It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:06 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
This is just :crazy

Google road tests driverless cars

Monday, October 11, 2010 » 09:44am

Google Inc says it has begun road-testing cars that steer, stop and start without a human driver.

Google Inc is road-testing cars that steer, stop and start without a human driver, the company says.

The cars have travelled a total of 225,300km on major California roads without much human intervention, according to a posting Saturday on Google's corporate blog.

The goal is to 'help prevent traffic accidents, free up people's time and reduce carbon emissions', project leader Sebastian Thrun wrote in the blog post.

It's not the first signal that Google wants to change how people get from place to place. In a speech September 29 before the Techcrunch 'Disrupt' conference, Google CEO Eric Schmidt said 'your car should drive itself. It just makes sense'.

'It's a bug that cars were invented before computers,' Schmidt said.

The New York Times published a report on the development earlier on Sunday.

The Mountainview, California-based technology giant has sent seven test cars a total of 1,600km without a human touching the controls at all, the New York Times reported.

The cars know speed limits, traffic patterns and road maps. They use video cameras, radar sensors and lasers to detect other cars, Thrun's posting says.

Driving between Northern California and Southern California, the cars have navigated San Francisco's Lombard Street, Los Angeles' Hollywood Boulevard and the Pacific Coast Highway, the blog says.

Engineers consider the cars safer because they react more quickly than humans, the New York Times said. It said Google has not revealed how it hopes to profit from the research.

The cars are never unmanned, Thrun wrote. He said a back-up driver is always behind the wheel to monitor the software.

It says the technology is being developed by scientists who were involved in an earlier set of unmanned car races organised by the government's Defence Advance Research Projects Agency.

what will D.A.R.P.A. think of next?

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/OddSpot/2010/10/11/Google_road_tests_driverless_cars_524386.html

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:08 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

(snip - fulcanelli)

Incidentally, the "black triangle craft" are interestingly in a different category than the earlier flying saucers were, and my own belief - I'm happy to be proved wrong, but it hasn't happened yet - is that they are the products of more advanced reverse-engineering that took place at the Ranch (Area 51). They rarely are able to exhibit any demonstrable powers that transcend human understanding of physics, whereas 'true' UFOs have boggled the minds of most observers.....the Phoenix 'Lights', for instance, appeared to be stretched out along the edge of a craft that had to have been miles across in size, and the "black triangles" may be large but not THAT large. It's quite possible they're extraterrestrial in origin, but I don't think they are. Not just because NL/ZT claims they aren't, but because they always seem to be in a category by themselves, not included in the accounts of saucers, of the "cigar-shaped" craft, or even the recent sightings of huge craft appearing over large urban areas that are claimed to be sending warnings to the inhabitants of cities that face major earth-changing drama.

Hey Don... What category would you put these babies in?

(For those who haven't seen Alison Kruse's YT channel "seeingUFOsPA", there's quite a few videos worth watching, there...)

Re the Pole Shift, if it is indeed just around the corner, what would stop the PTB from launching a few nukes to do-away with the pesky survivalist top-siders (from the comfort and protection of their underground bunkers, of course)? Assuming that many of the world's nuclear weapon launch facilities would likely become non-functional, after a pole shift, why not let a few rip (possibly preceded by the use of tactical EMPs)? ... or perhaps one of the many non-nuclear culling methods, such as sending military thugs top-side, post-shift, to "sweep and clear" habitable zones?

I'm curious, as I don't believe all the Elite bunkers would become "death traps", as has been speculated by some. Any armed top-side survivors wouldn't seem to have much of a chance, against the professional killing squads of TPTB.

Or would they start "playing nice", post-shift?

Regards,
fulcanelli

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:18 pm
GT Truther

fulcanelli wrote:
Hey Don... What category would you put these babies in?

{video of "Fastwalkers" referenced here}

The category of "billions of off-world observers from around the universe", monitoring one of the universe's great case studies in soul cultivation - a classic 'hothouse'. Just my too sense, might be non-sense though. The important thing is, they only disturb the truly curious but not the vast majority of humanity.

fulcanelli wrote:

Re the Pole Shift, if it is indeed just around the corner, what would stop the PTB from launching a few nukes to do-away with the pesky survivalist top-siders (from the comfort and protection of their underground bunkers, of course)? Assuming that many of the world's nuclear weapon launch facilities would likely become non-functional, after a pole shift, why not let a few rip (possibly preceded by the use of tactical EMPs)? ... or perhaps one of the many non-nuclear culling methods, such as sending military thugs top-side, post-shift, to "sweep and clear" habitable zones?

For one, 'they' (the PTB) aren't really interested in senseless murder for the sake of merely getting rid of 'pesky survivalists'; their first goal is to survive themselves and not be forced to put forth an effort to save the 'useless eaters' in the masses. If they were convinced the "pesky topsiders" were actually a danger to their existence, to their ability to 'get away with it', then they might be tempted to extraordinary means to pre-empt said topsiders from doing anything to endanger their security - though even THAT would not extend to nuclear means. Which brings up another point.....

Another point is that the 'nuclear option' has been demonstrated to be totally unworkable if only for the fact that enough evidence has been made plainly evident by ET to let the human authorities know unequivocally that they won't stand for any nuclear 'missteps'. Do you recall the Air Force witness testimony of only last week? Speaking of the same incidences that Dex has detailed over the years, not to mention individual testimony recounted in dozens of 'ufer' books that describe in detail how UFOs demonstrated in no uncertain terms over the Minot and Malmstrom air force bases that they would not tolerate nuclear "incidents"?

