It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
Related:
... It ends in Franken Berry: (1)
Quote:
Beck touts stockpiling food to prepare for vague "catastrophic event" that might be coming

From the November 5 edition of Premiere Radio Networks' The Glenn Beck Program:

more at:
(1)
http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201011050026

:whistle

Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:24 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I would not use Beck to help sell your point Recall, he's as loonie as a three dollar bill :roll :crazy

recall15 wrote:
Related:
Quote:
Beck touts stockpiling food to prepare for vague "catastrophic event" that might be coming

more at:
(1)

Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:02 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: Inflation? I don't know who this is, but he or she has an interesting perspective on the matter...Dex)

Plainly, we need to end the Fed. We have the only central bank in the world which is unaccountable to anyone but its share-holders, all of whom are super-rich banks. The President, Congress, the Supreme Court, and the entire world can oppose Bernanke, but only his council of bankers–who will be getting the money, to be clear–can gainsay this move.

Yet, the history of the world is replete with the use of information to change things. We are in a battle for the future: will we keep our freedom, or be forced to live as joyless drones in a globally grey world?

Here is a battleplan which I have come up with:
http://www.goodnessmovement.com/files/D ... %20two.pdf

It should appeal to Republicans and Democrats alike, if they actually grasp what I am trying to do.

Email me if you have feedback. It’s at the end.

These problems can be solved. People forget that the inflation of the Weimar Republic was intentional government policy, and that it wiped out the debts of the German government and their large industry. Once that had been done, Hjalmar Schacht simply revalued the mark, and by the late 1920’s, their economy was humming.

I have roughly the same idea, but want to do it with transparency, and in a manner which HELPS rather than hurts the average American. You will note, too, that there is nothing punitive in here. I don’t resent wealth: I simply want to fix problems, such that we all live well.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:44 am
GT Truther

The link didn't work for me Dex, might be a problem on my end because I'm just using an old android phone. I found goodnessmovement.com just typing in the url.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:03 am
Site Admin

Rick Hunter wrote:
The link didn't work for me Dex, might be a problem on my end because I'm just using an old android phone. I found goodnessmovement.com just typing in the url.

I fixed the link in Dex's post, the proper link is

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
I would not use Beck to help sell your point Recall, he's as loonie as a three dollar bill :roll :crazy

recall15 wrote:
Related:
Quote:

more at:
(1)

Well, L2L, much as I share your – ermm – scepticism about Glenn Beck (I think he is a clever demagogue who plans to run for [dictator] in 2012....) I must say that in this case his grasp of the issue here is not too shabby.

The concerns of his well-placed friend are quite real. Right now the world’s financial structure is a house of cards with one card too many. It’s not a question of if it will collapse, but only of when.

The potentially critical role that China could play in swinging the balance here (along with other unknown but destabilizing scenarios) is very real. And if crunch comes, yes, food will be crunched. No one is irresponsible for advocating some self-sufficiency these days, Beck or not.

This is not a drill. In my opinion, the U.S. need to manoeuver for a stronger negotiating position vis a vis China is the primary reason for the U.S.’s new affection for India – China’s ancient nemesis. Only this morning, the U.S. announced its support for a permanent seat on the UN Security Council for India – a sure “2nd vote” for anything the U.S. wants later. The billions in trade agreements, etc, are just so much smokescreen for what is in reality already a fact: business is moving to outsource from India in droves. The volume – as MT7 pointed out – is staggering. And all those rumors about gold bullion (or gold-plated tungsten) trading hands, the British Parliament in an uproar, etc...the ol' where there's smoke applies here, I suspect. There's some bigtime rumbling below.

What the U.S. wants – no, desperately needs – now is someone else to buy U.S. Fed debt, since the Chinese now hold the bulk of it. (And boy, are they p*ssed about the prospect of any U.S. dollar devaluation achieved by revaluing their yuan upward. It would, in practical terms, decimate their biggest investment.) So who better to buy in than a newly prosperous, secure India, our new Best Friend?

Beck may be crazy, but he’s not stupid. And he’s got this one right.

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:34 am
GT Truther

These images may be of interest - they are perhaps slightly scary / alarming - albeit less so for those who understand the reasons behind these works of art.

Simon

Quote:
Illustrator, Contactee and ZetaTalk enthusiast, David Dees, has produced several interesting pieces depicting the time of the coming pole shift...

http://www.zetatalk.com/dees.htm

Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:44 pm
GT Truther

If Merapi really does have a magma reservoir three times larger than the Tambora volcano which erupted in 1815 leading to a year or two of major global cooling then its imminent serious eruption could cause the Zetan 7/10 event.

