It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:05 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
Piers Corbyn | Russian Heatwave & Pakistan Floods Parts of Solar Cycle

Source: rt.com

As Russia recovers from a record-breaking heatwave followed by fierce storms, RT talks to astrophysicist and solar weather forecaster Piers Corbyn to find out what it all means and if it has anything to do with global warming.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:55 am
GT Truther

Helvetic wrote:
A Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning | Will a Massive Celestial System Change Our Solar System?

Source: bibliotecapleyades.net

Quote:
"It all started with a statement made by a man working for BOEING. He does not work for NASA, but rather is a NASA contractor from BOEING. Do to this contract work there was many video conferences and other meetings he was included in. His first statement:

I work for a NASA contractor and handle the video conferencing sessions between JSC and other facilities. Everybody always wants to see a link. Well, everything talked about in these vc's is top secret - so there's obviously not a link. I love my family and need my job so I'm not gonna tell you much that would endanger those either. I work for Boeing. All I can tell you is there is a LOT of interesting sh.. happening. The moon is NOT crashing - but it doesn't need to. There is a reason so many are sending birds up to watch the Sun - and it's not cause we just would like to know more about the Sun.

He claims that the event that is coming is a natural occurrence and it concerns something affecting the sun, NOT slamming into the Earth. It is already affecting the sun as evidenced by the solar filaments. He states:

The Sun is already reacting to 'forces' we can't see. ..."

Download PDF here

Bravo!..more support for Hurtak. If you ever get a chance to discuss this aspect of change with him, do so. He refer's to this mystery as an "electromagnetic null zone." An area in space our solar system is intended to pass through and changing the electromagnetic density force's of our world.
He was told the details. Burisch and company believed him. I believe him when he says he was told this change is what is affecting our sun and as we continue to approach closer to the lip of this 'null zone' it cause's more sun instability creating increased solar radiation kick off and the earth receive's the additional energy through the polar region's and build's up pressure inside the planet where upon the earth attempts to release the build up through earthquakes, super storms, volcanic pinches, etc,..
The additional harmful ultra-violet rays is another problem to factor in considering the weakening electromagnetic shielding and thinning O-zone layers.

This is considered one of the essential reason's why we're being visited and contacted by a variety of ET's. A space/time over lap that permit's the necessary intervening assistance and preparation's for a changing program.

Dex

Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:38 am
GT Truther

=== What did the "Buffoon" Einstein think of Tesla ? ===

Albert Einstein hated Tesla because Tesla was more of an intellectual while Einstein was more of a politician. Tesla cared nothing for what people thought of him and only what GOD thought of him. Einstein was just the opposite. He loved the lime light and the attention. Telsa was a recluse, who spoke with a single minded voice of pure science. This is what Einstein said about Tesla

“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction”.

That was a quote from Albert Einstein pictured here with Tesla. Tesla had nothing but contempt for the "shoddy half witted physics" of Einstein who never checked the work of others who he used in his equations. Tesla absolutely believed in the aether and the possibility of taking electricity out of this aether without splitting the atom and causing dangerous radiation. Tesla didn't think about splitting these atoms to obtain enormous power in such a potentially hazardous manner.

Wardenclyffe transmitter / generator proved over unity power generation. The energy pulses Tesla sent out arrived before they left which were used in a feed back loop so as to be able to generate power from the aether ! This was the Pi/2 x C electrostatic / electromagnetic longitudinal waves which made this possible. This Wardenclyffe device was shut down because JP Morgan who funded it found out that he would not make any money supplying free energy and was furious at Tesla. JP Morgan once said that he was born 100 years to late as he believed that he should have been a slave trader in another life.

We know that Tesla proved that Einstein's General Relativity was a farce, a contrivance based on shoddy work by Heaviside and Gibbs. At least Heaviside was convinced later on that Tesla was correct and he was wrong. But at that point electrical power and oil had become the dominate paradigm not to F**ked with by the peasants. It is still this way today. They have stolen our future and replace perpetual motion with perpetual slavery !

The world is going to change. The truth will find a way and when it does, in the word of Moses "the world will hear a cry of freedom the likes of which will never be forgotten".

Predictions:
This is where your imagination begins. What ever you can imagine, Free Energy can provide !

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 pm

I find it quite interesting that we have spoken about the EMNZ for a while now on the GT and it has never been taken into discussion and never commented on. Today we get this amazing post from Helvetic with the very interesting summary of facts as we know today regarding what's possibly affecting our Sun, with lots of interesting goodies stashed by sixscent. I for one am convinced as Dex is that this is the real deal coming. Best we sit up and take notice.

It will be the biggest thing ever to happen. The lifting of the Cross of Space and time. The measuring of the powers and principalities. This is not about human survival - this is about our collective immortal Souls - the closing chapter of the big plan. The time is getting really near.

