It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
Truth Seeker

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
Two days ago, half a year later, again, a new concentration of "points" on Africa, at the same level of previous occasions. See the concentration in two seas on either side of Saudi Arabia ...

http://www.aemet.es/es/eltiempo/observacion/satelite/global?opc2=europa_africa

Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:52 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
MENOMINEE TOWNSHIP -- It's a geological phenomenon that has both authorities and Menominee Township residents scratching their heads. A large crevice, stretching almost two football fields, suddenly appeared in the woods near Birch Creek earlier this week.

"I don't know really. It just looks like a giant crack in the ground," said young spectator and local resident, Ashley Armbrust. "I don't know what happened."

The 150-yard crevice is puzzling local residents. Some areas are up to five feet deep and a few feet across. The ground even rose up several feet in some areas around the crevice, causing trees to lean on both sides. Like the spectators, property owners feel the whole thing is just confusing.

"I told the kids we had an earthquake and they laughed at me, then after they looked at it, they say I don't know," said property owner, Eileen Heider.

^ http://www.uppermichiganssource.com/new ... ?id=522312

Quote:
As we reported yesterday, an unexplained crevice appeared in Menominee Township, Michigan. New footage has surfaced that gives us a much clearer picture of this mysterious event. Apparently the locals are shocked that they have not been contacted by any government officials. Despite receiving multiple calls from concerned residents, federal officials have completely ignored the situation.

Was this an earthquake? Does this correlate with the sink holes that have been showing up all over the world?

Local news reported this geological phenomenon yet most media outlets have completely ignored this truly amazing occurrence.

^ http://theintelhub.com/2010/10/08/amazi ... -michigan/

Edited By L2L to add YouTube Videos

Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:46 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Site Admin

Wyz I hope you don't mind but I edited your post to add in the YouTube Videos of that story...

Great find ole friend wow :clap :clap :clap :clap

Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I've seen things Like this::

How moist was the earth before the crack formed My bet was it was dry as a Bone! Drier then this picture:

HOTTER THEN TEXAS!!

THE DEVILS MARBLES

See how the ROCKS ARE SNAPPED CLEANLY IN HALF see how there are cracks in the others!

notice the street sign the numbers are in MILES!!!

The other side of ayers rock (was ayers rock actually a meteor :hmm )

"CROCODILE" Harry's house duggout from a ROCK!

BAROSSA-TAL

VICTORIA (THE OTHER TEXAS)

Kosciusczko National Park

Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:18 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:

(snip - fulcanelli)

Another issue is that the job will be in Rochford, Essex (near to the seaside resort of Southend-on-Sea) and as if being close to the sea was not bad enough there is a small inlet from the sea which becomes a river and extends into Rochford. Any tsunamic event which affects the west coast is likely to result in a backwash on the east coast – and up this inlet. The distance from home is also an issue because if we have a severe snowy winter there will be days when I will not be able to get to there.

Under normal circumstances I should be thrilled and delighted to be in with this chance of a job. It’s a good company, cash rich / solvent, environmentally aware (just opened a large supermarket in suburban London which uses geothermal energy) and it sells food - which means that even in a recession it should still be trading.

But are we in ‘normal’ circumstances?

(snip - fulcanelli)

Simon

The best of luck to you, Simon! I think it would be a safe bet, for you to know that *everyone* here on the GT is pulling for you to succeed in your efforts! It was nice to feel that your instincts and intuition, regarding the circumstances "we're" in, did not cause you to forgo this job opportunity in Rochford... particularly due to the possibility of a tsunamic event.

One thing is for sure, which is that we are not living in or under normal circumstances. Nevertheless, please continue to use your wisdom, knowledge, instincts and intuition to guide yourself through any and all decisions of consequence.

There's certainly an Impending Doom/2012/Poleshift/Px faction or philosophy that might warn against your taking a job, given it's geographic location, but don't give-in to The Fear. It's healthy to question extraordinary claims/predictions and do your own investigation. For myself, I've taken some time to read through the ZetaTalk site (as suggested) and Pole Shift Ning, yet I haven't come across any persuasive evidence backing up their predictions.

My search continues, as I'm sure yours will, as well. I do believe the Earth and her inhabitants are on the Precipice of Change. Does this Change involve a Grand Battle for Our Souls? ... an ELE? ... a Solar Tsunami? ... a Pole Shift? To Each their Own Truth...

IMHO, the jury is still out, but life must go on... Common sense and pragmatic preparation will guide those of us who feel this Change coming, well.

Regards,
fulcanelli

P.S. Please keep your friends, here on the GT, posted as to the results of your formal interview. No matter the result, realize there is honor in your selfless efforts and determination!

Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:56 pm
GT Truther

LIGHTNING STORM IN SYDNEY (NSW)

Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:09 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Wow, Fr33k -

Thanks for these amazing photos.

Much to see, for sure.

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:27 pm
GT Truther

Shameless Blatant Propaganda - "Casting Call" to be in Obama Town Hall Audience
http://casting.backstage.com/JobSeekerX ... Search+Now

Quote:
..."PRESIDENT OBAMA TOWN HALL, DC MTV, BET, and CMT (prods.) are casting the audience for a town hall meeting with President Obama. Shooting Oct. 14 at 4 p.m. in Washington, DC. Seeking—Audience Members: males and females, 18+. To apply, email townhallaudience@mtvnmix.com and put "Town Hall" in the subject line. To ensure that the audience represents diverse interests and political views, include your name, phone number, hometown, school attending, your job and what issues, if any, you are ..."

And another outrage - 2 new arms of the Military hidden in the Health Care Bill

Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:30 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Wyz I hope you don't mind but I edited your post to add in the YouTube Videos of that story...

Great find ole friend wow :clap :clap :clap :clap

That's cool. I was going to embed them, but the second link has so many I didn't know what to choose! (cc:

Thanks

Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:41 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

fr33k, I never knew you were such a shutterbug! Those are some great pics; never knew Australia was so magnificent either, thought it much like Texas, but that big rock DOES look like an alien meteor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently learned that there have been military exercises practising evacuating european VIPs from any given point in Belgium and France and delivering them to the elite bunkers [yes, location is known, but it would be in extremely poor form to publicize them] within a 2-hour timeframe.

Why is this important? Some of you may remember the pictures of Operation Stormtide, a military exercise which took place in Aug. 2008 and was based on the evacuation of 300 European Union pooh-bahs and their families, from Brussels to the same bunker area. Others might recall reading recently about the "7 of 10" events that include a super-tsunami hitting the west coast of Europe "within hours" of the New Madrid Adjustment occurring (the mega-quake, 9+ Richter, that's the culmination of the many smaller quakes that are now occurring there). In the write-up about the effects of this great tsunami, it was stated that over 70% of Denmark would be washed over completely and submerged, and millions in the Low Countries facing the Atlantic will be drowned. For many, the shift itself will almost be an after-thought in comparison to how some of these precursor events will affect us. This is why it's important for those in western Europe that are able to plan, to plot an evacuation route to either the northern highlands in the UK or the forests of Spain, France, and points further inland. Sadly, those in Japan will only have the sinking of the Caribbean plate and/or the Indonesian tongue of the Eurasian plate, possibly the Phillipine plate, as their warning. Those already in Indonesia have had ample warning since the Great Tsunami of 2004, and even now the flooding going on in that part of the world - stretching to Pakistan, which has over 20 million displaced citizens - is telling people that all is not normal, they should be relocating to higher ground.

But to get back to the point; here's a snip from a translation of a page giving a hint about what's going on with this cover story:

Olivier Scheir, in the Nieuwsblad at http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail ... d=D630DF31 wrote:
CHURCH IS 'HOSTILE TERRITORY' DURING EVACUATION EXERCISE
Soldiers participate in airport Ursel

KNESSELARE / DEINZE - Three C-130 military aircraft types have a storm yesterday made landing at the airport of Ursel. There were 600 soldiers dropped from the base 400 Belgian citizens who are free from the fictional country of "Blue Land".

The storm landed yesterday is part of a biennial military, large-scale evacuation exercise. Lieutenant-Colonel Ivo Van Lembergen outlines the situation: "In the fictional country of Blue Country reprisals are caused by the presence of Belgian citizens. Therefore, the Belgian government decided to repatriate all compatriots to return to our country. "

In total, the 1000 Belgian action and some 350 French soldiers, 400 civilians and a voluntary part of the foreign affairs people that are part of the exercise, held around passport control.

As you read, it all sounds comforting and bland. The Congo situation is real enough, too. What, you think they would tell you they were practicing getting all their pooh-bahs out of harm's way when the SHTF, leaving the rest of the poor sods to manage on their own or drown?

[Note the placement of the message regarding the churches being 'hostile territory'; first and foremost, before anything else. Why is this....those churches will probably be filled with shocked and puzzled, anguished parishioners, hearing from their shepherds as to how much of what they're going through is 'signs of the end times'. Escaping elite will want to avoid encountering such groups.]

