It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:17 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
Selene wrote:
Two YouTubes have been posted showing the full original documentary footage, which includes shots of the celebrities of the day arriving on the red carpet. This greatly reduces the possibility of fakery, since the obvious question would become: Why would anyone go to such lengths for a dubious prank?

Thanks for pointing that out, Selene. I also mistook the clip as being from the "deleted sequence", but I was mistaken; this was in the "Documents" folder on the DVD. I have to admit the clip is amazing, and perhaps it can't be proven to be faked (particularly if other copies of the original newsreel can be located), but technically speaking, isn't it true that the other YouTube videos could have come from the same source - i.e. post-production of the prank? There was obviously some film editing, as the dissolve clearly shows, and if I'm not mistaken, dissolves done in early silent films were often done by rewinding the film and then beginning the new clip by filming over the old one. This would make it even harder to have been faked. However, in the early 1920's another method of dissolving came via the optical printer: "An optical printer is a device consisting of one or more film projectors mechanically linked to a movie camera. It allows filmmakers to re-photograph one or more strips of film. The optical printer is used for making special effects for motion pictures, or for copying and restoring old film material. Common optical effects include fade outs and fade ins, dissolves, slow motion, fast motion, and matte work. More complicated work can involve dozens of elements, all combined into a single scene." (That's from the Wiki, under Optical Printer.) Thus, it might easily have been faked in recent times, under cover of said 'optical printer'.

The larger point you made is, "why go to such trouble over a dubious prank". I normally agree with that logic, having employed it in many a similar situation. However, there are occasions where such fakery is done to legitimize controversial concepts, such as time travel. The MJ-12 documents are a classic example, though one can say that there's nothing 'dubious' about discombobulating the average truthseeker when it comes to the existence of that legendary agency. There are factors involved that would argue for such a fakery to have taken place: 1) the concept of 'time travel' is extremely controversial, but when employed by the PTB to convey a dimension of power they want their subjects to acknowledge (and so help to keep them under control; a population that thinks the authorities can travel in time is much more compliant than a population that knows the actual limitations) they would go to extreme lengths to plant a 'seed' somewhere that would if not validate at least give extreme pause to naysayers; 2) there are many Chaplin fans the world over, who would buy such a DVD set and/or watch a YouTube about anything Chaplin, so this 'glitch' could reach a very broad audience, setting up 3) footage of the film premiere - especially right near the beginning - would be the perfect place to 'hide' a time-traveler, who eerily stops and turns towards the camera just before the dissolve, instead of continuing on his/her way like the gentleman before; and 4) why wouldn't the gentleman moving only a pace ahead of him/her not stop and turn around to look at who the person was talking to? Even if the person behind was talking into a "mobile", it would still be an audible conversation with only one set of footsteps in his ear - which might give him pause as to whether the person was crazily talking to himself/herself.

As you said, an interesting diversion (but with topical overtones in this "search for truth" we have going on here) from the dire forecast of the "7 of 10" scenarios playing out.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

If there is any truth to it at all -- meaning that 1) it IS a time traveler, OR, 2) that it is fakery distraction, --then the person that first brought it out in the open is, IMHO, very suspect.

Where was it first posted? What web site and user?

Upon looking at the actual film, it is definitely not trousers, and those cameras are a lot more inconspicuous than I imagined. Perhaps the hand to the ear is a hearing device being held up to the ear as marcus suggested:

marcus wrote:
Regarding Chaplins Time Traveler video, a possible explanation could be found here:

http://beckerexhibits.wustl.edu/did/20thcent/spv.htm

an early hearing aid device perhaps??

=====================================================

Selene wrote:
Dondep, you commented re the fascinating Chaplin clip:

DonDep wrote:
The fact that this was a snip from a segment that is said to have been "deleted" may have sparked the curiousity of someone like the chap that's narrating the clip, but the clip might also have been introduced to the collection 'just prior' to being marketed on DVD, (via photoshopping techniques). After all, how would anyone disprove that, especially on a clip that was supposedly deleted (but thanks to the efforts of blah, blah, blah) from the final published film…

There seems to be some widespread misunderstanding about the nature of the TT clip, because the narrator refers to “extras”. It is not, in fact, from Chaplin’s “The Circus” itself, but was an “extra” on the DVD from a newsreel about the film’s premiere at Mann’s Theater in Hollywood. It is documentary footage of the scene on the street – where this person was filmed - on January 28-29 of 1928 at the premiere. Presumably the photographer was interested in the papier mache circus animals that had been placed on the sidewalk outside the theater, since the TT’s zebra shot dissolves into the next elephant shot at the point where the animals coincide in the frame.

