It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:21 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
GREAT LINKS simple simon, Thanks!

Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:52 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Quote:
SATURDAY, 24 JULY 2010

What ever happened to the NASA Spheres?

What ever happened to the NASA Spheres? They came into our life around February this year, I thought my life would never be the same, the world was going nuts! Earth size objects flying around the Sun and then.........Snap! Nothing more, they disappeared as fast as they arrived, how strange.

Does anyone out there know what happened? In less than a month the whole subject went from Internet frenzy to nothing and since then even more nothing, can I ask, did it really happen?

Remember, these Spheres where photographed from both SOHO satellites in space and many telescopes on the ground even though NASA maintained these spheres where just dust specks on the camera lens!

Here are a few reminders:
<cut to preserve space>

Click to see larger images of the anomaly
http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/07/what ... heres.html

Lynnwood, I get a strong, intuitive feeling that I may have actually snapped (inadvertently) these "NASA spheres" in that photo of the Sun I took last week with the "anomalies present in it"... :hmm

Sky's blow-ups in the previous thread do the so-called anomalies more justice.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:51 am
GT Truther

(Good morning mjc. 7 am here. The spheres are quite evident. Great photo. What comes to my mind is a question. How many other world species are involved examining our sun. I imagine quite a historical time for them. I would love to have access to their archives...Dex)

My duty is to save the world: Prince Charles believes he was born for a purpose

By Fay Schlesinger
Last updated at 11:56 PM on 30th July 2010

The Prince of Wales says he believes he has been placed on Earth as future King ‘for a purpose’ - to save the world.

Giving a fascinating insight into his view of his inherited wealth and influence, he said: ‘I can only somehow imagine that I find myself being born into this position for a purpose.

‘I don’t want my grandchildren or yours to come along and say to me, “Why the hell didn’t you come and do something about this? You knew what the problem was”. That is what motivates me.

Moderated by Bluebonnet to conform to copyright laws.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z0vGhHDFoJ

Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:03 am
GT Truther

Roswell 1947 alien footage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQlpACCc ... re=related

Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:29 am
GT Truther

My feeling about the Spheres (and I've been meditating on this for years) are that we're looking at dison sphere's the very ships of our "custodians" or "creators" They are making adjustments or repairs to the Sun to prevent any major destruction in this their lab.

They are not Planet X.

But repair crews and preventive maintenance.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:49 am
GT Truther

Come January 1st 2013 your all going to wake up in your beds disappointed 2012 was BUST! :(

Meanwhile they will be lining up oh lets say beyond Jupiter and openning a Trans warp wormhole back home having completed their scheduled mission.

And you'll be non the wiser..

Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:54 am
GT Truther

Given these sphere's closeness to the freaking SUN.

We're clearly looking at Type 4 Civilization in the very least a "Q" level civilization.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:58 am
GT Truther

I think that ALL of these type stories are related to what they are doing up there. As well as the Global Warming now taking place Solar System Wide.

They could in fact be re adjusting the sunlight or the sun itself; out put to compensate for the Global Warming taking place on the planets (which btw could be a result of us having entered a new sector of space and open to new cosmic rays, instead of Sun related)

BBC
Quote:
Thursday, 13 January 2005, 14:10 GMT

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4171591.stm

Why the Sun seems to be 'dimming'
By David Sington

The Sun
Scientists have been studying solar measurements for decades
We are all seeing rather less of the Sun, according to scientists who have been looking at five decades of sunlight measurements.

They have reached the disturbing conclusion that the amount of solar energy reaching the Earth's surface has been gradually falling.

Paradoxically, the decline in sunlight may mean that global warming is a far greater threat to society than previously thought.

The effect was first spotted by Gerry Stanhill, an English scientist working in Israel.

Rest continues at link..

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:11 am
GT Truther

The Music of the Spheres (Tibetan Singing Bowls)

Esoteric Nudge Nudge Wink Wink ;)

Mike Oldfield: "Shabda" (Music Of The Spheres)

ALOT of Sphere reports also showing up in UFO sighting reports folks.. there is a connection.. "As above so below"

Shady

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:19 am
GT Truther

http://tinyurl.com/27txej3

URL moderated by Bluebonnet to decrease screen size.

More Than 800 Killed In Pakistan Floods

I saw a report on this whilst watching the TV a few minutes ago - I was dumbstruck because initially I thought I had misheard the figure of 800 people perishing, but no, on further investigation it seems that I had heard correctly the first time. 800 killed, over a million displaced.

(above comments all mine / part from the title nothing is quoted from article)

Simon

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:22 am
GT Truther

If someone has a problem with that kind of posts, just PM me instead of just deleting. Thank you.

