It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:01 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
Message From The Agency wrote:
Evidence (of our foreknowledge):

A fireball [will] enter the atmosphere this year. You will not miss it. It will glow green. It will most assuredly be televised on every news network across the globe. ……We do not know the date of impact with Earth’s atmosphere, except that it will be this year. ….we cannot fully reveal that information in this message.

Duh. A fireball somewhere this year. Probability = 100%. Because they happen all the time. But not because ‘they’ve predicted it’, but because these things happen anyway with certainty. What a setup.

Now, here’s the woo-woo. Gonna buy in, lemming? :huh :huh :huh

same source wrote:
When the fireball enters Earth’s atmosphere, you must go inside and stay inside for no less than three days. You need three day’s supply of water, food and any medication you require, in your home. You need to make sure you do not need to leave your home for three days, for any reason. If it is imperative that [if] you leave your secure area, you must stay out of sunlight. This message is for the entire population, world wide. The air will be ok for the most part, but you need to stay inside for reasons we cannot disclose. There’s no reason to panic or be alarmed if you simply stay inside. Do NOT go outside for any reason. Do not open your doors. Keep them locked. Close the blinds. Keep a TV or radio on.

AKA: How Paranoid Are You? This Is A Test….testing, testing…. :scared :scared :scared

same source wrote:
Within 12 months of the green meteor, four large portals will open in places equally separated across the globe….. We do not know the exact dates…. We do not know the exact locations… They will not be overtly reported by news networks (as portals…)

Sheesh!... Whatever…. :gah

Quote:
What we need you to do is stay away from these portals…

Yeah, whatever…no verification, just rumors, don’t check them out …..sure…! Blossom, where are you, poor dear…?

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Quote:
Signed,

“The Agency” (Yeah. Right).

Oh gawd, the funniest piece of pure b***s*** psyops I’ve seen in a long time from The Aviary & Friends…..!

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Now that there are credible (Aaron McCollum, preceded by Dan Burisch) reports of natural Stargate/portals of interest to the military, here’s the blowback: the ludicrous wild-goose-chase version designed to (hopefully) dissuade any thinking person from ever chasing a ‘natural stargate/portal’ ever again….

Gotta love it.

Meanwhile, of course, the sane will stay sane.

Sorry, I can’t help laughing…..

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:47 pm
GT Truther

Always the voice of reason Selene!

I thought this was very innovative - Window Farming:

==============
EDIT TO ADD
==============

UFO Fireball Turns Into A Clear V-Shape Craft Russia 20th October 2010

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:06 pm
GT Truther

Simon - the wasps have now died off thank goodness!
Regarding the influx of water into nuclear plants, my contact stated that it would be utterly disastrous. The Indian plant info was indeed stonewalling :flame

Don - thanks for your comments on the fake UFO affair, and Frkshow's super posting
Quote:
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/rumors-of-alien-ufo-invasion-ufo-decloakings-multiply-as-do-forthcoming-alien-invasion-movies This is the first of an Examiner.com series of articles on an ‘Alien Invasion’ of Earth, whether a real or a staged false flag operation, and on ethical extraterrestrial/UFO ‘landings’.
also confirms my opinions.

Lynnwood - that strange missive from 'The Agency' is pure psyops - and if a 'green blob' comet descends from above I'll be astounded. The commonsense thing to do during a strong CME is to stay indoors .
I have put some stuff in secure 'mini Faraday cages' already, and bought windy-up radio, lighting etc. We even have a stash of 'Mountain House' freeze-dried packet survival meals, with a vast shelf life, for example http://beprepared.com/product.asp?pn=fc%20m180. In the UK I acquired the packs from http://emergencyfoodstorage.co.uk/, and if everything is fine - they are great for camping/fishing!
The window farming article is fascinating - lovely post thanks :clap

The 'UFO" looks like some burning on re-entry, and the tails trails of smoke...?

Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:13 am
GT Truther

Selene mentioned,

Quote:
(Aaron McCollum, preceded by Dan Burisch)

Just as a side-note of interest, Aaron sent out a mass-post on Facebook describing how he, Friday, will address the fact that a certain Duncan O'Finioan has been saying he (Aaron) is full of crap, and a liar.

