It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:52 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
Way cool links for the stories covering the 13th October sightings Dex and mjc!

October 13 - NY

These images reminded me of the mass sightings over Mexico years ago (2004/2005), and were confirmed by their military...

We can debate this as long as we want. Some of us can even deny 9/11 was'nt done by the controllers. Until the interface has been established, until the culprits of 9/11 admit their act of horror, we will never really know!

Like one renowned scholar quoted: "The Angelic said to me, Earth is like a watery ulcer in our Universe."

The ancients did allude that "One day all will be known!" Therein I rest my faith.

:popcorn

Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/OCTOBER_13TH_DISCLOSURE_Qinling_Mountains_VILLAGE_VANISHING

Good grief - I expected some daft 'home-grown' visuals yesterday - but this?
We had a wee 'treat' over lots of places (Mylar balloons of course) of the expertise of our own black-ops flight!
What is this???
Are our sneaky black-ops doing dreadful things, or are they doing their own ghastly stuff? Follow the money/power et al...
D'you know - I'm going to bed with a really classic book, a cup of camomile tea, and the PTwere can go to h*ll. Goodnoght folks :)

Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:58 pm
GT Truther

Goodnight - I've had trouble editing (sorry) my specs are atrocious... Even though just spent £300 on 2 new pairs - they give me headaches and blurred vision - hence me using ancient instant-buy specs,
Anyway - off to bobies with recalcitrant dying wasps - spent loads on waspmen, but they are still pouring through my ktchen light fitting. I just hate it when they creep under my duvet - so many stings.
If an off-world thingy landed in my garden I would care 'not a jot' - just take these pesky stingy critters into another dimension... :evil

Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:22 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
1) Until the interface has been established,
we will never really know!
2) renowned scholar quoted: "The Angelic said to me, Earth is like a watery ulcer in our Universe."

#1 Where is Ambassador Klaatu when you need him?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaatu_barada_nikto

We have Gort in terms of disabling nukes, and snatching Humans, but no Public contact or Ambassador .
How do we establish contact, when we are interfered with or have cover ups done to us by Powers Unknown?

#2 Which scholar is that?

MT7

Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Klaatu indeed! That was funny MT7 :tounge

#2 - that would be Dr. JJ Hurtak

This is a spiritual journey we're on. Can you imagine if the world had a Spiritual agenda featured in every aspect of life? Where would be now after our known 6000 year history? You only have to study the Coptic text of Pistus Sophia to ascertain a glimpse of that!

The Fallen are astutely in control and lead humanity to a desperate outcome. So we now face an uncertain future where Earth Changes are upon us with what faith in hand? We can try debate every aspect of modern society from all angles, and still folk are left unsure of what is to come tomorrow. So few try answer the questions - Where have I come from, Why am I here and What is my potential future destination?

Oh vey!

:doh

Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

These are interesting questions you asked on p. 23, MT7.

1)

MountainTiger7 wrote:
My question is what are the rules of engagement for leaving the protective cover of the Prime directive?
Is this done by determining that 60% of said race/planet is STO?... etc.

The wiki link you cited discusses an interpretation of the Prime Directive as it is used in the Star Trek series: non-interference with the internal affairs of ‘pre-warp’ (non-space going) societies. But that limited definition is based more on the dramatic possibilities of Space Wars as a theatrical device than any real use of the Prime Directive in practice, so your concerns in that respect are possibly premature. Please allow me to explain my own understanding of (if you will) The Care and Feeding of The Prime Directive... :tounge

The principal of the Prime Directive is a much broader and more universal one. Although it was enunciated as early as 1948 by Robert Heinlein in his novel “Space Cadets” as an SF device, in practice – or intent – the Prime Directive is not confined to restrictions on interacting with ‘pre-warp’ civilizations but applies to all external societies or civilizations, at all levels of development.

The reason for this broader definition as the more accurate one is quite simply that it reflects the factual concept that such behaviour - of respecting the autonomy and free will choices of others - is one of the hallmarks of a more highly evolved being or society. Spiritual maturity brings with it a ‘letting go’ of the demands we make on those around us. We become more willing to allow others to live their own lives in their own way, without imposing our views. We become focussed on meeting our own standards, not on imposing them. Service to others, not seeking others to serve you by complying with your demands, is the hallmark of spiritual evolution and goes hand in hand with honouring the Prime Directive.

As we evolve in our own understanding of self and our environment, it is part of that evolution to begin to respect the rights of others as our equals. That is, you yourself have no rights except those you are willing to grant to others. You are not ‘higher’ or ‘more powerful’ or ‘more anything’. As a more highly evolved being or society, you are only someone who, perhaps, has gained a bit more experience by virtue of having travelled further along the same way that the other will eventually traverse. You may guide, offer advice and mentor the other as requested. But others are always free to accept or ignore your counsel.

The best teaching is, of course, by example. That, and the experience of making our own mistakes as we grow. That’s something we all wish we could impart to our children: the benefit of our own often painful experiences, isn’t it? But they must sometimes learn the truth of something for themselves.

That privilege: to make our own choices – and mistakes – is something that does not have an outer boundary as we grow.

