It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:11 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post More things that make ya go Hmmmm....
A 3 Day Visit to India...or...Is he ever coming back? - What's UP with this?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... -cars.html
EDIT to add info from: http://www.hindu.com/2010/11/03/stories ... 261400.htm (thanks Grist)
Third article: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 871415.cms

--Around 3,000 personnel will accompany the President and an equal number are believed to have already flown in and out of the city to prepare for the visit. Among those accompanying the President will be 200 of his personal staff and about 150 journalists.

--Mr. Obama will be coming with three Boeing 747 jumbo jets and two others will be coming before him with equipment. An advance team of U.S. officials is set to arrive here on Wednesday. The U.S. is spending about $200 million a day towards Mr. Obama's visit, the official said on Tuesday.

--Forty aircraft - including the Air Force One military plane

--Six heavily armoured cars will follow the president around the country

--Three Marine One choppers will be reassembled in India to ferry Obama and his family

--President has booked the entire Taj Mahal Hotel for two days of his visit and the property will be a no-go area for non-hotel staff while he is staying. A heavy security cordon will be in place around the hotel and there will be strict restrictions on vessels near the plush building.

--Personal Chef (from another article) to cook (or test) all his food to avoid being poisoned.

--The president himself will be ferried around in a black Cadillac - dubbed 'Barack Mobile' - which has its own built in communications centre - to enable Obama to be in touch with the White House, US vice president and the US strategic command. The car also has the US nuke launch codes and the nuclear switch for the president. It can also withstand a chemical or germ warfare or even a bomb attack.

--The secret service will set up two command posts in Delhi and Mumbai which will act as the communication nerve centres. These centres will keep an eye on each movement by the president with real time satellite monitoring.

--Maharashtra government is planning to take the help of the National Security Guard (NSG) from Mumbai, in addition to enlisting the full strength of the city police and some battalions of the State Reserve Police Force (SRPF). All security decisions are with the Maharashtra police and the State Home department. We have got SRPF battalions. We may ask for NSG snipers since they are based here, locally.

--He will also be protected by a fleet of 34 warships, including an aircraft carrier, which will patrol the sea lanes off the Mumbai coast during his two-day stay there beginning Saturday.

--The Navy has been told to intensify patrolling of the seas. A similar request to survey the air space will be made to the Air Force. Airspace will be sealed for a brief period of 10 minutes to half an hour at the time of Mr. Obama's arrival and departure.....The Gateway of India, which faces the Taj, has also become a high-security point. “Between Saturday and Sunday, till the time Mr. Obama leaves, there will be no boat movement at the Gateway. Boats would be asked to anchor at Bhaucha Dhakka, a ferry wharf shed nearby,” the official said.

--Along the routes taken by the President, electronic jammers will be installed, creating dead spots for the duration his convoy passes.....Traffic will be restricted on the road from the naval helicopter base INS Shikra to the Taj hotel.

--Thirty sniffer dogs will also be put on service to boost the security arrangements during Obama's visit.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:23 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
This little excursion grows more and more bloated and perverse by the minute. Quoted from; THE HINDU Online edition of India's National Newspaper "U.S. spending $200 million a day for Obama's visit...Mr. Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are set to arrive in the city on Saturday and will stay the night in the presidential suite of Mumbai's Taj Mahal Palace and Tower hotel. Around 3,000 personnel will accompany the President and an equal number are believed to have already flown in and out of the city to prepare for the visit. Among those accompanying the President will be 200 of his personal staff and about 150 journalists..."
http://www.hindu.com/2010/11/03/stories/2010110353261400.htm

I'm beginning to pay attention to undercurrent and back door suggestions questioning our chief executive's sanity. What can he be thinking surrounded by evolving and festering misery of his constituency and squandering so regally? Has the emperor's tailors not mentioned his royal garb is in fact not golden spun? Can he take this exorbitant journey in good conscience? Has he a conscience or have we been duped? Only history will tell. I worry for us and Himself. This time is so surreal and events seem written in the cell of a madman. Why this flagrant disregard and why now?

Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:37 pm
GT Truther

(Note: The times, they are a changing..BD..The pressure's of poaching...Dex)

5 lions maul man to death at campsite in Zimbabwe
The Associated Press

Thursday, Nov. 4, 2010 | 4:35 a.m.

Lions attacked and killed a tourist while he was showering at an unfenced campsite in a nature reserve, and such fatal encounters are on the rise because of poaching, a conservationist said Thursday.

Peter Evershed, a 59-year-old Zimbabwean businessman, was mauled by five lions while showering under a tree at the Chitake Springs bush camp, a wildlife viewing area, near the Mana Pools nature reserve, said Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force head Johnny Rodrigues.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/no ... on-attack/

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:07 am
GT Truther

(Note: Surprising Positive?...Dex)

Nov 4, 11:03 AM EDT

UN report: World is healthier and richer

By ANITA SNOW
Associated Press

UNITED NATIONS (AP) -- People around the globe are healthier, richer and better educated than ever before, with most developing countries registering huge gains over the last 40 years, a U.N. report released Thursday shows.

Asia was the region that progressed fastest in terms of human development since 1970, with China and Indonesia leading the way. Some Arab countries, especially Oman, and many Latin American nations showed marked progress as well, it said.

In its annual report on the quality of life worldwide, the United Nations Development Program said such strides often go unnoticed because development traditionally has been measured only by income. Its study looked at education and health as well.