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:05 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Those pics are not mine But they are good yes! I found them online! :crylaugh

Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:44 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

DonDep, you said:

DonDep wrote:
I recently learned that there have been military exercises practising evacuating European VIPs from any given point in Belgium and France and delivering them to the elite bunkers .....
[Edited for space: your excellent advice to Europeans about the tsunami, etc]...But to get back to the point; here's a snip from a translation of a page giving a hint about what's going on with this cover story:

Olivier Scheir, in the Nieuwsblad at http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail ... d=D630DF31 wrote:
Soldiers participate in airport Ursel

KNESSELARE / DEINZE - Three C-130 military aircraft types have a storm yesterday made landing at the airport of Ursel. There were 600 soldiers dropped from the base 400 Belgian citizens who are free from the fictional country of "Blue Land".

The storm landed yesterday is part of a biennial military, large-scale evacuation exercise. Lieutenant-Colonel Ivo Van Lembergen outlines the situation: "In the fictional country of Blue Country reprisals are caused by the presence of Belgian citizens. Therefore, the Belgian government decided to repatriate all compatriots to return to our country. "

In total, the 1000 Belgian action and some 350 French soldiers, 400 civilians and a voluntary part of the foreign affairs people that are part of the exercise, held around passport control.

As you read, it all sounds comforting and bland. The Congo situation is real enough, too. What, you think they would tell you they were practicing getting all their pooh-bahs out of harm's way when the SHTF, leaving the rest of the poor sods to manage on their own or drown?

[Note the placement of the message regarding the churches being 'hostile territory'; first and foremost, before anything else. Why is this....those churches will probably be filled with shocked and puzzled, anguished parishioners, hearing from their shepherds as to how much of what they're going through is 'signs of the end times'. Escaping elite will want to avoid encountering such groups.]

Per using a church as the rescue site for the elites, that may not be as wonky as it sounds.

:hmm :hmm :hmm

If you allow for some possible "translation slip" i.e. The church is within 'hostile territory'... Here's the scenario: The chosen elites could run to the church for sanctuary along with everyone else without attracting any attention - as any good frightened citizen might, no? Here, they would huddle along with everyone else, praying for rescue.... and Lo! Rescue cometh! The rescuers can only take a few at a time? First in line? You get the idea.... nobody would attack the hero-rescuers, thinking they will return for the rest of them...

Just thinking.

N.B. Most European cities have one "major" cathedral or church to which their citizens have resorted since time immemorial. Everyone would know to go to the 'same place', no matter what city they found themselves in at the time...

Regards,

Selene

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:09 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
(Note: This is an important read. I hope to share more with you the truth of my personal experiences with these guys and gals & the Spiritual Powers behind them controlling our soul's destiny respecting freewill and choice...Dex)

Cross posting:

A second look at an alleged ET communication
Sent by Dan Drasin, a Marin-based film-maker and researcher

Note from Dan:
Dear friends and colleagues,
<snip>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP

<snip>

You are still the architects of your own fate…

"DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?"

Is this a new message? I feel sure that I saw something similar 'many years ago'.

Anyway, my answer...

Yes, please do show up and using a small number of contactees tell us exactly who you are, from where you come, etc. After this and before making formal contact with humankind en masse to help gain mutual trust be helpful in saving lives, such as during earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc, as well as helping to cure diseases such alzheimers and spinal issues which cause paralysis. Be aware that there may be some people who will not welcome your arrival, especially those who we call our leaders (although that should not act as a deterrant) and others from other space-faring cultures who are already here working with our leaders.

Simon

Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 pm
GT Truther

fulcanelli wrote:
The best of luck to you, Simon! I think it would be a safe bet, for you to know that *everyone* here on the GT is pulling for you to succeed in your efforts! It was nice to feel that your instincts and intuition, regarding the circumstances "we're" in, did not cause you to forgo this job opportunity in Rochford... particularly due to the possibility of a tsunamic event.

One thing is for sure, which is that we are not living in or under normal circumstances. Nevertheless, please continue to use your wisdom, knowledge, instincts and intuition to guide yourself through any and all decisions of consequence.

There's certainly an Impending Doom/2012/Poleshift/Px faction or philosophy that might warn against your taking a job, given it's geographic location, but don't give-in to The Fear. It's healthy to question extraordinary claims/predictions and do your own investigation. For myself, I've taken some time to read through the ZetaTalk site (as suggested) and Pole Shift Ning, yet I haven't come across any persuasive evidence backing up their predictions.

My search continues, as I'm sure yours will, as well. I do believe the Earth and her inhabitants are on the Precipice of Change. Does this Change involve a Grand Battle for Our Souls? ... an ELE? ... a Solar Tsunami? ... a Pole Shift? To Each their Own Truth...

IMHO, the jury is still out, but life must go on... Common sense and pragmatic preparation will guide those of us who feel this Change coming, well.

