It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.6 2010
Shady Groves wrote:
No.. no a MAN would answer a simple question that's posed to him instead of skirting the issue entirely!!!

Sorry for the delayed response but like Don I too have real world issues to deal with, hence our GREAT STAFF here to back us up when we are away! :clap :clap :clap

Back to your accusation, what question did I avoid Shady, if I missed it I appologize and will gladly answer it for you.

It's NOT like I have NOT explained the rules to you in Private MANY Times when you have broke the rules, hell the ENTIRE STAFF have at least once explained them to you.

It's now boiled down to the members telling you to back off yet again we give you a break and still NOTHING seems to phase you?

Shady Groves wrote:
BTW I think this forum should know before I go. Just how many times YOU emailed privately and begged me to come back to post in the forum during those 3 month periods I took a break from the forum! Yes that's right ladies and gentlemen. Every time I disappeared to go onto other projects. Mr or should I say MRS L2L would send me private emails begging me to come back to the forum and liven it up. Instead of being subjected to your constent dull postings.

Oh my goodness how the story changes in Shady Land, are you kidding me? :roflmao

I sent ONE or MAYBE two emails asking you if you were ok because you had been away for a while and now you claim that I was begging you to return :spit

I simply asked you out of concern if you were ok and now you turn on me like this, your TRUE colours are showing Shady nice work!

Shady Groves wrote:

Yes L2L is running some kind of little "Game" or "Agenda" of their own. With little or no respect for anyone that posts here.
Shady.

Just because your actually making me laugh with your BS accusations and now outright LIES I am curious as to what agenda that you think that I am on here?
This should be good for another laugh

Looking forward to your fairwell speach :popcorn :wavey

L2L wrote:
Well as usual Shady will neither MAN UP nor SHUT UP so let's see if he will actually stick to ANY promise he makes and see if he actually leaves this board on the 15th.

Until then I will let Shady do my fighting for me and continue to let him make a total and complete ass of himself.

Shady Groves wrote:
WHAT RULES ARE THOSE L2L.

THE ONES I'VE BEEN GOING BY FOR YEARS WHICH YOU OR THE GOLDEN THREAD DID NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY POSTS.

OR

THE RULES THAT APPARENTLY HAVE BEEN DRAWN UP IN SECRET JUST RECENTLY BY THE YOUR NEW SNED'S MODERATORS.

WHICH RULES L2L???

WHICH???

ANSWER ME!

iF NOT I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW

L2L wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
So you either BANN ME

Or You Leave me alone

And I will civilly take into consideration your requests and believe it or not obey them!

But I'm not going to have former SNED's Members CENSORING my posts. Because they don't like content.

SHADY

NO SHADY, you either post by the rules OR LEAVE thats the deal.

You have my contact info man up or shut up!

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Oh sooo sorry there L2L but you had 48 hours to reply and didn't. I've moved on to other issues before I depart Sun night.

Btw I have on very GOOD authority and eyewitnesses. That your little Djinn / Genee/ Trickster avator has been places. Namely a regular in Burisch's super secret ultra top secret private forums! Any truth to that. I'm sure there is. :)

Shady

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:49 pm
GT Truther

Are you playing a nice little game of "Good cop, Bad Cop?" There L2L or double secret Naught Naught 7 (as Jeffro Bodden would say). Bet you are ;)

Shady

Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:05 pm
GT Truther

:popcorn :awe :yamon

Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:34 pm
GT Truther

Project Aquarius | Exclusive interview and illustrations of Area 51’s S-4 facility

Source: openminds.tv

August 12, 2010–Open Minds recently documented, in great detail, “Project Aquarius” – the U.S. government’s alleged secret project to research extraterrestrial biological entities and their presence on the earth – as told by the highly controversial whistle-blower, Dr. Dan Burisch.

Researcher Michael Schratt on the minute details of Burisch’s claimed interactions with an extraterrestrial named “J-Rod,” who was housed in a secret underground base at Area 51 referred to as S4. Schratt’s full report is now available below.

Area 51 is located in the Nellis Air Force Base military operations area and has long been suspected as a facility used to store extraterrestrial craft and debris retrieved by the U.S. Air Force. Area S4 is reportedly housed under nearby Papoose Mountain. Using Burisch’s descriptions, Open Minds has created a never-before-seen fully illustrated reconstruction of the multi-layered base, including each level’s complete contents.

