It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:28 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:
The list of companies that appear to have downloaded the Facebook data includes 65 organizations--many of which are household names like Cisco, Intel, Apple, and Symantec. Microsoft was conspicuously absent from the list of corporations that have tapped the treasure trove of Facebook data. The blog post does point out, though, that "Just because a company is on the list, doesn't mean that it's a sanctioned download by the company itself to grab the user information for some purpose. It could easily just be some dude at the company who wanted to download the torrent himself to check it out."

Ohhhhh son of a gun! Oh this just totally :censor me off!

GAH! GAH! GAH!

Quote:
Microsoft was conspicuously absent from the list of corporations that have tapped the treasure trove of Facebook data.

:crylaugh :spit

THANKS. I had been procrastinating deleting my Facebook account. DONE.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:50 pm
GT Truther

The 13 Moon Calendar system is the Old Ancient Calendar used by cultures world wide before the Christian solar one. Its the Calendar of Wiccans and Pagans too. Its also the Calander upon which our biological clocks are geared and all aspects of nature. (Ladies you know the Lunar Moon Calendar well for example since your menstration cycles are geared to it) There is currently a world wide movement encompassing all non Christian Faiths calling on the UN to change our Official Calendar back to Thirteen Moon/Natural Calendar. I am also a PROUD supporter of this cause.

To understand the Maya Prophecy you must first understand the 13 Moon Calendar System. In it Dec 21st 2012 isn't a day of Doom and Distruction of the Earth. NO It was simply a day out of "Time" Much like Feb 29th is is Solar Calendar.

THIRTEEN MOONS MAYAN CALENDAR 2009 ( 25 July 2009 - The Day Out Of Time ) RETURNING TO NATURAL TIME

Quote:
People all around the world of diverse faiths and cultures are unifying with the 13-Moon calendar as a global harmonic standard :
13 moons of 28 days, plus one "Day out of Time" to honor and celebrate
"Peace Through Culture" before each new year.

Collectively, we are releasing ourselves from the mentality that "Time is Money," and establishing a new culture of peace founded on the principle that
"Time is Art!"

THIRTEEN MOONS CALENDAR

The Mayan holy calendar, formerly known as Thirteen Moons Calendar, measures time mixing cycles of sun and moon. Base concepts are lunation, tides and human biorhythms, similar to female cyclicity. The concept-number is 28. Dividing solar year by 28 we obtain 13: just like lunation in a solar year. A day stays out of this computation: this day is called "the day out of time"; it is Mayan New Year's Day and it corresponds to our July, 25.
Mayan calendar also integrates many "twin" aspects, like Sun and Moon: they rapresents male and female concepts.

S-gi
( Thank you )
For the Thirteen Moons Calendar is Back !

Radek

More on the growing Movement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U__gOHVs ... re=related

The Current Solar Calander is out of syninc with the Natural Rhythms and Cycles of this Planet (Which I personally don't believe is an accident but a dilberate attempt to put us out of step with the natural world by darker esoteric elements) and therefore must be abolished.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:05 pm
GT Truther

THe ONLY Authentic Photograph ever taken of Planet X.

The One Nancy Lieader WILL NOT talk about and completely distancences hereself from

It was May 28th 2003. The BIG ARRIVAL of Planet X according to Nancy Lieader, For months she had been advocating "Head to your Safe Zones" "Warn your Family" "Kill your Pets! Can't have them suffering through the disasters that are coming!"

Over 175,000 of Nancy's / Zeta Talk's followers had gathered together to follow the day from literally Austrilla to Hawilli Islands and every time zone in between. They had all gathered online to give time zone by time zone live reports of the sun rise and who would be the first to spot it. Along with eye wittness accounts of mass distruction in their locations.

Well as can be self evident that nothing was happening! LOL People in each time zone were like what the F***?? Where is Planet X where is the end of the Earth. "Hell I sold my home and living in a leaky turff home for this!" THe echo's started to come from time zone to time zone and one by one followers of Nancy Lieader in each time zone turned from believer to skeptic.

It was then the Zeta's made appearence and Nancy and Them SWORE if the world world would focus on this one cam this one feed that they would see Planet X clear as day.

THE ZETA'S TOLD everyone in channel to fix on this one cam this one feed out of UCLA Department of Astronomy it will be above the horizon and clear as day!! The Great Zeta's had given their word on it.

So we did after a 30 minutes of CLEAR BLUE sky.. Suddenly the great Planet X began to come into frame.. From top of the screen Shaky but clearlly moving! :) Lowered by string and swung back and forth dooming the landscape before coming to hault and remaining there for over a Week! :)

Even the UCLA Teams were in Nancy's Channel! LOL

Towards the end of the Hour Nancy and the ZETA tried to claim to that UCLA was in on the Cabal Plot!!!! and that the Real Planet X was behind it and being hidden by them! But since EVERYONE had seen the skyline for 30-40 minute before the Planet X arrival that didn't wash to well with believers..