Regards,
fulcanelli

P.S. Please keep your friends, here on the GT, posted as to the results of your formal interview. No matter the result, realize there is honor in your selfless efforts and determination!

Thanks. :candle :candle :candle

I'll be brief... oh what a mess-up.

It transpires that the location I'd been sent to for the interview was the new shop which had yet to open, and half way there I received a text message and then phone calls telling me that I was being redirected to somewhere else which was actually nearer where I live. Finding the alternative place took me a while, not helped by the person who got me the interview calling to see where I was and then telling me different town names about 10 miles apart in opposite directions from where I was (I was driving east and first he said Benfleet - which was to my south - and then he said Rayleigh - which was to my north).

So I arrived very late indeed, but so did everyone else, and it did not count as a black mark against me.

The interview itself was OK - a brief chat with a lady, fill out some forms, watch a customer service DVD and fill in a short questionaire on some of the topics it raised.

On Monday I need to chase up the person who got me the interview to discuss the position that I was interviewed for, as it was not the position he said I was going to be offered when he asked me to attend the interview.

So many people are being interviewed that it will 10-14 days before I know the outcome.

As for what is about to happen, whether an ELE, poleshift, crustal displacement, WWlll, financial collapse, spiritual awakening, mass regaining of memories or whatever, time will tell. At times I wonder whether some of the doomy events will be as 'bad' as the information suggests they could be. Zetatalk's principle drawbacks are the 2003 non-event (been wrong before, so are comments truthful now??) and the lack of evidence of the type which would convince skeptics.

Then again, when we read of emergency evacuation excercises in Belgium, erm, why? what for? Cayce also talked about European low lying coastal lands being flooded and unless he was channelling the Zetans (which I suppose is possible) so he is an independant source. Cayce also suggested that London will survive, although the ocean will be nearer.

Simon :wavey

Last edited by Dondep on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fixing the quote of fulcanelli

Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:21 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
And another outrage - 2 new arms of the Military hidden in the Health Care Bill

Uncle John here: This section is not contained in "HR 3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act" or "HR 4872 Health Care Reform bill."

Someone is pulling our leg and for what reason?

Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Exit wrote:
Two days ago, half a year later, again, a new concentration of "points" on Africa, at the same level of previous occasions. See the concentration in two seas on either side of Saudi Arabia ...

http://www.aemet.es/es/eltiempo/observacion/satelite/global?opc2=europa_africa

Dearest Exit:

Thank you so much for posting these, and please don't imagine that your contribution has been ignored here. Quite the contrary. I think it is simply so stunning that no one quite knows what to say! The silence is simply one of perfect consternation. WTF???

Are these vehicles 'theirs'? Or 'ours' ? Or what? And why?

Much to ponder, without any guidance. They fit the image of a "black triangle craft" cited by Dan Burisch as one of those captured in 'Galileo Bay' in Area 51: http://openminds.tv/pdf/PROJECT_AQUARIUS_DOCUMENT.pdf

But, again: There it is, what now?

P.S. For any readers who may be wondering: What??? or I don't get it?? Look down to the bottom right of your Windows Explorer screen, to that little 'magnifying glass' and 100% icon. Click the 100% to increase to 125% and again to 150% viewing: look now at Exit's screenshots: see those little black triangle thingy's in the air?

THAT's the major question: What???? Whose???? Why?????

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 pm
GT Truther

Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Synopsis
By Norio Hayakawa - Anthony Sanchez has spent over 20 years accumulating a wealth of pertinent information on the subject of the rumors behind UFOs in conjunction with some of the most significant military installations in the U.S., especially in the American Southwest.

His new book, UFO HIGHWAY, is a fresh new look at the military's "connection" to the rumors about UFOs.

This is not a book about whether UFOs exist or not.
It is neither a book about "reptilians" eating humans in a secret underground facility.

It goes beyond that.
This book is filled with information previously not published in any other books of this nature.

His fascinating, recent interview with a retired USAF colonel is probably one of the highlights of this book.

This interesting interview took place, in May of 2010, only a few months before the completion of this book.

Just like the author, Anthony Sanchez, I myself also have done an extensive research on similar topics for over twenty years, spending many years investigating locations such as Area 51 in Nevada and its connections with other important sites such as southern California's Edwards AFB and remote aerospace facilities in the Antelope Valley, most of which had the outward facade of radar cross section testing sites.

I had also visited the surroundings near China Lake Naval Weapons Testing Center in the California desert.

Yes, there is no doubt in my mind, just as Anthony Sanchez suggests, that there are "connections" among these facilities, including the Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah.

I also had a tremendous interest in Colorado's Cheyenne Mountain and its NORAD underground complex (not only because my wife had a unique opportunity to go through a special, military-guided "tour" inside the complex in late 1978 through her brother's military connections - and, interestingly, a year before some strange things started happening in neighboring northern New Mexico.)

