It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:47 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
Muse. My favorite band of the 21st century, Wyz. I discovered them at a listening station at the "CD Depot" in Sin City Vegas in 2006. "Black Holes and Revelations". It's like, they were reading all along, following GLP, Exopolitics, etc. Starry couldn't go when I got tickets to see them live at the Hard Rock Cafe there that summer, so Dagwood went with me. Tremendous show. The latest album "Uprising" is good, but not as good as that album, IMHO.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dex wrote:
Why do you guys keep thinking extinction, those above don't say anything about extinction.

Dex, who's talking extinction? A "near-ELE" is just that; it's not an ELE. A new 3D flesh model, yes, and much death and destruction, but no extinction. That's not to say we're all going to graduate with gold stars, or be "rescued", because only in the drama of crisis will our souls be tested as to whether we graduate and if so to where, but that's based on my understanding of spiritual reality.....which includes insights given by "those above" but doesn't rely on them alone. All this, too, shall pass.

Blue, speaking of the modern-day Father Coughlin, did you know he's scheduled to appear here on the 47th anniversary of the "I Have A Dream" speech, and at the same venue (the Lincoln Memorial)? Did you know that his organizers are passing out brochures advising attendees coming in from out of town on which subway lines and areas of the city to avoid, to "be afraid of", because there are more black people there? Seriously. Of course they don't use the word "black people", but it's crystal clear that's what is meant. It's true there are some areas of southeast DC that could be considered "unsafe" after dark, mainly because of poverty, but to scare attendees off entire subway lines has everything to do with racial fear. If I can dig up the map that's included, it shows the map of DC with a small portion (limited mostly to the National Mall and the whitest-of-the-white area of town, which is a tenth of the city in the farthest west side) considered "safe". Ah, here it is:

{The 'safe' area is the little reddish area centered on the Mall}

They discourage taking the Green and Yellow subway lines altogether, and even to avoid the National Archives subway stop! Where the Constitution is displayed for the People to see! Like some have said, it's all about "Scaring White People - for fun and profit". Turns out the two biggest funders of the 'Tea party' are the brothers Coke, owners of the world's largest privately-held oil company, whose father founded the John Birch Society. And now that Fox Lies has come out in the open and contributed a million dollars to the Republican governor's association, and watching footage of them fraudulently exaggerating and egging on the 'tea parties', it's easy to see how that group has garnered thousands of naive supporters, who have truly been scared into thinking their way of life is being threatened. It's a sad thing, but part of the fabric of reality we have to analyze as to where the 'truth' really is.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Just to change the subject for one minute, has anyone here seen the movie The Fourth Kind?

WOW what a movie and apparently it is based on actual "Alien Events" in Alasksa, I won't spoil anything but encourage those here that believe we are not alone, I suspect almost every member here, that you watch this movie its really cool and puts a different spin on the Sumerians than what we have discussed here previously :hmm

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:22 pm
Profile WWW

That was a way cool exposure movie L2L - Well recommended indeed.

Another off topic -

We got to see the "11th Hour" on local TV here, and I must say, Leonardo De Caprio impressed me as well as all the narrators of a real grim situation for the Earth. Not that I did not know this in some ways, the information issued in this movie/documentary was an eye stretcher in respect to some of the global environmental situation we face currently. These facts were certainly not raised in the "Gore-ry" version of global warning scarery movie, as they are all based on the oil business. [we get our first carbon tax kicking in here for motor emission tax next month!!! :headbang - sheeples must pay!]

What surprised me was some of the cool tech solutions for turn-around strategy that we could engineer if so deemed by the money spinners.

I would recommend it if you get the chance to watch it.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:01 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

AH HA HA HA HA HA
:crylaugh

Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:20 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Sky I had not heard of this movie it looks really good, thanks.

Here is a trailer

Sky wrote:
That was a way cool exposure movie L2L - Well recommended indeed.

Another off topic -

We got to see the "11th Hour" on local TV here, and I must say, Leonardo De Caprio impressed me as well as all the narrators of a real grim situation for the Earth. Not that I did not know this in some ways, the information issued in this movie/documentary was an eye stretcher in respect to some of the global environmental situation we face currently. These facts were certainly not raised in the "Gore-ry" version of global warning scarery movie, as they are all based on the oil business. [we get our first carbon tax kicking in here for motor emission tax next month!!! :headbang - sheeples must pay!]