It ought to be interesting. I think it will be on radio; I'll post the link when I find it.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:54 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Concerning the fireball and staying inside for three days, it reminds me of (am I admitting this in print) 1995, the year I went to a *seminar* with Ghost Wolf, the Famous Indian Medicine Man who was doing the circuit on Art Bell and other venues. For only $200, I learned about the Photon Belt, and how we would have to stay inside for three days (because it would be Dreamtime outside, and don't answer the door for any reason). I also bought a couple of books written by and personally signed by his wife. It was years later that I happened to notice that her signature bore no resemblance to the author's name.

As we all know by now, or should, Ghost Wolf is about as Native American as Jackie Mason. He is, as was later revealed, Italian.

I'll bet he lived in Laurel Canyon.

Years now have passed since the Photon Belt was supposed to appear (or rather, we would pass through it). Interestingly, as was mentioned earlier in the thread, a new Wave of something or another is on the horizon. I wonder if I should stay inside for three days? Hopefully, it'll be the Fourth Density Realm Border and I'll be up a notch, with variable physicality, and laughing at the notions I once had here in Third Density.

*Disclaimer*

You'll still have to watch out for those rascals the reptilians and their grey cybergenetic probes on Fourth Density, since they are stuck there. It will simply be easier to deal with them at that "time" since more Knowledge is always a good thing.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:13 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Well, that subject reminded me of "The Wave" - spoken about by the Cassiopaeans

The Wave Chapter 1: Riding The Wave
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave_i.htm

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:20 pm
Site Admin

STOP HALIBURTON
We need to stop Haliburton NOW :scared

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

According to eyewitness Blue UFO appeared over the river at 7:45-8:00 PM on October 21, 2010. UFO had hung around for about fifteen minutes moving back and forth over the horizon, five flashing bluish lights and then one red and one green light on the underside. And disappeared suddenly while Helicopter circling around it ..

Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:31 am
GT Truther

and the Timetravel Girls speaking in a wireless device, caught in the footage of "1928, Charlie Chaplin´s the Circus"

As the timelines collapse, more evidence surface from the others timelines...

:yamon

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Pot-Bellied, Bug-Eyed Tentacled Alien Woman
Dondep wrote:
On the so-called 'soul vote', the 'point of no return', the evolution of humanity, etc....

Sorry for the delay, seems I'm running a couple pages behind, but sometimes I have to ponder a question for awhile before I can respond, and it's been a rather busy weekend.

You said, "But with respect to collective evolution, wouldn't you say that the human race failed... at some point in time... perhaps before or just after WWII?" I might be inclinded to agree with "just after WWII", but certainly not before. WWII was the last world-wide conflagration in which good and evil were much more clear-cut choices, despite the fact that the individual citizens of the nation-states constituting 'evil' forces were often themselves what could be called 'good'. The PTB of those nations making up the Axis exploited their entire nations in pursuit of evil and racist objectives, and the citizenry dutifully followed orders. On the other hand, the PTB of the Allied nations (those who came together to fight the tyrannical regimes and prevent them from achieving their evil objectives) early on were often supportive of the PTB in those very Axis regimes they subsequently pledged to fight. I'm talking about the likes of the Duke of Windsor (the one who abdicated as King of England so he could marry the American divorcee Wallace Simpson, who became the Duchess of Windsor), and George Bush ('Poppy' Bush), along with the Dulles brothers, who were eventually punished (lightly) over their breach of the Trading With The Enemy Act. Henry Ford, too, was an avid supporter of Hitler early on, as were many other American industrialists. Even Charles Lindbergh was a 'Nazi sympathizer'.

But to return to the issue; despite the cross-over of sympathies, the war was very stark in the differences between the Axis and the Allies, differences that had less to do with national interests than with overtly evil goals, and thus was a major demonstration of opportunity for conflict between "good and evil". Humanity 'evolved' markedly in those war years and the aftermath, and that probably played a huge role in the alleged 'soul-vote' that took place in 1946 as to the future orientation of Earth. Being that Earth is one of the "battleground" or "schoolyard" or "proving ground" or "soul garden" planets, a concept borne out in the generalized nature of our entertainment industry (Hollywood flicks, the 'stuff of which dreams are made of', are most often tales of conflict between good and evil when it gets right down to it), it's logical to think that indeed such a time would come that would allow for such a "soul vote" to take place in the life of such a world. Why wouldn't it be? How else, other than registering the sympathies (the 'vote' was an instant registration of every soul's proclivites as of that time) of the 'students' and determining whether they would graduate to a world is which indeed "all are one", cooperating with each other, or would prefer a world in which their 'self' would take pre-eminence and all else available would be subordinated to the desires of that 'self'.

