It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:03 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
=== WHO IS PLAYING THIS HAARP ? ===

According to a recent Camelot video featuring Dr Bill Deagle, Bill said that the primary purpose for the HAARP
system is for a Torsion Vortex Imagining system. This system uses a phase conjugate cross product which
allows them to look through solid objects and as deep as 5 miles through the earths crust. So, one of the
primary purposes for contrails according to Dr Deagle is the aerial spraying of some of the following substances.
Aluminum, Thorium, Barium and you guessed it Mercury. These heavy metals are distrubted in the upper
Troposphere between 75k-85k feet. In essence they created a large phase conjugate mirror out of the upper
troposphere. Now I want to know who is playing this HAARP and what specifically are they looking for. Past
civilizations and their technologies... ?

===

In a video on youtube of David Sereda interviewing Dr Boyd Bushman, Dr Bushman stated that they were
creating a new power source "Beyond Nuclear" . This would be the QSD or Quantum Storage device which I
wrote about some time ago.

===

Bectel looking for ancient artifacts using GPRS in the area of Babylon. I also wrote about this some time ago
and I have also learned that a French and German Archaeologist teamed up to decipher tablets dating back
10,000 BC. Yes, you heard right and it was in the same place that Bectel was searching for artifacts. Were
they really searching for ancient technology ? In the Camelot video with Dr Pete Peterson, Dr Peterson
believes this is and was the case.

===

Connecting the dots... Where does this all go... ? I am working on a new hypothesis. More later...

===

Has anyone read "The Facade"... ?
http://www.facadethebook.com/index.htm

===

PhaTz..

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:43 pm
GT Truther

And some "Cross" objects on COR2:

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/3850/4au.jpg

Nibiru and their moons swirl...

Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:

According to a recent Camelot video featuring Dr Bill Deagle, Bill said that the primary purpose for the HAARP
system is for a Torsion Vortex Imagining system. This system uses a phase conjugate cross product which
allows them to look through solid objects and as deep as 5 miles through the earths crust. So, one of the
primary purposes for contrails according to Dr Deagle is the aerial spraying of some of the following substances.
Aluminum, Thorium, Barium and you guessed it Mercury. These heavy metals are distrubted in the upper
Troposphere between 75k-85k feet. In essence they created a large phase conjugate mirror out of the upper
troposphere. Now I want to know who is playing this HAARP and what specifically are they looking for. Past
civilizations and their technologies... ?

===

In a video on youtube of David Sereda interviewing Dr Boyd Bushman, Dr Bushman stated that they were
creating a new power source "Beyond Nuclear" . This would be the QSD or Quantum Storage device which I
wrote about some time ago.

===

Bectel looking for ancient artifacts using GPRS in the area of Babylon. I also wrote about this some time ago
and I have also learned that a French and German Archaeologist teamed up to decipher tablets dating back
10,000 BC. Yes, you heard right and it was in the same place that Bectel was searching for artifacts. Were
they really searching for ancient technology ? In the Camelot video with Dr Pete Peterson, Dr Peterson
believes this is and was the case.

===

Connecting the dots... Where does this all go... ? I am working on a new hypothesis. More later...

===

Has anyone read "The Facade"... ?
http://www.facadethebook.com/index.htm

===

PhaTz..

Precisely I'm fed up with the F***ING GOVT. They want more TOYS then the E.T's Are dishing out! :flame

Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:22 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Abbot's Hospital Cuts "operation" GAME!
This IS F :censor Hysterical!!

Instuctions GRAB THE FORCEPS AND REMOVE ABBOTS ORGANS REMOVE THEM BY PULLING THEM THROUGH THE LITTLE RED ARROWS

http://www.abbottshospitalcuts.com/

HOWEVER::

This website and game are not endorsed or approved by Hasbro Inc or Hasbro International Inc, the owners of the board game "Operation".

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:53 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Quote:
Is your Facebook friend an International UFO Spy?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/118/614/mobile.html

Contributed by freepressinternational.com on Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:58

http://www.amazon.com/Spies-Lies-Polygr ... 897&sr=8-1

(STARpod.org) -- US intelligence officials, and their private sector associates, have been exposing themselves to the international on-line UFO community for years.

Is your UFO friend on Facebook an international spy?

In 2006, I suggested that inexplicable contacts and comments from persons known to work at the highest levels of the intelligence community were evidence of an on-line collection effort aimed at using the UFO community to penetrate into the minds of defense industry scientists and their foreign associates.

A recent on-line security test, reported by numerous mainstream media sources, is a classic example of the methods used for on-line elicitation and intelligence collection.