I also had taken a special interest in New Mexico's White Sands Missile Testing Ranges (where today, the leading-edge directed energy weapons systems are being tested), as well as Los Alamos National Laboratories (site of the world's foremost human genome research), Sandia Laboratories and Phillips Laboratories, the latter two of which are inside Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque.

Just as Anthony Sanchez seems to suggest in his book, there is no doubt in my mind that the regions especially east of the Four Corners area of New Mexico contain some of the most important U.S. government secrets, hidden from the public.

Yes, and above all, my greatest curiosity has been the long-persisting rumors about the alleged Dulce underground base in New Mexico.

I am convinced that although we have not come up yet with any solid, physical, tangible, irrefutable evidence that there is such a facility in Dulce, there are plenty of circumstantial evidences that point to the possibility that there is "something" there.

I have a trusted friend who was a former proprietor of one of the largest ranches in Dulce who declared to me this year that indeed there is a facility there. Beyond that, he could not make a comment.

At the present time he has a sensitive position as the department head of the Department of Agriculture in a well-known state university in New Mexico.

After retirement from his present position, he, too, will soon come out and will help us expose the truth about Dulce.

As for Area 51 in Nevada, sure, it is public knowledge now that Area 51 is a vibrant military research, development and testing complex conducted by many defense contractors who provide a variety of highly compartmentalized projects.

But there is no proof that there could not be something "more" besides all the superficial facade of the complex.

Yes, practically the whole world has already heard of the claims of Bob Lazar concerning Area 51.
For now, there seems to be nothing that can back up his claims.

However, at the same time, there is no way to disprove his claims either.
Anthony Sanchez' new book, UFO HIGHWAY, apparently derives its title from the actual Highway 375 in Nevada which was officially declared by the State of Nevada as EXTRATERRESTRIAL HIGHWAY in the late 1990's because of its proximity to Area 51.

However, Anthony's UFO HIGHWAY goes beyond that.
All these significant military bases are interconnected through a symbolic "highway".
There is plenty of commonality among these interesting facilities.

And they all relate to the rumors concerning UFOs and how "beliefs" play a major role in the military's maintenance of secrecy.

Yes, we all know that there doesn't seem to be any hard, solid, tangible, physical evidence to say that there is more than just the superficial structures behind all these facilities.
Yet there are circumstantial evidences that seem to point out that there is "something" under the physical facade of these facilities.

There is talk among a segment of the population concerning the upcoming December 21, 2012 scenario and its possible UFO connections.

However, probably nothing catastrophic will take place on that date.
Rather, in my opinion, December 21, 2012 could simply be a beginning of a gradual shift in human consciousness, a beginning of a gradual personal transformation in each of us, a beginning of a new understanding of the relationship of this earth and its inhabitants to other "realities" that affect us.
It will be up to the readers who will read this book to decide what that personal transformation will bring in their individual lives.

Bio
Anthony F. Sanchez received his BSc. in Computer Information Systems from Western Governors University of Salt Lake City, UT in 2008. In addition to being a Software Consultant for the State of California through his own company, Anthony has been employed for 16 years as a Software Engineer working for 3Com, Intel, Acer, Netscape Communications, and Hewlett Packard performing high level software development supporting scientific engineering and business intelligence projects. 

He became interested in UFOs back in 1989, at the time Area 51 surfaced as a public phenomenon. Since 2000 he has researched the subject matter thoroughly employing various scientific methods and hands on approaches, thus compiling over 20 years worth of UFO related research data. 

For the purposes of augmenting his knowledge on Human Origins, Anthony has also studied in detail, ancient Hebrew religious texts such as the Old Testament Bible, and gospels from the the Dead Sea Scrolls such as the 'book of Giants', and 'book of Enoch'. He has also studied famous Sumerian-Babylonian translations such as the Enuma Elish, and the Atra-Hasis as well as numerous Akkadian Mesopotamian cylinder seals and Akkadian cuneiform inscriptions. 

Each year he is a regular visitor to the deserts of the American Southwest, visiting crash sites conducting interviews, and performing scientific field work. His most recent interviews include the likes of fellow investigative UFO researchers, Norio Hayakawa, and Joerg Arnu. His work represents an unbiased and impartial reporting style ensuring he uncovers every aspect of every story.

Listen to Latest Show

Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:35 am

Interesting pics indeed Exit.