Two YouTubes have been posted showing the full original documentary footage, which includes shots of the celebrities of the day arriving on the red carpet. This greatly reduces the possibility of fakery, since the obvious question would become: Why would anyone go to such lengths for a dubious prank?

Part One:

Part Two:

The silent camera of the day would have been relatively inconspicuous and hand-cranked, so the person on the street might not even have noticed being filmed from across the street or plaza (judging by the width of the shot the camera was at least 20 feet away), especially if there was a crowd. Here are some from 1920-1927:

At any rate, an intriguing diversion from more serious matters.

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:17 pm
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Back to the 7 event:

see this image (1):

when the tectonic plates move these will be cut! and we will lost comunication! ,

Read again: Most of the global ‘undersea cable’ infrastructure will be offline!

Hint to change your personal timeline:

Just Prepare! and start archive your valuable info! (The Golden Thread, Survival Sites, Food..
:whistle

Read More:
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

(1)

Hi res Map archive:

http://www.telegeography.com/product-in ... hy.jpg.zip

The hi-res map would not download for me - I suspect that too many people were doing this and the url was changed.

But even the low res map makes it quite clear that much of Britain's global telephone and data communications cables leave the UK in Cornwall, which was also said on the TV some months ago in a programme about the Empire, the rise of the telegraph and how it changed communications.

Since Cornwall is expected to be lost to the seas (and Lincolshire, so I've been told) so this will be another reason why we here may become isolated from everyone else.

Simon

ps. so far all responses on the job front have been negative. Whilst financially its frustrating thats all it is. I / we all know understand the wider picture...

Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:02 pm
GT Truther

I've listened again to Dr Waterman's radio show about the new weebot report and some of what he said is below (despite the quantity of text this really is edited highlights)

None of this seems to either actively corroborate or contradict what Nancy Leiders's Zetans are saying, which leaves a big 'hmm' and their reputation intact - as we know in a recent message they even went as far as to say that Cliff cannot be seen to be actively seconding them and quote the recent taking out of his website by way of example as to why, adding that next time it could be him personally.

btw, there is also nothing about a green comet and the 3 days of darkness (as expected by Catholics and the Islamic people), but hey lets be realistic, that comet passed by last week and we'd have known by now had there been any real danger! :roflmao

Simon
--------------------------------------------------------------

whats coming will be 10-1000 times bigger than 911, so since 9/11 killed about 3,000 so this time 30,000 - 30 million people involved.

There will be a planetary crisis over paper debt - a derivatives crash is the start of it - this will change how the world works. For many people the death of the dollar will be a severe shock, catching them offguard and destroying their lives. Lots of banks go bust.

Criminal investigations of banks and politicians starts November - expect some murders of people who it is deemed ‘need silencing’.

The full extent of the woes in the international monetary system, may not be allowed to be reported in the (mainstream) media because the bosses (TPTB) dont want the info known.

As the chit chat already suggests, people will be being laid off in droves - industries such as advertising, printing, media, packaging (wot no goods being sent anywhere??) and much more. A few years ago I heard it predicted that one of the major nationwide department store chains will go bust (a name well known to Americans - but not to me.)

starting 27th October (may be more pronounced from November onwards) solar system events will impact the earth and all of humanity. floods, tsunami. food shortage (even if produced cannot be transported to places where people are hungry), and much more

Changes will continue as far as (if not beyond) time period webbot report looks at - affecting many surface transport modes, both land and sea, and as a consequence impacting food distribution too. Waterman also used the expression 'snow in June' but this is nothing new / its happened before - not just from the middle ages (when it killed crops and caused hfood shortages) but even in my own living memory - for instance some years ago when early morning snow fell in central London on the day that the cricket season started (a popular ‘warm weather’ ball game typically played in Britain and many of its former colonies)

Apparently the UK is spending money training civil defence people on earthquake rescue, etc - yet in 1000 years only 8 people died here from quakes - my thoughts turn to the (hopefull) possibility of training ‘search and rescue’ teams for sending to disasters overseas...