What surprised me was some of the cool tech solutions for turn-around strategy that we could engineer if so deemed by the money spinners.

I would recommend it if you get the chance to watch it.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:43 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
Especially during this time of great 'considerations' for your soul's sojourn. This has been my experience and message
for all of you. Always has been since the days of my extraordinary super-illuminable contacts.
They said this wasn't just for me. So, they commited me to share.

This will be the time of the great galactic merging.

Dex :heart

I'm just beginning to meditate and be mindful in my life - still have a long, long way to go but I'll get there eventually
(she says hopefully).

Thank you, Dex for your posts you always give me hope, peace and something to think about. :candle

Phat - I'm a Christian, too, and I truly believe the time is coming when the wheat will be separated from the chaff.

I don't really give much credence to Revelation for I believe it already happened but I do feel in my soul that a time of reckoning
is quickly approaching. 2012? The great soul harvest? Disclosure? :dunno

I'm not sure but I firmly believe we are, indeed, living in interesting times.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:50 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
...I don't really give much credence to Revelation for I believe it already happened but I do feel in my soul that a time of reckoning is quickly approaching...

Could I get you to expand on this Blue? I too feel the finality of the Big event is/was always over rated, with subtle and not so subtle events throughout history to remind the populace of its temporary nature and the overwhelming nature of nature and the Deity. I'm really curious though about what you're saying here regarding 'the' event having come and gone.

Thanks to all for all that is done, Grist

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:28 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Could I get you to expand on this Blue? I too feel the finality of the Big event is/was always over rated, with subtle and not so subtle events throughout history to remind the populace of its temporary nature and the overwhelming nature of nature and the Deity. I'm really curious though about what you're saying here regarding 'the' event having come and gone.

Grist -

I'm not going to quote scripture and all that jazz but give you a brief overview of what I believe to be true.

John of Patmos wrote Revelation to the 7 churches of Asia Minor during a time of persecution. The prophecies are theirs. He seeks to reassure them that Jesus is still with them and will be for all eternity no matter what happens in Jerusalem or Rome. Remember this is just shortly after Nero burnt Christians to light his gardens for parties.

Prophecy is usually for those living at the time the prophetic visions are seen. A great deal of the symbolism in Revelation is done deliberately as "code words" if you will for the churches in Asia Minor.

For instance - most scholars believe that 666 refers to the Roman Emperor Nero (whose name, written in Aramaic, can be valued at 666, using the Hebrew numerology of gematria), a manner of speaking against the emperor without the Roman authorities knowing.

The parallels between the Book of Exodus and the Book of Revelation, the Pharaoh of Exodus and the Anti-Christ of Revelation, Moses’ plagues and Revelation’s Great Tribulation, are hard to miss. Study both books and see what you can make of it.

The end of the Jewish world happened at the hands of the Romans in 70 AD, just as Jesus predicted. The golden eagles did, indeed, fly in the Temple for they were the golden eagles of Rome. As predicted by Jesus this was the end of the old covenant.

The end of the Roman world happened about 400 years later, at the hands of the Barbarians, which handily fulfilled other, less concrete predictions, and which also left the Catholic Church as the only remaining, effective world government … for the next thousand years.

Some say that Revelation was written after 70 AD - some scholars say as late as 95 or 96 AD. I have a hard time with that interpretation. See below some evidence for the earlier date.

The many "coming soon" and "at hand" passages only make sense if events matching the symbolism of Revelation were not too far in the future. The Jewish themes would make no sense after 70 AD - there was nothing left of the Jewish state.

The Beast (which most if not all scholars agree represents Rome) was ruled by its 6th head ("head" = "king" see: 17:10) which was already in existence in John's day. Of the 7 heads (kings) only one was left - by 95 AD Rome was long past its 7th Caesar.

A 2nd Century manuscript of Revelation says it was written when Nero was Caesar (68 AD).

There were still Judaizers in the church at that time (Rev. 2:9, 3:9) - impossible after 70 AD.

The temple is apparently still standing in chapter 11.

If the temple had already been destroyed, one would expect at least one mention of it somewhere.

