It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 6:49 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: Bring on a cascade of "Harmonic Resonance"
Oh so now your accuse me of hogging the forum? Look I wouldn't be posting here Don if I wasn't attacked or dragged back here with my name being mentioned. A man has a right to defend himself.

As for you well your pissed off at me for Not Supporting Planet X and Nancy. Sorry don't like my post Don. Yet it had to be said!

If my own brother were at public function making a complete jack ass fool of himself in the middle of the dance floor I would walk up and tell him so to his face. For his sake and reputation and out of love.

I did the same to you for exactly those same reasons.

I will say no more Mister Deppeller do with your life as you wish as well as your beliefs.

Dondep wrote:
Even if it is, Lynnwood, it's quite appropriate here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the "harmonic resonance" term, fr33kshow. I was looking for an antonym for "cognitive dissonance".

Dex, here's the main problem. These lawsuits are fairly new, and they're sending a chill down every forum, not just here. The freedom the internet provided was like a body-blow to the old-line MSM, who weren't sure how to deal with it at first. They are still trying to figure out how to guard their precious well-paid journalists from being eclipsed by the 'independent journalists', or rather, by 'raw' news - without their politically-correct filters telling us what's important and what's not. Even as I type this, Keith Olbermann is on in the background talking about how Rupert Murdoch is trying to get Fox Newz local affiliates to tow his party line. So it's not a GT affair, and it's not only about what you heard on CNN. It has to do with these highly-paid MSM types that are having their lunch eaten by the bloggers of the world. Murdoch's Wall Street Journal is now not allowing Google to send surfers to their site, and if you want to read more than the first paragraph, you have to pay a subscription fee.

Expect more of this.

Shady, you've been flagrantly violating the new policy here and forcing us (bluebonnet, really, since she's been keeping a better eye on things here) to have to continually edit your posts to observe the new policy. I realize this runs counter to your favorite art-form, which continually fills up 80% or more of most of the pages here with cut-and-pastes from copyrighted news sources, but rather than keep anyone running around after you cleaning up, I've recommended to L2L that if anyone has to have more than one post of theirs moderated within a 24-hour period, or more than 3 a week, they should be banned for a week until they learn how to be careful about this issue. The parameters might be a bit different in the final policy, but you can see where this is going. We'll be discussing this in detail over the next few days. You see, I'm on the hook here too, as well as the rest of the staff here, and I'll be damned if this incessant cut-and-pasting gets us shut down. In addition to everything else, it's a violation of the Golden Rule.

Regarding the "political" content; we're not so much trying to be "politically correct", because no-one wants to suppress someone's political opinion, but it's also true that charges of someone or some group or forum of being "politically correct" are more the refuge of scoundrels who feel they can excoriate any group they don't agree with and then complaining when their offensiveness is called out that they're being targeted by "political correctness". Bollocks. Yes, we have all forms of political and religious beliefs here, but let's not use the GT as a dumping ground for rage that you don't feel you can express in a more appropriate forum. It's part of that "self-policing" we should be doing more of here. Not all Jews are Zionists, not all Muslims are evil terrorists bent on destroying the rest of us, not all of Obama's policies are aimed at destroying the American way of life, and not all proponents of a poleshift are mindless zombies that belong to a death cult.

In the history of social discourse, the high road is the hardest one to follow; the low road is more sensational and where the lowest comic denominator usually comes to hang out. I hope that we do indeed find more "harmonic resonance" than continued displays of bombastic "cognitive dissonance" in the mad world our civilization seems to be deteriorating into, simply because it's more likely to yield the TRUTH.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:47 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
As for you well your pissed off at me for Not Supporting Planet X and Nancy. Sorry don't like my post Don. Yet it had to be said!

If my own brother were at public function making a complete jack ass fool of himself in the middle of the dance floor I would walk up and tell him so to his face. For his sake and reputation and out of love.

C'mon, Shady, don't throw your toys out of the pram, as we say over here. If Don's wrong about PX, then he's wrong. Yeah, he'll have to eat some humble pie for a little while, but it's not the end of the world.

You're not the only one who's not wholly convinced by PX on here, although I think it's safe to say that I have more of an open mind about the subject than you do. :tounge The door's still open a little to the possibility, "in other words," to quote Kerry Cassidy. ;) Yes, we've all seen a ton of purported Nibiru second sun images over the last year or so, and the vast majority IMO can be written off and explained rationally, but after studying recall's recent photos, what's interesting to note is the fixed nature of the second sun, in the 6 o'clock position, as the camera's lens in relation to the sun and nearby tower block is altered each time. As I've said six or seven times now, video footage -- where the camera is rotated a full 360 degrees -- would seal the question as to whether the second sun images we see in photos/videos are real or not.