Moderated by Bluebonnet to comply with copyright laws.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:06 am
GT Truther

Post CIA, GOOGLE to purchase own 'Web-bot' type of company
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Precisely I'm fed up with the F***ING GOVT. They want more TOYS then the E.T's Are dishing out! :flame

:spit

ROTF&LMFAO!!! Gotta be the quote of the week, at least! Between this quip and mjc's snapshot of D&M walking on water, I feel a helluva lot better today. Laughter IS the best medicine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Note to PhaTz: We discussed 'The Facade' here years ago, though the readership was much different at the time.....apparently the early days of the DB saga were the inspiration, or so it appeared to Marci and myself after scrutinizing some of the data.}

CIA and Google To Get Their Very Own 'Web-Bots'

Noah Shactman, in the Danger Room of Wired's online magazine wrote:

Exclusive: Google, CIA Invest in ‘Future’ of Web Monitoring
By Noah Shachtman
July 28, 2010 |
7:30 pm |
Categories: Spies, Secrecy and Surveillance

The company is called Recorded Future, and it scours tens of thousands of websites, blogs and Twitter accounts to find the relationships between people, organizations, actions and incidents — both present and still-to-come. In a white paper, the company says its temporal analytics engine “goes beyond search” by “looking at the ‘invisible links’ between documents that talk about the same, or related, entities and events.”

The idea is to figure out for each incident who was involved, where it happened and when it might go down. Recorded Future then plots that chatter, showing online “momentum” for any given event.

Read More http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/07 ... oogle-cia/

{Side-note: If you copy a snip from the article and paste somewhere (like I just did here), you automatically get an additional "Read More http://www.wired.com/dangerroom etc etc plus the actual 'snip' you just copied! Kinda like a built-in attribution!}

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:21 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Umm I wouldn't laugh at them so quick....

USA TODAY July 28th

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/201 ... ials_N.htm

Quote:
Missing oil in Gulf baffles officials

IMPACT OF OIL SPILL ON GULF

[b]By Rick Jervis, USA TODAY
NEW ORLEANS — For more than three months, Gulf Coast residents and federal officials have asked where the oil spill was headed and how much damage it would deliver.

Now, a new, equally baffling question looms: Where has the oil gone?

......."What we're trying to figure out is: Where is all the oil at?" said retired Coast Guard admiral Thad Allen, the oil response's federal overseer. "There's still a lot of oil that's unaccounted for."

Federal scientists estimate that 126 million to 218 million gallons have spilled into the Gulf since the start of the spill. About 80 million gallons of that has been skimmed, burned off or captured in containment efforts — leaving at least 40 million gallons of crude unaccounted for.

Some "marine pollution and dispersion" expert over here is saying that it was microbes that had broken down the oil. He went on to say that the spill is the equivalent of "less than a drop in an Olympic-sized swimming pool," where the Olympic-sized swimming pool is The Gulf Of Mexico. According to him, the Gulf will be back to normal within 12 months. We shall see...

If D&M's A Team has unleashed clandestine counter-measures against the spill and it's this that has cleared up the oil, then I think they deserve some major media attention and high praise, don't you? If it's their efforts alone that has miraculously made most of the oil disappear, then they deserve some accolades as well, as recognition of their achievements -- like to be able to eat in any restaurant in that region for free for the rest of their lives for example. ;) As a national accolade, they could have each of their faces carved into Mount Rushmore. Okay, I know that's not possible. :tounge How about appearing as guest panellists on American Idol instead?

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:35 am
GT Truther

It is my understanding from reading Crian/Burisch's research that the Lotus augments or super charges the natural processes taking place on this world.

It is not a direct intervention coming from other end of the lotus portal but an enhancement to natural creative or destructive forces in nature already in our environment.

If people read my posts in the Gulf Oil Spill threads. I did infact plead with Crain/Burisch to use his invention in the Gulf Oil Spill; if it infact existed.

It DOES seem to be the case. 40 million gallons appear to have simply vanished! And as you have posted Biologists are now revising their estimates (given the current data) as to when the Gulf will fully recover from this. Gone are 30-50 year estimates its now falling to years not decades.

What needs to watched out for are other 'anomalous' occurrences in the Gulf. The more that are happing the more the possibility of Burisch/Crain hand in it.

... And yes credit should be given were credit is due.

mjc wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
Umm I wouldn't laugh at them so quick....

USA TODAY July 28th

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/201 ... ials_N.htm

Quote:
Missing oil in Gulf baffles officials

IMPACT OF OIL SPILL ON GULF

[b]By Rick Jervis, USA TODAY
NEW ORLEANS — For more than three months, Gulf Coast residents and federal officials have asked where the oil spill was headed and how much damage it would deliver.

Now, a new, equally baffling question looms: Where has the oil gone?

