It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:41 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
If you get clear Sky, Just look:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:45 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Interesting so now not only do we have to worry about event #7 but we also have to worry about a near miss comet, great :doh

Thanks allot recall your full of good news ain't ya :tounge

Pull up a seat folks this should get interesting between now and good ole Jolly Saint Nicks arrival :popcorn

I for one am hoping that Don & the Zeta's are wrong and it's not because I don't see eye to eye with Don on the whole NL/ZT issue, or even so that I can say I told you so.

It's because that means potentially millions of people will not die this year and that is a good thing :clap

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The DCTP - Point By Point
I actually agree with you, L2L; I would dearly love to be proven wrong, for this NOT to happen, but as with Murphy's Law, it's when you don't take a warning seriously that it unfortunately comes to pass.

Notice the 7.4 in New Guineau today? (Downgraded an hour later to 7.2, of course :roll ). Remember that the tipping/sinking of the Indonesian plate - rather the tongue of the plate housing the islands of Indonesia - is one of the "7 of 10" events. Translation: the "7 of 10" won't be a mere earthquake in the 7+ range, it'll be the sinking/flooding of an entire tectonic plate (the Indonesian or Caribbean), and/or the rupture of a continent (the New Madrid Adjustiment). the ripping asunder of Japan, or the crumbling of the Mediterranean. And for all the Europeans reading; once the Japanese quakes go, you should be heading for your 'safe spot' in the hills of northern England or the continent, because after the mega-quakes in Japan, comes the NMA, and "within hours" of that a super-tsunami will cross the Atlantic and wipe out most of the Low Countries and Denmark, not to mention most of the coastal cities facing the Atlantic.

We have less than 92 days before that scenario begins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mjc wrote:
:lol I see what you mean, Don.

I get mentally-tied sometimes just thinking these hifalutin words. Why not just say "half-still" for semi-quiescent or "multi-layered" for laminar? Simple understandable words are best, especially when they mean virtually the same thing as something more pompous-sounding. Unfortunately, the writers of this DCTP Debriefed report and academia in general prefer to speak in Latin or Greek at times, it seems. :puter Maybe they need feeding English mouse-bread to force them to change their ways. :tounge

LOL! Yes, I caught that bit with the mouse pressed into the loaf of bread; the tail was missing and the poor bloke who bought the mouse loaf about puked after this was pointed out to him.....

I don't know if that many people caught exactly why that google search was so clever; first, if anyone went to it, it was a phrase taken from a Psychology journal, a peer-reviewed Official Science article. Note that; PSYCHOLOGY, NOT physics or microbiology or astro-archaeology. And what's the first word? LSD. And what was the gist of the message? "Assume the position....nose uptail....". The Cosmic Jokester in essence replying to the query with "Majestic has their nose stuck so far up STS ET's rectum they must be trippin', man". Brown-nosing and hallucinating with delusions of power, fed NOT by actual holographic visions of the future but by computer modelling informed by the same knowledge the STO zetas have available to them, knowledge of celestial mechanics that makes our daily weather forecast pale in comparison - coupled with an awareness of the thoughts and emotions of any and every human that might have an impact on such modelling.

But you're absolutely right; I pride myself on having a fairly extensive vocabulary, which I use not to impress but to communicate better. The use of the words in that phrase (semi-quiescent being the first one to come up and take the full brunt of the googling) appeared not only pompous but intentionally misleading, because "semi-quiescent", unlike most other words that I plug into Google as-is, didn't even have a dictionary entry on the first page of hits. Either Wiki or Mirriam-Webster, etc, ALWAYS comes up in the first handful of entries, but not "semi-quiescent". To quote Dan Burisch once again, "simply put", the pompous terminology was employed to bamboozle.

(Side note: I was recently corrected on my misuse of the term "fulsome"; my meaning wasn't that the analysis I was recommending be insincere, or falsely flattering, but that the analysis be as complete and far-reaching as possible.....as in, "full-some", meaning "more full". Even my own understanding falls short at times, so if anyone notices when I misuse a word, please do point it out to me.)