By that night and with the day literally setting over the Pacific set of Believers.. Nancy had come up with the "Great White Lie" Coverstory.. That the Zeta's deliberately Lied to over 170,000 Believers in order to stick it to the Cabal.

I was there folks I was a Channel Moderator of #zetatalk undernet I was literally there folks and saw it all myself.

Was I believer? NO I am an trained anthropologist though my purpose was to study this emerging UFO Cult. Nancy's nut prophecies didn't come about. I had to play sucide watch (along five other former channel moderators) to keep some of her dye hard believers alive following the "The White Lie"

By the way Nancy DID kill five of her own dogs the night before May 28, 2003 Had her puppies put to sleep for their own good on the advice of her Zeta's.

Shady
At the Time I was Moderator of #zetatalk I went by the handle of Solst.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:42 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
THANKS. I had been procrastinating deleting my Facebook account. DONE.

Same here, Lynn. DONE!

Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:10 pm
GT Truther

crosspost...

Earth Directed CME | Eastern Limb Active Regions (August 1)

A long duration C3.2 flare took place around Sunspot 1092 on Sunday. In the latest Lasco C3 movie you can see an earth directed Coronal Mass Ejection (CME). There will be a chance for Geomagnetic Storming wtihin 48-72 hours. More to follow. Sunspot 1089 has rotated out of direct earth view and onto the western limb. Currently Sunspot 1092 is the only visible region on the face of the sun. There is a chance for C-Class flares. The latest STEREO Behind images show a pair of active regions that could be sunspots. They will rotate into view on the eastern limb in the upcoming week.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:30 pm
GT Truther

Hmmmm.... what does this mean to us? Makeshift Faraday cages? Unplug at a minimum, anything?

Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:33 pm
GT Truther

Post The Rabbit Hole - A Respectable Place to Hang Out Lately
Lynnwood wrote:
Hmmmm.... what does this mean to us? Makeshift Faraday cages? Unplug at a minimum, anything?

Just have a double cardboard box at the ready (one cardboard box inside another), wrapped in metal foil, where you can put your sensitive electronics (i.e. laptop or other computer), and make sure you have a ground wire taped or otherwise attached to the metal foil and grounded.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Weekend Roundup Notes On Planetary Preps

On Friday I heard from one of my sources who has provided me with valuable information in the past on the ongoing plans the PTB have had going on for what's coming. In addition to the locations of more than one bunker complex (not to be confused with the DUMBs that they originally planned to ride out the poleshift in), he was also part of a high-level black-ops 'sting' operation that targeted corrupt Euro politicos who were scrambling to cook the books of their companies and abscond with ill-gotten monies they were in control of. That was just before the Second Great Depression hit, giving us the term "bankster gangsters".

This source had told me last year about several high-level meetings that took place on the Continent and in London between various bureaucrats, civil technocrats and politicos, and was wondering where it all was leading to. On Friday I learned what he had learned, which is that MI-5 (yes, the very same) has decided to follow suit and start including "earth changes" (translation: we know what that means) as a category to be prepared for. People in his world are usually very wary about what they share even in off-duty moments, but when he was having a pint in a pub with a pal from the 'office' (he's more like a real-life James Bond though he's too modest to admit to such), this 'co-worker' couldn't figure out why he had been assigned to do a thorough study of "infrastructural readiness". A step down from his usual black-ops, in his opinion. What's even more odd is that my source's own country's "secret services" have yet to follow this US/UK model, preferring to keep silent publicly on 'earth changes'. Here's the link to the MI-5 webpage that illustrates what I'm talking about:

https://www.mi5.gov.uk/output/emergency-planning.html

from the above site:

"Emergencies cover a wide range of situations, not just man-made events such as terrorist attacks but also natural and accidental events such as foot and mouth outbreaks, industrial accidents and flooding.

Responding to emergencies is usually the task of a number of agencies, including local authorities, and will in most instances be led by the police or one of the other emergency services.

If you find yourself in an emergency situation, knowing what to do can help to protect you, your family and your colleagues. The Government and local authorities have published information on the Internet to advise citizens and businesses on what to do in an emergency."

Note there is a link to a new "UK Resilience" webpage there:
http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/ukresilience/aspx

Welcome to UK Resilience

The Government's aim is to reduce the risk from emergencies so that people can go about their business freely and with confidence. This website exists to provide a resource for civil protection practitioners, supporting the work which goes on across the United Kingdom to improve emergency preparedness.