Today I had a really funny sense of dread, and I had to remind myself of "what is" regularly - stay in the Now! Be aware of what and who I am. Know my true roots, and remember the promise given to humanity sooo many times. The question is - When will we collectively WAKE UP and amke hay while the sun shines ? (pardon the pun)

I have read all that there is to be found on the Omega phase and I believe it. Am I ready? Well, as ready as I can be today, but sure as nuts I will work at being more ready tomorrow. Physically, mentally and spiritually. But it is not about me, but also my beloved human brother and sister who deserve the right to make it to the Mid Heavens and above. What will it take to wake up collectively? That is the question! For so long humanity has been strung along. This is our time. Be brave, be bold and be prepared.

How many can say they are ready?

Today I lost a dear friend (been studying the Keys for 10 years together) in such a surprised death. I am humbled that I still live and that I can go on tomorrow and do something to prepare and to assist anyone who needs a similar direction. Thank You! Life is precious, but afterlife holds one helluva promise potential. Are you ready......?

:popcorn

Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Sky

I am with you about the Sun and also what the Ex NASA Employee has said, for some reason I think he's for real, we even have a section here about it when he originally posted...

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1607

Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Twilight of the Gods: The Mayan Calendar and the Return of t
Recommended Viewing – Twilight of the Gods: The Mayan Calendar and the Return of the Extraterrestrials

High up in the Bolivian Andes-4,000 meters above sea level-lies Pumapunku, an ancient ruined city that simply could never have been constructed by its Stone Age inhabitants."Something here really stinks to high heaven," writes Erich von Daniken.

"In Twilight of the Gods," says von Daniken, "I document precisely what it was that left the first visitors breathless as they stood before the mighty stone blocks some 400 years ago. I will show you what archeologists discovered hundreds of years ago and demonstrate how much has been destroyed over the centuries. Intentionally.

"I will also prove that Pumapunku was not built by any Stone Age people.

"And in December 2012, the gods will return from their long journey and appear again here on Earth. At least that is what the Mayan calendar would have us believe.

"The so-called gods--the extraterrestrials--will come again. We're headed for a 'god shock' of major proportions.

"But doesn't anyone with half a brain know that interstellar travel is simply impossible because of the sheer distances involved? And that extraterrestrials would never look like us?

"Well, dear readers, I destroy these preconceptions. Systematically. One bit at a time."

In his own inimitable way, Erich von Daniken picks these preconceptions and prejudices apart with a clarity no other author could manage.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:41 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Look what I just found:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1304022/Young-drivers-hit-111mph-Lemon-Tree-Passage-tribute-dead-motorcyclist.html

A must read!

Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:42 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

L2L wrote:

I am with you about the Sun and also what the Ex NASA Employee has said, for some reason I think he's for real, we even have a section here about it when he originally posted...

Wow, L2L and Lynnwood - that's one heckuva thread you posted. Great research. I've got to start reading around the GT site a bit more ... :embarressed

I'm still reading the original Boeing employee PDF that Helvetic posted. Quite fascinating and very - too! - plausible. Everything he says supports both an "incoming disruptive entity (PX? Brown dwarf? What?) affecting the sun and planetary magnetics and some kind of galactic "time/place" electromagnetic argument. It may be that both factors are in play here and that augurs some very "interesting times ahead" no matter the specific cause.

I'd love to hear what Phatz has to say about the Boeing poster's ideas.....?

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:09 pm
GT Truther

Interesting times so to speak...

Chinese Planetary Astronomer Wang Sichao | Extraterrestrial beings do exist but also have weaknesses

Source: english.peopledaily.com.cn

17:01, August 23,
Wang Sichao, a researcher and planetary astronomer at the Purple Hills Observatory of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, said that he believes extraterrestrial beings do exist and their UFOs have the ability to visit our earth. However, he disagrees with British scientist Stephen Hawking, who believes an encounter with aliens would spell disaster to human beings.

Wang has done the astronomical observation work for 39 years and he publicized his opinion on a science forum held in Guangzhou today.

Wang also found that in the terrestrial space between the height of 130 kilometers and 1,500 kilometers, UFOs have appeared many times. Their flying speed is much slower than the first cosmic velocity. Some are even as slow as 0.29 kilometers per second and they can fly in the 1,460 kilometers' height for more than 25 minutes.

This means UFOs have the anti-gravity ability. Otherwise, they would fall soon. Wang came to these conclusions based on the spherical astronomy and physics method and his years of observation at Purple Hills Observatory as well as the quantitative analysis of some significant UFO events.

Many people are worried that the aliens would invade the earth and if they do exit, is could be a calamity for human beings. Hawking is one person who holds such a theory.

However, Wang said it's too early to come to this conclusion.

"If they are friendly to us, we can promote the human beings' civilization through exchange and cooperation with them. If they are not, as long as we prepared for their invasion, we can beat them back based on their weaknesses. After all, they are life entities, they would show their slips," Wang said.

Remember this artice back in 2009

Chinese scientists 'filmed UFO for 40 minutes'
Published: 10:08AM BST 07 Sep 2009

Source: telegraph.co.uk

The UFO world is alive with speculation that China is about to reveal details of startling and detailed footage of an unidentified flying object taken during the solar eclipse on July 22.