Some of the projects Burisch describes in the report are “Project Looking Glass,” the U.S. government’s investigation into the feasibility of determining probable future events. Also, covered is the ancient Sumerian connection to man-made stargates operated at Area S4 and their connection to the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

The article provides Burisch’s explanations to the following perplexing questions: Who are the extraterrestrials? Where do they come from? Why are they here? And Burisch’s detailed accounts as to how J-Rod and its associated craft eventually ended up at Area S4.

Please note that Dr. Dan Burisch is also known as Dan Crain and both names are used in the document, but refer to the same individual.

View the document in its entirety for FREE here: Project Aquarius* – File size: 25 MB, it may take some time to download with slower connections.

*To download: right click and choose “save link as…”

Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:53 pm
GT Truther

Fascinating Helvetic!

I must say though, that document has an agenda. It has ALL the earmarks of a clever marketing piece. I make documents like this in my job, trust me when I say that it has a purpose other than "helpful information." And the timing of it, Dan Burisch has again withdrawn from the public. How convenient. If I was to take a gander, I would say that someone did't like Dan & Marcia's "Tell The World" videos and wanted something a bit more professional, especially since D&M don't come off well in the videos, very amateurish.

I also suspect some of the information. Like the size. I lived with a man that worked at S-4, I dropped him off at the Janet Terminal many times. To my recollection, the square footage is too small as there were many more personnel sleeping there than they show in beds. Jon left on Monday at 6am and returned Thursday at 6pm. There were many many more people living there than beds shown.

The question is WHY was this made?

Lynn

Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:02 am
GT Truther

Umm.. helvetic openmind.tv doesn't work with my Internet connection so I can't DL it then again why would I wan't to as I said D&M are a CULT NOW!!! :whistle

Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:18 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I'll get it uploaded for you FS, standby!

Here ya go, an alternate download:
http://www.wikifortio.com/910332/PROJEC ... ermark.pdf

Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:20 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
I'll get it uploaded for you FS, standby!

Here ya go, an alternate download:
http://www.wikifortio.com/910332/PROJEC ... ermark.pdf

ADOBE READER SAYS:

There was an error processing the page There was a Problem reading this document (109).

I'm sure Australian's have been IP BLOCKED

When I tried DLing it from the base site It said::

SITE WAS NOT FOUND Please check the address and try again!!

Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hmmm... suggestions? Stealth mode?

It's over 25mbs, is that a factor?

If you're using IE, you can try this:
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/333/333544.html

Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:01 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Hmmm... suggestions? Stealth mode?

It's over 25mbs, is that a factor?

If you're using IE, you can try this:
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/333/333544.html

Done that already! weird isn't it!!

Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:58 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Brazilian Government Releasing all Airforce Documents Related to UFOs between 1950 to 1980

Source: terratv.terra.com.br

August 12, 2010–The Brazilian government, after releasing a "law" related to what a pilot in Brazil has to do in case of seeing an UFO, now release all airforce documents related to UFO between 1950 to 1980.

Link to: terratv.terra.com.br
The brazilian ufologists are putting pressure in order to release all documents from the army, mainly the ones related to the "Varginha ET".

The Varginha UFO Documents

Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:08 am
Site Admin

Shady Groves wrote:
Oh sooo sorry there L2L but you had 48 hours to reply and didn't. I've moved on to other issues before I depart Sun night.

Btw I have on very GOOD authority and eyewitnesses. That your little Djinn / Genee/ Trickster avator has been places. Namely a regular in Burisch's super secret ultra top secret private forums! Any truth to that. I'm sure there is. :)

Shady

I told you before that you better check your sources Shady because they are WAY OFF BASE.

I have NEVER even been a member at SNEDS, not when they had their first forum and NOT NOW since they stole our name..

Keep trying Shady you and your sources are becoming a total and complete joke :roflmao :spit

Shady Groves wrote:
Are you playing a nice little game of "Good cop, Bad Cop?" There L2L or double secret Naught Naught 7 (as Jeffro Bodden would say). Bet you are ;)

Shady

Here's a news flash for you Shady I am NOT the one playing games around here, nor am I the one posting under multiple personalities :hmm

72 hrs folks, the countdown is on :elephant :banana :brockoli

Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

Shady

Either produce a verifiable name/witness or keep this nonsense to yourself Shady. You are spreading slanderous accusations and you don't have a legal leg to stand on. Did you miss the entire installation of new draconian laws about what you can and can't do online besmirching someone's reputation sportsfan? You really need to push back from the computer lad, climb out of your mommy's basement and get some sunlight, real life, and touch bases with reality. If you behaved in public (anywhere in society likely) as you do here, someone would have punched out your lights, or worse, long ago. If you continue you will find yourself on very sharp legal rocks, unless you feel you are protected by an arm of Big Brother? Your behavior and apparent feeling of safety becomes more and more suspect. Consider that sometime when when you're acting the ass online.