Emergency Preparedness

The Emergency Preparedness section has advice for practitioners on the pre-emergency phase, with generic material on key frameworks like the Civil Contingencies Act and disciplines like Risk Assessment and Business Continuity, it also contains details of the UK Government Capabilities Programme and a section on Resilient Telecommunications.

Emergency Response & Recovery

The Emergency Response & Recovery section has advice for practitioners on the post-emergency phase, with generic material on key frameworks such as the Central Government’s Concept of Operations [PDF 80 pages, 574KB] and Lead Government Department principle, and the National Recovery Guidance. It also contains details of the Central Government Emergency Response Training course.

Sounds like the run-up to a big war, doesn't it? Not the kind that are far-removed, in the mideast, but one that will touch the "homeland" again, like WWII did. I started thinking of the leaflets that described how Londoners were to seek safety from the air-raids during the Battle of Britain when I saw this page:

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov. ... /index.htm

And right at the top was this:

Have your say
A public consultation has been launched on new guidance, including an updated ‘Preparing for Emergencies’ leaflet, to help individuals and communities be better prepared to deal with the impacts of emergencies.

What you can do to prepare for emergencies

Useful tips to keep in mind before and during a major incident

What voluntary and community groups can do

How voluntary groups can work with emergency services to improve public safety

Advice on specific emergencies

Tips on how to deal with a range of dangerous situations

National and local risks

Find out about risks facing the UK outlined in the National Risk Register and what risks may exist in your local area

Advice on general emergencies

Find out what to do in the event of a fire, bomb or CBR (chemical, biological or radiological) incident

How government is preparing for emergencies

Explaining how the different tiers of government work together to build resilience

etc, etc, etc, etc

But that was only prelude; this afternoon, on the John Moore radio show, John talked about his conversation on Friday with Dr. Deagle, who told him that the federal gov't. has been putting in massive orders for the kinds of drugs usually only used in emergency rooms. Because Mr. Moore - a decorated Green Beret, NOT a woman in Wisconsin - knows what is going down and has been working hard to help prepare people, he knew that this signified a date that's sooner than later, because those drugs have a short shelf-life. I wish I was the type to remember specific names of the drugs, but names/dates/places/particulars usually aren't retained by me.

Moore also told his audience to google the search terms "CIA, Denver" and "NSA, Denver" and "NASA, relocation" to find press releases that show these agencies are becoming more and more open about the fact they are currently in the middle of making their headquarters in the Denver area, or at the very least Colorado.

I had tuned in to the show at the urging of one of the members here who I occasionally chat with; John's guest this afternoon was one "Lucus", who was the one that put up that website the-rabbits-hole.org, which he took down and replaced with http://www.rabbithole2.com due to 'copyright issues' he was having - according to what he said on-air a few hours ago. Now, Lucus is "cool" (puts cool hard-rock videogame YouTube vids on his site, is fairly young - he was 16 in 1985, when he first learned about the poleshift, and has posted alot on GLP) but sadly he's charging $31.99 for a copy of his DVD (that includes shipping at least). Still, at least he's not an old woman from Wisconsin! His focus was initially on the petroglyphs carved into rocks, from ages gone by, because they were his "proof" of what he was being told and led to research. Apparently, he had just told his friends of the petroglyphs and how they were 'signs' in the sky that start occurring before the cyclical poleshift 3 days before the famous 'Norway spiral' made its appearance. He's also done a lot of research into the geological record, mainly because where he lives has tons of seashells in the desert sand, far far away from any coastline.

Now, there's something else, but it'll come to me shortly so I'll post this now to make sure it doesn't go down some 'rabbithole' lmfao.....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
crosspost...

Earth Directed CME | Eastern Limb Active Regions (August 1)

A long duration C3.2 flare took place around Sunspot 1092 on Sunday. In the latest Lasco C3 movie you can see an earth directed Coronal Mass Ejection (CME). There will be a chance for Geomagnetic Storming wtihin 48-72 hours. More to follow. Sunspot 1089 has rotated out of direct earth view and onto the western limb. Currently Sunspot 1092 is the only visible region on the face of the sun. There is a chance for C-Class flares. The latest STEREO Behind images show a pair of active regions that could be sunspots. They will rotate into view on the eastern limb in the upcoming week.

Helvetic - :clap Thanks for posting this. I had read about it on the GLP and then got too busy to post.

Spaceweather also connects this to the magnetic filament.

COMPLEX ERUPTION ON THE SUN: This morning around 0855 UT, Earth orbiting satellites detected a C3-class solar flare. The origin of the blast was sunspot 1092. At about the same time, an enormous magnetic filament stretching across the sun's northern hemisphere erupted.

