It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:46 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
recall15

Quote:
Uncle John here:
Quote:
Selene, the universe is smiling at you or perhaps with you.

Yet another Vid too:

Can you notice the wooble?

Okay, Recall I think I saw it this time?? ;)

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:30 pm
Profile WWW

Lynnwood wrote:
Regarding that "Somethin' Funny Is Going On'" by Adam Adask... another site I frequent posted this:

Quote:

SOURCE: http://adask.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/s ... s-goin-on/

Right when Obama took office a new corp is registered in London England.
Here is the link to search their database:
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/1eb48 ... ompanyInfo

snip

Then, someone checked past Presidents, and guess what? Obama is not the only "President" that has/had a "New UK Corp" form on the date of inauguration.

Edit: I checked the database and did not find Bush.

What Gives with this?

Here are a few more I found:

Quote:
Name & Registered Office:
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA LIMITED
THE WHITE HOUSE
78 MONTGOMERY STREET
EDINBURGH
LOTHIAN
SCOTLAND
EH7 5JA
Company No. SC380798

Date of Incorporation: 22/06/2010

snip

Quote:
Senator Peter G Fitzgerald,
Senate, United States
*, Senator Barack Obama*
230 S Dearborn Street # 3900
Chicago, IL 60604-1480 map
Chicago, IL Metro Area

Phone:
(312) 886-3506

http://www.senate.gov

About Senator Peter G Fitzgerald
Is this your company? Claim This Profile

Senator Peter G Fitzgerald is a private company categorized under Government Offices-State and located in Chicago, IL. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of unknown and employs a staff of approximately 5 to 9.
snip

Quote:
About Obama Barack Senator

Obama Barack Senator is a private company categorized under Government Offices-Us and located in Marion, IL. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of unknown and employs a staff of approximately 5 to 9.

(no date of incorporation given- there are 5 other "branches" listed for Barack Obama Senator, SIC code is 912101, Government Offices-US and NAICS code is 921120, Legislative Bodies)
Quote:
THE BILDERBERG LIMITED
69 GREAT HAMPTON STREET
BIRMINGHAM
B18 6EW
Company No. 06651898

Date of Incorporation: 21/07/2008
snip
[/quote]

That's all I have time for right now. I don't know if any of these is significant or not.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:23 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Re: Stan's Rhetorical Questions and Selene's Response
Selene wrote:
Dex,

Your comments are most welcome. I’d be grateful if you could say something about my ideas below.

Dex wrote:
I think I understand Stan's cryptic speak, but why I ask myself do they talk like that in public?

To those they refer, it makes sense. Maybe, it's they're way [of] getting a message across..like,.. I know, we know, something about you, to those who might feel violated offended if they were more clearly mentioned by them.

I wish I had some clearer idea of ‘to those’ they are referring. My thought was this:

• The Maj have spent a lot of time communicating with the Zetas ( of P-24 to P-54 type), the Orions and whoever-else-is-out-there. And they’ve learned a certain ‘language’ of facilitation with them.

• That language (if I understand it even partially? Maybe not.) is one of “Ask the Master, but we cannot answer unless you are asking something based on your own experience.” In other words, no ‘theoretical questions’ apply. The Zeta etc civilizations will tell us nothing until they are asked about a specific growth experience that the questioner has had – which is evidence of some spiritual development - and they can give some guidance thereby.

• Which is all very cool – works really well for the spiritual seeker, and keeps their learning ‘real’ – but… but…but….

• This mode, adopted by humans when attempting to communicate with other humans smacks of nothing so much as that of a sniveling pompous jerk attempting to elevate himself to godlike status: High Priest Interlocutor of Those Beings Beyond. Yes, indeed. Major power trip. Bow to your High Priests Me! Me!. I alone can translate the murmurings of the gods, I can teach you …..whooohooooo! Such power.

• I, for one, say: Get a grip, deluded #$%^&-holes. Your job is to communicate with your own human race in humanly-understandable language. (Oh, wait. You think your job is to save your own sorry asses?) Get over scoring galactic brownie points by dancing words before your “gods” and start dealing with your true mission: speaking the honest human truth to us earthlings in our own understandable language. Stop hiding behind your friggin’ lawyers (wonderful excuse, no?) and communicate actual truth to humans in understandable human terms. That’s all. Is that too much to ask?

Comments welcome.

And if you, J, think I don’t actually get it, I certainly invite you to comment here and instruct us as well. You know how.

Respectful regards,

Selene

Selene, I gave up hoping that J (er, 'Mike' as he now prefers to be called in public) would show up and actually discuss these things here, even under cover of an anonymous avatar - for we would certainly know if it was he. The reasons are obvious, at least to me; since they would have to bamboozle us, as SNEDs continues to do, and he loathes having to lie, the easiest solution is to simply avoid direct communication.