Revelation 2:2 shows that there were other apostles around - yet it is believed that all but John were dead by 70 AD.

Evidence for a massive persecution by Domitian (81-96 AD) is lacking.

The only time there were only 7 churches in Asia was the early 60's.

John was told he must prophesy again before kings (10:11) . . . he would have been over 90 if the late date is correct. Stories of his actions after being released from Patmos are difficult to reconcile with an aged man.

I personally find this following point most convincing: John's day must have been "the time of the end", since Daniel was told to seal the book until the time of the end, and John was told to not seal it since the time was AT HAND.

For me personally, Revelation simply confirms all of what Jesus said prior to his death.

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matt 28:20.

Hope that helps. Yes, indeedy Petie, I hold a huge HERETIC sign over my head at times! :crylaugh

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:44 am
GT Truther

=== SDO Pic of the day ===

You up to the minute info on the sun. Isn't it interesting that they have this huge interest in the sun
recently ? SGI just sold computers for SDO study to Stanford. Hmm...

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sdo/main/index.html

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:24 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: D&m&thugs made such a big fuss about taking the H1N1 vaccine shots and were very confrontation against those who recommended not to take the shots such as Project Camelot.

I seriously doubt that d&m would admit they were wrong and apologize to those children who might have been harmed by following their advice.

D&m&thugs are worse than scum.

I hope some kind person would email them this post because they block my emails to them.

Quote:
Cases of narcolepsy in children jumped 300 per cent following H1N1 vaccination campaign

Finland Suspends Swine Flu Shots After Vaccine Linked With Neurological Disorder 250810top2

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Finland’s National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) has suspended the use of the H1N1 vaccine over fears that the shot is linked with a 300 per cent increase in cases of the neurological disorder narcolepsy among children and young people over the last six months.

The news is sure to discourage more parents from vaccinating their children in the coming months, with the swine flu shot now being combined with the regular seasonal flu jab. A recent Rasmussen poll found that 52 per cent of Americans were concerned about the safety of vaccines as we approach the start of school and college terms, where many children and teenagers will be “required” to take shots before they can attend.

Narcolepsy is a neurological disorder that can be triggered by a virus. “A patient suffering from narcolepsy may suddenly fall asleep, for example, while, speaking or eating without prior warning. Their muscles may also suddenly weaken, causing them to suddenly collapse. There is no known cure for the disease,” reports Finnish news website YLE.

“The National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) decided on Tuesday to recommend that vaccinations against swine flu with the Pandemix vaccine should be suspended until it is established whether or not the vaccine is the cause of the surge in cases of narcolepsy among children and young people,” reports Finland’s largest newspaper Helsingin Sanomat.

Narcolepsy is a very rare disorder, but 15 new cases of the disease have emerged in young people and children since December in Finland. “There is a clear time correlation between the cases and the swine flu vaccinations,” reports Helsingin Sanomat. An unusually large number of cases of narcolepsy have also emerged in Sweden in the aftermath of the H1N1 vaccination program.

Pekka Puska, director-general of THL, said that the suspension would remain in place until the potential link between the vaccine and cases of narcolepsy could be properly investigated.

According to Kari Lankinen, head physician of the Finnish Medicines Agency, doctors were complicit in hiding the link between the swine flu shot and narcolepsy and did so to advance their careers.

“Lankinen suspects that the reason for the silence was the doctors’ concern about their own professional goals – such as getting their articles published in international medical journals. The doctors who made the observations in recent months now work with the National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL),” reports YLE.fi.

In total, around 750 Finns have experienced harmful side effects as a result of taking the H1N1 shot, according to the Helsinki Times.

(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)

Finland Suspends Swine Flu Shots After Vaccine Linked With Neurological Disorder

The news of yet more side-effects in the aftermath of the swine flu vaccination campaign should send another warning signal to parents across the world who are planning on having their child inoculated with seasonal flu vaccines this fall.

Both the FDA and the World Health Organization have recommendedthat the H1N1 shot be included with the upcoming seasonal flu vaccine, and health departments across America as well as Europe will be combining the jabs.

As we reported earlier this year, Chair of the Council of Europe’s Sub-committee on Health Wolfgang Wodarg’s investigation into the 2009 swine flu outbreak found that the pandemic was a fake hoax manufactured by pharmaceutical companies in league with the WHO to make vast profits while endangering public health.