Scientists at the Purple Mountain Observatory in Nanjing are reported to have confirmed that they filmed a UFO during the eclipse for 40 minutes. They say that they will spend the next 12 months studying the footage before drawing any conclusions.

The director of the observatory, Ji Hai-sheng, told sina.com that scientists would not be speculating publicly on the nature of what was captured on film until it had been properly studied.

He added:"'Purple Mountain Observatory and Chinese Academy of Sciences said that during the July 22 total solar eclipse observation, China had discovered near the sun, by observing staff, an unidentified object, it's physical nature remains to be further studied.

"Currently manpower is being organized to deal with this data, complete the data analysis and reveal the scientific results and this will take at least one year's time to finalise."

The incident follows a series of UFO sightings in China which culminated in an object being captured on film by students in Deqing. The footage, which was featured on Chinese television, appears to show the object repeatedly changing shape after initially appearing as a glowing blue sphere.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:22 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
This is not about human survival - this is about our collective immortal Souls - the closing chapter of the big plan. The time is getting really near.

As the crop circle said:

In Germany do have many sayings about the phrase it is 5 minutes after 12.

Basically meaning:
that it is too late now for what you wanted to do at 12 o clock.

;)

Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:41 am
Profile WWW

recall15 wrote:
In Germany do have many sayings about the phrase it is 5 minutes after 12.

Basically meaning:
that it is too late now for what you wanted to do at 12 o clock.

;)

Nice find for the CS recall

I believe it might be late physically to do a big change with finances and all, but it is never too late to have a change of mental attitude as well as adjust our thinking to higher spiritual principles. That in my opinion is the key to consider as we have so much to gain. And that's why we are having the crap scared out of us by the Media, Big Pharma and the Governments of this world. There is so much money to be made from a mind controlled mass of common humanity that only desires peace and happiness. I see even the net is slowly partitioning into class structure, where once it was only one level for all.

We have something to achieve from this round of incarnated life being born into the most auspicious time of human history on this planet, and no one in control is saying a word about it. I believe it is because they Do consider the rest of humanity as "Useless Eaters"!

So it should be important to understand Who is pulling the strings and Why.

Like, what gives with the sudden shift Obama is making towards his Muslim affiliations. Why does the world accept his clearly manipulative PR work as the leader of the "free" world? Adjusted Human Perception!

No one on this planet can argue that the Creator does not exist, without having to concede to the facts of a "Creation". So why is there so little recognition of this in our lives in general?

:hmm

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Look what I found Cool huh?

WATCH THE VIDEO

http://www.aliensthetruth.com/documentaries.php?ID=33

Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:59 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

=== JP Mogan / Thomas Edison / GE and power distribution ===

February 28, 1881, a 21-year-old British stenographer named Samuel Insull arrived in the port of New York aboard the City of Chester. Thomas Edison's chief engineer had lured him to America to serve as Edison's private secretary. 11 years later, Insull oversaw the merger that created General Electric, and shortly thereafter was offered the presidency of the Chicago Edison Company.

Little did anyone know, the world of electricity was about to drastically change. At the time, cities like Chicago had dozens of small, privately owned power stations transmitting direct current (DC) electricity to neighborhoods within a small radius. With due respect to Edison, Insull knew that the model Edison had created was flawed. So he set out to transform Edison's legacy into something far greater and more efficient than its creator had ever imagined. In doing so, he forever changed the world
Insull realized if he could create a "utility" by building giant central power stations that would transmit alternating current (AC) electricity over great distances...

These power stations could be linked to form a giant grid that would serve homes, businesses, and industries in even the most remote locations. Once electricity was readily available everywhere, more and more electric-powered devices would come to market -- creating more and more demand for the electricity that the utilities produced. Because these utilities could match supply with demand, realize superior economies of scale, and use their generating capacity much more efficiently, they could deliver electricity for a fraction of what it cost people to produce it on their own. And Insull was right on the money!

By 1907, utilities produced 40% of the power in the U.S. In 1920, that number stood at 70%, and a decade later, it was over 90%. What was once unimaginable had suddenly become reality.

---

What was that reality ? Tesla's dream of free energy sent over a lossless system was dead and the whole world was enslaved to JP Morgan and the power brokers who control oil and gas.

Tesla wanted to give energy away for free and this fact was why the physics books and Maxwell's equations were altered so they could put in their power grid. So, Now that grid is vulnerable to HUGE SCALAR POTENTIALS that are coming in the next solar cycle. They have purposely not done anything to make provisions for massive solar activity. What does this do.. ? It sends us back to the stone age. Everything we have built relies on the power infrastructure. The sun could create the governments greatest fear "FIRESALE". A firesale is a code word for an attack on out infrastructure. This is exactly the doomsday senario which could easily play out.