Side note; the bunker system(s) for the european elite is/are armed with defensive weapons, though not of the nuclear type. Here's one of them, in fact:

fulcanelli wrote:

I'm curious, as I don't believe all the Elite bunkers would become "death traps", as has been speculated by some. Any armed top-side survivors wouldn't seem to have much of a chance, against the professional killing squads of TPTB.

Or would they start "playing nice", post-shift?

Some time ago, in fact over 2 years ago, I went into some detail as to the difference between the DUMB (Deep Underground Military Bases) bunkers and the 'newer', hastily-remade shallow bunkers from the WWII era that have been retro-fitted and hardened in light of the realization the Maji came to that the deeper bunkers would inevitably become "death traps" in the mega-quakes expected soon. Not only were the lies of the STS ETs laid bare when Majestic, frustrated from many years of being unable to reverse-engineer the essentials of the flying saucer propulsion and navigation systems (though they've done a fair enough job with the aerodynamics), finally packed away those flying saucers they had formerly kept at Area 51 and sent them to storage in Utah; they became acutely pronounced when the illegitimate regime of Supervisor Cheney and Puppet Bush actively began using the CoG system (Continuity of Government) in the wake of the 9/11 terror project and discovered to their chagrin that many of their bureaucrats were dying mysteriously in the DUMBs. So, not only were the DUMBs ready-made tectonic tombs, they were also vulnerable to deadly gases that seep into deep underground cavities, man-made or natural. STS ETs cackled in delight, and the surviving Maji ordered an extensive overhaul of their system. In Europe, this meant restoring not only the shallow bunkers in western Europe, but also former Soviet bunkers in the Czech republic, one of which is far larger than the one I was originally made aware of (the one in the West was built to sustain the 300 Most Important Families, and one of the Czech locations is now large enough to house over 5,000). The level of activity was quite high this time last year, when they were still prepping it for expected 9+ earthquakes, which were anticipated as early as April of this year. The officials responsible for upgrading it were anxious that the WWII-era bunkers were being serviced by air shafts which they felt weren't "up to the job"; up to what job, you ask? Well, at this point, if you have to ask, there's no answer that would convince you.

As to what the PTB have planned now, many of them have resigned themselves to having to ride this out just like the rest of us, though many feel that they've paid for the best bodyguard/mercenary army money can buy. The problem is, they can't really rely on them. What's going to happen when the chips are down, and money can't buy anything? Many of those 'mercenaries' aren't stupid, either, and have families.....even their current employers realize that maybe they need to start acting "STO", hence the many many billionaires and millionaires giving their golden nest eggs away lately. CNN even had a special segment on this recent phenomenon they ran several times only weeks ago. Sorry, but it won't work.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

(Hey! Lets enjoy our expected upcoming) visit with super advanced extraterrestrial life forms in 2012 from Galaxy Abell 1835 IR1916, 13.2 billion light years from earth?

It is the furthest galaxy from the earth. It was formed roughly 700 million years after the big bang.

The life forms in this Galaxy is invisible. They harness gravity waves. They live simultaneously in matter and anti-matter universes. They exchange lives between dimensions without a reboot or death as we know.

The UFOs span across the ten dimensions. They travel into Hyperspace and are guided from the chilled universe below the Hyperspace.

They communicate via integrated consciousness. They harness zero point energy from quantum vacuum. They defy the chaotic nature of the quantum mechanics. They live in the world of perfect or zero entropy.

They travel by bending space and time and taking short cuts across the higher dimensions. They communicate with telepathy and base their civilization on the principle of the eternal continuity in the singularities of integrated consciousness.

They access the central black holes of every Galaxy and control the fine tuning of the universe. Their civilization prosper in the dark energy. They use time dimensions to create and recreate the formation and reformations of Galaxies, star systems, and Black Holes.

(Note: Sorry, I can't provide a link for you.)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:08 am
GT Truther

Mental Stealth Communication

Scientists now are finding that the stealth continuous communication through gravity waves between living beings and the higher dimensions are facts.

Every Zero Point Energy Module (ZPEM) communicate with the central command and control of all creation. Every Zero Point Energy Module is told what to do every moment. We call it natural instinct of living beings. When a wild animal gives birth, it knows what to do. The new born also knows what to do and where to do.

The ZPEMs have the capabilities to communicate without letting conscious living beings know anything about that communication. Some contemporary physicists believe that the communication happens between the real existence of the ZPEM in the Hyperspace and the physical projection of the ZPEM in the physical universe of ours. That means all of us actually are living in the Hyperspace and our body and physical existence in the physical universe are temporary projections. The projections eventually disappear when the living beings die but the ZPEMs continue in the Hyperspace as well as in other parallel universes through other projections.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:26 am
Site Admin

Don I totally agree with you regarding the Black Triangles, I too think they are reverse engineered...

On another note and I may have missed this, if so I appologize in advance.

This upcoming 7 of 10 event assuming it happens is gonna be a big one, obviously, but does that mean there are still 3 more to come, if so are they as big or bigger than Number 7?

Last question again if you have answered and I missed it sorry but as you know I do NOT follow ZT, have 7 events already occured and if so what were they?

Thanks

Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Afternoon everyone!
The video above is fascinating - all about man-made flying discs. Brills? Good images - some from Brazil where the German technology was continued after WWII.

I've been reading some fascinating posts here - the sun pix are incredible - 10 10 10 12 12!!

Dex - you've just posted some mind-bending stuff - do they interfere with our souls?

Don - if there is a tsunami - we have flat shoreline Nuclear power stations, ie Sizewell B, Sellafield etc. When they are inundated that'll be bye-bye's time for everyone surely? That means noone in the Lake District is safe - even if they live miles from anywhere on the top of a hill like my folks :shakehead

Keep up the fantastic work folks
Avid

Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:28 am
Truth Seeker

http://www.aemet.es/es/eltiempo/observacion/satelite/global?opc2=europa_africa

Greetings. The forum has improved a lot since there is no unnecessary news...