The Tambora eruption was allegedly the largest in the last 10,000 years.

http://notrickszone.com/2010/11/05/der-spiegel-geologists-warn-mega-eruption/

Simon

Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:49 pm
GT Truther

Interesting stuff from Glenn Beck. I'm not all that familiar with him, only that he's some kind of right-wing media bunny on Fox.

The US may be officially the biggest debtor nation -- around $12 trillion and counting, give or take a billion :tounge -- but it's still in a far healthier position than a lot of European countries, in terms of debt-to-Gross Domestic Product ratios.

As long as there are enough taxpayers putting $$$$ into the US treasury's coffers to honour the debt on a regular basis, then creditors (whoever they may be ;) ) will have confidence in loaning money to the US. (I just read that UK financial institutions bought $374 billion of US treasury securities this year, about half of what China bought, apparently).

In the UK, two-thirds of the GILTS (government bonds used to borrow money) are being bought up by UK banks and financial institutions, with only one-third being bought by so-called foreigners. I'm guessing that in the USA, the situation is similar. So, the majority of interest payments to service these loans is ironically going to US Banks and other financial institutions, many of which were "bailed out" in 2008, and not to China or Japan.

-----------------------------
Cheers for posting that collapsing harbour footage, Dex. Someone's got one helluva mess to clear up there.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:50 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
These images may be of interest - they are perhaps slightly scary / alarming - albeit less so for those who understand the reasons behind these works of art.

Simon

Quote:
Illustrator, Contactee and ZetaTalk enthusiast, David Dees, has produced several interesting pieces depicting the time of the coming pole shift...

http://www.zetatalk.com/dees.htm

An evocative close-up picture of a hybrid with the big blue eyes. I can't imagine one getting his or her fingers dirty in the veg patch though. :yamon

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:05 pm
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
OK, once again I don't get it. I read Don's explanation that the right wing media grabbed hold of a report involving the testimony of an anonymous Indian source that doesn't deserve to be considered valid. The 43 (or is it 34) warships accompanying Obama sounds ridiculous for a visit to India.

But then I read recalls post of Nancy's Zetas that expresses the idea that there will in fact be 43 (34?) warships nearby during Obama's trip to India.

As I understand it, the zetas have the ability to know things we don't, such as what will accompany Obama on his India trip.

So if only one or two warships go with Obama, does this mean the Zeta info is bogus?

I have been waiting to see if the 7 event happens in the next few weeks, but is the Zeta post about 43 warships accompanying Pres O an early indication of the value of the Zeta source of info?

First a quick note on the warships, and then on to Glenn Beck;

Yes, the zetas have confirmed that it is 34 ships - they specifically repeated that number, which has been bandied about in the press. However...... They are going to assist in the evacuation of the coastal areas, just as one would expect - if in fact the other portion of the zetas' claim is true, which is that Obama is using the trip to cover for many meetings with the other heads of state while arranging for them all to assist each other to relocate the evacuees that will be fleeing a sinking Singapore, Jakarta, and many other populous coastal communities in the populous Muslim state of Indonesia (pop. larger than a quarter-BILLION and roughly half of that on the island of Java alone). That's a lot of people that would have to be evacuated, though many will be able to simply go up higher into the mountains to avoid the flooding. That's a fate tantamount to total evacuation in the event this is a true scenario, because I can't imagine the urban hordes taking root on the steep hillsides and mountainsides in what amounts to wilderness. The prediction seems to be happening right now though, before our very eyes, even as I type this.

BTW midnight, my reference to "one or two ships" has to do with the fact that only a single (but at least one was verified) warship sent to the region in advance of Obama's trip. Now there could be more, but certainly not enough to keep the Pentagon spokesman from snickering during his news conference. However, the plans for 34 ships to be in the region sometime FOLLOWING Obama's arrival (it's all in the timing) is a plan confirmed by the zetas, and for a logical purpose. If in fact the area will be undergoing a trauma such as has been outlined, this is in fact what we should expect to take place. (And very importantly, letting the other Asian leaders know that the US will not be taking any of those refugees home to America.) Nevertheless it betrays the fact that Obama knows, and at least we here on the 'fringe forums' will be aware that there is more than what the eye shows. Much more.....the implications are astounding.

Now as for Mr. Beck; you're right, mjc, in fact, spot-on with the term "right-wing bunny". LMAO! He DOES resemble a giant rabbit sometimes, with those specs and that faux air of earnestness, as if he's really some mental giant.