I'm not sure whether to take Fran at her word, regarding the June 27th visit by D&M to the Masonic temple here on 16th St. (er, the "Consistory"), after which they appeared "ashen-faced". We've heard examples of this happening before, and Dan has been shown secret parchments there in the past and never reacted that way. As the new H-1/J-1/N-1 or whatever Highly Honorable Title Dan Crain nee Burisch accepts these days, he would really have to be given the WHOLE ball of wax. (Or 'orb' of wax, as the case may be.) If he WAS given said orb of wax, and knew the real story, he wouldn't be asking (or allowing) such misleading rhetorical questions like these to be issued in his name:

Stan, Majestic psychiatrist to Dan Crain and Marcia McDowell and self-appointed High Priest Interlocutor of their flame, wrote:
Like we've said before - there's a sucker born every minute. Don't be one of them. Use your common sense and look at PC's track record before you dump your hard earned money into their coffers. If they can jet off to South Africa, Russia, and now Egypt..... do they really need your money?
Follo

Still Not Sure What To Think? Take the "pop quiz":

1) {redacted as irrelevant, but sets the stage-dd}

2) Do you think that just because a psychologist had his license to practice in California yanked because of sexual misconduct with his 'abductee' clients, that it's OK to let him have a whack at your 'star-children' next? Yes / No
{another example; this obviously refers to Dr Richard Boylan, and we don't know whether he was victimized by trumped-up charges of being a child predator or not - but by now the reader should be thinking of the message involved and whether this is an 'attack the messenger and avoid the message' situation-dd}

3) Do you believe that an author who stole most of his theories from the TV show "V" and claims that politicians change into big lizards in the restroom, should influence how you and your children view the world? Yes / No
{a reference to David Icke; again, there is an awareness in Icke's work that unfortunately veers off into unsubstaniated claims, but nonetheless can be examined as one of many sources that have influenced modern UFOology - for better or worse-dd}

4) When a thinly-disguised cult of racists tells you to abandon normal medical care, because they claim the H1N1 flu is going to kill hundreds of millions of people and scares you into believing that the flu shot is even worse, then has their claims proven completely false with no bodies lining up like cordwood .... do you rally behind them for the next in their series of prophetic claims, thinking that it's going to be different than the last one? Yes / No
{apparently a reference to Project Spook-a-lot and their reaction to other spooks' black-compartment revelations and rumormongering-dd}

5) Do you think that a socially challenged woman in the midwest who hears voices
in her head is actually communicating with aliens all the way from Zeta Reticuli (instead of engaging in 'attention seeking behavior')? Yes / No
{And now the culmination of the rhetorical questions, designed to once again malign a messenger, without examining the content of the message - they saved the real one for last, after setting up the reader with 4 straw men.....this is an obvious reference to Nancy Lieder and the voluminous content of ZetaTalk, as if ZT could be equated with any of the sparse musings of the professional ufers preceding this-dd}

If you answered Yes to any of these questions, you're lining up to be a hot-lunch for the wanna-be leaders of UFOlogy! Yes, it's lunch time and you and your checkbook are on their menu.

Stan, you not only lie, you know you lie. Nancy Lieder makes NO profit from what she does; she makes a CD available at-cost, $4.10. And all the info is available for free anyway, no need for any purchase - unless you'd like the convenience, or to share it with the net-challenged.

Selene, I don't believe the 'official' MAJ paradigm that buys into what that lying J-Rod claimed, about zetas being earthlings from our future. However, having the humans of Majestic get their 'communication certificates' from "STS" zetas certainly has taught them to act in a similar fashion to us, thus the arrogance. It's passed from those smile-to-your-face zetas to MAJ, who then pass it on to us, complete with know-it-all attitude, which of course compliments their "we're so special!" approach that's been cultivated in the black-ops community.

That's why I wouldn't even dignify that load of drivel about the Tau-9. And by the time most everyone else has concluded - at least they should be made aware of it, and of exactly why we reject it - that it's the handiwork of those who wish us ill (while mouthing platitudes opposite that), they'll be reporting on how all copies of it were burned (in some desolate urban landscape in a barrel with the Angel Egos Homeless officiating, that or a ritual taking place in the basement of the Masonic Temple/Consistory, complete with soundtrack of chirping crickets piped in) and no-one will be able to see it anyway. How CON-VEEEENient, as usual.

Pause for a deep breath.....and yes, I'd like to get your feedback too, Dex. It's never as simple as it might seem.

Now, as for those crop circles that came up last chapter......

Designs where overlapping circles are crowded to one side are being repeated for emphasis because this design has proved to be one that humans understand, intuitively. The normal rounded appearance of a magnetic field, where magnetons spew out of the N Pole and wrap in a rounded manner along the field to enter the S Pole, changes when two magnetic fields clash. Mankind is familiar with this concept when looking at the simulation of the Earth's magnetic field, and seeing it blown back away from the Sun into what look like wings. During the clash of magnetic fields between the Earth and Planet X, this distortion where wings are on the far side from the Sun but the Sunside shape is rounded will change. This has already occurred, of late, when a portion of this bowshock became deformed. Consider the bowshock, the tight rounded shape of the Earth's magnetic field facing Sunside, to be the point where the circles in these crop circle diagrams are crowded to one side. Fano, Italy is the simplistic form. Pewsey Whitehorse is showing what happens to the Earth during this magnetic onslaught when it attempts to lean away into the 3 days of darkness or into opposition. A flip-flop or reversal is implied. Stanton Bridge is depicting the lean to the left, with the inevitable recovery which can be a lean to the right.

