It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:21 am



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:54 am
Posts: 4869
Location: Canada
Post The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 5.0 2010
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Full Disclosure that all men, women & children request, we demand full disclosure.

_________________
Image Please Obey the Golden Rules viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3563&p=40912#p40912


Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 am
Posts: 2162
Location: ALIVE
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Siam wrote:
Quote:
Sky:
L2L wrote:
.......
What is the purpose of a Golden Rule if it isn't being observed??


.....
It is up to the Mod to calm the situation down, defuse it. Her one post should have been moderated, period. The rest of what she said should and does stand, unaltered.
This I agree with the above statement, that an impartial moderator should try to make the peace, although with a possible ELE around the corner all, even moderators have a difficult time. ;) I thank the moderators for there fine work :elephant

What exactly is it that you want for a forum? You protest that you want to argue and fight over different views and ideas, but when one does just that, it's called an attack?? If you chase away all the opposing views, which it looks to me like that is what you are trying to do, what is left? Not a balanced forum at all.

People you should have stood up,
......
:awe This is not our place to chime in just to be opposite. Let us not be lemming to oppose for the sake of opposition. I agree we should stand up for the truth as we see it. How ever for those sitting on the fence to take a position one way or another is not doing anyone a service.

You lost a Good One folks!

Maybe Maybe not, could have been a PSYOP plant, could have been genuine real sincere line of thought/questions that got out hand.
Either way it was her choice to leave.

I would not have made these comments, but feel compelled to do so to defend the honor of those sitting on the side lines, when it was implied that by our silence we were complicit in the loss of a fine member!

I sincerely hope that we can learn to moderate our selfs, because the mess of real world, is I believe in part because we have not learn moderation. :offtobed
MT7


_________________
absolute TRUTH & unconditional love of SOCIAL JUSTICE & PEACE for ALL of HUMANITY.


Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:05 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 am
Posts: 6532
Location: Friendswood, TX
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Quote:
ADMIN NOTICE TO ALL.........

I am breaking my own self imposed BAN on the GT to ENSURE that an already Sad & Unfortunate situation does not get any worse than it already has.

All members have either had their say or had a chance to have one, for those of you that have not spoken yet sorry but you missed your chance so I am now politely asking everyone on this forum to let this situation go so we can all move along.

I am sorry but this particular portion of the GT (the Don & Shawnna Discussion) is now CLOSED.

Thank you for understanding.

Please send complaints to me directly via Private Message or via email at

gtadmin@thegoldenthread.info

The GT will now continue on as it always has on 5.6

L2L
Site Admin


It's over folks. Move along!

_________________
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. - FDR


Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:11 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 2721
Location: Fennell bay N.S.W. (AUS)
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Good I'm glad it's over! ;)

_________________
I am a HIGHLY STRUNG PRIMA DONNA (atari)


Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:12 pm
Profile YIM
Truth Seeker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 pm
Posts: 4
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
And now for something completely different!






Sorry couldn't resist. (too soon?)

_________________
I've tucked my hair up under my hat and gone in and asked them why. Several times..


Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 pm
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
I haven’t said a word about the MTV Shawnna vs. Don Dep claymation death match. But some of you have asked me privately to say a few words ok here goes..

Shawnna You have a `In your face’ aggressive style of debate on top of a `I’m a know it all’ attitude. Otherwise your great, you present deeply interesting counter arguments challenging on top of it.’ You make people think and that’s a good thing. Your `brainy’ and deep at times. That’s also a good thing. BUT that “In your face I know it all you don’t attitude WILL cost you friends in the long run. And one day you’ll sit around and wonder why your alone. Trust me been there done that myself.

Key word to learn Diplomacy and knowing to keep ones mouth shut for the sake of another’s feelings.

Each of us have experienced life and reality within this Universe differently. And one persons “Truth” won’t be exactly the same as yours. Them’s the facts of life.

Your biggest mistake though was `running’ from embarsement after you realized you made a mistake.

The only way we can ever grow as people as loving and gentle people. It means sometimes standing there, as hard as it may be. Is standing there and seeing the tears in the eyes of those we hurt and hearing it from their own lips. Or in this case type. Facing up to our mistakes.


Don Dep..

Don, you’re a cool guy. From Yippie Radical Bank Robber, to community activist, to Rock Band and Star that toured the Eastern Block trying to build bridges to peace between East and West, to being detained at Check Point Charle.. To deep insightful views on politcs and cabal.. I dig you and aways will. In fact I make it point to come to Golden Thread just to read your columns daily.

But your on the very fast fast fast track of trashing your reputation by becoming the mouth piece of Nancy Lieder and cheerleader.

The Saddiest day in the history of the Golden Thread will come January 1st 2013. When the man that was the heart and soul of “The Golden Thread” falls. YOU!