This alleged 'soul vote' is what you refer to as that 'point of no return'; once that vote was taken, the Prime Directive law was allegedly (and logically; if told your side lost, and you're the kind whose side doesn't like being told they lost so you try to 'steal' an election) broken by the so-called "ST" ETs, who wanted as large a share of the soul harvest as they could get and subsequently 'broke in' and wooed Majestic with promises of salvation, wealth and power - beginning with their first 'invasion' at Cape Girardeau, Missouri in 1941, when it looked the darkest for the allies. That was when the human PTB first learned for a fact that there were Others in the Universe, and heard the first whisperings about the 'Big Event' coming. We also, as of the end of WWII, were rapidly becoming a technologically advanced civilization, thanks in large part to the accelerated R&D that comes from war funding. Sadly, our spiritual development lagged considerably, with organized religion using the same texts, the same rigidly-circumscribed paradigm, the same costumes, etc, as they had used for hundreds of years. Yes, it's true that the following decade (the 1950s) saw the growth of the 'contactee' movement and the many cults and splinter groups breaking off from organized religion, and the cultural explosion that occurred with the refinement of electricity a decade after that (fueled perhaps by the re-incarnation of the war dead into the bodies of the 'baby boom', bodies that subsequently grew up to challenge all manner of discrimination and pushed the envelope in all areas of the culture).

However, those many baby boomers went on to have children, some containing reincarnated souls and some simply awaiting situations involving moral dilemmas serious enough to spark a new soul. After Vietnam, which was nothing like WWII, children growing up in the suburbs of the West (that included western Europe as well as the US and its 'empire') faced very little in the way of physical challenges. Their challenges had more to do with abstract choices. Now we're about to be faced with a situation where all those abstract choices are going to come into play. The 'final test', prior to graduation, if you will.

One more thing, about the timing of the whole "soul vote", etc. One of the criteria in determining the timeline to transformation has much to do, in my mind, with the ability the child has in evolving to a point where he can master nuclear technology to a point where he can destroy or otherwise render uninhabitable a given world. We achieved that at the close of WWII with the dropping of two atomic bombs on Japan.

Isn't it chillingly coincidental that we reached the plateaus required for a 'soul vote', just ahead of the cosmically-immutable cyclical event known as a poleshift? Since then, we've mastered material technology to the point where we can implant a microchip in each of us that contains all the data necessary to control us via any sphere of life? Medically, socially, economically, intellectually, politically? Even, depending on how 'aware' we are, spiritually?

So all in all, I don't think we stopped evolving even just after WWII, we just stopped evolving in certain areas, and those for certain reasons, each connected to the foretold "Transformation".

Just my too sense in response, fulcanelli. I do appreciate your questions, and think they need to be asked by those who haven't come to any conclusions. Too often someone might feel too intimidated to ask, or don't feel they can ask something without employing ridicule, or they may even be so convinced of their existing paradigm that anything that conflicts with it shouldn't even be examined for any logic. This is why I always appeal to logic when I'm in a disagreement; "I've shown you mine [logic], now you show me yours". Unfortunately there's much more disagreement out there than there is logic for it.

Don... I've been very busy this week, but I wanted to thank you for taking the time to explain your understanding of the 'soul vote', soul cultivation & evolution of humanity. Your clear and logical thought progression, backed by historical fact, make a lot of sense to me.

My research continues and while I've reached several conclusions, re many of the topics discussed here, they're not set-in-stone. I endeavor to continue my search and reassess these issues of monumental import for our common future.

Regards,
fulcanelli

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:07 pm
GT Truther

Wow, Recall, that’s a very interesting Chaplin film clip.

It might be argued that, indeed, this person was one of those “sent back in time” experiments that Andrew Basiago claims to have participated in, when he went back to the time and place of Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address and his assassination at Ford’s Theater.

What Basagio’s time-travel events and the Chaplin film premiere have in common is:

• The original events are a matter of record

• Their time and place is a matter of record

• They involved large crowds of strangers, making it easier for an outside observer to blend in (i.e. it would be much more difficult to blend into an event that required an invitation, a family wedding, a coronation, etc.)

