It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 7:12 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
I have discovered an excellent website filled with articles by Dave McGowan. It's called The Center for an Informed America (CIA).

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/index.html

Inside, we find a number of serial articles. One pertinent here would be his amazing September 11 series. (Third box down). I love the way this guy writes. He brings you, the reader, right into it. He cracked me up when he named his detractors "Tattooists" when he got tired of being called a "no planer," (Pentagon). De Plane! De Plane!

Anyway, another subject found on this incredible site is a totally fascinating and literally mind-blowing series of articles about hippies in general, the peace movement in particular, and how it all started. I actually like this one more than the others, although I am about to begin his Apollo series. Back to hippies, music, and the peace movement - second box down - named,

Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation,

we find all sorts of things. There are to date, 27 parts to this article. I can see where he's going . . . and it isn't pretty. Did you know, for example, that the vast majority of your favorite rock stars parents' were/are deeply connected to Military Intelligence? Did you know that there is a Top Secret film studio in Laurel Canyon, only (sort of) talked about in the last ten years, that has been there since at LEAST the Thirties? Did you know that the life expectancy of a rock star/movie star in Laurel Canyon is roughly 25 years? They all 'commit suicide,' crash in planes, 'overdose,' or ski into trees at highly inoportune moments. John Belushi was close; he died in the hospital at the Mouth of the Canyon.

The Whiskey A Go Go was a mob operation, and was where everyone got started. One summer, for some reason, everyone with a guitar (or without, as you'll see) or who could sing (or not, and you will also see) suddenly got the itch to move to - - - Laurel Canyon in Hollywood. (Holly Wood - you make wands out of holly wood if you are a Druid, but I digress).

A couple of tidbits: Everyone, and I mean Everyone, partied at the Log Cabin in Laurel Canyon, owned by Frank Zappa. Or maybe next door at Cass Elliot's pad. (Cass was very aged when she went, by LC standards, 32) - and many luminaries such as Neil Young tried to get young Charlie Manson recorded, but alas, other events transpired. Oops, I don't want to give it away . . .

One last example, then you can be engrossed for hours like I was: Did you know (maybe you did) that The Byrds, Buffalo Springfield, Zappa, The Doors, CSN(Y), the Mamas and the Papas, Sonny and Cher, (I could go on and on and on) got started, quite by accident you see, in Laurel Canyon?

Speaking of the Doors, young Jim, by his own admission, had 'never sung in his life, not even in the shower,' yet - arrived in Laurel Canyon (there's that weird itch again - the music meccas were Memphis and NY at the time) with not one song, or three, but EVERY song they ever recorded in his backpack. Now, we all know he was a great poet. But songs - don't you have to have, I don't know, music and stuff?

In any event, young Jim Morrison's dad was Admiral Morrison, who just so happened to be commanding the Aircraft Carrier that engaged the (now admittedly) non-existent Vietnamese patrol boats in the Gulf of Tonkin, thus creating the false flag that started the Vietnam War.

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/index.html

(Don't forget about the 911 articles)

Ok, I'll quit now. But one last thing! Everyone died, caught a bullet, hanged themselves, overdosed, or were actually murdered on - dare I give this away - pertinent solstices and other - well - just read it. (c:

(Edited to add that none of these rock stars, the peace icons, ever, EVER, spoke out or sang out against the war).

(Final edit, I swear! Question: who drenched Laurel Canyon, then Hollywood, then San Francisco, then the rest of the nation in LSD? Hint: the author borrowed their initials for his website).

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:15 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Folks if you want I can start a 911 Section so that it can be discussed and archived there so the discussion does not get buried in the GT.

