It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:28 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Shady Groves wrote:
So you either BANN ME

Or You Leave me alone

And I will civilly take into consideration your requests and believe it or not obey them!

But I'm not going to have former SNED's Members CENSORING my posts. Because they don't like content.

SHADY

NO SHADY, you either post by the rules OR LEAVE thats the deal.

You have my contact info man up or shut up!

Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:21 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I will tell you the same thing as I told FREAK, stay out of this please and thank you!

Simmering Frog wrote:
The taunt, Na Na, Na Naaa Na, spoken in a singsong manner, is universal with children of all cultures.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Does TPTB don´t want to -know- the following data?

Making decoys, to atract all the attention?

Meanwhile in the Pacific Ocean, Planet Earth:

These plate will -reacomodate- soon, Violently?

see the patterns:
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/events ... lat=-14.48

Yes, 10 quakes... Today

even if the telemetry of The Sea of Coral is Lost, 5 more buoys are in event mode:

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

:puter

Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

WHAT RULES ARE THOSE L2L.

THE ONES I'VE BEEN GOING BY FOR YEARS WHICH YOU OR THE GOLDEN THREAD DID NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY POSTS.

OR

THE RULES THAT APPARENTLY HAVE BEEN DRAWN UP IN SECRET JUST RECENTLY BY THE YOUR NEW SNED'S MODERATORS.

WHICH RULES L2L???

WHICH???

ANSWER ME!

iF NOT I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW

L2L wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
So you either BANN ME

Or You Leave me alone

And I will civilly take into consideration your requests and believe it or not obey them!

But I'm not going to have former SNED's Members CENSORING my posts. Because they don't like content.

SHADY

Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:46 pm
Site Admin

Well as usual Shady will neither MAN UP nor SHUT UP so let's see if he will actually stick to ANY promise he makes and see if he actually leaves this board on the 15th.

Until then I will let Shady do my fighting for me and continue to let him make a total and complete ass of himself.

Shady Groves wrote:

THE ONES I'VE BEEN GOING BY FOR YEARS WHICH YOU OR THE GOLDEN THREAD DID NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY POSTS.

OR

THE RULES THAT APPARENTLY HAVE BEEN DRAWN UP IN SECRET JUST RECENTLY BY THE YOUR NEW SNED'S MODERATORS.

WHICH RULES L2L???

WHICH???

ANSWER ME!

L2L wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
So you either BANN ME

Or You Leave me alone

SHADY

Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:02 pm
Profile WWW

There is a new commercial on TV, I forget which channel, pushing ADULT vaccinations against pertussis. It shows a mother holding her child, and says that holding her baby close might kill him/her if Mom doesn't get vaccinated. Some scare tactics, no?

As to drug companies giving up on anti-virus vaccinations, I'll see what I can turn up too. I have two thoughts on that: one is that the next onslaught of disease may not be a virus. It could be a bacterium, or a fungus. It could be something very old that is being released from a thousands of years old "holding ground" - an old disease brought up from the bowels of the earth, from the melting permafrost, from cracks in the floor of the oceans. This might be a real stretch, and I'm just throwing it out there as a long-shot possibility. I fear it will not be long before we find out what else is brewing.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:07 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Yes rutsuyasun, I too have encountered multiple threads out recently discussing the fears that recent geo paths to old and very virulent bugs may have been unearthed through accident and/or by plan. Antarctic deep samples from Lake Vostok area are one direction being pointed to; nasties in tandem with the methane and gods know what else from the GOM debacle; and of course the grave robbing for samples of the Avian Flu virus that killed so many thousands in the early twentieth century. I seem to remember those 'samples' were from tundra in Alaska. Not sure though. So, yes, I heartily agree with your fearful observations. Still haven't located the citation about retreating from market demographic. Old pudding in my brain pan. I'm on it though. LOL

You know, i've heard these sorts of lab developments being referred to as the poor country's weapons of mass destruction. My gawd it must be hard to police the possibilities when putting these 2+2s together.