And just to rattle our paranoiac little cage a bit more. We might not always be as invisible as you obviously think we are sputnik. Here's a link that will make the neurotic in us all shimmy and shizzle. Who'd a thunk it?

"Godlike Productions (GLP) Controlled Opposition/Gatekeepers: BANS (SRI) & Tavistock postings
The Mysterious Data Mining Twins...

Jason Lucas (a.k.a. Trinity GLP moderator) is based in Shalimar, Florida (.7mi) from Eglin Air Force Base, US (no Florida office listed on company website) — Alex Shamash is based in UK (no UK office listed on company website) Both design “spyware/malware” for Military Industrial Complex to conduct “data mining” – Jason is Deputy Director of a “data mining” (spyware/malware) a.k.a. flowers”program for Dept. of Defense (DoD) Joint Forces Command."

https://intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/godlike-productions-glp-%E2%80%9Ccontrolled-opposition%E2%80%9D-gatekeepers-for-global-mgt-team/

It's just a blog, but I've run across this information in less dramatic form before. At least the author has some hard evidence included, rather than just pointing a wiggling blaming finger and venemous innuendo. It's interesting you claim to know so much about who has gone where and been an agent for whom online Shady. Are you perhaps one of the agents provocateur, intruding on our privacy (or selling it?) or just blowing smoke out your arse with pretend intelligence?

Why such a firm date on making your now greatly anticipated retreat from this site? Contract end that date? Why are you so intent on burning all bridges to return? Your behavior is indeed very suspect now NightShade. You see, it's easy to point fingers and blame, taunt, prevaricate and slander. Just sayin'; curiouser and curiouser.

Go ahead and screech at me now. I need a good laugh this morning. :silly

By the way, your link to the bike trip through Chernobyl was awesome. Elena's further link to "the Serpent's Wall", WW2 battlefields of Kiev was marvelous too. A journey through the Ghostly Gulags today. I heartily recommend both and likely the other products of her delightful narrative and terrific photographs. Thanks for providing such an interesting, educational and from the heart worthy link Shady. Good job and a fine parting gift.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:07 am
Site Admin

Quote:
You haven't heard about Minnesota? Islamic immigrants are subjected to NOT us Law but their own religious laws which supercede all state and local law.

There are now banking systems set up in the USA that opperate on Islamic Law and not American.

Visa and Mastercard are now issueing credit cards in Islamic Law and Economic Systems in the USA as well as bank accounts.

Your really behind the times. There Blue. :) Love you to death.. but that liberalism has dulled your senses. :)

Shady

Oh you mean this?

Minn. State Agency Offers Islamic Mortgages
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) ―

For many Minnesota Muslims, it's been virtually impossible to buy a home, because Islamic law forbids the paying or charging of interest. To help close the home ownership gap among Muslim immigrants, the state's housing agency has launched a new program offering Islamic mortgages.

Islamic law does make exceptions to the ban on interest, if one's family is at stake. But the exceptions are open to interpretation and for many observant Muslims, conventional mortgages are strictly taboo.

snip

Here's how the mortgage, known as Murabaha financing or "cost plus sale," works:

The state buys a home and resells it to the buyer at a higher price. The down payment and monthly installments are agreed to up front at current mortgage rates.

The deal is identical to a thirty-year fixed-rate loan, except there's no additional interest, because the higher up front price factors in payments that would have been made over the life of a traditional mortgage.

http://wcco.com/local/islamic.mortgages.minnesota.2.952805.html

So basically what you're saying is that you believe ALL Muslims should be denied any form of credit based on their religious beliefs?

I am shocked to hear this coming from a self professed pagan and witch. How would you like to be excluded from all forms of credit simply because of your beliefs? :nono

Is this what we've come to in this nation? A nation founded on the very principle of religious freedom?

As to being a liberal - I'm proud to be called a liberal but I truly prefer the term "progressive." You see, Shady, unlike some of the scared white folks in this country Muslims, Blacks, Jews, Hispanics and Asians don't scare me. I live side-by-side with them, work with them and worship with them. I call them friend and fellow Americans.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:16 am
GT Truther

BB, Thank you for doing the legwork on this reply. It's so wonderful to feel such love so early on a hot slow morning.