I was the one that asked the following question and the answer was posted both on the weekly ZT and this week's newsletter:

But what does this matter when there is a cover-up? The establishment does not want the fact that Planet X is near the Sun to be a focus. NASA is given free rein to make claims about the Sun, and those that cooperate with this line are not harassed and suppressed as our message has been. Beyond the fact that ZetaTalk is considered to have integrity and accuracy, and would encourage the public to think of themselves as responsible for their own survival, is the reality of the Puppet Master's situation. It is the middle man who fears exposure of their participation in the cover-up, and the Puppet Master can always find new middle men to assist him in his asset management. The Puppet Master wants strong survival communities, and failure to inform the public, which thus cannot prepare, stands in the way of this agenda. As to the additional information the Puppet Master seeks from ourselves, for his own use, we have explained that this will not be provided until the information can also be disseminated to the common man, simultaneously. This requires something like a TV broadcast.

Meanwhile, yet again in the same week ending on October 23, 2010 we have this report that Glen Beck from Fox News has suddenly started advising his listeners to get emergency food-stuffs for End Times preparation! Seems the Puppet Master has been busy!

Question: This week the controversial TV personality Glenn Beck abruptly shifted from advertising gold to advertising emergency food-stuffs, and talking about "being prepared". I only know this because I watched a clip of him courtesy of Fox News' arch-nemesis, MSNBC, who jeered at the whole concept of preparing for "end times". It was so saddening; here is Fox, the mouthpiece of the conservative elite who are already halfway to their bunkers, letting one of its stars publicly encourage "end-times preparation", while the choice of the "mainstream" media (CNN and MSNBC in the US) is to jeer at such preparation. What's wrong with this picture?

ZetaTalk Comment 10/23/2010: Making the leap, is one way to describe what Beck has done. As he is considered by most of the world to be somewhat crazy, making statements without basis and extreme statements at that, highly emotional, this is not anticipated to be a shock. How does one move from being ultra-right, supporting the cover-up and the former Bush administration to the nth degree in the past, to being an advocate for the truth! Murdock has been asked by the Puppet Master to do so, as Nancy knows as she met with him re this. Get crazy Beck to make the leap. Avoid explaining how you got from here to there, as crazy Beck never explains himself. Mission accomplished.

{the above from http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue209.htm }

Does it make logical sense or not? I get the impression that when Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow and Ed Shultz find out enough to comment on it, it'll be too late - in the last weeks, when the thing will be self-evident. Even if Beck is 'crazy', he has enough people who've dimly recognized he's tapped into the real thing, though he leads them blindly, going around in circles in the darkness.

Meanwhile, we have Lord James of Blackheath to thank for broaching the delicate subject of Vatican money (according to the deduction made by Lord James) coming to the rescue of the United Kingdom; this said while addressing his peers on the floor of the House of Lords just the other day, because he couldn't get the Prime Minister to take a phone call from the 'Foundation [Planet] X' that's trying to give the gov't. 17 billion pounds worth of gold bullion. A billion, a bullion, what's it all matter now, they reason (rightly so, too); our souls aren't worth hoarding it any longer, though the word hasn't reached down to all the middlemen yet, who are hoarding it in a vain attempt to save themselves ---- all the while not realizing that the commercial trade aroused by inserting that kind of currency into the economy could well help lift that same economy out of the paralysis it's in, at least until the last weeks are upon us.
Pausing......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I CAN HAZ.. OH, YOU GET IT. (nom nom nom)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:54 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

What is this???
Any of you GT'ers hear about this website??

http://www.newrealitytransmission.com/

11-11-10 is right around the corner

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:19 am
Profile WWW

L2L wrote:
Rick Hunter wrote:

That link is still defunct. Any help there Dex or L2L on the page where it is referenced? Is it in the web page or the Blog?

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
L2L wrote:
Rick Hunter wrote:

That link is still defunct. Any help there Dex or L2L on the page where it is referenced? Is it in the web page or the Blog?

Go here

http://www.goodnessmovement.com/files/Download/

From the list pick

saving america--How our financial system is stabilized.pdf

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I thought there was a no-fly zone due to volcanic ash into Jakarta - er - how did Obama arrive there then? :hmm

Avid

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:44 am
Site Admin

avid wrote:
I thought there was a no-fly zone due to volcanic ash into Jakarta - er - how did Obama arrive there then? :hmm

Avid

Here ya go, Avid:

Volcanic ash prompted international airlines to cancel dozens of flights to and from Jakarta over the weekend but on Monday, operations at Halim International Airport returned to normal.

http://channel6newsonline.com/2010/11/u-s-president-obama-to-visit-indonesia-despite-volcano-threat/

Magic pixie dust - not volcanic ash! ;)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:04 am
GT Truther

Post Re: What is this???
L2L wrote:
Any of you GT'ers hear about this website??

http://www.newrealitytransmission.com/

11-11-10 is right around the corner

L2L, this is what Dan_B advocated a few years ago -- positive thoughts to change our future, minus Enya blaring away in the background, of course. That "Sail Away" song of hers drives me round the bend. :lol Visualization can definitely help in self-hypnosis, but I'd be surprised if these folks at realitytransmission can alter reality in a few days time.