Many times I have wanted to talk and "philosophize" about many things, but my english is very basic and translators are not very good, so it's hard for me to articulate a good conversation in English. It takes me a long time to translate what I mean in the way that I mean ... The google translator is much improved but still lacks.

I want to thank Dondep the time spent to express themselves and, above all, common sense is in everything he says (common sense is the least common of the senses)

With respect to photos of Africa, I have the feeling that these objects are living or have time for here but I do not know who they are. I doubt they're human.

If you look at the pictures in the clouds on the belt of Africa, will form clouds that completely circular and a slightly different shade of gray, and last three o four hours they are des-integrated with the rest (see the pictures on the page of time and give satellite speed to images). One of these clouds was formed in the Pyrenees, last July, and left two hundred liters per square meter in a few hours ... I think they are totally artificial and are part of the technology of weather modification. From there are the hurricanes that go to the Caribbean. But I wonder if "they" will fill the aquifers in Africa before the shift ...

And now I ask the forum what you think of this reflection:

Action-reaction-solution
Thesis-antithesis-synthesis

Humanity (or part thereof, the human with soul inside ...) will evolve into fourth or fifth density.

The intra-extra-aliens who have controlled since the fourth density understand that soon ceased to be invisible to us.

Decide to plan their "come-out" by making it appear that originate outside of space and come to help.

So they create a danger: The New World Order, a control system that wants to kill three-quarters of humanity.

Meanwhile, some UFOs are off nuclear bombs (disclosure project) and suddenly we see in these "fighters for peace in space" as those that can help us stop the New World Order, without knowing that they are the same people or partners of the same people as always have been enslaving us since the invisible (to us) of the fourth density.

A simple idea but it requires a very complicated implementation. Every human involved in this plan (contacted, military, politicals, truth seekers, etc.), not know, do it with sincerity, even if unwittingly, playing with the enemy.

What do you think?

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:13 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
Quote:
Oh My God

Quote:
This is not happening

Quote:
Look at that

Quote:
That is nuts

Quote:
Insane

http://www.youtube.com/user/reperez11#p ... AE5EnobP6E

Edit by L2L to Embed YouTube Video

Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Site Admin

Here are the second & third video's recorded as per Cyberbird's link above as posted by YouTube User reperez11

Nice find Cyberbird :clap :clap

Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
This upcoming 7 of 10 event assuming it happens is gonna be a big one, obviously, but does that mean there are still 3 more to come, if so are they as big or bigger than Number 7?

Last question again if you have answered and I missed it sorry but as you know I do NOT follow ZT, have 7 events already occured and if so what were they?

L2L, the "7 out of 10" refers to a scale, in which "10" is the poleshift and "1" is mint juleps on Miami beach. Supposedly we (Earth and its inhabitants) were somewhere between a "2" and a "3" up until recently....though it took a couple years for the frog to start simmering. We were told that we would hit a "6" by the end of 2008, but nothing seemed to happen.....earth-changes-wise. That's because part of the script called for the devastation of the world economy, a second "Great Depression", which is indeed what happened, though the fall-out from the crash of the stock market took awhile to take hold. The next level, and all future levels up to and including the poleshift, will be based strictly on earth-changes, since the socio-economic conditions predicted years ago by the zetas are now a reality and things aren't expected to get much better before the shift. In other words, no "recovery" from the recession, though the media is doing their damndest to mitigate the misery by trumpeting the 'end of the recession' in June of '09. Yeah, right.

So, if the "10" is the actual poleshift, what constitutes the "7 out of 10"? NL/ZT spelled it out, which I thought I had pasted in recently, but I'll re-post it along with the details that have been added recently. To do that, you should be aware of the holographic presentation that Nancy was taken to see in November of last year. This is how she described what she saw:

"The Mediterranean is shown, while Africa rolls somewhat. This opens up the southern Mediterranean above Algeria such that the Mediterranean floor there is a crumble, not supported. Over to S America the Andes are shown doing mountain building, while some islands in the Caribbean are sinking, their plate pushed under as S America rolls. Then over to India where the western side of India sinks significantly, the plate tipping sideways a bit, raising eastern India during this process. Then islands in Indonesia sink, the plate supporting them sinking more than the surrounding area. Southeastern US is pulled down slightly, while the land just to the west of the Mississippi drops slightly. As the Atlantic rips open, this causes water adjustments. First water rushes from elsewhere to fill the void, then piles up, clashing in the middle, so that a tide rushes toward Europe, assaulting the lowlands there."

In later ZT, responding to various questions during the weekly q&a at the poleshift ning, the following pointed response was made: "We have stated that the 7 of 10 will "shock the world", and this has not yet happened. Each scenario included in the holographic presentation was the final outcome of a plate movement, not every minor quake or adjustment in sea level elevation along the way! We have stated that the 8 of 10 will involve continuous plate movement in some locations, but declined to detail further and for good reason. We cannot get the public to connect with our description of the pole shift, in the main, as they abstract it and do not process the description emotionally. After the 7 of 10 episodes have occurred, we will have your attention, and then we can give details on what is coming next."