Now, as to the excellent points you made, MT7; I'll be back shortly to pick up your discussion. A brief note though first, to clear up the meaning of the term 'rapt'; the common meaning of the word - and the meaning as I understood it - is to "pay close attention", as if to say that the STO entities are so focused on the impulse to assist others that they are in 'rapt attention'. NOT that they are "controlling" of the STO human, but rather the other way around; they are there to assist the STO impulse in the humans, and therefore are subordinate to it - not the other way around. On the other hand, if the human is putting out vibes desirous of self-aggrandizement, or jealousy, or envy, or hatred, then they not only don't respond, the STS "super-computers" tune in and the minions are assigned to eavesdrop on them and monitor their rage. Contrast: STO entities pay "rapt", or "close" attention, so they can assist in helping the STO human achieve their goal of helping another, or others. The STS entities "tune in" to selfish humans and then monitor them for future exploitation and bamboozling, with the goal in mind of acquiring their soul when it comes time for the 'harvest'. It's all about the souls. So, even if you can't effect a change, or make your loved ones rich, or heal others you care about, what's important is that you are willing and wanting to. Thus, midnight, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm in constant pain now, daily, and my right leg makes it impossible for me to do many of the things I used to do, but at least I can maneuver under my own power though not for too long and with the assistance of a cane. Still, I think I can be of service to those that will survive the cataclysms, especially the youngest ones who can't be blamed for the "sins of their fathers", as the saying goes. I have to admit though that I rarely see any 'divine assistance' for all the prayers and desires I've put out for others. That's okay; I still strive for it, vote for it, hope for it, even pray for it....though I'm not a "religious" person.

Now as to whether Nancy L. is a gov't. psy-ops agent......I've argued about this incessantly over the years, but I'll come back in a bit with a careful analysis of exactly why that isn't a logical assumption.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

While following this fascinating discussion, I’ve also been re-reading the DCTP for the first time in several years – and seeing it in an admittedly new light.

So if there is a pause here, DonDep, MJC & MT7, perhaps I can comment on the DCTP?

I’m not certain we know the author of the text, but since it was posted on the EDO website, we can assume that it is intended to represent some “orthodox” thinking of the Majestic or some quasi-disclosure at some level. Having said that, it seems to me that, in classic Maj style, the document contains a certain amount of plausible truth, however baroquely phrased (i.e. hidden in plain sight), and – of course – the inevitable zinger: the misdirection. The twist. The big lie.

The DCTP clearly refers to an “environmental catastrophe” as the unwanted timeline result: an undescribed but evidently irreversible planetary and DNA destruction as the outcome of human foolishness and our synthetic stargate activation as our planet passes through a natural galactic environment of undescribed kind.

This is actually seen as separate and distinct from a cyclical geopolar shift, caused by undescribed (PX?) factors,which is otherwise “normal”.

In other words, this document does not deny the inevitable reality of cyclical geopolar shifts every ~3,600 years – possibly caused by the cyclical return of Planet X/Nibiru – which it seems to consider as “natural” but not “irreversible”, that is: a pole shift is not an extinction-level event (ELE), but one in which the human race survives and the ecology recovers, as it has many times in the past.

What it hopes to avoid (via conscious human action) is the massive self-destruction (ELE) caused by the presence of artificial stargates (pictured in Disclose.tv’s “Aquarius Document” authored by Dan Burisch & Michael Schratt).

That’s all.

Nothing in the language of the references quoted below excludes a geopolar shift followed by a hopefully avoidable environmental collapse brought on by solar weirdness (the ELE).

Importantly, that still leaves “solar weirdness” (that Great EMP in the Sky...) as the “more-feared” event: something totally consistent with NASA’s etc. murmurings about “solar EMP’s” etc.

WM wrote:
4. The DCTP suggests there is a future where a possibly pole shift related environmental catastrophe is averted and does not happen, and relative to this different time line, the future that generated the J-Rods as we know them will never evolve from our own, and we have taken a new path.