Wodarg said that governments were “threatened” by special interest groups within the pharmaceutical industry as well as the WHO to buy the vaccines and inject their populations without any reasonable scientific reason for doing so, and yet in countries like Germany and France only around 6 per cent took the vaccine despite enough being available to cover 90 per cent of the population.

Wodarg said there was “no other explanation” for what happened than the fact that the WHO worked in cahoots with the pharmaceutical industry to manufacture the panic in order to generate vast profits, agreeing with host Alex Jones that the entire farce was a hoax.

He also explained how health authorities were “already waiting for something to happen” before the pandemic started and then exploited the virus for their own purposes.

Professor Ulrich Keil, director of the World Health Organization’s Collaborating Centre for Epidemiology, also slammed the swine flu epidemic as an overblown “angst campaign”, devised in conjunction with major drug companies to boost profits for vaccine manufacturers.

As Natural News’ Mike Adams reported, several members of the Emergency Committee expert panel that advised the World Health Organization (WHO) during the swine flu scare were receiving financial support from pharmaceutical manufacturers either during or prior to the epidemic.

Both H1N1 and seasonal flu shots have been linked with a number of different side-effects across the globe, including Guillain-Barré Syndrome as well as dystonia, a paralyzing neurological disorder.

The seasonal flu vaccine has also been linked with convulsions and fits in under-5’s.

Many batches of the swine flu vaccine included squalene and mercury amongst their ingredients, two substances that have been directly connected with the explosion of autism amongst children as well as other diseases. Individuals within government and the military were privileged to receive additive free shots that did not include these substances. German Chancellor Angela Merkel and government ministers, as well as German soldiers, were amongst those who received access to the so-called “friendly” version of the vaccine.

In order to head off legal claims for side-effects caused by the swine flu vaccination program, the U.S. government provided vaccine makers with blanket legal immunity before the shots began to be dispersed.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Operator : This is 911 emergencies.
Cyberbird : Hi! I have a question for YA !
Operator : What's the matter ?
Cyberbird : Niburu... do you think it's disinfo ?
Operator : What !?!

http://www.wimp.com/kidmath/

Have fun ! :roll

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:35 pm
Site Admin

Cyber - that was hilarious! Thanks for starting my day off with a good belly laugh! :spit :crylaugh :roflmao

Loved the bulldog, too! :heart

Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:02 am
GT Truther

UJ.. You didn't even get tot he part about the perservatives they use in the H1N1 when it comes from Baxter Laboratories and wholly owned subsidiary of the Rockefeller trust. It is Tamerisil. Tamerisil is a Mercury based preservative which causes all sorts of disorders.

Shady posted a thing a while back where Baxter shipped live vaccine to the Czech republic sister plant of Baxter who takes the large plastic drums of vaccine and repackages it in vials to be sent all over the world. One of the tests they do is to see what the content of Tamerisil is in the vaccine. They found "NONE". This initiated further checks to see what gives. They discovered that they were shipped "LIVE H1N1 VIRUS". This could have affected millions of people.

Fortunately someone was watching...

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:28 am
GT Truther

THE SUN

Massive solar storm to hit Earth in 2012 with 'force of 100m bombs'

Thu, Aug 26 12:50 PM

Melbourne, Aug 26 (ANI): Astronomers are predicting that a massive solar storm, much bigger in potential than the one that caused spectacular light shows on Earth earlier this month, is to strike our planet in 2012 with a force of 100 million hydrogen bombs.

Several US media outlets have reported that NASA was warning the massive flare this month was just a precursor to a massive solar storm building that had the potential to wipe out the entire planet's power grid.

Despite its rebuttal, NASA's been watching out for this storm since 2006 and reports from the US this week claim the storms could hit on that most Hollywood of disaster dates - 2012.

Continued:

http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20100826/9 ... -in_1.html

Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:31 am
GT Truther

=== PhaTz.. Buffoon or what ? ===

Maya Culpa, Maya Culpa.. I was wrong and I was schooled by a very intelligent thought provoking gentleman who wanted to set the record strait.

