It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
Happy birthday, Don & many more to come!

Cheers to the GT, as well!!!

:candle

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:16 am

:clap * * * :elephant * * * HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DON!

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:54 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

:puter
Note the name of "Teller" in the above video.
The same man who got DB of SNED, started!
:awe
This is more on one of the Human experiments mentioned in the above video
:flame

Wake Up

:doh
Pray for Peace, and respect for all Humans
MT7

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:59 am
GT Truther

So if the zetas turn out to be right, and Indonesia is submerged under water or the North American continent gets ripped down the middle, and then normal people notice that we are in big trouble, will I be able to spend a few days after the horrific event(s) going to the bank and then buying a huge amount of canned and dried food, tent, camping supplies, water filtration, etc.

I live in the Pacific Northwest, far away from the potential 7 events. After the 7 happens (if it happens), will the banks, grocery stores, sporting goods stores still be open and doing business locally? Will there be bank runs or food store runs in the Pacific Northwest after the hammer first falls?

I am assuming there would be a window of opportunity here on the west coast to make moves before the chaos spreads from the disaster zones.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:40 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Well, Midnight, there's one key fact to keep in mind re last-minute shopping:

The average urban area contains only a three-day supply of food within it.

This is a fact. (Research was reported in New Scientist, but I don't have the citation.)

All those stores, warehouses and stash within your community: three days worth under normal conditions of demand. That's how dependent we are on roadways, rail and just-in-time delivery. Three days.

And "more than a few" people in your community might also feel that sudden urge to stock up....

Just something to consider.

:hmm :hmm :hmm

Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:16 pm

I do not think you can count on that, midnight. First, the scope of devastation would be unimaginable. If such a large section of the electrical grid went down, I believe that the cascading effect would take out all the power in the country, and that the overflow would most likely take down Canada, Mexico, and who knows how far out it would go.

What would happen with a major blackout? Here are a few that come to mind: no ATM's, no electronic banking, no credit cards, debit cards or checks taken, cash registers would not be working so no sales, no power, so all frozen and refrigerated foods in stores would spoil. Possibly a few local small stores would stay open as long as they could for the people of their neighborhood (happened to me during one blackout - the drug store at the corner stayed open so people could buy batteries, etc. BUT he couldn't make change, so if you only had a $10, and only needed 2 batteries, you paid $10 for them.) As soon as the panic started, though, all would close, shutter, lock down. No gas - pumps run on electricity. Don't count on people not finding out either. Cell phones may work and it wouldn't be long before everyone knew what happened.

I would prepare now, as much as you can, for this or any major disaster. Don't count on a last minute "run".

Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:19 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

See what happens when humans breed with animals?

the best shot of it is 1:30 through 2:00

Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I hope your birthday's are happy occasion's?

Happy Birthday DonD...

Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:48 pm
GT Truther

Hope you had a good one, Don.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:34 am
Site Admin

Happy Birthday Don and to our beloved GT I almost forgot...

We can always count on UJ to remind us :clap :clap

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
So if the zetas turn out to be right, and Indonesia is submerged under water or the North American continent gets ripped down the middle, and then normal people notice that we are in big trouble, will I be able to spend a few days after the horrific event(s) going to the bank and then buying a huge amount of canned and dried food, tent, camping supplies, water filtration, etc.

I live in the Pacific Northwest, far away from the potential 7 events. After the 7 happens (if it happens), will the banks, grocery stores, sporting goods stores still be open and doing business locally? Will there be bank runs or food store runs in the Pacific Northwest after the hammer first falls?

I am assuming there would be a window of opportunity here on the west coast to make moves before the chaos spreads from the disaster zones.

Midnight - I concur with Selene and Ruts. The biggest issue you may face will be loss of electricty.

We have an excellent thread on "What to Prep if you only have 24 hours" - see it here:

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=342

Yes, this prep list is for avian influenza and several of us here worked hard on the old Flu Wiki to come up with suggestions. You can adapt this list for your own use.