64. The DCTP suggests that if the post global pole shift environmental catastrophe does not occur….etc.

15. The DCTP suggests that the future humans experienced a catastrophe that began with an event that occurs around the 2012 timing, and this catastrophe may have included the activation of artificial wormholes or stargates left over from previous ET travelers, which activation may have precipitated a radical [i.e. greater than usual?] poleshift and other things during or subsequent to that timing.

This suggests that whatever was feared may be in addition to and following an already-inevitable and otherwise survivable poleshift, a natural ‘event’ that happens regularly every ~3,600 years as PX makes its return in orbit.

It’s not an either/or choice. It may be both: 1) poleshift followed by 2) an irrevocable environmental collapse related to a second “solar event”.

WM wrote:
34….Is it thought by some of the future humans that during this event, the existence of some remaining artificial stargates on Earth may have radically influenced the progress of a natural pole shift in progress to unnaturally occur in such an accelerated manner [such] that it has radical [i.e. permanent] global environmental consequences….

Is this “accelerated” and “radical consequences” of a natural pole shift in progress (i.e. one prompted by the cyclical return of Planet X?) the more-feared problem: an “enhanced” pole shift that causes terminal damage to the planet’s ecology? That doesn’t exactly exclude a “natural (i.e. cyclical) pole shift from the agenda, does it?

That is, under normal historical circumstances, mankind and the planet eventually recovers from a regular ~ 3,600 year visit by PX – but under the “enhanced” scenario, we screw ourselves permanently with our own stupid stargate technology because of the concomitant ~13,000 year cyclical crossing of the galactic plane. We botch that. Maybe. But we don’t change the inevitable cyclic motion of the galaxy. No amount of “happy thought” can do that.

The cyclical fact of the joint 3,600 year and 13,000 year (1/2 of the ~26,000 year precessional cycle) phase congruence as the cycles cross the galactic plane together is what has prompted the extra-planetary concerns. (Imagine a large 26,000 year sine wave, crossing its center horizontal axis – the galactic plane - every 13,00 years, accompanied by a number of smaller 3,600 year cyclical waves. At some point, all the waves will inevitably coincide at the central plane in space and time. That’s a description of 2012, more or less.)

A rough diagram. Ignore the specific labels here:

Nothing in this actually supports the notorious (March28? 2009?) “showdown” of DB and the Maj in Las Vegas of the famed “Fran’s transcript” – which remains only a screenplay on the web. No actual proof of said meeting – nor its “all clear, kiddies!” message - has ever been put forward.

Furthermore:

WM wrote:
65. The DCTP suggests that if the Illuminati connected Rogue J-Rods can obtain the secrets of new biological re-vitalization technology associated with the discovery of how to produce Ganesh particles, (cellular level effective electromagnetic energy bundles which carry the potential to heal as well as potentially harm), that this could help them to achieve some of their desired ends with regards to their DNA hybridization and recovery goals. However sharing this disclosure is being reasonably withheld by the Maji in order to possibly influence the Rogue J-Rod current course of action, and as a result have them abide by some of the Tau-9 treaty objectives.

Yeah, right. The power to harm, huh? Sounds like a neat Ultimate Weapon, doesn’t it? And nooooo – Maj would never, ever lie to Dan about how “positively” they’ll use his discovery, would they? Never have him create an Ultimate Weapon while believing that he’s saving the planet and actually waiting use the weapon themselves? Nah, couldn’t happen…. ;)

WM wrote:
67. The DCTP says there is a future where the original environmental catastrophe occurs. The Ark is deployed, and the Illuminati style Ark distant descendents eventually become the J-Rods, apparently more Rogue than not. The post-catastrophe surface dwellers survive and some eventually head for Orion to become the Talls, the others head elsewhere as an Ark society, and the classic archetypal H.G. Well’s Eloi versus Morlock like human evolutionary split somewhat transpires.

Or maybe that’s just another neatly-constructed LIE?

The good guys remained on the surface while the foolish future J-Rods sought an Ark as shelter…? Right. That will keep all the good-hearted souls stoically helping the others on the surface, away from the Maj shelters – even though the truth is those loyal, good-hearted fools are the ones who will become the DNA-degraded J-Rods while we, the protected and Chosen Aryans, survive to become Orions….mwahahaha!