This is but one example where the ZT explanation resonates, and I understand implicitly the logic as I view the comparable gist of each of these 3 crop circles. Like putting a blueberry into a cereal bowl and shaking it to and fro; the blueberry rolls around and is usually pressed to one side, depending on the momentum of the shaking. Even the mention of the lean-to-the-left, and then a lean-to-the-right (talk about a Rocky Horror picture show, lmao!); it tends to resonate vividly for me.

In fact, here's another example that reinforces the above, and adds to it an explanation of the end-of-July date that was so widely discussed lately:

Is there some significance to these two crop circles, with a similar appearance, being laid only a day apart? They both show the new wobble pattern we have been describing, where the slow roll of a daily wobble in the shape of a figure 8, the Serpentine Dance, no longer applies, but is augmented by what we have termed a pattern of the Earth being rattled. The contents of a box, being shaken. Translate this to the Earth, which has multiple dictates on multiple parts, at times in conflict. During the last weeks, the Earth slows her rotation to a stop because a surface magnet, the Atlantic Rift, is gripped and not allowed to come out of alignment with Planet X. The core, meanwhile, protests! Thus during the week of rotation stoppage the Earth moans in her agony, with these conflicting dictates. When the Earth leans, temporarily, to the left or into opposition, are all her parts in agreement? If, for instance, the core wishes to lean into opposition, for comfort, but the crust find the presentation of the magnetic S Pole on the surface not aligning nicely with the demands of the magneton flow from the N Pole of Planet X, what happens? There is tension, in the magnma, which may merely roil but can result in a snap. This snap, where the magma releases its hold on the crust, translates to plate movement. This is why we warned that the end of the Serpentine Dance in July would result in plate movement. Look closely at the two new crop circles in question. In Norway the center circle, identified with the tuft of wheat still intact, is in different places vs a vs the other circles, which represent the various places where the surface would like to be! The rattling wobble takes many forms, and switches about, sometimes within hours, and certainly cannot be predicted.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:18 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Regarding that "Somethin' Funny Is Going On'" by Adam Adask... another site I frequent posted this:

Quote:

SOURCE: http://adask.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/s ... s-goin-on/

Right when Obama took office a new corp is registered in London England.
Here is the link to search their database:
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/1eb48 ... ompanyInfo

BARACK OBAMA UK LTD

13 VULCAN ROAD
WIGAN
LANCASHIRE
WN5 0RQ

Company No. 06797143

Date of Incorporation: 21/01/2009

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
9999 – Dormant Company
Accounting Reference Date: 31/01
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 21/10/2010
Last Return Made Up To: 21/01/2010
Next Return Due: 18/02/2011
Last Members List: 21/01/2010

Then, someone checked past Presidents, and guess what? Obama is not the only "President" that has/had a "New UK Corp" form on the date of inauguration.

Edit: I checked the database and did not find Bush.

What Gives with this?

Here's what I think, and why.

The fact that presidents are marketable commodities, at least their body of work is, their public statements, their every utterance, and in turn because they are the most powerful public figures on Earth, and Earth tends to the corporate culture in almost everything these days, it's necessary to have a corporate entity to protect the interests of the name. Almost anyone can make a claim up, in the name of the president, or make false accusations against him, or market his likeness on bobble dolls or commemorative plates, ad infinitum, and to protect the 'brand', even though it might be severely damaged by bad PR or simply bad policies, those interests need to be 'protected'. Or so they believe, and act.

Think of it; a staff of "5 to 9" to comb through all the enterprises of Earth to find those that would sully the name and attempt to profit off the president's likeness, claiming his endorsement for all manner of cures, investment advice, etc, and to make sure there is a registered agent for any 'book tour' or sideshow sidetrip while president, to ensure that there's no corporate malfeasance, even though there are 'official' gov't. worker-bees/agents/bureaucrats tasked with certain 'public' duties, they wouldn't extend to the profitability and other pecuniary interests of said public figure.

I am a bit surprised you didn't find Bush in there, but then, his name is mud even though he did that "self-help motivational speaker tour" last year, the most crass marketing of an ex-president I've ever seen, and disgusting at that.

The Clinton Foundation is something different, though; as I understand it, it's his effort to help translate his personal popularity into a charity that does "good works" (such as the Haiti relief fund) that's designed methinks to absolve himself of any guilt for knowing why these bad things are happening and not being able to say overtly what the real cause is. Kind of like the "Angel Egos" concept.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I THINK We've lost the Election LABOR HAS LOST!
Hi everyone It is ELECTION NIGHT here in Australia and I'm pretty sure labor has LOST the election Now the liberals are gonna make life HELL for all of us back to 1972 'the great depression for us' :puter :headbang :headbang :censor :censor :flame :flame :flame :rant

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:46 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Re: I THINK We've lost the Election LABOR HAS LOST!
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Hi everyone It is ELECTION NIGHT here in Australia and I'm pretty sure labor has LOST the election Now the liberals are gonna make life HELL for all of us back to 1972 'the great depression for us' :puter :headbang :headbang :censor :censor :flame :flame :flame :rant

But I thought "labor" and "liberals" were both left-leaning parties? Where are the Conservatives in Australia, what are they called Down Under, and why haven't you mentioned them? Were they too much in bed with the Bushies and therefore run out of town?