A question for you, recall. In your opinion, where is this second sun in relation to our own sun? I assume -- because I'm no expert on this subject -- that it's some distance beyond it, say 300 million miles, as it "flies by?" In one of the photos, the second sun looks closer to the Sun than the other two, but I suppose you could put that down to perspective, eh?

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:17 am
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
MjC, Personally I'd just love to get back on topic ...

http://www.warsawvoice.pl/WVpage/pages/ ... 76/article

Hot Times Ahead?

The Sun and the rest of the solar system are heading toward a cloud of interstellar matter that has a mind-boggling temperature of 1 million degrees Kelvin; the encounter may take place some 100 years from now, but this does not mean that life on Earth will be destroyed, according to scientists from the Polish Academy of Sciences’ Space Research Center in Warsaw.

The scientists published their theory in a peer-reviewed scientific journal entitled Astrophysical Journal Letters. Some experts say the theory may help explain the nature of the so-called Space Ribbon, a ring-shaped formation that cuts across the sky and was discovered by the American Interstellar Boundary Explorer (IBEX) probe last year.

The probe has provided data pointing to the existence of a baffling formation in the sky, a gigantic strip shaped like an open ring, experts say. The United States’ National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) called the Space Ribbon one of the most important discoveries in space research in 2009. While all previous hypotheses involved phenomena on the boundaries of our solar system, the latest hypothesis provides a different explanation, says the Space Research Center’s Prof. Stanisław Grzędzielski.

Space Ribbon and a very hot cloud

Anyone of have a source for this story?? Where its coming from and by whom????

Shady

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:31 am
GT Truther

(above) an interesting photo, courtesy of the SeaWiFS Project, NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center, and ORBIMAGE, showing smoke plumes from a multitude of forest fires sweeping mainly through Russia, which is undergoing a severe drought at the moment (while parts of Pakistan are becoming inundated :roll ). I read that up to a quarter of the Russian wheat crop may be severely affected. Let's hope the USA has a bumper crop to make up for the loss, or else there may be major wheat shortages around the globe in the next 12 months.

http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/view_rec.php?id=207

Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:41 am
Site Admin

Quote:
I read that up to a quarter of the Russian wheat crop may be severely affected.

m - that is disturbing news to say the least. See below - especially Australia:

Dry World Weather Driving US Wheat Market
08/02/2010
by Andy Eubank

The ongoing Russian drought, the worst in over a century, continues to drive a strong rally in the U.S. wheat market, and the wheat strength is helping lend support to corn and soybean prices. Now there could be another boost for U.S. prices.

Jim Bower of Bower Trading in Lafayette tells HAT the market is keeping an eye on the western 25 percent of Australia. “They’re going to need a rain pretty soon, probably in two to three weeks before that crop is also going to start going downhill pretty fast,” he said. “Obviously weather markets are mercurial in nature and you’ve got to watch them basically around the clock because that weather can turn on you.”

Read more here: http://www.hoosieragtoday.com/wire/news/01171_worldwheat_232014.php

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:15 am
Site Admin

Quote:
I think I understood the concern during the discussion on CNN and I believe it was stated that the topics are permitted by copyright law to be posted in their entirety providing the URL link from the original source accompanies the article.

Actually, it turned out to be more a courtesy issue among professional journalist rather than involving copyright laws.
It really wasn't a big deal. The originating websites simply want their research work effort recognized.
A problem arises with late comers because these news websites move their material constantly and if you are sometimes even a day late clicking on the link, because we really don't know how long an article has been posted, it disappears. Legally posting an article in it's entirety is really a benefit.

Dex - there are actually two parts to this ongoing problem. Don is totally correct on the first - dead, spot on, IMHO. :clap

The second part of the problem concerns two "law" firms (and I use the term loosely) who found a way to make a buck on this issue. How? They've purchased the rights to copyrighted material and are now suing blogs, news forums, etc. and issuing "demand" letters.

These "demand" letters state there will be a charge of $5,000 for each instance of a copyrighted article on the blog, forum or whatever.

In the past if a copyrighted article was posted in its entirety, the copyright holder would/could contact the forum/blogger owner and "demand" the copyrighted material be removed in its entirety. No harm, no foul.