• Beginning with the position of the hand against the face, it might well be argued that the distinctive “talking on the cell” gesture was not commonly seen until the 1990’s (although it appeared on Startrek in the 1960’s). If the woman is simply a crazy person talking to herself on the street, she might appear more agitated or gesturing. But the hand remains in place, holding something.

• Someone on YouTube has suggested she is holding an early “telescopic” ear trumpet, similar to one shown here by Lutz Buenos Aires or Royal Paris: http://www.phisick.com/zent.htm But if she is listening to street sounds with an ear trumpet, why is she talking at the same time? She’s definitely focussed on her ‘conversation’ in very modern fashion.

And at that point in history, the 1920’s - if indeed she was merely psychotic, would most probably have been institutionalized somewhere rather than allowed out for a stroll. Babbling to yourself on the street would get you ‘taken away by the men in white jackets’.... She doesn’t appear agitated or distracted as people off their meds can (and there were no meds for psychosis back then), so the combination of ‘cellphone gesture’ and talking to oneself in public is very likely a uniquely modern habit.

What struck me about the clip – in addition to the narrator’s [intuitive] description of the woman as “a man in drag” or “very butch” – is that he could very possibly be correct about the gender: a man in drag. If so, that would increase the probability of “something funny” here.

And at least to my feminine eye, there are some odd things about the woman’s appearance and gait. (Ladies of the GT, please add your own comments!)

• I was struck by “her” stride. It is a flat-footed-flop: if you look at the footage again about 6:15-:20, notice how her feet strike the ground heel first – as usual – but then the rest of the foot follows quickly without flexing at the metatarsal – the ball of the foot – and rolling through the toes as a woman accustomed to walking in heels would normally do.

• This is a man’s stride. And a modern one at that. Compare it with the flexible, well-conditioned feet and stride of the man who precedes him.

• Any woman – and particularly any who grew up in the early twentieth century – took it as a rite of passage to learn how to walk in high heels. Two and a half inch heels were common even in the 19th century. Although it is not remarkable that as a woman grows older she might wear a lower heel for walking on the street, that early training of “rolling through the foot” would be innate by then.

• And a woman’s shoe, particularly one she wears for “comfortable walking”, will always show evidence of that flexing and wrinkling at the ball of the foot.

• And the fact that people walked a lot more before autos were common meant that the muscles of the feet were generally well-developed and flexible for both men and women.

Now look at a closeup of the shoes on the woman in the Chaplin film:

There is simply nothing to be seen of any wrinkling or wear at the ball or through the toe area – those shoes appear as slick and new as a brand-new pair being worn home from the store. No ‘breaking in’ at all.

The toes of the shoes are unusually elongated for the period, possibly to disguise the larger foot within? Women's shoes generally were made no larger than a size seven in the 1920's - and these are, all in all, large shoes, in fact very close in size to those of the man preceding her. For a woman to have feet the size of a man's back then.....unthinkable!

Why is this interesting?

Because Andrew Basiago commented that his outfits were made according to historic costumes. But they were new.

A pair of brand new shoes is exactly what we’d expect to see on one of Majestic’s time-travellers.

Now, as to the ‘guy’ part – it’s as good a way as any to disguise a grumpy old colonel or something, no? And to give him a purse to carry the rest of his communications equipment, since the slimly-fitted suits of the day might not provide sufficient concealment.

Notice also the “woman’s” profile, below. The large nose and prominent chin are hormonally masculine characteristics.

Look at the closeup of the final frame:

If those heavy jowls and strong jaw are those of a woman, she was indeed one tough muthah.... :tounge

Altogether interesting, indeed.

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:14 pm
GT Truther

Indeed look a TT Force Recon operative back to the ´20s,
but
why is only until now, that this one TT is soo evident :?:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Back to the 7 event:

see this image (1):

when the tectonic plates move these will be cut! and we will lost comunication! ,

Read again: Most of the global ‘undersea cable’ infrastructure will be offline!

Hint to change your personal timeline:

Just Prepare! and start archive your valuable info! (The Golden Thread, Survival Sites, Food..
:whistle

Read More:
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

(1)

Hi res Map archive:

http://www.telegeography.com/product-in ... hy.jpg.zip

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Selene, I tried to make my hand match the photo while holding my Blackberry Curve. It is not a natural way to hold the phone while talking. Try it. And if someone wanted to HIDE what they were doing, or the phone behind a hand, then using a future communication device at a film premiere is probably not a good idea.

