It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:34 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
THIS IS SAD!!

http://www.instantriverside.com/2010/11 ... cer-death/

DEAD POLICE OFFICER RYAN BONAMINIO

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:38 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
More hmmmm....

This one is from SoCal

Where this conic object went? in orbit?
:puter

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

In orbit, awaiting instructions? Global checkmate.

It takes dozens of people to launch a missile, that is no mistake.

And it gets 20 seconds on the news in Seattle.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:09 pm

A few things I want to comment on:

First, there is a thread on the missile off San Diego here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=2613

IMHO, there is a lot more to this episode than meets the eye (as always). It is obvious that we are meant to know about this "rocket", and the various comments made by government entities would not have been made publicly otherwise. So the question is, what are we being told, OR as is often the case, when we are told to look to the left (at the "contrail" :nono ) then best turn around and look to the right. It could well be Indonesia where the real event will occur. The whole splash over Obama's trip is again an obvious ploy to get us to look there, so what is happening somewhere else?

As to Beck, he started telling people to prepare for ANY catastrophe a couple of years ago. What is his role? is he a puppet? of whom? He wouldn't be given a stage on FOX if he weren't a puppet. So what he is saying he is meant to say. How much of a stooge is he? I don't know. Does he sincerely believe what he is saying, or is he just mouthing what he is told to say? I have a hunch that he does believe in prepping, in exposing all that is wrong today, but there are a lot of things he says I totally reject. However, he has pulled the blinders off a lot of people. Again, this wouldn't have happened if it weren't meant to.

(There is a new interview of the newsman who took the video. Check it out on the thread I linked to above.)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:42 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Huge sinkhole opens in front of Brookings City Hall
Written by Arwyn Rice, Pilot staff writer November 07, 2010 03:14 pm
http://www.currypilot.com/2010110711646 ... -City-Hall

A huge sinkhole opened in the early morning hours Sunday in front of Brookings City Hall. The Pilot/Arwyn Rice

Quote:
A 20 foot by 30 foot sinkhole opened in front of Brookings City Hall overnight Sunday.

The 23-foot deep hole was discovered by Brookings police officers at about 1:30 a.m., Lt. Donny Dotson said.

City crews worked through the night to discover the extent of the damage and prevent the situation from worsening, Public Works Supervisor Bob Schaefer said Sunday afternoon.

....more at the link

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:12 pm
GT Truther

Did I miss something? About the rocket launch, Where did it end up? Space? We want to show THEM that we can launch from a sub? Give me a brake! That is old hat!

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:41 pm
GT Truther

TT, there is no report of it landing. If it was a missile, it is 1) still up there in orbit, awaiting instructions, coordinates, or 2) it went down somewhere unpopulated, the ocean, out of view.

Here is the original post one page back...

Lynnwood wrote:
More hmmmm....

First, October 23rd, at a Wyoming Air Force Base, communication to 50
missiles was disabled for 45 minutes:

Next, November 9th, just north of Catalina Island, 35 miles off the coast,
very visible from Los Angeles at 5pm RUSH HOUR

Thinking out loud, I would think that "capabilities" are being demonstrated
without loss-of-life -- in the global checkmate.

EDIT to add:

It took only a few minutes for MSM to call it a "contrail from a jet"

Mystery Solved? Missile Launch Could Be a Jet Contrail (ya riiiiight)
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/ ... -contrail/

Watch the video, that was no contrail.

Another EDIT to add:

Now they attempt to pass it off as "accidental skywriting" here:
http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/aero ... ile-at-all

Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:41 pm
GT Truther

Well, let’s hope the ‘default target’ programming for the danged thing was somewhere in the middle of the Pacific ocean..... Orbital launch is low probability since there are so many other more secure platforms around the world.

I’m not much concerned here. Here’s why:

1. That missile was either “known source” or “unknown source”

If from unknown source, right now we’d all be on high alert with North America on lockdown, F-16’s screaming overhead and Obama and entourage barrelling home on Air Force One. Nothing of the sort is happening. Instead, they’re saying ‘national security is not at stake.’

That leaves: known source. Us, or them. (Not ET, since rocket technology is much too crude, and ET actions are more subtle.)