I will also give you some last minute prepping hints based on my experience with hurricanes:

1. Avoid the grocery store, Sams, Walmart, big sporting good stores AT ALL COSTS. You will expose yourself and your family to dangerous situations. Folks will be desperate. I saw two women years ago at Sams nearly come to blows over water - even though there was plenty.

2. Keep about $200 in small bills - nothing larger than a $10 but mostly $1s and $5s. When there is no electricty small bills may make all the difference in the world.

3. Think outside the box. Go to Walgreens, CVS, etc. Most big pharmacies also stock food, water, milk, bread, etc. Most folks won't think to go there.

4. Get to know your local out-of-the way Mom and Pop store keepers. We found gasoline after hurricane Ike at a tiny local grocery. We knew the folks because we buy fishing bait from them. Because they knew us and we had correct change - we scored gasoline when no one else had any. ;)

If you want to start prepping, do what we were taught to do when East Texas and I lived in Galveston. The American Red Cross urged us to just "add a can" each time we went to the store. Meaning one week - add an extra can of fruit or vegetable. The next week, add some water. The next week, add a can of tuna. Before you know it - you have a small stash of canned goods, water, crackers, etc.

The best way to prep, IMHO, is to wait for a sale on canned goods. My local grocery stores run in 6 week cycles. So every 6 weeks they put, say, Del Monte canned veggies on sale 5 for $1. Cha ching! I stock up on 5 cans of assorted veggies and then wait for the next sale.

Right now, locally, canned soup is on sale and so are Ramen noodles! :mrgreen:

Good luck! :heart

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:16 am
GT Truther

I'm a wee bit of a lurker - fascinating stuff - however the sense of panic in this thread is most disconcerting. I've bought Mountain House survival meals, rice, pulses, dried milk - but whatever happens we are in a city suburb surrounded by scallies who just wait to prey on us. Last month they cut 3 strands of barbed wire at the back of our property - even though all security shutters down at night.
I reckon they'll just barge their way in and grab what they can. There's no way we can move financially. I think 'what will be will be'.....
Let's hope all this is just social paranoia promoted by TPTB - and if not - I'll help anyone in need if I can. I have colloidal silver for infections, and do reiki - if even to calm folk. Let's hope the 'scallies' come to their senses and realise we all have to help each other.... if anything bad happens (glass half full) :hmm

Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:47 am
Site Admin

Quote:
I'm a wee bit of a lurker - fascinating stuff - however the sense of panic in this thread is most disconcerting. I've bought Mountain House survival meals, rice, pulses, dried milk - but whatever happens we are in a city suburb surrounded by scallies who just wait to prey on us. Last month they cut 3 strands of barbed wire at the back of our property - even though all security shutters down at night.
I reckon they'll just barge their way in and grab what they can. There's no way we can move financially. I think 'what will be will be'.....
Let's hope all this is just social paranoia promoted by TPTB - and if not - I'll help anyone in need if I can. I have colloidal silver for infections, and do reiki - if even to calm folk. Let's hope the 'scallies' come to their senses and realise we all have to help each other.... if anything bad happens (glass half full)

:wavey Avid! Yep, I too, live in an urban setting and, like you, realize the only way for me, personally, to survive is to band together with like minded individuals.

Panic is when you are not prepped, IMHO. I also think fear of the unknown plays into it as well. You can really only imagine so many scary scenarios until your mind just blows - or at least mine does.

Planet X, zetas, end times, soul migration - whatever you want to call it - I think we may be in for some rough times ahead. But I'm sure humans since the dawn of time have felt like some do now. We've survived this long as a species because even though we have a remarkable capacity for self destruction we are also remarkably adaptable.

As to the bullies, thugs and gangstahs who take what they want - pffttt! They may strike some blows at first but look what happened in New Orleans after Katrina.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:13 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
They may strike some blows at first but look what happened in New Orleans after Katrina.