......."What we're trying to figure out is: Where is all the oil at?" said retired Coast Guard admiral Thad Allen, the oil response's federal overseer. "There's still a lot of oil that's unaccounted for."

Federal scientists estimate that 126 million to 218 million gallons have spilled into the Gulf since the start of the spill. About 80 million gallons of that has been skimmed, burned off or captured in containment efforts — leaving at least 40 million gallons of crude unaccounted for.

Some "marine pollution and dispersion" expert over here is saying that it was microbes that had broken down the oil. He went on to say that the spill is the equivalent of "less than a drop in an Olympic-sized swimming pool," where the Olympic-sized swimming pool is The Gulf Of Mexico. According to him, the Gulf will be back to normal within 12 months. We shall see...

If D&M's A Team has unleashed clandestine counter-measures against the spill and it's this that has cleared up the oil, then I think they deserve some major media attention and high praise, don't you? If it's their efforts alone that has miraculously made most of the oil disappear, then they deserve some accolades as well, as recognition of their achievements -- like to be able to eat in any restaurant in that region for free for the rest of their lives for example. ;) As a national accolade, they could have each of their faces carved into Mount Rushmore. Okay, I know that's not possible. :tounge How about appearing as guest panellists on Pop Idol instead?

Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:27 am
GT Truther

What the H*ll Just Happened to Venus?

Did something just hit Venus or did Venus just eject something out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C5HSWTc ... r_embedded

Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:37 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Chemtrail Tanker Video From Whistleblower Pilot at Cruising Altitude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb0J83bl ... r_embedded

Google Translation

Chemtrails and the "ionospheric heater, "the basis of meteorological and climatic upheavals, continuing to cause harm: it is not, in fact, thecarbon dioxide to cause aberrations in the thermal and rainfall regimes, but the clandestine activities of aerosols. The chemtrails are also to blame for the recent fires near Moscow. These fires, which raged for the dispersion of sulfur dioxide in the atmosphere, have created a thick blanket of smoke that stagnates on the Russian capital.

Drought in Western Europe, the floods in the central and unusual tropical temperatures in Russia forced the experts to correct down their crops of cereals. The French Ministry of Agriculture has recommended a reduction of 3%, Russia is expected to harvest 85 million tons of cereals, instead of 90 million.

The Russian deputy prime minister, Zubkov, brought this problem to the attention of Putin and has pledged to tackle the situation on the spot. In fourteen regions of Russia was declared a state of natural disaster. Meanwhile, markets have been under the siege of speculation.In major European stock markets there is an unprecedented number of trading Grains: These operations cause a price increase. The situation is similar in the United States of America, is the factor to drought in Europe is Russia. Our country (Russia, ed), in fact, is the world's second largest exporter of cereals.

Russian agriculture minister, Elena Skrinnik says that this does not entail problems for the population. The existing reserves and the next harvest, though lower than in the past, will meet the national demand and to maintain the export potential. Prices, however, will probably continue to rise.

Source: italian.ruvr.ru

http://italian.ruvr.ru/2010/07/11/12038409.html

Source www.tankerenemy.com/

http://www.tankerenemy.com/

Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:44 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Unexplained Pattern of Cosmic Rays Discovered

Contributed by Eyes For You (Editor)
Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:16

[img]This%20"skymap,"%20generated%20in%202009%20from%20data%20collected%20by%20the%20IceCube%20Neutrino%20Observatory,%20shows%20the%20relative%20intensity%20of%20cosmic%20rays%20directed%20toward%20the%20Earth's%20Southern%20Hemisphere.%20Researchers%20from%20UW-Madison%20and%20elsewhere%20identified%20an%20unusual%20pattern%20of%20cosmic%20rays,%20with%20an%20excess%20(warmer%20colors)%20detected%20in%20one%20part%20of%20the%20sky%20and%20a%20deficit%20(cooler%20colors)%20in%20another.%20(Credit:%20IceCube%20collaboration)[/img]

ScienceDaily (July 28, 2010) — Though still under construction, the IceCube Neutrino Observatory at the South Pole is already delivering scientific results -- including an early finding about a phenomenon the telescope was not even designed to study.

IceCube captures signals of notoriously elusive but scientifically fascinating subatomic particles called neutrinos. The telescope focuses on high-energy neutrinos that travel through the Earth, providing information about faraway cosmic events such as supernovas and black holes in the part of space visible from the Northern Hemisphere.

However, one of the challenges of detecting these relatively rare particles is that the telescope is constantly bombarded by other particles, including many generated by cosmic rays interacting with the Earth's atmosphere over the southern half of the sky. For most IceCube neutrino physicists these particles are simply background noise, but University of Wisconsin-Madison researchers Rasha Abbasi and Paolo Desiati, with collaborator Juan Carlos Díaz-Vélez, recognized an opportunity in the cosmic ray data.