Lisa Renee | Ascension

Source: veritasshow.com

Synopsis:
The Mechanics Behind Creation – Spiritual Science - How Consciousness moves through a Time and Space Matrix.

• Energy is Conscious, Consciousness is Energy (The Intelligence Fields)
• Timelines and Dimensional Planes are the Same
• Skipping forward in Time as we change the focus of our consciousness
• Humanity is moving to another reality, dimension or time during this 2012 cycle.
• Ascension Cycle = every 26,556 years (Align to Galactic Core)
• 3D Planet Earth entered Galactic (Off Planet) Frequency Cycle in 2008 (1987-2007 Planetary Cycle-7 planes)

Bio
Lisa Renee has been personally prepared, trained and downloaded by Interdimensional beings known as the Melchizedek Guardians through her Council of 12 known to her as the Sirian High Council. As an “Awakened Starseed” she was contacted by her spiritual lineage several years ago to begin the training necessary to facilitate Ascension information to the planet. The Guardian’s purpose is to empower humanity through the process of transformation by comprehending the Science of Ascension and the Purpose of Human Evolution during this specific time cycle.

Lisa experienced a spontaneous "kundalini" event several years ago that catalyzed a “Starseed Awakening" to perceive multidimensional realities and communication with the Evolutionary forces of Light. Lisa Renee has been personally prepared, trained and downloaded by Interdimensional beings known as the Melchizedek Guardians through her Council of 12 known to her as the Sirian High Council. Guided by a Spiritual Hierarchy, Lisa was trained and downloaded to comprehend the Science of Ascension and its dynamics upon the layers of energy fields. This understanding of Spirit Technologies was experienced by her own personal conscious evolution and began her transition into a Spiritual Guide and Multidimensional Energetic Healer during this Planet’s Ascension Cycle. She is a Galactic Emissary for the Guardians and a spokesperson for the shift of humanity to "Ascension".

Along with the Guardian Groups, her mission is to support humanity through its evolution with education, awareness and by discussing the impacts of the energy shifts upon the planet, human beings and human consciousness. She is an Intuitive, Spiritual mentor, Writer, Quantum Therapist and Etheric surgeon. She writes a monthly column called Lifting Your Veil, which you can find at EnergeticSynthesis.com section, and also at Planetlightworker.com. She lives and has a practice in Santa Monica, California.

Listen to Latest Show

I have to add that this show is truly amazing, enjoy!

Best,
Helvetic

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:25 am
GT Truther

Hello everyone,

These youtube films may be of interest.

Simon
-------------------
They are 'very keen' to make contact and help us before the photonic energies reach the solar system

YouTube - PLANETARIUM MESSAGE OF ASHTAR SHERAN

-----------------------------------------------

Good description of lightships and the difference
between the physical ones and the ones with a higher vibration.
ALAJE from the Pleiades, Member of the Galactic Federation of Light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTvswQgUwHk&feature=related
The text below comes from this youtube message. Follow the link to this message on youtube to find message No.4
------------------------------
The meaning of Life is to have Love in your Heart****
Love is the solution for everything****
Love is the key****
Be prepaired for the coming Transformation Light Energy****
Now is the opportunity to evolve your consciousness****
Activate your Love in your Heart and send it daily to planet Earth.
Use my Meditation from part 4 of my Videos.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:32 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
GREAT LINKS simple simon, Thanks!

Thanks Lynnwood,

'craig-oxley' seems to be a somewhat controversial person who in the past has been targetted because of some of the things he talks about. I've been reading his site 'on and off' for many years - a lot of the health, natural medicines etc articles are similar to what I've read elsewhere, so I reckon he is on to something.

If it wasn't for what I read here I would not have bothered with what 'AntiSionist' said, but I thought that especially the info about the 'taking out' of Story might be of wider interest.

The info about the Queen signing financial papers (when in NYC a few weeks ago) and other things about matters financial make me think of NESARA, and that after all these years of 'almost happened' 'about to happen' etc which left me thinking that it was nothing more than a con of the worst possible kind so maybe it may actually be 'for real'.

(I say 'worst possible kind' because it makes people laid back and placid, thinking that they are about to be be given a large financial pay-out).

Simon

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:51 am
Site Admin

Quote:
If someone has a problem with that kind of posts, just PM me instead of just deleting. Thank you.

Lisa Renee | Ascension

Source: veritasshow.com

Helvetic - I did not delete your post in the Newcomers Say Hi thread - I moderated it out of the thread because:

a. It was off topic in that thread. The purpose of that thread is for newcomers to the GT to introduce themselves.

b. You had already posted it in the Veritas thread which is where it belonged.