And yes, to answer the obvious: some unevolved groups may stumble into space travel, etc. and become the Jet Jockeys of the Universe – or try. But that doesn’t alter the principal that evolution leads to compassion and respect for others.

2)

MountainTiger7 wrote:
Is there a physiological scanner that they run from on high that tells them we are not a threat to them if we evolve beyond our planet?

In the genetically human biological range (which according to some comprises the bulk of ET races as we know them), the energy field signatures of more highly evolved humanoid beings are physiologically visible or tangible to other beings at that same level or higher – and partially visible by beings one level below that. As a rule of thumb, we can “see” – more or less - one level of evolution above our own spiritual development, and two levels below. (Think of relating to your cat or dog….) So, yes, a highly evolved ET could “see” an earthling’s energy physiology without difficulty if they chose. (I take this from my own experience with such – but that’s a long story…)

3)

MountainTiger7 wrote:
Better yet is hiding the truth of the universe (and their existence) not in its self interference and a violation of the Prime Directive?

That’s a very interesting and subtle question, MT7.

But in fact, we “see” only what we are physically and psychologically capable of seeing. It’s all “there”, but we don’t get it. As an example, remember when you were a kid at the movies? And the hero had this yucky kiss with some girl? You probably squirmed in boredom and wanted him to get back to saving the universe… But one fine day, the hormones hit. And girls? Wowee. That screen kiss took on a whole new meaning.

In a much larger context, the ability of ET’s to “be seen” is very much dependant on our ability to see, on our growth, and our own spiritual development. The truth is always there. We need to grow into it. The universe patiently awaits our understanding.

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:45 pm
GT Truther

mjc wrote:
fulcanelli wrote:

... Don has been very vocal about his views re 9/11, so I wonder what his thoughts are on the micro nuke research... Of course, anyone else who might have something to add, is more than welcome to join the discussion!

We've covered this extensively on past threads in years gone by, and I remember saying back then it was nano-thermite explosives, courtesy of Lawrence Livermore National Labs, that had been planted to demolish the Twin Towers and Building 7.

Even mainstream scientists today are saying traces of nanothermite have been found in the dust particles collected from Ground Zero:

{Most excellent YouTube video explanation of nano-thermite redacted for brevity}

I personally don't think Al Qaeda exists, fulcanelli. True, there are Muslims who espouse inflicting terror on the west, but their numbers are relatively small and they have no real organized power. Al Qaeda and the War on Terror are hoaxes, using Bin Laden (former 80s CIA man "Tim Osman") as its chief bogeyman so that the Western Moneyed Elite can use the USA and its military might to project its power into the world.

And I'm with you on that, mjc. All the way. I really appreciate the eye-popping video, too; apparently it's quite recent? And as Niels says, the research is the proverbial 'nail in the coffin', the 'loaded gun'.

Nano-thermite, not micro-nukes, though for the uninitiated, it would appear to be close to nuclear technology on some level.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

On the Disaster front I Have been without food and water for a WEEK (NB: DON'T DO IT ) 72hrs no food or water would be easy for ME! I've also been through rubbish bins (dumpsters) DUMPSTER DIVING!!

Freeganism and Dumster diving at NOT QUITE NIGELLA

http://www.notquitenigella.com/2008/06/19/freeganism-the-new-frontier/

another question for anyone who is vegetarian on here::

Q. In very dire situations would you eat ROADKILL and/or CANNIBALIZE to SURVIVE?

Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:13 am
Profile YIM

fr33k, the food is easy though not comfortable, for most people, I agree, although there are medical conditions which necessitate food intake on a regular basis. However, you say you have gone a week without water? Do you mean without any liquid intake? I always thought that 3, maybe 4 days tops without water and you've had it... Yes? No? what are your thoughts on this. TIA

Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:04 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I awoke with a nightmare this morning.
I dreamed that I was sent to a MIRROR existence.
In this mirror existence all emotional values were reversed to what I knew it should be.
For example being "Taken care of" meant something like the godfather kiss of permanent goodbye.
Or being successful meant crushing you opponents to Oblivion.
All English words had reverse emotion meaning.
Where pretense was more important than substance, for example ET disclosure.

Oh wait.... reality is like the dream I had.
(no joke I did dream this subject upon waking this morning)
I hope this is not the sick joke of our reality.
I have wondered if the meaning of our existence is not to gather some lost soul particles trapped in this reality
MT7

Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:47 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
mjc wrote:
fulcanelli wrote:

... Don has been very vocal about his views re 9/11, so I wonder what his thoughts are on the micro nuke research... Of course, anyone else who might have something to add, is more than welcome to join the discussion!

We've covered this extensively on past threads in years gone by, and I remember saying back then it was nano-thermite explosives, courtesy of Lawrence Livermore National Labs, that had been planted to demolish the Twin Towers and Building 7.

Even mainstream scientists today are saying traces of nanothermite have been found in the dust particles collected from Ground Zero:

{Most excellent YouTube video explanation of nano-thermite redacted for brevity}

I personally don't think Al Qaeda exists, fulcanelli. True, there are Muslims who espouse inflicting terror on the west, but their numbers are relatively small and they have no real organized power. Al Qaeda and the War on Terror are hoaxes, using Bin Laden (former 80s CIA man "Tim Osman") as its chief bogeyman so that the Western Moneyed Elite can use the USA and its military might to project its power into the world.

