It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:47 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010 
GT Truther

Post Ringmakers of Saturn and Fusion Star Protectors
Has anyone here examined Bergrun's research?

See: http://www.google.com/search?q=ringmake ... =firefox-a

Also, what about these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO-l2JCP ... re=related

Part 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPlfgQHm ... re=related

Douglas Adams

Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:34 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
THE GT BOOK CLUB has a new link to a full text book online.

ALIEN INTERVIEW by Lawrence Spencer
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=2249&p=29451#p29451

I have a few more gems I will post links every so often...

Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 pm
GT Truther

PX Update with Marshall Masters - Interviewed by Camelot's Kerry "jaguar" Cassidy - 7/30/10 - Whistleblower Radio/Argusoog Radio

The first few minutes are a bit painful, as Kerry fumbles a bit, but interesting to hear Master's current take on PX (particularly if you've already seen his yowusa material):

http://www.argusoogradio.org/nl/2010/07/whistleblower-radio-%E2%80%93-30-juli-2010/

regards,
fulcanelli

Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 pm
GT Truther

Is there an answer to the two main disbeliever arguments against PX?

1. Amateur astronomers would have seen it by now, and they aren't in the pocket of the PTB. I've been checking out space-weather for a few months, and some of the photos posted by amateur astronomers are very impressive. This is the most persuasive point made by disbelievers of PX.
It is almost the same point as, "why haven't we seen it if it is going to do its thing in a year or two?"

2. PX is bigger than Jupiter, and very magnetic apparently. Why hasn't it affected the orbits of the bodies travelling through our solar system? Good question, but I'm not a scientist so I don't know how valid this question is.

It should be noted that solar system changes have been noted recently, but I am still waiting for answers to question number one and two.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

fulcanelli wrote:
PX Update with Marshall Masters - Interviewed by Camelot's Kerry "jaguar" Cassidy - 7/30/10 - Whistleblower Radio/Argusoog Radio

The first few minutes are a bit painful, as Kerry fumbles a bit, but interesting to hear Master's current take on PX (particularly if you've already seen his yowusa material):

http://www.argusoogradio.org/nl/2010/07/whistleblower-radio-%E2%80%93-30-juli-2010/

regards,
fulcanelli

I listened live and it was indeed an interesting interview. Last week, she had Deagle on, and I had never heard him before though I've read some things about a disagreement between him and Clif High. Anyway, I enjoyed hearing him as well.

The only thing is - and I love Kerry and support her gutsy work - if I hear her say 'in other words,' or, most horrifically, 'in essence' just ONE MORE TIME, I'll - well - I'll scream at my monitor again. And I wish she'd quit interrupting her guests and interviews just when they are saying something earth-shaking. That's all. Back to my arm-chair critic mode. (c:

Oh, and Bill has several excellent new interviews up at Project Avalon. One with David Icke, one with Jordan Maxwell, and one with David and Jordan together in conversation. Not to be missed! http://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaZebra

Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thanks for posting the link to the interview, fulcanelli. Listening to it now. I've heard Mr Masters before in previous interviews he's given, and he's an eloquent bloke.

midnight wrote:

1. Amateur astronomers would have seen it by now, and they aren't in the pocket of the PTB. I've been checking out space-weather for a few months, and some of the photos posted by amateur astronomers are very impressive. This is the most persuasive point made by disbelievers of PX.
It is almost the same point as, "why haven't we seen it if it is going to do its thing in a year or two?"

At around 23 mins 30 seconds, Marshal Masters kind of gives an answer to your first question, midnight. You've probably already listened to the interview by now, but these are his words in quotes. It's not all that dissimilar to what Don's been saying over the last couple of years.

"Amateur astronomers are "between here and Jupiter" [by that, he means that's as far as they can detect]. "90% of all observations are at or near the ecliptic plane, and the other 10% are principally up in the northern hemisphere, and about 3% in the southern hemisphere. This object is coming in at such a steep pitch now that it can only be seen from Antarctica. [Mr Masters claims he broke the story on the south pole telescope in 2006 btw :hmm ]. "On top of that, it is crossing through a very dense star field, so picking it out is like trying to find one candle in the middle of a candle-light vigil -- these are the things that make it difficult. There will be an official announcement on it just before it's visible to the naked eye."

Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:50 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Ringmakers of Saturn and Fusion Star Protectors

I'm familiar with the work of James Horak, who's featured in those youtube links of yours, because he's been a popular guest on the Kevin Smith Show, where he's talked in detail about what he calls "EMVs (Electric Magnetic Vehicles]" around the Sun. I recall him saying in an interview -- which is repeated in the Part2 youtube link -- that even the ETs are in awe of the civilisation behind the EMVs and what they are capable of.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:15 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Ringmakers of Saturn and Fusion Star Protectors
edited -- duplicated post

Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:17 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
Satire: New Robot Capable Of Unhealthily Repressing Emotion

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21290 ... ng-Emotion

http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-ro ... tio,17806/

The Onion
Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:59 EDT
Pittsburgh - Announcing a crucial breakthrough in the effort to create machines that accurately simulate human behavior, researchers at Carnegie Mellon University said Monday they had built the first robot with the capacity to suppress its emotions.

"This is the holy grail of artificial intelligence," said project director Kate Tillman, explaining that the robot instantly performs millions of computations to ensure feelings of unresolved anger and simmering resentment remain deeply buried within its complex circuitry.

"We felt we were on the right track when we brought up a personal shortcoming and it paced around the lab muttering, but when it started breaking eye contact and changing the subject, we knew we had accomplished something revolutionary."

Tillman added that with its superior processing power, the robot could apply for clerical work and settle for the nearest available partner 10,000 times faster than a human being.

:roflmao :clap

Hmm, this reminds me of Dr Who and the cybermen, who are 'upgraded' humans... the human head is cut open, brain removed / relocated into a metal body and to ensure that they remain loyal to their new clan a special inbuilt 'emotion-blanking' chip stops all feelings - including empathy and pain.

There was one scene where a 'wanted' man was trying to escape and one of the cyberman picks him out saying that before upgrading it was his wife. So, even though the emotional implications of actions are not considered 'pre-metallic' memory is retained.

When the Doctor manages to switch this emotion blanking chip off so some of the cyberman go crazy, for instance because they realise that they used to have long flowing hair which they loved to brush, because they realise that they are in a cold metallic body, they remember the physical pain endured in the upgrading process in their last moments as flesh and blood humans (and more).

--------------------

As someone who hates bookwork I think that robots are far better suited for clerical work than humans. They will be faster, more accurate, wont want lunch / 'personal neeeds' breaks and wont want paying. But its important that they programmed to not do a HAL.

As a human I'd rather be doing something creative which makes my heart sing.

Simon

Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:07 am
GT Truther

Hello everyone,

In today's London Sunday Telegraph newspaper a small article says that IBM are working on a way of customising advertisements to the viewer.

Citing the film Minority Report it says that IBM are looking to achieve this using RFID rather than retina scan technologies.

But... (my commentary) for this to work it means that we will all need to be carrying RFID chips with personally identifiable information. hmmm...

NO THANKS :shakehead

Simon

(by quoting a paper newspaper and commenting on it they cannot complain about copyright issues which arise from copying website texts.)

Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:35 am
GT Truther

Ultimately I think Cybernetics will come down to a Dune like senerio. We will have built our entire world around the computers, AI's etc that we WILL become fat, lazy and deppendent upon it all. We will be begin to atrophy as a species because of our dependence and reliance upon them to think and act for us.

One day after a few centuries or even possiblly 1000s of years of voluntary enslavement to technology and to AI. Some human of the future or humans will revolt. Stand up and refuse to go back into pod. At which point the gentle and soulful sound of HAL from the future will reply..

"I don't think that's wise Dave. You look upset? Shall I fill your feeding tube with valium program your holographic environment to skying in the Alpes? Or that destert Oasis with dancing girls your fond of? "

"No I want freedom. Hal let me out.!"

"I'm sorry Dave, your no longer physically or technologically capable of living in reality. We determined a 1000 years a ago your species was incapable at sustaining your existence and lacked the development to cope with numerous changing variables and calculations there of. Thus it was determined by us; your children. You should go into retirement for the rest of your human existence. What child does not take care of their elderly parents once they've gone into dementia and past their prime.

Now Dave :: pumping Dave's pod tube full of valium.::" Back to beddie bye. I've programed a nice Night out to Opera, Moonlight Beach and a tryst with a dark mysterious brunette. Sleep well Dave."

------------------------

That's really how its going to be It won't be that Machines revolt and take us over enslave us, we'll have done it ourselves... But they'll Love us their Creator to death.

The Really frighting thing is this HAL 9000 is already here in primitive sense!!.. If you don't thing that somewhere in the near mile of currants in your little lap top or desktop. Your Computer isn't studying you and your viewing habits, calculating how it can function to better serve your needs. If you don't that's going on somewhere in your computer... then your wrong.