Meaning that the PTB will declare curfew and martial law.
I think that the PTB will be spread too thin if planet x, ELE hits the whole planet.

From
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law#Hurricane_Katrina
New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin nominally declared "martial law" and said that officers did not have to observe civil rights and Miranda rights in stopping the looters.[22] Federal troops were a common sight in New Orleans after Katrina. At one point, as many as 15,000 federal troops and National Guardsmen patrolled the city. Additionally it has been reported that armed contractors from Blackwater USA assisted in policing the city.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:25 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The Element of Belief
Dondep wrote:

Simon, if I understand you correctly, you were suggesting that the shock to the collective human psyche - over the disclosure aliens/extraterrestrials are real - could actually cause the earth to heave to and fro, its tectonic plates crashing about and causing earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricane-force winds, etc? As if the earth itself would undergo a type of nervous breakdown, paralleling that of its human inhabitants? Interesting.....although I'm curious as to the mechanics of such a theory. I suppose it's not all that different from the SNED's STS paradigm of "pray the catastrophe away; if we all just pray hard enough and meditate long enough on unity, the poleshift won't happen". It's illogical to me upon close examination, but if you've given some thought to this, I wonder how you would explain how exactly that would happen.

Hello Don,

Firstly I'd like to wish you a happy (belated) birthday!

I apologise for the delay in replying - I almost replied on Wednesday afternoon, but whilst half way through typing the message the GT reply window suddenly closed with me being told that I could not reply as I was not logged in (even though I had to log in to open the reply window), promptly followed by my being returned to the most recent page on the GT. My message and all that it contained were lost. Since then family duties etc have made it a challenge to find sufficient time to sit down for a short while and concentrate.

Returning to the topic of whether emotional consciousness can affect tectonic plate movement, I'm not suggesting that we humans could go quite so far as to affect whole plate movements (at least not yet...), but over the years I've often known it to be said (eg: in channelled messages – not the example you quote) - that in things such as group meditations the power of massed consciousness can cause localised changes in geophysical and weather related events (for instance, in places such as California where what would have been powerful earthquakes can be calmed into swarms of smaller quakes which release much energy in ways that are considerably less destructive) so logic would suggest that if enough people come together in a state of emotional trauma (albeit unconsciously / not in a planned way) then it could be possible to 'tip over the edge' the same fault lines in a way which results in ‘more severe than would otherwise have been’ tectonic activity.

So what type of events could produce such severe emotional trauma? Perhaps disclosure... certainly for many this will represent an emotional shock of the highest order. Alternatively it could be that when the 7 of 10 events (which we all expect to manifest as many events spread around the globe) come to pass the resulting grief-stricken disharmonious thoughts trigger more aftershocks.

In addition to tectonic activity the trauma could cause weather-related events, such as heavy rains and strong winds, which would only serve to add to the misery.

At present the masses see the idea that we humans are far more powerful than we could ever imagine as farcical. But if we really are ‘gods in amnesia’ having a physical experience in neutered bodies, so maybe there is more to this concept than we could ever imagine? As you say, non humans have abilities which see them being able to consciously use the power of thought to do things – so why not us too (even in our present neutered states).

But, if this concept is true, then perhaps with our present day war-like nature in mind so perhaps it really is better that we have been neutered – as otherwise we humans would have killed each other off by now?

Talking of the 7 of 10, on recent broadcasts on Argusoog Radio Dr John Waterman (who broadcasts directly after Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot) has been reading through the August Web bot report and has talked of water events which see many Europeans relocating to places well above sea level such as Switzerland, Bavaria (and more). This suggests that an Atlantic Ocean tsunami event may well be (almost) imminent.

He also linked some of this in with ancient Biblical prophecy, including comments such as that people will need to flee ‘for their lives’ - there will not even be time to collect coats etc - and that people should hope that this need to flee is not during the winter - which he suggests will be because of deep snow making travelling difficult.

