It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:26 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
I don't know who's right and who's not, but there's a hell of a CME on the back side of the sun this afternoon and restless volcanoes in every hemisphere. Shakin' and bakin'! Please note that the little white circle in the middle of the picture represents the size of the sun and the black the carona. Just think about where you'd be reading your news tomorrow if this one was facing us. hmmmmmmm... vewy intewesting.

Hang on folks, we're experiencing a little turbulence. Please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 pm
GT Truther

We all might look like this after the sun does it's unmagnetising

Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:28 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

geez, yikes and :gah - am sure am glad that its not facing us here... just look at the size of it!!!

This explains why going underground could seem to be so desirable. Except that especially this time around other forces at play mean that subterranean bunkers are possibly going to end up as tombs!

so, what to do? (short holiday outside the solar system? :yamon )

Simon

Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:10 pm
GT Truther

I know a girl at work is going to ask me if anything happened on the Sun. I'm going to have to handle this delicately. All the high school age people I work with talk about the Sun blowing up like a fact, they joke about it. Like all the stuff they do won't matter after the sun blows up. Anyway, just live life to the fullest. I'm learning to play the board game Catan. It'll be something to do if the internet shuts down.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:01 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
HUGE media blackout regarding Earth and Moon orbital changes?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/229/227/ ... anges.html

Huge earth changes are taking place at this time. L.A. had a record cool summer and a few days after summer is over, they shoot up to a record high 113 degrees. Parts of Brazil and Bolivia shattered record cold temps and were colder than Antarctica for much of July, killing millions of fish, and many alligators and fresh water dolphins! Weather is going crazy around the world and all the mainstream media talks about is "climate change" "global warming"...etc. But they won't touch upon the True Cause, because for them it is too alarming.

An increasing number of people around the world have witnessed amazing changes in the location of Sun rise and set in summer and winter. Apparently this is being caused by the earth moving below the old ecliptic plane in summer and above it in winter! The moon is also playing rodeo all over the sky....and the media says nothing. I have read of reports (as yet unsubstantiated) that a "gag order" is in place and professionals dealing with the subject have had to sign non-disclosure agreements regarding these facts. The Inuit peoples of the high arctic have published several stories regarding the changes in sun position at their locations and were told by a meteorologist that it is an "optical phenomenon unique to the extremely high horizon". Yet these changes are visible all over the world. Ordinary citizens from all over the world are reporting their observations regarding the sun and moon changing their positions in the sky. And we're not just talking inches here. The changes are amazing to say the least! The furthest north the sun traditionally appeared for thousands of years, was the tropic of cancer which passes through central mexico, yet now, at the beginning of summer, it can be witnessed to rise in the direction of maine and set in the direction of seattle.

And according to the universities, the highest latitude that the moon reaches, is 28.5 degrees, yet for the last couple years at least, it has transgressed that number by a significant margin! One can watch the moon rise low in the south east and set in the southwest, at least from my position at 41 degrees north in the midwest U.S. and then, within two weeks time, it will rise high in the northeast and set in the northwest!

According to WIRED magazine and others, scientists are perplexed at the mysterious high tides, and reports of "giant rogue waves" coming out of the clear blue, and Tsunami are on the increase, as are earthquakes in populated areas around the world. Changes in the sun are being documented at a dizzying pace these days as well, and on the same day that a large asteroid hit jupiter this summer, something impacted Venus. These were observed on the same day!

One can easily observe the sun rising too far north in summer and too far south in winter and these changes are, themselves, in a state of change.

I have assembled a long list of reputable sources of information in support of my observations and those of others, that these events are indeed taking place.

Please Google - "Late Harvest Moon BHM" and wade through 5 pages of prolific evidence of these events now taking place.

As a reader of 'Before it's news', I just thought that those among your readers who are interested, should have the opportunity to research these things for themselves.