But alas Waterman did say that he saw a mention of weather related events causing devastation to British and French coastal regions - which I wonder if could be tsunamic in nature and tie-in with other predictions relating to events in the Atlantic Ocean???? Zetans talk of land rising causing many Atlantic Ocean coastlands to be swamped by large tsunamis.

some earthchanges (quakes, etc) are not natural in origin - instead caused by scaler & hyperdimensional weaponry and these may also cause electrical meltdowns.

New land 90 deg east of Southern Indian Ocean.

Russia flooding - dam break after 3 years of rain in a week! (Geez!) This could tie in with a prophecy once made by the Boriska boy about floods in Russia.

Water vapour in the sky becomes visibly dense - my thoughts, could this be the re-creating of the firmament, as some channelled sources talk about??? (unsure / looking for comment)

Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:19 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
ps. so far all responses on the job front have been negative. Whilst financially its frustrating thats all it is. I / we all know understand the wider picture...

:heart Simon!

I remember this feeling well when East Texas and I both lost our oil business jobs many years ago.

It sounds like you have a good attitude and know that something that suits you to a T will come along! :candle

It didn't seem that way for us for a really long time and then, bingo, up popped a job at Texas A&M University and the rest is history. This "temporary" job allowed him to retire 5 years ago from the State of Texas with 20 years of service! :lol

So ya never know what may be lurking just right around the corner for you! :wavey

Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:21 pm
GT Truther

Recall commented (in part)

Recall wrote:
when the tectonic plates move these [internet communications] will be cut! and we will lose communication!

Read again: Most of the global ‘undersea cable’ infrastructure will be offline!

Hint to change your personal timeline:

Just Prepare! and start archive your valuable info! (The Golden Thread, Survival Sites, Food..

Dondep added:

Dondep wrote:
Recall is RIGHT. ARCHIVE. I'm busily engaged in that myself, and I second the motion and urge everyone to collect everything important they have digitally on thumb drives, portable hard drives, hand-held devices, etc.

To which I’d respectfully add my comment:

And Print it all out.

If:
• your hard drive fails due to EMP or drowning, if
• your thumb drives get zapped, if
your power is out longterm, if
• the internet satellites are zapped and are nonfunctioning, if
• your internet SERVER company is gone,
• if…if….

The only thing you might have left is good old fashioned printed stuff on paper.

If you think you’re really going to need something – and I’d include operating instructions for your survival gadgets, medical info, diagrams, etc, print it out.… And if you’re really, really going to need it, like your family contact numbers, maps, addresses etc. …. Print out multiple copies, okay? Store them in more than one place, including your BOB. Keep extras of anything you know your family or neighbors will want copies of or they’ll steal (umm “borrow” :roll ) your only copy. Trust me.

Invest in a ream of paper and an ink cartridge. Put your printer to work. It’s such cheap insurance.

My two cents.

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:50 pm

I heartily concur, Selene. From the first days of the BF watch, I (and many others) have advocated printing out any information you might need for survival, or for keeping our culture alive in a worst-case scenario of any type. I call it my manual(s), and in them I have information on gardening, first aid, caring for those with a highly-contagious disease, recipes for primitive cooking, and on and on. I have also bought books on medicine and dentistry when there is no professional, living in an 18th century frontier situation, quilting, beekeeping, native edible plants, hunting and trapping, spirituality, the Seth material, quantum physics, whatever I thought might be helpful. As a former teacher, I foresee that I might be setting up a school of sorts, so I am picking up classics of literature, history, science, of all grade levels from tag sales, library sales, wherever I can find them. I do not expect to depend on technology for too much longer.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:57 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post The Cassiopean Wave
@ Wyzard...

I did watch the aeroplane-crashes-into-the-World-Trade-Centre episode of the "Lone Gunman".
(a spin-off from the X-files, with David Duchovney.)