What could be done ? The NSA is in control of roughly 1600 Tesla Patents which could prove over unity exists. They have expunged this from the public record ! They have systematically removed all references to antigravity devices all devices which demonstrate that an Aether exists. From this data they could easily create a wireless transmission system which could power the world with free energy. The alternative is to let the world crash and burn. Tesla's over unity power generation system could is completely sun resistant. Systems to harness the sun's energy, converted nuclear waste quickly into inert matter just a few planet saving technologies. Here is a very short list of things Tesla crated..

X-Ray Tube
Ruby Laser
Lossless energy transference
Polyphase current system (which was stolen from him by GE and others)
DC gravity beam which would push or repulse
The light bulb which would never die (carbon button lamp)
Unified Field Theory (it was overlooked)
Prediction of quarks !
Prediction of the Aether
Prediction of above light speed travel

All of these things the NSA has under lock and key. Now we can do something about this. We can demand to have this life saving technology released as a way to complete Project Preserve Destiny ! I am using their terms so they know exactly what I am talking about. We have such precious little time... PTB's... You know what you should do... But will you do it ?

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:29 pm
Site Admin

Bump for Phatzie in case he missed the question or rather request for comment from Selene.

I too would love to hear what you have to say on this subject.

Selene wrote:
L2L wrote:

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Big NASA Update This Week
I know some of you do not read anything below the GT so I thought I would bring a thread here that PJ posted earlier today, the trhead can be found here...
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2377

I wonder how much of this NASA Announcment has to do with the Former Boing Employee's story :hmm :sherlock

Thanks for posting this info PJ :clap :clap

P.J. wrote:
"NASA is expected to make an announcement Thursday on the progress of its Kepler spacecraft, which has been staring at one patch of space for evidence of other worlds.

The space agency has scheduled an afternoon teleconference with reporters to announce the results from Kepler, which include the "discovery of an intriguing planetary system," NASA officials said Monday...."

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/n ... 00823.html

Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Bump for Phatzie in case he missed the question or rather request for comment from Selene.

I too would love to hear what you have to say on this subject.

Selene wrote:
L2L wrote:

Cheers,

Selene

CME / Coronal Mass Ejection. ELE, Eearth Level Event. PPD, Project Preserve Destiny.

1. Yes, I do believe that they have built DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BUNKERS to hide out from the CME.
2. Yes, I believe Dan Sherman's account that they have known about this ELE since the late 1940's and have
not done anything which would tip their hand as to whether or not they knew. (They being the upper levels of
the Intel community).
3. Yes, I believe that Tesla technology and the hiding of this technology has everything to do with the reason
why they don't seem to care about the people "Top Side" (Above Ground Level, the Intel community way of
speaking about the people who will take the brunt of this ELE, if it happens.. the magnitude it could).

My thoughts along these lines. Be Just that Be . Nothing more nothing less. Being in the present and
not worrying what comes next. I am unafraid of what is to come. I am not concerned with it as much as I
am concerned with those who can change the future. Our future is not set although the people, I use the
term loosely, in control are not without their constraints. They live in a very small box. Their box has so
many compartments, that clear thought on their part must come after great deliberation. They are slow
and need our input. They are weak because they are inflexible by in large. We can change their minds.

For instance a piece of technology which they thought no one would know about is the electrostatic wave
radar which works perfectly well through solids, liquids and gases (with no losses). This was a Tesla device
for them because they thought no one could understand or know about the technology. I am telling you this
FOR THE FIRST TIME IT HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN AN OPEN FORUM. This is the life saving technology
which we now require to be published ! This can increase our chances of survivability yet they don't want
to release this technology because it is one of their... used to be above black compartmentalized secrets.

I find it repugnant just as JFK did that secret societies and secret agencies think it is more important to
save only a few lives rather than consider the possibility of saving many. The time of the occult and the
black will soon be over as we will find ourselves connected in a way which will be hard to be imagined.

Again.. I put forth a plea to the PTB's.. the jig is up.. Its time for those who believe technology is more
important that life to go. They will go as their time... their time is short... !

boundaries to it..

Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:55 pm
GT Truther

=== Scalar Radar's / Electrostatic Radar's ===

=== What does this tech really mean ? ===

So the NSA is guarding this tech with all its might. It is so far up there on there list of most needed to protect that it comes very close to the hyper conducting Helium 3 power generators that they use for superluminal / above light speed propulsion. Why ? Because both prove that Tesla was correct and that free energy is a reality. It goes much deeper than politics it goes right down to the root of all evil, money. That kind of power in the wrong hands would devastate worlds. In ancient Indian writings they spoke of over unity hyperconducting mercury based power generators. This along with a planet killer weapon that could destroy worlds.

The powers that be believe that to much power would be bad for us. Well then why don't they create the power stations deep below the earth so that they can supply all the power needs topside in a hybrid system ? No one need know about it. The power arrives at a substation and no one see's the hookup beneath a transformer as they are underneath the transformers ! They could replace our failed electrical grid in a time of need. I believe that it is time for cheaper power and that would spur the entire world economy. If they don't think big then we are screwed. This is why I am here. I am thinking big for them. My ideas don't need to be compartmentalized as I am outside their reach.