"IceCube was not built to look at Cosmic rays. Cosmic rays are considered background," Abbasi says. "However, we have billions of events of background downward cosmic rays that ended up being very exciting."

Continue www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/07/100728111723.htm

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:01 am
GT Truther

Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012- 3/26/09 Foxnews Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_TzIUla ... r_embedded

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:07 am
GT Truther

Quote:
2 Huge Sun Eruptions in 2 Days

Here are two new massive eruptions on the sun in just as many days. Seems the quiet sun we have been experiencing is no longer the case. Could this be a sign of more massive activity to come from our sun?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/118/483/ ... _Days.html

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:12 am
GT Truther

Quote:
What is it ?? Anyone know ??

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/114/762/ ... _know.html

What is it ?? Anyone know ??

I was looking at some satellite imagery and found something unusual.

need some help in understanding what I am seeing.

go to :

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/huecvs.html

flash loop of weather, notice out in the Atlantic out from SC there is a light spot that is still there after dark ? ?

And you can clearly see it is making a cloud / smoke formation as the day goes on ?? What is it ??

it will change tommorrow to new loop...

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 am
GT Truther

You''ll want to look at the May 4th 2010 entry as well as the July 24 2010 entries..

Planet X they are not but something is surely there and its unusual...

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/

Quote:
Incredible image showing a sphere from Huairo Solar Observatory China 5/4/2010
0diggsdigg

Incredible image showing a sphere from Huairo Solar Observatory China 5/4/2010

More Strange from our Sun.... Anyone have an idea as to what these sphere's are ??

Wonderful pictures from China, Thank you !

This is and amazing site with phenomenal imagery !

Explore ENJOY !

gazbom.blogspot.com/

Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:48 am
GT Truther

I find this interesting as heck.. The Whale 'targetted' their boat from 100 yards out.. but why..

Quote:
Forty-ton whale lands on yacht during Cape Town sailing trip

The 40-ton whale
crash-landed on their boat.
The dismasted yacht struggled back to port under engine power
The cockpit of the yacht after the breaching whale hit the yacht

The pair were enjoying calm seas off the South African coast when the animal flipped into the air and smashed into their mast.

Ralph Mothes, 59, and Paloma Werner, 50, were helpless as the beast thrashed around on their 33ft vessel before slipping back into the water.

A couple who took a yacht for a quiet sailing trip were stunned when a 40-ton whale crash-landed on their boat off Cape Town.

Miss Werner said: "It really was quite incredible but very scary. The whale was about the same size as the boat.

"We'd spotted it about 100 metres away and thought that was the end of it. Then suddenly it was right up beside us.
MORE HERE> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -trip.html

Siam: Moderated to enable link.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:24 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:

[ snip ]

===

===

I have a strange feeling that there is a connection between what was the Montauk Chair, HAARP
and the remote viewing program known as Project Stargate. First, Montauk. So here is the connection.
According to Preston Nichols Montauk was fitted with the Roswell crash chair. This chair used
hyperdimensional superluminal technology. This technology is the connection to our spirit link to the
cosmic expanse.

Remote viewing is the ability to see or view things at a distance. Mental presence at a remote location.
These signals from the brain are so small that the surrounding noise of the cosmos and the noise we
create, both electronic and otherwise, are so great that current sensor technology could not discriminate
noise from the signal from our mental signals. Several things needed to happen before man and machine
could become one.

1. New bio-electronics linking brainwaves / hyperdimensional presence projection circuitry.
Current known program connecting to this technology.
http://www.iahf.com/nsa/20010214.html

2. DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BUNKER, DUMB, shielded from all noise cosmic and otherwise.

3. Hyperconducting electronics connecting the host to the electronics system to a vast phase conjugate
Projector.

What I am telling you is that they can project their presence of mind / remote presence projection which
obsoletes the previous Remote Viewing programs. This new system has versions of the Montauk chair. The
people who participate in this program go into these bubbles which have a single chair in the center of the
room much like the movie X-Men. The chair is leaned back and they don a face mask which administers a
mixture of medications to induce a particular brain state which is below the conscious level. A team of
doctors and a guide tells the viewer where to go and what to do. The viewers thoughts and visions are
connected to a viewing system in the control booth much like the movie minority report. Recent discoveries
of brainwaves in the visual cortex suggests that when you dream you also generate the vision. This can
be captured by the bioelectronics. What I am saying is that the New Spy Agency has the ability to be in
the same room with you.

Having been trained in remote viewing. I believe that the connections which I have uncovered are valid.
No longer do we have a single civil liberty which can't be remotely viewed. I will add more to this which
goes into detail about the circuitry involved in the chair and the huge hyperdimensional spatial vortex
mirror that spans continents.