The timing of these events suggest they are connected, and a review of SDO movies strengthens that conclusion. Despite the ~400,000 km distance between them, the sunspot and filament seem to erupt together; they are probably connected by long-range magnetic fields. In this movie (171 Å), a shadowy shock wave (a "solar tsunami") can be seen emerging from the flare site and rippling across the northern hemisphere into the filament's eruption zone. That may have helped propel the filament into space.

In short, we have just witnessed a complex global eruption involving almost the entire Earth-facing side of the sun.

A coronal mass ejection (CME) produced by the event is heading directly for Earth: SOHO movie. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras when it arrives on or about August 3rd.

http://www.spaceweather.com/

Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:30 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Gulf Loop Current Stalls from BP Oil Disaster
Contributed by Sterling Allan on Sunday, August 01, 2010 12:47

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/120/746/mobile.html

Global Consequences if Current Fails to Reorganize

Oceanographic satellite data now shows that as of July 28, the Loop Current in the Gulf of Mexico has stalled as a consequence of the BP oil spill disaster. This according to Dr. Gianluigi Zangari, an Italian theoretical physicist, and major complex and chaotic systems analyst at the Frascati National Laboratories in Italy.

Yowusa.com - BP Oil Spill Stalls Gulf Loop Current

This could be the most significant man-caused Earth Changes news thus far in my lifetime. This morning I read a report by Your Own World USA that as of July 28,

Oceanographic satellite data now shows that the Loop Current in the Gulf of Mexico has stalled as a consequence of the BP oil spill [volcano] disaster. This according to Dr. Gianluigi Zangari, an Italian theoretical physicist, and major complex and chaotic systems analyst at the Frascati National Laboratories in Italy.

He further notes that the effects of this stall have also begun to spread to the Gulf Stream. This is because the Loop Current is a crucial element of the Gulf Stream itself and why it is commonly referred to as the “main engine” of the Stream.

The concern now, is whether or not natural processes can re-establish the stalled Loop Current. If not, we could begin to see global crop failures as early as 2011.

Continues at above link:

For those that don't know who Sterling Allan is he was one of the very first to investigate Dan Crain/Burisch and one of the first to get burned by it. He was a long time member of the Golden Thread.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:47 pm
GT Truther

Post Way down upon the EM Swanneee River......
midnight wrote:
Is there an answer to the two main disbeliever arguments against PX?

1. Amateur astronomers would have seen it by now, and they aren't in the pocket of the PTB. I've been checking out space-weather for a few months, and some of the photos posted by amateur astronomers are very impressive. This is the most persuasive point made by disbelievers of PX.
It is almost the same point as, "why haven't we seen it if it is going to do its thing in a year or two?"

2. PX is bigger than Jupiter, and very magnetic apparently. Why hasn't it affected the orbits of the bodies travelling through our solar system? Good question, but I'm not a scientist so I don't know how valid this question is.

It should be noted that solar system changes have been noted recently, but I am still waiting for answers to question number one and two.

Good points, midnight. And thanks for being courteous when legitimately "questioning". Selene gave the right answer to Question #2. Jupiter really IS just a giant gasbag; despite the size, the magnetic core is much smaller than that of Earth, so isn't nearly as affected as the other non-gas planets. Since PX is (allegedly, that is) 23 times the magnetic mass of Earth, despite being only 4.25-4.62 x Earth's physical size (according to NASA's own web-page, which I was briefly shown by one of Dan B.'s colleagues before it was yanked in late 2002), it's going to wreak havoc with the more magnetic planets, of which we're one. Venus is alleged to be nearly the size of Earth, and allegedly we'll start seeing it loom large in our skies, to the point where it almost appears as large as the Moon. I'm not holding my breath on that one, because I prefer to suspend belief or disbelief on those kind of 'material' claims until my own eyes bear witness to the visual phenomena.

As to Question #1; it's my own opinion that the Creator has created an exquisite and most intelligent design to our universe. There is a logic to this, but imagine if 'it' could be easily seen months or even years prior to its actual 'impact' (meaning, poleshift, not physical contact planet-to-planet). Naive humans would go berzerk, max out their credit cards, and shift their spiritual orientation to one of selfishness and cruelty, an 'everyman for himself' approach to life. Yes, there will be millions of humans that will be taking that route anyway when the last weeks will catch them unprepared, but that doesn't mean the 'interested few' who have been quietly preparing have to continue to be oppressed by the stupidity of others, which is my biggest complaint about life on Earth.