"Growth alone doesn't always lead to human development," said Jeni Klugman, the report's lead author.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... SECTION=US

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:42 am

[Note the Illuminati Signage... errr?]

Obama Doesn't Identify With Americans
by Henry Makow Ph.D. - 1 November 2010

http://www.henrymakow.com/wh_insider_shreds_obama_an_ana.html

In a series of interviews with someone called "Ulsterman", a former White House Insider confirms what I have been saying about Barack Obama since before his election in 2008.

Obama is a light weight, a front man, an impostor, unfit to be President. "Everything was handed to him." He likes to campaign. He doesn't like to govern. He's lazy and prefers to watch sports. He's not that smart. He doesn't have the gravitas to be President. He's more at home in a bathhouse than the White House.

http://newsflavor.com/opinions/white-house-insider-on-obama-the-president-is-losing-it/

http://newsflavor.com/category/politics/world-politics/

This "insider" helped Obama get elected. But now he's part of a groundswell in the Democratic Party to replace Obama with Hillary Clinton in 2012. After the expected mid-term election debacle, the gloves will come off. A Watergate-like scandal is brewing. It reaches back to Obama's days in Chicago. As with the Lewinsky scandal, the Presidency will be paralyzed.

A couple of quotes jumped out at me. They seem to get to the heart of the problem. Neither Obama nor his wife really identify with Americans.

Here is the first quote:

"The man is an incompetent. The man is a tool of the extreme far left that has utterly corrupted the Democratic Party. The man and those now closest to him in the administration appear to abhor America's history. They detest anyone who does not fully subscribe to their positions. They are corrupt, they are increasingly paranoid, and they are taking this country down a path by which we may never recover."

Here is the second quote:

"Nancy Pelosi is the far left of the Democrat Party, right? Well, Michelle Obama might be to the left of Nancy Pelosi. She really doesn't care for how things work in the country and she wants to see it all changed."

The insider is saying they are Communists, exactly what I said during the 2008 election campaign. This is why his heart isn't in the job. He doesn't care about the United States. He wants to see it disappear in a "New World Order."

This attitude is manifested in a meeting with top generals about Afghanistan.
Snip

Have you ever wondered how a Kenyan-born, part-Jewish, bisexual CIA asset at the "extreme far left" of the political spectrum got elected in the first place? He is a joke on America by the international financial cartel that has colonized it.

Obama was groomed and elected by the Illuminati bankers (using their corporations and media.) These bankers have been waging a covert war against the USA (and humanity) for centuries. They fund the Taliban. So why would Obama really care about US progress in Afghanistan?
Snip

CONCLUSION

Through their corporate cartels, the Illuminati bankers (i.e. the Federal reserve) fund both the Left and Right in the United States. US politics is basically a shadow play.

The Illuminati bankers want to leverage their monopoly over government credit into a monopoly over everything. Government is the ultimate monopoly. Thus corporations and government become one, i.e. Communism. The government is the corporation's biggest customer. The corporation staffs and finances the government. Both are owned by the central banker.

At the same time, the banker monopoly is extended to human thought and spirit using the mass media and education.

The Tea Party- Republican Victory Tuesday will make no difference because the Masonic bankers own them too. Do you hear Tea Party candidates calling for the government to disavow the so-called national "debt" and utilize its own credit to print its own interest-free money?

Do you hear them questioning the US commitment to Israel or the bogus war on terror or the gratuitous war in Afghanistan? Do you hear them calling for more civil liberties or an investigation into 9-11?

After Tuesday, it will be business as usual. "Partisan" gridlock, acrimony, disillusionment and frustration. By 2012, Hillary Clinton will be the next "savior" but she and Bill are Illuminati too. Remember "health care reform" was her baby.

The Illuminati goal is to demoralize Americans and lower their living standard so they may take their place in new world order as lowly equals.

America cannot address its problems because it cannot define them. It cannot unite against its real enemy because most people in positions of influence, from Jon Stewart to Rand Paul, are Masons and indirectly work for the bankers.
Snip

:whistle

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

hmm, re: Obama's trip to India, whilst I dont know how many aircraft and 'hangers on' normally travel on state visits I'd be amazed if it was anything like the numbers reported to be going on this trip.

Another reason to go 'hmm' is that Hillary is 9,000 miles away, some of the Fed Folks and other Obama aids are also out of the country. And those are just the ones we know about.... (I wonder where Chelsea and new hubby are?)

All this suggests that the stage is set for something significant where those deemed important are safely out of the way. :?:

Then there is the webbot update which Avid posted about a few days ago which says that the tipping point begins at about the time the London stock market closes for the weekend and shortly before the NYC stock exchange does likewise.

even more reason to go "hmm..."

Perhaps this explains it all..., erm, could it really happen??????????? :shakehead :scared :(

(all text from video / not written by me – Simon)

---------------------------------------------------
FALSE FLAG ATTACK NOVEMBER 2010 POSSIBLY PREDICTED!!

Is there going to be a false flag nuclear explosion on November 6 2010? It might be predicted by Hollywood, in the Simpsons, of all places. Does hollywood have elite insiders with knowledge of what they have planned for the world? If it happens, remember not to believe the lie the news tells you about who did it and why.

I am aware that it might be a stretch to say that the clock frame is the number 10. It's possible that it isn't, so the date could actually be 6/11 or 11/6 on any of the upcoming years.

Of course it could also just be a big coincidence with no hidden message at all, but I would feel guilty if I didn't share this observation, in case it's right.