Thanks for your comments and notes, Grist

Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:20 pm
GT Truther

aha. ;) found the citation;
Arsenal of antibiotics not being restocked
Dispute over rules for approving new drugs stalls production even as concern rises over deadly resistant bacteria
By Trine Tsouderos, Tribune reporter
http://www.chicagotribune.com/health/ct-met-antibiotics-crisis-20100806,0,5277492.story

hmmmm.. there may be another as well... back on the case.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:28 pm
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Does TPTB don´t want to -know- the following data?

Making decoys, to atract all the attention?

Meanwhile in the Pacific Ocean, Planet Earth:

These plate will -reacomodate- soon, Violently?

see the patterns:
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/events ... lat=-14.48

Yes, 10 quakes... Today

even if the telemetry of The Sea of Coral is Lost, 5 more buoys are in event mode:

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

:puter

I've seen it postulated recently that mother Earth is maybe trying to make a moon, and that the core is slowing. Both of these events (and surely others ;) I can think of) could account for the shake'nshimmy we're seeing these days. What do you think about the Pacific Rim of Fire AND the Atlantic Plates rattling and shifting in so much a cluster and crescendo fashion? You seem to be able to see a synthesis I'm missing in the buoy telemetry data. The graphs just say "stupid you" to me. Would you speak to that data and how to decipher the graphs a bit more for me? I'd like to analyze those data points a bit more.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:40 pm
GT Truther

No.. no a MAN would answer a simple question that's posed to him instead of skirting the issue entirely!!!

BTW I think this forum should know before I go. Just how many times YOU emailed privately and begged me to come back to post in the forum during those 3 month periods I took a break from the forum!

Yes that's right ladies and gentlemen. Every time I disappeared to go onto other projects. Mr or should I say MRS L2L would send me private emails begging me to come back to the forum and liven it up. Instead of being subjected to your constent dull postings.

Yes L2L is running some kind of little "Game" or "Agenda" of their own. With little or no respect for anyone that posts here.

Shady.

L2L wrote:
Well as usual Shady will neither MAN UP nor SHUT UP so let's see if he will actually stick to ANY promise he makes and see if he actually leaves this board on the 15th.

Until then I will let Shady do my fighting for me and continue to let him make a total and complete ass of himself.

Shady Groves wrote:

OR

WHICH RULES L2L???

WHICH???

ANSWER ME!

L2L wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
So you either BANN ME

Or You Leave me alone

SHADY

Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:08 pm
GT Truther

Grist and recall and well everyone else. I'm just a cook, I love reading this forum but a lot of the technical stuff goes right over my head. Maybe you could explain some of the things you post about in simpler terms. It could make the site more accessible to new readers too.
I'm going to put a deposit on a Vespa scooter today, I've always wanted one. I'm passionate about scooters, I saved so much money not driving a car for a couple of years.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:33 pm
GT Truther

FS,

Your posts are fine. Relax. Brush off that insecurity.

Please be patient, all will be well on the 15th of August, until then there might be a bit more sand slinging about in the sand box. If you keep your eyes closed, and your mouth shut and let the 2 Principals hash it out, you won't get that nasty sand in your eyes OR your mouth. If you look around, no one is getting in the middle of it (save brave Grist).

This has nothing to do with us. The Golden Thread is the longest running ongoing conversation/thread on the Internet (unless someone can prove that wrong, I declare it to be fact), and L2L, Shady (and a whole host more Big Players here) have a L O N G history that we are not privy to or a part of. There's no private or exclusive "club" it's just shared history in the same circles and forums online. The ongoing banter is an aberration, the fact that even-tempered Grist was seduced into reacting is incredible, IMHO.

FS, if you want to see the WHOLE THREAD, you can PM UncleJohn and ask him to mail you "The Yellow Book" which is an archive of the thread from very very far back, 2003 I think.

I am quite certain L2L will have an announcement for us come the 15th or 16th. In fact, I bet he's composing it now in baited anticipation of some much needed peace and quiet. In the meantime....grab your popcorn and watch the parade with me.