No moderator or admin on this forum deletes posts. We do, however, moderate posts that are clearly off topic and posted elsewhere.

Thanks!

BB

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:02 am
GT Truther

Big Bang Abandoned in New Model of the Universe

Technology Review, MIT
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:19 EDT

A new cosmology successfully explains the accelerating expansion of the universe without dark energy; but only if the universe has no beginning and no end.

...That could change now with the fascinating work of Wun-Yi Shu at the National Tsing Hua University in Taiwan. Shu has developed an innovative new description of the Universe in which the roles of time space and mass are related in new kind of relativity.

Shu's idea is that time and space are not independent entities but can be converted back and forth between each other. In his formulation of the geometry of spacetime, the speed of light is simply the conversion factor between the two. Similarly, mass and length are interchangeable in a relationship in which the conversion factor depends on both the gravitational constant G and the speed of light, neither of which need be constant.

So as the Universe expands, mass and time are converted to length and space and vice versa as it contracts.

This universe has no beginning or end, just alternating periods of expansion and contraction. In fact, Shu shows that singularities cannot exist in this cosmos.

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/25492/

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 am
GT Truther

Study changes picture of U.S. quake hazards
Reuters

Quote:

Wed Jul 28, 2:34 pm ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The risk of earthquakes in the U.S. Midwest may be more widespread than geologists have believed, but a "big one" may be less likely at Missouri's New Madrid fault, researchers said on Wednesday.

They found that rivers that swept away sediments at the end of the last ice age could have triggered a series of large earthquakes that began in 1811 in the New Madrid seismic zone.

This suggests that these fault segments are unlikely to fail again soon, but the same process could trigger earthquakes on nearby fault segments, they reported in the journal Nature.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21292 ... ke-hazards

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100728/sc_ ... ke_midwest

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:13 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Satire: New Robot Capable Of Unhealthily Repressing Emotion

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21290 ... ng-Emotion

http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-ro ... tio,17806/

The Onion
Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:59 EDT
Pittsburgh - Announcing a crucial breakthrough in the effort to create machines that accurately simulate human behavior, researchers at Carnegie Mellon University said Monday they had built the first robot with the capacity to suppress its emotions.

"This is the holy grail of artificial intelligence," said project director Kate Tillman, explaining that the robot instantly performs millions of computations to ensure feelings of unresolved anger and simmering resentment remain deeply buried within its complex circuitry.

"We felt we were on the right track when we brought up a personal shortcoming and it paced around the lab muttering, but when it started breaking eye contact and changing the subject, we knew we had accomplished something revolutionary."

Tillman added that with its superior processing power, the robot could apply for clerical work and settle for the nearest available partner 10,000 times faster than a human being.

:roflmao :clap

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 am
GT Truther

Mentioned before by posters here but here are the pics...

Saturday, July 31, 2010
Mystery 'Sea Creature' Spotted Off Devonshire Coast

Story Link:

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... d+Monsters)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... coast.html

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:36 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Funniest last words, deathbed witticismsFunniest last words, deathbed witticisms

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/107/880/ ... cisms.html

1. "This is no time to make new enemies."

These are supposedly the last words of the philosopher Voltaire, uttered when a priest asked him to renounce Satan. Voltaire had been a critic of the church for years and, according to some accounts, his last words, directed at a priest,

were actually an angry cry: "For God's sake, let me die in peace!"

Apparently back in the day, the church wouldn't even let you die on your own terms. And it sure as heck wouldn't bury you in its cemetery after such a deathbed quote. Which is exactly why Voltaire's friends, in a final ironic twist, snuck in and buried his corpse in the Abbey of Scellières. Take that, church!

Read More At the Above Link:

:roflmao

:clap :clap :clap
A Shady Salute To The Free Thinker and Critiual Thinker Voltaire!!!

An Spiritual Ale to You Sir!

...the safest course is to do nothing against one's conscience. With this secret, we can enjoy life and have no fear from death.

Voltaire

Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do.
Voltaire

History is a pack of lies we play on the dead.
Voltaire

If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.
Voltaire

It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.
Voltaire
- More quotations on: [Government]

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
Voltaire

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire
- More quotations on: [Belief]

Man is free at the instant he wants to be.
Voltaire

:clap :clap :clap :clap

To hold a pen is to be at war.
Voltaire

:clap :clap :clap :clap

Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:25 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Mentioned before by posters here but here are the pics...

Saturday, July 31, 2010
Mystery 'Sea Creature' Spotted Off Devonshire Coast

What the heck is that?