These new folks on the scene are not contacting the owners to "demand" the material be removed. Instead they are filing suit and sending letters to the owners.

Several really good blogs have simply shut down. The cost of defending against this, perhaps, illegal practice is simply too high for most forum/blog owners.

There are a couple of high profile forums that are ready, willing and able to take on these folks. Until the suits make their way through the legal system, we must be very careful about what/how we post.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:38 am
Site Admin

Shady - I never once threatened to ban you in anyway, shape or form. I merely issued you a stern warning because you chose to ignore a private PM addressing the issue.

As a site Admin, I am not here to play Nazi on this thread or any other part of the forum. As a site admin it is my duty to protect this forum. "Protect this forum" in my specific case means backing up this forum, keeping spammers out, and protecting the forum owner.

Lest there be any misconceptions or any misunderstandings concerning the roles of the moderators on this forum, I am posting the following for your edification.

All of the moderators on this discussion board are volunteers. They provide their time and their good judgment to this website free of charge, and the administrators of this website are grateful for their help.

Moderators have the following duties:

They answer questions from, and provide guidance to website visitors.
They move, lock, or archive discussion threads for various reasons.
They deal with copyright violations by website visitors.
They move disruptive and offensive posts.
They shut off disruptors.
They alert administrators of any issues they need to know about.

When moderators are performing these duties, they are acting on behalf of the Golden Thread. Their judgment should be respected. They are human, and they occasionally make mistakes. Moderators are allowed to participate in discussions, just like other visitors to our board. When they do so, they are speaking for themselves only. They do not represent any official position or "party line" of the GT.

However, when moderators participate in discussions that are unrelated to their official duties, they are expected to do so in a manner that respects differing points of view, and promotes solidarity rather than division. Even when they are not performing their official moderator duties, moderators are required to hold themselves to a higher standard than other members of this discussion board. With this in mind, moderators are expected to observe the following guidelines:

They are expected to behave themselves at all times in a way that reflects positively on the GT, and complies with the rules of this website.
They are expected to share and help promote GTs mission of discovering the Truth.
They may not engage in personal attacks against other members of this board.
They may not use their powers as a moderator to threaten to ban someone with whom they do not agree.
They are expected to be fair and evenhanded at all times, especially to those with whom they disagree.

If you feel a moderator has acted inappropriately, please contact L2L or Bluebonnet. The site administrators will decide what response is appropriate, if any.

So there ya go, folks, right out in the open for everyone to see and to understand.

BB

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:03 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:
I think I understood the concern during the discussion on CNN and I believe it was stated that the topics are permitted by copyright law to be posted in their entirety providing the URL link from the original source accompanies the article.

Actually, it turned out to be more a courtesy issue among professional journalist rather than involving copyright laws.
It really wasn't a big deal. The originating websites simply want their research work effort recognized.
A problem arises with late comers because these news websites move their material constantly and if you are sometimes even a day late clicking on the link, because we really don't know how long an article has been posted, it disappears. Legally posting an article in it's entirety is really a benefit.

Dex - there are actually two parts to this ongoing problem. Don is totally correct on the first - dead, spot on, IMHO. :clap

The second part of the problem concerns two "law" firms (and I use the term loosely) who found a way to make a buck on this issue. How? They've purchased the rights to copyrighted material and are now suing blogs, news forums, etc. and issuing "demand" letters.

These "demand" letters state there will be a charge of $5,000 for [url]each instance[/url]of a copyrighted article on the blog, forum or whatever.

In the past if a copyrighted article was posted in its entirety, the copyright holder would/could contact the forum/blogger owner and "demand" the copyrighted material be removed in its entirety. No harm, no foul.

These new folks on the scene are not contacting the owners to "demand" the material be removed. Instead they are filing suit and sending letters to the owners.

Several really good blogs have simply shut down. The cost of defending against this, perhaps, illegal practice is simply too high for most forum/blog owners.

There are a couple of high profile forums that are ready, willing and able to take on these folks. Until the suits make their way through the legal system, we must be very careful about what/how we post.

I'm surprised with this digging and digging to make another a buck...Geez!

Thanks BB...That puts it in a nut shell.

Dex

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:04 am
GT Truther

mjc wrote:

C'mon, Shady, don't throw your toys out of the pram, as we say over here. If Don's wrong about PX, then he's wrong. Yeah, he'll have to eat some humble pie for a little while, but it's not the end of the world.