Selene wrote:

Much to ponder, without any guidance. They fit the image of a "black triangle craft" cited by Dan Burisch as one of those captured in 'Galileo Bay' in Area 51: http://openminds.tv/pdf/PROJECT_AQUARIUS_DOCUMENT.pdf

Selene - I do recall similar pics being referred to in P4C forum about six years ago. Then a plausible answer to the phenomenon was offered and the thread went dry. I am sceptical as the putting too much into the cause of the strange objects and have not seen any other discussions on this. Maybe Dex can throw some light on this for us if he remembers this too? I resigned from P4C a while ago due to mistrust of Salla's hidden agenda I started getting a smell from and all the scraps going on between members.

:dunno

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:02 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: Is this the person that allegedly now denies her role?...Dex)

THE United Nations was set today to appoint an obscure Malaysian astrophysicist to act as Earth’s first contact for any aliens that may come visiting.
Mazlan Othman, the head of the UN's little-known Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa), is to describe her potential new role next week at a scientific conference at the Royal Society’s Kavli conference centre in Buckinghamshire.

She is scheduled to tell delegates that the recent discovery of hundreds of planets around other stars has made the detection of extraterrestrial life more likely than ever before - and that means the UN must be ready to coordinate humanity’s response to any “first contact”.

During a talk Othman gave recently to fellow scientists, she said: “The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day humankind will receive signals from extraterrestrials.

"When we do, we should have in place a coordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject. The UN is a ready-made mechanism for such coordination.”

Continued:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/b ... 5929498742

Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:16 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Interesting pics indeed Exit.

Selene wrote:

Selene - I do recall similar pics being referred to in P4C forum about six years ago. Then a plausible answer to the phenomenon was offered and the thread went dry. I am sceptical as the putting too much into the cause of the strange objects and have not seen any other discussions on this. Maybe Dex can throw some light on this for us if he remembers this too? I resigned from P4C a while ago due to mistrust of Salla's hidden agenda I started getting a smell from and all the scraps going on between members.

:dunno

I've seen a black triangle roughly a 1000 to 1500 feet cruising above my head silently in the south west desert before any news about these kinds of craft got into the mainstream knowledge banks.

The stealth black is really amazing because next to the night sky it's nearly impossible to make out what you're looking at. It moved ever so slowly as I ran under it for a few minutes trying to figure out what I was looking at. It was enormous in size and if it weren't for the small light configuration underneath it, I wouldn't have been able to determine the triangle shape.
The problem with identifying who operates these craft gets confusing when you learn people whom claimed to have encountered them swear they've experienced them responding to their mental suggestions that indicate the crew must be telepathic.

Dex

Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:36 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
I've seen a black triangle roughly a 1000 to 1500 feet cruising above my head silently in the south west desert before any news about these kinds of craft got into the mainstream knowledge banks.

The stealth black is really amazing because next to the night sky it's nearly impossible to make out what you're looking at. It moved ever so slowly as I ran under it for a few minutes trying to figure out what I was looking at. It was enormous in size and if it weren't for the small light configuration underneath it, I wouldn't have been able to determine the triangle shape.

Dex, I reckon the vast majority of the triangles, no matter their size, belong to a more advanced branch of the Greys. Granted, some may be this human-piloted TR3B craft, whatever it's called.

I too have seen 3 small triangular craft during broad daylight (from a distance though) in 2002, and they exhibited that unusual characteristic whereby they descended with a falling leaf motion, as if trying to hook into and "ride the gravity wave."

Dex wrote:
The problem with identifying who operates these craft gets confusing when you learn people whom claimed to have encountered them swear they've experienced them responding to their mental suggestions that indicate the crew must be telepathic.

After many years scratching my head as to the origins of the Greys, and considering all the possibilities (ETs, from a parallel universe, time-travellers, etc) I am firmly of the opinion now that they are human-related in some way, and not real ETs. What would be interesting to find out is is the worldwide human abduction phenomena still going on apace, or has it dwindled out completely... :hmm

Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:56 pm
GT Truther

Just on time in this timeline too:
(The natural events happend in every timeline at the same time)

Hi Res image Link:
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/RE ... 2_1024.jpg

:whistle

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
DonDep, you said:

DonDep wrote:
I recently learned that there have been military exercises practising evacuating European VIPs....etc

Per using a church as the rescue site for the elites, that may not be as wonky as it sounds.

If you allow for some possible "translation slip" i.e. The church is within 'hostile territory'... Here's the scenario: The chosen elites could run to the church for sanctuary along with everyone else without attracting any attention - as any good frightened citizen might, no? Here, they would huddle along with everyone else, praying for rescue.... and Lo! Rescue cometh! The rescuers can only take a few at a time? First in line? You get the idea.... nobody would attack the hero-rescuers, thinking they will return for the rest of them...

Just thinking.