Good find, Shady! Thanks for the pics! :hmm :clap

Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:00 pm
GT Truther

Oscar Wilde's last momentous statement:
"This wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. One of us has to go"

If only we had such formidable foes as wallpaper, all should be well....

I am still totally stunned by the untimely death of Christopher Story - I read him every week, and his info was cross-checkable with the financial media.
The ghastly last posts, their withdrawal. and then nothing??? He did NOT work alone, his webmaster would know what was going on. This stench of cover-ups must be resolved asap.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:25 pm
GT Truther

Whew.

Go away from this site for a few hours – and wow, lookie what you’ve missed!

I’m stunned by Christopher Story’s death, and the suspicious takedown of his final posts. That is truly disturbing, and I say this as someone who did not take Story’s ‘reporting’ very seriously.
• I didn’t follow it carefully, okay, but
• I didn’t get the ‘settlements’ thing (it was like coming into a movie in the middle, after you’d missed the basic premise...),
• I thought Wanta’s “Principality of Snake Hill’ was an obvious joke from Day One (I mean, really...), and
• Wanta was obviously a scam artist, especially after he’d suckered Story for $35,000,
• No other news story ever verified anything Story claimed was true,
• Nothing ever followed up; it was always ‘delayed’ with another twist,
• Etc etc.

But-but-but suddenly dead for two weeks before the family announces it? On the same day he posts about ‘someone trying to kill him’? Someone (survivors) obviously afraid of something. Perhaps they’re all a little paranoid? Don’t really know.

Time will tell. It always does. If what Story was reporting was true, his presence or absence should make no difference to the final outcome. We’ll see, I suppose.

Meanwhile:

Phatz, your Haarp stuff is superb, as usual. You are now our Most Valuable Resource. I wish I had the technical knowledge or background to comment on your wonderful ideas, but I read them avidly, nevertheless. Write on, my friend. You are The Best.

Recall, those COR2 screenshots are truly confounding. Something is out there, lurking behind the sun, for sure. Moon swirls and all. Holy friggin’ moley....! Not to be taken lightly, that’s for sure..... The evidence is beginning to become undeniable. Unless – of course – you prefer to remain in denial....

(And I’m inclined to agree with Courtney Brown that his remote viewers have stumbled on an Earth-based (NASA? NSA? Other BlackOps?) Mars operation. The sort of thing that Andrew Biagio talked about. That would make sense.)

Lynnwood, those ‘sphere’ shots are really cool, no? ‘Someone’ is busy checking things out – or maybe they’ve been there all along, but we earthlings have not had the cameras/technology to see them? My guess.

DonDep, I thought Lucas’s original YouTube presentation was enormously sane and well-considered. Glad to see he has new site: http://rabbithole2.com/

Dex, Woo Hoo, Nessie rides again! I’d be inclined to roll my eyes heavenward here had not DH and I actually been to Loch Ness and mirabile dictu! seen and photographed the critter and her baby in the Loch. [Long story. The unpublished original slides are in a vault. Kodak can certify that they are unaltered Kodachrome. Hubby is a professional photographer.] My visual impression was of some very, very big, very slow-moving pleicsitoric, ancient creatures, very comfortable in their glacial lake environment . Yeah – I avoid this part – “crazy person photographs Loch Ness ‘monsters’ “ – why should we come forward? But yes the critters we photographed looked very much like this one, albeit very much bigger....

Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:40 pm
GT Truther

This is WOW!!!!

The Fourth kind!

Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:43 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

And then Shady said:

Shady Groves wrote:
Come January 1st 2013 you’re all going to wake up in your beds disappointed 2012 was BUST!

Oh spit, Shady. Not. The ‘Not’ mega-celebration – if so - will be at my house, your favorite tipple on pour and all good food gratis. (Naked virgins not included… :roll :roll :roll ) No one will celebrate more than those who have looked doom in the face and won. No One. All invited.

Let me be perfectly clear about this: No one wants the end of our civilization to happen. NO. ONE. We are not delusional. Or ‘doomsayers’, hoping for some vast, apocalyptic conclusion to a life we never loved to begin with.

No.

We do not want to see the end of this civilization.

We love our planet, and all its peoples. And critters. And cats.

But we are realists.

And we are trying to save as many as we can.

We are voices in the wilderness. We know that.

Noah was one of our own.

We will try.

And I do – honestly – respect the fear and denial reaction that most people have. You express this reaction very well, and you do a great public service by expressing those feelings on behalf of many others who are silent from fear. Those fears are not just your own, but very widespread, and you are helping by posting.

So keep talking, my friend. You are not alone, certainly.

We will hold hands into the plunge……

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:55 pm
GT Truther

THIS IS INTERESTING!!

Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:57 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next