Let me know if you would like that I will make the section later today

I think that's a great idea. Even though "9/11" is part of the greater 'Truth' we're always hunting for here, there's so much to it that it deserves a side-room of its own so that we don't have to spend so much time digging for it here on the main thread.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

New section is up now feel free to join a thread already in progress or start your own, all posts on the GT will remain on the GT I will simply quote them to the new section, enjoy

viewforum.php?f=73

Dondep wrote:
L2L wrote:
Folks if you want I can start a 911 Section so that it can be discussed and archived there so the discussion does not get buried in the GT.

Let me know if you would like that I will make the section later today

I think that's a great idea. Even though "9/11" is part of the greater 'Truth' we're always hunting for here, there's so much to it that it deserves a side-room of its own so that we don't have to spend so much time digging for it here on the main thread.

Mods please move all 911 Material to the new section, except what is posted to the Golden Thread, thanks.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

avid wrote:
Goodnight - I've had trouble editing (sorry) my specs are atrocious... Even though just spent £300 on 2 new pairs - they give me headaches and blurred vision - hence me using ancient instant-buy specs,
Anyway - off to bobies with recalcitrant dying wasps - spent loads on waspmen, but they are still pouring through my ktchen light fitting. I just hate it when they creep under my duvet - so many stings.
If an off-world thingy landed in my garden I would care 'not a jot' - just take these pesky stingy critters into another dimension... :evil

Hello Avid,

I have some varifocals and have the same trouble, especially for reading, but thankfully I also have other glasses too.

I am alarmed by the thought of wasps creeping under the duvet and you being stung. This is not at all good, I hope that by now the situation has been resolved.

Simon

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:39 pm
GT Truther

Hello Selene, everyone,

Dr Boylan's messages continue, but are they becoming repetitive / would you rather that I did not share them here, even for light entertainment?

Its not an ego thing for me - I'm just sharing / am not involved emotionally.

His latest message suggests that disclosure will come over Christmas, when people are distracted - which actually might be worthwhile, as it will help reduce the emotional shock to the unsuspecting...

He says much more too - and as ever he sinks or swims by his own pronouncements.

Regards

Simon

Selene wrote:
Hi, Simon –

So,

SimpleSimon wrote:
Dr Richard Boylan has claimed credit for these craft over NYC and says that its 'just the beginning'.

Thanks for the amusing link, Simon.

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Boylan’s natterings have clearly gone beyond the laughable and have now headed straight into la-la land. :crazy

I don’t recall him having actually predicted the Manhattan sighting, therefore he can’t reasonably claim any credit for having been ‘involved’ in it. So the U.S. government won’t ‘acknowledge’ him as the Grand High Poobah of the Galaxy, huh? (Actually, I’d back slowly out of the room, too….)

I await one single shred of evidence – not even proof, mind you, just evidence – that anything he’s said is true. It’s a no-brainer that sightings have been increasing and will probably continue to do so – but what he has to do with any of that…..

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:50 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

<snip>

Then there's the bit about Clif High and HalfPastHuman (HPH):

<snip>

The blame for downtime on the HPH website is that some kind of misunderstanding or malfunction with the ISP occurred. Bills paid, public interest, HPH planning to continue and poof, the website is offline! Perhaps the accountant failed to register payment. Perhaps someone at the ISP secretly plotted to bring them down or embarrass them. Since such an occurrence is extremely rare, in fact literally unheard of in today's Internet world, no one is actually buying this excuse. What happened? HPH prides itself on relaying the future with enough accuracy that its clientele continue to pay generously for the reports. But they have deliberately stayed away from any predictions on the crustal shift which is in mankind's future. In fact, they have gone out of their way to cast aspersions on ourself, as aliens who could not be trusted.