And I'm with you on that, mjc. All the way. I really appreciate the eye-popping video, too; apparently it's quite recent? And as Niels says, the research is the proverbial 'nail in the coffin', the 'oaded gun'.

Nano-thermite, not micro-nukes, though for the uninitiated, it would appear to be close to nuclear technology on some level.

As to the hundreds of 9/11 conspiracy theories, particularly re controlled demolition:

As to the thermite & nanothermate:

I realize that each of us firmly believe the positions we've arrived at re 9/11, nevertheless I find it healthy to keep an open mind in reviewing information both for and against such theories as controlled demolition.

Regards,
fulcanelli

Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:20 am
GT Truther

fulcanelli,

The above anti-theories have little evidence.
Other "theories" have some facts provide by multiple scientists from multiple countries which indicate certain A or B options were used for the event.

Also the "theories" about the purpose of the event is more of a concern to me.

In video #1 the major premise is that this could not have been a staged event because it is too large of event.
That the event was over the top and only small event would have been needed as a reason for the dual wars we are now in.
I find this logic flawed.
Because of the controlled free fall of the building and this
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.asp
and rumored here
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_3734.shtml
and confirmed by Washington Post, and Israeli paper "Haaretz"

In video #2 major premise for the debunking thermite is that it has never been used for demolition.
What??? they would not revealed there secret bomb material, Gee it sounds almost like ET non disclosure
:roflmao
Same thing was said about micro nukes, that micro nukes did not exist. :yamon

A sub point in video #2 is that thermite is difficult to detonate (unless lets say a giant tank of jet fuel..oh wait they did :awe )

http://wtcdemolition.com/blog/node/2534
http://rockcreekfreepress.tumblr.com/post/98195547/scientists-find-explosives-in-world-trade-center-dust

Also I am thinking they may have combined thermite with the Brisance effect:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brisance

And of course theses are just kooks looking to make a book or lecture circuit :whistle
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7646792/Seven-Senior-Federal-Engineers-and-Scientists-Call-for-New-911-Investigation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssuAMNas1us

And of course there is no connection to the Gverment or possible way they could have rigged the building for the event, like:

Turner Construction who specializes in controlled demolitions also, participated in the post-9/11 Ground Zero clean-up and performed extensive renovations within the World Trade Center towers just prior to 9/11, was in fact performing unspecified renovation work throughout the WTC complex until the very morning of Sept 11, 2001

A December property assessment described required renovation work upon steel columns within elevator shafts of both WTC towers

Turner Construction had an office located in the third sub-basement of Tower 1, the North Tower. Turner had been performing renovation work in various parts of the center and had occupied various office spaces

In 1997 Turner Construction also constructed the new headquarters for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA). The Indian Head Naval Surface Warfare Center a laboratory managed by NAVSEA was described in the 1990s as the "National Center for Energetics" which is Pentagon Jargon to describe explosive materials, propellents, etc and the only reliable source of aluminum nano-powder in the United States

Work performed by Turner Construction at the WTC included fireproofing of the only floors that were struck by planes on Sept 11, 2001

A Dec 2000 WTC property assessment recommended immediate renovation work upon steel columns contained within elevator shafts of both WTC towers

Turner Construction participated in the collection and disposal of the steel wreckage of the WTC towers which was shipped to China

The CEO for Turner Construction Corporation appointed in 1999 was Tom Leppert who joined the board of Turner in 1998 is currently Mayor of Dallas Texas and has ties with former President George W. Bush and Carlos M Gatierrez, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Commerce. The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) which was assigned to investigate the collapse of the WTC 1, 2, and 7
////////////////////////
in closing I think it is best to reflect upon these quotes From GTer's
With No Knowledge There Is No Light
The forces of evil run rampant. We have to choose - will we turn our heads as they go by, or step up to the line and confront them
Naivete is godfather to stupidity.
MT7

Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:55 pm
GT Truther

Selene,
Thanks for the background on the Prime Directive.
I like your description better "respecting rights of others as equals and respecting the autonomy and free will choices of others" i.e. Golden Rule.

The part that is missing for me is the "guide, offer advice and mentor the other as requested."
ET is not deaf, dumb and blind, they know we need to be guided, get advice, have a mentor, since it has been requested.
So my question is if they choice not to help then are they not as spiritual evolved as we think?

If teaching by example is a higher evolution, then what example has ET provide us?
They hide and keep secrets.

If highly evolved ET could “see” an earthling’s energy physiology without difficulty.
Then ET knows we are suffering in pain and are quickly going down the drain.
So what do they do to help?
They sit on the side lines.

I would like to hear the long story you talked about
energy field signatures and seeing one level of evolution above our own spiritual development,
and two levels below.

My question stems from the lack of ET wanting transparency to their presence here, and how this semi disclosure or underground disclosure is the worse solution possible and has been dragging on for 56 years!.