Telling people to “stock up and prepare” is great commendable. But running around like chicken little screaming “The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Nancy the Channeller tells it so!” An’t cool dude!

And I tell you TRUE guy many of the old Golden Thread Old Timers I chat with privately are already shedding tears for the death of King of the Golden Thread.. You.

And as Cher once screamed in one of her movies . I do now to you “SNAP OUT OF IT!”

.. And the Beat Goes On..


Shady


Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:23 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 am
Posts: 6532
Location: Friendswood, TX
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Are we all done with this now? Hmmm?

Let's move along folks. Ya'll had plenty of opportunity to respond in the older thread.

What? There's no good UFO sightings for someone to report on?

Really? Well how about some Nibiru/Planet X?

Nothing? How bout this then?

Is everybody okay?

Do you have everything you need?

Do you have a job?

Do you have enough food to eat?

Are you lonely and need a friend?

Is there anything I can do for you?

Can we all just get along? :heart

How bout singing some Kumbaya?

See! Not nice to mess with a bat $hit crazy liberal now is it? :crylaugh :spit :roflmao

_________________
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. - FDR


Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 2572
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
I got gravimetric data that proves that the elusive Dark twin is too close of planet Earth today:

Using the buoy 55023 as an "apparatus" to measure the Gravity in a sort of modificated: ball-drop method. /Drop up Sea Level in the Coral Sea Bottom.

1 got The Moon, second one is The Dark Twin.

First in this graph will see the deformation pattern of the Full moon of the 26th.

Image
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3981/26th.jpg
...
2
In this second graph of Today we will see a "similar" deformation pattern caused by an object that is round and is near planet Earth today. Full Dark Twin in the Sky? Anyone?

Image
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4903/28j.jpg

3
The Smoking gun is that it got too close that also apear-become visible- in the Magnethosphere Simulation

Image
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4784/twocores1.jpg

Image
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6491/twocores2.jpg

as a rogue double core/Anomaly.


I need Your Input/Comments here, Thank You!

Note:
The complete data are here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&p=29253#p29253

:puter

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1127
Location: BC Canada
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Well Recall, you still don't have me completely sold on the buoy information, I am not sure I can see that. I will go back to the site again and reread it. However the Magnethosphere Simulation your spot on, that I can see. :clap

_________________
Something is going to happen, but what?


Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:54 am
Posts: 4869
Location: Canada
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Shady what part of let it go did you NOT understand.

You had your chance in 5.5 to say something yet you clammed up?

We tried to do this diplomatically yet here you are once again going against what we wish on this board and trying to stir up more Drama!

This is your final WARNING SHADY, this time it's PUBLIC so ALL can see.

Shady Groves wrote:
I haven’t said a word about the MTV Shawnna vs. Don Dep claymation death match. But some of you have asked me privately to say a few words ok here goes..

Shawnna You have a `In your face’ aggressive style of debate on top of a `I’m a know it all’ attitude. Otherwise your great, you present deeply interesting counter arguments challenging on top of it.’ You make people think and that’s a good thing. Your `brainy’ and deep at times. That’s also a good thing. BUT that “In your face I know it all you don’t attitude WILL cost you friends in the long run. And one day you’ll sit around and wonder why your alone. Trust me been there done that myself.

Key word to learn Diplomacy and knowing to keep ones mouth shut for the sake of another’s feelings.

Each of us have experienced life and reality within this Universe differently. And one persons “Truth” won’t be exactly the same as yours. Them’s the facts of life.

Your biggest mistake though was `running’ from embarsement after you realized you made a mistake.

The only way we can ever grow as people as loving and gentle people. It means sometimes standing there, as hard as it may be. Is standing there and seeing the tears in the eyes of those we hurt and hearing it from their own lips. Or in this case type. Facing up to our mistakes.


Don Dep..

Don, you’re a cool guy. From Yippie Radical Bank Robber, to community activist, to Rock Band and Star that toured the Eastern Block trying to build bridges to peace between East and West, to being detained at Check Point Charle.. To deep insightful views on politcs and cabal.. I dig you and aways will. In fact I make it point to come to Golden Thread just to read your columns daily.

But your on the very fast fast fast track of trashing your reputation by becoming the mouth piece of Nancy Lieder and cheerleader.

The Saddiest day in the history of the Golden Thread will come January 1st 2013. When the man that was the heart and soul of “The Golden Thread” falls. YOU!

Telling people to “stock up and prepare” is great commendable. But running around like chicken little screaming “The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Nancy the Channeller tells it so!” An’t cool dude!

And I tell you TRUE guy many of the old Golden Thread Old Timers I chat with privately are already shedding tears for the death of King of the Golden Thread.. You.