It was about May 2001, when I first heard of the impending disaster as warned by the Cassiopeans:

They said: (paraphrase) There is a disaster planned for New York, in September. We calculate a 90 % chance that it will now proceed...
We cannot tell you what it is.
Laura asks: "Can you give us a hint ?"
The answer was "Kaboom, splat !"

I kept this in the back of my head until September, when the late night movie (in Australia) was interrupted by the first crash into the Twin Towers. I saw the second one live & from that point onward I have taken The Wave a a fair-dinkum source of information. I considered that it might be part of the plan, but so much of what they say exposes the lies.

Anyway, The Wave is definitely worth a read.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:06 pm
GT Truther

I just Love this::

http://www.thedaybeforedisclosure.com/

Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

There was a 7.5 magnitude undersea earthquake this morning off Sumatra Indonesia. Also I think tomorrow, the 27th of November is one of Patrick Geryl's forecasted coronal mass ejection days. These stories could be related, though I hope Geryl's wrong and nothing happens tomorrow.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:21 pm
Truth Seeker

RIP Zecharia, your work was most amazing and appreciated!

Quote:
SAD NEWS....

Dear friends and fans of Zecharia Sitchin,

It is with deep regret to inform you that Zecharia passed
away on the morning of October 9th. A small, private
family funeral was held the next day.

source: http://www.wingeddisk.com/

Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:00 pm
Truth Seeker

Rick Hunter wrote:
There was a 7.5 magnitude undersea earthquake this morning off Sumatra Indonesia. Also I think tomorrow, the 27th of November is one of Patrick Geryl's forecasted coronal mass ejection days. These stories could be related, though I hope Geryl's wrong and nothing happens tomorrow.

Indeed, there would appear to be more going on than is currently indicated by the western MSM.

Indonesia hit by tsunami following quake

The Indonesian quake triggered a tsunami warning that sent thousands of panicked residents fleeing to high ground.

A lack of contact with Sumatra's tsunami-struck outer islands is raising concerns, a Kiwi in Indonesia says.

Aucklander Michael Matthew, who operates charter boat Kuda Laut, said he was at Padang when the tsunami struck following a 7.7-magnitude earthquake off the west coast of Indonesia on Monday (3.42am today, NZ time).

A group of Australian surfers were forced to climb trees to escape the tsunami.

source: http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/42715 ... wing-quake

Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:37 pm
Truth Seeker

Dondep wrote:

{snip}

Less than 9 Weeks (more likely between 5 and 8 weeks)?
I THINK SO

Which is why I'm posting the following q&a regarding the situation to unfold in less than 9 weeks (allegedly):

Will the 7 of 10 separate the east and west parts of the US completely, from the Gulf of Mexico to the Canadian border? If yes, will the divide within the US be impassable other than via aircraft, at least in the short run? Will Portland OR and Seattle WA be affected greatly during the 7 of 10? ex: sloshing from the Pacific, as in Vancouver? I have read alot of information and it is not clear to me yet.

"Due to the rise in sea level to 675 feet within two years after the pole shift, the N American continent will appear to be two separate land masses in the future. The 7 of 10 will not effect this change, but will tear most bridges on the Mississippi River when the New Madrid adjusts. This will of course affect travel and distribution of goods, but in that the Mississippi employs barges, a workaround will be arranged quickly enough. But after the pole shift the eastern half of the continent will certainly be more isolated. Travel across the widened seaway by boat, across the flooded Mississippi Valley by barge, and by foot through the swampy land of what is now northern Illinois will certainly be possible. After the New Madrid adjusts, those living in the US should be considering their proximity to loved ones, in this light, the travel restrictions being considered a wake-up call re what is coming if nothing else.

In describing the 7 of 10 scenarios, we do not detail every minor quake or every point where a minor tsunami might be generated. The 7 of 10 scenarios did not even include the major quakes in Japan, which are predicted to be in the range of magnitude 9's. Nor did they include the tsunami that large quakes in Japan always involve, which we have recently stated could be considered to be as high as 150 feet for the South Island quakes. After the New Madrid adjusts the West Coast adjusts, as we have stated. We have not detailed this, as compared to the New Madrid this is minor. All the fault lines closely watched on the West Coast will adjust, the volcanoes nervously watched will erupt, and certainly the waters off the coast will be choppy if not generating some minor tsunami during the plate adjustments. The West Coast of the US is alert and guarded in this regard, as is Japan. They anticipate this type of activity, and will be alert to signs that a quake or eruption or tsunami is pending. Thus, we focus on the larger changes, and in warning those areas that will not receive such services from their governments."