I suspect that whoever is in power - whether right or left - will lose, simply because no-one seems to be able to get much done, that helps the common citizen anyway.

mjc, this is for you:

Gregg Keizer, from Computerworld and as reported at http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS28719005220100817 wrote:
According to a story published Tuesday in Taiwan's Chinese-language Economic Daily News financial newspaper, Apple is prepping a 7-in. iPad for a holiday launch later in 2010. The newspaper cited sources that said several Taiwanese component makers have won contracts for a smaller iPad.
Last week, DigiTimes, an English-language IT publication also based in Taiwan, claimed that component manufacturers were preparing for a smaller iPad to be launched in early 2011. The new model would have a screen in the 5-in. to 7-in. range, said DigiTimes, and would be priced under $400.

I agree; the 7" screen size is the 'sweet spot' and will make 2010 the year of the tablet, just like the iPhone and netbook defined the previous couple of years. (Sorry, I know it's off-topic but hey, having a compact size tablet may be one of the best things to secure for taking into the after-time. And don't forget a hand-crank charging device that can handle it. You'll be doing a lot of cranking if you want to listen to your mp3s and watching your favorite videos.)

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
mjc, this is for you:

Gregg Keizer, from Computerworld and as reported at http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS28719005220100817 wrote:
According to a story published Tuesday in Taiwan's Chinese-language Economic Daily News financial newspaper, Apple is prepping a 7-in. iPad for a holiday launch later in 2010. The newspaper cited sources that said several Taiwanese component makers have won contracts for a smaller iPad.
Last week, DigiTimes, an English-language IT publication also based in Taiwan, claimed that component manufacturers were preparing for a smaller iPad to be launched in early 2011. The new model would have a screen in the 5-in. to 7-in. range, said DigiTimes, and would be priced under $400.

I agree; the 7" screen size is the 'sweet spot' and will make 2010 the year of the tablet, just like the iPhone and netbook defined the previous couple of years. (Sorry, I know it's off-topic but hey, having a compact size tablet may be one of the best things to secure for taking into the after-time. And don't forget a hand-crank charging device that can handle it. You'll be doing a lot of cranking if you want to listen to your mp3s and watching your favorite videos.)

Saw the following Gizmag.com article this morning as a matter of fact. Thought I'd pass it along;
"The Apple rumor mill has kicked into gear again suggesting Apple is planning to release a 7-inch “iPad 2” before Christmas. The Economic Daily reports that a number of Taiwanese companies have won a few component contracts for the device, while Taiwan’s Digitimes newspaper has reported that Taiwanese companies were already starting to assemble it."
http://www.gizmag.com/ipad-2-rumored-for-pre-christams-launch/16059/

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 am
GT Truther

Peter Levenda | Sinister Forces & The Unholy Alliance

Source: veritasshow.com

Synopsis:
Peter Levenda discussed his research into the sinister forces that rule the world. A chronology of events has occurred for hundreds of years, and the hidden knowledge continues to be kept a few, in order to control the many. From ancient times, to the Nazis, to present day society, these sinister forces manage our daily lives.

Bio
Peter Levenda is a native of the Bronx, New York, and has been investigating and writing about the connections that exist between politics, religion and history since the 1970s. His first book, Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement with the Occult, was published in 1994 and bears a foreword by Norman Mailer. Since then, he has published Sinister Forces: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft, a three-volume magnum opus that searches for the meaning behind some of the most famous historical events in American history, from the Salem witchcraft trials to Jonestown, from Operation Paperclip to the weaponizing of the paranormal, from the serial killer phenomenon to the Manson Family and beyond, and exposes some of the strangest aspects of American political assassinations and their relation to a shadowy -- yet well-documented -- group known as "The Nine". His research has taken him to Chile during the Pinochet regime to investigate Nazi war criminals, to China, India, all over Southeast Asia, and throughout Europe and Latin America. His work has been praised by Paul Krassner, Jim Hougan, Dick Russell, Jim Marrs, Whitley Strieber, Katherine Neville, and many others. He has appeared numerous times in television documentaries on the influence of occult beliefs on the development of the Nazi Party: on the History Channel, the National Geographic Channel, TNT, Discovery, etc.

Listen to Latest Show

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:29 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

But I thought "labor" and "liberals" were both left-leaning parties? Where are the Conservatives in Australia, what are they called Down Under, and why haven't you mentioned them? Were they too much in bed with the Bushies and therefore run out of town?

THE LIBERAL PARTY ARE THE RIGHT WING CONSERVATES OVER HERE?!?

BEFORE THEY WHERE CALLED THE LIBERAL PARTY THEY WERE CALLED THE COMMUNIST PARTY

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:51 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
Unfortunately, the Barack Obama Corp is not there.