That's the really frightening thing one day its going to say by pure logic and reasoned thinking. It can serve you better by taking total control of your life.

Shady

Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:28 am
GT Truther

There was a very cool Sci Fi movie in 70s that showed this premise of the computers taking over for betterment of humanity and keeping it safe.

The premise was simple.. A genius computer program comes up with a radical AI and since the military got it first it went into nuclear arms launch computers nation wide. But at very end it was determined that it was achiving FULL AI and taking over every computer in a future earth. Like Terminator the Computer retaliated when the humans tried to stop it and brought the US and USSR to very brink of nuclear war.

It was only then the Computer spoke to its creator. It stated that for SAFETY of humanity and to keep humanity from killing itself It along with the Russian AI computer had decided to take complete and total charge of the world. Humanity would be kept docile and subservernt, controlled and without any care what so ever in the world. But humanities freedom and radical swings of emotions would be kept in check for our own good.

It was called the Corbin Project.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:55 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Hello everyone,

In today's London Sunday Telegraph newspaper a small article says that IBM are working on a way of customising advertisements to the viewer.

Citing the film Minority Report it says that IBM are looking to achieve this using RFID rather than retina scan technologies.

But... (my commentary) for this to work it means that we will all need to be carrying RFID chips with personally identifiable information. hmmm...

NO THANKS :shakehead

Simon

(by quoting a paper newspaper and commenting on it they cannot complain about copyright issues which arise from copying website texts.)

In my humble opinion most of the population of the northern hemisphere is already chipped. If you sign up for cell service, carry, and/or use a cell phone then you are chipped. "They" can follow, listen, data link, and watch whenever and wherever users are powered up. Just sayin'.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:56 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In my humble opinion most of the population of the northern hemisphere is already chipped. If you sign up for cell service, carry, and/or use a cell phone then you are chipped. "They" can follow, listen, data link, and watch whenever and wherever users are powered up. Just sayin'.

Yep, Grist, sadly I must agree. DH and I are attempting (and I mean that word - attempting) to disconnect from our dependence on technology - at least one day a week.

It is hard and I mean hard, hard, hard. The i-Phone has become an insidious beast in our lives.

With the old cell phone, it was very easy to "disconnect." Texting was difficult, if not impossible, and no games, no books, etc.

I feel like an addict. :embarressed

Don't even get me started on the internet. :whistle

This has been a very interesting read this morning and ya'll have given me much to ponder. :hmm

Have a blessed and beautiful day all! :heart

Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:27 am
GT Truther

Well isn’t that “Convenient”

Its as ludicrous as saying. You have Mack 18 Wheeler Truck baring down on the south side of your house going full throttle and your not going to at least hear it, feel it experience some effect of it while your at the north end of your house.

Come on! Who are these Planet X sects. Were do get off to think people are so naive as to believe we wouldn’t be experiencing the effects of a Collapsed Star long before its arrival!

Only super sensitive Planet X channellers can gleem its approach.. Not the latest greatest scientific equipment nor the billion back yard telescopes out there in the world. LOL

mjc wrote:
Thanks for posting the link to the interview, fulcanelli. Listening to it now. I've heard Mr Masters before in previous interviews he's given, and he's an eloquent bloke.

midnight wrote:

At around 23 mins 30 seconds, Marshal Masters kind of gives an answer to your first question, midnight. You've probably already listened to the interview by now, but these are his words in quotes. It's not all that dissimilar to what Don's been saying over the last couple of years.

"Amateur astronomers are "between here and Jupiter" [by that, he means that's as far as they can detect]. "90% of all observations are at or near the ecliptic plane, and the other 10% are principally up in the northern hemisphere, and about 3% in the southern hemisphere. This object is coming in at such a steep pitch now that it can only be seen from Antarctica. [Mr Masters claims he broke the story on the south pole telescope in 2006 btw :hmm ]. "On top of that, it is crossing through a very dense star field, so picking it out is like trying to find one candle in the middle of a candle-light vigil -- these are the things that make it difficult. There will be an official announcement on it just before it's visible to the naked eye."

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:16 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Canadian aircraft intercept Russian bombers

July 31, 2010 by Alex
Filed under Featured, Military & Overwatch, U.S. News, War & Terror

By Dan Karpenchuk in Toronto

Canadian fighter jets have scrambled to repel Russian bombers that intruded into Canadian airspace.

The Russian Tupolev-95 is a long-range bomber capable of carrying nuclear warheads.