TS

UPDATE:

Tracking huge global changes, as I have been doing for quite awhile now, I've seen various 'cause and effect' relationships between certain phenomenon. One example is that as the moon nears it's new northern limit each month, a large earthquake occurs, usually in the southern hemisphere. I have informed readers at various locations on the net to be aware of this relationship, which seems to be occurring rather like clockwork as of late. As of this writing, I have documented 4 examples of this apparent relationship, including the Christ Church New Zealand quake, and the 7.7 quake which just occurred. The rise and descent angles of the moon at it's northern most point, which it is nearing as we speak, tell a strange story indeed. For if one projects an imaginary arc continuing down below the horizon upon moon rise and set, in accordance with it's visible ascent/descent vectors, one can clearly see that the moon is not orbiting the center mass of the planet at this time. This spiraling orbit seems to have been set in motion as earth's orbit rises above the old ecliptic plane in winter and dips slightly below it in summer. It is at these times, start of winter and summer, that the moon would have been influenced to begin orbiting in the manner currently being displayed, which also would account for the sun rising and setting so far north in summer and south in winter. Think of how miniscule the change in earth orbit would have to be for us to witness a major change in latitude for sun rise/set, commensurate with changes in rise/set angles, which are surely what seem to be occurring at this time!

I kept track of the sun last summer, from my position at 40 degrees north latitude in the midwest U.S. . For almost a month or so, a couple weeks before and after June 21st, I could watch the sun rise at an odd angle roughly in the direction of Maine, and descend at the same strange angle toward sunset, roughly in the direction of seattle. What really piqued my interest was that the sun's after glow was visible well after sundown and this eerie glow proceeded northward and was quite visible until about 1:30AM disappearing until about 3:30AM as the glow crossed beneath the north pole, then began to glow brighter and brighter until the sun popped up in the north east.

This seems to be a sure indicator that earth's orbit has changed and is moving slightly above the old ecliptic plane in winter, and slightly below it in summer! Such activity would also account for the moon's new orbital track, initiated at winter or summer solstice and exacerbated at those points in earth's orbit. These changes are constantly in flux due to an intimidating number of cosmic/physics variables!

As the moon reaches it's monthly northern limit over the next few days, pay particular attention to it's rise and set angles, it's apparent planar traversing arc, and you will see that it clearly cannot be orbiting the earth's center mass. As one waits a couple weeks or so and views it's orbit at it's southern extreme, one may realize that it does not take a physics expert to determine that the moon's orbit has changed considerably and is orbiting in a 'spiral' fashion, rising and setting WELL north of the moon's traditional declination of 28.5 degrees.

Google - "Late Harvest Moon BHM" as it contains many evidentiary links of these things.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:36 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Anybody know how this "continuous earthquake/earth shaking" is doing? It was at the bottom of the weekly ZetaTalk Newsletter last edition.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:20 pm
Site Admin

Wiz thanks for posting that article now I know that I am NOT crazy, I have been saying since early spring that I felt the sun was setting further North than normal... It's documented here somewhere....

Lynn that is an interesting piece and as usual Western Media reports NOTHING :headbang

All these Earthquakes, Volcanoes, strange weather patterns etc.
It sure makes one stand up and take notice doesn't it, the media silence is deafening :roll :hmm

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Wyz, an interesting link. Those reports of the Sun and moon sometimes not being where they are supposed to be have my attention. Particularly the Inuit reports. The Inuit are a people of the land, hunters that live in an environment where your very survival depends on knowing things such as where the Sun is.

But the skeptics ask a good question. Shouldn't all the thousands of amateur astronomers around the world notice that the Sun and moon are sometimes out of their normal position? Maybe there is an answer to this question but I haven't figured out what it is. Once again, I'll keep an open mind.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:56 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:25 am
GT Truther

I agree Now lets be a multi-galactical society!

I dream of a day when ANY BEING can walk down the street an NOBODY Upsets/ or gets upset over them OR DISCRIMINATES LIKE THIS GUY IN THE VIDEO BELOW

Look bud just because they come from a different planet/dimension doesn't meen they don't have needs and wants.

You know what some of them want, us as their husbands / wives

Diversity is the passion of life :heart

I've seen some young e.t. ladies and let me TELL YOU they are MORE LADY LIKE then SOME HUMANS :shock:

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:46 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

From CNN, though of course they make light of it.

Quote:
(CNN) -- It's not shocking to see a woman talking on her cell phone while walking down the street. It is, however, shocking when the woman is an extra in a silent film from 1928.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/TECH/web/10 ... index.html

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:01 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

@Wyzyd.

Gidday Bro,

She wasn't an extra. The footage was taken in public at the premiere of the 1928 Charlie Chaplin film "The Circus".

The talking could have just been an old woman deaf woman muttering to herself.
She's butt-ugly & "possibly" talks to herself because she has been deaf for a while and has no one.
Maybe she was cursing the hairing aid for not working properly.
Her expensive clothes and shoes means she could be rich, possibly lonely & able to afford an expensive hearing aid from the time such as this: (I'll attempt an attachment here):

Trex.