I mean, think about it: why would those exposed to massive environmental and DNA-destroying cosmic rays in a surface ‘event’ fare better than those who sought shelter underground? And, if staying on the surface was the wiser choice – why would the secret government invest so heavily in going underground?

It’s the Big Lie, children. Stay above, be happy….the spaceships will rescue you…la,la,la… :tounge :huh :tounge

Anyone who imagines that Majestic is working for the good of humanity…. :roflmao

Just my thoughts.

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:21 pm
GT Truther

DonD,

"Notice the 7.4 in New Guineau today?"
I think is more the The Sun activity
in this article the Sun Blamed is for Warming of Earth
http://www.livescience.com/environment/070312_solarsys_warming.html
Would not that cause the Earth plates to expand?

"as to whether Nancy L. is a gov't. psy-ops agent..."
I did not say a terrestrial government was controlling Nancy.
I think there is another source (hint, a dark spirit or a ET)

MT7

Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:45 pm
GT Truther

{EDIT. Good thing I copied this before I posted it, because your new post MT7 showed up as "At least one new post has been made since you started your post; you may wish to modify yours." So I did, luckily it wasn't too long but still.

I had said that I have no evidence that convinces me that the Sun can cause tectonic plates to move. It's usually in response to the restless magma that the plates ride on top of that cause those plates to rub against each other, causing earthquakes. It just makes sense. The magma is reacting to other planetary bodies; one could argue that it's reacting to the sun, moving in response to the Sun's magnetic properties, but as we've been shown, the Sun is actually pretty quiescent (lmao!! That would be "still".). NASA DID try to drum up a scare story of a CME, but that little drip was so miniscule it made the ones of 2000 look monstrous by comparison, and ended up defeating the purpose of the disinfo - hence the "Bakeout" pictures when they played the shell game.

I take your point about the forces of manipulation being extraterrestrial in nature, and it's true those forces have an impact, but Nancy is no zombie or brainwashed minion going about in knee-jerk fashion, not in the least. Again, a careful reading of the actual zetatalk will demonstrate a logic that may be INFORMED or ASSISTED by off-world intelligences, but that's different than doing their bidding against our own will. Quite different.}

mountaintiger7 wrote:
As a counter point, it would be just as easy to manipulate a Human mind for an advance race, using the Human as a channel i.e. mind control.

I have a problem with all these channeling oracles, in that they make predictions, that never seem to come true
AKA, the galactic federation and Blossom Good child, etc…

Why is no one questioning why Nancy Leider is not a mind controlled or PSYOPS agent from a non terrestrial source?

Support of my doubts in the zeta story, are indicators of:
The limited number of sources that collaborate the zeta story.
The zeta story is based in fear, i.e. ultimate destruction or ELE.
The zeta story is all about two divisions (sto/sts), i.e. the dialectic.

The dialectic is the primary way of manipulating Humankind. Look at our history and the previous dialectic manipulation and see what we have become.
This is not Love, so what is the purpose of (sto/sts) if not to divide and conquer us ala Karl Roveine tactics?
Are there other sources that are reliable and support the zeta story, besides Sitchin?. (beside the camera flare pictures)

The first thing I would suggest regarding ZetaTalk is to actually read it, to at least familiarize oneself with it. Their are often many mistaken assumptions about what it says, which shows that the person hasn't actually read it (it's extremely extensive, though the salient points are easy enough to access) but rather has read the anti- POV and made conclusions based on that rather than the original source.

After having read at least the front page, and the front page of the major sections (all hyperlinks in the text on the front page), one has to admit that the information is quite explicit, and unlike most of the airy-fairy new-age literature - which largely sells a painless transcendence in which everyone graduates from Earth with a gold star, in so many words. It's not only brusque in response to questions posed week after week and year after year, it does so with a very specific 'Destiny of the Message' in mind.