Ugh!

I do not recall hearing him talk about events affecting Britain. From other prophecies which I've read (since I was a teenager in the 1970's) it does seem that whilst Ireland will be very seriously affected, as will the west coast of the British mainland (probably south coast too) London will still be here.

But it may not be this year – as the web bots seem to suggests that the ‘planetary emergency’ which includes mass migrations of displaced people might start in 2011.

(as a very quick OT aside – media reports say that because of the terrible financial situation there has been a very significant surge in the number of Irish people wanting to emigrate to Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA, this being the time-honoured response to hardship in Ireland)

There is so much information in the August webbot report that even though Dr Waterman is now on the third online radio programme where he discusses them he has still not finished!

These radio shows can be streamed and downloaded (for listening offline) from the Argusoog Radio website at the link below, for convenience my link leads to the correct day of the week (Friday) for the broadcasts. If downloading note that the files are about 50mb in size, so alas do require a fast internet connection.

http://www.argusoogradio.org/en/category/vrijdag/

regards,

Simon

Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:13 pm
GT Truther

I'm also in an urban area and also unemployed... but tomorrow I hope to meet someone from one of Britain's largest food supermarket chains who will be visiting the unemployment centre I attend looking for Christmas staff.

Even if I only work here on a part-time basis for the next 3 or so months it will be worthwhile, although whilst there I'll be looking out for a more permament position. If things turn really nasty economically people will cut back on luxuries, delay buying things they don't need 'right now' etc... but they will still want food! So the store should remain solvent. (hopefully!)

Ideally I'll work at a branch within walking distance of home, as that way my travel expenses will only extend as far as shoe leather. The advantage to the store will be that if the winter is very severe then if I am walking I will still be able to get to work.

Simon

Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:15 pm
GT Truther

Gosh, Simon -

All best wishes in your job search. Hope it goes well. I'll be thinking of you. :wavey

On another note:

Since people seem to be having continuing problems with 'vanishing entries' that they can't post:

Simple Simon wrote:
...I almost replied on Wednesday afternoon, but whilst half way through typing the message the GT reply window suddenly closed with me being told that I could not reply as I was not logged in (even though I had to log in to open the reply window), promptly followed by my being returned to the most recent page on the GT. My message and all that it contained were lost...

A suggestion:

Having seeing a few carefully-crafted postings of my own go *poof* :awe , I now solve that - or at least, keep a safe copy of the post - by writing it out first as a regular Word document, instead of writing directly in the Reply window. I 'select all', 'copy' and then paste the sucker into the reply window. If all goes well and it posts properly, I can then return to the Word document and close it without saving it - it's just scrap 'paper', don't need it in my file.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:08 pm
GT Truther

Post Nibiru
Gidday again,

The "disappearing post" thing just happened to me after 3/4 of an hour typing & posting links.
(It presented a login box)
I said a swear word. Then I clicked the BROWSER BACK button twice & my typing re-appeared. Phew !
I didn't have to log back in after that.

I've read Stichins book & referenced other translations & the most popular return date for Nibiru is 2003.
Of course there wasn't a lot of natural disturbances that year, (not like now), but I thought I would have heard something.
Anyway, I recently discovered some SOHO footage from then which seems to have slipped under the radar.

Not sure if I know how to embed code, but I'll try it.

regards Trex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX_FE6hOaqk&feature=related

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:58 pm
GT Truther

Post Agh ha hahahaha urban Dictionary is LOL!
HAHAHAHA Ticks go to the urban dictionary

Gored

The result of being force fed Global Warming, while the world experiences historically low temperatures. See "Taken advantage of" and "Revoke Freedoms"

Erin sold her snowblower last year, after a few years of little to no use. Little did she know that she was Gored in the winter of 2008.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:09 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Re: Birthday Wishes
Folks, thank y'all for the kind birthday wishes (and the funny ones and the dramatic ones too), and happy birthday back to the people who are still traveling this road together. What a long, strange trip.....etc. And here we're just about at the end of that hourglass Cyberbird posted! Today's 6.4 off the coast of Japan was just a daily reminder, but only that, a reminder so that you don't have to rush around at the last minute doing what you could do today or tomorrow. We have such great resources and advice here that will be useful for everyone - including me. I've already changed a few things drastically since having our world upended from one moment to the next over the past 7 years; for one, I don't store that much water to keep on hand, not like I should, because I'll be more mobile up until a certain point, after which I'll be relocating with a survival group of other individuals in this area. The group isn't too big, either.