No Lynn, it isn't on the site I referenced because somebody already registered it.
There are folks all over the world busily registering domain names and attempting to make a buck! :gah

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:21 pm
GT Truther

I thought that meant that the Corp is not owned by that web site selling the "ready made/named" Bizs... not that somebody already bought it...the question is ownership.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:17 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

mjc, this is for you:

Hi Don. Yeah, I'd read the article about the upcoming 7 inch Apple Ipad. It comes as no surprise really, because while I acknowledge the current Ipad is a great device -- despite being critical of the methods used in manufacturing the device in China -- I still think it's too big and the screen is the wrong format. A 16:9 proportioned wide screen would have been better.

I prefer the upcoming Android-based tablets -- both Samsung and Dell have 7 inch devices coming out soon as many here probably know, and the Dell device has been provisionally called "Looking Glass." I was originally going to get the 5 inch Dell Streak back in July, but think I'll wait for one of the above.

Going back to that 59-page Aquarius document released by open minds tv, probably the most interesting part of it was reference to the so-called "jump rooms" -- especially between S4 and Pine Gap, Australia. Imagine being in Nevada, USA, one minute, and Down Under the next. That feeling must be inter cosmic, dude. :yamon There's no need for interconnecting maglev underground express shuttles if jump rooms are a reality.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Dondep wrote:

THE LIBERAL PARTY ARE THE RIGHT WING CONSERVATES OVER HERE?!?

BEFORE THEY WHERE CALLED THE LIBERAL PARTY THEY WERE CALLED THE COMMUNIST PARTY

Another hung Parliament this year, eh?

Four "rural" Independent MPs and a Green MP hold the balance of power, so I just heard on the radio.

Looks like the "Liberal-National Coalition" are about to form the new government then in Australia, by the skin of their knackers. I can't imagine rural Independents would ever go into a coalition government with "urbanised" Labour, even if Labour were the last political party on earth, but I could be wrong though. :tounge

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:54 am
Site Admin

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=13+Vulcan+Rd,+Pemberton,+Wigan,+WN5+0RQ,+UK&sll=53.547943,-2.670644&sspn=0.000762,0.001714&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=13+Vulcan+Rd,+Pemberton,+Wigan+WN5+0,+United+Kingdom&ll=53.547656,-2.670257&spn=0,0.000857&t=f&z=20&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=53.547753,-2.670352&panoid=JKqgc59JF59BxBRvQA3KnQ&cbp=12,120.31,,0,10.68

The link above is to Google Earth's address:

Quote:

BARACK OBAMA UK LTD

13 VULCAN ROAD
WIGAN
LANCASHIRE
WN5 0RQ

As you will note - it is the middle of the street. The homes are numbered 10, 12, 14, etc Vulcan Road.

Someone is playing a joke!

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:18 pm
GT Truther

:oops duble post..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:58 pm
GT Truther

=== Excerpts from Tesla's Wiki Page ===

== or, Einstein a Buffoon or what ? ==

There is no thing endowed with life—from man, who is enslaving the elements, to the nimblest creature—in all this world that does not sway in its turn. Whenever action is born from force, though it be infinitesimal, the cosmic balance is upset and the universal motion results.

Tesla was critical of Einstein's relativity work, calling it:
...[a] magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king ... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists.
Tesla also argued:

I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making. Of properties we can only speak when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view.

Tesla also believed that much of Albert Einstein's relativity theory had already been proposed by Ruđer Bošković, stating in an unpublished interview:

...the relativity theory, by the way, is much older than its present proponents. It was advanced over 200 years ago by my illustrious countryman Ruđer Bošković, the great philosopher, who, not withstanding other and multifold obligations, wrote a thousand volumes of excellent literature on a vast variety of subjects. Bošković dealt with relativity, including the so-called time-space continuum ...

===

Was Tesla correct in saying on occasion that Einstein was a Buffoon ? Yes, he was. As a "FOUNDATIONS" physicist Einstein should have verified the work of others, specifically Gibbs and Heaviside who along with Lorentz simplified Maxwell's original linear and nonlinear 20 Equations on electrodynamics down to 4 linear equations. It was from this incomplete description of electromagnetic theory that Lorentz's Guage theorem are woefully incomplete and more importantly inaccurate. Einstein was a Buffoon !

Fortunately, Heaviside and Dirac would look at Tesla's work and see that Tesla was able to show that the Hyperdimentional nature of his work was as Reinman had postulated when he predicted higher dimensional orders to exist. It was this second look some 20 years later that would inspire Einstein to create a Unified Field theory paper.

===

Tesla had already come up with a Unified Field Theory 40 years before Einstein. After Gabriel Kron published his paper on "Negative Resistance" Einstein retracted his UF theory saying "I do not believe there is an Aether". So, what he was saying is that he did not believe in hyperspace which modern day string theory now predicts. Did Einstein pull back from his belief in the Aether because..

A. He realized he miscalculated that the Aether / hyperspace exists
or
B. He discovered that the basis for his theory came from Tesla's work
or
C. Were there more sinister forces at work ?

I believe that all are true. I believe even though Einstein was a very forgiving person he still would not forgive Telsa because he made Einstein out to be a laughing stock. I also believe that Einstein was a proud man who didn't like the idea that Tesla/Maxwell's formulas were to be rediscovered and would demonstrate that Einstein had failed miserably as a scientist who didn't check his work.