That "Destiny of the Message" is clear and succinct and over-rides and over-shadows all the subordinate issues, which include virtually every issue known in ufer foklore. There is a poleshift coming and you need to prepare - not only physically but spiritually, socially, mentally, etc. While the alleged zetas who use telepathy with Nancy Lieder do NOT subscribe to any particular religious form of expression, they address many spiritual issues without trying to evangelize the reader. They also are adamantly against having their warning be misrepresented as a need to "fear", rather the opposite. One should view the coming cataclysms with a sense of hope, as by preparing one can stand a good chance at survival and thus able to experience the era of "something wunnerful" as Dan B. put it (or the Transformation to 4th-density, as the 'other' zetas put it).

They do not make a profit at selling anything, so the "Destiny of the Message" includes no profit motive. Out of service to those who have a hard time digging through the mountain of data, Nancy does make available a disk that compiles the info - it's sold at cost, $4.10. The data on them is available for free to anyone who wants to read the website, so there's no "extra secret if only you buy", etc. Thus, the "Destiny of the Message" negates the usual suspects of profit and evangelization. Their warning is meant simply to prepare. Preparation is good, for anyone, and they also have offered a fairly complete and seamless cosmology that puts together so many different 'data points', for enquiring minds that read the Establishment reality (including the Establishment's ufer 5th-column) and find it wanting of real truth and connection. Zetatalk does have that ring of truth and logic, even if it seems a bit blunt and lacking in etiquette and cooing obsequiousness like a lot of New Age literature exhibits.

In fact, the PTB do NOT embrace ZT, they go out of their way to s**t on it, especially SNEDs. They've always been that way since Dan B. was "allowed out". Even before that, he wasn't allowed to talk about it but was at least more honest about it, rather than going out of his way to castigate it with as much vitriol as he could muster - which has led many to conclude there must be SOMETHING to it for him to be so against it, so emotionally against it. If the PTB wish you to buy into a particular paradigm, a specific message on a specific website, they encourage us to 'follow' the Pied Pipers of Project Spook-a-lot and the Horizon Project. Early on, when I learned that Majestic operatives took ZT as an "article of faith" and keenly watched for it, I knew that there was good reason it made so much sense when I actually started reading it (I had stumbled across it before and dismissed it out-of-hand, it appeared at first like just another channeling site). Nancy however does not channel. Her experience is more like Dan B.'s in that she communicates via telepathy with her zetas.

I do think it's good to begin one's exploration of the material with an open mind, skeptical, and even to question whether Nancy might be a gov't. psyops agent, but as one has the opportunity to actually read it, I would encourage a thorough reading of it and start measuring the claims made and whether the message resonates. As I've pointed out before, often the claims are proved correct but in such limited degree that an 'element of doubt' exists. Precisely. Until the human authorities begin true Disclosure - not just the release of pictures of blurred craft that hint we've had "visitors", then there can be no 'proof' until the same proof is available to everyone - hence the remaining 13 weeks before one of the "7 of 10 events" occurs. Weighing the potential for tragedy that would result from a lack of preparation (based as it is on a lack of conviction the poleshift scenario could happen) against the tragedy of ridicule that might come if Earth returns to "normal" soon and all's well that ends well. If you do NOT prepare, the cost might be prohibitively high. If you do, it will either be invaluable, or will always remain ready for a localized event should the Earth prove to return to serenity and it turns out both zeta factions punk'd us all.

Regarding the 'dialectic' between STO/STS; the STS would have one blur the distinction and try to manipulate mankind that we're all "in this together", etc. Yeah, after they've spent decades of the modern era and umpteen billions of our tax and drug and oil dollars preparing cosy hidey-holes for themselves that turned out to be useless white elephant tombs. The fact is, were you in a line at a refugee camp (picture the aftermath of Hurrican Katrina) waiting for your turn at the water pump, and someone cuts in line, would you feel a kindred spirit? What if he uses a gun and forces not only himself but his 4 thugs to be allowed to cut in line? What if a food truck arrives and this punk and his thugs commandeer it, taking the choicest products for themselves and throwing the rest out into a sea of upraised hands, with only the strongest and tallest able to catch it? Are they like you? Those punks could be majestic operatives (retired, LMFAO) and acting like their bosses among the hoi poloi proletariat. There will be a lot of STS types trying to make themselves out to be "just like you". Consider the NY TP candidate for governor, as an STS personality; caught red-handed forwarding hate emails that include obscene hate-pornography and racist jokes, he responded "everyone does it; the difference is I'm being honest and telling you yeah, I did it, so what? Doesn't everyone?"

