It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:57 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
I'm HAWT::

Having
A
Wonderful
Time

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:41 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

This link is 63 minutes of Video taken by a friend of mine, Frank Khoury -- He went on a road trip for few months, UFO hunting, this is all the UFO footage condensed into 63 minutes. Incredible stuff.

I want to know how to record the stream because he can't have a ton of viewers, bandwidth thing I guess.
[link temporarily removed]

Could somebody tell me how to capture that stream? I want to repost it after transfering it to Youtube or something so he won't get mad about the bandwidth.

I will state that Frank has had some extremely unusual experiences while UFO hunting. Just before the end on that video, he is staying in a motel, it's 6 floors up, and you can plainly see the edge of a UFO, CLOSE UP (see still image below), 6 floors up outside the sliding glass door. His girlfriend had some strange experience while in the presence of it (he was asleep on the bed, but the video was rolling, she can be heard mumbling and getting panicky) She left him the next day and never spoke to him again.

THAT IS THE TOP OF A UFO IN THE LOWER RIGHT OF THE PHOTO. The video starts to get really interesting at 45 minutes in.

It is taken from the Video above. He actually missed it (being asleep when it was taken) and clueless about why his girlfriend was leaving him. He found it months later while editing to condense all the UFO footage to a manageable size.

I know this guy very well, meaning he is not just an "online friend" - I know him in real life and there is ZERO chance this is a fake.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:49 am

Lynnwood wrote:
This is the most incredible account of an NDE that I have ever read:
http://anitamoorjani.com/

Way cool for posting Anita's NDE Lynnwood!!! Thank you for that, as it brought in to focus for me stuff I had forgotten, or don't carry around in my consciousness readily.

I apologise for taking the space out of the thread for "fear" currently being discussed, but I feel it relevant to add this to the historical "mix" of the GT, as we will all discuss this in the future again, as 'experiencers' of this truth.

I have clipped some pieces from Anita's story previously linked by Lynnwood on the previous page to highlight what some on this forum have issued before as understanding - escpecially UJ and Dex.

We have an extention in our consciousness that we are mostly unaware of. I believe we have an earth 3D experience that is some how fashioned or controlled to be in the low regions of vibration and hence we miss out on "reality" that will feel more empowered and Loving. This goes generally fo rour awareness of everything, but is described by example by Anita in her expereince as follows:

Anita wrote:
I then started to understand how illnesses start on an energetic level before they become physical. If I chose to go into life, the cancer would be gone from my energy, and my physical body would catch up very quickly. I then understood that when people have medical treatments for illnesses, it rids the illness only from their body but not from their energy so the illness returns. I realized if I went back, it would be with a very healthy energy. Then the physical body would catch up to the energetic conditions very quickly and permanently. I seemed to become aware that this applies to anything, not only illnesses – physical conditions, psychological conditions, etc. I became aware that everything going on in our lives was dependant on this energy around us, created by us. Nothing was real – we created our surroundings, our conditions, etc. depending where this “energy” was at. The clarity I felt around how we get what we do was phenomenal! It’s all about where we are energetically. I somehow knew that I was going to see “proof” of this first hand if I returned back to my body.

We have access to the dials to adjust our own vibrational energy - BUT as we are immeresed, or allow ourselves to be immersed in a negative control vibration, our perception and focus is way off course of our natural potential state of Love and Happiness. or...

Quote:
Were there one or several parts of the experience especially meaningful or significant to you?
The whole thing was very powerful – I cannot imagine anything more empowering happening to me. However, two main things impacted me – one was being able to change the outcome of the test results. That made me realize that nothing is solid (or real). We can change anything. The second thing, even more impacting, is how my body went from being almost dead from cancer to totally healthy without a trace of illness in such a short time! It not only makes me feel that everything (including cancer) is not real (a shift in consciousness made it disappear!) but it also makes me feel very powerful, and I have a totally different understanding of life now.

The way to BE and to have the perfect state of being is to be in the NOW. or ...