Meanwhile, all our predictions keep coming true! There stands Planet X next to the Sun, displayed on SOHO images almost daily. The plates are starting to move in accordance with predictions we gave to the public almost a year ago, when such plate movement was not in evidence. What will become of HPH when the Zetas strike it big, and there is no question that our predictions, provided to the public for free, were accurate but they, HPH, missed entirely? Why is HPH staying away from what is obviously on the public's mind? It is not that they cannot pick this up in their pattern analysis of word frequency and association. They discard this information on purpose, and ascribe any public anxiety to other causes. They are leaned on, and told that support of the ZetaTalk message, in any manner, is not to occur. If a lack of compliance with these orders are sensed, a warning is sent. This was a warning!

from http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 4#comments

Hi Don,

A schoolboy could have worked out that 'someone' wanted to silence Cliff and send him a warning as well. So the Zetan's are not saying anything 'special'.

As for Clif not talking about a pole shift, this is not so. He has talked about a 'crustal slip' and quoted Patrick Geryl too.

But it is true that Clif has neither sung the praises of nor slammed the Zetans. As with Richard Boylan the Zetans sink or swim by their messages, and as at present the jury remains 'in session', so no verdict can be given.

I am not trying to belittle them, especially as in the wider scheme of things my own views on what they say count for very little, its just that its only when predicted events pan out as predicted in ways which prove without a shadow of doubt that they were both the source and right that the massed population will take them seriously. Don't the Zetans realise this? OR are they (too) on a ego trip?

My next posting here will be about a message by someone who meets that criteria, although she probably wishes that she did not.

Regards

Simon

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:12 pm
GT Truther

Hi, Simon -

Your monitoring of Richard Boylan's site is certainly appreciated, but that doesn't require that everything he says should be repeated here, since others can look up his site for themselves.

But, of course, if he ever comes up with something that actually pans out later as true.... :roll

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:16 pm
GT Truther

Its not my aim or desire to start posting news items like Shady did, but a LOT has come my way in a very short time period.

Simon

------------------

Cascadia quake alert.

Mary MC often posts her predictive dream messages on the relevant Earthboppin board, and even though interpretation is sometimes a challenge very often she is right too!

For sometime she dreamt of a solder looking out towards the Gulf Of Mexico warning of an approaching storm, with ‘something strange’ visible in the distance (looked a bit like a rising / setting sun but turned out to be an oil well on fire) and now she has had a dream with the word ‘Cascadia’ on what looks like a road name sign and was told to remember the sign because where it is now it will not be for much longer.

The Cascadia fault line is under the sea and runs from Victoria Island BC, Canada to northern California.

Mary’s dream suggests that its about to experience some sort of slippage, which could send a tsunami towards heavily populated coastlines and several major cities, including Vancouver BC, Seattle, Oregon...

When?

Now thats’ a good question. Alas we have not been given a timeframe, however it seems safe to assume that Mary would not have been given the warning if it was not going to happen ‘fairly soon’.

A possible clue comes from the webbots and the talk of something ‘very major’ between 8-11 November, but now that we know that Obama will be at a G20 meeting in South Korea during this timeframe its more likely that the events for these dates will be economic – such as the G20 replacing the US Dollar as global reserve currency and then the money falling in value even faster than a dropped stone. But its always possible that events geophysical could occur around or even before those dates. According to Patrick Geryl (who predicted the early August sun event which NASA still does not know how to classify) the next sun event is due towards the end of October, and this could trigger geophysical events.

This link leads to the page at Earthboppin,

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/13270.html

This link leads to more information about the faultline.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_subduction_zone

Stay safe everyone,

Simon

------------------------------------
This newspaper article is somewhat important, indeed quite a revelation, especially given the source.

Swine flu jab linked to rare nerve disease.

(but they still added 'swine flu' to the seasonal flu jab!!! - Simon)

Health watchdogs have admitted for the first time that there may be a
possible link between the swine flu jab and an increased risk of
developing a rare nerve disease.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8069426/Swine-flu-jab-linked-to-rare-nerve-disease.html

Experts are carrying out studies to examine a possible association
between the vaccine and Guillain-Barre Syndrome, a condition which
attacks the nervous system and can cause paralysis and even death.

The authorities have always denied any link although it had been
suggested a previous swine flu vaccine had caused cases of the disease
in America in the 1970s.