2. Missile was “ours”. The classic f*ckup: someone in the Navy underwater pushed the wrong button. :oops Can’t admit that, can we? No, must scramble for plausible lie... let’s see: :popcorn It was a typo on the ‘normal launch’ schedule...? Yeah. Blame the press office. Say: they thought it was supposed to be launched ‘next week’ and the clowns didn’t issue the press advance in time... good...good. Someone at the press office can walk the plank for this and we’re off the hook....good. Do it. :popcorn Or something like that.

3. Missile was “theirs”. But whose? Someone who could disable all U.S. underwater and satellite monitoring and technology and sneak the thing in...?

• China? Possibly but pretty pointless from the Chinese point of view, since they have no need right now to intimidate the U.S further – which is already heavily over a barrel via their own Treasury bonds. The Chinese, like the ET’s, are far more subtle. They’re holding the high cards now – and can afford to be exceedingly patient.

• Russia? Hmmm. But why? It would be received as an obvious act of war.

• Israel? :hmm A wild card, to be sure, but not out of the question. They want war with Iran, and they want it now. Are they playing a hostage game with American interests, using one of the weapons given to them by the Americans in the first place? Could happen.

• A rogue group of “patriots”? Why would they waste an expensive stolen missile showing off and give away their position?

All in all, the simplest answer is probably the most likely. I vote for door number two, Monty. The basic screw-up. :gah

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:19 am
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Department of Hmmmm.... :hmm :hmm :hmm

Here’s an intriguing screen capture from the inimitable Glenn Beck Show last evening (shown in this morning’s Huffington Post):

Notice the label beside that little countdown/reveal thingy in the lower right?

It says: Puppet Master Revealed

Puppet Master. Where have we heard that term before? Who “invented” it, referring to a hidden PTB?

Why, indeed, a little old lady in Wisconsin who talks to ET’s.....!

Could it be that more people are paying careful attention to her Zetas than will admit publically?

Nah. Of course not.

:whistle

Cheers,

Selene

It says, puppet master revealed. But it is only a picture. Who is the puppet master?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:23 am
GT Truther

whoops

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:02 am
GT Truther

My guess is George Soros. He's the "visible front-man" for the elite's interests right now.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:02 am
Site Admin

I have to admit I am with Selene on this one, classic screw up and then a bait & switch with the COVER-UP so the sheeple will simply move along :whistle

Come on folks just look at the two photo's and use your common sence!

We have all seen Con Trails....

We have all seen Chem Trails.....

This is NEITHER in my personal opinion!

Does this REALLY look like a high altitude planes con/chem-trail to you or is someone trying to play with your inteligence?

This CON TRAIL started at the HORIZON and rose up, have you ever seen a Con Trail or Chem Trail in your life time that started at the horizon?

Must be swamp gas :roll :crazy :doh

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Profile WWW

Interesting notice from NASA:

MEDIA ADVISORY : M10-157

NASA Announces Televised Chandra News Conference

WASHINGTON -- NASA will hold a news conference at 12:30 p.m. EST on Monday, Nov. 15, to discuss the Chandra X-ray Observatory's discovery of an exceptional object in our cosmic neighborhood.

The news conference will originate from NASA Headquarters' television studio, 300 E St. SW in Washington and carried live on NASA TV.

Media representatives may attend the conference, join by phone or ask questions from participating NASA locations. To RSVP or obtain dial-in information, journalists must send their name, affiliation and telephone number to Trent Perrotto at: trent.j.perrotto@nasa.gov by 10 a.m. EST on Nov. 15. Reporters wishing to attend the conference in-person must have a valid press credential for access. Non-U.S. media also must bring passports.

Scientists involved in the research will be available to answer questions. Panelists providing analysis of the research include:
- Jon Morse, director, Astrophysics Division, NASA Headquarters in Washington
- Kimberly Weaver, astrophysicist, NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.
- Alex Filippenko, astrophysicist, University of California, Berkeley

For NASA TV streaming video, downlink and further information, visit:

http://www.nasa.gov/ntv

For more information about NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory, visit:

http://www.nasa.gov/chandra

http://chandra.harvard.edu

- end -

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:55 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post PSA- Bit-torrent of emergency-preparedness docs available
Public Service Announcement

Because the time is growing short and many folks that are only now tuning in may feel overwhelmed by the sheer amount of emergency-preparedness data available online and even in the huge section we have here, I'm posting this bit-torrent that's just become available:

http://www5.zetatalk.com/TT-SurvivalDOC ... ar.torrent

If any of you aren't familiar with bit-torrent, Wiki it or just go to http://www.bittorrent.com and download the free program. It allows you to go to torrent sites (simply add the word 'torrent' at the end of your search string on Google) and download the contents of our civilization to your heart's content - so long as it's digitized in some form from mp3 to DVDs. It's simple; you basically download large files from a community of people around the globe, sharing it by making it available for others to do the same with whatever you've downloaded and kept in your torrent window.