Instructions to operative: ..."wait till you are at the venue, walking in, and then break out your future communication device and use it while walking in front of the very obvious camera filming the event. We're going to dress you up like a woman so you blend in..."

On third glance, it looks like trousers to me. Short ones. Women would not wear trousers back then, to a public film opening, would they? And that is not a woman's hat. Look at it. I would expect new shoes at a film premiere.

I doubt that a time traveler would use a future communication device in that busy of a public place -- right out in the open no less - at a film premiere? Nah... And who would s/he be calling? There are no cell towers to relay the signal. Is it a walkie-talkie? Would that be smart? At a film premiere?

The gait is indeed strange, but there are possible explanations, all much more likely that a time traveler, even a cross-dresser is more likely.

I think it is more likely that someone (man or woman) of the time, Circa 1928 is simply holding something, perhaps a small lipstick or blush sized clutch to his/her cheek for an unknown reason, while mumbling along....Perhaps singing while cupping the ear so s/he can hear it.

I'm just sayin'....

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:14 pm
GT Truther

Hi, Lynnwood -

You could be right.

Butt the problem is: which screwball theory (or neither) is more right?

Dunno.

Time will tell, I suppose. Meanwhile: fascinating, isn't it?

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:56 pm
Truth Seeker

Wyzyrd wrote:
I have discovered an excellent website filled with articles by Dave McGowan. It's called The Center for an Informed America (CIA).
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/index.html

Wyzyrd - thanks for this link! Really fascinating reading!

rainwoman

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:14 pm
GT Truther

Yes Selene, I agree! Very interesting.

Edit to remove video - debunked here:
http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_cen ... cincinnati

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:36 pm
GT Truther

All,
The traveler in the movies is an interesting anomaly.
I believe that it is a male for these reasons:
1. "The large nose and prominent chin are hormonally masculine characteristics."
2. The extremely large hands, which are huge.
3. Remember there is a story of SNED doing transport of DB and they all had to go in drag to avoid attention. :roflmao

Really it does make sense.
More variety of clothes to wear.
More place to hide shapes.
Bulky scarfs coat, who knows, if it is some old person out of fashion or just a misplaced traveler. ;)

Woman are less likely to be question by police or military of that era (being that they were male dominated)

As for why would the traveler, show one's self?
That is easy if you just spent a billion plus on some fringe sci-fi project you would want proof.
So what is the harm if some frumpy old lady has a 2 sec walk though, if you only do it once?
Besides what better way to evaluate the butterfly effect.
You also want this proof in something that is famous, so the pictures are preserved.
Obviously not many paid attention to this for 81 years, so they choose well in picking a point far enough back, but not so far as to not have a record!

As for holding the phone, the Curve phone is 4.29 x 2.36 x 0.55 inches.
Phones come in all sizes. I have one that I can hold like the picture which is: 4.6 x 2.2 x 0.5 inches
The traveler's finger wrapped around the top serves no purpose other than to conceal the device.

This is the subtle telltale giveaway that is the smoking gun.
If it were a purse or small book, held to head to cover the ears from noise or cold.
it would held with the fingers wrapped parallel to the palm.
This grip was learned to conceal.
Also I can not help but notice the slight smile, almost a smirk that the traveler is getting away with something naughty.

When the traveler turns you can see that the object they are holding is thin and from the hand grip is a solid device (not a soft purse).

unbelievable, well we have ET's and ?

PS. also I am suspicious about the cover having 3 monkeys with CC and being produced by MK2, it is ringing bells for me.
MT7

Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:08 pm
Truth Seeker

Regarding Chaplins Time Traveler video, a possible explanation could be found here:

http://beckerexhibits.wustl.edu/did/20thcent/spv.htm

an early hearing aid device perhaps??

Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:21 pm
GT Truther

What Happened to the Hominids Who May Have Been Smarter Than
My find of the day...