Quote:
I saw all people as “energy”, and depending where our energy level was, that was the world we created for ourselves. The understanding I gained from this was that if cancer was not in our “energy”, then it was not in our reality. If feeling good about ourselves was in our energy, then our reality would be positive. If cancer was in our energy, then even if we eradicated it with modern medicine, it would soon come back. But if we cleared it from our energy, the physical body would soon follow. None of us are as “real” or physical as we think we are. From what I saw, it looked like we are energy first, and physical is only a result of expressing our energy. And we can change our physical reality if we change our energy. (Some people have mentioned I use the term “Vibration”). For me, personally, I was made to feel that in order to keep my energy/vibration level up, I only had to live in the moment, enjoy every moment of life, and use each moment to elevate the next moment (which then elevates my future). It is in that moment of elevating your energy level that you can change your future (like my test results). It sounds very simplistic, but it felt very deep when I was experiencing the understanding of it.

I was grateful to re-experience this knowledge and feel it as my truth. It is not an easy way of living because of how we all immerse ourselves in the MSN - but what is possible should not be thrown out or be forgotten....

Thanks again Lynnwood - I love you!

Ok - my 5 cents worth...

:candle

Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

@Lynnewood...

Well I interrupted Bill Hicks & had the Moto GP on mute, to watch your friends UFO video.
It stopped at 45min 53seconds.... (I laughed). Murphy's Law.

If their friends can't you get a copy from them. There's a dirty great COPYRIGHT warning at the start threatening FBI & blah-blah.
Maybe Frank wouldn't press charges.
I wouldn't condone the misuse of video ripping programs but there's a couple of freebies you could try.
Speedbit & FoxRecorder. You can also copy the file from your internet cache & rename it to FLV.
(That's the only method there was until YouTube Downloader came along several years ago.)

Total Video Converter kicks arse for converting to MP4, Div-X Avi, or MOV.

Catch ya's'later. I'm gonna reload the UFO vid & see if it works.

Trex.

(P.S: 2 hours later... It worked ! Not bad. Dunno why Tina left though. That was a bit of a let down.)

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:47 am
GT Truther

I did ask Frank for the Video and this link is what he gave me. -- *shrugs* I will try the freeware to capture it. Thanks!!

Am so happy SKY that you like the Anita NDE link and STORY. I too, when I read it, immediately recognized it as "truth" and of course, I brought it here for everyone!!

TINA never told Frank exactly what happened when the UFO was at the window, but it was enough for her to call her parents to come get her and go into hiding in Florida. She didn't talk to Frank for several months and it was difficult for him to get access to their joint storage unit. When she did talk to him it was only in regards to access to his items and was in the presence of others. He did say that when he woke up, she was mumbling in a childlike voice, not normal for her. And she said she "might have got something" like she had nop memory of that BIG thing right in front of her.

Whatever was at the window looked man-made to me, and it looks like there could be a camera on it, pointed towards Tina. What do you all think?

TREX - Thank you for the Cache suggestion. I use Chrome and I searched and downloaded this: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/chrome_cache_view.html
Then I used the FIND feature and quickly found the file. I will repost the link as soon as I get it hosted somewhere.

Lynn

Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:37 pm

Lynnwood wrote:
I did ask Frank for the Video and this link is what he gave me. -- *shrugs* I will try the freeware to capture it. Thanks!!

Am so happy folks here like the Anita NDE link and STORY. I too, when I read it, immediately recognized it as "truth" and of course, I brought it here for everyone!!

I too resonate with Anita's "story" (truth). I have been learning of these truths for most of my life, at first in little bits and pieces, which stayed in my subconscious and built up until the point where now all I have learned is very much a part of my conscious being, not just my subconscious, energetic being. It is very ... satisfying? reinforcing? to hear this truth from many beings. I know that my physical illnesses were created by me real self(the inner self? the entity which creates various selves to serve various purposes) for its own reasons, needed at the time. Now I do not need these illnesses anymore, and having acknowledged that, am ridding myself of them.

Those who study energy healing, light body energy, who learn to see the energy around each being, plant, animal, rock, everything, know that it is the energy which forms the "concrete" being or thing within itself. The energy is what is real, not what we perceive with our senses. We do indeed create our own reality, some on deeper levels than others, depending on one's level of understanding. Illnesses show up in our energy field; there can be a muddiness in the energy in the affected area. When the disease is cleared from there the physical body follows in increasing its health.

Some of the teachers I have had along the way: Don Juan (through Carlos Castaneda), Rolling Thunder (through Doug Boyd), Seth (through Jane Roberts), a good friend who is much more than he appears to be, another friend who taught me about light body healing and how to cleanse my energy field, discussions with others, especially companions who have come together through the internet to share this journey we are on, many other books, too numerous to mention, Jesus, but most of all I know is myself, my real self, my inner being leading and pushing and guiding all the way.