And as Cher once screamed in one of her movies . I do now to you “SNAP OUT OF IT!”

.. And the Beat Goes On..


Shady

_________________
Image Please Obey the Golden Rules viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3563&p=40912#p40912


Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
So ok let us assume for one minute that Dick was actually Majestic and had Looking Glass forsight.. ...

Quote:
Cheney & Halliburton implicated in Gulf oil spill



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyVB62gM ... re=related


Washington, D.C. - Former Vice President Dick Cheney and Halliburton are implicated in the British Petroleum Gulf of Mexico oil spill. The ever-growing spill may become known as Dick Cheneys Katrina.


Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 pm
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Threats??? L2L gee thats nice...

Do you think I deliberately posted that???

NO

It posted before I had the chance to read your header on the new thread!



L2L wrote:
Shady what part of let it go did you NOT understand.

You had your chance in 5.5 to say something yet you clammed up?

We tried to do this diplomatically yet here you are once again going against what we wish on this board and trying to stir up more Drama!

This is your final WARNING SHADY, this time it's PUBLIC so ALL can see.

Shady Groves wrote:
I haven’t said a word about the MTV Shawnna vs. Don Dep claymation death match. But some of you have asked me privately to say a few words ok here goes..

Shawnna You have a `In your face’ aggressive style of debate on top of a `I’m a know it all’ attitude. Otherwise your great, you present deeply interesting counter arguments challenging on top of it.’ You make people think and that’s a good thing. Your `brainy’ and deep at times. That’s also a good thing. BUT that “In your face I know it all you don’t attitude WILL cost you friends in the long run. And one day you’ll sit around and wonder why your alone. Trust me been there done that myself.

Key word to learn Diplomacy and knowing to keep ones mouth shut for the sake of another’s feelings.

Each of us have experienced life and reality within this Universe differently. And one persons “Truth” won’t be exactly the same as yours. Them’s the facts of life.

Your biggest mistake though was `running’ from embarsement after you realized you made a mistake.

The only way we can ever grow as people as loving and gentle people. It means sometimes standing there, as hard as it may be. Is standing there and seeing the tears in the eyes of those we hurt and hearing it from their own lips. Or in this case type. Facing up to our mistakes.


Don Dep..

Don, you’re a cool guy. From Yippie Radical Bank Robber, to community activist, to Rock Band and Star that toured the Eastern Block trying to build bridges to peace between East and West, to being detained at Check Point Charle.. To deep insightful views on politcs and cabal.. I dig you and aways will. In fact I make it point to come to Golden Thread just to read your columns daily.

But your on the very fast fast fast track of trashing your reputation by becoming the mouth piece of Nancy Lieder and cheerleader.

The Saddiest day in the history of the Golden Thread will come January 1st 2013. When the man that was the heart and soul of “The Golden Thread” falls. YOU!

Telling people to “stock up and prepare” is great commendable. But running around like chicken little screaming “The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Nancy the Channeller tells it so!” An’t cool dude!

And I tell you TRUE guy many of the old Golden Thread Old Timers I chat with privately are already shedding tears for the death of King of the Golden Thread.. You.

And as Cher once screamed in one of her movies . I do now to you “SNAP OUT OF IT!”

.. And the Beat Goes On..


Shady


Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:59 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Shady, this is for you and your PMs:

I do believe I read something you said recently (no, I'm not going to get into names and particulars of what we just went through, no need to rehash the last volume) about "questioning". That's our stock-in-trade here; it's what we do. Most of us, anyway. The issue has more to do with what Sky apparently picked up on in one of the brief comments I noticed in the past couple of days, in which he referenced what I said about the spiritual war going on. There are at least 2 dynamics going on in this 'spiritual war', but this one that recall15 posted somewhere else is from a contactee that seems to sum up one view really well. I'm posting it because I'm hoping to hear more "questioning" (cool) from you and less name-calling (uncool), derisive snorting about "nutters" and "insane death cults":

recall15, reposting a quote by contactee Cheryl Nelson wrote:
March 18, 2010 at 11:00pm


" There are those who say that talking and informing people about a pole shift and Nibiru induces fear or that the motivation is to scare people.
This simply isn't the case. It has to do with informing people on
what's coming so that they can prepare and be as ready as possible, to
try to save as many lives as possible.
The reason that we inform people is not out of fear but out of love. It
has its base in the positive and not the negative. If it were the other
way around, with....us not saying a thing, then that would be a
bad thing. Speaking out on this matter is a good thing we believe."




I still haven't caught up on the posts from 2 days ago (good move, opening a new volume now) or PMs (apologies to those who haven't heard back), but someone suggested I 'say something', so to get back to our "regularly scheduled programming"......