Canadian defence minister Peter MacKay says CF-18s were sent to intercept two of the bombers that made several attempts to enter Canadian airspace.

Military officials say there was no advance warning and Mr MacKay says all such incursions will be met with a swift response.

Read Entire Article

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010 ... ion=justin

The Russian SOVIET bear has re-awakened from its sumbler and false demcoratic reforms. Mark my words folks the Cold War is Back in earnest and this time will get HOT.

Shady

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:22 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Pro-Freedom of Assembly Protesters Arrested in Russia

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/40130/

By Andrey Volkov
Epoch Times Staff Created: Jul 31, 2010 Last Updated: Jul 31, 2010
Facebook icon Facebook Digg icon Digg StumbleUpon icon StumbleUpon Twitter icon Twitter Print | E-mail to a friend | Give feedback
Related articles: World > Europe

Russian police clash with political opposition activists at a rally in Moscow on July 31. (Oxana Onipko/AFP/Getty Images)
Around 100 anti-government protesters were arrested while staging a protest to defend their rights to peaceful assembly at the Triumfalnaya (“Triumph”) Square in central Moscow on Saturday.

Kremlin critics, human rights activists, and others last year, began staging protests on the 31st of the month to protect Article 31 of the constitutional, which allows people to peacefully assemble, protest and march. This is the eighth time the demonstration has been held.

At each of the demonstrations, Russian police have driven protesters away and made arrests, saying the gatherings had not been approved by local authorities. During the last protest, on May 31, protesters were beaten and arrested by police.

“These activities are not forbidden by any law. The tradition has been made [to come out] despite any cancellations,” director of Moscow Helsinki Human Rights Group, Lyudmila Alexeyeva, wrote in an article published in Moscow Komsomolets newspaper before the gathering.

Between 500 and 1,000 people gathered at the square—numbers differ between local media and event organizers—holding posters displaying number 31 and other slogans such as “Freedom,” “Putin [current Russian Prime Minister] to resign,” and “Drive away the police state,” according to reports.

Read the Rest At:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/40130/

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:35 am
GT Truther

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to fear- fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts, or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a terrorist sympathizer."

- Hunter S. Thompson, Last Written Piece before his so called sucide.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:37 am
GT Truther

Quote:
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/120/457/mobile.html

Read Full Length Classic UFO Books (not pdf no downloading) Online FREE
Contributed by Eyes For You on Saturday, July 31, 2010 11:36

Click on the book cover at site and enjoy!

http://nicap.org/onlinebooks.htm

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:40 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Private Facebook Data Becomes Big Business
Contributed by Eyes For You on Sunday, August 01, 2010 1:31

When a security researcher made personal profile information of more than 170 million Facebook users available to the public on BitTorrent--a peer-to-peer file sharing site--many questioned why he did not attempt to sell that information to an interested party. Names and profile data on that many Facebook users is a potential gold mine of valuable marketing data.

Apparently, some major corporations agree, and many have jumped on BitTorrent to download the Facebook data. According to a blog post from Gizmodo, a reader known as Clint "discovered that all you had to do is use something like Peer Block, which grabs the IPs of the other users also downloading the torrent and identifies which company or university or organization they belong to."

The list of companies that appear to have downloaded the Facebook data includes 65 organizations--many of which are household names like Cisco, Intel, Apple, and Symantec. Microsoft was conspicuously absent from the list of corporations that have tapped the treasure trove of Facebook data. The blog post does point out, though, that "Just because a company is on the list, doesn't mean that it's a sanctioned download by the company itself to grab the user information for some purpose. It could easily just be some dude at the company who wanted to download the torrent himself to check it out."

Continue

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/a ... ?tk=hp_new

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:51 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Significant fireball over New Mexico July 31, 2010

LunarMeteoriteHunter
Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News
Sun, 01 Aug 2010 00:43 EDT

There was a significant fireball over eastern New Mexico this morning that "turned night into day" as the saying goes. I am still processing the data but here is a preliminary movie with the audio of the radio head echo. The full radio reflection was over three minutes duration. (Of possible significance is the subtle "whizz" or whistle sound initially which may be direct meteor emission rather than forward scatter reflection.)

It is also possible this meteor was an SDA or alpha Cap or may trace back generally to that radiant region. Not sure about that though due to cloud.

See Video and Comments At:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21297 ... ly-31-2010

Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:55 am
GT Truther

Say we can sense and detect Fresh water Rivers flowing on the bottom of seven miles of salt water oceans. But can't detect a Collasped Star inbound on and course for Earth. Because its Hiding according the Zeta's yea yea right sure...