Simon

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:39 pm

What struck me from the Ulsterman's posts is the foretelling of a major scandal around Obama, having to do with Chicago. As well as doings in Chicago, the source said to watch for an investigation of the Justice Department if the Republicans take the elections; well we know now that they did! S/he says that the scandal will begin with investigations of the Justice department squelching complaints about the Black Panthers' activities in Chicago during the 2008 elections, and other election irregularities. He says investigations are planned and ready to go immediately if the Rep. get a majority. HE also said that the scandal would start with the Justice Department, then move to Chicago and activities there. Supposedly this scandal is bigger than Watergate. There was speculation that the scandal would erupt soon, hence Obama's desire to be out of the country.

(I can only think of Fujimori of Peru who fled to Japan once his crimes (mass murders, all kinds of political and financial malfeasance, creating a dictatorship, and on and on) began to be investigated. Japan refused to extradite him for years.)

edited to add link to Justice Department scandal story: Justice Department Scandal Set to Rock Obama Administration?
Published by Ulsterman on October 22, 2010 in US Politics

Read more: http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-polit ... z14M7ZMHci

Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:33 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:
What struck me from the Ulsterman's posts is the foretelling of a major scandal around Obama, having to do with Chicago. As well as doings in Chicago, the source said to watch for an investigation of the Justice Department if the Republicans take the elections; well we know now that they did! S/he says that the scandal will begin with investigations of the Justice department squelching complaints about the Black Panthers' activities in Chicago during the 2008 elections, and other election irregularities. He says investigations are planned and ready to go immediately if the Rep. get a majority. HE also said that the scandal would start with the Justice Department, then move to Chicago and activities there. Supposedly this scandal is bigger than Watergate. There was speculation that the scandal would erupt soon, hence Obama's desire to be out of the country.

(I can only think of Fujimori of Peru who fled to Japan once his crimes (mass murders, all kinds of political and financial malfeasance, creating a dictatorship, and on and on) began to be investigated. Japan refused to extradite him for years.)

edited to add link to Justice Department scandal story: Justice Department Scandal Set to Rock Obama Administration?

hmm, sounds like *exactly* what the webbots predicted! (after the voting comes the scandals and investigations of...)

Simon

Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:48 pm
GT Truther

Just a quick update on the halfpasthuman.com tipping point, you can look up the website to read the whole article. Clif revised the forecast, the tipping point will occur on the 14th of November.
This is about tension language. Building tension language was rising until yesterday, it will plateau until the 14th then a sharp decline into releasing tension language language.
Talk about building tension.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:54 pm
GT Truther

I have an autographed copy of this book. Read the reviews at Amazon.com -- of course very polarized
http://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Larr ... 0578013878

I will be the first to say that there is a lot of info about Barack Obama that is not being reported in the MSM.

It is an explosive expose on Obama's Chicago days. Besides blatant political corruption, Larry gives a DETAILED DESCRIPTION of Obama's ...ah... "member" - so detailed in fact that I am certain if Larry did give Obama fellatio as he claims, Michelle Obama knows as a CERTAINTY whether it's the truth or not. He has identifying marks, and the location size and shape is given in detail.

I have not read every page of it, I wanted it as a collectible. I have skimmed it to know that Larry does not hold back. My favorite part is the description of Obama's typical "day" as Senator. He would leave the house, and his driver would take him to XYZ location (location actually named in the book, person fellating and location), where Obama would get out, walk into a residence, receive his morning wake-up fellatio, then commence with his work day. This was virtually EVERY DAY. Michelle is steaming if the description of his "member" indeed checks out.

rutsuyasun wrote:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:43 pm
GT Truther

It would appear that Lynnwood's suspicions are shared by many others. Who is absent from the USA now?

http://www.borderfirereport.net/sher-zieve/obama-moving-white-house-to-india.php
Quote:
Despite yesterday’s election, it is now blatantly obvious that Obama & Co neither cares about the United States of America nor its people. Today, the US tyrant--along with an estimated 50 jumbo jets full of his 3,000 person entourage--will fly Air Force One (followed by the second AF One and Marine One copters) to Mumbai, India where he and his merry minions will take over the entire Taj Mahal and other hotels. The now fully visible to the entire world hedonist and “Neroistc” monarch Obama will spend at least $200 Millions PER DAY of OUR money to indulge his every whim and fantasy. As members of his now wholly-owned media are traveling with him, any news about this grotesque and extreme extravagant waste of taxpayer money--especially considering the US’ current financial disaster brought on principally by this same “monarch”--is virtually, if not literally, criminal.

This sort of trip is unprecedented in US history and leads me to the question “Is The Obama planning to become a pasha-in-exile or is he essentially moving the USA Executive Branch--which was usurped in the first place--to another country; namely India?”

How in the world can The Obama return to the USA after this extraordinary, open abject theft of taxpayer money which he is now laughing about and shoving--even more so--in our faces? The Obama and his wife are now both laughing uncontrollably and shouting at all of us “Shut up and eat your cake!“ What kind of perverse being now occupies the highest elected position in our land?
While the rest of us have been victimized by Obama & Co’s outrageous behaviors and criminal theft of almost all We-the-People had, The Obama still smiles broadly and tells us “You can’t stop me! Look what I’m still doing to you. Did you really think your petty elections would make any difference? I’m Barack Hussein Obama and you’re not!”