This was on the front page of Yahoo! News yesterday:

Yahoo News wrote:
By MICHAEL J. CRUMB, Associated Press Writer – Mon Jul 26, 5:33 pm ET
DES MOINES, Iowa – Acres of mud strewn with dead fish greeted hundreds of eastern Iowa residents Monday after a weekend dam break left their lakefront properties overlooking little more than a small stream.
The Lake Delhi dam in Delaware County gave way under the rapidly rising Maquoketa River on Saturday, decimating the nine-mile-long lake and adjacent property values.
....
....
Iowa Homeland Security and Emergency Management Director David Miller said the Lake Delhi dam likely will be eligible for federal assistance because it received aid after major flooding in 2008. If approved, the Federal Emergency Management Agency would pay 75 percent of dam's costs....


Image

More related flooding..............

Image

Image

photos courtesy Associated Press and Yahoo! News

from http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_missing_iowa_lake

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even more interesting, in my RSS feed yesterday, these 3 FEMA disaster declarations appeared -- 2 months late! :hmm

The first one, from South Dakota, says that it was posted on May 13, 2010:
http://www.fema.gov/news/event.fema?id=12851

South Dakota Flooding

Declared May 13, 2010

News

FEMA Team To Offer Helpful Advice On Home Flood Protection, Jun 14
Federal Aid Programs For South Dakota Disaster Recovery, May 13
President Declares Major Disaster For South Dakota, May 13
More News for This Declaration
Designated Counties


Image

Then, clicking on the above map that shows about 50% of South Dakota to receive 'public assistance' under an "emergency disaster", the following comes up, with a date of July 1, 2010:
http://www.gismaps.fema.gov/2010graphic ... c_1915.pdf

FEMA-1915-DR, South Dakota
Disaster Declaration as of 07/01/2010



This was followed immediately by a similar declaration for Mississippi. First, the date shows that FEMA declared a disaster there on May 14, 2010:
http://www.fema.gov/news/event.fema?id=12852

Mississippi Severe Storms, Tornadoes, and Flooding
Declared May 14, 2010


Image

-Assistance Still Available For Tornado, Storm Survivors, Jun 22
-Register Now: Deadlines Near For Mississippi Disaster Survivors, Jun 14
-10 Days Left To Apply For Disaster Unemployment Assistance, Jun 7
-Statewide Disaster Assistance For Mississippians Tops $4.6 Million, Jun 5
-Mold Can Be A Danger After Flooding, Jun 4


Clicking on the above map at the original link takes you to a pdf that indicates the following date:

FEMA-1916-DR, Mississippi
Disaster Declaration as of 05/28/2010


Again; why the slow pace at publishing the information? The declarations are made in the middle of May, but FEMA doesn't make it "official" until weeks or months later, and the public notice appears for the first time more than two months later. :hmm

So, rather than post the same about the New Mexico wildfire, which also warranted a declaration, I went to FEMA's site and found the following list:

2010 Major Disaster Declarations

NUMBER DATE STATE TITLE DESIGNATED COUNTIES
1928 07/27 Iowa Severe Storms and Flooding
1927 07/27 Idaho Severe Storms and Flooding
1926 07/26 Oklahoma Severe Storms, Tornadoes, Straight-line Winds, and Flooding
1925 07/23 Kentucky Severe Storms, Flooding, and Mudslides
1924 07/15 Nebraska Severe Storms, Flooding, and Tornadoes
1923 07/14 Wyoming Flooding
1922 07/10 Montana Severe Storms and Flooding
1921 07/02 Minnesota Severe Storms, Tornadoes, and Flooding
1920 07/01 Maine Severe Storms and Flooding
1919 06/24 Puerto Rico Severe Storms and Flooding
1918 06/24 West Virginia Severe Storms, Flooding, Mudslides, and Landslides
1917 05/24 Oklahoma Severe Storms, Tornadoes, and Straight-Line Winds
1916 05/14 Mississippi Severe Storms, Tornadoes, and Flooding
1915 05/13 South Dakota Flooding
1914 05/13 South Dakota Severe Winter Storm
1913 05/12 New Hampshire Severe Storms and Flooding
1912 05/11 Kentucky Severe Storms, Flooding, Mudslides, and Tornadoes
1911 05/07 California Earthquake
1910 05/06 Maryland Severe Winter Storms and Snowstorms
1909 05/04 Tennessee Severe Storms, Flooding, Straight-Line Winds, and Tornadoes
1908 05/03 Alabama Severe Storms, Tornadoes, Straight-line Winds, and Flooding
1907 04/30 North Dakota Flooding
1906 04/29 Mississippi Severe Storms, Tornadoes, and Flooding
1905 04/27 Virginia Severe Winter Storms and Snowstorms
1904 04/23 Connecticut Severe Storms and Flooding
1903 04/23 West Virginia Severe Winter Storms and Snowstorms
1902 04/21 Nebraska Severe Storms, Ice Jams, and Flooding
1901 04/21 North Dakota Severe Winter Storm
1900 04/19 Minnesota Flooding
1899 04/16 New York Severe Storms and Flooding
1898 04/16 Pennsylvania Severe Winter Storms and Snowstorms
1897 04/02 New Jersey Severe Storms and Flooding
1896 03/31 Delaware Severe Winter Storms and Snowstorms
1895 03/29 Massachusetts Severe Storm and Flooding
1894 03/29 Rhode Island Severe Storms and Flooding
1893 03/29 West Virginia Severe Storms, Flooding, Mudslides, and Landslides
1892 03/29 New Hampshire Severe Winter Storm
1891 03/25 Maine Severe Winter Storms and Flooding
1890 03/24 District of Columbia Severe Winter Storms and Snowstorms
1889 03/23 New Jersey Severe Winter Storm and Snowstorm
1888 03/18 Arizona Severe Winter Storms and Flooding
1887 03/10 South Dakota Severe Winter Storm
1886 03/09 South Dakota Severe Winter Storm and Snowstorm
1885 03/09 Kansas Severe Winter Storms and Snowstorm
1884 03/08 California Severe Winter Storms, Flooding, and Debris and Mud Flows
1883 03/05 Oklahoma Severe Winter Storm
1882 03/03 District of Columbia Severe Winter Storm and Snowstorm
1881 03/02 West Virginia Severe Winter Storm and Snowstorm
1880 03/02 Iowa Severe Winter Storms
1879 02/26 North Dakota Severe Winter Storm
1878 02/25 Nebraska Severe Winter Storms and Snowstorm
1877 02/25 Iowa Severe Winter Storms and Snowstorm
1876 02/25 Oklahoma Severe Winter Storm
1875 02/19 Maryland Severe Winter Storm and Snowstorm
1874 02/16 Virginia Severe Winter Storm and Snowstorm
1873 02/05 New Jersey Snowstorm
1872 02/04 Arkansas Severe Storms and Flooding
1871 02/02 North Carolina Severe Winter Storms and Flooding


The critical thinker might then ask themselves, "how does this compare to previous years?" They also might wonder how information might be presented to blur any uptick. Well, the 'critical thinkers here might want to do some hunting around of their own :sherlock , but just for the sake of comparison, the total number of emergency declarations in 1988 was 11. Last year, there were 59. The above list, which represent a bit over half of a year, already shows 58, which is just one shy of the total number of disasters declared in all of 2009.

Yes, an uptick. In fact, most the past 7 years or more have been quite high, compared to previous years.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm questioning why FEMA is waiting so long to publish Declarations of Disaster. I think it's because if it can be said "oh, that was months ago, nothing new to see here", it tends to lessen any insecurities or fears the public might have. Has anyone else noticed this lately, and if so, what do you make of it?

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3397
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
This is happening elsewhere in the world too Don. We get a fair amount of news on the east here, and I have noticed minimal reporting on some hectic Eastern Weather occurences. So it will be interesting to monitor the amount of news about disasters being admitted to by all governments to see if they are intentionally suppressing such news.

It's noticeable as when they slip a report through - I am always thinking "How the Hell do these people cope with such disruption?"

Example:
Quote:
Worst floods in a decade in China, 30000 trapped - Yahoo! News
28 Jul 2010 ... Floods caused by heavy rains in northeastern China stranded tens of thousands of residents without power Wednesday, as the worst flooding in ...
[url]news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100728/ap_on_re_as/as_china_floods[/url]


Why hide such things? I remember when I saw zero news about the flooding in the midwest usa last year and how people's lives where basically changed forever, let alone the damage to property and nature. No news? Hell I'd rather sympathise with people in need, than constantly hear "BE SURE TO TAKE YOUR VACCINE ... zzzzzz ... IT IS GOOD FOR YOU (trust us- we are doctors!)"

Go figure?

That was a good find on the FEMA info though. :clap

I am glad this stuff gets surfaced here though! Like Recall's data regarding ocean levels - geeky but so cool to know the data exists!

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:04 am
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3397
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
mountaintiger7 wrote:
Siam wrote:
Quote:
Sky:
L2L wrote:
.......
What is the purpose of a Golden Rule if it isn't being observed??


.....
It is up to the Mod to calm the situation down, defuse it. Her one post should have been moderated, period. The rest of what she said should and does stand, unaltered.
This I agree with the above statement, that an impartial moderator should try to make the peace, although with a possible ELE around the corner all, even moderators have a difficult time. ;) I thank the moderators for there fine work :elephant

What exactly is it that you want for a forum? You protest that you want to argue and fight over different views and ideas, but when one does just that, it's called an attack?? If you chase away all the opposing views, which it looks to me like that is what you are trying to do, what is left? Not a balanced forum at all.