Now the Medicines and Health care products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
has published a report that suggests that further tests are to be
carried out.

It reads: "Given the uncer­tainties in the available information and
as with seasonal flu vaccines, a slightly elevated risk of GBS
following H1N1 vaccines cannot be ruled out.

<snip>

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:26 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
I also find this series very compelling:

There's several more, watch them in order -- look for them on the right.

Hi, Lynn -

This is a superb series with excellent analysis, one of the best. Very convincing and compelling. Thanks very much for posting it.

What this research suggests is that somehow all the live video feeds for the news media reporting on the Twin Towers were somehow hijacked and replaced with digitally fabricated pre-recorded tapes fed from a central station, synched as it was being broadcast (with a 17-second delay from real time events) to the anchors' live reactions. That is, what the guy in the news chopper thought he was feeding to his network wasn't what the network was actually getting....

As an amateur Photoshop-ist myself, I can really appreciate some of the goodies here - and I'm left wondering if some of it wasn't deliberately "mistaked" by its creators to provide a silent trail of clues for later investigators? Or were they sloppy because the original technicians creating the fake footage thought it was merely a "training exercise"?

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:34 pm
GT Truther

The planes definitely hit the Twin Tower buildings. There's no question of that in this series of clips from multiple angles.

The manner in which Building 7 fell in its own footprint after the Twin Towers is proof positive to me that all 3 buildings had been rigged with ultra high grade explosives in their basements. Maybe a third plane had meant to crash into Building 7, but something had gone wrong, so no Hollywood-like pyrotechnics (and loss of life in that particular building) for the massive worldwide audience glued to their tv sets? They "pulled" the building anyway, though, as we all know.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:25 pm
GT Truther

Well, I agree that something hit the Twin Towers, I'm just not sold it was planes. There's another [foreign] scientific analysis about that, I'll look for it. It is hard to find.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:41 pm
GT Truther

:crylaugh

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 - 9/11
Gidday,

I've pretty much unloaded my opinion on the issue L2L, but I reckon it's a topic that should be discussed as long as it's still a mystery. Especially in light of the possibility of another false-flag operation, just around the corner.

So, I vote yes... Keep it alive in respect to the families of the dead.

No one let the perpetrators of the holocaust get away with it, if they could be found.

Regards Trex.

P.S: Would that include transferring all relevant post to the new subject ?

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:38 pm
GT Truther

Trex, the link is here - viewforum.php?f=73

He moved it all over! THANKS L2L

Also, in case you have not seen, there are a lot of topics we try to keep info on in the ... index.php

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:53 pm
GT Truther

Yep... OK thanks L2L,

Not trying to make hard work for you, but in the interests of continuity, I would have liked to see all the relevant post.
(At least the current ones...)

FOR EXAMPLE:
Quote:
Gidday Don,

Great to see the photo of that flying-bomb. The one that really did the damage.

You didn't move Don's picture of the Flying bomb... So, you can see how that could be confusing.
(Also: He posted an excellent personal anecdote, which is worth reading.)

Regards Trex.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:14 pm
Truth Seeker

When I was listening to Steve Qualye's show last friday (10-15-10), he said he believed planet x was real. Steves first radio in over 2 months, he was ranting and pretty fired up about things.

http://survive2thrive.gsradio.net:8080/101510.mp3

Steve mentioned that Stan Deyo had some new info regarding plant x and would be on coast to coast Wed 10-20.

Quote:
Physicist and author Stan Deyo will discuss the recent rash of earthquakes and weather changes as well as new discoveries about Planet X, anti-gravity, and the possible ET occupation of Earth.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/10/20

It will be interesting to see if it really is anything new!

Thought I would share this....things are getting more intense everyday it seems

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:14 pm
GT Truther

All I have to say about this youtube clip is :huh

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:06 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Very Cool FS!!