===

Ribicon is Premiering this weekend on AMC. It is an outside intelligence group which deals with the 4th
branch of government. We of course know of the 3 branches of the FED but the forth branch is akin to
the Capstone on the Pyramid which points to the council of 13 and Project Omega the secret intel
organization which is in fact connected with the technology aforementioned.

===

Open Message to the PTB... We are all in the same canoe. The world needs an infusion of technology.
The technology which we commonly refer to as cold fusion which you call a plasmonic reactor should
be given to the world. This is free energy. No more burning of trees in third world countries like Somalia
which is down to 3% of forested area, down from 20% 20 years ago. The world needs free energy and
a new beginning. Free energy will give everyone money in their pockets for commerce. Oil and Gas are
the bear skins and stone knives of yesteryear. We need to move forward so that our world will survive.
The lies about renewable energy, cap and trade and all of that rot, needs to end. We don't believe that
the PTB's are anything but malevolent. Prove us wrong and show that you care about the world and
the planet by introducing free energy and saving ourselves from a dark future.

As Shady alluded to, we need those people who are aligned to the Right Hand Path. At present the
struggle seems to be immense as it pertains to the LHP / RHP people. In the talks by Ben Fulford and
others, I am encouraged as I see the cup half full.

===

PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:57 am
GT Truther

Dex posted about the Trap of the "angelical entities"

I reply latter that these were the Anunnaki and the Shortage of Slaves in Nibiru. -They work to death!

Then a team make a RV session on some anomalies on mars:(1)

Quote:
• There is a sense of despondency among the occupants of the site;

• There is a laboratory setting at the site, occupants wear uniforms, and there are more men than women;

• The site occupants view this as a hardship post;

• The site occupants cannot return home and knew that when they accepted;

• There is No ET (extraterrestrial) content detected at the site;

• The occupants at the site could be human;

• The occupants of the site are of unknown origin;

(1)
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912 ... tleblowers

Also:
Part 1

Part 2

So don´t believe the Anunnaki, you will end in Mars too... as slave in 3d :fight

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
SATURDAY, 24 JULY 2010

What ever happened to the NASA Spheres?

What ever happened to the NASA Spheres? They came into our life around February this year, I thought my life would never be the same, the world was going nuts! Earth size objects flying around the Sun and then.........Snap! Nothing more, they disappeared as fast as they arrived, how strange.

Does anyone out there know what happened? In less than a month the whole subject went from Internet frenzy to nothing and since then even more nothing, can I ask, did it really happen?

Remember, these Spheres where photographed from both SOHO satellites in space and many telescopes on the ground even though NASA maintained these spheres where just dust specks on the camera lens!

Here are a few reminders:

Click to see larger images of the anomaly
http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/07/what ... heres.html

Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:44 am
GT Truther

=== HAARP "Anywhere" and "Any When" ===

Imagine being able to completely penetrate any security ! Anywhere, Any When ! Hyperspace capable travel is
outside the normal space / time. It is like turning time inside out and backwards and twisting it in such a way
through votex imagining systems (where human remote viewers are an integral part). This is how they can go
and learn everything their is to know about you so that they can not only anticipate your next move but the
move you will make in the next few months or years. I know this sounds far fetched, but.. this is what was
shown to me. This is why they are so pissed at me. They don't like people poking into their business.

This kind of power is the ultimate power. It is the power to control the destiny and the future of mankind. This
power in anyones hands is far to much power because of the ability to corrupt those involved. What if you knew
exactly how to make money. You could essentially steal all the worlds wealth by having the right information.
Each day the eb and flow of monies now under the watchful eye of those who could ultimately destroy or
or build. I question the motives of those who have this kind of power. I question the need for this kind of power.

Imagine the ego's of those who would use such a thing for their sole benefit. They would think they were god's.
God complexes... and indifference toward humanity... Where does this end ? Who is in charge ? Alister Crowley
or Gandhi ? The masses await the PTB's answer...

I know who is in charge of the NSA. I know his alignment with the Order of SET. How can such a man who loves
not his brothers be in charge unless the men above him are of the same alignments... ?

PhaTz..

boundaries to it..

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:31 pm
GT Truther

More Sad News...

Quote:
CHRISTOPHER STORY FRSA

Friday 30 July 2010 13:47

Christopher Story died peacefully at home on 14th July 2010 after a short illness.
Book orders will continue to be accepted as usual. However there may be a short delay in processing existing orders.

His family are grateful for their privacy at this sad time.

http://worldreports.org/news/6497_chris ... story_frsa

Now, I don't believe for a moment that he died "naturally" - if he is in fact deceased.