First, I admit I was wrong about "Over Unity power". Over unity is an impossibility when dealing with "One Source of power". Why I say this is that many people who have created what they call "Over Unity" devices aren't over unity. It is a name which implies that more power is being returned from "One Source". Can't create something from nothing. So, the classical over unity devices, in name are really dual source devices. One source starts the initial reaction force. The other source pushes back but strangely it pushes back more than what the original source pushed. This is called an asymmetric reaction, meaning that an imbalance has occurred. So more energy "On this side" can be extracted from the device.

So, if not over unity, what ? COP > 1 device. Coefficient of energy Production. So a system with two sources of power one being some force generated on this side along with the forces of the Aether make a system which is capable of producing power COP > 1. So when you hear the word over unity you are really hearing COP > 1 device. What do I mean when I say this side and that side ? On our side "our time space", we realize that we can regauge energy. In other words we can store it in various forms. We do not create this energy we merely move it from one place to another and this is called regauging. On the side of the Aether or what I call Hyperspace and let me define what I mean when I say hyperspace is the place from which time does not move as it does here. Removing, reducing or reversing times affect from the equation is why an imbalance occurs. This imbalance to the "SYSTEM OF LOCALITY" allows for COP of > 1. So unless you are able to create a "Locality Time Difference" in the system which you are attempting to do COP > 1 you will not be able to create what is called "over unity" power generation.

Einstein's biggest failure to implement in his theory of everything is that "TIME IS A FORCE" ! For this failing Einstein, like the PhaTman, are buffoons for not realizing what should have been obvious. :crylaugh

Telsa knew these things and demonstrated COP's in systems 1000's of times greater than the energy input. Theoretically, a COP of 10^17 is possible with system that work at the frequencies of Terahertz. This is due in large part because the higher frequencies yield the highest returns from the Aether. So the short the period of the wave the higher the returns. Interestingly, a simple crystal with the proper imbalance in its strata could also generate massive power. These crystal structures would have to be aligned in such a way that at the quantum levels they would have to all sing the same song. In other words they would have to resonate at the quantum level at frequencies many times faster than the frequencies of cosmic rays. Because the quantum vibration period "the time it takes to vibrate one cycle" is so short the power that could be generated is theoretically infinite. These crystals are called QSD's or quantum state devices. One could also call them resonators. Of the QSD's devices, there are several categories of devices. There are those that give off energy from the imbalance of our times space / Aether domain and there are devices which they use to store or regauge the energy which is captured. At some point, quantum computers will be required to operate anything with a quantum power source such as a QSD. The reason for this is that vast quantity of energy in a system used "on this side" yields time space or locality distortions which can cause resonant issues in the local time space. These time wave distortions can literally rip apart anything that is physical because of the induced forces in the materials. So dampening or a feedback loop needs to be used such that the time distortions do not cause another Tunguska blast.

Looking at Time and its slowing or reversing, it adds a torsional twist to space. If the rate at which times slows in the system locality cannot be controlled then the system will not function as designed. That is to say when the system has a high Q which is a measure of efficiency, then feedback loops must be employed to stop the ripples in the time waves. Look at your toilet when it flushes. Notice the lines in the swirl as the water goes down. Those lines can be controlled with the right feedback and control. This is what I am talking about when I am saying a Quantum computer must be employed to control the resonance of the system. Tesla understood this and even wrote about this in a unusual way. But Tesla had not knowledge of computers so his ideas came from analog feedback loops.

I am pretty good at understanding complex systems but not good enough to build anything as yet. I would need to have more tools in my tool box to do that.

We are so very close to disclosure and with information leaking out at the rate it has. There isn't much that the PTB's can do. :puter :puter

So again Maya Culpa.. COP > 1..

:candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:54 am
Truth Seeker

Hi Phatz!

no need to apologize, in the sum total of things that has been a very minor error. for most of the readers here who are not that aquainted with tesla and that deep into the free energy thing or electrical engineers what you said was correct. lets not get too caught up in the details here...

Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:31 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
THE SUN

-snip-

Disclosure pic? (1)

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/2719/20100824.jpg

http:/ /sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/home.html

;)

search and download SOHO near realtime data

MDI continuum

image Nro. 200100824

Enjoy!