So, what about the actual mechanics of how that works, you ask. I've described before - again, my opinion - how and why this happens. Nibiru, being in a sling orbit between two foci, travels at an erratic speed as a result. There's any number of carnival rides that could explain better what I mean, but the basics are simple: as an object approaches one of 2 (or more) foci that it orbits around, it gains speed and accelerates. It was this speed that had been plotted by MAJ and its federal tool-agencies to cause them to believe the poleshift would have occurred around May of 2003. Unfortunately, there's also such a thing as a "Repulsion" force that acts to keep the universe in balance; it, too, is part of the electro-magnetic field and is one reason why planets don't simply fall into the Sun or exhibit otherwise crazy behavior. It was this "Repulsion" force that put the brakes on the accelerated speed PX was exhibiting when it got near enough to the Sun. The momentum carries it then around the Sun, which in this case relates to our ecliptic as "diving below". Our ecliptic was defined by the magnetic equator around the Sun, while PX doesn't observe the rules the rest of we planets do. (I think of how a yo-yo works, when I try to envision it.) However, the ecliptic DOES begin to affect that sling orbit, because as it rounds below the Sun and comes bobbing up to the Ecliptic, it changes its polar alignment (the so-called '270 degree roll') to obey the more powerful Sun.

The fact that it's a planetoid - not truly a star, nor just a mere planet - gives it unique properties, which incredibly allow it to remain much more hidden from our view, though there are times when it shows itself in dramatic views. I think of a lighthouse, which can occasionally show a powerful beam of light right into your face but for the most part, you're lucky if you see a thin beam stretching out to a horizon but seeming to stop in mid-air.

And as I frequently tell my friend from Toronto, if the ETs want to hide something from us and are capable of travelling at interstellar distances quite easily, let alone moving planets around to simulate seasons, then if they want to hide something from us to save us the mental breakdowns of millions of dimbulbs, then all the more power to them. I can't even question it. Used to be I relished the idea of witnessing that, but these days I feel more compassion about what those poor souls will be encountering and less likely to exult when TSHTF. Remember what I said about old pinball machines and driftwood drifting to a waterfall? If not, I'll recap later.

Just my own too sense, FWIW. Contrary paradigms welcome.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
Is there an answer to the two main disbeliever arguments against PX?

1. Amateur astronomers would have seen it by now, and they aren't in the pocket of the PTB. I've been checking out space-weather for a few months, and some of the photos posted by amateur astronomers are very impressive. This is the most persuasive point made by disbelievers of PX.
It is almost the same point as, "why haven't we seen it if it is going to do its thing in a year or two?"

2. PX is bigger than Jupiter, and very magnetic apparently. Why hasn't it affected the orbits of the bodies travelling through our solar system? Good question, but I'm not a scientist so I don't know how valid this question is.

It should be noted that solar system changes have been noted recently, but I am still waiting for answers to question number one and two.

1. You would´t see first, but Feel the strong Magnetic force of Shiva The Destroyer / Nibiru: The anomaly in the middle atlantic will act as a 3th pole on Earth, and will act now like a 3 pole: (1)

Quote:
In this configuration, notice:

1. The north pole of the horizontally presented magnet is further from the north pole of the left magnet, and this distancing isolates the interaction which normally occurs at closer range.

2. There is no longer an either/or relationship between the two magnets with regard to attraction or repulsion being operative in the system, but a simultaneous attraction/repulsion function operating between the two poles of the left magnet (stationary for this experiment) and the single south pole of the right magnet(non stationary).

3. The free magnet will move, not perpendicular but parallel with the lines of force. And it will always settle at a midpoint between the two poles of the stationary magnet on the left.

4. Contrary to the law of inverse squares, there will not be a magnetic lock between the two bodies, so no work is required to separate them.

(1)
Theory of Magnetic Instability
http://www.linux-host.org/energy/magnetic.htm

Planet Earth will react like a faulty Stator, it will try to rotate to the right, then stop, then go to the other side, but in the middle will get a sudden stop, then try to rotate to the left. This will lead to the sudden movement of all the plates in the world... The "7" event...

2. Indeed you can see the light of Venus has changed from Pure White to a mix of White, Green and Blue... Venus is getting the reflex of the light of Earth.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6744/venuspixels.jpg

And we got a companion planet neart Earth, you see it like a 2 core anomalies in the Magnetosphere simulation...

[img]
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4784/twocores1.jpg[/img]

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4784/twocores1.jpg

Latter Shiva The Destroyer / Nibiru will drag Planet Earth from its current orbit, to the orbit of Venus, and we will see a bigger Venus like the size of a full moon, as the ancient see on a naked eye the phases of Venus and the horns of Venus... and Inanna/Ishatar

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1774/avenus.jpg

more:
http://www.pantheon.org/articles/i/inanna.html

Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Oh cool you do know that Venus's orbit is outsdie the "Habit Zone" being closer to the Sun she has 900 F - 1000 F (hot enough to melt lead in minutes) tempature along with hyper run away greenhouse warming.

uuummm Bye bye STO surivor camps.