I'm going to post this and then open a Word document, Simon, as Selene suggested. You have my heartfelt sympathies; it's almost a rite of passage here, having put your earnest thought into words only to have them vanish before you could share them with anyone else.

Lynnwood, it'll take that "7 of 10" before those ufer comedians are hustled out the back door of the Washington Post.

Avid, your heart is in the right place. From the sounds of it, looks like you should have a planned evac route out of your compound and to safety. If you're in the south of England, you know your best bet are the highlands to the north. I even mentioned I think the best area for you, if memory serves me correctly.

Pausing here before getting back to the DCTP.......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Nibiru
G'day Trex I'm an Ozzy too..

it's like this::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX_FE6hO ... re=related

highlight &feature=related delete it and then highlight your youtube vids address and up the top click on the Youtbe button

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX_FE6hO ... re=related

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX_FE6hOaqk

3. select the address by clicking and holding down your left mous button and dragging it over the youtube address the:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX_FE6hOaqk

while it's highlighted click the youtube button up the top.
Code:
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX_FE6hOaqk[/YouTube]

Look's Like:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:18 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Re: Nibiru
Trex wrote:
Gidday again,

The "disappearing post" thing just happened to me after 3/4 of an hour typing & posting links.
(It presented a login box)
I said a swear word. Then I clicked the BROWSER BACK button twice & my typing re-appeared. Phew !
I didn't have to log back in after that.

I've read Stichins book & referenced other translations & the most popular return date for Nibiru is 2003.
Of course there wasn't a lot of natural disturbances that year, (not like now), but I thought I would have heard something.
Anyway, I recently discovered some SOHO footage from then which seems to have slipped under the radar.

Not sure if I know how to embed code, but I'll try it.
[YouTube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cX_FE6hOaqk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param>[/YouTube]

regards Trex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX_FE6hOaqk&feature=related

Here, let me have a go of it to see if this works; you need to lose everything except the actual URL for the video itself. Let's try this: [YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/v/cX_FE6hOaqk[/YouTube]

{EDIT: Apparently THAT didn't work, either, but fr33k got it right; thanks fr33k.}

As for the 2003 White Lie 'date', that was the date the zetas used to punk Cheney/Bush; semi-plausible at the time as if left unaltered in its accelerating speed and no Sun between us, it would have been within striking distance at that time. Now the signs are increasing so that we have several large quakes a day over 5 on the Richter scale (before the USGS dumbs them down), either a hurricane, typhoon, mudlside, landslide, or major gas line or water main breaks. As my friend Arthur put it, "anyone can see the Earth is breaking down". The problem is translating that awareness into action, because for most it's still 'academic', though being prepared is now prudent in light of events occurring worldwide.

pause......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Simon said
Quote:
At present the masses see the idea that we humans are far more powerful than we could ever imagine as farcical. But if we really are ‘gods in amnesia’ having a physical experience in neutered bodies, so maybe there is more to this concept than we could ever imagine? As you say, non humans have abilities which see them being able to consciously use the power of thought to do things – so why not us too (even in our present neutered states).

But, if this concept is true, then perhaps with our present day war-like nature in mind so perhaps it really is better that we have been neutered – as otherwise we humans would have killed each other off by now?

1) Perhaps we are angels in training and this is our school.
2) Perhaps we are fallen angels and this is our prison.