Human Origins - What Happened to the Hominids Who May Have Been Smarter Than Us?
Two neuroscientists say that a now-extinct race of humans had big eyes, child-like faces, and an average intelligence of around 150, making them geniuses among Homo sapiens.

by Gary Lynch and Richard Granger -- From the Brain special issue; published online December 28, 2009

Quote:
The combination of a large cranium and immature face would look decidedly unusual to modern eyes, but not entirely unfamiliar. Such faces peer out from the covers of countless science fiction books and are often attached to “alien abductors” in movies. The naturalist Loren Eiseley made exactly this point in a lyrical and chilling passage from his popular book, The Immense Journey, describing a Boskop fossil:

Quote:
“There’s just one thing we haven’t quite dared to mention. It’s this, and you won’t believe it. It’s all happened already. Back there in the past, ten thousand years ago. The man of the future, with the big brain, the small teeth. He lived in Africa. His brain was bigger than your brain. His face was straight and small, almost a child’s face.”

Boskops, then, were much talked and written about, by many of the most prominent figures in the fields of paleontology and anthropology.

Yet today, although Neanderthals and Homo erectus are widely known, Boskops are almost entirely forgotten.

...more at the link:
http://discovermagazine.com/2009/the-br ... er-than-us

Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:23 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Well, that subject reminded me of "The Wave" - spoken about by the Cassiopaeans

The Wave Chapter 1: Riding The Wave
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave_i.htm

It just happens that I am a (slight) expert about things Cassiopaean. Long story. I've read the Unedited Transcripts, I know Vincent Bridges (and Storm WIlliams) and have a personal relationship with the original Chanel, Fred.

Anyway, I fondly hope that what Laura says is true.

My Shrink has read the Transcripts four times now. We're on the same page. My Addictions Therapist has read it twice, and has factored his own personal abductions into the informational fabric.

Just sayin'

Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:36 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Waaay cool Wyz!

I have not read the whole series, only the parts about the Wave, but it is on my list!

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:25 pm
GT Truther

Wyz, when you were taught about the "3 Days", what was the "Dreamtime" all about that was supposedly going on so as to make sure you stayed inside and kept the doors and windows closed against? I'm sure you questioned the next time you heard about the "3 Days" because it's only spoken of widely by a few other groups - the Catholic Church and Zetatalk being the main ones I can think of. If your first association of it was with the paid Photon Belt sermonar, maybe all others you learned of afterwards being only pale imitations of the original, because you'd heard it, seen it, studied it way before it was 'cool'? It is interesting that this is yet another "3 Days of Darkness" thing, a 'meme' as you would put it. Mimeographs of the same ultimate message, "PREPARE".

recall is RIGHT. ARCHIVE. I'm busily engaged in that myself, and I second the motion and urge everyone to collect everything important they have digitally on thumb drives, portable hard drives, hand-held devices, etc.

I'm not convinced that's a time traveler in the Chaplin film, but it sure is noteworthy and vastly entertaining. The combination of the apparent dual-gender identity and the seeming use of a "future communications device" makes this endlessly appealing. The fact that this was a snip from a segment that is said to have been "deleted" may have sparked the curiousity of someone like the chap that's narrating the clip, but the clip might also have been introduced to the collection 'just prior' to being marketed on DVD, (via photoshopping techniques). After all, how would anyone disprove that, especially on a clip that was supposedly deleted (but thanks to the efforts of blah, blah, blah) from the final published film? Thus it might have been a sophisticated 'prank' of sorts for an enterprising and entertaining video designer to throw, planting something that could easily have been missed but it was intended that someone would find it and marvel. If so, they didn't disappoint!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier today the weekly zt q&a was posted and apparently my one question was answered (though in typical zeta fashion only part of it was; that's part of the trade-off I guess when there's usually another question asked from someone else that has an answer almost personally matched to another, but unasked, question). FWIW it was about why Glenn Beck is allowed to start marketing the message of stocking up on foodstuffs. (Hawking freeze-dried foods instead of gold bars.) It, along with the one below, is at:

http://zetatalk.com/ning/23oc2010.htm

Less than 9 Weeks (more likely between 5 and 8 weeks)?
I THINK SO

Which is why I'm posting the following q&a regarding the situation to unfold in less than 9 weeks (allegedly):

Will the 7 of 10 separate the east and west parts of the US completely, from the Gulf of Mexico to the Canadian border? If yes, will the divide within the US be impassable other than via aircraft, at least in the short run? Will Portland OR and Seattle WA be affected greatly during the 7 of 10? ex: sloshing from the Pacific, as in Vancouver? I have read alot of information and it is not clear to me yet.