First, he posted an EXPLOSIVE news report on July 10th. Then he posted an "Update" on July 14th, saying that he had survived another assassination attempt. He named his would-be assassins. Then no news, blank until yesterday, when after an Internet Rumor, our very own Madame_Karnak found a brief obit in a UK paper.

Quote:
Christopher Edward Harle, died 14th July 2010 after a short illness. Much loved husband, father, uncle and grandfather. A private funeral has taken place.

Last updated 16 hours ago
Placed by Elizabeth Janet Story

Now, the odd things are:

1) July 14th Christopher Story updates his Explosive News Report, and dies of a short illness THE SAME DAY.

2) a week later, before news of his "short illness" is circulating, the EXPLOSIVE POST disappears from his web site, along with the Update. No explanation is given for this.

3) A man of Mr Story's stature and reputation and longevity in reporting (37 years) calls for MUCH MORE than a quick, unpublicized service.

4) There are reports of this July 10th (with the Update on July 14th) post is "disappearing" from the Internet in places where it had been copied.

For those that do not know what Christopher Story has accomplished:

Quote:
Christopher E. H. Story FRSA, Managing and Operations Director, a former occasional adviser to Lady Thatcher, has over 37 years’ experience of specialist intelligence and financial publishing. Mr Story has testified on several occasions before US Congressional Committees on international affairs issues. He is a very well-known independent currency, economics, finance and current affairs specialist, and is also a conference speaker on dimensions of the World Revolution that are swamping and confusing the West.

Christopher Story is a veteran private investigative journalist and publisher. Although we use the word 'Intelligence' for marketing purposes on this website, this website (and all the publications that Mr Story edits and publishes) are private ventures and have nothing to do with any outside sponsorship, having no connection with any intelligence service. Mr Story is NOT an agent of a foreign power, and any allegations to the contrary are actionable for libel in the English Court.

By extension, reports posted on this website and published in our services, represent nothing more nor less than the honest results of straightforward investigative journalism and enquiry. But the unhealthy hegemony of intelligence communities worldwide has resulted in excessive power being held in their hands, so that much investigative journalism in today's context is liable to clash with the overbearing intelligence power. It is necessary at all times to distinguish between legitimate journalistic investigation and the operations of intelligence communities.

Mr Story is now among the longest-serving editors of any publication in the world, having edited and published International Currency Review since quite shortly after it first appeared in 1969. This means that his experience of geofinancial and global economic analysis is virtually unparalleled. In addition, his exceptionally extensive knowledge and understanding of ‘hidden’ intelligence operations, policies and dimensions, derived from many years of deep analysis and intelligence community contacts, enables him to elaborate and explain financial, geopolitical and intelligence issues which ‘mainstream’ analysts may not understand, or even recognise to be issues requiring investigation. This long experience, and his editorship since 1991 of Soviet Analyst, enables Christopher Story to throw much penetrating light on contemporary World Revolution developments otherwise considered inaccessible or else irrelevant by ‘mainstream’ journalists. Indeed, few seem to realise that ‘there’s a Revolution on’ at all.

Something is NOT RIGHT. I am not 100% convinced he is actually deceased. I have a copy of the post that disappeared, with the July 14th Update. Considering all copies are mysteriously disappearing from the Internet, I won't bring [the wrong kind of] attention to the GT by posting it here. I will however PM it to anyone that asks. It is not the original however [it is edited], and I am looking for the full report today. Hopefully I can find it. I bet Madame_Karnak has it!!

THE JULY 14, 2010 UPDATE:

Quote:
CIA/MI6.OBAMA/BUSH SR./CHENEY ORDERED CHISTOPHER STORY’S ASSASSINATION

Hmmmmm.......... SHORT ILLNESS, died the SAME DAY he reports he survived the attempt. He also stated that they gave him "an illness" - looking for that quote source, have to reread the removed post.

If this is indeed true and Christopher Story is really gone, the truth movement has just suffered a MAJOR HIT. Personally, I believe his last post was the final straw to the PTB, and he is under protective custody until whatever is coming blows over. The only "short illness" I know of that you can die from on the same day is poisoning. There are rumors he had liver cancer. I watched my Grandmother die from that exact ailment, and that is NOT a short illness, and the end was long and agonizing, certainly not sudden.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 pm

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm
Quote:
TEOTWAWKI dept.

A note from Dr. Barry Warmkessel on our present earthquake watch points out that there's a time line of comet-associated events in "Bible Code" that mention some dates including this year. Scroll down to Table 3 here. http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/1999Paper.html

If I'm reading this right, something like a passing comet this year, a strike of some kind in 2012 and then follow-up 'great terror" in 2014.