Thanks again, Grist

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:35 am

Quote:
"Godlike Productions (GLP) Controlled Opposition/Gatekeepers: BANS (SRI) & Tavistock postings

This total ban on the word Tavistock has been ongoing at GLP for years. Mention the word and you are banned, which makes me think that Jason Lucas and Tavistock are closely related.

I've been doing some research on Tavistock recently. I would say just for the fun of it (researching "puzzles", enigmas, "conspiracies" etc. is a favorite hobby of mine) but actually the more we know about the sources behind the ongoing evil at work today, the better prepared we will be to combat it. I'm sure for most of you here this is old news, but there are others who might be interested in another major link in our connect-the-dots project - called finding the truth.

Rather than throw out facts hit or miss, I'm going to work up a document on Tavistock and post it as soon as I can get the time (lol) hopefully this weekend.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:43 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Oh YES PLEASE rutsuyasun! Looking forward to the product of your labors. Thank you in advance.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:51 am
GT Truther

=== S4 DUMB ===

I read the Schratt .pdf and have to say that one of the things I find remarkable is that all of the facility is so small and so shallow. I heard an interview of a guy who did not know he was being taped who said that he only had access to the top levels of S4 which were very very deep. He did not even know how deep but said that the elevator ride took several minutes and was moving at a good clip. I am not saying that the Dan B / Schratt's accounts are wrong but S4 is supposed to be city sized with huge tubes leaving in all directions. The underground bases which we cannot see make Area 51 / S1 / S4 / Papoos Lake look like their has only been a minimal development in the area. All facilities that are above ground and just below ground are TSC / Level 3 facilities. Level 2 clearance, deeper and Level 1 clearance between 1-2 miles deep.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:58 am
GT Truther

By all accounts of those that say they've worked at S-4/Area 51. They ALL relate a interesting detail I think that should be considered..

All of them report arriving to their individual work buildings brought there by first blacked out windowless planes, driven out to site in blacked out windowless buses or vans, and dropped off at the door with only literally seconds of being able to take in any scenery. Most of them worked in blacked out windowless labs, offices and like..

How the hell do they know they worked at Area 51 or the S-4 at all? Well I assume someone told them. Yea well if you've never seen a clear and precise picture of what was outside... I guess you'd believe anything your told for there is no chance in Hades of verifying it.

Phatman wrote:
=== S4 DUMB ===

I read the Schratt .pdf and have to say that one of the things I find remarkable is that all of the facility is so small and so shallow. I heard an interview of a guy who did not know he was being taped who said that he only had access to the top levels of S4 which were very very deep. He did not even know how deep but said that the elevator ride took several minutes and was moving at a good clip. I am not saying that the Dan B / Schratt's accounts are wrong but S4 is supposed to be city sized with huge tubes leaving in all directions. The underground bases which we cannot see make Area 51 / S1 / S4 / Papoos Lake look like their has only been a minimal development in the area. All facilities that are above ground and just below ground are TSC / Level 3 facilities. Level 2 clearance, deeper and Level 1 clearance between 1-2 miles deep.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:43 am
GT Truther

(Note: DonD..do you think we have the time to change the world with this kind of lacking cooperation and deep pocket corruption preventing a catastrophic cleansing event? This is serious stuff "they" monitor...In addition, let me spell the reality out to you..if we're not heard collectively about how the Cosmos has a design to deal with a planetary world that functions with too much preponderance of evil,..Excluding those among the "chosen," I suspect we're going to wind up subject to the predicted destined fate and starting anew. Can you imagine how wide spread the below games must be? What the heck are we really witnessing? God's justifiable actions? If they manage to kick off a 3rd World War, I believe it'll set in motion the finalizing of this evolutionary wrap up. It's also in writing that way. I'm sure the whole world, if there was a way to inform, has the right to know of these consequences...The planet's collective leadership, Heads of State, and public, etc,. has the right to choose, but they must be aware of why and what they're choosing..Providing they're not suicidal, being informed of the truth might be enough to limit this kind of destruction...As I'm informed of where we are at the moment, "their" intent is to finalize...I hope this hasn't become a foregone conclusion...So, in other words, all that they're doing now is senseless strategy and nothing for anybody to gain except entrance to the graveyard...Time for us to turn righteous. I hope he or she, in the intelligence community, who reads these postings are in a position to pass this along for considerations sake by allowing 'Disclosure'...I keep pleading with ya...Geez...Dex)

(Excerpt:)
Cross posting:

Sibel Edmonds

She is a FBI whistle blower who exposed the covert Turkish agents infiltration into our gov't. She risked her life, read the article.