Gently,

Lynn :popcorn

Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:07 pm
GT Truther

My Mind is a LOT LIKE THIS::

Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:11 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Here's the hallways of my mind:

Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:37 pm
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
Don, I totally understand if you don't answer, and yes, I should have concentrated more when I read you referring to seeing an insider document of some sort that pointed toward the reality of PX.

Could you quickly review for me what you can say about what you saw?

And could you express to what extent what you read played a role in your belief that PX is likely headed our way?

I'm still keeping an open mind about PX. The truth is about to unfold, one way or another.

Midnight, I've caught up to this point, and will be back to answer in a short while. This forum is running extremely sluggishly on my system, I've no idea, and have just been catching up reading. It was such a pleasure on page 10, reading Thessa's posts and the responses, and then I realized.....I didn't have to wade through a dozen cut-and-pastes from Shady. I was notified when he was banned, and to be truthful I've been so busy with other important issues that the drama of Shady was the last thing I wanted to look forward to, but I've gotten a few PMs - enough to get the gist of what's been happening.

Back to page 10 as I catch up.....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Oh I have a better word for you there Midnight. Its called censorship and political harassment.

You get threats of bans and bans, every time you dare say something negative about Obama and see how you like it! Then they try to cover their actions by accusing you of copyright violations and censoring your posts.

I'm tired of their SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

midnight wrote:
I feel a strange compulsion to google the words "drama queen".

LMFAO! I don't think the humor was appreciated by someone, midnight!

Shady, I don't know of anyone here that's still as excited as you were when you went out to vote for him (as you said you were). Your banning had NOTHING to do with your political views, as narrow-minded and reactionary as they are. You still insist on claiming that name-calling and churlish use of hate-imagery is somehow a reasonable political view. Personally I would think it better if you were a genuine Nazi, a real one and not a blithering skinhead that is, who would at least give some honor to the term 'political views'. Ah, but again, this is why I needed a break......

Back to page 11......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Shady - You must be enduring some personal stress and I believe your frustration. You are an excellent reporter and personally I value your opinion greatly. I can always count on count on sitting up in my chair reading some of your posts. I also do believe the moderators and L2L have a reasonable request regarding the 10% rule, and I certainly don't mind linking through to a story if it interests me. Personally I have not seen you being censored. Your debate you've entered into on the past few days has been quite stimulating, which has to a good thing DonD did by challenging us all to reveal our thinking and limit blind posts of news only.

I read here as this family of readers have had the best success of honouring The Golden Rule anywhere on the net, which has to go back to the abilities of the moderators and administrators here.

An inquiring mind is a valuable asset and I rate you and guys like DonD, UJ, Dex etc. the top in my net searches along with the guys at halfpasthuman. I agree with you that there are frustrating comments at times, but I believe that ones level of knowledge determines the quality of insight. If you do go through with your resignation here, I would certainly appreciate your blog address.

My ancestors are from Nothern Ireland, and I love working for truth. It is what we do with our knowledge that will count.

:popcorn

Ahhhhh......a thoughtful post, one I can agree with, from a 'critical thinker' who thinks for themself yet can be courteous to the most curmudgeonly.

Continuing.....

Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Shady, I don't understand how an educated man can so turn words into a sword to run himself upon like an old roman centurion as adroitly as you have. Self destructive a bit? Comprehension of the rule(s) of law and importance of communicating with clarity and logic was what that Social Science degree was meant to be all about. How did it miss you by so far? Oh well, good luck and "Thanks for all the fish". We poor foolish mortals shall be forever doomed to suffering without your superior intelligence and truth(s) now. Woe to us.

Ah, another refreshing insight, and good use of the language too, even when expressing differences. The sarcasm is biting, and well-deserved, but still courteous.

{fr33k, I too read your post, but the implications are much greater than has been or will be delivered. The 'destiny of [that] message' is to FEAR US MILITARY. Sorry, I don't buy it and I trust that a majority won't either. Still, a good find, as Grist said as well.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Well Don hey. We will never see eye to eye on a great many of issues. But you’re an all right guy in my opinion.