You're not the only one who's not wholly convinced by PX on here, although I think it's safe to say that I have more of an open mind about the subject than you do. :tounge The door's still open a little to the possibility, "in other words," to quote Kerry Cassidy. ;) Yes, we've all seen a ton of purported Nibiru second sun images over the last year or so, and the vast majority IMO can be written off and explained rationally, but after studying recall's recent photos, what's interesting to note is the fixed nature of the second sun, in the 6 o'clock position, as the camera's lens in relation to the sun and nearby tower block is altered each time. As I've said six or seven times now, video footage -- where the camera is rotated a full 360 degrees -- would seal the question as to whether the second sun images we see in photos/videos are real or not.

A question for you, recall. In your opinion, where is this second sun in relation to our own sun? I assume -- because I'm no expert on this subject -- that it's some distance beyond it, say 300 million miles, as it "flies by?" In one of the photos, the second sun looks closer to the Sun than the other two, but I suppose you could put that down to perspective, eh?

a.
By now Shiva the Destroyer/Nibiru is about to be at 67.2 million miles (108.2 million kilometers) "infront" of the Sun, nearest Venus! When get these position:

Is about to Energize the Middle Atlantic Anomaly and become a new 3 pole on Earth! This is the "7" event of The Scale of NL/ZT. Then Is this one that will act like a break for the rotation of Earth. First it will rip the bottom of the Atlantic, and generate the silent Tsunami when these waters equalize the new levels, heading to Europe, first , and the other cities in the atlantic cost of the continents. This will also cause the sudden movement of all the tectonic plates, The rolling of South America, the sinking of the islands of Lesser Antilles, the subduction of the South Border of the Caribbean Plate, and the Rise of the North Border of the Same plate, The Movement of the North American Plate to The West, The Ad justing of New Madrid Plate, and the movement of the East Coast in the Direction of Venezuela!, The Beginning of the Strech of the Pacific Ocean and all the Great Quakes on Japan, China, Indonesia, Australia, India etc... Africa plate will be closser to Europe plate!

In Words of the Book of Enoch Chapter 64: (1)
Quote:
1 In those days Noah saw that the earth became inclined, and that destruction approached.

2 Then he lifted up his feet, and went to the ends of the earth, to the dwelling of his great-grandfather Enoch.

3 And Noah cried with a bitter voice, Hear me; hear me; hear me: three times. And he said, Tell me what is transacting upon the earth; for the earth labours, and is violently shaken. Surely I shall perish with it.

4 After this there was a great perturbation on earth, and a voice was heard from heaven. I fell down on my face, when my great-grandfather Enoch came and stood by me.

5 He said to me, Why have you cried out to me with a bitter cry and lamentation?

b. What we saw in the photos as difference of distance is caused by the "refraction of Light"and the "Dispersion effect" /air temperature (2)

(1)
http://reluctant-messenger.com/1enoch61 ... #Chapter64

(2)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refraction

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:13 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

:heart Dex!

As Don said above it may simply be this is another "front" to restrict information from the sheeples.

We're closely watching this situation and will keep ya'll updated as it moves along.

I know it's a pain but $5,000 a pop? :shock: :nono :noway

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:15 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
:heart Dex!

As Don said above it may simply be this is another "front" to restrict information from the sheeples.

We're closely watching this situation and will keep ya'll updated as it moves along.

I know it's a pain but $5,000 a pop? :shock: :nono :noway

Indeed
That way Trinity @ GLP hires 3 lawyers (1) :yamon

Quote:
GLP has been consulting with 3 separate law firms concerning the recent attacks on internet forums via Attributor Corporation & Righthaven Media...

to find the loopholes of these law! (2) :puter

Quote:
Important Information To Help Webmasters Protect Themselves From Being Sued in Todays World... I.E.. Righthaven / Attributor

the "Exact" and only legal form requiered (3)
Quote:
If you run a blog or a website YOU NEED TO REGISTER YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION with the United States Copyright Office ASAP!

A must read!

here:

(1)
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 146844/pg1

(2)
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 150758/pg1

(3) PDF FILE:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/Desig ... fAgent.PDF

:wavey

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:00 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady,

You said:

Shady Groves wrote:
No one is "Hate Mongering" I challenge you to find one word here that is 'offensive' to race, creed or color or sexual choice……Then Hell I'm Guilty.”