Washington D.C. Heats Up

Wayne Madsen: White House in Crisis
http://theintelhub.com/2010/10/15/wayne ... in-crisis/

Quote:
..."Editors Note: If the information in this article is accurate it is extremely important. The fact that Wayne Madsen has shown himself to be a very credible journalist in the past makes this situation all the more intriguing. Stay tuned.

Opinion-Maker - By Wayne Madsen

Section 4 of the 25th Amendment likely to be invoked; Obama being shipped out!

Washington has not witnessed so much top level White House intrigue since October 20, 1973, when a Saturday night saw President Nixon fire the Watergate independent counsel, the U.S. attorney general, and the deputy attorney general in the “Saturday Night Massacre.” Just ten days earlier, Vice President Spiro Agnew resigned after being charged with accepting bribes while governor of Maryland.

Received reliable word that a “serious” scandal is being navigated by WH officials right now. At present unable to get clarification. Source is scared. I am not comfortable pushing so hard as to possibly endanger them. Attempting follow up on information with another source. Will contact you with that information when it becomes available. This sounds very serious though, and WH is cracking down on containment hard. Very hard. NYT is said to know something. Keep eyes n ears open as it appears, based on what I have so far, this will start to break open sooner than later. Developing.

Read more:

White House Insider: Obama Battling Severe Depression
http://newsflavor.com/politics/world-po ... epression/

Quote:
INSIDER INTERVIEW

So you state that President Obama is depressed? How did you come by this information?

From a direct source still working within the White House on a daily basis. As I had stated previously, tensions at the White House have reached a critical stage. The infighting among staff is off the charts. More recently, the president has increasingly withdrawn emotionally from the day to day demands of his job – he has become what was described to me as “empty”.

Empty? That is correct – empty.

More at the link...
http://newsflavor.com/opinions/white-ho ... e-scandal/

These two articles have some VERY INTERESTING intel, supposedly from the same source that leaked the mass exodus now happening with White House staff leaving.

Should be an interesting month.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:41 am
Site Admin

WOW Lynn if that is true that is scary to say the least, I wonder what has the White House in such turmoil :hmm

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:51 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

The flying bomb post was there originally :doh , its fixed now.

If any post is missing please feel free to quote it and post it to the thread, but I think I got them all now....

Thanks
L

Trex wrote:
Yep... OK thanks L2L,

Not trying to make hard work for you, but in the interests of continuity, I would have liked to see all the relevant post.
(At least the current ones...)

FOR EXAMPLE:
Quote:
Gidday Don,

Great to see the photo of that flying-bomb. The one that really did the damage.

You didn't move Don's picture of the Flying bomb... So, you can see how that could be confusing.
(Also: He posted an excellent personal anecdote, which is worth reading.)

Regards Trex.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Look at this::

This Explains the LOT!!

FALSE FLAG ET INVASION??::

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/rumors-of-alien-ufo-invasion-ufo-decloakings-multiply-as-do-forthcoming-alien-invasion-movies

A MUST READ ITEM!!!

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:55 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Oops!

UFOs explained, from N.Y. to Texas

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/10/19/5318371-ufos-explained-from-ny-to-texas

Alan Boyle writes: The Internet has made it easier for reports of UFO sightings to make it into the media mainstream, but it's also easier to track down the truth that's out there. The past week's X-Files from New York and El Paso are two classic cases that demonstrate how perfectly natural phenomena can lead to way-out interpretations.

Take the New York sightings on Oct. 13, for example: The strange lights visible in daytime skies above the city sparked TV reports from Manhattan to Moscow, particularly because a retired military officer named Stanley Fulham predicted there would be a "massive UFO display over the world's principal cities" on that day.