No, everyone does NOT do that, is NOT a racist, or a sexist, or harbors resentments and hatreds towards others. Many do, and many do not. Some of us feel quite oppressed we have to share the planet with the selfish and stupid, who make life miserable for so many. We may have needed them in the past, but the two spiritual polarities are polarizing ever more rapidly these days. And we don't know them by the words they espouse, or spew, or proclaim, etc; we know them more by their fruits - or at least we should.

Finally as to other sources than Sitchin; there are many camera pictures that aren't flares, but let's just assume you'll consider any digital picture a flare, because it's always possible to manipulate pictures. Thus, don't even bother opening the SOHO and Lasco files from NASA's own cameras and 'scopes, even though I've had a neutral professional computer forensics team examine some of those and had the "winged disc" pronounced a native part of the photographic image. Instead, read the Kolbrin Bible (though it's not really a 'bible', it's a collection of accounts throughout history that had been collected and stored in the great Library of Alexandria, Egypt, until it was burned and most copies tracked down to be disposed of by the Vatican. You can read the Kolbrin for free, just google it and it'll come up (it's been posted often on this thread). I would also suggest reading Oahspe, though it could be claimed that those accounts are of a pseudo-biblical nature and could be misinterpreted as a "channeled" source. Then there is Velikovsky, who brilliantly lays out the geologic record. There are others who touch on the pending poleshift paradigm/reality, but those are enough. In fact, where applicable, actual zetatalk includes links to other scholars and sources and forms of corroboration.

Then of course there is always the news, which despite the control it survives under cannot fail to report the earth changes as they continually manifest, day after day (despite the pronouncements of "oh, it's just a rough patch of weather, apparently we go through this every 150 years", etc).

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Planet x nibiru 9-29-2010 taken by juan rocha part 1

Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:51 am
GT Truther

Selene,

Thanks for bring this DCTP up as a topic, I had not seen it before.

In the opening of the DCTP is was said
"Is reality an illusion that is physically effective"
and "reality itself can be herded?"
So they are confirming that the world is is a holodeck AKA matrix or
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lathe_of_Heaven

In the quantum world the observation of an event affects of out come of the observed event.
So if string theory has us with multiple universes:
http://www.physorg.com/news174921612.html
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-string-theory.htm

Then the DTCP could hold some truths that would prevented disclosure.
Lets assume that the talk in physics world of parallel universes has a possible basis for reality and using this could help us understand the "quasi-disclosure".(see point #70)

If we create our reality and part of that is what creates the linage of ET's, then control of Human thought and emotion is vital.
This along with the amplification of those thought/emotions by ET stargates.

if the DCTP is a PSYOPS, why then does time (AKA time line) have such a prevalent place in the Human physic?
This document is good example of the obsessive that Humans have with time. If they were going to use the fact of time lines to dismiss the existence of ET's.
I believe they would have had a much short and clearer version for the public.

When reading the DCTP I get the feeling that this unifies all the lose ends.
Also I have thoughts/dreams of being in a multi time line with earth as the nexus knot (see debrief #1)

Time may only be an illusion as Godel believes
http://www.leighb.com/notime.htm
http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... n-illusion
http://www.skybooksusa.com/time-travel/ ... timail.htm
That we only live in the NOW, is this the key?

It is true the decisions we make today determine how we might exist in the future.
How has decision to keep The ET and stargate secret, shaped our future?
If there was disclosure would Humans have been able to keep the technology in the off state, so as not to aggravate the galactic crossing energy?
I would think that stargate technology would have revolutionized travel, energy and physics to a point it would have been like asking Humans to turn off electricity.
It would not have happened, so do we then own a debt of graduate to the secret keepers?
We will see after 2012, when the surface Humans have survived and told there tales.
MT7

Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:14 am
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
Planet x nibiru 9-29-2010 taken by juan rocha part 1

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3F-7fX1_w&[/youtube]

Not sure why the YouTube won't embed, it looks right to me!?