Lastly, I believe Gabriel Kron's work was the lynch pin to Einstein's coffin in that Kron's work demonstrated that the 16 nonlinear equations that Maxwell set forth were serious oversights on his part. This kind of embarrassment and public scrutiny would yield Einstein as one of the worlds most notoriously inadequate physicists of our time. His name would be used in euphemisms like "you sure Einstein'ed that experiment" would be Einstein's eternal legacy. :headbang

===

Another point was that J. P. Morgan financed Telsa's original experiment which allowed Tesla to send energy through hyperspace without losses. When J. P. Morgan found out that he could not meter the power and Telsa aim was to give it away for free, JP said "I will destroy you". :flame Tesla spent his remaining years in courtroom after courtroom with the inadequate Heaviside / Gibb buffoon's used for expert testimony all who were paid for by Morgan and the Oil companies who knew that this technology could not be allowed to get out of private corporate trusts. It was for this reason that the bulk of Tesla's, Kron's, and TT Brown's work have been under lock and key since 1952 and the formation of the National Security Agency whose primary purpose was to safeguard this countries information and more importantly its technology. :beer

===

Modern day black projects and above black projects are the main topics of such websites as project Avalon, project Camelot, GLP, and halexandria.org just to name a few. Richard Hoagland Bill Deagle, Joseph Ferrah and so many more have shown a direct connection between the Nazi saucers and Kron's work. Hyperconductors and hyperspace are topics of their interests which they say are hidden and have been known about for ages. :sherlock

===

Eric Dollard's work on the Tesla system of energy without losses is complete. Meaning that we can and should have clean power with no waste. :sherlock

===

Dr Boyd Bushman said in his Youtube videos that "Lockheed Martin had discovered the next energy level past nuclear. This should raised eyebrows being that the B2 Bomber employs TT Brown electrogavitic overyunity propulsion device which allows the B2 to stay aloft for days rather than a few hours due to fuel limitations. :censor :scared

===

Dr Paul Laviolette and Dr Tom Bearden's books all allow for engineering of devices and craft that can be powered by over unity hyperdimentional devices. Both Laviolette and Bearden have been the subjects of personal attack saying they believe in little green men and that they believe that faster light speed is the possible. :agree
I will go on the record to say, I too believe that above light or superluminal travel does exist and that it has existed for as long as 20 years. I believe it took the NSA and private corporations this long to create superluminal craft primarily due to compartmentalization for security reasons. We have seen these craft. The ones we have seen are ours. We have not advanced to the point where we can stay in hyperspace without moving. This would be what I would define as a time machine as hyperspace is outside of time. The current thinking requires that motion above light speed is necessary in hyperspace. This is false. :awe Often times many lights come from one vortex. This multi image may be a either a limit to their technology or an artifact of the state of the bending of space time. Many times I have seen picture of multiples of 3, 6 and 9 light symmetrically spaced in pictures of UFO's.
Imagine staying at the edge of the event horizon where you can peer across the gulf without drawing attention while remaining safe from all weaponry due to the nature of the torsional aspects of a hyperspace vorticity. Aim a weapon at a hyperspace vortex and that weapon would not even come close to its target because the nature of the calculations required to aim the weapon. Point a weapon at a corkscrewed space time vortex not be able to hit the broadside of such craft. Only a quantum computer could calculate the vortex only after it hyperspace dimensionality was ascertained. It would be like a blind man heard a sound in a cave and from the echos shot his pistol hoping by chance that the passage was strait.

===

I can't help to reflect on the Mel Febregas videos which talk about a secret society that keeps us from the truth because they have enslave us all and control what we see, what we hear, and what we know. I am afraid that the last frontier "the human consciousness" the last free frontier will be the property of those that wish ultimate control over all humanity. I know of programs which have experimented on controlling human minds and the human condition. It is these people who I war with and it is these people who poison my body daily so as to break me from telling you the truth.
For the past 2 days they have sprayed me with chemicals which has made my blood pressure to go to 190 / 80. The burning sensation on my back and butt from my car seat happens from every trip I take in my car. Where ever I sleep and where ever I sit I am tormented by chemical harassment which they have used to break me. After 4 years I stopped writing on the GT. I stopped because I was seriously tired of being poisoned 24/7 year on year out. If I come forward they have proof positive which will demonstrate that I had taken drugs in the past and that the only conclusion would be that I continued after the same vein. :yamon
I started writing again because I believe the truth is far more important that my life. That the buffoon's of the status quo should be exposed to public scrutiny. If they have poisoned me that they have done this because they are seriously afraid of what I have to say and the long standing implications of me convincing others to believe what some call fanciful ideas which are actually rooted in scientific facts.
I also want you to take note how they attacked Telsa for years to suppress the engineerable technology which would free us from the NWO or the Nazi World Order ! It is the Nazi's who first coined the term New World Order and it was Herbert Walker Bush who first reused the Novus Ordo Seclorum statement. This new world order is the old world order of the occult and its need to dominate the outcome of our future. At this point our future is dark. But, all things change and when it happens the Light will shine forth as the breaking forth of a new day and a new age of Light will come as long as even one of us believes ! :mrgreen:

===

Einstein once said "The definition of and idiot is someone how does the same thing over and over expecting a different result". He laughingly made fun of himself at Los Alamos when he was caught by an Army Sgt. who saw him kicking and hitting a coke bottle machine.