Surface of Venus as photographed by Russian Probes in the 1970s. The probes last 15 minutes before melting...

Conceptual Artist Drawing of what the Surface looks like based on data:

Btw where are these great great magnetic shifts and anomalies... Last time I checked my camping compass and GPS tracking all's well.

You can not argue for existence of a extra body in our solar system or heading our way on flimsy lens flare and MINOR strange weather patterns and typical geological data.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary Data!

Quote:
Latter Shiva The Destroyer / Nibiru will drag Planet Earth from its current orbit, to the orbit of Venus, and we will see a bigger Venus like the size of a full moon, as the ancient see on a naked eye the phases of Venus and the horns of Venus... and Inanna/Ishatar

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:40 am
GT Truther

Latest Solar CME Update Aug 02 1247 UTC:

This, just in from the Solar Influence Data Analysis Center http://www.sidc.be/products/presto/ expects solar geomagnetic (earthquake?) CME activity to peak on August 4:

Solar Influence Data Analysis Center wrote:
Geomagnetic acvity is expected to be unsettled to active by the end of Aug. 2nd due to the arrival of a halo CME linked to the long duration event of Aug. 1st. Coronagraphic observations show actually a complex CME event, with a fast component linked to the flaring event of NOAA AR 1092 (C class flare) and subsequently, a slower component linked to a polar crown filament eruption, to the north of this active region. SWAP observations show that the fast component might not be completely Earth directed. Arrival of the CME at the Earth orbit is expected for the end of Aug. 2nd. The filament eruption seems more favorable in terms of geomagnetic effects, and is expected to trigger geomagnetic disturbances on Aug. 4.

Another good site to bookmark, IMO http://www.sidc.be/products/presto/

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:50 am
GT Truther

From my Boycott BP Facebook Group:

Quote:
Boycott BP: Great now we have earthquakes in La. just like the other L.A. Anybody feel this Earthquake today? I remember the Earthquake game at LSU in 1988. But, that is it for earthquakes in Louisiana. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_Game

Magnitude 3.0 Louisiana

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... 10zlai.php

Pump out the lube from plate tectonics you get earthquakes..

Shady

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:06 am
GT Truther

No problemo:

Conveyor belt is halted? water is became cooool!

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6085/world0802.jpg

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/sst/latest_sst.gif

a Day after tomorrow scenary?

Temperature -23 C / -9 F @ Peru: The death of the "alpacas"
more:
http://www.eltiempo.com.ec/noticias-cue ... por-fra-o/

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Yes its the end of world as we know it..

Quote:
Tom Phillips - 30th July, 2010 Share|
The hen that thinks it's a penguin

A hen in China appears to be suffering from some kind of identity crisis, apparently believing that it's a penguin.

rest of the story at:

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/836650-the ... -a-penguin

Quote:
Paul the Octopus 'to record Elvis tribute album'

World Cup phenomenon Paul the Octopus is set for a new career – as an Elvis impersonator.

read the rest at:

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/836778-pau ... bute-album

Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:59 am
GT Truther

Also:

Tropical Depression FOUR (1):
Quote:
WTNT34 KNHC 021435
TCPAT4
BULLETIN
TROPICAL DEPRESSION FOUR ADVISORY NUMBER 1
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL AL042010
1100 AM EDT MON AUG 02 2010

...NEW TROPICAL DEPRESSION FORMS IN THE ATLANTIC...

SUMMARY OF 1100 AM EDT...1500 UTC...INFORMATION
-----------------------------------------------
LOCATION...12.6N 41.1W
ABOUT 1365 MI...2200 KM E OF THE LESSER ANTILLES
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...35 MPH...55 KM/HR
PRESENT MOVEMENT...WNW OR 290 DEGREES AT 17 MPH...28 KM/HR
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1006 MB...29.71 INCHES

(1)
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MI ... 1435.shtml

Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:01 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Check Out the First Step to a Star Trek-Style Universal Translator

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21302 ... Translator

Original Story At:
http://io9.com/5601783/check-out-the-fi ... translator

War-zones such as Afghanistan never have enough interpreters, often forcing soldiers to rely on nonverbal communication that's easily misunderstood. Three new devices solve that by automatically translating one language to another - and you can see it in action!