Its always “what you see is what you get.” With Don Deppeller level headed calm cool and collected when it comes to any topic he chooses to discuss including whacky Planet X.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen you blow your top say but one time and that was when you discovered what a creep Burisch was..

You’re a straight shooter, honest.

Stay well guy and may you and Toni have another 40 years of happiness together to make up for 4 you lived in terror.

As for the rest, these gawd damn hypocrites spewing Light and Love Light and Love while baring nothing but hatreds and resentments inside. I do intend to give a little piece of my mind before I leave for good in a few days.

Shady

Dondep wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
Oh I have a better word for you there Midnight. Its called censorship and political harassment.

You get threats of bans and bans, every time you dare say something negative about Obama and see how you like it! Then they try to cover their actions by accusing you of copyright violations and censoring your posts.

I'm tired of their SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

midnight wrote:
I feel a strange compulsion to google the words "drama queen".

LMFAO! I don't think the humor was appreciated by someone, midnight!

Shady, I don't know of anyone here that's still as excited as you were when you went out to vote for him (as you said you were). Your banning had NOTHING to do with your political views, as narrow-minded and reactionary as they are. You still insist on claiming that name-calling and churlish use of hate-imagery is somehow a reasonable political view. Personally I would think it better if you were a genuine Nazi, a real one and not a blithering skinhead that is, who would at least give some honor to the term 'political views'. Ah, but again, this is why I needed a break......

Back to page 11......

Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:15 am
GT Truther

Love and Light This Golden Hypocrites!!!

Oh and Uncle John.. Lay off the Home Brew! ;)

Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:28 am
GT Truther

Post At Long Last, Only Love Can Fill Our Thread
This one bears addressing sentence-by-sentence.

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: I would like to express my appreciation and 100% support for the mods of the Golden Thread. You are the best.

Much of the credit lately has been due to Blue, who has been tireless in her vigilance. A very 'moderate' tone, too, and strictly adheres to the rules.

UJ wrote:
Shady has continually shown lack of social grace as far back to the beginning of the Golden Thread when once he published my private email to him. Shady seems incapable of recognizing when he is in the wrong and expressing regrets over it.

This can be quite true, is demonstrated time and again over the years, and since he posted a PM of mine as well early on, I always assume he will post any PM publicly to this day and thus I write them with that in mind. The lack of social graces is reflective in the seeming need to be as outrageous as possible, for maximum effect, but this is sadly true for many who haunt the 'ufer' forums. May be the nature of the audience; we're continually being bamboozled. Shady has been in the forefront of recognizing the bamboozling that goes on, even though IMHO I think he usually throws the baby out with the proverbial bathwater.

UJ wrote:
My main problem with Shady is the amount of space he takes up in the Golden Thread, particularly on the main thread. This is one of the main reasons I quit archiving it. I'll miss the one percent of Shady's posts where he covers his experiences and unique outlook.

Even before reading this post I checked and discovered that Shady's posts take up approximately 50% - 80% of all the posts on a given page. I've remarked upon this for years, but he's never taken the hint. Personally I think it might be a violation of the Golden Rule, especially when most of what he posts are cut-and-pastes. Maybe now that others have spoken up this will change. However, like you say, there's at least one percent where he speaks on his own, aside from the copy/paste news service, and provides some unique insight. Surely there is enough going on within our own skulls and hearts, enough to post about without having to use someone else's filter.

UJ wrote:
I think it would be asking too much for our mods to delete or move each of Shady's cut and paste posts, most of which are off topic. He could have easily done a single post each day with links to the stories and the Golden Thread would be much smaller and concise.