We-the-People have completed Phase One of restoring OUR Republic--taking back the US House of Representatives. Next, we must focus on the US Senate and its Marxist abject election fraud machine. However, it may be time to address the Executive Branch. If the head of it hasn’t committed high crimes and misdemeanors one must ask if those crimes actually exist--at all. Isn’t it time to remove the pretender to the office? Isn’t it?

While the rest of us have been victimized by Obama & Co’s outrageous behaviors and criminal theft of almost all We-the-People had, The Obama still smiles broadly and tells us “You can’t stop me! Look what I’m still doing to you. Did you really think your petty elections would make any difference? I’m Barack Hussein Obama and you’re not!”

We-the-People have completed Phase One of restoring OUR Republic--taking back the US House of Representatives. Next, we must focus on the US Senate and its Marxist abject election fraud machine. However, it may be time to address the Executive Branch. If the head of it hasn’t committed high crimes and misdemeanors one must ask if those crimes actually exist--at all. Isn’t it time to remove the pretender to the office? Isn’t it?

Obama's Mumbai Visit to Cost &200 Millions Per Day:

Oh dear - sooo many 'important' folk abroad - members of Council of Foreign Relations, Hillary et al. A wee nuclear false flag somewhere in a major US city??? Al CIA-da? Nope - who else can be blamed for profit? The Yemen is broke, nothing to offer except some anomalous area....
Isn't this all so boring and game-like? The awful thing is the major 'players' treat us like pawns in their stupid evil unforgiveable satanic 'game'. WAKE UP - people are dying NOW due to their vile 'games' for profit in the Gulf of Mexico. It was proven they had planned this via financial 'jokes' just prior to the incident.
I am sickened by their Agenda 21, their poisoning of our crops/air/livestock/dna. I'm opting out as we are FREE in reality. Move along - live a lovely life despite anything. We will never be 'Soylent Green' to those spiritually dead saddos.

Avid x

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:38 pm
GT Truther

Rick Hunter wrote:
Just a quick update on the halfpasthuman.com tipping point, you can look up the website to read the whole article. Clif revised the forecast, the tipping point will occur on the 14th of November. This is about tension language. Building tension language was rising until yesterday, it will plateau until the 14th then a sharp decline into releasing tension language language.
Talk about building tension.

Cliff prediction-thing doesn't make any sense to me. No one can really predicts the future. And no one can computes the future either by predicting population behaviors and planetary events based on language uses by the ignorant mass of people on the internet. The only way to predict anything is by understanding the relation existing between a cause and an effect. 1+1=2

Just my opinion.

Saturn's Rings Mimic Behavior of the Milky Way
November 02, 2010

“We have found what we hoped we'd find when we set out on this journey with Cassini
nearly 13 years ago: visibility into the mechanisms that have sculpted not only Saturn's rings,
but celestial disks of a far grander scale, from solar systems, like our own, all the way to the
giant spiral galaxies."
Carolyn Porco, Cassini imaging team lead, based at the Space Science Institute, Boulder, Colorado

Source : http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... alaxy.html

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:42 pm
GT Truther

It's interesting how the last several U.S. presidents have all been accused of participating in sexual activities that they shouldn't have, along with the rumours that people that oppose them sometimes end up dead. I'm talking about Obama, Clinton, and Bush junior and senior.

Some or all of it may be true, but internet rumours aren't always worthy of our trust. And guys like Larry Sinclair are pretty sleazy when it comes to their behaviour, so I think at least some degree of skepticism in regards to their claims is justifiable.

Now the one part of this story that interests me is the massive entourage, battleships and a small city of staff, that will accompany Obama, and whether this is just a ridiculous use of public funds, or whether it is a move to prepare for a false flag event.

If the false flag event doesn't occur during Obama's absence, then it will simply be an obscene use of public funds.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:49 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

I 2 am wondering why President O is out, so to speak.
found this
http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/01-09a-05.asp
China and India both know about underground UFO base in the Himalayan border area deep into the tectonic plates

Ok now add the fact that BOTH the President's children dressed as grays for HALL0ween.

so now it could be:
1. Disclosure ?
2. Lobbying for President of the world
3. Hijinks of the PTB to our detriment i.e. falseflag
4. Some other change like a Zeta event? Hillary is in NZ, is that not a save zone for Zeta events, what about India is it a save zone?

GT'ers would vote for #1.
This also might make sense because of the lost of Democratic seats and the continued
financials problems of the world. It always has been prime strategy to distract (war) when economic growth is gone.
http://www.nydailynews.com/money/useconomytimeline/index.html

P.S. found some longer vids on the previous twin event.
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3117338213439292490&hl=en
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-4258946892514662399

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:54 pm
GT Truther

Guys, (and gals), I'm astounded that so many of you bought into that "$200 MILLION PER DAY" right-wing screed that's making the rounds. Geez! I was shocked to hear the claim made, and it didn't sound right to me, so I set about doing some RESEARCH on the claim. Even the MSM weighed in on it, and I ended up joining "Media Matters" (a fact-checking organization) as well as factcheck.org as a result of trying to get to the bottom of this.

The claim originated from ONE SOURCE: NDV. And THAT source got it from an "anonymous member of the Maharashtra's government". That is the ONLY 'source' for it, but even so, let's look at the claim and see if it stacks up.