The likelier explanation, however, is that the lights were actually party balloons glinting in the sun. The New York Daily News went so far as to pinpoint the source of the balloons: a party held at a suburban New York elementary school in honor of a teacher's engagement. A parent bringing 40 of the iridescent pearl balloons lost a bunch of them on the way in to Milestone School in Mount Vernon, N.Y., about an hour before the sightings began. The wind would have taken the balloons southward at just the right time.

snip

Just a couple of days later, the UFO buzz picked up again, with claims that strange lights had been seen in the skies over El Paso. The video at the very top of this item presents a report from KTSM-TV about the sightings. It looks as if a bright spot breaks into three teardrops of light that float earthward. Britain's Daily Mail gushed over the incident, showing a picture of three shining specks over New York as well as the three specks in Texas. "They said the 'UFO' over New York was just balloons ... so how do they explain the mirror image over El Paso?" the Mail asks in its headline.

Here's how: It didn't take long for folks to recall that there was an air show in El Paso over the weekend, and that one of the featured attractions was a nighttime parachute show by the U.S. Army's Golden Knights. The YouTube video below, captured a year earlier, shows three members of the parachute team falling through the skies with flares blazing, a sight very similar to what was seen in El Paso over the weekend.

The Golden Knights themselves link to the TV report from their Twitter page with this commentary: "Black Team causes panic in El Paso." And there's this: "Wow, GK blog is crashing due to Black Team's jump in El Paso. For the record we are not aliens in disguise."

Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:24 pm
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
Very Cool FS!!

Washington D.C. Heats Up

Wayne Madsen: White House in Crisis

Quote:
..."Editors Note: If the information in this article is accurate it is extremely important. The fact that Wayne Madsen has shown himself to be a very credible journalist in the past makes this situation all the more intriguing. Stay tuned.

Opinion-Maker - By Wayne Madsen

Section 4 of the 25th Amendment likely to be invoked; Obama being shipped out!

Washington has not witnessed so much top level White House intrigue since October 20, 1973, when a Saturday night saw President Nixon fire the Watergate independent counsel, the U.S. attorney general, and the deputy attorney general in the “Saturday Night Massacre.” Just ten days earlier, Vice President Spiro Agnew resigned after being charged with accepting bribes while governor of Maryland.

Received reliable word that a “serious” scandal is being navigated by WH officials right now. At present unable to get clarification. Source is scared. I am not comfortable pushing so hard as to possibly endanger them. Attempting follow up on information with another source. Will contact you with that information when it becomes available. This sounds very serious though, and WH is cracking down on containment hard. Very hard. NYT is said to know something. Keep eyes n ears open as it appears, based on what I have so far, this will start to break open sooner than later. Developing.

Read more:

White House Insider: Obama Battling Severe Depression
http://newsflavor.com/politics/world-po ... epression/

Quote:
INSIDER INTERVIEW

So you state that President Obama is depressed? How did you come by this information?

From a direct source still working within the White House on a daily basis. As I had stated previously, tensions at the White House have reached a critical stage. The infighting among staff is off the charts. More recently, the president has increasingly withdrawn emotionally from the day to day demands of his job – he has become what was described to me as “empty”.

Empty? That is correct – empty.

More at the link...
http://newsflavor.com/opinions/white-ho ... e-scandal/

These two articles have some VERY INTERESTING intel, supposedly from the same source that leaked the mass exodus now happening with White House staff leaving.

Should be an interesting month.

Sorry! I don't know how to embed a YouTube - but ya'll MUST see it!

The Onion News Network is an arm of The Onion, America's FInest News Source. The network's style of hard-hitting, on-the-ground coverage of live news events has become a standard in the news industry. The network can be viewed in 92.2 million U.S. households and more than 500,000 American prison cells, making it the most-watched cable network in the world. It can currently be seen in 312 countries, with broadcasts in 52 different languages.

From Season 1, Episode 97 - August 17, 2009

:crylaugh :spit :roflmao

Edited By L2L to embed YouTube

Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:43 pm

This is a fine read, and again there is little mention of it in the MSN!!