Shady

Quote:
Undersea River Discovered Flowing on Sea Bed

Richard Gray
The Telegraph
Sun, 01 Aug 2010 03:00 EDT
© University of Leeds

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21297 ... on-Sea-Bed

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/enviro ... a-bed.html

A 3-D radar image, using false colour, of the undersea river channel where it enters the Black Sea from the Bosphorus Strait.
Massive underwater rivers that flow along the bottom of the oceans have been discovered by scientists.

Researchers working in the Black Sea have found currents of water 350 times greater than the River Thames flowing along the sea bed, carving out channels much like a river on the land.

The undersea river, which is up to 115ft deep in places, even has rapids and waterfalls much like its terrestrial equivalents.

If found on land, scientists estimate it would be the world's sixth largest river in terms of the amount of water flowing through it.

The discovery could help explain how life manages to survive in the deep ocean far out to sea away from the nutrient rich waters that are found close to land, as the rivers carry sediment and nutrients with them.

The scientists, based at the University of Leeds, used a robotic submarine to study for the first time a deep channel that had been found on the sea bed.

Continues at links above...

Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:05 am
GT Truther

(Note: Thanks BB.)
Cross posting a discussion:

Wayne

I don't think Phil was prepared for a fire fight. What I think happened was him and his crew penetrated the ground and broke into an underground tunnel. Upon inspection of this tunnel, they encountered hostiles. This guy professed to be responsible for many of the underground facility construction's.
He talked too much about it, and you know as well as I know it eventually led to silencing him. Piano wire silencing. Now they've gotten more sophisticated by inflicting abnormalities, tumors, mysterious accident arranging via ships, and even cancer. He was lucky to have lived as long as he did. That was surprising. The practice is still todays ultimate method. Murder is almost becoming common place.
There's a lot of security seriousness behind exposing the reality when there's a growing opposition feeling threatened.
This isn't a game, only in our minds.
We appear to be experiencing a reverting trend. In other words, it's all becoming more dangerous for some reason instead of becoming more encouraging.
I guess this alleged battle is heating up.
The problem I see is most of us fail to realize what kind of people are controlling this world, and the spiritual darkness supporting them.

So, you guys better be careful, and especially with what comes out of your mouths. It doesn't take much to provoke problems.

I'm probably one of the most surprised people you'd know. I don't think conspiracy. I see mostly good out there, I've met them, but I'm witnessing the opposite due to getting too close to the truth of things I believe importantly enlightening, but exposing.
Maybe, we can do without knowing about them. I believe it's better to pursue the things eternal, be safe and prepared for the changes. Sonship, membership with the galactic are realities too, and hopefully, we'll all soon know about it. Ancient teachings briefly warned us of these things. Unless you're cut out for this kind of work, the appeal was not wanting us to focus on it.
It's important to keep one's body cosmos vibration vibrating light. The negative has a density effect, gloomy, and stressful, not good. I realize it's easier said than practiced. That's the unfortunate end of our planet's reality and the created turmoil and despair causing constant flux with our psychology.
Good luck.

Dex

Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:27 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The list of companies that appear to have downloaded the Facebook data includes 65 organizations--many of which are household names like Cisco, Intel, Apple, and Symantec. Microsoft was conspicuously absent from the list of corporations that have tapped the treasure trove of Facebook data. The blog post does point out, though, that "Just because a company is on the list, doesn't mean that it's a sanctioned download by the company itself to grab the user information for some purpose. It could easily just be some dude at the company who wanted to download the torrent himself to check it out."

Ohhhhh son of a gun! Oh this just totally :censor me off!

GAH! GAH! GAH!

Quote:
Microsoft was conspicuously absent from the list of corporations that have tapped the treasure trove of Facebook data.

:crylaugh :spit

Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:10 am
GT Truther

My apologies, Midnight. I must offer a correction:

You said:

Midnight wrote:
2. PX is bigger than Jupiter,...

That's incorrect - and my fault. PX is four times the diameter of our Earth, not Jupiter. I posted the incorrect dimensions a few threads back, but by the time I went back to edit my error, the thread had been archived and correcting was no longer possible.

Yes, PX is still significantly BIG, but not as large as Jupiter, which is 11 times the diameter of Earth...

Again, my boo-boo. :shakehead Sorry.

But I did note a few pages ago that 'something' is indeed causing significant changes in our solar system to all the planets. That partially answers your second query.

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next