Yup. You said it, not me. If you really don’t get it and you’d like me to go through some of your recent posts and PM you the offensive and hate-filled portions (since I won’t repeat them here), I’ll be happy to do so, on my own time.

What is it about Zip It that you don’t understand? The GT is not your personal playground – and you are behaving like a taunting, nasty schoolyard bully who’s being denied his favorite toy….

I’m not a Mod, just an ordinary member who is equally tired of cringing at another of your out-of-bounds rants or pastes against other religions (and you, a Wiccan, shame on you!), other beliefs and the mental competence of other individuals, rants that attempt to defame and discredit others and which bring discredit to this entire thread.

I’ve also had quite enough of your shallow and demeaning mockery of people who express their own truths on other websites or venues. Do you have any idea of your - and this website’s - potential liability for libel http://www.personal-injury-info.net/libel-definition.htm if posts insulting the character and reputation of private individuals are posted here? Lookit up, my friend. You are on very thin ice, since the malice portion of the definition would be quite clear. If someone were to choose to sue, the suit could hold liable every individual connected with operating this website, not only you, for publishing the stuff at all.

You sound very much indeed like one of those babyish Anonymous Cowards formerly spilling derision at Nancy Leider on the GLP – is that where you got your practice and are you now being denied that outlet?? Hmmmmm?

There is a time and a place for everything. And this isn’t it, okay?

FWIW, I think the proposed moving of posts and temporary banning of recalcitrant individuals is an excellent step forward as the GT continues to evolve.

Regards,

Selene

Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:21 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Indeed
That way Trinity @ GLP hires 3 lawyers (1)

Quote:
GLP has been consulting with 3 separate law firms concerning the recent attacks on internet forums via Attributor Corporation & Righthaven Media...

to find the loopholes of these law! (2)

Quote:
Important Information To Help Webmasters Protect Themselves From Being Sued in Todays World... I.E.. Righthaven / Attributor

the "Exact" and only legal form requiered (3)
Quote:
If you run a blog or a website YOU NEED TO REGISTER YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION with the United States Copyright Office ASAP!

A must read!

Exactly, recall! This is what is going on behind the scenes right now at this forum and at numerous forms/blogs all across the Internet.

Ya know what I love about The Law? There's nearly always a loophole - somewhere! :mrgreen: :heart

Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:26 am
Site Admin

Hmmmm - wonder if the little flower is too far South?

Never seen the Northern lights.
:hmm

Northern lights could illuminate the sky late Tuesday night

(CNN) -- Attention, Earthlings: The sun is spewing plasma toward you, and the results could be beautiful.

Stargazers looking to the sky late Tuesday night and early Wednesday morning could see northern lights, or aurorae. According to the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, the potential light show started Sunday, when the sun's surface erupted and hurled tons of ionized atoms -- or plasma -- into space.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/08/03/northern.lights/index.html?hpt=C2#fbid=i8JMgBRDkOi

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:01 am
GT Truther

Recall I'm more then willing to give the Planet X crowd the benefit of doubt and will always look over their evidence for their claim!.

Yet, if all that evidence is based on the channeled ramblings of a 70 year old shut in and recluse who hears voices from light years across the galaxy. Then in the very least I expect some some walking on water or feeding of 5000 with five fish and loafs of bread before I believe a word of it!

Hell even the Son of God Jesus (if your Christian and believe) offered up his crucified hands and sides to his doubting Greek apostle Thomas. When he said.

"No way dude! No way this an't happening Your a Spook! Shock and Trama based hallucination from the past few days. This can't be real. " LOL Btw my most favorite passage in the New Testament. For even the Son of God said to him . "Don't believe it put your fingers in the wounds and believe!"

Nancy Lieder has offered NOTHING that can't be explained as miss identification of NATURAL Phenomena or out right lying!

If people want to pack up and run for the "Safe Zones" on that flimsy evidence. Who am I to stop them! Yet, I will be damn sure to sit here and offer a rational logical and critical explanation to those that still have the good sense to examine the facts.

Shady

Recall
Quote:

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:41 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Oh so now your accuse me of hogging the forum? Look I wouldn't be posting here Don if I wasn't attacked or dragged back here with my name being mentioned. A man has a right to defend himself.

I will say no more Mister Deppeller do with your life as you wish as well as your beliefs.

I haven't read much past this post Shady but at the moment I don't need to.