The areas in light red are currently dry land, but will be flooded following the New Madrid 'adjustment' - permanently. The dark red is existing waterways, namely the Great Lakes and Hudson Bay. Notice the area includes large parts of Canada, so I would urge anyone living in those light red areas to be prepared to move to safety after the mega-quakes hit the northern Japanes islands, which in turn follow the ones that hit the southern islands.

Don, perhaps I am wrong but from the way I interpreted the above quoted ZT, the flooding will occur AFTER the poleshift due to the melting polar caps and not after the new madrid adjustment. The above map is indicating how the region will look within 2 yrs after the poleshift. At my current location in Michigan is 683 ft above sea level, its going to be close call!

Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:36 am
GT Truther

Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:05 am
GT Truther

Linn, The core of Earth is ringing like a bell caused by the amount of Quakes in Sumatera Region (1) :
Code:
25-OCT-2010 14:42:22 -3.46 100.08 7.5 14.2 SOUTHERN SUMATERA, INDONESIA

25-OCT-2010 15:21:13 -3.41 99.89 5.0 31.6 SOUTHWEST OF SUMATERA, INDONESIA

25-OCT-2010 22:59:53 -3.28 100.50 6.2 21.5 SOUTHERN SUMATERA, INDONESIA

25-OCT-2010 22:10:03 -2.84 99.99 4.9 19.8 SOUTHERN SUMATERA, INDONESIA

25-OCT-2010 19:37:30 -2.98 100.39 6.1 22.9 SOUTHERN SUMATERA, INDONESIA

26-OCT-2010 10:00:10 -2.75 99.89 4.4 12.4 SOUTHERN SUMATERA, INDONESIA

26-OCT-2010 08:53:16 -3.56 99.88 4.9 28.0 SOUTHWEST OF SUMATERA, INDONESIA

26-OCT-2010 03:28:33 -3.16 100.44 4.9 39.8 SOUTHERN SUMATERA, INDONESIA

Also the Media is using the Words " Quake Wave" (2) instead of Tsunami.

References:
(1)
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

(2)
See:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010 ... 047997.htm

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:07 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Currently in my area some strange weather has been occurring this morning. Tornado warnings have been issued for 7 counties at the same time in southern lower Michigan! The sirens have been going off for the last 2 hrs straight! I have been a native to the area all my life and have never seen this happen before!

Millions Could be Without Power in Midwest Next Few Days

The strongest storm system to hit the Midwest in years will blast through the region over the next couple of days. Power outages were already reported in parts of Missouri, Illinois and Kentucky early Tuesday morning, and these are only the beginning. Winds will continue strengthening across a large swath stretching from the Dakotas to Michigan and Ohio today.

source: http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/news/s ... -aim-f.asp

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:39 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

Geesus. I felt that shaking during the night on Sunday (EDT) in northeast North America.... just before dawn.

It was a very steady, low-key but continuous vibration that continued for what seemed like several minutes, and caught my attention in the darkness. I could feel it through the mattress, on our second floor. It was the persistence of it that caught my attention and I made a mental note to check the USGS site when I got up later, before dozing off again.

Didn’t see anything particularly interesting on the site Monday a.m., so I figured the rumble must have been below the magnitude +1 required to be noted on their site map.

But yes, this isn’t good.

Recall, the reason the MSM may not have twigged on the seriousness of the damage in Indonesia yet is that the Indonesian communications/power may be out in the worst-hit places – and so there’s no video uploaded yet of the worst damage. Remember: “if it bleeds, it leads.” The media won’t latch on until they’ve got something “new and wow” to show on air. Might take a day or more, which is another problem to consider when a Big One hits: your communications go down bigtime. And, like the shaking I felt, without access to external communications who can tell how widespread the damage is from within the active zone?