N.B. Most European cities have one "major" cathedral or church to which their citizens have resorted since time immemorial. Everyone would know to go to the 'same place', no matter what city they found themselves in at the time...

Regards,

Selene

Actually Selene, the details of the operation that are NOT included in the public statements made for the article show that the individual elitists will be picked up at non-public locations. You're entirely correct of course about the use of cathedrals and churches since time immemorial as focal points where the community 'comes together' in times of crisis; this time around, too, they'll obviously play a similar role, which I articulated in my statement about the anguished and shocked/puzzled parishioners gathering, but the point is that the elitists themSELVES - who have actively planned and spent the money and resources on the secret system - will be located AWAY from public spaces and picked up in the twinkling of an eye. Thirty (30) minutes to get to them, and two (2) hours to convey them to the bunker system. Snatch n' Scoot, Snag n' Scram, Grab n' Go, Red Rover Come Over, whichever term they use it means the same thing. They mean to get to safety and let the vast numbers of the public suffer, doing little to nothing to help anyone below them on the pyramid of power - except for the roles that have been played in this little Dan Burisch story by the 'patriotic insiders' who have provoked a good number of critical thinkers to take pro-active steps to prepare themselves and their families.

Ideally, the churches should take steps to gather their flock and prepare themselves. Many churches have church buses (usually old school buses), they have a system already set up to deliver food and resources to the needy, and in fact some of them already (like most Mormon churches, who've prepared since they were founded) have taken steps to protect many of their flock. They may not know the particulars, but like most people they have access to the prophetic texts, even though they've been sterilized and slanted by Vactican scribes (and therefore down into the present-day Pentecostal Protestant denominations). Not only do they know of Revelations, they've been inculcated into End-times theological issues such as the so-called 'Rapture' (symptomatic of the selfish-for-salvation set), epitomized in the "Left Behind" series of novels. Members of the congregations also watch network TV ("The Event") and go to blockbuster movies ("The Core", "2012", "The Day After Tomorrow", etc). Many know, even if only on a subconscious level. Most thinking people can sense it, but choose to avoid it because of the strenuous use of logic required (that is, until a tectonic plate noticeably sinks or continets rip or tsunamis wash away a few cities) even at this point. It hasn't sunk in yet that

Our Time Is Running Out

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

fulcanelli wrote:
[b]The best of luck to you, Simon! I think it would be a safe bet, for you to know that *everyone* here on the GT is pulling for you to succeed in your efforts!

I agree, Simon. We're all rooting for you, as we are for each other as we all face some incredible tests, some maybe not so incredible. At the very least I would be careful of ANYONE who suggests you don't take a job, if you need one. Most of us are in circumstances that don't allow us to simply move to an ideal location and commence living off the grid and close to the land, so it's a given that more people than not are not living where they will want to be when the time comes.

When is that time, you might ask? Not the 'last weeks' necessarily, because events are even now escalating but nowhere near yet 'crunch time', which is what we're about to experience sometime during the coming 11 weeks. We've now heard that the first of the "7 of 10" events that include the super-tsunami that will take out much of western Europe's cities will commence first with the "folding" of the Pacific plates, such that the western side of the Indonesian 'tongue' (that's attached to the great Eurasian plate) will sink as the eastern side actually is raised. What does that mean, "sinking"? That means the cities of Jakarta and Singapore are likely to sink beneath the waves first. How do we have any ways to ascertain the plausibility of that assessment? Has everyone kept an eye on events in that region lately? The excessive flooding, attributed to the monsoon season so mostly skipped over, but also the increased frequency and intensity of 5+ earthquakes that are constantly hitting New Guineau. Google Jakarta sinking. Remember the Great Tsunami of 2004, the first of the Big Events to occur years before they really got going? What area was affected? That's right, Banda Aceh, right there on the edge of the Indonesian tongue that confronts the Indo-Australian plate as it pushes upwards under the Himalayas. So we have growing evidence that the area in question that's now been explained as the kick-offf or 'keystone' event is primed for what's about to occur momentarily.

Also, keep an eye on the mouth of the River Parnana, in Argentina, where it enters the South Atlantic. Once the Pacific plates crunch and fold up, this allowing South America to 'roll' upwards and thereby crush the Caribbean plate and taking down many of the coastal cities in the resort islands, there will be many 9+ quakes on the west coast of Chile and Peru, under the Andes, while smaller (7+) quakes on the eastern half of South America show how that portion is more or less just 'along for the ride'. Do we have any evidence that Chile is under tectonic pressure? D'uh? Most people know of the huge quake earlier this year, and even more recently the rescue of the mine workers - publicized mainly because of the human-interest factor; stories of trapped miners or other helpless and hapless victims get good airplay, though the causes of the situation aren't discussed much. Beyond that, take a look at the major increase in quakes in that region. They aren't discussed much because they're assumed to be mostly just "after-shocks" of the large quake back in the spring. But one can't say they weren't given warning; it's just that the signs aren't going to be dumbed-down in a Cliff Notes version of "The Poleshift For Dummies".