3) Perhaps it is both, that the one Higher power of Love decide all angels must experience this existence. And now we have to sort out the two sides and have each side see the others side. (i.e. walk in another shoes, or in this case existence)

I do not believe it is #2, since we have been given much grace and mercy. We could have so easily been destroyed, many times over.

I do not believe it is #1, because there is trauma and strife here, and many struggle to maintain a basic existence and fail.

So that leave us with number #3, The Human Experiment of non God existence, the Ying and Yang. To ascend out of this dimension maybe we need to combine, or respect or just acknowledge and make peace. Since we ALL have a little of both, Ying and Yang in us ALL. :candle

Peace be with you,
MT7

Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:57 pm
GT Truther

I believe this is where my brain started feeling like Earth's magma core responding to Nibiru, and I decided to take a couple days away from the 'Net for my birthday and just veg out. That was actually one of the best birthdays gifts; having time (and a good excuse, for a guiltily active mind like mine) to just kick back and relax and absorb 'art and entertainment'.

But this post of yours, Selene, is full of intriguing and challenging questions that beg answers, just like MT7's post I was in the middle of replying to was:

Selene wrote:
While following this fascinating discussion, I’ve also been re-reading the DCTP for the first time in several years – and seeing it in an admittedly new light.

So if there is a pause here, DonDep, MJC & MT7, perhaps I can comment on the DCTP?

I’m not certain we know the author of the text, but since it was posted on the EDO website, we can assume that it is intended to represent some “orthodox” thinking of the Majestic or some quasi-disclosure at some level. Having said that, it seems to me that, in classic Maj style, the document contains a certain amount of plausible truth, however baroquely phrased (i.e. hidden in plain sight), and – of course – the inevitable zinger: the misdirection. The twist. The big lie.

The DCTP clearly refers to an “environmental catastrophe” as the unwanted timeline result: an undescribed but evidently irreversible planetary and DNA destruction as the outcome of human foolishness and our synthetic stargate activation as our planet passes through a natural galactic environment of undescribed kind.

This is actually seen as separate and distinct from a cyclical geopolar shift, caused by undescribed (PX?) factors,which is otherwise “normal”.

In other words, this document does not deny the inevitable reality of cyclical geopolar shifts every ~3,600 years – possibly caused by the cyclical return of Planet X/Nibiru – which it seems to consider as “natural” but not “irreversible”, that is: a pole shift is not an extinction-level event (ELE), but one in which the human race survives and the ecology recovers, as it has many times in the past.

What it hopes to avoid (via conscious human action) is the massive self-destruction (ELE) caused by the presence of artificial stargates (pictured in Disclose.tv’s “Aquarius Document” authored by Dan Burisch & Michael Schratt).

That’s all.

Nothing in the language of the references quoted below excludes a geopolar shift followed by a hopefully avoidable environmental collapse brought on by solar weirdness (the ELE).

Importantly, that still leaves “solar weirdness” (that Great EMP in the Sky...) as the “more-feared” event: something totally consistent with NASA’s etc. murmurings about “solar EMP’s” etc.

WM wrote:
4. The DCTP suggests there is a future where a possibly pole shift related environmental catastrophe is averted and does not happen, and relative to this different time line, the future that generated the J-Rods as we know them will never evolve from our own, and we have taken a new path.

64. The DCTP suggests that if the post global pole shift environmental catastrophe does not occur….etc.

15. The DCTP suggests that the future humans experienced a catastrophe that began with an event that occurs around the 2012 timing, and this catastrophe may have included the activation of artificial wormholes or stargates left over from previous ET travelers, which activation may have precipitated a radical [i.e. greater than usual?] poleshift and other things during or subsequent to that timing.

This suggests that whatever was feared may be in addition to and following an already-inevitable and otherwise survivable poleshift, a natural ‘event’ that happens regularly every ~3,600 years as PX makes its return in orbit.