Without quoting every single utterance about the "7 of 10 events", the highlights were: a) the sinking of the Indonesian tongue of the Eurasian plate, as it confronts the push of the Indo-Australian plate; b) the mega-quakes of Japan, beginning in the southern islands and moving north, causing a tsunami to rush towards Victoria, on the west coast of Canada and even more importantly, setting off the New Madrid; c) the crushing of the Caribbean plate by the South American plate pushing northward, sinking many of the resort cities; d) the New Madrid Adjustment, which will rip the US in two, starting from the St. Lawrence Seaway and ripping west-south-west into the Black Hills of South Dakota (the path includes where the Minneapolis bridge collapsed, by the way; that was no "crumbling infrastructure" problem), and of course the mega-quake(s) themselves centered on the Mississippi River right in the heart of the US.

Then, just this past weekend, because it wasn't clear which of these events would occur in what sequence, we got some clarity:

"The 7 of 10 scenarios describe plate movements, and for this to occur something has to release the deadlock, the current stalemate where the plates are locked against each other. Once the deadlock is broken and the plates start moving, sliding past each other, new points where the plates are locked against each other develop, but these are weaker locks than the one at present. The current lock, as we have so often stated, is the Indo-Australian Plate which is being driven under the Himalayans. This is no small lock, as the height of the Himalayans attests. Nevertheless, the activity in this region shows this likely to be the first of the 7 of 10 scenarios to manifest. Bangladesh is sinking and the Coral Sea is rising, showing the overall tipping of the Indo-Australian Plate. Now Pakistan is sinking and not draining its floods as it should, while Jakarta on the tongue of Indonesia is also sinking rapidly, showing that the tilt that will allow Indonesia to sink has already started.

Meanwhile, S America is showing signs of a roll to the west. Explosions on islands just to the north of the S American Plate occurred recently, on Bonaire and Trinidad-Tobago, and the Andes are regularly being pummeled. There IS a relationship. As the Indo-Australia Plate lifts and slides, this allows the Pacific plates to shift west, which allows S America to shift west also. This is greatly increased by the folding of the Mariana Trench and the Philippine Plate. But it is the Indo-Australian Plate that gives way to incite change in these other plates, and this is what is manifesting now to those closely following the changes. Once the folding of the Pacific has occurred, Japan has been destabilized. We are not allowed to give a time frame for any of these plate movements, but would point out that it is not until the North Island of Japan experiences its strong quakes that a tsunami causing sloshing near Victoria occurs. There are clues that the New Madrid will be next.

Where the N American continent is under great stress, it has not slipped because it is held in place on both sides. The Pacific side holds due to subduction friction along the San Andreas, and the Atlantic side holds due to the Atlantic Rift's reluctance to rip open. What changes this dynamic? When S America rolls, almost in step with the folding Pacific, it tears the Atlantic Rift on the southern side. This allows Africa freedom to move and it rolls too, dropping the Mediterranean floor above Algeria. What is holding the N American continent together has thus eased, so that when the Japan adjustments are made, there is less holding the N American continent in place than before, and the New Madrid gives way. We are also not allowed to provide the time frame between the Japan quakes and New Madrid. Other than the relationship in time between the New Madrid and the European tsunami, no time frame can be given. The sequence of events is, thus:

a tipping Indo-Australia Plate with Indonesia sinking,

a folding Pacific allowing S America to roll,

a tearing of the south Atlantic Rift allowing Africa to roll and the floor of the Mediterranean to drop,
great quakes in Japan followed by the New Madrid adjustment,

which is followed almost instantly by the tearing of the north Atlantic Rift with consequent European tsunami."

So apparently each one of these items is considered a "7 out of 10" event; once the complete scenario plays out, we're supposedly in for a short lull before the "8 of 10" commences, which is to be characterized by continuous plate movements, meaning constant earthquakes. By then, most people who survive the "7" events will either be going insane or hunkered down where they intend to ride out the shift. The "9 out of 10" are the last weeks, including the famous "3 days of darkness", sunrise west, and rotation stoppage, culminating in the "10".

Hope that helps articulate what the "7 of 10" means.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

avid wrote:

Don - if there is a tsunami - we have flat shoreline Nuclear power stations, ie Sizewell B, Sellafield etc. When they are inundated that'll be bye-bye's time for everyone surely? That means noone in the Lake District is safe - even if they live miles from anywhere on the top of a hill like my folks :shakehead

Actually, you won't have anything to fear from the fact that the nuclear processing sites such as Sizewell B and Sellafield on the coasts (I google-earthed them) will be submerged by the post-New Madrid Adjustment tsunami; remember that the tsunami will recede for the most part, though most of the coastal areas will remain uninhabited and won't be rebuilt, because other events will overtake any effort to restore them to their former status. However, if you and your folks are in the Lake District, you'll be much better off than most; the elevation seems to fluctuate greatly there, from only several hundred feet above sea level to over 1,700 ft. in some places. Make sure you're on the 'inside' of the hills and at least 650 ft. above sea level. For those closer to the southern coast, facing the Channel, make plans to "head for the hills" of the north, because the tidal bore will be even worse as it heads through the channel, rising to a height of 500-600 ft. (water forced into a narrow channel will rise higher, simple physics explains how that works).