Quantum Theory had a lot to do with my understanding that we are all connected, not just in a "nice" theoretical way, but in a very fundamental scientific reality. People say "we are all sisters and brothers"
but they don't really understand the truth behind what they say. It is a very good understanding for somebody to have, and it leads one to try to help our sisters and brothers, but most don't really grasp the fundamental mechanical basis for that view of reality. Everything and everyone is composed of the exact same subatomic particles. I don't care if you live on Earth, on the Moon, or in the far reaches of existence. All that holds these particles together is energy, one energy that keeps everything in existence, and we are all part of that energy. You can call that energy God, Spirit, All that Is, the prime mover, the force that started the Big Bang, whatever you want to call it, but it is a scientific fact that energy is what holds everything in existence.

I've wandered away perhaps from the topic, but I want to explain why there is no question in my mind, or soul, or being, that I control my own reality through my "inner" i.e. real being, that I can make myself whole, and healthy, that I can travel in my energetic body in a very real way, and that I - my essential self - chose to be in this body, in this "time" for a specific purpose. I know that certain people in my life now have been with me in other realities, there is a very close bond on many levels. I know that my life thus far has been very difficult for a reason; it has been a learning time to prepare me for what I must do in these days and the coming ones. The same feelings have been expressed by others I know who are also aware of the reason we are here. There are not many on earth at this time who know what is going on; those who do "get it" have a responsibility to be ready to lead, to help, usher others through the transition. We must teach the young who are being born now what we know, for they will shape the reality of the next generations.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:43 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post I feel weird today?
Today I feel really really strange not out of sorts but I feel like I'm there but I'm not (disembodied) I had a LUCID dream last night, I Heard a LOUD EXPLOSION in my head last night It startled me in my sleep.

I woke up and I tasted blood at the back of my throat it was Metallic flavored in the dream proir to me waking up I was talking with people I was inside an old fashioned building
the cobblestone was beautiful :heart but the people didn't look human at all there bodies looked human shaped but their faces looked like cats faces their skin was scaly (like reptiles) but very soft and silky to touch but they didn't have hair they had ears and eyes like cats and they had tails and claws/talons for nails but it was all in proportion and they were naked but didn't seem to care!

I was wondering::

is this what humans used to look like or is this what we will look like in the future?!?

the dream was IN COLOR!!!

one of their Women were pregnant and she laid 2 eggs and had 2 liveborn?!?!? one male one female

she sat the eggs near the open fireplace then everything went white (six months had past idk how I knew that but I did)then I came back from outside and the eggs were hatching it was weird because they looked just like the newborns (six months before) there was shell bits everywhere they were also one male one female?!?!

What does this dream meen?!?

the houses walls looked very much like this one!

Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:13 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
L2L wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Rick Hunter wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Careful, guys!
-------------

I second that, guys you can concider this a friendly NON Issued Warning ;)

HEHEH Okay I won't Push/pursue the issue any further :scared

Ok!
Disclaimer:

The following info is for Clarification only in this future issue! Don´t be Scared... in the Present!

:whistle

These are all matters subject to being delayed, or expedited, depending upon the readiness of the humans involved:

(1)
Quote:
when we refer to intermarriage between hybrids and humans, there are several implicit assumptions in place. First, if a human is in contact with the hybrids, they are of the Service-to-Others orientation. They would wish the best for their offspring, and accept the offer of what you term in vitro fertilization to provide this. It is the genetics of the parents, plus. The marriage is an emotional bond, a helpmate situation, an opportunity to care for young mutually planned and hoped for. The marriages are everything humans expect from a marriage, and result from the same circumstances of young people being attracted to each other, for all the various reasons.

Read More
(1)
http://www.zetatalk.com/hybrids/h00.htm

Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It looks like the President of the USA has been meeting with aliens after all, and it was in plain sight too, with Halloween offering the perfect cover. ;)

Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:33 am
GT Truther

WOW. I don't know who of you know about Randy & Evie Quaid's troubles are, but this [rebuttal to their troubles] is fascinating indeed:

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:00 am
Site Admin

Lynn that story has been played allot here in our media, very strange indeed...

Seems there is some meat to tehir story too :hmm

Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Jon Stewart’s speech at the Rally To Restore Sanity/Fear in Washington on Sunday was such a superb voice of reason that I am taking the liberty of quoting it here in full.

It is, God help us all, a classic of sanity right up there with Martin Luther King’s I have a dream... or Lincoln’s Gettysburg.