The Sustainable Technology Solution Revolution: A Universal Appeal
Brian O'Leary, Ph.D., http://www.brianoleary.info
Text of address to the Exemplar Zero Initiative Launch,
United Nations, New York, 10-10-10
http://www.brianoleary.info/TheSustainableTechnologySolutionRevolution.html
(Brian’s website also has the video of him giving this talk to the UN via Skype)

I am giving this talk as if it were my last. I join the Earth and her abundant but dying life in an eleventh-hour appeal to stop the attack on all of us by human greed and aggression.

Like many of my friends and relatives, I grew up believing in the American dream. In my first thirty years spanning the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s, I believed that if someone had a better idea to benefit humanity and the environment, it would be responsibly researched and implemented with the support of a benevolent government and corporate system eager to help, to improve things for us all.

And so as a youth I jumped at the opportunity to serve as an Eagle Scout, Apollo Astronaut and Cornell professor, I was motivated to contribute my talents to national and global goals, only faintly aware of the growing human attack on the environment.

How naïve I was. After all these years I realize more than ever that unless we quickly find ways to innovate ourselves out of the mess we have created, the world will continue to be mismanaged to the point of extinction of our own species and many others. Energy production continues to be controlled by corporations motivated solely by profit for their shareholders rather than the Earth. As a result, the Earth is becoming irreversibly polluted by the extraction and burning of dirty resources including oil and coal while other non-contaminating options are ignored or suppressed. We ignore innovation at our risk and peril.

I am now appealing to those of you with resources to team up with those of us with specialized knowledge to bring forward common-sense, cooperative, ethical, clean breakthrough technologies—or else our civilization and most of nature as we know it are doomed.

Snip

Technology can provide elegant answers to our desperate quandary, but the Taker culture has effectively blocked these solutions because of the greed of the few and the ignorance of the many, and so we find ourselves on a sinking ship. We've been denying the best possibilities because of economic self-interest, the fear of the unknown, and a fundamental reluctance to embrace bold new possibilities that await us if only we have a closer look.

Will we collectively shift the paradigm by introducing clean breakthrough energy, pure and abundant water and the best quality of life for all of us? It's up to each of you to choose to do so fearlessly with love and compassion for all creation. You are the answer to the question. You are the points of conscious evolution. May you choose wisely.

I'd like to leave you with a quotation from what you can gather is one of my true heroes, Buckminster Fuller:
"If the success or failure of this planet, and of human beings, depended on how I am and what I do, how would I be? What would I do?"

Thank you very much for your attention and the great honor of addressing you.

Snip

:clap

http://www.brianoleary.info/TheSustainableTechnologySolutionRevolution.html

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Things that make you go Hmmmmm.....

Quote:
********************** The Agency ***********************

Important Message for the World Please check the discussion forums that you are a member of, and check to see if this message has been posted there. If it has not been posted, you are encouraged to post the text below. This message requires your help and support to reach as many people as possible, in a very short amount of time. Please link to this website on facebook and twitter, and use the “super share” to inform as many people as you can about this website and the message it contains.

A Message From The Agency

====Briefing:

This is an utterly urgent message which we are relying on you to treat extremely seriously. We understand that you will experience the urge to delete what we have posted here, believing it to be fraudulent. However, we will provide evidence of foreknowledge of future events. We will provide unrefutable evidence that we are knowledgable with hidden matters that you know nothing about. ie: Black budget programs.

We emphatically implore you to get this message out for us. Please, spread it far and wide. We understand the viral nature of the Internet, as our team is registered with (and monitors) many of the Internet’s alternative media and truth websites. We believe you (on the Internet) have the power to get this message out for us, “if you believe us” (which you must). We will post this message on as many forums as we can today, but we need (and are requesting) your help for the message to continue.

Please understand that if this message doesn’t take off, there will be no second chance. We will not have the ability to try again. We repeat: This message must take off. There will be no second chances. We will lose access to the Internet for an unknown period of time in three hours from now and may not be able to access the Internet (properly) until January 2011.