Although I've seen a flash of the post at the top of this page, something about Shady threatening to leave, I think that even if he does not leave we should address that issue. It's simply not fair to the rest of the forum to have one person using up to 80% of every page posting copy/pastes of news that we can all find elsewhere (and in many cases have), even though we can all 'scroll through'. And this is where the sadness comes in: if it wasn't for one person, one 'bad apple' or 'squeaky wheel', laws and rules wouldn't have to be written. Even though we only have the one Rule here, we're now having to interpret it in so many ways that we're becoming something none of us wants - and mainly because one person, who from the very beginning thought he was doing the 'right thing' by challenging any perceived orthodoxy, simply won't "take the hints" (or even formal requests) about excessive posting of copyrighted material. Yet he challenges not by dint of thought and careful intellectual analysis, but by emotional reaction. He was on the 'right' side of history, often even, but usually for the wrong reasons. It doesn't make him a bad person per se, it just makes him .......'ill-mannered'.

I hate having to do all this 'interpreting', especially because Shady's one of the 'old-timers' here - yet I've heard from people all these years sharing their revulsion or anger at him. I've had to tell them that while I might agree with them and might want to do something about it, as long as he observes the Golden Rule towards others that are members here (even off-thread), he can't be permanently banned.

However, maybe with what I'm just now reading (I'm still on page 12, and there are 16 pages here), maybe things will change. In fact, they will - one way or another.

UJ wrote:
Good bye Shady, but overall if things remained the same, I will not miss you. Don't let the door hit you in the behind on the way out. Of course, if Shady is willing to change, I will gladly welcome him back.

Tough and firm but with a good heart and open door for a possible welcome back. Well-said and I concur. (Pending catching up, which I'll have to do tomorrow now....I got through 2 pages though tonight.)

UJ wrote:
Only love, not Shady's off topic posts, should fill our thread.

Ahh, "only love can fill". Yes. Not a 'new-agey' love n' light kind of thing, but the real thing.

---------------------------------------------------

[edit to add: just now saw your post, Shady. Thanks for the kind words and my apologies in advance if you take umbrage, but...... you do copy and paste to excess, and your 'political views' are less political views than emotional tirades at whoevever the current leader is and by implication anyone who might give him even a smidgeon of a benefit of a doubt. BTW, I not only voted for Obama, I donated to his campaign and volunteered in it, and am currently disgusted with his corporate puppetry. That in no ways finds agreement with the hatred towards him expressed in many of your posts. You're totally entitled to your opinion, political or otherwise, but your ranting about it has now caused a chill to come over ANY political discourse here - which I don't think is a good thing but you're the one primarily responsible for that.]

Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Oh pardon me! I forgot that most Americans are on mediication (60% in fact thanks to Big Pharma) and you have the attention spans of a tick! If its not a one liner it doesn't register! :crylaugh

I was raised a bit differently Odd you know. I was raised to actually read BOOKS instead of text messages.

DonDep
Quote:
but...... you do copy and paste to excess,

Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:04 am
GT Truther

@Shady Groves TA TA DUDE I'll E-mail you my E-mail address Soon

Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:53 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Sky wrote:
This was in my mail box regarding Dr. Horowitz's run in with Bejamin Fulford and Rockerfeller. :awe

Quote:
HOROWITZ FRAMED IN ILLUMINATI MURDER OF EDWARD HARLE:
URGENT PERSONAL APPEAL FROM DR. LEONARD HOROWITZ

Dear Friends and Healthy World Members,

Immediately following the launch of i528Tunes.com, and InceptionMovieExplained.com, our energy to "save the world with LOVE/528" ignited a conspiracy to frame me in the murder of Edward Harle!

Yes. You read that right. And this is no joke.

snip

Well I never. Quite a revellation to me about BF and Edward Harle.

The rate these guys are being taken out, hmmm? Is there a war going on?