This just in, from USA TODAY:

USA Today wrote:
A day after the 7.7-magnitude quake struck 13 miles beneath the ocean floor, rescuers were still struggling to get to the Mentawai islands — which are closest to the epicenter — because of strong winds and rough seas on the way to the islands that can only be reached by a 12-hour boat ride.

Indonesian volcano erupts, tsunami kills 113 http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2010-10-26-indonesia-earthquake_N.htm

Regards,

:candle :candle :candle

Selene

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:57 am
GT Truther

Hmmm... :hmm :hmm :hmm

I've just clicked back onto the Seismograph YouTube that Lynwood posted, out of idle curiosity to see how many people have viewed it since this morning, when the counter showed 302 views at 6:05 am EDT when Lynn posted.

12 hours later: It now shows only 61 views..... I confirmed this by looking at my previous '302' tab and reloading it at 6:48 p.m. Says: 61 views That is:

Move on, sheeple, this isn't important. No one cares. Nothing interesting here...Don't watch.

:sheep, :sheep, :sheep

Curious.

EDIT: Gosh. At 7:06 p.m., about nine minutes after this post, the counter now shows: 311 views (+5 for the last 12 hours?)..... Thanks guys. Glad to know 'someone' is paying attention...nah. But it's just my screwy computer, right? :yamon

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:57 pm
GT Truther

This just in from The Atlantic online, and piqued my curiousity because of what we know about past ET interference with our (er, the PTB's) nukes:

Marc Ambinder, politics editor of The Atlantic, wrote:
Failure Shuts Down Squadron of Nuclear Missiles
OCT 26 2010, 4:36 PM ET

President Obama was briefed this morning on an engineering power failure at F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Wyoming that took 50 nuclear intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs), one-ninth of the U.S. missile stockpile, temporarily offline on Saturday.

The base is a main locus of the United States' strategic nuclear forces. The 90th Missile Wing, headquartered there, controls 150 Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic nuclear missiles. They're on full-time alert and are housed in a variety of bunkers across the base.
On Saturday morning, according to people briefed on what happened, a squadron of ICBMs suddenly dropped down into what's known as "LF Down" status, meaning that the missileers in their bunkers could no longer communicate with the missiles themselves.

... as more and more missiles began to display error settings, they decided to take off-line all five LCCs that the malfunctioning center was connected to. That left 50 missiles in the dark.

Commanders at the Air Force Base sent warning notices to colleagues at the country's two other nuclear missile command centers, as well as the to the National Military Command Center in Washington. At that point, they did not know what was causing the failure, and they did not know whether other missile systems were experiencing similar symptoms.
The defense official said that there had not been a power failure, though the official acknowledged that that explanation had made its way through public affairs channels. Engineers working on the system presented a draft of their initial findings late this afternoon, the official said.
"We've never had something as big as this happen," a military officer who was briefed on the incident said. Occasionally, one or two might blink out, the officer said, and several warheads are routinely out of service for maintenance. At an extreme, "[w]e can deal with maybe 5, 6, or 7 at a time, but we've never lost complete command and control and functionality of 50 ICBMs."
The cause of the failure remains unknown, although it is suspected to be a breach of underground cables deep beneath the base, according to a senior military official.
It is next to impossible for these systems to be hacked, so the military does not believe the incident was caused by malicious actors. A half dozen individual silos were affected by Saturday's failure.

from http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... les/65207/

Dex, do you know anything about this? I suspect aliens caused this, though for what reason I have no clue, and of course I asked NL/ZT about this to see if they have a logical explanation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those people with smartphones (either iPhone or Android apps), there's a new app called "Quake Watch". It gives the latest, the biggest, and the closest earthquakes, as well as tsunamis. There's a breakdown too on a global map so you can see at a glance where the latest quakes are occurring, either those over 2.5mag, 4.5, or 6. It also walks the user through subscribing to the USGS's "Earthquake Notification Service", which any computer user can do by going to

https://sslearthquake.usgs.gov/ens/

and signing up. You can adjust the settings for whatever magnitude you want to be notified for; the default is 6.0 mag. daytime and 6.5 nighttime (I changed mine to 6.0 24 hrs. a day; just because it's night is no reason to think a 6.0 isn't big enough).