Have you joined up to realitytransmission, L2L? If you have, just don't picture Freddy Krueger in the middle of that consciousness vortex, whatever you do. Kidding.;)

----------------------------------------
I think I typed media bunny, Don. :lol It's my fancy way of saying teleprompter monkey. However, having watched a bit of Glenn Beck on youtube, he does seem to have a lot of thoughts bubbling away in that head of his, unlike many fronting shows on western television, so maybe me labelling him a media bunny was a bit unfair. Blubbering live on air due to some exaggerated sense of patriotism should be banned though. :tounge

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:20 am
GT Truther

Department of Hmmmm.... :hmm :hmm :hmm

Here’s an intriguing screen capture from the inimitable Glenn Beck Show last evening (shown in this morning’s Huffington Post):

Notice the label beside that little countdown/reveal thingy in the lower right?

It says: Puppet Master Revealed

Puppet Master. Where have we heard that term before? Who “invented” it, referring to a hidden PTB?

Why, indeed, a little old lady in Wisconsin who talks to ET’s.....!

Could it be that more people are paying careful attention to her Zetas than will admit publically?

Nah. Of course not.

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:44 am
GT Truther

Re: What is this???
mjc wrote:
L2L wrote:
That "Sail Away" song of hers drives me round the bend. :lol :tounge

Ok, the Message is in Plain Sight "in the Lyrics of Sail Away/ Enya Song!

But the trick is visualize these places!, to trigger the message from you sub...-mind!

This will help!
ie:

The Message is: Go Away from the Shores from all these World places!
Find the Mountains!. Find your safe place! Now!

Edit to add:
Where in the World are all those places mentioned in the Song?
http://summerstorm.net/music/orinocoflow.html

:puter

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:53 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Don your response certainly makes one sit back and reflect :hmm

MJC, no I did not sign up I just stumbled across it that site today..

Selene great catch on Beck, another thing that makes one say hmmmmmmmm :hmm

Recall thanks for that it explains that site a bit better :clap

Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:37 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Department of Hmmmm.... :hmm :hmm :hmm

Selene

OMG WTF?!?! :huh on national T.V. :awe

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:39 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

As the ancient texts declare, "If you would speak with the gods you must first learn the language of the gods."

DNA, the ancient cabalistic "Tree Of Life" portrayed in the Biblical Torah, is now coming to be viewed as a live vibrating structure, rather than a fixed tape recording. Many modern scientists, regard DNA as a shimmering, waveform configuration, able to be modified by light, radiation, magnetic fields or sonic pulses. The legacy of Thoth/Enoch suggests this "language of Light", the harmonic science of the ancients, could actually affect DNA.

Continued...

http://www.lightparty.com/Spirituality/ ... Radar.html

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:07 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

<snip>

Yes, the zetas have confirmed that it is 34 ships - they specifically repeated that number, which has been bandied about in the press. However...... They are going to assist in the evacuation of the coastal areas, just as one would expect - if in fact the other portion of the zetas' claim is true, which is that Obama is using the trip to cover for many meetings with the other heads of state while arranging for them all to assist each other to relocate the evacuees that will be fleeing a sinking Singapore, Jakarta, and many other populous coastal communities in the populous Muslim state of Indonesia (pop. larger than a quarter-BILLION and roughly half of that on the island of Java alone). That's a lot of people that would have to be evacuated, though many will be able to simply go up higher into the mountains to avoid the flooding. That's a fate tantamount to total evacuation in the event this is a true scenario, because I can't imagine the urban hordes taking root on the steep hillsides and mountainsides in what amounts to wilderness. The prediction seems to be happening right now though, before our very eyes, even as I type this.

<cut>

Don, if Merapi having a major eruption proves to be part of the 7/10 event then is it not possible that there will be few survivors to rescue?

Ghastly thought, but I see it as being a 'possible'.

Simon - hoping for lots of smaller eruptions instead.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:26 pm
GT Truther

More hmmmm....

First, October 23rd, at a Wyoming Air Force Base, communication to 50
missiles was disabled for 45 minutes:

Next, November 9th, just north of Catalina Island, 35 miles off the coast,
very visible from Los Angeles at 5pm RUSH HOUR

Thinking out loud, I would think that "capabilities" are being demonstrated
without loss-of-life -- in the global checkmate.

EDIT to add:

It took only a few minutes for MSM to call it a "contrail from a jet"

Mystery Solved? Missile Launch Could Be a Jet Contrail (ya riiiiight)
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/ ... -contrail/

Watch the video, that was no contrail.

Another EDIT to add:

Now they attempt to pass it off as "accidental skywriting" here:
http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/aero ... ile-at-all

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:09 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next