Jon Stewart at Rally For Sanity wrote:
And now I thought we might have a moment, however brief, for some sincerity. If that's okay - I know that there are boundaries for a comedian / pundit / talker guy, and I'm sure that I'll find out tomorrow how I have violated them.

So, uh, what exactly was this? I can't control what people think this was: I can only tell you my intentions.

This was not a rally to ridicule people of faith, or people of activism, or look down our noses at the heartland, or passionate argument, or to suggest that times are not difficult and that we have nothing to fear--they are, and we do.

But we live now in hard times, not end times. And we can have animus, and not be enemies. But unfortunately, one of our main tools in delineating the two broke.

The country's 24-hour, political pundit perpetual panic conflictinator did not cause our problems, but its existence makes solving them that much harder. The press can hold its magnifying glass up to our problems, bringing them into focus, illuminating issues heretofore unseen. Or they can use that magnifying glass to light ants on fire, and then perhaps host a week of shows on the dangerous, unexpected flaming ants epidemic. If we amplify everything, we hear nothing.

There are terrorists, and racists, and Stalinists, and theocrats, but those are titles that must be earned! You must have the resume! Not being able to distinguish between real racists and Tea Party-ers, or real bigots and Juan Williams or Rick Sanchez is an insult--not only to those people, but to the racists themselves, who have put in the exhausting effort it takes to hate. Just as the inability to distinguish terrorists from Muslims makes us less safe, not more.

The press is our immune system. If it overreacts to everything, we actually get sicker--and, perhaps, eczema. And yet... I feel good. Strangely, calmly, good. Because the image of Americans that is reflected back to us by our political and media process is false. It is us, through a funhouse mirror--and not the good kind that makes you look slim in the waist, and maybe taller, but the kind where you have a giant forehead, and an ass shaped like a month-old pumpkin, and one eyeball.

So why would we work together? Why would you reach across the aisle, to a pumpkin-assed forehead eyeball monster? If the picture of us were true, of course our inability to solve problems would actually be quite sane and reasonable--why would you work with Marxists actively subverting our Constitution, and homophobes who see no one's humanity but their own?

We hear every damned day about how fragile our country is, on the brink of catastrophe, torn by polarizing hate, and how it's a shame that we can't work together to get things done. The truth is, we do! We work together to get things done every damned day! The only place we don't is here (in Washington) or on cable TV!

But Americans don't live here, or on cable TV. Where we live, our values and principles form the foundation that sustains us while we get things done--not the barriers that prevent us from getting things done.

Most Americans don't live their lives solely as Democrats, Republicans, liberals or conservatives. Americans live their lives more as people that are just a little bit late for something they have to do. Often something they do not want to do! But they do it. Impossible things, every day, that are only made possible through the little, reasonable compromises we all make.

(Points to video screen, showing video of cars in traffic.) Look on the screen. This is where we are, this is who we are. These cars. That's a schoolteacher who probably think his taxes are too high, he's going to work. There's another car, a woman with two small kids, can't really think about anything else right now... A lady's in the NRA, loves Oprah. There's another car, an investment banker, gay, also likes Oprah. Another car's a Latino carpenter; another car, a fundamentalist vacuum salesman. Atheist obstetrician. Mormon Jay-Z fan.

But this is us. Every one of the cars that you see is filled with individuals of strong belief, and principles they hold dear--often principles and beliefs in direct opposition to their fellow travelers'. And yet, these millions of cars must somehow find a way to squeeze, one by one, into a mile-long, 30-foot-wide tunnel, carved underneath a mighty river.

And they do it, concession by concession: you go, then I'll go. You go, then I'll go. You go, then I'll go. 'Oh my God--is that an NRA sticker on your car?' 'Is that an Obama sticker on your car?' It's okay--you go, then I go.

And sure, at some point, there will be a selfish jerk who zips up the shoulder, and cuts in at the last minute. But that individual is rare, and he is scorned, and he is not hired as an analyst!

Because we know, instinctively, as a people, that if we are to get through the darkness and back into the light, we have to work together. And the truth is there will always be darkness, and sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel isn't the promised land.

Sometimes, it's just New Jersey.

Write on, Jon.

:candle :candle :candle

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:54 am
Site Admin

Thanks for posting that Selene, Jon and Bill Maher are my two favourite guys :clap :clap :clap

Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

New UFO Sighting in heavily populated area!