Helium 3 SQUID sensors. The are so sensitive that they can detect the tiniest signals which means that the scalar or electrostatic potentials can be easily read. This means a whole new world of sensory equipment. Imagine being able to see into the hyperspace domain ? Yes, this technology could allow them to see the affects of what stimuli they chose to use in the hyperspace domain. This means a whole new way of thinking about things like time travel and space travel on a scale where colonization would be possible.

Hyperbolic emitters unify electromagnetic and electrostatic waves Tesla discovered. The Tesla transmitter in the Philadelphia experiment ripped a hole in space time and the fabric of space torn so badly twisted the dimensions to such a point that thought became the prevailing element in whether the men lived or died. We have all heard the stories of how some men melded into the ships bulkheads, half in, half out. Some became twisted into things which cannot be described. This pulse of energy was like sending up a huge flare for the inhabitants of all the Universe to see. It was like saying come and look at the idiots who just did something that no other sentient higher species would ever have done if they knew better.

So, this attracted many many species. Telsa first radio transmitter that he created used this hyper dimensional transmission technology. It transmitted signals into hyperspace where there are no physical losses because their is nothing physical to create the losses. This is what happened when he started listening to those who were transmitting from Mars. Yes, Tesla went on record to say that he had heard what he would call speech coming from Mars. This is why Telsa said that he was going to be the first to travel to Mars.

In a very secret meeting, Tesla did get his wish, not to travel to Mars but to speak with visitors from another place. This meeting was requested on the behalf of those who heard Tesla and knew that he was the one they needed to speak with. What was exactly said only the military knows and now is so classified that we will most likely never know what transpired.

Much later on Truman signed the Greada treaty and then formed the NSA. They were so greedy that they signed on the dotted line with opportunist visitors who just wanted to take advantage of the economics possibilities rather than form any lasting relationships. All that technology wasn't coming fast enough so they just started shooting the visitors down without even so much as a how do you do ! What kind of jack booted quislings would do such a terrible thing. The kind of thugs that would just steal the technology and murder the visitors. Those visitors who had the misfortune not to be under the treaty were treated worse than those at Gitmo.

I sure hope that when we start to travels space that we find other who love the light ! The very nature of secrets comes from darkness. This is why Tesla loved GOD and was open about all his inventions! The NSA by it's very definition is about covering up in darkness all thinks which may give others a chance to survive. In other words they want to be the only ones standing in oceans of blood if necessary just to be victorious. This manner of conquest must be relegated to the failed systems and dumped in the scrap heap. Ghandi said "an eye for an eye will leave everyone blind". I am sorry for the men of war.. the Arian's... Martians... if you catch the connotation and the reference to those who came from afar.

I know this reads like an occult thing because it has its roots in the occult. Occult means dark secrets and this is what they NSA is all about. it is about an occult organization started by those who are occultists. Michael Aquino, Leader in MINDWAR, PSYOPS... Also the leader of the Order of Set, a death cult. Intel agencies attract occultists just like Obama's free health care attracts Mexicans from across the border.

I wonder what a sign from an occultist reads like, "let us call upon the forces of darkens and raise the dead, or we will shoot every police man in the US". "Give us a place to practice our ritual majik or we will burn all your crops with our new fire sticks". "Let us make a sacrificed of all the people topside so that we end this nonsense about the Light once and for all". "Give us darknes or give use more death". "Let us polute the world with antiquated energy technology and spray your crops with mercury and blood plasma a we work our majikal work in secret".

Anyone who swears an oath to GOD, Like all military people do, Then all occultists lie when they swear that oath ! What,.. do they have a don't ask don't tell oath for occultists that goes, "I swear by all the powers of darkness to murder, rape and kill the earth and all her children, so help me Satan" ? What kind of idiot in the govenment would accept this ? Or, are all the top people in the military occultists ? Some one please let shed some LIGHT here.

boundaries to it..

Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:02 am
GT Truther

=== NSA Q-Groop 1000 strong ===

An Army within the NSA goes after anyone in the media if they try to release new information about 911 / WTC. Again, I am demonstrating a secret organization within a secret organization whose mission it is to quash those who speak out against 911.

What do we know ?

Gee-Dubya's Brother, Marvin Bush, Underwriter for the sale of the WTC 2 weeks prior to 911. Makes as a condition of the sale.. earthquake upgrades. So they prep the building for the upgrades (cut, weaken).

Micronukes and Thermite charges placed for a controlled demolition !

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/852742/9_11_conspiracy_world_trade_center_explosion/

National Geographic investigator brings Alpha / Beta particle nuclear equipment to the site and is immediately jailed and NEVER HEARD FROM AGAIN !

Pools of molten steel are left in the wake.