(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... in-the-sun

Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Dex wrote:
THE SUN

-snip-

Disclosure pic? (1)

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/2719/20100824.jpg

http:/ /sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/home.html

;)

search and download SOHO near realtime data

MDI continuum

image Nro. 200100824

Enjoy!

(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... in-the-sun

I dunno, that's one big sumptin ouderre!

Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:00 pm
GT Truther

(Too extreme...Dex)

The body of an official investigating the massacre of 72 Central and South American migrants killed in a ranch in the northeastern Mexican state of Tamaulipas was found today dumped beside a nearby road alongside another unidentified victim, according to local media.

Why?

Mexico Update:

"Snip"

The migrants, 14 of them women, came from at least four countries, including Honduras, El Salvador, Brazil and Ecuador. They were found bound and blindfolded by the wall of a barn after navy personnel stormed the ranch on Tuesday.

The massacre was discovered after an Ecuadorian migrant, who had been left for dead with a neck wound, escaped. Luis Freddy Lala Pomavilla, 18, found his way to a navy road checkpoint.

He said the migrants had been kidnapped by armed men who identified themselves as belonging to the Zetas, one of the cartels fighting for supremacy in the state. He said the killing began after they refused offers to work for the cartel.

Interviewed at their home in a remote Andean village by Ecuadorian TV, Lala's family said he had left for the US two months ago after paying $15,000 (£9,000) to a people smuggler to organise the trip.

"I told him not to go, but he went," said one of his seven brothers, Luis Alfredo. His 17-year-old pregnant wife Maria said she had received a call a few weeks ago from Guatemala, indicating all that was well.

The Ecuadorian government has complained that the survivor's security has been put at risk by the publication of his identity around the world. Mexican newspapers said he had been transferred from hospital to a naval base. His family in Ecuador was put under police protection.

The massacre has focused attention on the vulnerability of US-bound economic migrants as they cross Mexico, a situation long denounced by activists, but largely ignored by the Mexican government until now. Since at least 2008 organised crime groups, particularly the Zetas, have preyed on migrants, primarily from Central America. Copycat groups might also be using the name of the infamously violent cartel to terrify their victims. A report published in 2009 by Mexico's national commission of human rights estimated that more than 1,600 migrants were kidnapped every month.

Typically, the aim has been to force relatives in the US to pay a ransom. Activists have also documented many cases of complicity within the Mexican authorities.

In a chilling testimony published in El Universal newspaper this week, a Salvadoran identified as Marisolina described being forced to cook and clean for the kidnappers as other migrants disappeared if they could not raise the ransom.

"They kept the ones who couldn't pay tied up in a room waiting to be killed," she said. "I would give them food in the morning and next day they wouldn't be there and new ones would be in their place."

"Snip"

Continued:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/au ... r-migrants

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:07 am
GT Truther

Indeed, and by now, they know that 5 of the victims were from Guatemala...
:candle :candle :candle :candle :candle
Warning Graphic Pic of The Migrants Massacre on Links!

Spanish Links:
http://prensalibre.com/noticias/tamauli ... 67675.html

http://prensalibre.com/noticias/Migrant ... 67611.html

http://prensalibre.com/noticias/Zetas-e ... 67512.html

Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Chris Thomas | Velon ET Threat to Humanity

Source: undergroundvideouk.com

Introducing Healer and Visionary, Author Chris Thomas. Please refer to the two long form interviews for further information. We plan a 3rd interview, comprised of questions from viewers of Parts 1 and 2

Author and Healer Chris Thomas is unique in his data about a VELON ET presence on earth, and has detailed their history in his recent books.

He details the true Human Plan, and Humanity's vital role in the universe, and the involvement with many other ETs over many years.

The latest, Project for Human Extinction, details how the Elite and Illuminiati were taken over by a small number of Annunaki and Hathor Velon ETs about 300 years ago.

He discusses this and other matters, in this the 1st of 2 detailed hour long interviews. His comments are highly controversial, as he slams many Channelors as being specifically "conned" by these Velon ETs.

Highly controversial, and unique data.