God I hope none of this will happen, but to insist it won't is only whistlin' Dixie past the graveyard. At least the first of the "7 of 10 events" will allegedly happen before the end of the year, after which we can spend time preparing instead of debating whether it will even happen or not.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thanks, Don, that helps explain it for me too, though I had read your description of sequence of events a few pages ago. I have one question that may seem frivolous, but interests me. When you say Nancy saw a holographic presentation, how is that done? What I mean is, did it need a backdrop, such as a cloud cover, to play against, like a movie screen, or are the images just out there in the air? If you have any info on just where the holography technology is at the present time, I am very interested in that. TIA

Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:06 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

News From india (1):

Quote:
A remote Indian town has sunk at least 20 feet, displacing about 250 residents, officials said Tuesday.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiap ... tml?hpt=T2

:yamon

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:01 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Regarding the Holographic Presentation:

what about this one earlier on (lates ´80)
Another version of the seven event in the caribbean? (Holographic Projection No-2):

Satellite Image of the Lesser Antillans:

Hi Res Image at:
http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/view_rec.php?id=4342

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:
Thanks, Don, that helps explain it for me too, though I had read your description of sequence of events a few pages ago. I have one question that may seem frivolous, but interests me. When you say Nancy saw a holographic presentation, how is that done? What I mean is, did it need a backdrop, such as a cloud cover, to play against, like a movie screen, or are the images just out there in the air? If you have any info on just where the holography technology is at the present time, I am very interested in that. TIA

I wish I could be more helpful on this issue, rutsuyasun, but it appears the original post that gave a lot of detail has been removed from the poleshift ning. I did find a snip from it, in a subsequent newsletter, which fits what I remember in her original description:

"In November, 2009, Nancy attended a holographic vision, presented by a bug-eyed, tentacle-covered alien woman. This presentation included an ominous warning about lowlands in Europe.

As the Atlantic rips open, this causes water adjustments. First water rushes from elsewhere to fill the void, then piles up, clashing in the middle, so that a tide rushes toward Europe, assaulting the lowlands there.

Based on this, those in the lowlands of Europe have requested more detail from the Zetas. They referenced the Gulf Stream in their answer."

Ah, found it, finally. It's in the January 24, 2010 newsletter:

"Nancy is in front of an alien with huge green eyes, which are together as large as her face. She has some kind of tentacles hanging down from her mouth, from the sides of her mouth, but these are only a couple inches long. She is helped out of a tub of water, nutrient water, and it becomes apparent that where she has thin arms and legs that her middle is beset with more tentacles, these a foot or more long. This gives her a pot bellied appearance. Her rear legs come to a small foot, almost like a hoof, and bend at the knee like a horse or dog's back legs do, not like a hominoid legs. Yet her arms have hands and digits. Her assistants come with a sleeveless smock, bright colors of yellow and orange, and tie this behind her. This is to cover her belly of tentacles. She and Nancy walk out onto a stage, hand in hand, but the alien moves to take a seat on the stage while Nancy steps down into the crowd, helped by a man who extends his hand to steady Nancy. The alien gives an overview, telepathically and via a holograph, to the crowd.

The Mediterranean is shown, while Africa rolls somewhat. This opens up the southern Mediterranean above Algeria such that the Mediterranean floor there is a crumble, not supported. Then over to India where the western side of India sinks significantly, the plate tipping sideways a bit, raising eastern India during this process. Then islands in Indonesia sink, the plate supporting them sinking more than the surrounding area. Over to S America the Andes are shown doing mountain building, while some islands in the Caribbean are sinking, their plate pushed under as S America rolls. Southeastern US is pulled down slightly, while the land just to the west of the Mississippi drops slightly. As the Atlantic rips open, this causes water adjustments. First water rushes from elsewhere to fill the void, then piles up, clashing in the middle, so that a tide rushes toward Europe, assaulting the lowlands there. Nancy later goes to thank the alien woman, holding her hand during this, and is told by her aides that she must be returned to her water tub or such absences shorten her life."

from http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue169.htm

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

(snip - fulcanelli)

Another point is that the 'nuclear option' has been demonstrated to be totally unworkable if only for the fact that enough evidence has been made plainly evident by ET to let the human authorities know unequivocally that they won't stand for any nuclear 'missteps'. Do you recall the Air Force witness testimony of only last week? Speaking of the same incidences that Dex has detailed over the years, not to mention individual testimony recounted in dozens of 'ufer' books that describe in detail how UFOs demonstrated in no uncertain terms over the Minot and Malmstrom air force bases that they would not tolerate nuclear "incidents"?

(snip - fulcanelli)

Some time ago, in fact over 2 years ago, I went into some detail as to the difference between the DUMB (Deep Underground Military Bases) bunkers and the 'newer', hastily-remade shallow bunkers from the WWII era that have been retro-fitted and hardened in light of the realization the Maji came to that the deeper bunkers would inevitably become "death traps" in the mega-quakes expected soon. Not only were the lies of the STS ETs laid bare when Majestic, frustrated from many years of being unable to reverse-engineer the essentials of the flying saucer propulsion and navigation systems (though they've done a fair enough job with the aerodynamics), finally packed away those flying saucers they had formerly kept at Area 51 and sent them to storage in Utah; they became acutely pronounced when the illegitimate regime of Supervisor Cheney and Puppet Bush actively began using the CoG system (Continuity of Government) in the wake of the 9/11 terror project and discovered to their chagrin that many of their bureaucrats were dying mysteriously in the DUMBs. So, not only were the DUMBs ready-made tectonic tombs, they were also vulnerable to deadly gases that seep into deep underground cavities, man-made or natural. STS ETs cackled in delight, and the surviving Maji ordered an extensive overhaul of their system. In Europe, this meant restoring not only the shallow bunkers in western Europe, but also former Soviet bunkers in the Czech republic, one of which is far larger than the one I was originally made aware of (the one in the West was built to sustain the 300 Most Important Families, and one of the Czech locations is now large enough to house over 5,000). The level of activity was quite high this time last year, when they were still prepping it for expected 9+ earthquakes, which were anticipated as early as April of this year. The officials responsible for upgrading it were anxious that the WWII-era bunkers were being serviced by air shafts which they felt weren't "up to the job"; up to what job, you ask? Well, at this point, if you have to ask, there's no answer that would convince you.