Let me get something straight here. I don't care whether or not you support my position on PX and/or Nancy Lieder. And as for "hogging the forum", my point was as simple as it was blunt. Take a look at the GT, and notice how many pages are your paste-ins of material from elsewhere. Truthfully, I would genuinely welcome that many posts if they were all of your own (courteous and carefully thought-out) thoughts and opinions, and not just stuff many of us are already aware of since we also surf to Rense and GLP. Admittedly you find some really good news items at times, but most of us read the same sources. And in light of the new "chill" coming from the MSM, I would think you would take a snip from one or two (or 3 or 4, but no need to spend all day with a dozen paste-ins here) and formulate some original thought, or connect a few dots with them in at least a semblance of a hypothesis that isn't so much anti-others as it is pro-Shady's beliefs.

Now, as far as "making a jack-ass of himself", leave that up to the individual readers. One man's "foolishness" is another man's courage. It doesn't take courage to snort with derision and attack the mental faculties of someone else; anyone can throw spitballs from the sidelines, though I'll take your admonishment in the best spirit of comraderie we've shared here since we've 'been around the horn' on this for years now. If someone reads what I have to say and shakes their head in disbelief or sadness, let them do so in peace, and leave it to their own selves to put forth a critical analysis or otherwise take up the challenge I put forth here a week or 2 ago. I don't really care to have someone else worrying about my 'credibility' or 'reputation'. If I were that worried, I wouldn't have taken the road I've been on for 7 years now and would still restrict myself to safely throwing spitballs from the sidelines.

On a related note; now that there are more individuals openly jumping on the PX 'bandwagon', are we going to hear you say you "knew it all along" sometime soon? As Selene suggested, I too would be extremely happy if I'm wrong and things are as nice and calm on Dec. 21st, 2012, as they are today (or rather, as they were in August of 2002, since the world is in a far greater state of agitation now than it was then). In fact, I'll show up at her soiree and eat my crow there for all the GT to see, and do it happily. Having said that, my question to you is, would you be just as happy if YOU are wrong? Have you allowed for that possibility, or will you simply hide? One should always have the courage of their convictions, even if it means risking their "credibility" and "reputation". I'd like to get your reaction to Green Beret John Moore, at http://www.thelibertyman.com and Lucus, at http://www.rabbithole2.com (I know you've been there, you've posted one of the videos from his site). Or are they as 'delusional' and 'insane' as you think NL is?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edited to take into account the posts below the one at the top of the page]:
@ recall15: "What he said!"
@ Selene: "What she said!"
@ bluebonnet: "What she said!"

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:46 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Bully? Bully?

I'm not the one running people off for not believing in Planet X the Spacemen nor the Gospel According to Nancy!

The Planet X crowd are doing that just fine!

Selene wrote:
Shady,

You said:

Shady Groves wrote:
No one is "Hate Mongering" I challenge you to find one word here that is 'offensive' to race, creed or color or sexual choice……Then Hell I'm Guilty.”

Yup. You said it, not me. If you really don’t get it and you’d like me to go through some of your recent posts and PM you the offensive and hate-filled portions (since I won’t repeat them here), I’ll be happy to do so, on my own time.

What is it about Zip It that you don’t understand? The GT is not your personal playground – and you are behaving like a taunting, nasty schoolyard bully who’s being denied his favorite toy….

I’m not a Mod, just an ordinary member who is equally tired of cringing at another of your out-of-bounds rants or pastes against other religions (and you, a Wiccan, shame on you!), other beliefs and the mental competence of other individuals, rants that attempt to defame and discredit others and which bring discredit to this entire thread.

I’ve also had quite enough of your shallow and demeaning mockery of people who express their own truths on other websites or venues. Do you have any idea of your - and this website’s - potential liability for libel http://www.personal-injury-info.net/libel-definition.htm if posts insulting the character and reputation of private individuals are posted here? Lookit up, my friend. You are on very thin ice, since the malice portion of the definition would be quite clear. If someone were to choose to sue, the suit could hold liable every individual connected with operating this website, not only you, for publishing the stuff at all.

You sound very much indeed like one of those babyish Anonymous Cowards formerly spilling derision at Nancy Leider on the GLP – is that where you got your practice and are you now being denied that outlet?? Hmmmmm?

There is a time and a place for everything. And this isn’t it, okay?

FWIW, I think the proposed moving of posts and temporary banning of recalcitrant individuals is an excellent step forward as the GT continues to evolve.