It’s not an either/or choice. It may be both: 1) poleshift followed by 2) an irrevocable environmental collapse related to a second “solar event”.

WM wrote:
34….Is it thought by some of the future humans that during this event, the existence of some remaining artificial stargates on Earth may have radically influenced the progress of a natural pole shift in progress to unnaturally occur in such an accelerated manner [such] that it has radical [i.e. permanent] global environmental consequences….

Is this “accelerated” and “radical consequences” of a natural pole shift in progress (i.e. one prompted by the cyclical return of Planet X?) the more-feared problem: an “enhanced” pole shift that causes terminal damage to the planet’s ecology? That doesn’t exactly exclude a “natural (i.e. cyclical) pole shift from the agenda, does it?

That is, under normal historical circumstances, mankind and the planet eventually recovers from a regular ~ 3,600 year visit by PX – but under the “enhanced” scenario, we screw ourselves permanently with our own stupid stargate technology because of the concomitant ~13,000 year cyclical crossing of the galactic plane. We botch that. Maybe. But we don’t change the inevitable cyclic motion of the galaxy. No amount of “happy thought” can do that.

The cyclical fact of the joint 3,600 year and 13,000 year (1/2 of the ~26,000 year precessional cycle) phase congruence as the cycles cross the galactic plane together is what has prompted the extra-planetary concerns. (Imagine a large 26,000 year sine wave, crossing its center horizontal axis – the galactic plane - every 13,00 years, accompanied by a number of smaller 3,600 year cyclical waves. At some point, all the waves will inevitably coincide at the central plane in space and time. That’s a description of 2012, more or less.)

A rough diagram. Ignore the specific labels here:

Nothing in this actually supports the notorious (March28? 2009?) “showdown” of DB and the Maj in Las Vegas of the famed “Fran’s transcript” – which remains only a screenplay on the web. No actual proof of said meeting – nor its “all clear, kiddies!” message - has ever been put forward.

Furthermore:

WM wrote:
65. The DCTP suggests that if the Illuminati connected Rogue J-Rods can obtain the secrets of new biological re-vitalization technology associated with the discovery of how to produce Ganesh particles, (cellular level effective electromagnetic energy bundles which carry the potential to heal as well as potentially harm), that this could help them to achieve some of their desired ends with regards to their DNA hybridization and recovery goals. However sharing this disclosure is being reasonably withheld by the Maji in order to possibly influence the Rogue J-Rod current course of action, and as a result have them abide by some of the Tau-9 treaty objectives.

Yeah, right. The power to harm, huh? Sounds like a neat Ultimate Weapon, doesn’t it? And nooooo – Maj would never, ever lie to Dan about how “positively” they’ll use his discovery, would they? Never have him create an Ultimate Weapon while believing that he’s saving the planet and actually waiting use the weapon themselves? Nah, couldn’t happen…. ;)

WM wrote:
67. The DCTP says there is a future where the original environmental catastrophe occurs. The Ark is deployed, and the Illuminati style Ark distant descendents eventually become the J-Rods, apparently more Rogue than not. The post-catastrophe surface dwellers survive and some eventually head for Orion to become the Talls, the others head elsewhere as an Ark society, and the classic archetypal H.G. Well’s Eloi versus Morlock like human evolutionary split somewhat transpires.

Or maybe that’s just another neatly-constructed LIE?

The good guys remained on the surface while the foolish future J-Rods sought an Ark as shelter…? Right. That will keep all the good-hearted souls stoically helping the others on the surface, away from the Maj shelters – even though the truth is those loyal, good-hearted fools are the ones who will become the DNA-degraded J-Rods while we, the protected and Chosen Aryans, survive to become Orions….mwahahaha!

I mean, think about it: why would those exposed to massive environmental and DNA-destroying cosmic rays in a surface ‘event’ fare better than those who sought shelter underground? And, if staying on the surface was the wiser choice – why would the secret government invest so heavily in going underground?