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Indonesia!!!

as if ongoing events are 'not bad enough' there is this...

its best to read the entire thread - although this references a
prediction made by Blair Robertson others add extra comments too...

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/13544.html

This is Blair's website... http://blairrobertson.com/blog/

Mount Merapi in Kaliadem, Yogyakarta, Indonesia is now erupting and I
predict that it will have a major catastrophic eruption shortly.

Last year I predicted that a volcanic eruption in the Pacific Rim
would be the cause of a global cooling effect. This is it.

Major plumes of ash will result from this eruption. The ash will
circumnavigate the world and will bring about a global cooling effect,
as predicted last year. This will take a bit of time to have it’s
effect, but will likely take place in the next few weeks.

I pray I am wrong on this, although unfortunately, it seems unlikely.

-----------------------------------

Simon (with thoughts of the looming webbot tipping point date) :scared

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:17 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:

:heart Simon!

I remember this feeling well when East Texas and I both lost our oil business jobs many years ago.

It sounds like you have a good attitude and know that something that suits you to a T will come along! :candle

It didn't seem that way for us for a really long time and then, bingo, up popped a job at Texas A&M University and the rest is history. This "temporary" job allowed him to retire 5 years ago from the State of Texas with 20 years of service! :lol

So ya never know what may be lurking just right around the corner for you! :wavey

Thanks Blue.

Am waiting on news of another postition, meanwhile the situation in Indonesia is far far more serious.

Simon

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:23 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Am waiting on news of another postition, meanwhile the situation in Indonesia is far far more serious.

:heart

Yep, I've been posting the earthquake and volcano eruption in the Breaking News section. Serious, indeed. Not to mention the cholera outbreaks in Nigeria and Haiti as well.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:11 am
GT Truther

A couple of days ago I mentioned that Patrick Geryl forecasted a coronal mass ejection for Oct. 27, I heard that on a Clif High radio interview a while back. (I might have remembered the details wrong but I had the date stored in my calendar) Earlier today (Oct. 28) according to spaceweather.com there was a Giant Sun Twister, 350,000 km high. A twisted filament of magnetism on the sun untwisted. This is just what Geryl is talking about, magnetic lines of force getting twisted around the Sun and at regular intervals it untwists them.
He thinks the human species will be wiped out in December 2012 when the Sun does a major untwisting, causing a poleshift and the recharging of the Earth's magnetosphere.
I would still like to think Geryl and the others predicting doom and gloom are wrong. Maybe the really bad stuff can be stopped or the effects reduced by higher powers, what David Wilcock calls Management.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:18 am
GT Truther

DonD wrote:

Dex, do you know anything about this? I suspect aliens caused this, though for what reason I have no clue, and of course I asked NL/ZT about this to see if they have a logical explanation.

You can...Think like God. Most of us are alert to building events in the world. That's all that's required. What we lack.. is knowing what kind of conversations occurred in these silos and elsewhere.

Dex

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:09 am
GT Truther

Rick Hunter wrote:
A couple of days ago I mentioned that Patrick Geryl forecasted a coronal mass ejection for Oct. 27, I heard that on a Clif High radio interview a while back. (I might have remembered the details wrong but I had the date stored in my calendar) Earlier today (Oct. 28) according to spaceweather.com there was a Giant Sun Twister, 350,000 km high. A twisted filament of magnetism on the sun untwisted. This is just what Geryl is talking about, magnetic lines of force getting twisted around the Sun and at regular intervals it untwists them.
He thinks the human species will be wiped out in December 2012 when the Sun does a major untwisting, causing a poleshift and the recharging of the Earth's magnetosphere.
I would still like to think Geryl and the others predicting doom and gloom are wrong. Maybe the really bad stuff can be stopped or the effects reduced by higher powers, what David Wilcock calls Management.

Thanks Rick,

I was looking online all day today for some sort of confirmation as to whether Geryl had been right.

In many ways however it would have been better if he hadn't :shakehead - as it means that the other things he says may also be accurate. :scared

Maybe he is predicting what will prove to be a 'worst case scenario', anyway, as we approach Clif's November tipping point we now have other things to erm 'look forward' to... :(

Simon

Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:14 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next