Regards,

Selene

Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:59 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:

08/02/2010
by Andy Eubank

The ongoing Russian drought, the worst in over a century, continues to drive a strong rally in the U.S. wheat market, and the wheat strength is helping lend support to corn and soybean prices. Now there could be another boost for U.S. prices.

Jim Bower of Bower Trading in Lafayette tells HAT the market is keeping an eye on the western 25 percent of Australia. “They’re going to need a rain pretty soon, probably in two to three weeks before that crop is also going to start going downhill pretty fast,” he said. “Obviously weather markets are mercurial in nature and you’ve got to watch them basically around the clock because that weather can turn on you.”

Read more here: http://www.hoosieragtoday.com/wire/news/01171_worldwheat_232014.php

Right, Bb, I'd forgotten about Australia being one of the major wheat exporters of the world. I think it's the number two exporter of wheat after the USA, Canada being number three.

The Chinese are the number one wheat producer in the world, which I still find surprising, although they don't export much, and have to import millions of tonnes from other countries to satisfy demand.

The US exports more than half of its wheat production apparently.

recall15 wrote:
mjc wrote:

a.
By now Shiva the Destroyer/Nibiru is about to be at 67.2 million miles (108.2 million kilometers) "infront" of the Sun, nearest Venus! When get these position:

Wow, it's in front of the sun in your opinion? :hmm That is very close to Venus's orbit, and the other inner planets as well. Wouldn't the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter be severely shaken up by the gravitational effects of a potential brown dwarf if it's that close?

I can visualize a star and its binary twin companion going around a common centre of gravity as they both follow elliptical orbits. Eventually their paths will get closer to each other as they near that common centre of gravity, so I can imagine that that would be the time of the most severe disruption for any inner planets. However, it all depends on the distances involved... :hmm

Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:10 pm
Site Admin

I would like to put forth the idea that we leave the Golden Thread to what it was always meant to be, a discussion thread.

I would like to suggest that we all post news stories and political content in the areas below the Golden Thread unless of course the article is directly related to the discussion that is ongoing at the time.

I for one appreciate Shady posting articles that I personally do NOT have time to surf the web for but agree that the posts do not belong on the GT.

I think this is a fair compromise for all involved

Shady I appreciate your co-operation regarding the 10 percent rule regarding copyrighted material.
Believe me I don't like it anymore than you do but its something we must do to comply with the laws!

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

mjc wrote:
Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:

08/02/2010
by Andy Eubank

Right, Bb, I'd forgotten about Australia being one of the major wheat exporters of the world. I think it's the number two exporter of wheat after the USA, Canada being number three.

The Chinese are the number one wheat producer in the world, which I still find surprising, although they don't export much, and have to import millions of tonnes from other countries to satisfy demand.

The US exports more than half of its wheat production apparently.

recall15 wrote:
mjc wrote:

a.

Wow, it's in front of the sun in your opinion? :hmm That is very close to Venus's orbit, and the other inner planets as well. Wouldn't the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter be severely shaken up by the gravitational effects of a potential brown dwarf if it's that close?

I can visualize a star and its binary twin companion going around a common centre of gravity as they both follow elliptical orbits. Eventually their paths will get closer to each other as they near that common centre of gravity, so I can imagine that that would be the time of the most severe disruption for any inner planets. However, it all depends on the distances involved... :hmm

The only asteroids that would react are the ones that got iron/nickel nucleus, that periodical make the night day on Earth
and are reported in the apropiate thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=963

By now we live in a Trinary star System:

Our Sun, The Dark Companion/Nemesis, and Shiva The Destroyer /Nibiru a Brown Dwarf.

More:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=999

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Recall I'm more then willing to give the Planet X crowd the benefit of doubt and will always look over their evidence for their claim!.

Yet, if all that evidence is based on the channeled ramblings of a 70 year old shut in and recluse who hears voices from light years across the galaxy. Then in the very least I expect some some walking on water or feeding of 5000 with five fish and loafs of bread before I believe a word of it!

Hell even the Son of God Jesus (if your Christian and believe) offered up his crucified hands and sides to his doubting Greek apostle Thomas. When he said.

"No way dude! No way this an't happening Your a Spook! Shock and Trama based hallucination from the past few days. This can't be real. " LOL Btw my most favorite passage in the New Testament. For even the Son of God said to him . "Don't believe it put your fingers in the wounds and believe!"

Nancy Lieder has offered NOTHING that can't be explained as miss identification of NATURAL Phenomena or out right lying!