MT7

Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:27 pm
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:
fr33k, the food is easy though not comfortable, for most people, I agree, although there are medical conditions which necessitate food intake on a regular basis. However, you say you have gone a week without water? Do you mean without any liquid intake? I always thought that 3, maybe 4 days tops without water and you've had it... Yes? No? what are your thoughts on this. TIA

Well yes WITHOUT ANY LIQUID INTAKE FOR A WEEK The water here in my house has raw sewerage leaking into it (we have a MANHOLE in the backyard WITH THE MAN HOLE COVER ON OF COURSE) the water comes out THIS COLOR and TASTES LIKE WATER AND CIGGARETTE ASH MIXED TOGETHER I had NO MONEY TO BUY BOTTLED WATER! SO HAD TO GO WITHOUT FOR A WEEK

Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:49 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

MT7,

Without quoting your post above here,

You've asked a LOT of very good questions. I will endeavor to answer, but please permit me a bit of thread time.

Meanwhile, the GT continues in fascination....

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:08 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
have wondered if the meaning of our existence is not to gather some lost soul particles trapped in this reality

"...at times I almost dream I, too, have spent a life the sages' way,
And tread once more familiar paths.

Perchance I perished in an arrogant self-reliance Ages ago;
and in that act, a prayer

For one more chance went up so earnest, so Instinct with better light let in by death,
That life was blotted out-not so completely
But scattered wrecks enough of it remain, Dim memories, as now, when once more seems. The goal in sight again..."

Selene wrote:
In a much larger context, the ability of ET’s to “be seen” is very much dependant on our ability to see, on our growth, and our own spiritual development. The truth is always there. We need to grow into it. The universe patiently awaits our understanding.

That's what I always thought. But now, I'm starting to think that those so-called superior spiritual beings/ET are just coward. Or is it just my frustration speaking here ? One reason they don't want to interfere with us is because they fear the effect of our emotions. We are powerful beings who generate a great amount of energy through our emotions. They simply can't stand it. One of my theories anyway.

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr . wrote:
Cowardice asks the question - is it safe? Expediency asks the question - is it politic?
Vanity asks the question - is it popular? But conscience asks the question - is it right?
And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic nor popular;
but one must take it because it is right.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:41 pm
GT Truther

Alburquerque scientist warns of small asteroids
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21653 ... -asteroids

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:27 am
GT Truther

Natural disaster declared in NSW

Saturday, October 16, 2010 » 04:46pm

A natural disaster has been declared in south-west New South Wales following widespread flooding and damage in the region.

Heavy rain has caused hundreds of people to evacuate their homes with the natural disaster declaration covering Wagga Wagga, Albury, Tumut Tumbarumba and the greater Hume and Lockhart shires.

Acting Emergency Services Minister PHIL COSTA says torrential rains flooding and high winds over the past 36 hours have caused damage and hardship for many people and have damaged roads bridges and other infrastructure.

He says the state government stands ready to provide the affected communities with help.

The SES says it's received about one thousand calls in relation to the extreme weather.

The weather bureau says no more heavy rainfalls are forecast in the region for the next 72 hours.

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/TopStories/2010/10/16/Natural_disaster_declared_in_NSW_526772.html

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:30 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fulcanelli, I agree, you've got to try and stay balanced and objective when looking at 9/11, and both sides of the argument should be considered with equal measure. Some of the theories put forward -- like hollographic airliners "crashing" into the twin towers, triggering explosions, were pretty stupid, and have been seized upon by the consensus media to help overshadow the more credible facts and information.

Over the years, I've gone through quite a bit of the written and video evidence presented by the "9/11 Inside job" camp and those that argue against them, and I must say that the "9/11 inside job" proponents present a much more convincing case than those opposing them.

Thanks for posting the two videos. The second one, "Thermite debunked," I hadn't seen before. The commentator in question sounds pretty intelligent, and makes some interesting points, although why did he pronounce modalities incorrectly? mod-ahl-lates? :huh As MT7 said, the commentary in each Youtube video you posted doesn't contain much meat to put on the bones...they're a bit lacking in substance. "9/11 and the Thermite Ninja" reminded me when I first saw it of being lectured to by someone who knows nothing else but the goldfish bowl of the consensus reality. He doesn't seem to understand that there is a shadowy elite pulling the strings of the "US-elected" government. Politics is a kind of sideshow, after all. The pompous English voice behind this video failed to address, amongst many things: the lowering of US defences on the east coast because of the Northern Vigilance drill. If fighter jets had been on station, the "hijacked" airliners would have never reached Manhattan island, and been shot down. The 9/11 planners aims would have then been [partly]thwarted and lives perhaps would have been saved. How can two (or three ;) ) buildings go into freefall when there's nothing to instigate their collapse? (I'm being ironic there BTW) Also, I remember there was that other exercise taking place called Vigilant Guardian, in which some of the military participants thought the first reports of hijackings were part of their actual exercise, when in fact they turned out to be real. These were not coincidental events in my opinion and suggests that everything had been planned meticulously by powerful players and their minions in the shadows. Also, miraculously finding an intact and almost pristine passport in the rubble belonging to one of the supposed hijackers from one of the planes that had crashed into the Twin Towers was really stretching credibility...but the MSM fell for it. Just like they do any new Bin Laden tape, like Selene mentioned. Bin Laden's likeness seems to change with every tape -- in one he has a bigger nose, while in another he doesn't seem very tall at all. The compartment of the CIA/DIA/MI6 responsible for the "War on Terror" job must have a good laugh at the consensus media's lack of good judgement and investigation. They could literally put a female mannequin in one video, dress her in fatigues, and drape long grey hair over the head and stick a false beard on, and the consensus media would still call it a Bin laden tape. :tounge

dondep wrote:
And I'm with you on that, mjc. All the way. I really appreciate the eye-popping video, too; apparently it's quite recent? And as Niels says, the research is the proverbial 'nail in the coffin', the 'loaded gun'.