Part 1 of 6:

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:03 pm
GT Truther

Not sure how many of you remember this -- or saw it, but this is my absolute favorite Jon Stewart moment. The tone of the nation was very subdued at this time, and Jon Stewart helped the country get it's groove back after 911...well, see for yourself, the greatest Jon Stewart moment EVER...

[looking for the clip]

Bummer - I can't find it right now.... anyway, the mood of the nation was still very somber, and Jon Stewart walks out on stage at an awards show -- to open the show, in his underwear, and says: ..."Damn security's tight back there..."

I'll never forget that, it was incredibly funny at the time.

==================================================

Enjoy this!!

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:47 pm
GT Truther

Department of Hmmmm :hmm :hmm :hmm

I came across this photo of George Bush on 9/11, as the towers collapse in flames.

Bush’s body language is telling indeed:

Look first at the other two with Bush as the towers collapse: they are tense, their shoulders are raised and compressed, hands held in fists, nerves alive and moving quickly – very much behaving as if under attack from an unknown source.

Now look at Bush: shoulders relaxed, easy upright stroll, posture laid back in the manner of someone toting up his golf score on a sunny day....

Either on Quaaludes bigtime, or.....

“Yes....all is going as planned...yes....hmmm....what’s for lunch...?”

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:58 am
Site Admin

Nice find Selene think I will drop that little gem into the 911 Thread

:clap :clap :clap

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Oh this is nice!?!?!

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:31 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

anyone else see this ?

MT7

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:48 pm
GT Truther

Post MENZ MAGAZINE ISSUE #3
http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1pg08/MenZ3/resources/index.htm?referrerUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.avoiceformen.com%2F2010%2F11%2F03%2Fan-mra-understanding-of-politics-as-usual-video%2F

FREE ONLINE PUBLISHING WITH YUDU (You-Do)

http://www.yudu.com/info/free-online-publishing/

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Good find mountaintiger7!!

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 pm
Site Admin

mountaintiger7 wrote:
anyone else see this ?

MT7

Great find MT7 :clap :clap

I am gonna move that to our UFO section to save it

Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Mountaintiger - the 'UFOs' are chinese lanterns with candles in them. Went to a wedding recently and we sent about 30 up in the dark. They are quite a novelty. :elephant

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:36 am
GT Truther

Earth Changes...
Someone uploaded a Video showing the moment a landslide ripped through the Amazonian port of Chibatão, Manaus, Brazil. @ oct 17,2010 (1)

Quote:
A 300-metre crack occurred along the length of the privately owned river terminal as large areas of the terminal patio gave way and crumbled into the river during the disaster, with containers, chassis and port equipment also swept away.

Read more:
(1)
http://www.cargosystems.net/freightpubs ... e7e866d022

Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm
Quote:
Special Update2
New Tipping Point Data Released
Clif & his data-gathering sidekick Igor have been running the web servers and continuing to accrue data in advance of the tipping point which earlier had been slated for the week of Nov 8-12.

This has changed in the newest data runs and now looks as though it will be November 14th at 6:50AM Pacific Coast Time (UTC + 8).

More importantly, the slow of the 63-days of release language has increased. it had averaged about a 45 degree decline angle in earlier runs (which had the release language happening out to January 23) but with the data showing the release language ending now January 17-18, the angle has increased to (downward) at about 50 degrees and there should be a really scary 70 degree drop around January 7th.

The continuing spidering wraps up today or tomorrow, so this is as close as we're gonna get this one...

More details over at Clif's site in on special Tipping Point Numbers Page.
---
Related to some expectations, there's a major harbor collapse video that's popped up on YouTube and is worth a look-see here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujDInueUU4w
When you see it, you'll see how it fills our 'sinkhole' linguistics a fair bit.

Also on the 'not to be missed' list on YouTube, this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M5Bf6TtW8w&feature=player_embedded which speculates on a false flag attack in November...a definite must watch for the wary.

The port sinking video is amazing, but it was after many days of heavy rain. The sinkhole in Germany is quite strange - circular - similar to others in China and South America in size - 20 metres diameter? A weapon rather than chance????

'Hidden in plain site' is atypical of ritual nonsense purveyed by those ritualistically-challenged. The Simpsons is their moronic ideal....

Ah well - 'Bonfire Night' here on the 5th November, which will no doubt go down like a damp squib as the weather forecast is terribly wet and windy - all of our pets will be delighted :clap

Avid :-)

Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:41 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next