"Due to the rise in sea level to 675 feet within two years after the pole shift, the N American continent will appear to be two separate land masses in the future. The 7 of 10 will not effect this change, but will tear most bridges on the Mississippi River when the New Madrid adjusts. This will of course affect travel and distribution of goods, but in that the Mississippi employs barges, a workaround will be arranged quickly enough. But after the pole shift the eastern half of the continent will certainly be more isolated. Travel across the widened seaway by boat, across the flooded Mississippi Valley by barge, and by foot through the swampy land of what is now northern Illinois will certainly be possible. After the New Madrid adjusts, those living in the US should be considering their proximity to loved ones, in this light, the travel restrictions being considered a wake-up call re what is coming if nothing else.

In describing the 7 of 10 scenarios, we do not detail every minor quake or every point where a minor tsunami might be generated. The 7 of 10 scenarios did not even include the major quakes in Japan, which are predicted to be in the range of magnitude 9's. Nor did they include the tsunami that large quakes in Japan always involve, which we have recently stated could be considered to be as high as 150 feet for the South Island quakes. After the New Madrid adjusts the West Coast adjusts, as we have stated. We have not detailed this, as compared to the New Madrid this is minor. All the fault lines closely watched on the West Coast will adjust, the volcanoes nervously watched will erupt, and certainly the waters off the coast will be choppy if not generating some minor tsunami during the plate adjustments. The West Coast of the US is alert and guarded in this regard, as is Japan. They anticipate this type of activity, and will be alert to signs that a quake or eruption or tsunami is pending. Thus, we focus on the larger changes, and in warning those areas that will not receive such services from their governments."

The areas in light red are currently dry land, but will be flooded following the New Madrid 'adjustment' - permanently. The dark red is existing waterways, namely the Great Lakes and Hudson Bay. Notice the area includes large parts of Canada, so I would urge anyone living in those light red areas to be prepared to move to safety after the mega-quakes hit the northern Japanes islands, which in turn follow the ones that hit the southern islands.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thanks Don, for asking that specific question. You can imagine my guarded relief to the answer:

Quote:
..."All the fault lines closely watched on the West Coast will adjust, the volcanoes nervously watched will erupt, and certainly the waters off the coast will be choppy if not generating some minor tsunami during the plate adjustments.......The West Coast of the US is alert and guarded in this regard, as is Japan. They anticipate this type of activity, and will be alert to signs that a quake or eruption or tsunami is pending. Thus, we focus on the larger changes, and in warning those areas that will not receive such services from their governments..."

It could be a whole lot worse.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:31 am
GT Truther

Dondep, you commented re the fascinating Chaplin clip:

DonDep wrote:
The fact that this was a snip from a segment that is said to have been "deleted" may have sparked the curiousity of someone like the chap that's narrating the clip, but the clip might also have been introduced to the collection 'just prior' to being marketed on DVD, (via photoshopping techniques). After all, how would anyone disprove that, especially on a clip that was supposedly deleted (but thanks to the efforts of blah, blah, blah) from the final published film…

There seems to be some widespread misunderstanding about the nature of the TT clip, because the narrator refers to “extras”. It is not, in fact, from Chaplin’s “The Circus” itself, but was an “extra” on the DVD from a newsreel about the film’s premiere at Mann’s Theater in Hollywood. It is documentary footage of the scene on the street – where this person was filmed - on January 28-29 of 1928 at the premiere. Presumably the photographer was interested in the papier mache circus animals that had been placed on the sidewalk outside the theater, since the TT’s zebra shot dissolves into the next elephant shot at the point where the animals coincide in the frame.

Two YouTubes have been posted showing the full original documentary footage, which includes shots of the celebrities of the day arriving on the red carpet. This greatly reduces the possibility of fakery, since the obvious question would become: Why would anyone go to such lengths for a dubious prank?

Part One:

Part Two:

The silent camera of the day would have been relatively inconspicuous and hand-cranked, so the person on the street might not even have noticed being filmed from across the street or plaza (judging by the width of the shot the camera was at least 20 feet away), especially if there was a crowd. Here are some from 1920-1927:

At any rate, an intriguing diversion from more serious matters.

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:55 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next