A similar trip by President Clinton came to $42.7 million back in the late 90s. The entourage was only 1,200 or 1,300; this trip by Obama is for 1,500 personnel. The figure covered 12 days, back then. On this trip, there is ONE ship, which is involved in the security preparations, NOT 34. Even so, ships cost money where EVER they are sailing, as do the salaries of the individuals involved. Yes, there will be 6 armored cars; that's expected whenever the leader of the so-called 'free world' travels. In fact, the right-wingers never bothered foaming at the mouth when Bush made similar trips, and he made MANY of these kinds of trips. It's mostly because of the animosity the right-wing has that they got beaten by a BLACK MAN for the White House, and they still can't get over it.

None of this means that I'm a fan of Obama any more; in fact, I'm about to post one of the most searing denunciations of his presidency shortly on my blog at dondep.com. The last one that I posted - a scant 3 weeks ago - was also a tirade that called him out on his duplicity and lies: "The False Narrative of the Crumb Salesmen of the West Wing". The "shellacking" Obama got on Election Day this past Tuesday was ALSO well-deserved; the man has lost all humility and shows an astounding lack of wisdom for someone alleged to be the reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln. He just may be so advanced that he lacks all emotion, which is an essential element of being a good leader, which he is most certainly not. But I DID give him the chance to prove himself, and only concluded after he insisted on maintaining the lie(s) over his secretive murder of the public option in the back room (I hold him PERSONALLY accountable for that), his insistence on appealing the rulings that threw out DADT as 'unconstitutional' (it is, and he should've let the court rulings stand), and his insistence on maintaining Bush-era restrictions on civil liberties, that the man wasn't interested at all in fulfilling his campaign pledges. If it wasn't for his color, I'd even call him Bush Lite. Just a 'kinder, gentler' version of that tyrant, for Bush WAS a tyrant's puppet. Obama may mean well, but he's way too naive and fraudulent for primetime, and having been given a chance, he's proven he isn't worthy of leading the party. His voters (all of us who had helped elect him in 2008) pretty much stayed home on Election Day; they weren't inspired and many are resentful and frustrated by his seeming tone-deafness to people that wonder where his empathy is. Normally I'm one of the people the Democratic party relies on to "GOTV" (Get Out The Vote) on Election Day, but frankly I couldn't bring myself to even try to sell the dungheap. Sure I voted, personally, but even I voted not for the official Democratic candidate but wrote in the winner of the Republican primary - who happens to be our current Democratic mayor, Adrian Fenty. I wrote his name in because even though he lost the Democratic Party, and the GOP had urged their people to write in his name in their own primary, since they didn't even offer up a candidate of their own in this 99% Democratic city, he had worked an amazing turnaround in education. I think it was reverse-racism (the school chancellor he appointed to clean up the city's schools was Korean) that kept him from getting re-elected; that school chancellor had fired hundreds of mediocre teachers and won over $75 million for education from the Feds after showing some of the most dramatic improvements in test scores in the nation over the course of a single year, following Fenty's election in 2007. But I digresss.

Sadly, though, this president STILL doesn't 'get it'; it's not that his agenda was too far 'left', it's that he didn't have the spine to stand up and fight for what he campaigned on. No-one these days thinks he brought "change we can believe in"; least of all the guy who did all those cool graphics for his campaign that included putting that slogan on all those signs. That's pretty telling.

Regardless of my personal feelings, I didn't think the "$200 million a day" figure sounded right. After checking, it appears that the figure SHOULD apply - to the whole trip. Even worse, someone calculated that the carbon footprint of this trip alone would exceed that of the city of Memphis, Tennessee - a city that will most likely be blown to smithereens within the coming months. The cost figure is high because of the decision to house much of the entourage in the very hotel that had been bombed by terrorists a couple years ago, as well as the usual costs of running Air Force One ($100,000.00 an hour), plus the fuel and supplies for all the other aircraft and land vehicles. Security is also much much higher these days post-9/11 than it was in the Clinton era. So much of the whining from the right-wing is due to all the fake worry over "government spending our money like spendthrifts", when in reality this nation has been printing money like a banana republic for years now, since as Big Dick Cheney himself has said, "deficits dont' matter". Of course they don't matter when no-one's going to be around after the poleshift to collect on them; duh! Why else does one think the Cheney/Bush administration racked up the biggest deficits in the history of the world, without a care? It's obvious! Now all the government is doing is trying to maintain the thin veneer of civilization until the time comes when the truth will become glaringly obvious.

But that's just my too sense. We only have 9 weeks to go from today to find out if that "7 of 10" goes down as expected, but all the signs are certainly pointing to it happening. I submit this is the REAL reason why Obama is going to India and Indonesia; it's because those 2 countries will be the ones to bear the brunt of the opening salvo of the poleshift's "7 of 10" scenarios. Has everyone here seriously contemplated having the major cities of the lower Pacific sink beneath the waves all-of-a-sudden? That would be Singapore, Jakarta, Bangkok, Pnom Penh, and thousands of coastal communities where tens of millions of Indonesians live, not to mention Pakistan and India starting to sink already. Sure many of them may be able to be evacuated, but to have all those bustling ports - where so much of our modern goods are both manufactured and shipped from - go beneath the waves in the course of a day certainly WILL be a shock. As the leader of the free world, and the one with the most invested in the Coverup, it would be up to Obama to go over the planning over how the heads of state will handle this, if they even survive. So it's to be expected that such a 'summit' would take place, as the previous administration only helped it's friends in the previous gov'ts. over there make plans to quietly escape at the last minute. Somehow I don't think that's what Obama has planned; despite his shortcomings as an American president, he may be working furiously behind the scenes to help make sure there is an orderly descent into the chaos that will begin to occur with the "7 of 10".