People you should have stood up,
......
:awe This is not our place to chime in just to be opposite. Let us not be lemming to oppose for the sake of opposition. I agree we should stand up for the truth as we see it. How ever for those sitting on the fence to take a position one way or another is not doing anyone a service.

You lost a Good One folks!

Maybe Maybe not, could have been a PSYOP plant, could have been genuine real sincere line of thought/questions that got out hand.
Either way it was her choice to leave.

I would not have made these comments, but feel compelled to do so to defend the honor of those sitting on the side lines, when it was implied that by our silence we were complicit in the loss of a fine member!

I sincerely hope that we can learn to moderate our selfs, because the mess of real world, is I believe in part because we have not learn moderation. :offtobed
MT7




Thanks for the response mountaintiger7, I missed some of the flack as per the SHIFT to VOL 5.6

To Siam - my reference to a Spiritual War this planet is suffering was not picking at anyone (I will say it better next time.) It was to note that such things are prevalent all over, and kick you in the backside when you least expect it. To me - that means to be discerning at ALL times as the forces at work rule this planet and have done so since paradise was pooped in.
It is a toboo subject "everywhere" and little consideration is given to the weird things that disrupt our lives fro the spirit plane. I believe it is going to get harsher. Ego is a fickle thing.

We are the targets people, your mind and your Soul is on the trading floor getting shorted on the next dissaster! Be-it personal or Global.

Another observation :hmm In the past few (2?) disruptions here at the GT, was it not after the chiming in of a new member rolling the dice for a few days and then gapping it after meltdown?


Another Hmmmm? :hmm

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:35 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:20 pm
Posts: 271
Location: Lands of the Osage Nation
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Sky wrote:
This is happening elsewhere in the world too Don.

That was a good find on the FEMA info though. :clap

I am glad this stuff gets surfaced here though! Like Recall's data regarding ocean levels - geeky but so cool to know the data exists!


I'm pretty certain I posted the following link here some time ago, but with the direction the conversation has started to flow, I thought I'd re-post this link to the Havaria Information Service map. It's pretty up to the minute and world encompassing with diverse data streams. Try it you'll like it. ;)
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?area=usa&lang=eng

Cheerful huggs to all. May today be your best day ever, Grist

_________________
Silent friends are only good as pallbearers.


Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:45 am
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3397
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Now that is a cool resource Grist - thanks for reposting it. :clap

It's gone straight into my favourites library.

34 Volcanoes erupting presently over the world. Impressive.

One trusts these dudes publish "as is" data only, and don't manipulate numbers?

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:24 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 am
Posts: 6532
Location: Friendswood, TX
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Quote:
Worst floods in a decade in China, 30000 trapped - Yahoo! News


Sky - did you see this picture yesterday? Sorry all, I was a bit busy and unable to post this story. Thanks, Sky!

Image

This morning the BBC is reporting:

Rescue teams in north-east China are working to retrieve 3,000 barrels of chemicals washed into a major river, state media say.

Severe floods washed the barrels, from two chemical storage facilities, into the Songhua river in Jilin city.

Around 400 barrels have been recovered so far by workers at eight stations on the river.

Water quality was being checked and no chemicals had yet been found in the water, state media said.

Several parts of China have been hit by flooding in recent weeks, amid the worst seasonal rains in a decade.

Read more here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-10799219

_________________
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. - FDR


Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:27 am
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3397
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
That's what I mean BB

Imagine that was your neighbourhood? How would you cope?

The scale of these events to disrupt human existence is mind boggling. Be cool to see a graph of the rate of incidents over time for the last 10 years. It seems to be rising slowly but surely.

I am thankful and glad I can live in the mountains.


:shakehead

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:17 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 2179
Location: Los Altos California
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
fran wrote:
STATEMENT FROM DR. MARCI:

"Dr. Dan and myself are encouraged by the recent news concerning the situation in the Gulf of Mexico. While he is unavailable for comment due to excessive workloads, a condition of inaccessibility that we expect to only be increased due to status-change, we have both met over the issue, and have spoken with our entire Team. While the damage from this oil catastrophe is expected to continue, evidence of the destruction to habitats and tar balls washing up on beaches continues, it appears at this moment that the decisions taken by the Eagles Team to deploy the huge number of small Lotus Propagating Units (sent into the Gulf via small remotely controlled vehicles), and larger ISIS-P units, was most probably the RIGHT DECISION AT THE RIGHT TIME. As Director of Science, it appears he may have done something very good. I was pleased to make sure he had the funding necessary to "get the job done.") It was Dan's intention to intervene into the normal microfloral contents of the Northern Gulf, with the Lotus Units. (Many of you have followed the progress of our understanding of Lotus as part of the natural living systems of this earth.) Onsite scientists are reporting EXACTLY what we had hoped to hear about the Gulf's microorganisms, at the EXACT time, if not a bit early. We are presently in the process of having the ISIS-P units returned to shore, then we will dispatch other operatives to retrieve as many of the GPS-sounding Lotus Units as we can find. We know that some of them have rounded the Keys are have even entered the Western Atlantic Ocean. Samples from various areas of the Gulf will be obtained for further measurements. Additionally, we are awaiting results from the Eastern Pacific, from our intervention with the use of the original ISIS-P units. (We hope that the Eastern Pacific's data bears out what we are beginning to suspect.)