The above collection of emergency-preparedness documents amounts to over 15 GB (that's gigabytes), and that's just the documents with no video. Everything you can imagine on how to survive the poleshift and not only survive but thrive in a post-PTB pre-Industrial Revolution world.

Just remember to keep the TT-SurvivalDOCS in your "inbox" (not to be confused with your downloaded copy on your desktop) so that others can "leech" from you, and go on to become "seeds" in their own right.

I might even be behind the curve and there's already a bit-torrent of everything we've collected here. L2L, have you made a bit-torrent yet? I'll mosey on over to the prep threads shortly and see if I'm a step behind or ahead, and if so I'll post this same link over there. I feel that it's great someone put this thing together; downloading each of the files separately would take the better part of an evening and maybe a whole day.

Oh, Ruts, that's what I'm thinking too, everyone's chattering excitedly about the UFO/missile off the California coast, but I think it's much adieu about nothing. Obama being greated by Indonesian officials told the story much better.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Something interesting came across the screen of our TV. I saw it at about 2:15pm today, basically it stated that the military was detonating some armaments it found on Whitbey Island, in the Pacific North West. It would be heard for about 5 miles around, at 1pm. It ran across the screen for at least 10 mins on ABC, as GH was on.

Thought it was odd, and maybe connected to yesterdays developments???? :hmm

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Siam, perhaps we could have coffee... we are very close.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:39 pm
GT Truther

=== Second Contact ===

It wasn't a fluke. The first time I received contact by an outside entity, I didn't realize the depth of the contact or could even reason out was it initially was. So.. here goes. I was just about to fall asleep on my favorite rocking chair. I was half in / half out a state which my wife uses to interrogate me (grins). It is a place where I never lie and she will climb into my head and start driving. I digress. So, I am in the rocker and I heard audible tones of what seemed like speech yet is was very technical, condensed and complex. Along with the forms of speech were visual 3 dimensional holographic imagery which were connected with the speech. It seemed that the image and the speech formed a communication which I cannot understand. It is far to complex. This first communication link was what I would call "Light" not a heavy connection. I quickly realized from this attempted connection that who ever was sending me this message was trying to form a direct link and I refused. Why did I refuse ? It would be like someone trying to be intimate with you. Picture a black room where you cannot see anything and someone touches you. The normal response to such a connection is who the heck did that ?

Second contact. I had two very nice German beers last night. The higher than normal alcohol content put me in the half in / half out state. I was slipping off to sleep. Then I realized I was being scanned. Not like anything I had ever felt before. I could feel this energy quickly scanning my calf muscles. I know I have mentioned this in the past but there are some people who have tormented me for the last 4.5 years. They use trans dermal chemical irritants which cause pain and swelling. Nothing I can do about that. The reason why I mention this is because my calf muscles are swollen and red. Subdural hematomas and lesions have erupted over my shin bones as a reaction to the chemicals. So I am sitting in the rocker and I feel what seems like electricity sweeping over my calf muscles. Then suddenly I hear inside my head these sounds which I cannot describe like the geometric images they are rapid and very complex.

We speak linearly. We start an idea and we continue with the thought and sometimes modify what we are saying before we get to the end of the sentence based on external factors. The communication I received was not linear. It was geometric. It was succinct like an image. You know the adage "a picture is worth a thousand words", I could not for the life of me use 1000 words to describe this attempt at a connection. The entity became irritated that I would not allow a full connection. What seemed like a formal greeting became more like someone trying to crack a safe. I was hit by a lightning bolt of energy in my mind when the entity became frustrated with me. The energy shot trough my every fiber. It felt like someone had jump started me with a lightning bolt. At that point I slipped back into the half in / half out place. They attempted a link again with me refusing and then wham ! They hit me again with more energy and again I snapped too. This happened 4 times with the last time I saw something. It was the one who was trying to contact me. The little guy was ticked off !