If people want to pack up and run for the "Safe Zones" on that flimsy evidence. Who am I to stop them! Yet, I will be damn sure to sit here and offer a rational logical and critical explanation to those that still have the good sense to examine the facts.

Shady

Recall
Quote:

It start with the Timeline collapse wave of Dan, Criag and Krill Burish, the same information trascend the timelines and is found now everywhere... most via:

Nancy:
http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p00.htm

Charlie:
http://tinyurl.com/yg4gdqx

Lucius:
http://www.rabbithole2.com

and Grant:
http://www.grantchronicles.com/astro71b.htm

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hello MJC, an independient observers said that using telescopes, they only saw the middle of Venus, today.

What happend to the other half?

go here:

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/venus-08042010

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This does not bode well for the rest of the world. Russia is suffering their worst drougt in recoreded history.

The last time they suffered a massive drought was during the 1918 which brought on the Russian Civil War aka Revolution. Million of Russians poured over her boarders in places such as the Baltic States. We took them in of course.

Russians are by nature a VERY proud people taking hand outs from anyone is insult in their culture. They rather take then recieve.

With Putin on the I wanna be Czar throne he will not want to lose face or power and insite the Russians to grab what they can from their former Republics. (which they still claim is there propertry according to history) Most of those Republics are now apart of NATO.

This does not bode well for the world. not at all.

Quote:
Russia on Fire: No air to breath, no home to return to

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21309 ... -return-to

Russia Today
Tue, 03 Aug 2010 18:22 EDT
Intense temperatures and the worst dry spell for generations continue to pound parts of Russia, with at least forty lives now claimed by wildfires. Hundreds have been injured. Seven of the hardest-hit regions are now in a state of emergency. One of them is the greater Moscow area. RT's Natalya Novikova gives us a picture from the center of the capital, which has been gripped by smog. While outside the city, Peter Oliver says the situation remains severe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os5istn1 ... r_embedded

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm
GT Truther

Oh man when is the last time you could spot sun spots on the Sun with the naked eye instead of backyard filtered telescope..

Spookky..

Quote:
Sunspot Sunrise

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21309 ... ot-Sunrise

Space Weather
Tue, 03 Aug 2010 18:19 EDT
Sunspot 1092, a key player in the Earth-directed eruptions of August 1st, is big enough to see without the aid of a solar telescope. Oleg Toumilovitch "spotted" it on July 31st rising over Blairgowrie, South Africa:

"During the first few minutes of sunrise only a fraction of the sunlight makes it's way to the observer - mostly from the red part of visible spectrum," notes Toumilovitch. "During this time large sunspots can be seen without a special solar filter." Be careful, though! Even when dimmed by clouds and haze, direct sunlight can hurt your eyes. "If you try to take a picture like this," advises Toumilovitch, "look only at the screen of your digital camera, not the optical viewfinder."

More sunspot shots: from Roman Vanur of Nitra, Slovakia, EU; from Alan Friedman of Buffalo, NY; from Pavol Rapavy of Observatory Rimavska Sobota, Slovakia; from Rogerio Marcon of Campinas SP Brasil; from Michael Boschat of Halifax, Nova Scotia; from Theo Bakalexis of Peristeri, Attikh, Greece

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:17 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Heat Wave Sweeps China, at Least 40 Die

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/124/389/mobile.html

Contributed by The Epoch Times on Tuesday, August 03, 2010 6:35
At least 40 people have died from heat strokes as a heat wave sweeps across China. Some hospitals are said to be overcrowded with victims of the heat. Extreme heat is expected to continue over the next 10 days in China’s southern region with temperatures rising above 40 degrees Celsius (104 Fahrenheit).

Related:

Quote:
Hottest* July in RSS satellite record, record floods swamp Pakistan, U.S. set 1480 temperature records in past two months, and 2010 breaks 2007 record for most nations setting all-time temperature records - Hell and High Water hits hard as Time asks: Wil

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/124/482/mobile.html

Related:

Quote:
Boy, Five, Begs Soldiers Not To Take His Dad for Stealing WATER

Alex Watts, Sky News Online
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... d_In_Bakka

Khaled Jabari wails in torment and confusion as Israeli soldiers drag away his father Fadel in the West Bank district of Hebron.

Walking barefoot, the youngster becomes hysterical as he pleads with the troops not to take his father away.

Read Entire Article

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... d_In_Bakka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcC1sXsu ... r_embedded

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:25 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next