It’s the Big Lie, children. Stay above, be happy….the spaceships will rescue you…la,la,la… :tounge :huh :tounge

Anyone who imagines that Majestic is working for the good of humanity…. :roflmao

Just my thoughts.

Cheers,

Selene

At the risk of over-simplifying the bamboozling going on with this, the point you are making is that the alleged STS zetas (as embodied by Chi'el'ah, the J-rod zetan) claimed in their bamboozling instruments that there were TWO distinctly different 'events' of a geopolar nature - one that would be created artificially with stargates and was thus changeable, and one of an 'environmental' nature that was immutable. But actually, not really.....if the humans would only get their act together and pray in solidarity and unison, at which point they could alter a timeline (and thus potentially wiping out the existence of the entire J-rod race). Big Dick n' Dadmiral might have taunted Dan Burisch that they had to build an Ark "just in case humanity ended up sucking so bad that unfortunately only the 'special ones' - i.e. those in the secret elite societies and positions of power - would be able to 'survive' such a scenario." Naturally Dan would have played the righteous apologist for the Common Man and demanded (and 'received', lol!) the opportunity to prove the Maji wrong for their arrogance.

Yes, Selene, I do believe that is more or less the impression STS ET gave the Maji, and they used to buy into it, like they bought the idea of huge underground cities, until they figured out they were being continually played for fools by these ETs.

pausing to make sure I don't lose this.....

(I like the way you put that MT7, about the fallen or risen angels....the 'destiny' of such a message would be similar in intent to what I've echoed about a schoolhouse, battlefield, proving ground, etc)

Did I miss something or is the table of bullet points about the DCTP provided by "WM" devoid of exactly WHAT it is that is "suggesting" these many points? "The DCTP suggests that...." Excuse me? Is this a 'thing', like the big black cube in Mecca that is the holy shrine of Islam? Is it a holographic device, a piece of hardware? Or a combination of hardware and 'software' that can be accessed either through the usual audio and visual methods, or something else entirely? A 'user's guide' to the original 'YellowBook', or 'Orion's Cube'? Here I thought the rules to Dodeccamente were hard; what if the DCTP is the rulebook for hitchhiking the galaxy? Does the number 42 show up anywhere other than once, in the sequence?

Or maybe the DCTP is an oracle uttering "ughs" and "aarghs", that some bright-bulb in the ranks of Majestic employees finally cracked a key in translating, a "Rosetta Stone" of the future......does the oracle then "suggest" by, say, 'gently whispering' or 'firmly intoning'? How exactly does the "suggesting" sound, or is it suggestive more by visual displays? Or a combination? Something like the Wizard of Oz, perhaps?

I think the J-rod zetas had no choice but to admit to the poleshift that their STO 'brethren' were busy explaining to the Maji, who had access to the ancient parchments that had been carefully secreted from the publics' eyes by the forces of the Vatican and so already knew of such a cyclical event. That didn't mean it couldn't co-exist, as you suggest, with yet another near-ELE event, one that THEY could define as they wished, so long as they showed some kind of logic or 'proof' for their claims.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Star Trek - The Next Generation - Ascension Episode

..."The crew finds a man in a crashed pod...he has no memory of his true self (us not remembering who we really are, past lives, etc)...his body is changing at a cellular level (DNA activation)...he begins to gain new abilities like accelerated healing (so are humans, i do it all the time now)...one of the crew, Jordi, is afraid to talk to a woman he likes, and when they find the stranger, an energy transference happens to Jordi, removing his fear and giving him confidence (ascension eliminates fear)...and finally at the end, the stranger gets all his memories back and says "my people are about to embark on a new realm, a new plane of existence" (new density)...then begins glowing a golden amber, and ascends, dissappearing before their eyes (as many ascended masters have done)..."

Transfigurations (1 of 5)

Transfigurations (2 of 5)

Transfigurations (3 of 5)

Transfigurations (4 of 5)

Transfigurations (5 of 5)

Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:43 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next