Paper is vaporized due to the high velocity nuclear charges

So.. 911 was an inside job... and now being covered up by the Nazi Security Agency ! NSA... Jackbooted thugs who know that they covered up the murders of US citizens and screwed their loved ones. The Q-Groop is all about screwing American free speech ! This is where we draw a line in the sand and say "SCREW YOU NAZI'S" ! You think you got away with this, GOD saw you unholy beasts of hell !

boundaries to it..

Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 am
GT Truther

Post Painting Yourself In A Corner & The Overton Window
This will be quite interesting because now we're seeing what NL/ZT has said would occur, that NASA - who had planned for a very long time to do this - would point to the Sun as the cause of the, um, let's just call it 'The Big Event'. They have already been using this excuse (er, 'reason') to cover for the many changes that are happening, because it can be used in conjunction with the 'Global Warming' coverup paradigm, and thus point to the possibility that if indeed the Sun is the culprit in the upheavals in nature, we must be resigned to the fact that "it's hopeless or at least unnecessary to prepare since we're either all toast, or we'll all transcend to the next level of Something Wonderful". What is the 'Destiny of That Message'? For one, preparation is useless, as we'll all suffer the same fate, sink or swim. NOT TRUE. Two, by even existing as a rationale to explain away the record-breaking events of nature, it displaces any discussion of a returning planet/planetoid. Three, with the Sun acting so strangely, it's not as if this could have been known about by NASA (believe me, they are FULLY aware of Nibiru's location, as this has been their primary function even above and beyond providing dazzling images to the populace of Earth), thus allowing them to say "who, us? heck, we didn't know, we were just warning the Sun could go bonkers and it's acting up already!". Once the public sees Nibiru (Shiva/Destroyer/Hercolobus/PX/Wormwood) with their own eyes in the skies, many who have painted themselves into a corner will truly turn shrill or will be on their way to their bunkers. It's for this reason especially that I continually point out the dangers of painting ones-self into a corner.

Moving along.....

Four, by pointing to the Sun and thus away from a mere passing planet, all that nasty stuff about how our political and religious society have been controlled and manipulated for over half a century now can't be connected to what's going on in the natural world. Were we to be told the truth, and I'm heartened to hear about the Chinese chief astronomer admitting to the reality of UFOs because at least it's a start and he hasn't painted himself in the corner, then the rage in the populace once the evidence is unmistakable will be horrendous. I myself have to admit that there are times my rage at the cowardice and implicit acquiescence of the power elite has led my imagination to witness public horse-whippings of the true criminals, who plan to profit from the public's ignorance as they assure themselves they're doing it for the best interests of the People. Bollocks! There is a difference between bringing up the subject for reasonable debate, for allowing it to be discussed openly and rationally that is, and continuing to use ridicule and Total Avoidance to deal with it.

There is a way to come forth about disclosure without disturbing domestic tranquility, and allowing for belief or disbelief to be suspended until the proof (for any paradigm) is in. The History Channel is doing a marvelous job, flying under the radar too, as it were, because most of their programming ties in all the elements though to the outside unaware observer, it's all different subjects. I suspect many viewers don't see the correlation between the accounts of Roswell, the animation of coming Mega-Disasters, the Priory of Sion, Nostradamus, Apocalypse Island, etc. (Naturally they have to throw in generous dollops of "Ice Road Truckers", "Pawn Stars", and "Gangland" - which are like taking a cold shower or turning on South Park - an adult cartoon). But by and large any mention of a passing planet is strictly verboten. NOT ALLOWED. Smarmy dissing of 'black helicopters', the 'NWO', etc, is allowed, even FEMA camps can be discussed on Fox Lies (because now that the Dems are in control of the gov't, suspecting the gov't of a plot to imprison the population is back in fashion) - but NOWHERE is Nibiru/PX allowed to be discussed in the mainstream media UNLESS it's cloaked in a huge envelope of ridicule.

The Overton Window

Speaking of the use of ridicule.....I learned of something tonight called the "Overton Syndrome". Even though it's primarily used when discussing political theory, I think it really deals with the Planet X Problem. Here's the Wiki on the 'Overton Window':

The Overton window, in political theory, describes a "window" in the range of public reactions to ideas in public discourse, in a spectrum of all possible options on a particular issue. It is named after its originator, Joseph P. Overton, former vice president of the Mackinac Center for Public Policy.

At any given moment, the “window” includes a range of policies considered to be politically acceptable in the current climate of public opinion, which a politician can recommend without being considered too “extreme” or outside the mainstream to gain or keep public office. Overton arranged the spectrum on a vertical axis of “more free” and “less free” in regards to government intervention. When the window moves or expands, ideas can accordingly become more or less politically acceptable. The degrees of acceptance[3] of public ideas can be described roughly as:
Unthinkable
Radical
Acceptable
Sensible
Popular
Policy

The Overton Window is a means of visualizing which ideas define that range of acceptance by where they fall in it. Proponents of policies outside the window seek to persuade or educate the public so that the window either “moves” or expands to encompass them. Opponents of current policies, or similar ones currently within the window, likewise seek to convince people that these should be considered unacceptable.
Other formulations of the process created after Overton's death add the concept of moving the window, such as deliberately promoting ideas even less acceptable than the previous "outer fringe" ideas, with the intention of making the current fringe ideas acceptable by comparison (This might be a form of the “Door-in-the-face technique" of persuasion.).