As to what the PTB have planned now, many of them have resigned themselves to having to ride this out just like the rest of us, though many feel that they've paid for the best bodyguard/mercenary army money can buy. The problem is, they can't really rely on them. What's going to happen when the chips are down, and money can't buy anything? Many of those 'mercenaries' aren't stupid, either, and have families.....even their current employers realize that maybe they need to start acting "STO", hence the many many billionaires and millionaires giving their golden nest eggs away lately. CNN even had a special segment on this recent phenomenon they ran several times only weeks ago. Sorry, but it won't work.

Thanks for sharing your perspective, Don. I was also going to ask that you elaborate on the 7 of 10, but L2L beat me to it. Your explanation and understanding of these predictions are appreciated.

To answer your question: Yes, I do recall the USAF witness testimony (of which I posted a note, here on the GT, alerting those who weren't already aware that it was forthcoming), from last week. Nevertheless, I can’t logically make the leap from UFO activity causing a handful of nuke sites to lose their launch capability for an evening, to ET preventing any "nuclear missteps". Additionally, I don’t believe “ET” would prevent any of the other potentially dire scenarios (biological/chemical weapon use, another 9/11, famine, plague, flooding, megaquake, super volcano, tsunami, pole shift, etc), from happening. But it would seem it comes down to just that… a matter of belief, rather than facts. I can’t prove ET wouldn’t save the day, any more than you could prove that ET would. But, for the sake of my honest attempt to understand your perspective more clearly, are you saying that the Zetas (or grays) would not tolerate any nuclear missteps, as they’re STO, in nature? And the cackling STS ET's... which ones are those, specifically? Admittedly, I'm not up-to-speed on all the different ET races or their varying agendas... but there seems to be much irony and conflicting accounts, as to who wants what and why.

As for The Elite’s mercenaries, there are many which are hand-picked out of Special Forces, who have no next-of-kin and are the type that weeps when the flag is raised or lowered. In 1991, the late Wendelle Stevens interviewed one of these CIA assassins, “Connor O'Ryan” (pseudonym used by Derek Hennessy), who claimed to be a sentry that defected from S4. Additionally, let’s not forget about the MKULTRA mind-controlled mercs, who must be considered at The Elite’s beck and call. This is to say, TPTB have been using these types for decades and to assume that they can’t be relied upon “when the chips are down” is a bit naive to me. After all, these assassins, whether mind-controlled or not, will be afforded the same protection as The Elites, if there is indeed a pole shift coming.

Related Note: I’m sure most of you have seen Rick Keefe’s S-4 Informers Series, but for those of you that haven’t, it’s definitely worth a look:

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/s4informers.htm

For those that have the time, it would be interesting to compare Connor O’Ryan’s description of S-4, with the recent D.B. Project Aquarius document and Lazar’s accounts of the facility, as well.

-=== -=== -===

Dondep wrote:

"Nancy is in front of an alien with huge green eyes, which are together as large as her face. She has some kind of tentacles hanging down from her mouth, from the sides of her mouth, but these are only a couple inches long. She is helped out of a tub of water, nutrient water, and it becomes apparent that where she has thin arms and legs that her middle is beset with more tentacles, these a foot or more long. This gives her a pot bellied appearance. Her rear legs come to a small foot, almost like a hoof, and bend at the knee like a horse or dog's back legs do, not like a hominoid legs. Yet her arms have hands and digits. Her assistants come with a sleeveless smock, bright colors of yellow and orange, and tie this behind her. This is to cover her belly of tentacles. She and Nancy walk out onto a stage, hand in hand, but the alien moves to take a seat on the stage while Nancy steps down into the crowd, helped by a man who extends his hand to steady Nancy. The alien gives an overview, telepathically and via a holograph, to the crowd.

Oh my… this one seems to be straight-out of a bad acid trip… How are we supposed to take anything NL says seriously, whether from her own accounts or per the Zetas, when it sounds like a rejected script for a B-Hollywood movie? I’ll bite, though… Where did this supposedly take place and was NL the only Earthling present? Am I the only one who cringes at the thought that NL :crazy might be Earth’s only emissary during an alien presentation, such as the one described above?

Regards,
fulcanelli

Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:41 am
Site Admin

Bad acid trip indeed fulcanelli, thanks for the laugh :roflmao

Got to admit Don that last part does seem out there even for NL....

None the less I appreciate the break down it certainly makes more sence now

Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:38 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

72 Hour Disaster Test Coming Soon
Several members generated a lively survival discussion in the GT and it was proposed that we conduct a 72-hour virtual disaster scenario. This scenario will, hopefully, be realistic and will challenge you to share your survival skills and learn from others.

Must you participate? Absolutely not, this is a voluntary exercise and is intended to simulate a disaster scenario and to test your critical thinking skills.

If you decide to participate, what do you need to do? Watch for the scenario to appear and dive right in. We want you to be honest - will you pillage the local store because you didn't stock up or will you hunker down with an AK-47 keeping hoarders at bay because you are stocked to the hilt?

Staff members will determine the date and the actual scenario and we will be throwing in some loop holes during the excersize.
We want you to participate from your point of the globe and pretend that this event has happened in your area, it's that simple.
This will not be a global scenario but rather a local disaster. Each person will report on what is happening in their locality - US, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Sweden, London, etc..

As we all know, there is no "right" or "wrong" way to survive so there will be no judgement about anyone's strategy. Our hope is to help each other fill some holes and/or areas that we didn't think or plan for.

Remember this is only a test. In the past we have educated some of the most hardened preppers with exercises just like this.