:hmm

My goodness yes Sky. There's serious poo slinging happening in these accusations and alarming posts and certainly something mysterious amiss here. I would suggest looking deeper into the accusations, counter-accusations and historical data suddenly arising from the vapors around a grave. The whole truth and nothing but the truth is far from known at this time. There are just too many convenient claims and obfuscations rising to the surface with the materials you have landed. I've been following Story's storyline of the Wantagate and such for years now off and on and he was just too damned vehement in his expressions of disgust for the actors he felt were thieving with such evil intent. It just doesn't track with me that he would be a double agent and thereby one of the bad guys. Takes some more convincing for me. I can't wrap myself around ignoring the feeling he is being maligned so professionally with coffin nails still quivering under the hammer as the lid is sealed on his life and reputation. I also have a hard time wrapping my incredulity into submission for a man as well versed in the nefarious practices of assassins from both sides of the iron curtain to literally have been found dead or alive at a meeting within the walls of the enemy and with chemists, biologists and poison developers surrounding him. It's all very interesting indeed. Perhaps you and I can look into separate areas of this mystery and bring some more information and theories to the table? This is just too interesting and relatable to what these star chambers and SNEDSlike criminal operators parade before us every day. Let's dig some.

Something that sets off alarm bells for me as well is the comment that the setup is begun again for pandemic hoax and biological counter-agent sales. I must remember where i read very recently the pharma industry is abandoning the development and sales of the antibody product lines. It's apparently just not profitable enough for them any more in their greedset. I have to question why (other than genocide of the down side of the human race) with that mindset why a new bug would be set loose unless there are stockpiles of some compound still, s t i l l in the supply chain. There's some serious bad coming along i think. I'll search for the article on the cessation of development against new flu strains and get back with you. Then again the WHO announced they had ended the last pandemic today didn't they?

Very, very interesting stuff Sky. Thanks for bringing it to the thread. Let's dig some more eh?
I didn't redact any of the quotation of your stuff due to the importance I believe in the communications. Maybe if folks see that long quote repeated a few times they'll linger longer. lol
I see there is a hysterical child throwing dishes in the living room. Great timing. Perhaps there'll be more comments and interest in your revelations here rather than his hysterics. Great timing.

Thanks again, Grist

Sky and Grist - yes, I've been reading the same thing, too. I'll see if I can't find the article I read yesterday about how the conspiracy folks are turning on one another. It was, indeed, interesting.

Did everyone notice the WHO declared the swine flu pandemic "over" yesterday? :lol

Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:26 am
GT Truther

Quote:
I'm not one posting news stories NOW mother (Edited by L2L, fill in the blanks)

Do it Profanity edited by Bluebonnetshow your true colors!!!

:lol Thank the lord for our Mods. I filled in the blanks, L2L...Is it duck, or hen? :hmm :tounge

Shady,

I've just visited your myspace profile page for the first time, after clicking on the link in the members page, and it says near your face-and-shoulders photo about your current mood being "amorous." That might explain your recent...er... high jinks and expletives here. What do they call it? Sublimation? Can't you find a wormhole somewhere (no, not the astrophysical type)? :tounge You say this forum's full of New Age stuff, well after reading through your myspace profile page and viewing the pictures there, I thought for one moment that I had a faery on my shoulder painting a plasmic pentagram on my forehead with her fairy stick. :lol Kidding -- if you're into that kind of stuff, then that's your business. (BTW, I missed the objectionable images that were removed by rutsuyasun, but I assume that they contained images that would have made SnowWhite blush.]

You're certainly a character, I'll say that for you, Shady, for the 5 years or so that I've been a witness to your posts. "Angry young men" were all the rage over on this side of the pond back in the 1960s and 1970s, and you are certainly one of them, even though you're now 42. [Mind you, being in your 40s is the new twentysomething, in my opinion. ;) ] Individually, we can't change the world, no matter how hard we yell and scream. They'll be injustices and iniquities for some time to come in the foreseeable future. The best way to alter the outside world is by changing the way you view it internally, although I accept people power can be effective some of the time, of course.

Remember when you said you had a dossier on Dan Burisch that you'd been compiling at the behest of some ufers who you were working for -- way back in the mists of time now, 2006-2007 I think -- and my compatriot Boomerang kept pressing you to reveal some of its "damning" contents (in your opinion) that proved DB was a fraud? Did that "Burisch dossier" ever exist? I vaguely remember asking you about this in 2007, and never did get a reply.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:01 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next