Yes, I know that it's the title of Glenn "Lonesome Roads" Beck's new novel, also, which is based on the concept.

I believe SNEDS has been practicing the afore-mentioned "Door-in-the-face technique". Let me repeat that line from the above definition that applies to SNEDs and much of the black-ops infiltration of 'lunatic fringe' forums like GLP, and possibly even here on occasion, but one has to be very careful to discern this in action:

"....deliberately promoting ideas even less acceptable than the previous "outer fringe" ideas, with the intention of making the current fringe ideas acceptable by comparison (This might be a form of the “Door-in-the-face technique" of persuasion.)."

e.g. "It's bad enough worrying about the Sun ejaculating huge CMEs in an orgasm of nuclear fusion, and possibly burning a third of the Earth up and more, but a rogue planet plowing through the solar system and crashing into us, all because some crazy lady on a farm said that's what aliens told her?!? C'mon, dude!"

That was an Opponent, trying to close the Overton Window; earlier today, Dylan Ratigan - the smart set's answer to Glenn Beck - interviewed Dr. Leslie Kean, whose new book "UFOs: Pilots, Generals and Government Officials Go On The Record" was released last week. Dylan, and his guest yesterday, Michio Kaku, were trying to open the Overton Window.

Actually, the more applicable quote is this:

"Proponents of policies outside the window seek to persuade or educate the public so that the window either “moves” or expands to encompass them. Opponents of current policies, or similar ones currently within the window, likewise seek to convince people that these should be considered unacceptable."

The GT, along with GLP, ZT and to a certain extent PC, would fall under the category above of Proponents, while SNEDs, NASA and much of the MSM would be clearly classified as Opponents.

What is interesting of late is that there is more of an effort to OPEN the Overton Window, though apparently the very concept of PX or a poleshift is still too far outside the Overton Window. Dr. Kaku, while playing more of a role in the Coverup like Carl Sagan before him (it's arranged for him to go on TV to answer these kinds of questions, as a practicing physicist and telegenic scientist), is now appearing to come out in favor of Disclosure.

I say be very skeptical of where this is leading. In fact, be skeptical of anything that any scientific authority figure attempts to steer you to think. Don't let them egg you on to paint yourself in a corner, or to close the Overton Window.

-----------------------------------

mjc, I agree that this is the year of the 7" tablet, Apple's iPad notwithstanding; google up the new Augen Gentech on YouTube and watch the precursor of what's going to be a flood. I think the Archose series of internet tablets are the Cadillacs of the concept (er, Rolls-Royces, that is).

-----------------------------------

Note to those not keeping track: From July 15 to Aug 17, basically one month, the US had ELEVEN Major Disaster Declarations - in TEN DIFFERENT STATES (Iowa got hit twice, the flooding was terrible and afflicted many of its counties). And that's not even counting the Flooding of Nashville, which happened earlier this summer - leaving the city center, including the Grand Ole Opry, submerged. Or other more international floods, like the one in the video recall posted above, or the fact that an area the size of Florida was flooded in Pakistan. The beat goes on, sloshing through the floods, tornadoes, landslides and earthquakes......

Mustn't disturb domestic tranquility.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:08 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
My thoughts along these lines. Be Just that Be . Nothing more nothing less. Being in the present and
not worrying what comes next. I am unafraid of what is to come. I am not concerned with it as much as I
am concerned with those who can change the future. Our future is not set although the people, I use the
term loosely, in control are not without their constraints. They live in a very small box. Their box has so
many compartments, that clear thought on their part must come after great deliberation. They are slow
and need our input. They are weak because they are inflexible by in large. We can change their minds.

snip

I find it repugnant just as JFK did that secret societies and secret agencies think it is more important to
save only a few lives rather than consider the possibility of saving many. The time of the occult and the
black will soon be over as we will find ourselves connected in a way which will be hard to be imagined.

:heart Phatman! I so totally agree with you.

Just got back from a trip up to Shreveport, LA - brother-in-law had surgery but that's not the point here.

Came face-to-face with in-laws religious right views. Love 'em to death but they scare the beejesus out of me!

When I tell you Glenn Beck (typed Bleck - Freudian slip? :roflmao ) looks like a liberal compared to these folks.

I heard some of the most vile statements I've ever heard in my life spoken (and prayed) by so called Christians.

These folks are so mind controlled not only by MSM but by their own church it is unreal! Folks are actually PRAYING for the Apocalypse so the "enemies of Christ" can be punished.

Who are these "enemies of Christ" you ask? Liberals, Muslims, illegal aliens - shall I go on? Oh and did you know Catholics are not Christians?