Thank you, TEAM! We wish to especially thank BRIAN STANSFIELD and ANN McDOWELL for their tireless and heroic actions in the Gulf Area. Special thanks also goes to EVERYONE who has prayed, meditated, and concentrated positively toward our efforts, and the health of our planet. We also express our love toward everyone who has been working together to fight this environmental crime.

I look forward to meeting many of you, in February, 2011, in FT. McDOWELL, Arizona, at the next meeting of the IUFOC, for the FREE beta testing of our "RELAXATION AND MOOD LIGHTING SYSTEM" ;) - known as "ISIS."

http://ufocongress.com/

See you there.

Marcia A. McDOWELL, Ph.D."


Uncle John here: I posted this in the wrong thread by mistake. Dan and marci outdo themselves again. "retrieve as many of the GPS-sounding Lotus Units" implies that they have cured the gulf problem. This tale ranks up there with the tale of the Cherubim. Perhaps next we will see dan and marci walking on water.


Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:28 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 am
Posts: 6532
Location: Friendswood, TX
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Quote:
Imagine that was your neighbourhood? How would you cope?


Yep, Sky. I'm tellin' ya the hair literally stood up on the back of my neck when I saw that photo. :awe

And MSM is reporting...what? Lindsay Lohan in jail...Wikileaks...Justin Bieber hair do...

:headbang

_________________
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. - FDR


Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:33 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:40 am
Posts: 867
Location: Eastern England
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
UncleJohn wrote:
fran wrote:
STATEMENT FROM DR. MARCI:

"Dr. Dan and myself are encouraged by the recent news concerning the situation in the Gulf of Mexico. While he is unavailable for comment due to excessive workloads, a condition of inaccessibility that we expect to only be increased due to status-change, we have both met over the issue, and have spoken with our entire Team. While the damage from this oil catastrophe is expected to continue, evidence of the destruction to habitats and tar balls washing up on beaches continues, it appears at this moment that the decisions taken by the Eagles Team to deploy the huge number of small Lotus Propagating Units (sent into the Gulf via small remotely controlled vehicles), and larger ISIS-P units, was most probably the RIGHT DECISION AT THE RIGHT TIME. As Director of Science, it appears he may have done something very good. I was pleased to make sure he had the funding necessary to "get the job done.") It was Dan's intention to intervene into the normal microfloral contents of the Northern Gulf, with the Lotus Units. (Many of you have followed the progress of our understanding of Lotus as part of the natural living systems of this earth.) Onsite scientists are reporting EXACTLY what we had hoped to hear about the Gulf's microorganisms, at the EXACT time, if not a bit early. We are presently in the process of having the ISIS-P units returned to shore, then we will dispatch other operatives to retrieve as many of the GPS-sounding Lotus Units as we can find. We know that some of them have rounded the Keys are have even entered the Western Atlantic Ocean. Samples from various areas of the Gulf will be obtained for further measurements. Additionally, we are awaiting results from the Eastern Pacific, from our intervention with the use of the original ISIS-P units. (We hope that the Eastern Pacific's data bears out what we are beginning to suspect.)

Thank you, TEAM! We wish to especially thank BRIAN STANSFIELD and ANN McDOWELL for their tireless and heroic actions in the Gulf Area. Special thanks also goes to EVERYONE who has prayed, meditated, and concentrated positively toward our efforts, and the health of our planet. We also express our love toward everyone who has been working together to fight this environmental crime.

I look forward to meeting many of you, in February, 2011, in FT. McDOWELL, Arizona, at the next meeting of the IUFOC, for the FREE beta testing of our "RELAXATION AND MOOD LIGHTING SYSTEM" ;) - known as "ISIS."

http://ufocongress.com/

See you there.

Marcia A. McDOWELL, Ph.D."


Uncle John here: I posted this in the wrong thread by mistake. Dan and marci outdo themselves again. "retrieve as many of the GPS-sounding Lotus Units" implies that they have cured the gulf problem. This tale ranks up there with the tale of the Cherubim. Perhaps next we will see dan and marci walking on water.