The experience has left me asking questions. What is this all about ? Why are they trying to clandestinely gain access and.... control ? It seems that they need a much stronger connection to be able to connect. I don't feel safe doing this. I know that it may come as a shock to some but I believe it has direct relation to me posting articles about removing nuclear weapons from the earth. I truly believe that scalar quantum energy flux can and will cause a great disaster. When the sun spots starting next year become active and the solar mass ejections become larger than what the earth has ever seen in the last 14 thousand years, I believe that the suns scalar energies will cause all fissile materials to spontaneously go super critical. Scalar quantum fluxes go many times the speed of light and cannot be shielded by normal means. (Faraday Cage). I believe that the one I am going to call "ant" wanted to send a message to me about this. I suppose he was hopping mad when I didn't allow him a close link. To me, it seemed like a stranger reaching into my drawers.. It just wasn't going to happen.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/09/sun-unleashes-powerful-solar-flare-years/

So, what else is new ? (grins)

:candle :candle :candle

PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:33 am
GT Truther

==== A Case For.. DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES ====

What if you knew a great catastrophe was going to befall you ? Lets just say you knew it would happen on the earths surface and you had devices which showed the devastation in the future. Let us say that the devastation was only on the crust of the earth. What could you do ? One thing would be is to create large life boats capable of celestial travel. (This has already happened) The second is to build bunkers deep enough which could weather the (solar) storm ? So, the link I give you above is an indication of what is to come ! I know that a "group of secret above top secret organizations world wide" have this information. This is the reason for the millions of metric tones of food and supplies being trucked and trained to DUMB's.

The heard is warm and it stinks.. ! The small heard of chickens plans to survive while the others topside are culled. I am not prepared to accept this scenario.

PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:49 am

Hey Phatz - good to hear from you again. Crazy experience you script!

Have you considered that this may be not an off world contact, but rather the local black ops dudes with their "big cube" computer tech busting you with signals from satellite tracking devices to discombobulate?

Wishing you strength and continued resistance!

:huh

Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:00 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
PhaTz..

strange how I'm VERY FEARFUL of BURNING fire scares my VERY SOUL..

Wonder why? :sarcasism

also I've been feeling kinda strange having AWFUL NIGHTMARES and look what I can do now::

this is real no strings or glue or what not!!!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:51 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Gotta love Fox News Military Analyst - Former General & Pilot McInerny

Former General & Pilot is 100% Sure It Was a Missile Over Los Angeles

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:25 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
The heard is warm and it stinks.. ! The small heard of chickens plans to survive while the others topside are culled. I am not prepared to accept this scenario.

(BTW it's "herd", PhaTz.....though that's a fitting malaprop. Chickens come in flocks, not herds, but crows are the best of all - they travel in not herds, but "murders".....lmao.)

This has been the plan in effect for decades now. Ever since the elites were told of the pending poleshift, they've been focused on saving their own sorry carcasses and blaming the coming conflagration on the Sun. You know that when NASA starts pushing a paradigm (oooh, the Sun gonna shake its booty! fry everyone! global CMEs!) its bound to be disinfo, so it pays to research those kind of claims......which show a most-quiescent Sun that even lacks the traditional sunspots that betray intense solar 'storms'.

However, now that those same elites have concluded that they were bamboozled for most of those earlier decades into thinking those DUMBs would keep them safe, their newer bunkers are much closer to the surface and are often WWII-era and Cold War-era complexes that have been 'hardened' to withstand '9+ earthquakes'. That's from a verified source, from which I've learned the actual locations where many of the european elite will be evacuated to. (There are others that have been apprised of the locations of many of the bunkers the US power-elite plan to run to, but I can't vouch for any specifics on this side of the Atlantic.) As I mentioned a month or 2 ago here, following the announcement on ZT about the timeline for the super-tsunami to hit Europe following the mega-quake in the New Madrid Seismic Zone, the ongoing military exercises now call for "rescue squads" to find their way to each individual VIP (read: Illuminati/E.U. official) within 30 minutes, and 2 hours total to get them to the specific bunker complex of their destination (one on the border between the Low Countries and France and one in the Czech Republic). However, many of the foot-soldiers that are naively believing they have a "ticket to salvation" to one of the DUMBs have no clue that those DUMBs will be their tombs. Simply put (to use that infamous phrase of Doctor B's); I wouldn't worry about the flocks of chickens scurrying, I'd worry more about the herds of rampaging cattle and sheeple that are about to find out the depth of the betrayal their so-called leaders have blindly led them to.