Meanwhile, on a related note:

http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blog-st ... ories.html

Quote:
Did somebody just try to buy the British government?
By Charlie Stross

Hansard is the official printed transcript of the proceedings of the houses of parliament — in other words, the working log of the British government.

It is an authoritative primary source, and records every speech made in the House of Commons and the House of Lords. Interestingly, it also records words spoken under parliamentary privilege.

So when an eminent member of the House of Lords stands up six hours into a debate and blows the gaff on a shadowy foreign Foundation making a bid to buy the British state, and this is recorded in Hansard, one tends to sit up and take notice.

Lord James of Blackheath: The total value of the Vatican bank reserves would claim to be more than the entire value of gold ever mined in the history of the world. My point on all of this is that we have not proven any of this. "Foundation X" is saying at this moment that it is prepared to put up the entire £5 billion.... the British Government can have the entire independent management and control of it—foundation X does not want anything to do with it; there will be no interest charged; and, by the way, if the British Government would like it as well, if it will help, the foundation will be prepared to put up money for funding hospitals, schools, the building of Crossrail immediately with £17 billion transfer by Christmas, if requested, and all these other things.

I submit that the incredible amount of gold bullion in this hoard is being offered to the UK gov't. to absolve the guilty souls of the Vatican over not telling the truth of the 3rd Fatima Secret, of not telling the truth about the return of Nibiru, of having engaged in horrific acts of pedophilia and satanic worship, etc etc, and funding all those things BY CHRISTMAS (there's that shadow of the "7 of 10" hanging over them as well) to help the hapless souls of Britain who will be caught unawares for the most part, since the only outlet they can learn about the timing of what's coming is a crazy old woman on a farm in Wisconsin who talks to aliens.

But....that's for those who don't read the GT.

If there's a reasonable alternative to my conclusions, I'd like to hear it and I stand ready to be corrected.

Carry on.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

DonD,

At frist they refused to give the cost
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=224069
NPR was told it would be close to $50 million, according to this (and if you think they tell the truth)
http://www.politico.com/blogs/lauraroze ... ml?showall
Correct the original cost estimate,
seems to have come from and Indian source.
Either way why spend this much to be a salesman?
Hopefully it is just a sales trip and we will have a $5.4 billion sale for a US company and a little UFO disclosure. :elephant

I saw the Gold offer to the Brits and did not think much of it, but the connection to 7/10, is a horrible business investment.
If they want to save Souls why don't they come out and disclose and then use that money to relocate to safer ground?
Unless of course they still follow the Georgia Guidestones, and want to get credit for saving the Souls by buying them short term prosperity and then having the added benefit of less mouths for the planet to feed.
Foundation X (as in planet X) is fooling no one, especially the One Higher Power of Love.

By the way I thought OZ land and NZ were safe in the possible 7/10, is that not so?

Peace be with you,
MT7

Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:30 am
GT Truther

Reduced for space!

simple simon wrote:

Simon

Looks like some-one in the Illuminati camp has a guilty conscience to me? :clap

Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:28 am
Profile YIM

mountaintiger7 wrote:
By the way I thought OZ land and NZ were safe in the possible 7/10, is that not so?

Peace be with you,
MT7

Hey MT7 - if you look at the NL/Zetatalk maps of the "predicted" outcome for Auz, the western half of the continent gets submerged. This is borne out by different maps I have in a book of the outcome of the shift.

From a reliable source, I have had it that the Adelaide region will be the safest area to be during the coming event. Same comments for the KZN area I live in on South Africa.

Only time will tell.

As a side bar - a friend of mine visited Auz last month with the purpose of a recci mission for a planned emigration as he is a successful dairy farmer and was considering leaving South Africa (due to the crime rate here - to give his children a better outcome.) He has now changed his mind since his return and I have as yet to speak to him as to the reason why. Hmmm?

Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
DonD,

At frist they refused to give the cost
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=224069
NPR was told it would be close to $50 million, according to this (and if you think they tell the truth)
http://www.politico.com/blogs/lauraroze ... ml?showall
Correct the original cost estimate,
seems to have come from and Indian source.
Either way why spend this much to be a salesman?
Hopefully it is just a sales trip and we will have a $5.4 billion sale for a US company and a little UFO disclosure.

It's true that the gov't. doesn't give out the actual cost, as all of the naive hoi poloi would be up in arms (as they already are anyway) over one more example of how the gov't. is spending 'their' money. (Also, enemies of the state, i.e. terrorists, might use the info to extrapolate 'weak points' in the security net.) They reason that if they - a similar-sized group of average citizens - could travel for much less, why does it cost so much for a head of state, and why all the support personnel? This ignores the fact that this is no typical "sales trip", though that's how it will publicly be billed. It's no longer enough for the prez to whisper to a prime minister the current position of Planet X; instead, knowing that there will be several months at least from the time of the initial "7" until the actual "10" is reached, many of the 1,500 'support personnel' are going because they need to work out the logistics of how to maintain the Coverup while at the same time preparing to evacuate the cities that are at risk, along with the national treasures and precious infrastructure.

Of course if JFK had been allowed to tell the public the truth way back when, when there was still time to acclimate the citizenry so that they wouldn't go insane when the time came, this wouldn't be necessary. However, as we all know, the entire subject of aliens, let alone a "Planet X" scenario, has been both ridiculed to high heaven in 'reality' while simultaneously being used in endless and contradictory plot-lines in countless Hollywood productions.....which has lead to a schizophrenic attitude in the masses. Even for those that suspect there's more truth than fiction, is it an "Independence Day" scenario that's more likely, or "E.T.", where the lovable alien just wants to "phone home"? You get the drift.