It's from last year, Don, I think.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:12 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
Selene wrote:
I will endeavor to answer, but please permit me a bit of thread time.

Selene, (and anyone else that wants to jump in with a possiable answer ) :band

I appreciate the thoughtful consideration that you ALL give to all these questions. :candle

If I could add few more questions, about how exactly did the event cause Humans to jump time lines? :whistle
If you listen to DB the event was justified because the stargates needed deactivating before the Planet x passing.

Not being a big fan of the PX, I wondering what other angle Maji had for causing the event. (besides: oil, poppies and the war economy)

The event caused the world to have a huge shock and awe moment to the psychic, maybe this was the main requirement for the event to have produced. :awe

Was this psychic shock to test Humans for disclosure?
Was this psychic shock to awake us and unite us under one banner against terrorism (ala NWO)?
Was this psychic shock to lean us toward STO? :dunno

The problem with the Stargate as the reason for the event, is Maji could have gone in black ops to get the stargates, but maybe that was too much of a risk.

Also a question about the date of the event, some say it was for some numeric ritual, which I don't buy.

Was it because the 911 emergency number is so in grained in our heads that Maji wanted the event to occur on that date?
By associating the common emergency number it would evoke a visceral emergency response.
Then the visceral response would prevent Humans from using logic during the crises, there by ensuring a maximize psychic shock?
Oh those clever Maji
:sarcasism

MT7

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:24 am
GT Truther

avid wrote:
Quote:
Avid, when the tsunami comes the Lake District will be partially shielded by Ireland, so although the effect may be severe it will still be less severe than it would have been. But its very bad news for all of Ireland, as well as the Isle of Man. London will 'get it' up the Thames as waters wash around the otherside of the British mainland.

Oh Simon - any rise in sea level near Sellafield is crucial, noone is addressing the fact that any inundation on our nuclear reactors/reprocessing plants will be the kiss of death to the locality!
If the Isle of Man is affected - (which we can see out of our hilltop window on a very clear day) it stands to reason Cumbrian coastlines will be trashed. Likewise Sizewell B - even more so. Can you find out any more about the repercussions of inundation? I've tried to no avail :-(

http://www.sellafieldsites.com/
http://www.visitcumbria.com/wc/sellafield-nuclear-reprocessing-facility.htm

I have a good friend from a senior position in Sellafield - will ask about 'Elf and Safety' in case of inundation - I suspect it will be a case of "Everybody out!!!" :scared

Hopefully glass half full (slurp) Avid

Hello Avid,

My answer - see this emoticon. :scared Sorry!

When the people of Sellfield were gifted the nuclear power station they thought that they'd been given something of value - how duped they were. Little did they know the full story.

But similar issue might affect other nuclear power stations, such as Dungeness in Kent, and the many in France. Indeed, a nuclear disaster at a French facility along the Channel could see parts of southern Britain being evacuated too.

On a websearch on the repercussions of a tsunami on a nuclear power station the following link came up. At first I was expecting insightful answers, then once I started reading I gained a new understanding in the meaning of the word 'stonewall'.

http://www.mail-archive.com/saan_@yahoogroups.com/msg00060.html

The link leads to similar questions such as yours being asked about a nuclear power station in India. Asking the questions was an organisation named SAAN. The footer below explains who they are.

Regards

Simon

SOUTH ASIANS AGAINST NUKES (SAAN):
An informal information platform for
activists and scholars concerned about
Nuclearisation in South Asia

Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:55 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
(Note: Wasn't there a predicted sighting for Oct, 13th?...Dex)

Mystery shiny objects floating over Manhattan spark UFO frenzy
BY Oren Yaniv, Rocco Parascandola and Lukas I. Alpert
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... renzy.html

Dr Richard Boylan has claimed credit for these craft over NYC and says that its 'just the beginning'.

He sent out two message on the topic which I share below.