The National Institute of Standards and Technology have been testing translation devices for the last four years. Three systems created by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency have made the leap from relatively clunky microphones and laptops to something that can work on a regular smart phone, giving the translation devices unprecedented portability. The overall DARPA project, dubbed TRANSTAC, aims to reduce the reliance on human translators, who are often in short supply and aren't always trustworthy.

You can see a video below demonstrating the translators (along with an opening tip of the hat to Star Trek). The best part of all this? Knowing how often military devices eventually trickle down to the civilian world, these machines should make travelling to foreign countries in 2020 a whole lot easier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOIbdB7s ... r_embedded

I wanted the Phaser and Kligon Bird of Prey to be first into development :gah

Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:11 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Passport Of Obama's Mama Accidentally (on Purpose?) Destroyed
Contributed by NewsScooper on Monday, August 02, 2010 12:01

ImageFinally when it appeared that the truth was going to come out once and for all about Obama's mysterious birth, the State Department wiggles out of producing records of Obama's mama's by saying that some circa '60's documents were destroyed, and that the records of Obama's mama, Stanley Ann Dunham, were missing.

This let down was the apparent end of a trail from a Freedom of Information Act request for those documents.

But the some documents provided from teh Freedom of Information Request, included two different locations and dates for STanley Ann Dunham's marriage to Lolo Soetoro, Barack Barry Hussein Obama's step-father from Indonesia.

Read the original story at News Scooper

http://www.888webtoday.com/articles/vie ... AyMWlYUziD

Missing accidently lost??? :roflmao :roflmao You know they still have all of my grand parents immigration documents and their records from Latvia dating back to 1890s at Immigration! They have my mom's and dad's too! Dating to 1920s!

But when it comes to Presidents documents KENYIAN Born President Obama they *POOF* disappear in cloud of smoke!.. :roflmao

Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:21 am
GT Truther

Quote:
"Bizarre" White Foam Plagues St. Johns River in Florida: More Corexit 9500 Poisoning Proof?!

Contributed by Live Free or Die on Sunday, August 01, 2010 10:14

Is this story more proof of the Corexit 9500 poisoning now taking place across America in BP's effort to eliminate Americans via "covert" biological weapons? I think so. The effects of Corexit 9500 are now just beginning to be felt across America and especially the Gulf Coast region. Within mere months, mainstream news will be all over this. By then, it'll most likely be too late for those who have already been exposed.

http://floridaindependent.com/4531/beyo ... foam/photo

Beyond the fish kill: St. Johns River now also plagued by bizarre foam

http://floridaindependent.com/4531/beyo ... zarre-foam

Thousands in Gulf Suffer from Misdiagnosed Skin Lesions

http://www.projectgulfimpact.org/?post_ ... ases&p=132

Christina Gagnier
Project Gulf Impact
Fri, 30 Jul 2010 23:25 EDT
Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana - Area residents have begun to show up at clinics and hospitals with mysterious scabs and pustules covering their extremities, as reported from residents to non-profit relief organizations in the Gulf.

snip

Skin Lesions

Lesions, like those featured above, are being experienced by adults and children in Louisiana.
Other residents have shown up at local doctors and area hospitals reporting similar symptoms. According to area residents suffering from the mysterious rash, patients feel like they are not being given the proper medical treatment. Doctors have told area patients they are suffering from scabies with no clear diagnosis and from Staphylococcus infections with no underlying cause.

con. at above link

moderated by rutsuyasun to conform with copyright laws

Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:34 am
GT Truther

The ATTACK of the Freedom of Religion begins in earnest...

Quote:
THE THREAT OF 'WORSHIP': Could One Word Have Dangerous Policy Implications?

Contributed by NewsScooper on Sunday, August 01, 2010 11:21

At first glance, it would seem like senseless bickering over semantics. But when President Obama recently gave his speech at the memorial service for those killed in the Ft. Hood, Texas, massacre last November, his choice of words caused serious concern among leaders of many human rights organizations.

One of those leaders was Jim Jacobson, president of Christian Freedom International (CFI), an organization working tirelessly to serve and call attention to Christians suffering religious persecution around the world.

snip

So, when Obama gave his speech in which he made an executive decision to replace "freedom of religion" with "freedom of worship" in his administration's official vocabulary, Jacobson took notice, and immediately began forging a statement expressing why this seemingly innocuous linguistic change is destined to have dangerous policy implications.

Read more here:

http://www.888webtoday.com/articles/vie ... pVgAhzuLpt

Edited by Bluebonnet to conform to copyright issues.