Quote:
I saw the Gold offer to the Brits and did not think much of it, but the connection to 7/10, is a horrible business investment.
If they want to save Souls why don't they come out and disclose and then use that money to relocate to safer ground?
Unless of course they still follow the Georgia Guidestones, and want to get credit for saving the Souls by buying them short term prosperity and then having the added benefit of less mouths for the planet to feed.
Foundation X (as in planet X) is fooling no one, especially the One Higher Power of Love.

I agree, they're fooling no-one, but that's the elite for you.... :shakehead Had it not been for the STS PTB being punk'd by the so-called "White Lie" of May 2003, they would STILL be smugly arrogant and silent, but since that whole paradigm has been borne out - to their chagrin - to be true, they're slowly waking up to smell the coffee and are STILL trying to make sure they make it onto the lifeboats. In other words, they STILL don't get it, but that won't stop them from trying! Witness as corroboration the recent activity by a number of billionaires to give away much of their wealth to charities a few months ago; everyone remember noticing the oddity of having a couple of those billionaires going on CNN and touting how much of their wealth they were giving away? BECAUSE THEY'RE SELFISH FOR SALVATION, NOT BECAUSE THEY TRULY CARE! They're trying to "get with the program"; even Dan B.'s "Angel Eagles" betrays this reality.

Quote:

Sky has it right on that, MT7, though technically you're right about the timeline. Western Oz is expected to sink, but NZ is expected to actually add to its mass, and of course Antartica will rise again, but that's with the actual "10", not the "7". The "7" will obviously affect Oz, though we don't know exactly how. I suspect that since the Indo-Australian plate will tip up on its east end while diving below the Himalayas on its west end, we'll see some of the sinking begin then.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Even the foot-soldiers of the Coverup are starting to freak out.......

The Associated Press, in numerous media outlets wrote:
NASA center in Ohio under 'complete lockdown,' officials not confirming reports of gunman
Associated Press
Last update: November 5, 2010 - 9:24 AM

CLEVELAND - A sprawling NASA research center next to Cleveland's airport is under lockdown amid reports of a possible gunman.

NASA Glenn Research Center spokeswoman Sally Harrington wouldn't say whether police were checking for a gunman but she says the complex was placed under "complete lockdown" Friday morning.

from one of those AP-related MSM sites: http://www.startribune.com/nation/10676 ... hiaE3miUsZ

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Debunking the myth: The cost of Obama's trip to Asia

(CNN) -- It's a story that originated from a single, unnamed sourced in India -- but it quickly gained momentum, spreading like wildfire among critics of the Obama administration in the United States and eventually, the airwaves.

The claim: The United States will be "spending a whopping $200 million per day" on President Barack Obama's trip to Asia.

snip

Those numbers, according to Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann, are: $200 million a day, $2 billion total, 34 diverted Navy ships, a 2,000-person presidential entourage, and 870 hotel rooms in India.

"And these are five-star hotel rooms at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel," Bachmann told CNN's "AC 360" Wednesday night.

Pressed by Cooper to back up her numbers, Bachmann said, "These are the numbers that are coming out in the press."

The press she was referring to is the Press Trust of India, one of the largest news organizations in that country. Its source for Tuesday's article on the cost of Obama's trip was based on a single anonymous source: "a top official of the Maharashtra government privy to the arrangements for the high-profile visit."

The Press Trust article was picked up by The Drudge Report and other sites online and quickly made its way into conservative talk radio, sparking outrage by the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage and others. :whistle

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/11/05/obama.asia.cost/index.html?hpt=C1

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:07 am
Site Admin

NASA: No gunman at Ohio research facility

CNN) -- A security test at NASA's Glenn Research Center caused a brief incident Friday after unconfirmed reports of a gunman in the facility became public. :roll

There never was a gunman and no one was in danger at the 350-acre research facility next to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport in Ohio, according to NASA spokeswoman Katherine Trinidad.

snip

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/11/05/ohio.nasa.center/index.html?hpt=T2

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:09 am
GT Truther

I heard that a short while ago too, BB, but my reaction was the same as Chris Jansing's on MSNBC; "hmmmm.....a drill?!? Really?!? Something doesn't sound quite right about that".

Think about it; why would they be running a drill about a rogue gunman 'going postal' at a NASA facility, anyway? The IRS one can understand, but a NASA facility?

What's odd is that so many news outlets picked up on the initial report, including the AP and local radio and TV stations as well as CNN and MSNBC.

Definitely something fishy happened.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:39 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Well, guys, if I may weigh in with a few comments about Presidential entourages, etc.

Yeah, they’re too big. Humungous. And increasingly expensive.

Nevertheless I am reminded of Bill Clinton’s comment that “the White House is the crown jewel of the American penal system.” Presidents – no matter who – have very little to no control over who follows them around “for their own good.” I was modestly amused by Obama’s early efforts to shake off his handlers – and their listening devices – to have a private conversation with his VP or Sec’y State by zooming off spontaneously for lunch at some unlikely joint. That is, unlikely to be already ‘wired’ so that everything they said could be heard by.... someone.

When the Reagans wanted to stop off in Barbados for a day to visit their old friend Claudette Colbert, the impending visit resulted in the White House installing an entirely new telecommunications system for the entire island of Barbados. This system, even today, provides the island with a huge economic boost – and has helped turn them into the telecoms center of the Caribbean.