We cannot reveal where we are based as we are in active duty working under an international program that you are not aware exists. For our own safety, and for the safety of our team, we sincerely cannot disclose anything about our service. We understand that this will cause skepticism, but we do have knowledge of two events that will occur by the end of this year, 2010. These events will verify that we are indeed “in the know”, and that what we are saying is factual.

====Evidence (of our foreknowledge):

A fireball [will] enter the atmosphere this year. You will not miss it. It will glow green. It will most assuredly be televised on every news network across the globe. This fireball is not a meteor. It is part of a larger plan which will precede further artificial astronomical and atmospheric anomalies. The object has already been launched, and we understand that it cannot be turned back or stopped, which is why we couldn’t release this information before today (but now can). We do not know the date of impact with Earth’s atmosphere, except that it will be this year. We do know why it was launched, but we cannot fully reveal that information in this message.

If we had written this message before today, the object would not have been launched. But now that the object is on its way, there’s no way for it to be turned back. However, it is necessary that the object is launched for reasons that we cannot disclose at this time. The information we are providing to you now is known by many in the scientific, military and black budget communities, and by certain branches of government. Our lives are not at risk by divulging this information, as many people know about it. We are divulging the information because we need to establish credibility (with you). We understand that you require some kind of evidence if you are to believe our message and requests.

When the fireball enters Earth’s atmosphere, you must go inside and stay inside for no less than three days. You need three days supply of water, food and any medication you require, in your home. You need to make sure you do not need to leave your home for three days, for any reason. If it is imperative that you leave your secure area, you must stay out of sunlight. This message is for the entire population, world wide. The air will be ok for the most part, but you need to stay inside for reasons we cannot disclose. There’s no reason to panic or be alarmed if you simply stay inside. Do NOT go outside for any reason. Do not open your doors. Keep them locked. Close the blinds. Keep a TV or radio on.

Once this event passes, you will know that you can take what we are saying now, seriously:

====The Event:

Within 12 months of the green meteor, four large portals will open in places equally separated across the globe. We do not know the exact dates that they will open. It might be right after the meteor. It might be after 12 months. We do not know the exact locations of all of them, except that they will be close to the equator. These are not fake portals (ie: conspiratorial illusions). They are previously extinct, natural portals. There will be a lot of anomalies around these portals once they’re opened, so you will know where these portals are at that time.

They will not be overtly reported by news networks (as portals). Those that live within 100 miles of each portal will know about them, because activityy will be visible around the portals. However, populations will be moved away from these areas due to manufactured disasters created by agencies who want to secure these portals for themselves, try to keep them secret, and use them for their own purposes. They will move populations away from these areas at all costs. We are with an agency that is working to ensure that these portals are not hijacked, but we can’t secure them until we know exactly where they all are.

What we need you to do is stay away from these portals, because at the time we secure the portals, it will not be safe to be near them due to conflict. Also, certain organizations will stop at nothing to keep the portals secret. We can’t tell you where they are (because we don’t know yet, precisely), except that those living near them will see them (and will be relocated), and that’s how the locations will become apparent. You need to use the Internet to find and spread information about the locations. Once you know where they are, please stay away from them so that we can secure the portals. You must stay away from these portals. They are not inherently dangerous (themselves), and the activity around them will not be inherently dangerous, but a time will come when they will “attract” danger. We do not know exactly when that will be, so it’s best to keep away from the portals.

Recap: Keep an eye out for populations being moved (there are 4 locations). Once you know where these areas are, post the information to the Internet along with the message that people need to keep away from these areas (for a radius of 100 miles). Do not go to these areas, because once conflict starts, it will be extremely unsafe and we cannot ensure anyone’s safety. Nevertheless, we must secure the portals.

http://portalreport.webs.com

Signed,

“The Agency”

Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:04 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 37  Next