I hope you will participate but if not I hope you will learn something from those who do. Stay tuned and we will announce the start of the disaster soon, most likely this Friday thru Sunday
L2L

Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

erm, re: that presentation which Nancy attended, its a shame that we cannot see a pic of that pot bellied alien. Maybe one day even get to met... that is, if such a life form really exists. Definitely however photos and videos would need to be shared before the meeting - if only to reduce the likelihood of the humans soiling their pants upon physical sight of the tentacled body. :roflmao

Avid, when the tsunami comes the Lake District will be partially shielded by Ireland, so although the effect may be severe it will still be less severe than it would have been. But its very bad news for all of Ireland, as well as the Isle of Man. London will 'get it' up the Thames as waters wash around the otherside of the British mainland.

As I understand it, nuclear war is forbidden "because it took too long to recover the last time". Deserts such as the Gobi, the Sahara and Death Valley (plus other places, such as in India) are former inhabited areas which were destroyed by nuclear war. The damage applies to human souls too, not just physical bodies.

-------------------------------

Now then, just when you thought that a child's education was all about reading, writing and arithmetic, how about adding 'investigating UFO crashes' to the curriculum?

I saw this on Sweeps Fox's [url]IrishUfology.net[/url] list.... oh and read the comments too (with apologies to our US friends).

Simon :awe

http://www.datelinezero.com/?p=4599

UK schools doing UFO crash drills.

There seems to be a growing trend among schools to stage a UFO crash, and then teach students how to react, as well as to “properly” investigate and report on the incident.

The latest “UFO drill” took place Wed, Sept 29, at Sandford Primary School in the UK. The kids were treated to a full UFO crash scenario that included wreckage, police tape, and real police officers. (Perhaps it was only lacking men from the government telling the children not to talk about what was seen.)

What’s interesting is that “police were on hand to show the children how to properly investigate the UFO crash site.” Um, were any of the officers speaking from experience?

<snip>

(who what why when, erm are they expecting such a crash??? :popcorn )

Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:44 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Avid, when the tsunami comes the Lake District will be partially shielded by Ireland, so although the effect may be severe it will still be less severe than it would have been. But its very bad news for all of Ireland, as well as the Isle of Man. London will 'get it' up the Thames as waters wash around the otherside of the British mainland.

Oh Simon - any rise in sea level near Sellafield is crucial, noone is addressing the fact that any inundation on our nuclear reactors/reprocessing plants will be the kiss of death to the locality!
If the Isle of Man is affected - (which we can see out of our hilltop window on a very clear day) it stands to reason Cumbrian coastlines will be trashed. Likewise Sizewell B - even more so. Can you find out any more about the repercussions of inundation? I've tried to no avail :-(

http://www.sellafieldsites.com/
http://www.visitcumbria.com/wc/sellafield-nuclear-reprocessing-facility.htm

I have a good friend from a senior position in Sellafield - will ask about 'Elf and Safety' in case of inundation - I suspect it will be a case of "Everybody out!!!" :scared

Hopefully glass half full (slurp) Avid

Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:37 pm
GT Truther

Exit wrote:
Image removed by Grist for bandwidth economy

Greetings. The forum has improved a lot since there is no unnecessary news...

Many times I have wanted to talk and "philosophize" about many things, but my english is very basic and translators are not very good, so it's hard for me to articulate a good conversation in English. It takes me a long time to translate what I mean in the way that I mean ... The google translator is much improved but still lacks.

I want to thank Dondep the time spent to express themselves and, above all, common sense is in everything he says (common sense is the least common of the senses)

With respect to photos of Africa, I have the feeling that these objects are living or have time for here but I do not know who they are. I doubt they're human.

If you look at the pictures in the clouds on the belt of Africa, will form clouds that completely circular and a slightly different shade of gray, and last three o four hours they are des-integrated with the rest (see the pictures on the page of time and give satellite speed to images). One of these clouds was formed in the Pyrenees, last July, and left two hundred liters per square meter in a few hours ... I think they are totally artificial and are part of the technology of weather modification. From there are the hurricanes that go to the Caribbean. But I wonder if "they" will fill the aquifers in Africa before the shift ...

And now I ask the forum what you think of this reflection:

Action-reaction-solution
Thesis-antithesis-synthesis

Humanity (or part thereof, the human with soul inside ...) will evolve into fourth or fifth density.

The intra-extra-aliens who have controlled since the fourth density understand that soon ceased to be invisible to us.

Decide to plan their "come-out" by making it appear that originate outside of space and come to help.

So they create a danger: The New World Order, a control system that wants to kill three-quarters of humanity.

Meanwhile, some UFOs are off nuclear bombs (disclosure project) and suddenly we see in these "fighters for peace in space" as those that can help us stop the New World Order, without knowing that they are the same people or partners of the same people as always have been enslaving us since the invisible (to us) of the fourth density.

A simple idea but it requires a very complicated implementation. Every human involved in this plan (contacted, military, politicals, truth seekers, etc.), not know, do it with sincerity, even if unwittingly, playing with the enemy.

What do you think?

Greetings Exit - I think your English is superb. Certainly far far better than my español or castellano. So have no fear and jump right in. You're right about DonDep. He's a gift of calmness in a raging ocean.

If the image anomalies in the Africa photo are actually craft then it's a culture shattering event. It's my estimation a software glitch in processing or data drop in transmission. One side of me says it's such a oreja (fluke?), but then again I remember other orbital images showing what appears to be a gathering of UFO into storm systems seeming to feed off the incredible electrical impulses in the stormy altitudes. All three of those gathering places on the African belt look to be good storm building zones. So maybe a true enormous phenomenon after all.