UJ, it's amazing what you can see with a pair of old German WW2 binoculars with Carl Zeiss lenses. ;)

Image


Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:56 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:20 pm
Posts: 271
Location: Lands of the Osage Nation
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
ROFL ROFL.. Awww MJC... what a hoot. Many thanks for the graphic. So fitting indeed. :roflmao

_________________
Silent friends are only good as pallbearers.


Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 am
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Umm I wouldn't laugh at them so quick....


USA TODAY July 28th

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/201 ... ials_N.htm

Quote:
Missing oil in Gulf baffles officials

IMPACT OF OIL SPILL ON GULF


By Rick Jervis, USA TODAY
NEW ORLEANS — For more than three months, Gulf Coast residents and federal officials have asked where the oil spill was headed and how much damage it would deliver.

Now, a new, equally baffling question looms: Where has the oil gone?

......."What we're trying to figure out is: Where is all the oil at?" said retired Coast Guard admiral Thad Allen, the oil response's federal overseer. "There's still a lot of oil that's unaccounted for."

Federal scientists estimate that 126 million to 218 million gallons have spilled into the Gulf since the start of the spill. About 80 million gallons of that has been skimmed, burned off or captured in containment efforts — leaving at least 40 million gallons of crude unaccounted for.



mjc wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:
fran wrote:
STATEMENT FROM DR. MARCI:

"Dr. Dan and myself are encouraged by the recent news concerning the situation in the Gulf of Mexico. While he is unavailable for comment due to excessive workloads, a condition of inaccessibility that we expect to only be increased due to status-change, we have both met over the issue, and have spoken with our entire Team. While the damage from this oil catastrophe is expected to continue, evidence of the destruction to habitats and tar balls washing up on beaches continues, it appears at this moment that the decisions taken by the Eagles Team to deploy the huge number of small Lotus Propagating Units (sent into the Gulf via small remotely controlled vehicles), and larger ISIS-P units, was most probably the RIGHT DECISION AT THE RIGHT TIME. As Director of Science, it appears he may have done something very good. I was pleased to make sure he had the funding necessary to "get the job done.") It was Dan's intention to intervene into the normal microfloral contents of the Northern Gulf, with the Lotus Units. (Many of you have followed the progress of our understanding of Lotus as part of the natural living systems of this earth.) Onsite scientists are reporting EXACTLY what we had hoped to hear about the Gulf's microorganisms, at the EXACT time, if not a bit early. We are presently in the process of having the ISIS-P units returned to shore, then we will dispatch other operatives to retrieve as many of the GPS-sounding Lotus Units as we can find. We know that some of them have rounded the Keys are have even entered the Western Atlantic Ocean. Samples from various areas of the Gulf will be obtained for further measurements. Additionally, we are awaiting results from the Eastern Pacific, from our intervention with the use of the original ISIS-P units. (We hope that the Eastern Pacific's data bears out what we are beginning to suspect.)

Thank you, TEAM! We wish to especially thank BRIAN STANSFIELD and ANN McDOWELL for their tireless and heroic actions in the Gulf Area. Special thanks also goes to EVERYONE who has prayed, meditated, and concentrated positively toward our efforts, and the health of our planet. We also express our love toward everyone who has been working together to fight this environmental crime.

I look forward to meeting many of you, in February, 2011, in FT. McDOWELL, Arizona, at the next meeting of the IUFOC, for the FREE beta testing of our "RELAXATION AND MOOD LIGHTING SYSTEM" ;) - known as "ISIS."

http://ufocongress.com/

See you there.

Marcia A. McDOWELL, Ph.D."


Uncle John here: I posted this in the wrong thread by mistake. Dan and marci outdo themselves again. "retrieve as many of the GPS-sounding Lotus Units" implies that they have cured the gulf problem. This tale ranks up there with the tale of the Cherubim. [b] Perhaps next we will see dan and marci walking on water.


UJ, it's amazing what you can see with a pair of old German WW2 binoculars with Carl Zeiss lenses. ;)

Image


Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:38 am
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 5708
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Just ot add for historical record.

During World War II the Gulf of Mexico was regularlly patroled by the German Wolf Pack U Boats, Literally in some cases only mile off shore and running ground on the sand bars.

They would pick off the Frighter traffic coming out of New Orleans as well as military targets.

Wreak sites are today a HOT tourist dive attraction.


Das Boot (1981) - Convoy attack - English subtitles



A hats off slaute to ALL Submarine crews both US and other. Its one thing to be a soilder on the open battle field but its far far different when your "Crash Depth" and having to stand and listen for depth charges rolling off your haul on your sonar knowing one leak in your haul even so small means instant death.


Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:01 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.