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:01 pm
GT Truther

=== Tesla Directed-energy weapon ===

Later in life, Tesla made remarkable claims concerning a "teleforce" weapon. The press called it a "peace ray" or death ray. In total, the components and methods included:

An apparatus for producing manifestations of energy in free air instead of in a high vacuum as in the past. This, according to Tesla in 1934, was accomplished.

A mechanism for generating tremendous electrical force. This, according to Tesla, was also accomplished.

A means of intensifying and amplifying the force developed by the second mechanism.

A new method for producing a tremendous electrical repelling force. This would be the projector, or gun, of the invention.

Tesla worked on plans for a directed-energy weapon from the early 1900s until his death. In 1937, Tesla wrote a treatise entitled "The Art of Projecting Concentrated Non-dispersive Energy through the Natural Media", which concerned charged particle beams. Tesla published the document in an attempt to expound on the technical description of a "superweapon that would put an end to all war." This treatise describing the particle beam is currently in the Nikola Tesla Museum archive in Belgrade.

It described an open-ended vacuum tube with a gas jet seal that allowed particles to exit, a method of charging particles to millions of volts, and a method of creating and directing nondispersive particle streams (through electrostatic repulsion).

His records indicate that it was based on a narrow stream of atomic clusters of liquid mercury or tungsten accelerated via high voltage (by means akin to his magnifying transformer). Tesla gave the following description concerning the particle gun's operation:

[The nozzle would] send concentrated beams of particles through the free air, of such tremendous energy that they will bring down a fleet of 10,000 enemy airplanes at a distance of 200 miles from a defending nation's border and will cause armies to drop dead in their tracks.

The weapon could be used against ground based infantry or for antiaircraft purposes.[89] Tesla tried to interest the US War Department in the device.[90] He also offered this invention to European countries.[91] None of the governments purchased a contract to build the device. He was unable to act on his plans.

===

Pay special note to the electrostatic energy weapon which transmits energies of Pi/2 x C or faster than light speed without losses ! This is a further proof that Tesla was right and Einstein was a buffoon ! The weapon is on exhibit !

I am sure that the Nazi world order is stewing in thier own juices at this point. Their devices have a clearly audible affect which have multiples of tones which I hear. This tells me that the last post not only struck a cord with them but they sure Einstein'ed their covert monitoring device they use for remote viewing monitoring ! :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Wil they finally murder me... ? :scared or will they take me as I have foreseen ? :dunno I don't even think they know what to do at this point. :fu

boundaries to it..

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:35 pm
GT Truther

=== TT Brown - Did he copy Telsa ? ===

Did TT Brown plagerize Tesla's work or did he carry it through from idea to concept ? If you read the prior post Telsa created a "repulsor beam" one might call an electrogravitic beam in his beam weapon. This is what TT Brown also recreated in the late 40's / early 50's. Telsa's repusor was completed in 1934 !

Did Tesla create the very first electrogravitic device proof ? Yes, and that proof used faster than light technology Pi/2 x C or 291,000 miles per second. For those that don't realize what this means, it says that the beam which is generated arrives before the person shooting the beam turns on the device. Paradox ? No, when you reach speeds faster than light time reverses. This is why electrostatic waves are also called "time reversed waves". This is a clear demonstration of the non-linear affects of such devices which cannot be explained by Einstein's theory of general relativity. :clap :clap :clap

So.. Tesla was clearly a great scientist who actually did experiments while Einstein road a desk and never verified his work. This is why Tesla was a practical physicist / electrodynamicist and Einstein who didn't check his work was a buffoon ! :elephant :elephant :elephant

This is an indictment on all who have been take in by the Nazi World Order and the physicists of the SS. Their draconian efforts to hide the truth in order thwart free energy is almost at an end ! We will arrise victorius and Tesla's name will be reinstated as a true scientist and Einstein's will be lower than the dust ! :clap :clap :clap

boundaries to it..

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:01 pm
GT Truther

Although I have no evidence I would expect that Tesla weaponry technologies are being used by the elite. Even if only at visitors from 'elsewhere'.

What would Tesla have done to try to protect our electrical infrastructure from the expected solar flares of the next few years? Or am I asking the wrong question, as his free energy systems would have meant that transformers, sub-stations, etc such as we use at present would not have been neccessary?

----------------------------------

For anyone watching the global climate and how its changing, the weather forecast for the coming week is for autumnal weather patterns. Even the weatherman remarked on how unusual this is for August - instead of October / November.

So, strong winds and lots of heavy rain loom for the next few days. With a couple of inches of rain expecetd over night the Met Office have issued a severe weather warning for London and environs.

Simon

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:03 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Although I have no evidence I would expect that Tesla weaponry technologies are being used by the elite. Even if only at visitors from 'elsewhere'.

What would Tesla have done to try to protect our electrical infrastructure from the expected solar flares of the next few years? Or am I asking the wrong question, as his free energy systems would have meant that transformers, sub-stations, etc such as we use at present would not have been neccessary?

Simon

Simon, you are completely correct in your assumptions that with the Tesla method of sending energy wires / infrastructure all become tethers of the past technology. Not to overstate the Tesla technology but the sky is the limit.