(Einstein said: "The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open."
Sagan said: "If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out." )

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:23 pm
GT Truther

I never bothered with Google ads from day one. Corporate fascism is on the rise, and as we all know, misandry is a huge part of their agenda And for anyone who has not visited Paul Elams website he’s a fantastic writer, one of the few that rates a spot on my coveted links list.

http://www.AVoiceForMen.com

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:31 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Trex wrote:
@Wyzyd.

Gidday Bro,

She wasn't an extra. The footage was taken in public at the premiere of the 1928 Charlie Chaplin film "The Circus".

Oh I know. That was the CNN quote. Apparently they don't research their articles well. *shocked*

:sarcasism

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:55 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Washington DC and the 7 of 10 event (1)

Quote:
SOZT
As we have mentioned, the Denver area
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/18sp2010.htm
will be inundated by troops and equipment well ahead of the pole shift, and it is already known that this ‘Western White House” is intended to be the seat of power for the US government should DC need to be evacuated. Certainly, being lowland, Washington DC will become uninhabitable by the time the last weeks approach. The European tsunami will not just assault Europe with huge waves. There will be high tides along the East Coast too, and those areas that are virtually at sea level will get their first taste of what is to come. ...

(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 9#comments

:offtobed

Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:52 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
I agree Now lets be a multi-galactical society!

-snip-

I've seen some young e.t. ladies and let me TELL YOU they are MORE LADY LIKE then SOME HUMANS :shock:

Don´t forget the Hybrids too:

:puter

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:08 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
--SNIP-- --SNIP--
Don´t forget the Hybrids too:
:puter

I AGREE ermm.. RECALL where did you get that photo!

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:29 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I'd go out with her.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:50 am
GT Truther

Rick Hunter wrote:
I'd go out with her.

So would I, I'd also SLEEP with her as well ;)

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Careful, guys!
-------------

So it looks like the "time-traveler" from 1928 finally made it into the mainstream media, a week or 2 after we studied it right here. At least it couldn't be tossed out so easily, but I think Trex's explanation carries the weight of logic - thanks for the jpg showing the 1920's hearing aid Trex.

Not off-topic but a bit off the beaten path:

http://howto.wired.com/wiki/Make_a_Faraday_Cage_Wallet

I know that we've discussed Faraday Cages here before, but this is an easy-to-make Faraday Cage wallet for your cell-phone or mp3 player. If it doesn't hurt too much, or cost too much (what, some duct tape, aluminum foil, and scotch tape?), then it's always safer to go ahead and make one if you can, considering some of the dangers we'll be facing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For everyone oooohing and aaaaaahing over the Sun being portrayed as the dangerous culprit in the coming scenario, I remind them that this is NASA's favorite theme. "Blame it all on the Sun."

Check this image out from 2 days ago:

And then consider the logic.

SOZT
There are many ways to lie, and NASA uses all these means. One lies by boldface statements that are lies, and NASA does this by openly stating
http://www.dailycommonsense.com/nasa-co ... net-x-or...
that Planet X is a rumor and not a reality. So given that, why would you even be asking if what they say about the Sun is truth? Because they mix truth with fiction, which is yet another way to lie. Of course there are solar cycles
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle
every 10.7 years or so, the last solar maximum occurring in March, 2000.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_cycles
Do the math! At present you should be into the next solar maximum. It should be NOW. But are you having massive CME’s as occurred in the year 2000? NO! This photo is of a year 2000 CME, X class. In order to hype the 2012 lie, that nothing will happen until December 21, 2012, NASA moved the date of the solar maximum to 2012, yet another lie. At present, because amateurs have scopes and can view the face of the Sun, NASA cannot simply invent a large CME, but this does not keep them from getting in to the news, prognosticating that the Sun is about to explode into activity,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue127.htm
because they are frantic to blame the Sun for the Earth changes. This, despite the fact that this solar cycle is so sleeply, with such a lack of sunspots,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue152.htm#sunspot
that it is almost breaking all records.