It is truly sad to me to see this. These folks are so eaten alive with fear they are no longer capable of rational thought. They believe anything told to them by TV preachers and Faux News commentators. Forget about trying to reason with them because they are no longer capable of reason.

I'm not feeling very optimistic about the state of humanity at the moment, sad to say. :shakehead

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:31 am
GT Truther

Blue.. I am a Christian but far from the ordinary Christian. I shy away from those who espouse that their doctrine is the only way to the light. When I read you post I remember the word of Jesus who was asked by one of his disciples, master I can see who the evil see are, meaning he had the spiritual discernment, should not we pluck up the evil seed. That was a nice way of saying murder but still. Jesus said... No lest ye also pluck up the wheat also. In other words, as my perception allows, Jesus said that we all have choices to make. Both the Tares and the Wheat look the same on the outside but,.. Jesus was telling him that what is on the inside can changed for the better. When I think of the NSA and those who follow blindly within, I know they can change !

Don, I believe that the Sun is not the culprit but just another star in the Universe which is carried about by forces unseen and some even unknown. Yes, I do believe that the galactic plane which our solar system is passing through holds these unseen forces and we are going to experience something which is bound give pause. The resonant frequency of the sun has shifted / increased as has all the planets in our solar system. When you heart speeds up physical changes are made more evident. I am expecting nothing less. Keeping our eyes trained on the heavens is a good thing at this point.

Jordan Maxwell said.. They, the PTB's are very organized. Crooks and robber join forces to become organized. Secret societies are highly structured and organized so that only a very small number pull all the strings. They care nothing for the trapping of this world but are inwardly raving wolves hell bent on destruction.

After reading some of Alister Crowley's writing, yes, yes, I see exactly what Maxwell was referring to.

boundaries to it..

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:25 am
GT Truther

Phat wrote:

"After reading some of Alister Crowley's writing, yes, yes, I see exactly what Maxwell was referring to."
To which Crowley writings are your referring?

Thanks,

Frog

Douglas Adams

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:28 am
GT Truther

Why do you guys keep thinking extinction, those above don't say anything about extinction.

A loss of life, a rearranged world, but the ships are preparing to land after the transitioning. Those who are found in the deserts and other areas without food, clothing and shelter will be guided to the housing vehicles and brought aboard and educated about the changes..many will survive the ride. The upheavals and water is a major problem.

Learn to meditate..wish (will) for your union with God's Light so that you can receive your anointed desire before the changes.

If you're ready, you'll receive the sealing of the forehead.

This is a private experience between you and God..you don't need to tell anyone about it.

So, since were on the limited edge of what we can do assisting people, do what you possibly can, and
then I would seriously put some effort into this advisement If I were you. Don't you think it's about time for realizing this personal value of your expansion? Especially during this time of great 'considerations' for your soul's sojourn. This has been my experience and message for all of you. Always has been since the days of my extraordinary super-illuminable contacts.
They said this wasn't just for me. So, they commited me to share.

This will be the time of the great galactic merging.

'After'

Dex

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:32 am
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
recall15 wrote:
undesirable collateral effects of the Earth Wooble:

Recall is this Video recent, if so do you know where it was taken and more importantly when?

I have NOT heard of any after effects from the big quakes that have occured around the globe lately and I find that VERY CURIOUS...

I am not trying to critisize you or the poster but rather deterime where & most importanty when this Sunami happened.

Can you shed some light on this as the video does not give a time or place?

Ok, no problem!

Date: 08-19-2010 - 07:37am
Map:
http://www.amarillas.cl/advertise.do?me ... rtise_page

Quoted:-Spanish Language-(1)
Quote:
"Un conocido local de comidas ubicado en La Serena fue destruido por una gran ola.
Una ola se llevó consigo a todo un local de comidas ubicado en la playa chilena de La Serena, lugar al que seguramente muchos turistas argentinos han concurrido.
La destrucción del "Kardamomo" fue registrada por sus cámaras de vigilancia, por fuera y por dentro del local, en el video que se ve a continuación. "

translation:
"A well know Restaurant in La Serena was destroyed by a high wave. These wave move all the Restaurant, well know by the Argentinians Turists. The Destruction of "Kardamomo" was recorded by the Security cams outside and inside, as you see it on the following vid."

(1)
Newspaper Chile:
http://www.latercera.com/multimedia/vid ... rena.shtml

http://iridansarenelviajero.ning.com/vi ... a-destruye

TV News:
http://cl.ttv4.terra.com/videos/Noticia ... urante.htm

:yamon

Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:40 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Meanwhile, back at the Good News Ranch . . .

http://www.prisonplanet.com/muse-urges- ... -pill.html

Quote:
*snip*

Alternative rock megaband Muse have urged their millions of listeners to take the “red pill” and reject the babylon system of mindless popular culture and meaningless music – by inviting people to visit Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com and Infowars.com via links on the band’s official website.

I find this fascinating as well: Copyright © 2009 Warner Bros. Records / Helium 3 Records !*Helium 3*!

Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:48 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next