When does a Keyian born son of Marxist Socialist have the power to change the very foundations of the US consititution.. When he's Token of the New World Order that's when.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:46 am
GT Truther

Info Graphic Do You Know Who's Watching You

Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:49 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Federal Government Can (and will) Do Most Anything
Contributed by NH Tea Party Coalition on Monday, August 02, 2010 12:06

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/121/674/mobile.html

This video not only shows the TOTAL lack of respect for the Constitutional limitations of our federal government but the arrogance of a lifetime politician like Pete Stark of California to dare to exhibit such an attitude.

Time to clean house folks, and take the country, and our rights back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1-eBz8h ... r_embedded

Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:17 am
GT Truther

A few must read Blogs and Pieces to understand what's really going on as we entire 2012. No this isn't based on channellings but on scientific observation...

http://liminalthresholds.blogspot.com/2 ... umans.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lawrence E. Joseph

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lawrence- ... 05086.html

Author, "Apocalypse 2012"
Posted: December 29, 2009 09:21 AM

Passing Into the Energy Cloud

Excerpt:

On Christmas Eve, 2009, the startling hypothesis that our Solar System, the Sun and all its planets, are moving into a potentially dangerous and destabilizing interstellar energy cloud, was resoundingly sustained. In their research paper, "A strong, highly-tilted interstellar magnetic field near the Solar System," published the December 24, 2009 issue of Nature, a highly respected scientific journal, M. Opher et al report on data transmitted from Voyager, the twin spacecraft that have been exploring the outer reaches of the Solar System since 1977.

"We have discovered a strong magnetic field just outside the solar system. This magnetic field holds the interstellar energy cloud together and solves the long-standing puzzle of how it can exist at all," says Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University. He explains that this energy cloud is at least twice as strong as had previously been predicted and that the Solar System has begun to pass into it, adding that this field "is turbulent or has a distortion in the solar vicinity."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lawrence- ... 05086.html

About the Man:

Larry E Joseph

Chairman of the Board, Aerospace Consulting Corporation (AC2). AC2 is a plasma physics company based in Albuquerque, New Mexico corporation, which works with Sandia National Laboratories. We are developing the Vulcan Plasma Disintegrator, an ultra-high temperature (10,000 to 15,000 degrees K) furnace designed to completely dissociate highly toxic biological and chemical wastes, leaving no toxic

His up coming Book :

Guilty of Apocalypse: The Case Against 2012 The thesis of this book is that the year 2012 will be pivotal, perhaps catastrophic, possibly revelatory, to a degree unmatched in human history.

1. Ancient Mayan prophecies based on two millennia of meticulous astronomical observations indicate that 12/21/12 will mark the birth of a new age, accompanied, as all births are, by blood and agony as well as hope and promise.

2. Since the 1940’s, and particularly, since 2003, the Sun has behaved more tumultuously than any time since the rapid global warming that accompanied the melting of the last Ice Age. Solar physicists concur that solar activity will next peak, at record-setting levels, in 2012.

3. Storms on the Sun are related to storms on the Earth. The great wave of 2005 hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma coincided with one of the stormiest weeks in the recorded history of the Sun.

4. The Earth’s magnetic field, our primary defense against harmful solar radiation, has begun to dwindle, with cracks comparable in scale to the ozone hole opening up randomly. A pole shift, in which such protection falls nearly to zero as the North and South magnetic poles reverse position, may well be under way.

5. Russian geophysicists believe that the Solar System has entered an interstellar energy cloud. This cloud is energizing and destabilizing the Sun and all the planets’ atmospheres. Their predictions for catastrophe resulting from the Earth’s encounter with this energy cloud range from 2010 to 2020.

6. Berkeley physicists, who discovered that the dinosaurs and 70% of all other species on Earth were extinguished by an impact 65 million years ago, maintain, with 99% certainty, that we are now overdue for another such mega-catastrophe.

7. The Yellowstone supervolcano, which erupts catastrophically every 600,000 to 700,000 years, is preparing to blow. The most recent eruption of comparable magnitude, at Lake Toba, Indonesia, 74,000 years ago, led to the death of more than 90% of the world’s population at the time.

8. Eastern philosophies such the I Ching, Chinese book of changes, and also Hindu theology, have been plausibly interpreted as supporting the 2012 end date, as have a range of indigenous belief systems.

9. At least one scholarly interpretation of the Bible predicts that the Earth will be annihilated in 2012. The burgeoning Armageddonist movement of Muslims, Christians and Jews actively seeks to precipitate the final End-Times battle.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 pm
GT Truther

Lightning filmed at 9,000 frames a second

Then played back real slow....

NOTE: How Lightening comes OFF the earth and goes up to join the lightening in the sky.

AMAZING FOOTAGE.. Why needs mysteries "Out There" when we have them going on right here before our eyes here on Earth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bvmEYxE ... r_embedded

Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:09 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next