Selene you have to lose the & symbol highlighted in red above, I fixed your post for you.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:00 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Next Week UN Upcoming Agenda to Discuss : (1)

Quote:
But one look at The Royal Society’s website reveals that the topic of the conference isn’t “near-Earth objects.” Rather, the title of the conference is:

“Towards a scientific and societal agenda on extra-terrestrial life.”

(2)
Quote:
Four panel debates at the conference are to include:

* Calling ET, or not even answering the phone?
* Societal questions raised by the detection of extra-terrestrial life
* What could studies of extra-terrestrial life tell us about the future of humanity?
* Extra-terrestrial life and arising political issues for the UN agenda

Confirmed panelists

Ivan Almar, Stephen Baxter, James Benford, David Brin, Milan Cirkovic, Richard Crowther, Kathryn Denning, Steven Dick, Stephane Dumas, Frans von der Dunk, John Elliott, Lisa Kaltenegger, Claudio Maccone, Michael Michaud, Mazlan Othman, Ted Peters, Margaret Race, Seth Shostak, John Smart, Nicholas Tosca, Doug Vakoch, Clement Vidal, Felisa Wolfe-Simon, Alexander Zaitsev

More info at:
(1)
http://www.datelinezero.com/?p=4274
(2)
http://royalsociety.org/extra-terrestrial-life/

:elephant :banana :brockoli

Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:56 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

and the today uncover of the Nazi Like Experiments in Guatemala in 1946 by the U.S. Public Health! (1)

Hillary Said to the respect:

quoted:
Quote:
"FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, October 1, 2010

(202) 690-6343
Joint Statement by Secretaries Clinton and Sebelius on a 1946-1948 Study

Following is a joint statement by Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius on the U.S. Public Health Service Sexually Transmitted Disease Inoculation Study of 1946-1948:

The sexually transmitted disease inoculation study conducted from 1946-1948 in Guatemala was clearly unethical. "

More at:
(1)
http://www.hhs.gov/news/press/2010pres/ ... 1001a.html
(2)
Synopsis of the said Experiment PDF File:
http://www.wellesley.edu/WomenSt/Synops ... ure%27.pdf

:rant

Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I enjoyed this:

The Quantum Apocalypse of The Holographic Universe

Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:25 pm
GT Truther

Here's the Press Conference at the National Press Club a few days ago, regarding UFOs shutting down missiles on Nuclear Bases over the last 50 odd years.

Disclosure Conference, National Press Club 27 Sept 2010

And next, the Washington Post article (mocking the event, naturally)

Quote:
UFO visits to nuclear facilities? Hmmmm.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 05099.html

..."The cookies they serve at press conferences at the National Press Club are the same as the cookies we have in meetings here at The Post. I happen to like these cookies, and so as I cabbed it to the press club Monday I told myself that if the next couple of hours turned out to be a complete bust - if I remained unconvinced by the presentation on how UFOs have been systematically hovering over our country's nuclear missiles and occasionally disabling them, perhaps as a warning to humankind, perhaps as part of some sort of intergalactic anthropology project - I would at least be able to cadge some tasty baked goods..."

More at the link.

The author's treatment of the subject matter is an insult to the facts. I wonder, how can this continue? What will it take?

Here's where the comments begin:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... ments.html

Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:02 am
GT Truther

READ THIS AND ENJOY IT!

http://strike-the-root.com/

http://strike-the-root.com/fake-tv-challenge

http://strike-the-root.com/why-people-believe-government-is-here-to-help-us

Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:14 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I wonder how many golden threaders remember this:

http://rogersnow.atspace.com/HOME.htm

Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:44 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:

I remember Roger! The website looks a lot better now!

Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:04 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Happy birthday the golden thread and dondep.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:59 pm
Profile WWW

UncleJohn wrote:

Wow UJ - that sure brought back memories.... thanks for posting that.

It was one of the sites that gave me personal confidence that caucasians are descendants of the scattered tribes of Israel. That I have confirmed in further study thought the past 15 years. We do have a legacy and a destiny, taken up once you believe and make contact!

Indeed I found the link in my old Favorites in one of my archives.

For those that do not know, America is the "new" Jerusalem and has a legacy after the shift. The maps showing the landing of the Dove and all the "safe" area's down to the Altea Palto in Mexico, have been published before but are not well known. Roger put his experience on record and this I am sure will be confirmed in the future.

In time history will confirm the tale....

:candle

Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:18 pm
Profile WWW

What a statement ...

http://rogersnow.atspace.com/FBI.htm

"There has never ever been a war waged to free anybody, all wars have been waged with the agenda to knock the wolves off the carcase, and give the buzzards a chance at it, there is NEVER a winning side in any conflict, everyone involved loses something.

The only warfare where a soul wins, is spiritual warfare." - Roger Snow

:agree

Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Druidry recognised as official religion
Sunday, October 03, 2010 » 05:28am

Britain has recognised the ancient pagan ritual of druidry as an official religion for the first time.

Britain has recognised druidry as an official religion for the first time, thousands of years after the Celtic pagan faith emerged in Europe, the country's charity commission said on Saturday.

The Druid Network, an organisation representing the religion in Britain, was granted charitable status in a decision that not only gives it tax breaks but also lets the religion take its place alongside more mainstream beliefs.

'This has been a long hard struggle, taking over five years to complete,' the Druid Network said in a statement after its application to be registered as a charity had been accepted by the Charity Commission.

In its ruling on the group's application, the commission said it accepted that druidry was an 'ancient pagan religion' in its own right involving the worship of nature, particularly the sun and the earth.

Druid rituals involve 'commonality of practice' across the faith including solar and fire festivals, ceremonies at various phases of the moon, seasonal festivals and rites of passage in life.

There had also been some official recognition already, it added, including a provision by Britain's Prison Service for the practice of druidry and the attendance of a pagan chaplain at services.

'The board members concluded that The Druid Network is established for exclusively charitable purposes for the advancement of religion for the public benefit,' the Charity Commission said.

Druidry emerged in ancient Ireland and Britain and spread further afield during the Iron Age, especially into France, but became largely supplanted as Christianity took hold across Europe.

It has gained recent popularity because of its pantheistic nature and concern with ecology.

Took them long enough! and No druidry isn't EVIL or SATANIC.. :roll

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/OddSpot/2010/10/03/Druidry_recognised_as_official_religion_520896.html

Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:53 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010

Dondep! & TGT

:whistle

Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:35 pm
Profile WWW

DonD and GT!

May you be blessed with many more!

:mrgreen: :candle :candle :candle :mrgreen:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:11 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The DCTP - Point By Point
Dondep wrote:
Notice the 7.4 in New Guineau today? (Downgraded an hour later to 7.2, of course :roll ). Remember that the tipping/sinking of the Indonesian plate - rather the tongue of the plate housing the islands of Indonesia - is one of the "7 of 10" events. Translation: the "7 of 10" won't be a mere earthquake in the 7+ range, it'll be the sinking/flooding of an entire tectonic plate (the Indonesian or Caribbean), and/or the rupture of a continent (the New Madrid Adjustiment). the ripping asunder of Japan, or the crumbling of the Mediterranean. And for all the Europeans reading; once the Japanese quakes go, you should be heading for your 'safe spot' in the hills of northern England or the continent, because after the mega-quakes in Japan, comes the NMA, and "within hours" of that a super-tsunami will cross the Atlantic and wipe out most of the Low Countries and Denmark, not to mention most of the coastal cities facing the Atlantic.

We have less than 92 days before that scenario begins.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:50 am
Site Admin

Many happy returns of the day, Don! Here's hoping you had a great day! :heart

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:20 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
And Many More, Don!

All best wishes,

Selene

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:58 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next