has a vibe of outrage and venom far from the temper and behavior we have come to expect through time and policy.

I’ve got one question for the parties brazenly kicking sand into each others’ faces just now. Do you feel that you are indeed adhering to OUR basic tenet of existence for this forum?

Let’s get back to our standard of behavior. Otherwise this Golden Thread will turn into just another hate stream and the SNED’s and GLP beligerant and ill-mannered mediocrity will have become our own and they will have overwhelmed and outlived this golden stream of discovery and discussion. Mediocrity is such a sad ending.

Thanks for the consideration of contemplation, Grist

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:54 am
GT Truther

Believe it or not all apart of the Ultimate Evolution of mankind debate among the RHP vs LHP.

Think of it a future mankind that free to conquer upon the battle fields of domination. Lose a limb no bother we'll just regrow it in a matter of weeks and you'll be back on the battle field the ultimate darwinian Super Man. Or if we can't regrow your limb we'll attach a cybernetic limb and grow your flesh over a metal endo skeleton..

Don't have the vision your eyes bad?? No bother we'll emplant a monocular implant twice as powerful as your original eye!

What you've been so battle damaged that your body can't sustain life? No bother we'll replace what we can with cloned body parts and put you into a Black Life sustianing suit!!

What Even that won't sustain your life? Your Will to dominate??

Well we'll just implant one of these babies in the base of your skull and Upload and Download your consciousness at WILL into cloned body or even battle computer!

.... Mean while the HUMAN part of you is forever and completely lost! Including your VERY Soul.

The Illuminati are even doing it to you right now! How many of you simply can't exist without your lap top, cellphone, I PODS, I Phones, or all the dehumanizing gaggets they force feed you daily? Pretty soon their going to replace your passport, credit card, medical history all in this niffty chip they are going to place under your skin!

The Dehumanization of Humanity is going on in errenst! But this alright to the Illuminati because as Cybrog you will achive the Ultimate Goal of Humanity the Ultimate Evolution of Mankind.

The Dehumanization of Humanity to become the ETERNAL Machine.. Devoid of Consciousness of Spirit and Soul which in their eyes is the utmost weakness and holding humanity back from the State of Perfection.

Shady

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Pentagon Pushes for Near-Perfect Regenerative Medicine
By Katie Drummond July 23, 2010 | 8:27 am | Categories: Science!

Military-funded research is already behind some of the most cutting-edge regenerative science. Extreme projects, like bone-fusing cement and muscle-growing cell scaffolds, are rolling into human trials thanks to a $12 million Pentagon grant earlier this year, and Darpa-funded scientists have made rapid strides toward regrowing human limbs.

But the military’s not done yet: The Office of the Secretary of Defense is soliciting small business proposals for two new projects to transform the regeneration of damaged tissue and cartilage, which afflict 85 percent of injured troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The first program would, if successful, replace skin grafting that transplants tissue from one’s own body, or a donor, to an injured area. Instead, medics could use “an advanced topical delivery system” that spurs the regeneration of damaged, degenerated tissue. Grafting poses plenty of challenges, not the least of which is adequate supply — especially when, as the solicitation notes, degenerated musculoskeletal tissues “represent the most common cause of pain and disability worldwide.” Skin grafts are also vulnerable to rejection and infection.

Read More http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/07/pentagon-pushes-for-near-perfect-regenerative-medicine/#ixzz0utKJpDez

Edited by Bluebonnet to conform to 10% rule. Please do not post more than 10% of an article.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 am
GT Truther

Post Another 'teachable moment'
While I could quote any number of statements made since my last post, many of which are eminently quotable, let me keep it simple.

After having slept on this (and not very well, for obvious reasons) I’ll reiterate my belief that personal attacks – name-calling, that is – are like going “poo” on-thread. Allowing them makes us no better than SNEDs. They’re designed to discourage the the target from continuing to post, to put the target on the defensive, and to chill the discussion. They also drag otherwise neutral observers reluctantly into the fray, usually. They have no place here and are a flagrant violation of the Golden Rule. Allowing them to sit while flies gather does no-one any good either, and if we can’t police ourselves in that regard someone needs to remove the poo. There is a difference, too, between “honest criticism” and name-calling, and when things escalate, Admin., that’s when you need to step in and nip things in the bud. Unfortunately, because I’m not intimidated by debunkers (though I have no problem in courteous debate with them, when we both want and observe ‘courteous’), I seem to draw to draw them like a magnet, and it’s no surprise as to why. I’ve been analyzing and describing an event that is horrific in nature, is unwanted by nearly everyone who knows of it, and insisting that people take practical steps to prepare for it. I’m no Noah, but having been attacked for years now like this, I can sure appreciate how he must have felt when he was building his ark and the neighbors all came around to jeer at him.

I do try to be as gracious and even-handed as possible here, and have done so throughout the past 7 years, but it’s also true that I “give as good as I get”. If provoked, I can and will respond in kind, though I still try to always maintain the Other’s basic human dignity without calling them names. “Zingers” in debate, yes. Name-calling, no. So if you keep provoking me into a debate (and I’m not talking about genuine questions or alternative suggestions), please abide by the rules of common courtesy and try to bring a reasonable body of work to actually debate, and maybe we can all learn something.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:10 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

My humblest of apologies to this forum and all those who read.

It is widely known that I have very little tolerance for those who try to promulgate misinformation on others, and I failed in my attempt to engage anyone on this thread, other than Selene, in any kind of meaningful dialog.

If I post anything on this thread, it will be to share information from other perspectives only.

If you elect to read that information, KUDOS to you for wanting to be informed from all perspectives.

If you do not elect to read that information, KUDOS to you as well.

We're all on our own, unique Life path.

My primary mistake was hoping for someone to respond to the information posted in the link I originally shared. I won't be hoping for a response going forward given the nature of this arena.

At least at the end of the day, I know that I have shared the information we all need to make informed and conscious decisions.

And that is all I can do.

Again, my sincerest of apologies to all for letting my emotions get the better of me.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:53 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next