Now that the Govt is getting into the Web Bots type of research, maybe we should be paying more attention to it. ;)

Don
Quote:
CIA, GOOGLE to purchase own 'Web-bot' type of company
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Precisely I'm fed up with the F***ING GOVT. They want more TOYS then the E.T's Are dishing out!

ROTF&LMFAO!!! Gotta be the quote of the week, at least! Between this quip and mjc's snapshot of D&M walking on water, I feel a helluva lot better today. Laughter IS the best medicine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Note to PhaTz: We discussed 'The Facade' here years ago, though the readership was much different at the time.....apparently the early days of the DB saga were the inspiration, or so it appeared to Marci and myself after scrutinizing some of the data.}

CIA and Google To Get Their Very Own 'Web-Bots'

Noah Shactman, in the Danger Room of Wired's online magazine wrote:

Exclusive: Google, CIA Invest in ‘Future’ of Web Monitoring
By Noah Shachtman
July 28, 2010 |
7:30 pm |
Categories: Spies, Secrecy and Surveillance

The company is called Recorded Future, and it scours tens of thousands of websites, blogs and Twitter accounts to find the relationships between people, organizations, actions and incidents — both present and still-to-come. In a white paper, the company says its temporal analytics engine “goes beyond search” by “looking at the ‘invisible links’ between documents that talk about the same, or related, entities and events.”

The idea is to figure out for each incident who was involved, where it happened and when it might go down. Recorded Future then plots that chatter, showing online “momentum” for any given event.

Read More http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/07 ... oogle-cia/

{Side-note: If you copy a snip from the article and paste somewhere (like I just did here), you automatically get an additional "Read More http://www.wired.com/dangerroom etc etc plus the actual 'snip' you just copied! Kinda like a built-in attribution!}

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Record-breaking Hailstones in South Dakota, etc
Thanks for the heads-up, Siam.

And thanks for the info on Chris Story, Lynnwood. Even though I tended not to put as much stock in Story, who was insulting to me for absolutely no reason at all (I had sent a request on behalf of brightstar, may she R.I.P.), I still think he provided invaluable information and I still hope against hope that some of it might pan out.

BTW, I have some breaking (though not 'urgent') info from one of my european black-ops contacts, I'll share later once I sift through it. (No, he's not 'Illuminati' and he's not a thug from SNEDs.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record-breaking Hailstones in South Dakota

Kim Hutcherson and Angela Fritz at CNN wrote:
'Way out of whack' weather produces record hailstone

By Kim Hutcherson and Angela Fritz
July 30, 2010 1:39 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- A South Dakota ranch worker who found a record-setting hailstone says the chunks of ice falling from the sky sounded like "big bricks" being thrown at his house.
...The hailstone measured 8.0 inches in diameter, had a circumference of 18.62 inches, and weighed one pound, 15 ounces, according to the NOAA National Climate Extremes Committee.
...Leslie "Les" Scott....told CNN that he saw hailstones that were as large or larger than the one he actually kept. In fact, Scott said the smallest hailstone he found was about the size of a tennis ball.

full story here:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/30/record ... index.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSNBC Runs Story on '2012' Doomsday Timeshares

A few minutes ago, MSNBC just aired an interview with Robert Vicino, the CEO of Vivos Shelters, and quizzed him not only on "doomsday timeshares" but also asked him if he wasn't just ginning up fear? Naturally my ear tuned in, considering what we've been through recently. The female anchor asked if she could be assured of remaining safe if she ponied up the $50,000.00 for a share in a converted missile silo. Mr. Vicino assured her the silos had been acquired from the US military, as if that was any guarantor or 'safety'. :shakehead So, I went to msnbc.com and plugged in "Vivos shelters" to see if there was an online transcript of what I just watched, and this is what came back:

MSNBC wrote:
Doomsday shelters making a comeback - USATODAY.com
Updated 17 hours ago
The Vivos network, which offers partial ownerships similar to a timeshare in underground shelter communities, is one of several ventures touting escape from a surface ...
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/201 ... htm?csp=hf

Doomsday Jitters Feed Interest in Doomsday Shelters - Tech Talk - CBS ...
Updated 19 hours ago
A shelter construction company called the Vivos Network, features a real-time clock on its home page counting down to the year 2012, a year associated with various ...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162- ... 01465.html

Vivos - Underground Shelter Network for Surviving 2012 and Beyond
Updated July. 26, 2010
Vivos - A nationwide network of hardened, deep underground shelters, built to survive future major Earth devastating disasters. Members own a share of the shelter closest to their ...
http://terravivos.com/

Vivos Underground Survival Shelter Network for 2012 and Beyond
Updated July. 24, 2010
Vivos - A nationwide network of hardened, deep underground shelters, built to survive future major Earth devastating disasters. Members own a share of the shelter closest to their ...
http://www.terravivos.com/home.htm

from http://www.msnbc.msn.com/?id=11881780&q ... =1&sm=user

--------------------

Signs of the times, all right.