By the time "evidence" that would convince the average 15-yr-old emerges, EVERYONE will be scurrying around in consternation, yet the PTB will STILL not admit to what's going on! Right up until the average human can look up in the sky and see for themselves. Until then, PANIC - and the value of the currency - is the biggest concern, so that only those that have pieced it together and take steps to prepare will end up being thankful for the "early warning" they got from these sources.

As in everything, one must think for themselves, and come to their own conclusions. Until then, try to make too much sense of it all, and avoid the more simplistic rationales like "ah, just coincidence", or "the source is not credible, therefore there's no use examining the message".

Oh, almost forgot the part of the weekly 'message' I'm referring to:

The 7 of 10 scenarios describe plate movements, and for this to occur something has to release the deadlock, the current stalemate where the plates are locked against each other. Once the deadlock is broken and the plates start moving, sliding past each other, new points where the plates are locked against each other develop, but these are weaker locks than the one at present. The current lock, as we have so often stated, is the Indo-Australian Plate which is being driven under the Himalayans. This is no small lock, as the height of the Himalayans attests. Nevertheless, the activity in this region shows this likely to be the first of the 7 of 10 scenarios to manifest. Bangladesh is sinking and the Coral Sea is rising, showing the overall tipping of the Indo-Australian Plate. Now Pakistan is sinking and not draining its floods as it should, while Jakarta on the tongue of Indonesia is also sinking rapidly, showing that the tilt that will allow Indonesia to sink has already started.

Meanwhile, S America is showing signs of a roll to the west. Explosions on islands just to the north of the S American Plate occurred recently, on Bonaire and Trinidad-Tobago, and the Andes are regularly being pummeled. There IS a relationship. As the Indo-Australia Plate lifts and slides, this allows the Pacific plates to shift west, which allows S America to shift west also. This is greatly increased by the folding of the Mariana Trench and the Philippine Plate. But it is the Indo-Australian Plate that gives way to incite change in these other plates, and this is what is manifesting now to those closely following the changes. Once the folding of the Pacific has occurred, Japan has been destabilized. We are not allowed to give a time frame for any of these plate movements, but would point out that it is not until the North Island of Japan experiences its strong quakes that a tsunami causing sloshing near Victoria occurs. There are clues that the New Madrid will be next.

Where the N American continent is under great stress, it has not slipped because it is held in place on both sides. The Pacific side holds due to subduction friction along the San Andreas, and the Atlantic side holds due to the Atlantic Rift's reluctance to rip open. What changes this dynamic? When S America rolls, almost in step with the folding Pacific, it tears the Atlantic Rift on the southern side. This allows Africa freedom to move and it rolls too, dropping the Mediterranean floor above Algeria. What is holding the N American continent together has thus eased, so that when the Japan adjustments are made, there is less holding the N American continent in place than before, and the New Madrid gives way. We are also not allowed to provide the time frame between the Japan quakes and New Madrid. Other than the relationship in time between the New Madrid and the European tsunami, no time frame can be given. The sequence of events is, thus:

∙ a tipping Indo-Australia Plate with Indonesia sinking,

∙ a folding Pacific allowing S America to roll,

∙ a tearing of the south Atlantic Rift allowing Africa to roll and the floor of the Mediterranean to drop,
great quakes in Japan followed by the New Madrid adjustment,
which is followed almost instantly by the tearing of the north Atlantic Rift with consequent European tsunami.

Source: ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for October 9, 2010

Incidentally, the "black triangle craft" are interestingly in a different category than the earlier flying saucers were, and my own belief - I'm happy to be proved wrong, but it hasn't happened yet - is that they are the products of more advanced reverse-engineering that took place at the Ranch (Area 51). They rarely are able to exhibit any demonstrable powers that transcend human understanding of physics, whereas 'true' UFOs have boggled the minds of most observers.....the Phoenix 'Lights', for instance, appeared to be stretched out along the edge of a craft that had to have been miles across in size, and the "black triangles" may be large but not THAT large. It's quite possible they're extraterrestrial in origin, but I don't think they are. Not just because NL/ZT claims they aren't, but because they always seem to be in a category by themselves, not included in the accounts of saucers, of the "cigar-shaped" craft, or even the recent sightings of huge craft appearing over large urban areas that are claimed to be sending warnings to the inhabitants of cities that face major earth-changing drama.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 37  Next