Transverse wave transmission technology is the corporate lossy system which forces everyone to buy power from them. Tesla envisioned small devices no bigger than a bread box capable of powering cities without wires. With the one device he created in Wardenclyffe he could have powered the world with this device.

We are on the very cusp of a brave new world. This is why they said that Obama was going to tell the world that UFO's are real but then pulled back. If they had to do a maya culpa over Einstein / Heaviside / Gibbs shoddy low rent work they would have to admit that they lied to us about the alternate space program that was started by the Nazi's under project paperclip.

The NSA would have to come forward and tell the world that they know that the visitors are doing criminal experiments on human beings. This would look very bad for the NSA who doesn't seem to care and who believes that "I was just following orders" to be a good enough explanation.

This also exposes the elites and their secret plans for the Nazi World Fascism.

Not to worry... the light will come...

boundaries to it..

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:22 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
Simon, you are completely correct in your assumptions that with the Tesla method of sending energy wires / infrastructure all become tethers of the past technology. Not to overstate the Tesla technology but the sky is the limit.

Transverse wave transmission technology is the corporate lossy system which forces everyone to buy power from them. Tesla envisioned small devices no bigger than a bread box capable of powering cities without wires. With the one device he created in Wardenclyffe he could have powered the world with this device.

We are on the very cusp of a brave new world. This is why they said that Obama was going to tell the world that UFO's are real but then pulled back. If they had to do a maya culpa over Einstein / Heaviside / Gibbs shoddy low rent work they would have to admit that they lied to us about the alternate space program that was started by the Nazi's under project paperclip.

The NSA would have to come forward and tell the world that they know that the visitors are doing criminal experiments on human beings. This would look very bad for the NSA who doesn't seem to care and who believes that "I was just following orders" to be a good enough explanation.

This also exposes the elites and their secret plans for the Nazi World Fascism.

Not to worry... the light will come...

Thanks PhaTz.

Disclosure will also change religions... not just those based in Rome and Jerusalem, but Mecca too.

So many vested interests...

btw, on Earthboppin Freestone Wilson has posted a message to the dreams board suggesting that winter will come early and be *unreasonably* severe. So many people will die for want of being able to afford to heat (their homes) and eat. How appalling - especially when technology exists to heat homes without any energy bills at all.

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/12362.html

Simon

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 pm
GT Truther

Phatz –

I always read your stuff with my jaw hanging and my incomprehension still incomprehensible (does that make sense?) – I have only an ordinary understanding of physics –

But....but.... OMG I kiss the hem of your garment for your insight here:

Phatman wrote:
Did Einstein pull back from his belief in the Aether because..

A. He realized he miscalculated that the Aether / hyperspace exists
or

B. He discovered that the basis for his theory came from Tesla's work
or

C. Were there more sinister forces at work ?

I believe that all are true.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

”All are true.”

Yes, exactly.

And this understanding – that all ideas have at their core a certain element of truth and a bunch of surrounding misinterpretations, and that nothing, nor any fact or theory, is ever completely “black or white” – is fundamental to solving any problem. There’s “a bit of truth” in danged near every – no, heck – all beliefs and opinions. You have to listen and pay attention and think for yourself.

Nothing – no idea - is ever totally wrong nor completely right. And sorting out the parts is what any intelligent thinker must continually do. There are no absolutes nor easy answers; not in “this” reality.

Bravo to you for pointing this out. We can all be too easily sucked into “doctrine”, “experts”, “the facts” or many other subtle misunderstandings. We need to be continually conscious that truth comes wreathed in a foggy wrapper.

Write on, dear Phatz, and thank you again.

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:36 pm
GT Truther

undesirable collateral effects of the Earth Wooble:

:gah

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:29 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
undesirable collateral effects of the Earth Wooble:

Recall is this Video recent, if so do you know where it was taken and more importantly when?

I have NOT heard of any after effects from the big quakes that have occured around the globe lately and I find that VERY CURIOUS...

I am not trying to critisize you or the poster but rather deterime where & most importanty when this Sunami happened.

Can you shed some light on this as the video does not give a time or place?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

A Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning | Will a Massive Celestial System Change Our Solar System?

Source: bibliotecapleyades.net

Quote:
"It all started with a statement made by a man working for BOEING. He does not work for NASA, but rather is a NASA contractor from BOEING. Do to this contract work there was many video conferences and other meetings he was included in. His first statement:

I work for a NASA contractor and handle the video conferencing sessions between JSC and other facilities. Everybody always wants to see a link. Well, everything talked about in these vc's is top secret - so there's obviously not a link. I love my family and need my job so I'm not gonna tell you much that would endanger those either. I work for Boeing. All I can tell you is there is a LOT of interesting sh.. happening. The moon is NOT crashing - but it doesn't need to. There is a reason so many are sending birds up to watch the Sun - and it's not cause we just would like to know more about the Sun.

He claims that the event that is coming is a natural occurrence and it concerns something affecting the sun, NOT slamming into the Earth. It is already affecting the sun as evidenced by the solar filaments. He states:

The Sun is already reacting to 'forces' we can't see. ..."

Download PDF here

Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next