But even before that:

Henry Kissinger wrote in his memoirs that when he was negotiating with the Chinese for Nixon’s visit there in 1972 – 40 years ago – the Chinese asked him how many people would accompany the U.S. President. Kissinger shrugged and answered “perhaps a dozen...” and the Chinese prepared accordingly – this being before hotels and such were widely available there. HAK was then deeply embarrassed to learn at the last moment that more than 200 people were coming with the Prez. Forty years ago.

You see, nobody who’s “important” in Washington can afford to be seen to “not” accompany the President. You gotta be there or be square in the corridors of power. And if you’re “important” enough to get a seat on the plane, you’ve got to be “important” enough to bring your own staffers, security, etc. And more staff than the other guy, right? The thing just grows and grows.

Because they can. That’s all.

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:42 am
GT Truther

Wow; that NASA Glenn facility story keeps changing! The same page has now updated a THIRD time, and may be changed yet again.

Here's what it now says, after 2 revisions:

CLEVELAND - The head of a NASA research center in Cleveland says it was locked down because of false reports of a gunman and that the report originated from an emergency notification test done at another of the space agency's centers.

NASA Glenn Research Center Director Ramon Lugo III said Friday that an employee at Glenn has the same last name as an employee at the other center and received an automated call at about 9:30 a.m. warning that there was a shooter at the site.

Lugo says officials at Glenn were unaware of the fellow facility's test plans and ordered a lockdown at the sprawling center next to Cleveland's airport. It was called off at about 11 a.m.

Lugo would not say which center was conducting the test.

(This version CORRECTS that call mentioned shooter at the site, not inside building.)

The first correction quoted a "retired security officer" of the facility, that said there were "always false alarms going off, due to engineers cutting into wires, etc", while in a separate paragraph a NASA spokeswoman said that an employee had "misread a memo" about the "drill" the facility was having, at the end of which "loudspeakers announced at 11a.m. the all-clear". The employee that had misread the memo had then phoned "loved ones" about a "gunman in the building", and that's how the story supposedly originally got out. The "loved ones" then apparently phoned the media, who then attempted to corroborate the story, which apparently they were able to do - until 'someone' (Coverup agents and supervisors) was able to get on top of the story and concoct the "drill" story. But apparently even THAT wasn't good enough for NASA, which has now gone on record as saying the whole affair took place at a DIFFERENT facility. :dunno

Whoops; here's a NEW update, (this would be at least 3) just now coming in:

CLEVELAND - A NASA research center was locked down Friday because a misdirected phone call during an emergency notification system test at another space agency facility led workers in Ohio to believe there was a gunman on campus, authorities said.

"There was not a shooting," but a NASA Glenn Research Center employee thought there was, said center spokeswoman Lori Rachul.

An employee at Glenn has the same last name as an employee at the NASA center running the test and mistakenly received an automated call at about 9:30 a.m. warning that there was a shooter in the facility, Center Director Ramon Lugo III said. Lugo would not say which space agency center was conducting the test.

The employee told a supervisor, and the information went up the chain of command at Glenn, where officials were unaware of the other center's test and ordered a lockdown. It was called off when officials realized the error.

"I want to apologize to everybody for the inconvenience and the stress that resulted from the situation," Lugo said. "I have been assured by NASA headquarters that they're going to be conducting a review of this incident to assure that it doesn't occur in the future."

Lt. Don Michalosky of the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's office said the phone message led to a story being spread among employees that there was a gunman at the sprawling center.

"The story gets passed along and gains momentum," Michalosky said.

Lugo said employees were told to lock themselves in their offices and stay inside and that some were "traumatized" by the event.

NASA Glenn was placed under what was described as a "complete lockdown." During the lockdown, a spokeswoman declined to confirm reports that a gunman was being sought. Loudspeakers announced "all clear" and "the emergency is over" shortly before 11 a.m.

Lugo said officials initially had the understanding that a suspected gunman was in one building and then found out he was possibly in another building.

"It was a little bit of confusion given that we couldn't find anybody when we either entered the first building or the second building," he said.

Michael Bilinovich, head of security at Glenn, said NASA is in a testing phase of the notification system and that Glenn plans to test it later this month.

Dennis Pehotsky, a retired safety officer at the center, said false alarms are common at NASA Glenn.

"Crews are working out there all the time and it never ends, false alarms," he said. "They cut into wires and everything else and they set off alarms. This kind of thing happens frequently."

The emergency notification problem represented a second glitch Friday for NASA, which also delayed the space shuttle Discovery's final voyage, possibly until the end of the month, because of a potentially dangerous hydrogen gas leak discovered during fueling.

The NASA Glenn complex, next to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, has more than 3,400 employees and contract workers and developed some key components of a rocket for NASA's now-canceled $100 billion return-to-the moon program. The center has weathered several years of staff cuts and is facing uncertainty over potential cuts in space programs.

The center is named after Ohio resident John Glenn, who in 1962 piloted the United States' first manned orbital mission.

Visitors are required to sign in, get a pass and be escorted on the grounds. Security was beefed up after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

NASA. Never A Straight Answer.

{NOTE: Due to the ever-changing story, with the same page being updated multiple times within only a few hours, I posted the entire article as revised in order to show the duplicity of NASA. I doubt the AP will take issue with this, as the last revision shows the authorship.}

Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next