:popcorn

Simon

Zeta craft fly low over Manhattan (NYC) skies to jolt the Obama Administration into ending the UFO Cover-Up

Friends,

CBS News's The Early Show this morning (Thurs., Oct. 14) reported that
yesterday afternoon three shiny objects flew over Manhattan (New York
City's) West Side during broad daylight, as onlookers on the streets of New
York looked up in amazement.
The sighting was also reported yesterday in the New York Daily News
newspaper. (Story below.)
I did a reading on the energy signature of those three silvery craft
moving slowly over Manhattan. They are not Cabal back-engineered antigravity
craft. Rather, they are genuine Star Visitor craft by their energy
signature. Furthermore, they were piloted at relatively low altitude by the
intrepid Zetas You can see the starcraft clearly resolved as round and
having some visible dimension to them.
Likely these were the regular Zeta scout craft of 53 foot (16 meters)
diameter. Now a Cessna 152 private plane has a wingspan of 33 feet (10
meters). So when you look at one of those Zeta craft in the photo, realize
that it is only about half again as wide as a Cessna. Making a rough
estimate, I would estimate that those Zeta craft were moving only several
thousand feet above Manhattan, perhaps 4000-5000 feet (1524 meters)
altitude. That is a low fly-by!
While ordinarily UFO photos are not shown on my UFOFacts group site
because of the epidemic computer graphics fakery problem these days, I have
made an exception because this film was filmed live and shown on U.S. major
television, and because of a major development in Star Nations-U.S.
relations which I will inform you about in a related separate email
following shortly about "Star Visitor volunteer consultants strike and
boycott U.S. installations".
Watch for it.
Why did the Zeta do a highly-visible display-of-presence over the major
city in the U.S?
They are fulfilling their pledge that if the U.S. Administration did not
stop the UFO Cover-Up and begin immediately cooperating with Star Nations'
representative on Earth, the Councillor of Earth, to plan an orderly release
of information about what the government knows about UFOs/Star Visitors,
that the Star Visitors would begin a series of highly-visible,
increasingly-dramatic displays-of-presence over major U.S. population
centers until the U.S. government simply can't avoid any longer admitting to
its people that UFOs are real and Star Visitors are in contact with the U.S.
(and other) governments.
I will reveal more dramatic details in my follow-up email. Stand by.

in service,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Councillor of/for Earth

drboylan@sbcglobal.net
www.drboylan.com

Mystery shiny objects floating over Manhattan spark UFO frenzy
BY <http://www.nydailynews.com/authors/Oren%20Yaniv> Oren Yaniv,
<http://www.nydailynews.com/authors/Rocco%20Parascandola> Rocco Parascandola
and <http://www.nydailynews.com/authors/Lukas%20I.%20Alpert> Lukas I.
Alpert
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 5:58 PM
The mysterious objects seen pass over Manhattan had Big Apple residents
looking up.
<http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/10/15/alg_ufo_new_york_city.jpg>
The mysterious objects seen passing over Manhattan had Big Apple residents
looking up
<http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/14/earlyshow/main6957279.shtml>
www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/14/earl ... 7279.shtml (actual
broadcast footage)

A mysterious shiny object floating high over
<http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Manhattan> Manhattan's West Side set off
a flurry of reports and wild speculation Wednesday that a UFO was flying
over the city.

Police and the FAA said they began getting flooded with calls starting at
1:30 p.m. from people reporting a silvery object hovering high over Chelsea.

Law enforcement sources said they believed the object was likely some sort
of balloon, but as of late Wednesday they had not confirmed exactly what it
is.

A Daily News reporter could see a tiny, silver dot floating approximately
5,000 feet above 23th St. and Eighth Ave., where dozens of people gathered
late in the afternoon to catch a glimpse.

"It's been hovering there for a while. I'm just kind of baffled," said
<http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Joseph+Torres> Joseph Torres, 49, of
<http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Dyker+Heights> Dyker Heights,
<http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Brooklyn+(New+York+City)> Brooklyn, who
spotted the object after leaving a movie. "How can it be ordinary? There is
something going on."

Despite clear skies, it was not easy to make out the tiny object shimmering
overhead.

"You really have to look up to see it," said one witness, who gave only his
first name, Rico. "It's a little crazy. I guess that's why they call it an
unidentified flying object because they don't know what it is."

Not long after the first sightings, messages began appearing on
<http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Twitter+Inc.> Twitter linking to a
month-old press release announcing the publication of a book by a retired
<http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/NORAD> NORAD officer predicting that UFOs
would buzz the earth's major cities on Oct. 13.

The <http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Federal+Aviation+Administration>
Federal Aviation Administration said it received several calls to its
operations center but after reviewing radar data, the agency could not find
anything out of the ordinary.

"We re-ran radar to see if there was anything there that we can't account
for but there is nothing in the area," said spokesman
<http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Jim+Peters> Jim Peters. "There was some
helicopter traffic over the river at that time and we checked with LaGuardia
Tower. And they said they had nothing going low at that time."

"Nothing that we can account for would prompt this kind of response," he
said.

Peters said if it was a weather balloon or any kind of organized balloon
release, authorities should have been notified in advance. Police officials
said they had received no notification

-------------------------------------------------------

Report: Star Visitor volunteer consultants strike and boycott U.S. installations -- the reasons why

Star Visitor volunteer consultants went on strike and boycott U.S.
installations -- the reasons