When their own images and archives show the presence of Planet X
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta550.htm
they allowed their archives to be doctored
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta559.htm
to appear that these anomalies on the SOHO images have been present all along. Inserting erroneous data is a lie too, but they have not stopped at the SOHO doctoring, as doctoring the SOHO background of stars and planets
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta576.htm
has been a practice since 2003 when the Earth stopped in her orbit. Edit lines, evidence of cutting and pasting, have been present since 2003 also. Silly explanations for evidence of Planet X in the solar system is also not beyond NASA, who will say ANYTHING but the truth on this matter. When the Moons of Planet X appeared
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue171.htm
on solar images, and the issue went viral on the Internet, NASA declared them a “compression artifact”. The irrepressible Moon Swirls of Planet X showing up on the SOHO images were claimed as asteroid collisions
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue172.htm
only recently caught on film by NASA, or so they said. So you are asking if you should discount EVERYTHING NASA says about the Sun or pending solar storms? With a track record like this, the question should be why any intelligent person believes ANYTHING they say! Do you not have a brain? Are you endlessly gullible? Do you lack evidence of their lies? And given that the larger the lie, the more reluctant the liar is to admit their guilt, do you expect NASA to change? We presume the answer is obvious.
EOZT

from today's ZT Q&A at:

http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 9#comments

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Rick Hunter wrote:
I'd go out with her.

Dondep wrote:
Careful, guys!
-------------

I second that, guys you can concider this a friendly NON Issued Warning ;)

Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 - Nibiru
Gidday Golden Threaders,

Nibiru is supposedly a 5th dimensional planet & therefore wouldn't been seen by any of us.
But, there's plenty of other names for it. Planet-X, the 12th planet, Nemesis, the Destroyer, Wormwood, the Purifier, the Eye, Lucifer, the Lord, Gung-gung, the Great Black Dragon, the Great Red Dragon, Winged Globe, Marduk, Apep, Seth, Typhon, the Great Pheonix, Celestial Quetzcoatl, Tzoltze Ek, Fiery Messenger, Lord Shiva, King of the Heavens, Great Heavenly Body, the Fiery Dragon, the Bull, Yahweh, "His" star (Edgar Cayce).... & many more !!!

I had gathered that the Nemesis was due in 2003 (according to Sitchin and some other pundits.)

NASA snuck this clip into the SOHO database... (from 2003)

"Comet NEAT C/2002 V1 2003"

As you can see. It was bloody fast, as you would expect from something with a 3,600 year orbit, at Perihelion.

Mother Shipton had something to say about the "Dragon" coming back...

And when the dragon's tail is gone
man forgets and smiles and carries on.
To apply himself - too late, too late
for mankind has earned deserved fate.

His masked smile, his false grandeur,
will serve the gods their anger stir
and they will send the dragon back
to light the sky - his tail will crack.
Upon the earth and rend the earth
and man shall flee, king, lord and serf.

(from http://www.2012supplies.com/what_is_2012/mother_shipton_prophecy_2012.html

I don't know about her, but a lot of her stuff seems pretty accurate...

So, I wonder if the crack of the Dragons tail is the rocks falling from the sky, as spoken of in many prophecies, including Ye Olde Revelations : (Chapter 6)

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "rock hopping"

I know this stuff is somewhat esoteric, but I've always trusted my guts more than "science", which is an obvious Global Elite tool as much as NASA, or Politics... Not that I discount logic either. I just think logic is so easily manipulated.

Peace out !

Trex

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:05 pm
GT Truther

Dondep

In '1972', when Hurtak was taken by a Light Being and introduced to members of the Higher Evolution, was told about the sun becoming the primary problem with earth changes. Allegedly, as we approach the lip of a null zone ( a vacuum area in space where electromagnetic fields cease) is being used to change our world from a 3rd dimensional light stream to a higher, less dense, 5th dimensional vibrational frequency. This change, he was told, would destabilize the sun and cause it to increase in solar flaring and sunspot activity to a degree that the added energy bombardment kick-off would be received by the earth's northern and southern polar axis causing a pressure build up inside our planet. The earth releases this energy build-up through earthquakes, surface super storms, volcanic pinches, etc...
He was told that if one hadn't already been present the angelic order Ophanim, his contactors, would create one for the resurrection of our solar system. They've supposedly done this before. This vibrational electromagnetic density change will place our solar system closer to the center of our Milky Way where ET civilizations are teeming with life. A central Throne of our galaxy.

They say this is absolutely necessary for saving our world and those that are on-going with it.

Dex

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:12 pm
GT Truther

This is the most incredible account of an NDE that I have ever read:
http://anitamoorjani.com/

Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:43 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Rick Hunter wrote:
I'd go out with her.

Dondep wrote:
Careful, guys!
-------------

I second that, guys you can concider this a friendly NON Issued Warning ;)

HEHEH Okay I won't Push/pursue the issue any further :scared

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:32 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next