Just my too sense, of course. :whistle

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

==== Time to emasculate our "NUCLEAR DETERRENT" ====

First off the "PROFESSIONALS" who believed that Nuclear Weapons are tools to prevent wars.. were correct in believing this 65 years ago. That was,.. until the world grew up and now everyone has them or can get them. Nuclear weapons are the worst of all the WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. From the point of view of the rest of the world, we the mighty US who must depend on such tools are a barbaric hoard of mindless animals who now employ a bigger stick.

The greatest achievement mankind will ever make will be with the engineering of Quantum Level Power. This will be a defining moment in our history. Either we turn from the ways of the past where murder and mayhem is acceptable at the global level or we will perish when we realize our goals of employing quantum level power. Dr Boyd Bushman, Researcher, Scientist, Fellow, at Lockheed Martin said "we have discovered the next energy level past nuclear". He did not say that they mastered it. He said that they discovered it. Quantum Power has also been coined the covert name of strait line power technology which employs linear geometric structures which employ Phi or the golden mean. This ratio is responsible for Lockheed's break through in quantum power.

The sun's quantum flux which speeds are many times light speed could easily destroy the earth if it was not for the magnetosphere. This CME event which was posted yesterday on Fox News was exactly what will continued to occur with and increasing frequency. If the super massive CME is pointed directly at the earth then its baked potato as the earths magnetosphere will collapse. The collapse of the magnetosphere and the resulting fluctuation in the earths magnetic generator (otherwise known as reverse electromotive force) can easily cause a pole shift. I believe that all of this is linked. I believe that this was what the "ant" was trying to tell me.

I am also a believer in hyper-spacial communication systems which can be employed light years from earth. I don't think the "ant" was very close. At least this was my feeling. :mrgreen:

Nuclear Deterrent. Isn't this just a bad dream of insane people forcing the integration of the entire world ? One world this, one world that. What will be the next weapon of choice in their arsenal from which to deter us from our selves ? Information. Yes... information. They have a complete GIS 3D database filled with information about you, your home, where you keep your guns, safes, money. Don't think you can dig a hole in the ground and they won't find it. It has already been found and cataloged. Your car has an RFID. All cars since 2004 have RFID's which they can track from space. You phone which has GPS moving map technology was given away to phone companies for the express reason to track each and everyone of us. Cameras, the ones you see at traffic intersections and now the ones you don't see in public places. The satellites which employ mutspectral capabilities. They see everything their is to see from DC to Daylight. All of this goes to a central repository in Falcon Colorado. Every single home, every single place where mankind exists is being cataloged and updated daily. Psychological profiling software predicts your every movement and what you will do in an emergency. You have also been cataloged as to your value to society. Who should live, who should die all of this has been done because of Project Preserve Destiny. This massive clandestine cataloging of you is being done because of what ? You don't see the plan because you are in the middle of it. It is like a mosaic which each and everyone of us is a single colored tile. Color white - lives. Color Black - euthenized. Eugenics.. the NAZI's are still hard at work. Their fingerprints all over this one... and they thought no one was looking... :yamon

PhaTz..

boundaries to it..

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:50 am
GT Truther

Has anyone noticed that there was a cigar shaped object passing from left to right at the start of the launch clip above. Also around 40 seconds into it there was a second object passing from left to right that was more spear shaped. If it was a nuke, perhaps the ailens dissabled it. Why would they fly so close?

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:20 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Gotta love Fox News Military Analyst - Former General & Pilot McInerny

Former General & Pilot is 100% Sure It Was a Missile Over Los Angeles

Conventional wisdom? Optical illusions? Who are these journalists??? You'd get more sense out of Big Bird on Sesame Street. Maybe Obama is a hologram, and Obi-Wan Kenobi is President, in Richard Miniter's world.

It's so obviously a missile. :doh

The woman in the video below, who claims to be a contactee, thinks the missile contained a nuclear warhead and was on its way to Iran, before being shot down by the Pleiadians. :sherlock :tounge Dunno who she is, but she ought to consider becoming a daytime soap opera actress in the US, as she clearly loves a bit of melodrama. ;)

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:22 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next