Friends,

This Situation Report follows my previous report today on why three Zeta
craft flew low (4000-5000 feet altitude) leisurely over Manhattan (NYC)'s
West Side yesterday afternoon.
In that previous report, I stated that the reason was: "They are
fulfilling their pledge that if the U.S. Administration did not stop the UFO
Cover-Up and begin immediately cooperating with Star Nations' representative
on Earth, the Councillor of Earth, to plan an orderly release of information
about what the government knows about UFOs/Star Visitors, that the Star
Visitors would begin a series of highly-visible, increasingly-dramatic
displays-of-presence over major U.S. population centers until the U.S.
government simply can't avoid any longer admitting to its people that UFOs
are real and that Star Visitors are in contact with the U.S. (and other)
governments."
Now, as radio commentator Paul Harvey would say, here is the rest of the
story.
In approximately December of last year, U.S. President Barack Obama
issued a classified Executive Order directing officials in his
Administration, principally in the National Security Council (NSC) and its
Special Studies Group (SSG), to begin work on a Plan for a series of
Government Official Public Acknowledgments of UFO reality and Star Visitor
Contacts.
The President issued that Executive Order pursuant to an official
Agreement with Star Nations (the organization of all intelligent advanced
civilizations in our galaxy) that the U.S. Government would begin publicly
acknowledging UFO reality before 2010 was over.
The point-person for the government's process of planning for this
series of Acknowledgments was Dr. Barbara McNamara, Director of NSC's
Special Studies Group. Last December I began efforts to contact SSG's
McNamara by phone, email, and written correspondence to introduce myself as
Star Nations' designated representative on Earth and to offer cooperative
planning. Over 11 months I continued outreach efforts. I also reached out to
her supervisor, Samantha Power, NSC's Senior Director for Multi-Lateral
Affairs, and Power's supervisors, Deputy National Security Advisor Thomas
Donilon and National Security Advisor Gen. James Jones. I also reached out
to President Obama and Vice-President Biden.
In my outreach messages I explained that Star Nations wished and
expected to be part of the U.S. Government's series of Public
acknowledgments, by such things as providing corroborative evidence, and
that therefore NSC and its Special Studies Group should coordinate with Star
Nations' designated Earth representative, the Councillor of Earth, to
participate in that Plan development and to arrange Star Nations'
coordination with the government Acknowledgment Announcements, as already
agreed upon in the U.S.-Star Nations Agreement.
All these past 11 months Star Nations and I have been stonewalled by
SSG's McNamara and her supervisors all the way up the chain of command to
the President.
Finally Star Nations' (and my) patience became exhausted. It is clear
that the President's Executive Order has not been followed out by SSG
Director McNamara, and that she has been rebuffing any cooperation with Star
Nations.
Two Star Visitors, and I, informed the Administration that Star Nations
(and I) would do longer deal with SSG Director Barbara McNamara and instead
wished Senior Director Samantha Power designated to replace Dr. McNamara in
all Star Nations matters.
The U.S. Administration was given the deadline of midnight (EDT) last
Wednesday, Oct. 6 to contact the Star Nations Councillor of/for Earth and
begin cooperative planning. The Administration was told that unless they
made immediate contact, that Star Nations would forthwith begin a series of
highly-visible dramatic displays-of-presence over major U.S. population
centers such that the government would no longer be able to maintain the UFO
Cover-Up. That Deadline came and went without the Administration budging
from its stonewalling position.
Starting the next day and completed by last Friday, Oct. 8, all the Star
Visitor volunteer consultants working with U.S. scientists and other
officials had gone on strike, cleared out their desks and failed to report
at their regular time and work station in a total boycott. Instead the
entire group of Star Visitor consultants to the U.S. withdrew from Earth and
are parked in their starcraft out well beyond Pluto, in a total strike and
boycott of all U.S. installations and facilities. That same day I sent the
following message of notification to President Obama.
<><><>
Dear Mr. President:
As you have undoubtedly heard by now, those Star Visitor volunteers
who have been serving as technical consultants and instructors in U.S.
Government-sanctioned facilities have withdrawn from their assignment posts
and left Earth.
They have done so as a protest of the U.S. Government's refusal to
communicate with and coordinate with Star Nations' representative on Earth,
the Councillor of/for Earth.
These Star Visitor consultants have not withdrawn from other countries,
because Star Nations' issue, Treaty non-compliance, is only with the United
States.
The Star Visitor consultants will remain away until the United States
Government comes into compliance with its Treaty obligation to plan and
execute Official Acknowledgment of Star Visitors Contact starting this year
in cooperation with Star Nations, which in practical terms means working on
the planning phase now in cooperation with Star Nations' designated Earth
representative, the Councillor of/for Earth.
When Star Nations is satisfied that such U.S. Government full
cooperation with Earth's Councillor is happening, then those volunteer Star
Visitor consultants will return to resume providing assistance.
In service to Source, Star Nations, Gaia/Earth and humankind,
<><><>
And now today, as CBS News has reported, three Zeta craft flew low and
slow over Manhattan (NYC), New York in a highly-visible, televised
display-of-presence. This will keep up until President Obama gets his staff
to stop stalling and begin cooperative planning with Star Nations' designate
to develop a series of Public Acknowledgments of UFO reality and the history
of U.S. government contacts with Star Visitors.
Besides the loss of the brilliant minds and wise hearts of the hundreds
of Star Visitor volunteer consultants, there are several other implications
which should be mentioned.
Now that all the Star Visitor consultants are gone from U.S. facilities,
any persons who are left that look like Star Visitors fall into one of three
categories:
1) Star Visitors being held unlawfully captive by Cabal personnel
infiltrated into U.S. military and intelligence unit;.
2) Star Visitor clones, wrongfully bioengineered by Cabal technicians to
work as de-facto slaves in Cabal work sites;
3) Cabal fake "aliens" costumed and sometimes surgically altered to look
"extraterrestrial" in order to provide leverage and intimidation to get U.S.
officials to do Cabal bidding.
Now that there is no possibility of mistaken identification, U.S.
authorities are expected to forthwith:
1) free captive Star Visitors wherever held;
2) liberate the Star Visitor clones from Cabal clutches and to stand by
for further instructions from Star Nations about when, where, and how these
clones will be repatriated by Star Nations to their star race of genetic
ancestry;
3) arrest and indict the Cabal fake "aliens" and their handlers under
RICO statutes and other laws as co-conspirators in an on-going shake-down of
government officials under false colors.
If the U.S. Administration gets enough of Star Nations' highly-visible
displays-of-presence and is ready to come to their senses and begin
cooperative planning on an orderly series of U.S. Official Public
Acknowledgments, then President Obama and NSC Senior Director Samantha Power
have only to call the Councillor of Earth's phone.
If they don't have the number, I'm sure the NSA does.