Shady, I find it interesting that you posted a video that was on rabbithole2.com; for those unfamiliar with rabbithole2.com, it's the 'new' URL for what used to be Lucus' the-rabbits-hole.org, which went defunct a short time ago. Lucas had shown his 'presentation' at an Austin, TX bookstore a few months ago, and I actually phoned them trying to get more info about him (apparently he got his start on GLP, like us). Here on the GT, we posted that presentation broken up into a number of smaller YouTube videos, but he started getting bombarded with phonecalls and emails so he just put the presentation up on a website, which has now resurfaced - in a different form - at rabbithole2.com. Cool video of a remake of Genesis' "Land of Confusion" by 'Disturbed', in 2006. Here, Lucus tells best why he included the video (just added yesterday) to his website:

Lucus wrote:
Another Band Tells the True Story
Lucus
7/29/2010

The rock band Disturbed along with animator Todd McFarlane (Spawn Series) released a very telling music video in 2006. It is titled "Land of Confusion", and is a cover/remake of the Genesis 80s hit.

The video starts out as "The Guy" flying through space as a comet, crashing into the Earth, and leaving a crater for which he is chained into.

I want you to take special notice to the black face, sharp teeth, and red eyes.

http://rabbithole2.com/news/discoveries ... turbed.php

The good thing about Lucus - so far, until certain elements figure it out ;) - is that he isn't an old woman in Wisconsin, though he figured out pretty much the same basic thing. Check his main page out:

http://rabbithole2.com/

There, you'll find - front and center - this blurb:

2012 NIBIRU LATEST EVIDENCE LUCUS LUCAS
IT HAS MANY NAMES; DRAGON, NIBIRU, LUCIFER, PLANET X, DESTROYER, WORMWOOD, NEMESIS, DEVIL, EL DIABLO, PHAETON, DARK STAR, ECT...
NIBIRU PICTURES PLANET LATEST SITCHIN
IT RETURNS ABOUT EVERY 3,600 YEARS TO END CIVILIZATION AS WE KNOW IT. IS 2012 THE YEAR?.
NORWAY SPIRAL WORMWOOD DARKSTAR NASA
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PRESENTATION IS STUNNING. IS SOMETHING BIG LURKING ON THE HORIZON FOR HUMANITY IN THE NEAR FUTURE? WATCH THIS AMAZING VIDEO SERIES FREE.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

July 27
A MYSTERIOUS Loch Ness type creature has been snapped stalking fish - just YARDS off the British coast.
The fish were so terrified they beached themselves just seconds after the long necked creature was snapped speeding towards them.

The strange Plesiosaur-like creature was spotted just 30 yards off the Devon coast by locals who reported a sighting of what they first thought was a turtle.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -seen.html

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... z0vCTlx2ze

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:42 pm
GT Truther

Hi folks,

below is a copy of an email I sent to some yahoo lists seeking clarity on the matter - my thoughts turn to an event in the cold war when someone in London (Bulgarian diplomat who sought asylum here?) was shot with a poisonous pellet from what I think was a walking stick cane on one of London's bridges...

btw, saddened to read about Brightstar, my mother's sister died from lung cancer, she had fibroids which turned malignant and in just 6 weeks went from a working woman, busy mother, etc to the grave. At the moment of death her husband saw some greyish 'mist' come out of her mouth, pause, and dart off... he did not believe in such things, yet (as he kept telling us) he knew what he saw. He is with her now - despite loving his children and grandchildren dearly this is what he often said he wanted the most... long story... but before he went she came back to him a few times, especially when he was in bed (eg: squeezing his hand) and more recently visited me once too, in a dream.

The biggest tragedy is that most types of cancer can be treated and survived, using Rife technology, herbal remedies such as Graviola and wider dietary wisdom.

Anyway, I'm feeling somewhat blue this evening, because of the implications of what I read at the linked pages. Is WW3 about to be ramped up to a stage whereby freedom to travel and communicate will be stifled?

Simon

----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

I am not sure about this...

I decided to visit GLP (I know, instant sign of emerging insanity, LOL) and stumbled upon this site (see links below) which talk of a possible nuke attack on Tokyo this coming week - for which N. Korea will be blamed, a recent assassination in London of someone who 'knew too much', the Queen signing important financial papers when in NYC a few weeks ago, a mysterious ship sinking, and either Daddy or Junior Shrub blocking what looks like it could have been the NESARA money (assuming that NESARA is not a sick joke in itself) from distribution this coming Monday, 2nd August 2010.

Make of it what you will.

Simon

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived ... opic=35709

http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived ... opic=35713

Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:16 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next