He was severely weaked some years ago, when he woke up with a hypodermic injection of lethal poison, which he managed to fight against, so he could write his books, and discuss with us on this very rare interview.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 pm
GT Truther

=== FAQ from the Homestake Laboratory 1.5 Miles Deep ===

Why underground laboratories?
Underground laboratories shield sensitive experiments from cosmic radiation. Japan, Italy and Canada have the deepest labs, and astrophysicists are using them to look for answers to fundamental questions such as why matter exists, how stars work and how matter and energy are related.

Why Homestake?
Dr. Ray Davis shared the 2002 Nobel Prize in Physics for the solar-neutrino detector he installed 4,850 feet underground in the Homestake gold mine in Lead, S.D. When the Homestake mine closure was announced in September of 2000, physicists recognized an opportunity. They proposed converting Homestake into the world's deepest lab.

Homestake's advantages?
• 8,000 feet deep.
370 miles of tunnels.
• Sanford Lab early science.
• Strong South Dakota support.
• National physics community support.
• Room for physics, biology and geoscience.

What are the Sanford Lab and the SDSTA?
The South Dakota Science and Technology Authority is reopening Homestake as the Sanford Underground Laboratory. With experiments as deep as 4,850 feet underground, Sanford Lab also will demonstrate the feasibility of a bigger, deeper lab at Homestake - a "DUSEL" - funded by the National Science Foundation.

The Sanford Lab's first priority?
Homestake was sealed shut in 2003, and water filled the mine to just above the 4550 Level. Now the South Dakota Science and Technology Authority is pumping the water out for experiments 4,850 feet underground.

How is the Sanford Lab funded?
• $10 million HUD grant (awarded 2002).
• $35 million from the state Legislature (2005).
• $70 million donation from T. Denny Sanford (2006)
• Barrick Gold donates Homestake mine to South Dakota (2006).

What is the Homestake DUSEL?
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and S.D. School of Mines & Technology lead a nationwide team of scientists and engineers designing a Deep Underground Science and Engineering Laboratory at Homestake. The Homestake DUSEL, if approved by the National Science Foundation, would take over the Sanford Lab, with campuses as deep as 8,000 feet.

How will DUSEL funding work?
• The NSF awarded $15 million to the University of California-Berkeley
(over three years) to write a DUSEL preliminary design (2007).
• Construction funding, if approved, could come as soon as 2012.
• The DUSEL would cost an estimated $550 million.

======

My entire point for posting this.. is the FACT that this is the depth from which Solar Radiation cannot penetrate. This is why Deep Underground Military Bunkers are at this 1.5-2 mile depth. Secondly, the DUMB's are far enough out of the way that technology can be created in an atmosphere where compartmentalization is not necessary.

The first of the DUMB's was in Pasadena California underneath Jack Parson's Laboratory now known as the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. This was the first DUMB which was built by the German's who came to the US under project paperclip. This would be the pattern of many of the DUMB's to be built subsequently.

The discovery of the other races under the earth is not a new concept but it has recently reached our awareness. I wrote that I believed that the Babylonian's were those who came up from underneath the earth. They were noted for their height of 7" whilst the people of Sumer were 4.5" tall on the average. These people brought with them advanced mathematics and a fully developed writing systems which just pops up about 3000 BC.

This is why I believe that many others live deep within the earth and have the distinction as travelers from afar. Looking at the gray, their large eyes suggests a subterranean existence rather than eyes of a Terran existence. Big black eyes for low light level. Hmm... ?

As I do not believe that Stichin is correct and the others who talk about Nibiru are correct because if Nibiru were correct it would require more of the sun's energy to sustain life. Either that they would have to be so advanced as to live deep within the Planet Nibiru so as to be deep enough where the cold would not affect them. This brings us back again to those who live in a subterranean existence and back to a more plausible explanation that the Anunaki are just another species of bipedal humanoid which lives under the earths crust ?

Phil Schneider was one of the sole survivors who lived to tell about the fire fight while he was involved in creating a DUMB in New Mexico. His description of creature was a 7' tall Gray with big black eyes. Interesting but this was the same height as the Babylonian's. Looking at Phil's left hand and other burns he received from an energy weapon which wiped out special forces people before they could mount an offensive speaks volumes as to their technology.