Everything from Sept. 11 to Blackmailing a Lesbian Congresswoman (no not H.C.), Turkey was involved. They obtained important info and military secrets, hell, sounds like we handed to them on A FRICKING SILVER PLATTER!

Read this article, mind blower. [link to amconmag.com]

The gagged whistleblower goes on the record.

By Sibel Edmonds and Philip Giraldi(ex CIA)

"Sibel Edmonds has a story to tell. She went to work as a Turkish and Farsi translator for the FBI five days after 9/11. Part of her job was to translate and transcribe recordings of conversations between suspected Turkish intelligence agents and their American contacts. She was fired from the FBI in April 2002 after she raised concerns that one of the translators in her section was a member of a Turkish organization that was under investigation for bribing senior government officials and members of Congress, drug trafficking, illegal weapons sales, money laundering, and nuclear proliferation. She appealed her termination, but was more alarmed that no effort was being made to address the corruption that she had been monitoring.

A Department of Justice inspector general’s report called Edmonds’s allegations “credible,” “serious,” and “warrant[ing] a thorough and careful review by the FBI.” Ranking Senate Judiciary Committee members Pat Leahy (D-Vt.) and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) have backed her publicly. “60 Minutes” launched an investigation of her claims and found them believable. No one has ever disproved any of Edmonds’s revelations, which she says can be verified by FBI investigative files.

John Ashcroft’s Justice Department confirmed Edmonds’s veracity in a backhanded way by twice invoking the dubious State Secrets Privilege so she could not tell what she knows. The ACLU has called her “the most gagged person in the history of the United States of America.”

But on Aug. 8, she was finally able to testify under oath in a court case filed in Ohio and agreed to an interview with The American Conservative based on that testimony. What follows is her own account of what some consider the most incredible tale of corruption and influence peddling in recent times. As Sibel herself puts it, “If this were written up as a novel, no one would believe it.”

PHILIP GIRALDI: We were very interested to learn of your four-hour deposition in the case involving allegations that Congresswoman Jean Schmidt accepted money from the Turkish government in return for political favors. You provided many names and details for the first time on the record and swore an oath confirming that the deposition was true.

Basically, you map out a corruption scheme involving U.S. government employees and members of Congress and agents of foreign governments. These agents were able to obtain information that was either used directly by those foreign governments or sold to third parties, with the proceeds often used as bribes to breed further corruption. Let’s start with the first government official you identified, Marc Grossman, then the third highest-ranking official at the State Department."

Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:12 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Sibel Edmonds

She is a FBI whistle blower who exposed the covert Turkish agents infiltration into our gov't. She risked her life, read the article.

Dex - I have followed the Sibel Edmonds story for a long time. Her story is amazing and her allegations are - there are no words for them. However, the fact that nothing has been done about her allegations speaks volumes to me.

Here is her original web site:

http://www.justacitizen.com/

And her new blog:

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/

Love the name - boiling frogs! :crylaugh

And, finally, a link to her story on BradBlog:

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=7374

Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:34 am
GT Truther

(And in support of the former alleged allegations...This..inching our way.)

Liberation Army Daily.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100813/pl_nm/us_china_usa

The Pentagon plans new joint naval exercises with ally South Korea that will send a U.S. aircraft carrier into the Yellow Sea, between China and the Korean peninsula.

Those exercises are intended to provoke "enmity and confrontation in the Asia-Pacific region," Yang wrote.

Yang, who works at China's National Defense University, warned that friction over the planned U.S.-South Korea naval exercise reflected broader instability in relations with Beijing, and he placed the blame at Washington's doorstep.

"Rarely has there been such wavering and chaos in U.S. policy toward China," wrote Yang.

Edited by Bluebonnet to conform to copyright issues.

Continued:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100813/pl_nm/us_china_usa

Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:34 pm
GT Truther

You don't believe in a Higher Power????

We just take a look at that....

Payback for 100 million deaths under Communism...

Quote:
http://theintelhub.com/2010/08/13/russia-burns-radiation-alert/

Russia Burns (Radiation Alert) :

http://theintelhub.com/2010/08/13/russi ... ion-alert/

August 13, 2010 by Alex Filed under Featured, Health & Environment, Intel Hub Featured Articles, International news, Planetary / Cosmic Overwatch, SCI & TECH

Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm
GT Truther

My "higher power" doesn't set countries on fire for any reason. Let me guess. You're an old testament adherent, Shady? Angry, vengeful god, not a god of pure love?

Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:51 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next