I don't know what to say about your semantic leaps in the thought;
"Action-reaction-solution
Thesis-antithesis-synthesis"
You'll have to let me think on it a bit longer and get back to you with anything more studied than a first impression.
If it were me to choose (in my first impression) I would alter the order of the pathways to; thesis, antithesis and then synthesis and then would proceed; action, reaction and solution --> seeming to be the process the overt and covert large three or more letter official organizations and corporatocracy (read fascism replacing nationalism with corporatism) seem to use to empower and enrich themselves by conceptualizing a problem, scripting a problem, then creating fear of an non-solution; providing the solution(s) and counter-solutions to their benefit while we who observe our conscription in our frightening little corners, scratch our heads, and ask; why it is so? It seems to be just one of the sad states of reality being just one soul in a crowd of six billion and more other souls swimming into irrelevance under the guidance of clever and greedy othersouls. The American entertainer George Carlin had some very wise things to say about this horrible game of the powerful. I wonder if he 'works' in translation? I know he wanted to be available to anyone who cared to listen.

So disappointed to realize space is and will be further weaponized. A shame we can't keep our poisonous cruddy little messes to ourselves on mama Earth. As it's sometimes said; "There goes the neighborhood." I understand there's presently about 30,000 mankind assembled and launched satellites up there. Lord knows what else not admitted to by our Big Brothers.

We speak much here about Service To Self, Service To Others and the Layers of progress (densities) beyond this known beingness in the here and now. I'm still sitting on the fence about what goes on over the crest of that hillscape of time and universal idiosyncrasies, so I just try to work on my little corner of here and now as i can and hope someday I'm remembered for a short while once in a while by an encountered othersoul as someone who did something useful with all the oxygen/nitrogen i sucked up. I'd be happy if some of the payback that worked was a couple of chuckles and smile here and there or pointedly thanking someone else for their fine repayment selection.

I'm also not sure anyone's coming to patch up the holes we've made in our lifeboat or to make peace amongst the passengers. It's likely to stay our responsibility and IMHO we're not making a very good show of it. It' would indeed be a little comfort to know there is a wiser brotherhood standing in the wings ready to jump to our aid and pull the human virus from beneath the wheels of the menacing train. But. Nah, not so much.

Welcome to the conversation.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:44 pm
GT Truther

Just for the Records:

If you are never encounter this error type on the Web:

Error 410 (1)

Quote:
The 410 error is primarily intended to assist the task of Web maintenance by notifying the client system that the resource is intentionally unavailable and that the Web server wants remote links to the URL to be removed. Such an event is common for URLs which are effectively dead i.e. were deliberately time-limited or simply orphaned.

Now this error is in this link now:

http://halfpasthuman.com/

:puter

(1)
http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E410.html

Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Clif's Website Taken Down
Clif's website http://www.halfpasthuman.com has been taken offline by his internet provider, although there is no known financial reason for this to have occurred.

Clif has been stonewalled by the ISP as to reason for the site doing down.

His next anticipated release was scheduled for this weekend, but at this point in time, it is unclear whether it will be able to be posted because of the ISP issues.

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

oh dear - at least I bought the last one.... :(

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:34 pm
GT Truther

fulcanelli wrote:
1) UFO activity causing a handful of nuke sites to lose their launch capability for an evening, to ET preventing any "nuclear missteps". Additionally, I don’t believe “ET” would prevent any of the other potentially dire scenarios (biological/chemical weapon use, another 9/11,

2) http://www.ufohypotheses.com/s4informers.htm
For those that have the time, it would be interesting to compare Connor O’Ryan’s description of S-4, with the recent D.B. Project Aquarius document and Lazar’s accounts of the facility, as well.
Dondep wrote:

"Nancy is in front of an alien
3) beset with more tentacles,

Oh my… this one seems to be straight-out of a bad acid trip

fulcanelli

After reading this, I was wondering
http://www.rense.com/general92/pr911.htm

And your comment #1 from above.
Thinking about ET's helping us and recent events, and the cause of such events.
The party line (both partys) use an explanation for a recent event, that does not make sense:
Given the fact fuel burns at 549.5 °F
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fuel
Given the fact steel melts at 2750ºF
http://911review.com/coverup/fantasy/melting.html

So in thinking more there is Option A, which is a thermate compound, which melts steel at 4500 °F
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermite
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nano-thermite
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermate

Ok if this is true and then thinking more on how much material it would have required to cause the recent tragic event.
Leads me to believe that this Option A, would have require too much material, to have been true, so what is left?

There is small and simple solution (Option B )
http://www.henrymakow.com/mini-nukes_were_used_on_9-11.html
http://letsrollforums.com/update-us-government-s-t22024.html?s=48973b924b7578d896aa008475cba1d0&amp;t=22024

Given that Maji wanted to jump time lines and were justified in the actions (to save us from the nasty future), lets suppose that Option B is the best solution.

Then where does that leave us with the ET question?

If there are nice ET's, then why did this event happened?

Are we to NOW suppose the "nice" ET's felt that Option B was the best way to help Humanity?
Maybe the tragic event and 'nice" ET's are tied together by there complicity in Option B and that is why there is still a lid on disclosure?
Or did Maji get fooled again by supposed "nice" ET's into causing the recent event?

For those who don't think Option B is technical possible then look at this:
http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2001/10/47319
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-nuke
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-26_Falcon
http://www.nationalterroralert.com/suitcasenuke/

Think about it for awhile often the simple solution is often best answer and Option B tools have been available since 1963 and were also tv guided. :awe

in regard to comment #2- nice I will watch it, thanks :sherlock

And lastly comment #3- Seems like NL is not the only one meeting with tentacle creatures :brockoli
http://www.arcataeye.com/2010/05/lsd-tripper-amputates-flushes-monster-containing-testicles-%E2%80%93-may-12-2010/

Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:07 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 37  Next