Phil Schneider said that since he was one of the son's of a Project Paperclip SS defector, he was under the unique umbrella which gave him special privilege to work in the DUMB community. This is an important connection to creatures who would rather not be known. It is this same connection which Jordan Maxwell tells us of. That these creatures are a serpentine race of beings whose hidden agendas are to control the human race. This is the same message that Chris Thomas tells us of in the videos.

Am I the only one who see's the pattern here ?

boundaries to it..

Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Phatman - I read your post with a little sense of relief as not many hold this opinion and I have had this exposure in my understanding for a long time now. Yes - I agree with you on your view as there are so many references in the ancient texts to the unholy being cast "down" into the depths of this planet - starting with the book of Enoch that survived the eradication of truth. The problem is though a bit more complex when we look at where these beings move. I do believe they, and others, have tech that allows them to use space travel. We know there is also much evidence that supports the ET agenda, but non of these beings have been spotted on the surface in recent times in broad daylight by accepted public knowledge and part of our "History".

Quote:
'Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening
5 in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged
rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he
may 6,7 not see light.

The Book of Enoch
From-and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament
R.H. Charles Oxford: The Clarendon Press

I can go on and quote many more references - but suffice to say, a whole legion of damned live under the surface of this planet and have been influencing surface dwellers for a long time. The underground chambers are also well documented. The Giza complex and elsewhere on the planet are endowed with cities underground although not all habited by negatives only. Why were these places created?

This is an interesting subject to debate - but I am not sure if we will get to detailed truths as the subject has been kicked around a lot - but the reality of this subject always seems to trickle to nothing in the general public domain. Again - Why? I believe much is done by negative minds to obscure this information as to serve the larger agenda of their control. Very complex and very deep.

Well done for opening this Pandora's box PhaTz, let's see where it goes here? Can I ask you what prompted you to post this?

:hmm

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Has anyone considered that the process of plotting the locations for DUMBs around the planet is why we see more firings of HAARP(s) of late it would seem? If memory serves that was one of the original missions for developing the HAARP technology; to scan the deep areas of the crust for voids, minerals and subsurface bases. Perhaps some of the bizarre weather anomalies and magnetosphere tantrums is collateral effect of the process of probing the planet geography for locations of underground complexes on our continent and others around the planet?

"Ionospheric heaters such as HAARP create extremely low frequency (ELF) waves which are reflected back to the Earth by the ionosphere. These rays can be directed though the Earth in a method called deep earth tomography. Since the beamed radiation used to convert the direct electrical current of the electrojet into alternating current must be pulsed, it is reasonable to assume that the ELF radiation it generates will also be pulsed. Pulsed ELF waves can be used to convey mechanical effects, vibrations, at great distances through the Earth. By studying their “shadow”—that is, where the vibrations are interrupted—it is possible to understand and reconstruct the dimensions of underground structures."

From; HAARP: Weaponizing the Atmosphere and Beyond
By Jerry E. Smith
RaidersNewsNetwork.com
Posted: March 25, 2010
http://www.raidersnewsnetwork.com/leadstory83.htm

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:27 am
GT Truther

Just been listening to the Chris Thomas interview. Whew. :whistle

What a clever bit of – err - confusion. (I won’t call it disinfo because the gentleman seems quite sincere in his own beliefs....) but it’s certainly a grand stew of facts, half-truths, current events and speculation, liberally seasoned with illogic and fear. What a mix: the Annunaki, Tibet, the Ark of the Covenant, the Emerald tablet, Illuminati, implants. CERN, the Ashtar Command, etc. etc. Bi-centric solar system (not ours) and even Nibiru has a 3,600 year orbit .... Is there a fashionable keyword or New Age ingredient he managed to miss?

Everything’s there. And nothing.

Because it’s all tweaked just enough to lead to an unsurprising conclusion: There.Is.No.Planet.X., kiddies. (Why am I not surprised?) PX is all a lie made-up by, oh, the Annunaki and Madame Blavatsky and Zecharia Stichin and all the usual suspects. A plot by the Annunaki to take over your precious bodily fluids.

Okay. He’s entitled to his opinion, as are we all. But his ideas are apparently based solely on his own psychic perceptions of the akashic records......whatever. Maybe he needs no other verification to form his opinions. I can respect that, even if I don’t subscribe to the practice myself.

But personally I’d take his overall message with a healthy dose of salt (and logic), to be sure.

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:05 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next