in service to Source,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
drboylan@sbcglobal.net
<http://www.drboylan.com/> <http://www.drboylan.com/> www.drboylan.com
President, Star Kids Project, Ltd
Diamond Springs, CA 95619-1009 USA

Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:07 pm
GT Truther

Hello everyone,

The webbots site is back, although not yet fully.

I've seen it said that they actually predicted a 'data gap' for this very time period they were offline...

Quote:
http://prophecies.us/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1241530470/510#510

WEBBOTS DISAPPEAR 9 YEARS, 1 MONTH, AND 1 DAY FROM 911!!

The October {2010} release indicates a back shift of language from the [webbot)[subset) indicators relating to (web) malfunction around the 12th throug 15th.

This afternoon I listened to the Waterman Files on Argusoog Radio. Its a little under 2 hours and about 55mb download (or you can listen by streaming).

http://www.argusoogradio.org/category/vrijdag/

Dr Waterman is looking at the previous webbot report and says a LOT of things 'beyond doom' which may be of interest. You need this link and then to click on his show for 15th October.

Some of what was said is below...

Regards

Simon

(btw, no news on the result of last week's job interview, but I was not expecting to hear anything this week)

-------------------------------

Stuxnet (spelling?) virus / worm poised to take down part of power grid in the US, including some mid-sized cities.

Loss of money will see significant population shift / people wanting to relocate (especially in USA)

Debtors prisons (globally)

Food shortages cause northern hemisphere empire to collapse.

Melting ice results in remnants of previous civilisations to be discovered, military will be sent to investigate, info may not make it to mass media - but will be known by 'alternatives' (such as here)

Sun disease will affect US military first, then Japanese civilians, the US civilians, then Europeans... but I am not sure how this disease will manifest (symptoms, etc)

Obama is out of the USA during November 'tipping point' (8-11) but this is because he will be visiting the G20 and will actually be leaving America on the 5th and returning on the 14th.

Significant loss of money for the USA. (I wonder whether G20 meeting will see the dollar replaced as global reserve currency and then it will go belly-up on the global stage)

Mayan Calendar 7th day starts 3rd November

Ireland (Eire) in deep trouble

Something about a court case related to Arizona and the Federal Govt. over keeping illegal immigrants out of the state. I think that you / others from the USA will know far more about this than I do.

People of Europe flee to the mountains (why? tsunami affect low-lying coastal areas???)

The sun has an 86 day cycle of 'disease' with each cycle more violent then the one before... it seems that as we cross the Galactic Centre Line we are passing through a dust cloud (he mentioned iridium and what I think was irodium) and this forms a bubble around the sun which holds it in, and then when this bubble pops it does so powerfully and stored energies are released 'all at once'

Waterman also talks a lot about using short wave radio and more to communicate, and Bibles too, although they must be identical; he also talks about which radio frequencies to tune into but will only disclose info to those who contact him.

There is a LOT more, I was doing something else at the time and did not write everything down.

He will be continuing to explore the webbots for several weeks more, and hopes to have the new report next week - if its available.

Simon

Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:17 pm
GT Truther

Hi, Simon –

So,

SimpleSimon wrote:
Dr Richard Boylan has claimed credit for these craft over NYC and says that its 'just the beginning'.

Thanks for the amusing link, Simon.

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Boylan’s natterings have clearly gone beyond the laughable and have now headed straight into la-la land. :crazy

I don’t recall him having actually predicted the Manhattan sighting, therefore he can’t reasonably claim any credit for having been ‘involved’ in it. So the U.S. government won’t ‘acknowledge’ him as the Grand High Poobah of the Galaxy, huh? (Actually, I’d back slowly out of the room, too….)

I await one single shred of evidence – not even proof, mind you, just evidence – that anything he’s said is true. It’s a no-brainer that sightings have been increasing and will probably continue to do so – but what he has to do with any of that…..

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:19 pm
Site Admin

Selene I agree with you, Boylan needs to check himself into a loonie bin :shakehead :crazy :roll

I almost fell off my chair in laughter when he claimed that they were here because of him :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next